PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear your creepiest TRUE stories..

slacker77
03-03-2015, 03:25 PM
I'll start. I was about 9-10 and was playing hide and seek with my cousins at my grandfathers ranch. His place was pretty big and had a lot of trees, so I decide to climb one and hide. I remember it was getting close to dark. After about 15 minutes of waiting , I decided I was going to start climbing down. I then heard the slow crunching of leaves below me . Thinking it was one of my cousins I remained still. I looked down and it was an guy ,who I had never seen before ,walking towards the house. I then heard some more leaves crunching, only this time it was further away. I look in the distance and there was another guy walking towards the house. They both kept looking at each other and walking. Thank god my uncle and a bunch of his work buddies showed up. This appeared to scare them away. I explained what happened and my uncle and buddies go out to see if they could find them, but they never did. Creeped the shit out of me for a long time.

Buddy Mignon
03-03-2015, 03:29 PM
I'll start. I was about 9-10 and was playing hide and seek with my cousins at my grandfathers ranch. His place was pretty big and had a lot of trees, so I decide to climb one and hide. I remember it was getting close to dark. After about 15 minutes of waiting , I decided I was going to start climbing down. I then heard the slow crunching of leaves below me . Thinking it was one of my cousins I remained still. I looked down and it was an guy ,who I had never seen before ,walking towards the house. I then heard some more leaves crunching, only this time it was further away. I look in the distance and there was another guy walking towards the house. They both kept looking at each other and walking. Thank god my uncle and a bunch of his work buddies showed up. This appeared to scare them away. I explained what happened and my uncle and buddies go out to see if they could find them, but they never did. Creeped the shit out of me for a long time.

Your uncles fucked this story up... this could have been a classic.

Oh, Gee!!
03-03-2015, 03:29 PM
immigrants most likely

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 03:31 PM
so did anyone see this or not? I was going to start it last night but ended up watching Better Call Saul which is still going strong IMO. I'm skeptical if that this will be worth a shit on network TV.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607986113387431509&pid=15.1&P=0

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 03:32 PM
also...what about these chicks that are 20 something but play minors in shows...
If you were married to someone who was 24 but looked 16...would that be weird?

http://www.artedesigns.com/images/HaleyModernFamily2.jpg

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 03:35 PM
also...will DMM stay with the Cowboys? Honestly, I think they have a good system in place and don't necessarily need to break the bank for him. They did right by franchising crazy ass Dez. They need his ass more than DMM but sure don't need to commit too much for too long.

Infinite_limit
03-03-2015, 03:37 PM
The first Vagina I ate

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 03:39 PM
The first Vagina I ate

the balls should have clued you in

2pac > Kobe
03-03-2015, 03:46 PM
I seent 3 different ghosts in this house i used to live in tbh, I won't go into detail on a site like this but you better believe that shit happened bruh

2pac > Kobe
03-03-2015, 03:48 PM
also...will DMM stay with the Cowboys? Honestly, I think they have a good system in place and don't necessarily need to break the bank for him. They did right by franchising crazy ass Dez. They need his ass more than DMM but sure don't need to commit too much for too long.

tbh dmm that nigga overrated, plug in any rb and you get 1000 yards min imo

RD2191
03-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Not huge on paranormal shit but about an year ago I was grabbing something to eat when I heard a clerk whistle behind my back. Was in apartment though so I figured the neighbor was outside smoking but nope. Was around 12 at night. Didn't get too scared or anything but it was weird. Just a clear old timey whistle behind my back.1

RD2191
03-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Cleat not clerk.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 04:26 PM
The other day a cup on my desk started moving slowing to the right..I'm watching it move, and right at the end of the movement it did a quarter turn too.

I think it was a trick with the moisture on the bottom of the cup, but still pretty strange to watch. I probably would have been freaked out, but was too damn high to give a shit tbh.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 04:29 PM
tbh dmm that nigga overrated, plug in any rb and you get 1000 yards min imo

This. I like Murray but RB's are the deepest skill position in the draft. Shit, I'll run for at least 1200 yards behind that line.

DMC
03-03-2015, 04:41 PM
I saw a couple spooks one day in my neighborhood, but a friendly neighborhood watch guy named George something chased them down a sidewalk and that was that.

Big Empty
03-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Me and a buddy were wasted driving back to our home town from a concert. on the way we saw a broken down mercedez that we past on the way and about a mile down the road we saw a man with a breifcase walking in the middle of the night. we felt sorry for the dude and we felt it wouldnt pose a threat we were dumb and broke and though maybe hell give us some beer money so we stopped and picked him up. just to be on the safe side i sat in the back seat. so on the way its weird and all hes kinda concerned since we're drunk and kinda gets edgy and a little rude. at one point i asked what he had in the brief case and he strait up told me none of ur f**kn business. I was like damn bro, we helping you out man. my buddy started complaining something was wrong with the car and he kept hearing noises, finally, he pulled over and asked the dude to grab the flashlight out of the glove department. i didnt hear anything wrong with the car i was confused. he told the guy to check to see if the tire was going flat and the guy got out and looked. my sorry *ss freind drove off and left him there LOL we kept the breifcase!!! crazy night

SnakeBoy
03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Me and a buddy were wasted driving back to our home town from a concert. on the way we saw a broken down mercedez that we past on the way and about a mile down the road we saw a man with a breifcase walking in the middle of the night. we felt sorry for the dude and we felt it wouldnt pose a threat we were dumb and broke and though maybe hell give us some beer money so we stopped and picked him up. just to be on the safe side i sat in the back seat. so on the way its weird and all hes kinda concerned since we're drunk and kinda gets edgy and a little rude. at one point i asked what he had in the brief case and he strait up told me none of ur f**kn business. I was like damn bro, we helping you out man. my buddy started complaining something was wrong with the car and he kept hearing noises, finally, he pulled over and asked the dude to grab the flashlight out of the glove department. i didnt hear anything wrong with the car i was confused. he told the guy to check to see if the tire was going flat and the guy got out and looked. my sorry *ss freind drove off and left him there LOL we kept the breifcase!!! crazy night

Two Mexicans stealing a briefcase isn't very creepy tbh.

SupremeGuy
03-03-2015, 06:55 PM
But what was in the briefcase?

Big Empty
03-03-2015, 07:59 PM
But what was in the briefcase?none of your fucking business ha!

Mr. T
03-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Lol. Good joke, you pitiful fools.

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2015, 08:33 PM
I was trapped in the San Antonio woods late on Sat night telling this story to a bunch of gay ass GNSF: (don't ask me...I didn't know they were gay until we got lost in the woods. anuhway..here's the story

(Koolaid – narrating the story as himself)

A loooong, looong loooooong time ago, before the beginnin' of time. There were this'... there were two...there was this duo. A duo called Laka_Nation' (LayNay). ...Yeah. Dere were 2 of 'em. One wuz' named Ki' Cully and one was named Lu…LakaLuva (Luva)...or Buddy or sum' like that… …Anuhway, dem' boys made some of da coolest' threads I ever read in my live (life).

(Shitty GNSF asking Kool a question -)
Hey, psst, Uncle Kool… Were't you supposed to say "some of the coolest threads i've ever read"?

(Uncle Kool)
Shitty, Shitty GNSF STFU boyz…(?). Anyway, legend has it, that if you listen...real...still...
[its quiet but GNSF hears nothing]
Anyway, legend has it, if you close your eyes, and be real still, you can hear them Laka boys at night.

(Shitty GNSF)
...Hoody hooo....

(Uncle Kool whispering)
Shhh! Listen! Listen, boy listen!

[Uncle Kool – shh loud FART]
[laughing til' end]

SupremeGuy
03-03-2015, 09:00 PM
none of your fucking business ha!:lol

Avante
03-03-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm sitting at a track meet in Fresno, my nuts are itching...bad!!!!!!! Like something just ain't right. So I go in the head to check things out. What the hell is that? I'll be damn.....THE CRABS!

Those little shits do look just like a mini crab.

The Reckoning
03-03-2015, 10:59 PM
I'm sitting at a track meet in Fresno, my nuts are itching...bad!!!!!!! Like something just ain't right. So I go in the head to check things out. What the hell is that? I'll be damn.....THE CRABS!

wut

Silver&Black
03-03-2015, 11:01 PM

I would of kept that one to myself if I were you.....

Frank Dux
03-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Not the creepiest thing that could ever happen to somebody but it scared me. I was on class trip to New Mexico when I was a senior in high school. We were given quite a bit a freedom on the trip to explore on our own so I started hitchhiking. For the most part the hitchhiking was uneventful and I got comfortable doing it. One of the afternoons I was trying to flag a ride and this kinda junky old sedan pulls over. I hop in without thinking about it. I look over at the driver and he's 100% cholo with tear drop tattoos under his eyes and so leaned that he's practically in the back seat. He slowly turns, stares at me and says, "You ever seen Jesus Christ face to face, ese?" At that point I start thinking to myself what the hell was I thinking getting into this guy's car. He's gonna take me out in the mountains and kill me. But he dropped off at my destination up the road and asked for a few bucks for driving me. I didn't hitchhike after that.

DMC
03-04-2015, 04:22 PM
But what was in the briefcase?
Seriously? Who didn't see that coming?

ohmwrecker
03-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Seriously? Who didn't see that coming?

Not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer...

While I was still in high school there had been a few murders out at the lake. The cops did a pretty decent job keeping it hush hush and the local rag wouldn't report it, but we all knew about it. There was one spot in particular where kids would go to par, drink, smoke weed, have sex, etc... It was at the top of a hill and there were a few concrete picnic benches up there, but mostly people would just sit in the car especially if it was chilly out. Small town, not a lot to do.

One particular night, myself and three of my buddies were up there smoking out. We were there maybe 20 minutes. As we decided to leave, the driver starts the car and turns on the headlights. The lights hit a dude about ten yards away from the car. He is in mid stride, but when the lights hit him he stops dead in his tracks. He's wearing camouflage pants and a black jacket. He hesitates for a few beats then slowly walks up to the car. The driver cracks the window and the dude says, "Hey, you guys know where any parties are tonight?". My friend says "No!" and hits the accelerator. We leave the dude on the hill in a cloud of gravel and dust.

A few months later the newspaper reported that an shoddily constructed, abandoned lean-to had been found at the lake with "evidence" that the cops were "looking into". We all knew that dude we saw that night was the murderer.

Big Empty
03-04-2015, 05:23 PM
:lol

DMC
03-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Not the creepiest thing that could ever happen to somebody but it scared me. I was on class trip to New Mexico when I was a senior in high school. We were given quite a bit a freedom on the trip to explore on our own so I started hitchhiking. For the most part the hitchhiking was uneventful and I got comfortable doing it. One of the afternoons I was trying to flag a ride and this kinda junky old sedan pulls over. I hop in without thinking about it. I look over at the driver and he's 100% cholo with tear drop tattoos under his eyes and so leaned that he's practically in the back seat. He slowly turns, stares at me and says, "You ever seen Jesus Christ face to face, ese?" At that point I start thinking to myself what the hell was I thinking getting into this guy's car. He's gonna take me out in the mountains and kill me. But he dropped off at my destination up the road and asked for a few bucks for driving me. I didn't hitchhike after that.

For some reason this cracked me up.

Red Hawk #21
03-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer...

While I was still in high school there had been a few murders out at the lake. The cops did a pretty decent job keeping it hush hush and the local rag wouldn't report it, but we all knew about it. There was one spot in particular where kids would go to par, drink, smoke weed, have sex, etc... It was at the top of a hill and there were a few concrete picnic benches up there, but mostly people would just sit in the car especially if it was chilly out. Small town, not a lot to do.

One particular night, myself and three of my buddies were up there smoking out. We were there maybe 20 minutes. As we decided to leave, the driver starts the car and turns on the headlights. The lights hit a dude about ten yards away from the car. He is in mid stride, but when the lights hit him he stops dead in his tracks. He's wearing camouflage pants and a black jacket. He hesitates for a few beats then slowly walks up to the car. The driver cracks the window and the dude says, "Hey, you guys know where any parties are tonight?". My friend says "No!" and hits the accelerator. We leave the dude on the hill in a cloud of gravel and dust.

A few months later the newspaper reported that an shoddily constructed, abandoned lean-to had been found at the lake with "evidence" that the cops were "looking into". We all knew that dude we saw that night was the murderer.

That's pretty insane.

SupremeGuy
03-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Seriously? Who didn't see that coming?http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/483/894/463.jpg

ViceCity86
03-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Naval Discharge Building

1st floor-Main Floor-The Bubble
2nd floor-Limps and Gimps-The injured/crippled-Myfloor
3rd floor-Nuts and Bolts-The crazies or great pretenders
4th floor-Drugs and Thugs-The junkies and awols

Ex recruits are waiting for discharge from the Navy in this building.When you first arrive,they put you on the 1st floor known as the bubble.Everyone is lumped together.One mate was hallucinating by seeing spiders running on the ceiling.Needless to say,he was put on the 3rd floor with the Nuts and Bolts.These were code names made up by numerous people including active service members.The reasoning to separate the men into 3 groups likely has to do with the protocol and discharge process than behavioral differences amongst the men.

One day somebody from the Nuts and Bolts dept decides to jump from the window and falls 2 stories down into a bushy area in the courtyard.He survived.The news eventually broke into our department(limps and Gimps)as we received word from a petty officer.When officer told us what happened,a recruit speaks up and says "Well looks like he's gonna joined our group".

He should of jumped out with a cold one or a blunt in hand and he could pulled off a trifecta.

lil'mo
03-05-2015, 09:47 AM
crickets

mrsmaalox
03-05-2015, 11:23 AM
I don't know if this is that creepy but it definitely creeped me out. A few months ago, I was walking out of a HEB with a huge overloaded shopping cart, I was struggling to keep it rolling straight because it was so heavy. I was about 5 spaces away from my car when I noticed a black pick up truck coming toward me slowly, I didn't pay much attention until it was right in front of me I saw it was a guy with a cowboy hat staring at me so I just kinda gave him a quick smile and got out of his way. I got to my car and was unloading my groceries I noticed from the corner of my eye that truck coming up the lane again, figured he was cruising for a spot. He stopped right next to me and put down his window and said "Ma'am you are one beautiful woman! I just had to come back to tell you that and I hope you have a beautiful day!" I was taken aback but it is in my nature to be friendly to I smiled and said something like "Aw gee thank you" and he drove slowly away. He made an impression because he was so good looking with dark hair, big bright blue eyes, dimples and a sparkling white smile. Then that night I was channel surfing and stopped at one of those CSI type murder solving shows (I don't watch any of those) and the scene was a woman walking thru a parking lot and some charming guy cruises by, gives her a compliment, then he goes back around the parking lot, subdues and abducts her to add to all the other girls he has chained up in his basement or something! I felt pretty creeped out knowing that is apparently a popular MO for abductors! So I wrote down a description of the guy who talked to me and his truck, and I still have it just in case someone starts abducting women around here ;)

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2015, 11:43 AM
I don't know if this is that creepy but it definitely creeped me out. A few months ago, I was walking out of a HEB with a huge overloaded shopping cart, I was struggling to keep it rolling straight because it was so heavy. I was about 5 spaces away from my car when I noticed a black pick up truck coming toward me slowly, I didn't pay much attention until it was right in front of me I saw it was a guy with a cowboy hat staring at me so I just kinda gave him a quick smile and got out of his way. I got to my car and was unloading my groceries I noticed from the corner of my eye that truck coming up the lane again, figured he was cruising for a spot. He stopped right next to me and put down his window and said "Ma'am you are one beautiful woman! I just had to come back to tell you that and I hope you have a beautiful day!" I was taken aback but it is in my nature to be friendly to I smiled and said something like "Aw gee thank you" and he drove slowly away. He made an impression because he was so good looking with dark hair, big bright blue eyes, dimples and a sparkling white smile. Then that night I was channel surfing and stopped at one of those CSI type murder solving shows (I don't watch any of those) and the scene was a woman walking thru a parking lot and some charming guy cruises by, gives her a compliment, then he goes back around the parking lot, subdues and abducts her to add to all the other girls he has chained up in his basement or something! I felt pretty creeped out knowing that is apparently a popular MO for abductors! So I wrote down a description of the guy who talked to me and his truck, and I still have it just in case someone starts abducting women around here ;)

Babe next time just tell em you gotta boyfriend named Koolaid....he'll get the message that you're a nigga lover....it will scare him off....

PS: did he see that nice big ass you have...

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
I used to camp and hunt around the local lake. One night while resting under my lean to, I heard this moaning and yelling. Rumor was that there had been some murders in the area so I went to investigate. I come upon this car where the noise was coming from and start to approach it with my hand the hilt of my Bowie knife. Under the moonlight I catch a glimpse of the people in the car. One had on some kind of leather mask...only way to describe it was like the gimp mask from Pulp Fiction. Another had a ball gag in his mouth and was thrashing around the car furiously. I'd seen their heads for a sec and then all asses and elbows. There was screaming moaning, and some maniacal laughing. The headlights come on as I approach. Another head, belonging to the driver, pops up as I get next to the car. He rolls down the window and I ask if there is a problem. I can now see that it's a dude fixed up in wild garish makeup. All the people (guys I can now determine) are naked. The driver says, "no", guns the engine, and drives away. I never found out what happened to those poor people.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2015, 12:42 PM
PS: did he see that nice big ass you have...

No because I don't have a big ass

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Another time I was driving around at the grocery store trying to find a parking space and every time I went down a new lane, this Mexican woman appeared in front of me with her shopping cart. She'd conveniently appear right in front of my truck so I'd have to stop while she crossed in front of me. She'd go real slow...staring at me and licking her lips. So weird.

DAF86
03-05-2015, 01:30 PM

Why don't you use your main account son?

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
No because I don't have a big ass

What....Pancake Booty?

lebomb
03-05-2015, 04:59 PM
I was rollin through the HEB parking lot looking for a space, when I kept noticing a black truck moving slowly back and forth up the aisles. He rolls down his window and starts talking to this lady as his arm is moving up and down, back and forth at a fast and furious pace. She smiles and says something back to him, he lets out this huge sigh, as he throws mayonnaise or something up against his dashboard. Some weird ass shit I tell ya.

DMC
03-05-2015, 05:16 PM
So I was driving my black pickup truck through the HEB parking lot and I see this older lady pushing a cart full of watermelons and a shit load of Natural Light beer along the isle. She stops and starts opening a beer right in the middle of the isle. I wait... finally she looks up and sees me and burps... smiles and struggles to get her cart to the side of the lot where her 2003 Buick is parked. Knowing she was about to leave I come around the back side and wait, and she finally gets everything shoved inside the vehicle, gets the doors closed and as she's walking around I decide to pull up there and wait. She stops and looks at me and I figured she was freaked so I rolled my window down and said "I didn't want you to back into me I tell ya because your Buick is full of watermelon". She smiled again, kind of freaked me out. I think she was deaf or retarded. Either way I noticed a black guy trying to get into a Chrysler 300 with a clotheshanger, freaked me the fuck out, and he had his laptop out and was busy pecking away with one hand, holding the hanger with the other. So finally the old lady winks and leaves. Freaky.

RGMCSE
03-05-2015, 10:16 PM
This one time I was driving around the HEB parking lot hunting cougs and I spotted a nice little thing with a nice little tight ass. She was pushing her cart down the isle and it was full of bad mexican food and a bunch of habenero hot sauce and a case of thunderbird. So I make my move and row down the window to my black 67 chevy truck and i yell out "Hey flacca, you wanna go cumbia baby!?" She flutters her eyes and in a shy way and says "si". So wouldn't you know it we went to go see los tigeres del norte cover band and started dancing the night away. Next thing you know in the middle of our cumbia she screams out "Ay no! the burritos are coming out!!". This bish pops a squat right then and there in the middle of the club and all hell broke loose. I was trying to get away but poor girl was holding on... I have a pic...

http://i.imgur.com/K2ZVuTo.jpg

mrsmaalox
03-06-2015, 10:26 AM
What....Pancake Booty?

No

mrsmaalox
03-06-2015, 10:28 AM
:lol Seriously lacking in the creativity here guys. Do I need to get Avante in here to show you all how to spin a yarn? ;)

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 10:32 AM

:lol

Trill Clinton
03-06-2015, 10:36 AM
What neighborhood y'all live in where y'all HEB's are so downtrodden and grim?

Spur|n|Austin
03-06-2015, 12:21 PM
What neighborhood y'all live in where y'all HEB's are so downtrodden and grim?

No shit, I can barely find a spot to park at HEB - too much activity for any of that nonsense to go down.