PDA

View Full Version : no home training | kids call young sikh boy a terrorist

Trill Clinton
03-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Shocking footage of school children taunting a Sikh student for his headdress is going viral. A student named Harsukh Singh records kids yelling “Terrorist! Terrorist!” while riding the bus. He is a Chattahoochee Elementary School student in Duluth, Georgia. Sikhism is the fifth largest organised religion in the world. It was founded in the 15th century in what is now modern day India. Male followers are often recognised by their turbans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIv7cpCY_M8

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Shocking footage of school children taunting a Sikh student for his headdress is going viral. A student named Harsukh Singh records kids yelling “Terrorist! Terrorist!” while riding the bus. He is a Chattahoochee Elementary School student in Duluth, Georgia. Sikhism is the fifth largest organised religion in the world. It was founded in the 15th century in what is now modern day India. Male followers are often recognised by their turbans.

they won't laughing when he blows up they ass

Infinite_limit
03-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Kid is too young to take advantage of the fear and become a pussy slangin bad boy

Blake
03-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Who would have saw that coming from a school named Chattahoochee

Trill Clinton
03-03-2015, 04:01 PM
i think the little girl is avante's granddaughter

DJR210
03-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Shocking

Avante
03-03-2015, 04:43 PM
It's time the turban wearers came to their senses. Not the best of times to....but it's our culture. Nobody gives a damn about their culture. Keep that shit over there, it's not going to work over here.

DMC
03-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Who would have saw that coming from a school named Chattahoochee

Well I'll tell you there Normie.. the name Chattahoochee is a agglutinative language word meaning "painted rock". This is off the top of my head of course, I'd have to verify it so don't quote me or anything.

So I wouldn't necessarily expect to get racially charged statements from a painted rock, so Normie.. I don't quite get what you're saying here.

https://popculturehasaids.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/cliff-clavin.jpeg

Blake
03-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Well I'll tell you there Normie.. the name Chattahoochee is a agglutinative language word meaning "painted rock". This is off the top of my head of course, I'd have to verify it so don't quote me or anything.

So I wouldn't necessarily expect to get racially charged statements from a painted rock, so Normie.. I don't quite get what you're saying here.

noted.

First thing that came to mind was this bubba mullet song:

JW5UEW2kYvc

First one to find the Native American in the video wins

Blake
03-03-2015, 04:58 PM

noted.

First thing that came to mind was this bubba mullet song:

JW5UEW2kYvc

First one to find the Native American in the video wins

Drachen
03-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Ugh, racists can't even be racist correctly.

Infinite_limit
03-03-2015, 08:03 PM
It's time the turban wearers came to their senses. Not the best of times to....but it's our culture. Nobody gives a damn about their culture. Keep that shit over there, it's not going to work over here.
America has no culture dumbass. It's a pot of whatever the immigrant brought over

Mr. T
03-03-2015, 08:12 PM
I pity the kid. His parents are damn fools.

The Reckoning
03-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Chattahoochee is a river in Georgia tbh

Avante
03-03-2015, 09:34 PM
America has no culture dumbass. It's a pot of whatever the immigrant brought over

So where did jazz, blues and rock & roll originate stupid? How about baseball, football and basketball? How about country music ya dumb fuck?

Blake
03-03-2015, 09:48 PM

You're so stupid.

mouse
03-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Looks like 13 years of Fox News stereotyping people from the middle east has finally paid off.

I'm sure back in my day if I wore a diaper on my head I may get a tad teased by a few as I craw back from underneath my desk after getting my daily ass kicking so I can go to lunch where I take off my shoes and spend 15 minutes on prayer and the other 15 minutes trying to get an autistic kid to trade me his peanut butter sandwich for my dusty pita bread,pressed dates, and warm goat milk.

I'm sure if any of you in here move to Iran and send your overweight ginger looking kid wearing a ninja turtle backpack he may get teased also.

Avante
03-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Ya don't wear a t-shirt that reads...THE RAIDERS SUCK...then enter the black hole, simply common sense. Once again, not the best time to be wearing a turban and looking Arab, yep, common sense.

Right or wrong isn't a factor, it's simply how things are as we see from this video.

mouse
03-03-2015, 10:59 PM
At one time a turban was cool.

http://christianaellis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hadji-and-jonny.jpg

m>s
03-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Op is an anti white and a race baiter. The day will come soon enough

Infinite_limit
03-03-2015, 11:12 PM
So where did jazz, blues and rock & roll originate stupid? How about baseball, football and basketball? How about country music ya dumb fuck?
Africa and Europe, like I said dumbass

DeadlyDynasty
03-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Chattahoochee is a river in Georgia tbh
iirc that was the river in Deliverance

Avante
03-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Africa and Europe, like I said dumbass

Ya might wanna do just a tad bit of research there dummy, ok?

Let me help ya son...

The birth of Jazz in the multicultural society of America has lead intellectuals from around the world to hail Jazz as "one of America's original art forms".[4] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-4)

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 12:23 AM
:lol Avante is so cultured and sophisticated, tbh..

apalisoc_9
03-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Somehow I think avante thinks Sikhs are related muslims....Your typical old white guy.

Avante
03-04-2015, 01:08 AM
Somehow I think avante thinks Sikhs are related muslims....Your typical old white guy.

No I don't guy, that was stupid. It's just that most people don't know the difference and don't care to find out. Not unlike a Korean, Japanese and Chinese. I bet most peoiple couldn't pick who was who out of a line up.

If there is an option it would be best for Sikhs to go with something where it's not debable right now, simply common sense. Not unlike an escaped slave and a free black man back in the day. Might wanna stay inside until he's found, ya reckon?

Avante
03-04-2015, 01:41 AM
:lol Avante is so cultured and sophisticated, tbh..

Yep, and I also know why we don't se this any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj44nTf63RE