PDA

View Full Version : OT: Greatest pedophile pro athlete?

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 05:14 PM
- Lawrence Taylor
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- Karl Malone
- Dwight Howard
- Other

Who ya got, tbh?

sook
03-03-2015, 05:26 PM
When Parker shtick fails, goto...oh wait.

SupremeGuy
03-03-2015, 05:34 PM
LT, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2015, 05:35 PM
- Lawrence Taylor
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- Karl Malone
- Dwight Howard
- Other

Who ya got, tbh?

First I gotta go with your high school coach for giving you prostate exams while in high school....perved you out and made you a faggot.....

next I gotta go with this guy follwed by Malone....

Former San Antonio Spurs guard Alvin Robertson was arrested Monday after being on the run since Jan. 5. Robertson, 52, reportedly cut off his GPS monitor that he was required to wear after being released from jail on his 2010 human trafficking charge in December according to the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

He was released from jail on Dec. 12, 2014 on bond in the 2010 case, in which he was charged with trafficking of persons under 18 for prostitution, sexual assault of a child and sexual performance of a child in connection with a sex-trafficking ring in San Antonio and Corpus Christi that allegedly forced a 14-year-old girl to have sex with men.

Robertson spent five years with the Spurs

Brazil
03-03-2015, 06:13 PM
great thread tbh... very interesting

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 06:52 PM
First I gotta go with your high school coach for giving you prostate exams while in high school....perved you out and made you a faggot.....

next I gotta go with this guy follwed by Malone....

Alvin Robertson was greater than the guys I mentioned, though?

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 06:53 PM

When did the Parker "shtick" fail, you moron? :lmao..it's the most traffic-generating shtick on this website, and it's not even close..

awktalk
03-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Calvin Murphy, he molested his own daughters

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Calvin Murphy, he molested his own daughters

:lol what's up with the Rockets and acquiring pedos, tbh?

Killakobe81
03-03-2015, 09:29 PM
When did the Parker "shtick" fail, you moron? :lmao..it's the most traffic-generating shtick on this website, and it's not even close..

I may not agree with it, but Harlem's right. It's like gold upstairs. his haters use it as an excuse to trash Parker and his defenders cannot resist even when they know Harlem is trollin'. Tony has become ALMOST as polarizing as repeat Kobe in 2009-2010. But Parker loyalist although not as brazen are a larger group since this is a Spurs site. Harlem's shit is cheap but effective.

sook
03-03-2015, 09:39 PM
I may not agree with it, but Harlem's right. It's like gold upstairs. his haters use it as an excuse to trash Parker and his defenders cannot resist even when they know Harlem is trollin'. Tony has become ALMOST as polarizing as repeat Kobe in 2009-2010. But Parker loyalist although not as brazen are a larger group since this is a Spurs site. Harlem's shit is cheap but effective.

:lol

Xmas generated a bunch of "replies" too, so if you aspire to being a fucking loser then sure.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 09:42 PM
I'm going Avante on this one, no question. Faster than Peyton Hillis at a svelte 5'8" 275 lbs..he juked the Thai authorities like a would be tackler

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 09:44 PM

Xmas generated a bunch of "replies" too, so if you aspire to being a fucking loser then sure.

Sure, except the Parker "trolling" has literally been all facts and data with nobody providing even a half-decent rebuttal..the irony of somebody accusing somebody of being a loser, yet replying and obsessing in every one of their threads, tbh:lmao..

sook
03-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Sure, except the Parker "trolling" has literally been all facts and data with nobody providing even a half-decent rebuttal..the irony of somebody accusing somebody of being a loser, yet replying and obsessing in every one of their threads, tbh:lmao..

You've proven my point. I'm such a lurker upstairs, that even my occasional replies get caught in your obsession---like jesus christ how many hrs do you spend on that shit :lol. If you weren't a loser, you wouldn't need to feel the need to reply to this. The last point I'll make before I leave, yes, some people do leave ST-----> look no further than Thread if you want to spam. At least he doesn't hide the fact he sits on his ass getting retirement checks all day :lol

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 09:57 PM
You've proven my point. I'm such a lurker upstairs, that even my occasional replies get caught in your obsession---like jesus christ how many hrs do you spend on that shit :lol. If you weren't a loser, you wouldn't need to feel the need to reply to this. The last point I'll make before I leave, yes, some people do leave ST-----> look no further than Thread if you want to spam. At least he doesn't hide the fact he sits on his ass getting retirement checks all day :lol

:lol stop, man, just stop, you're out of your element..

100%duncan
03-03-2015, 10:02 PM
The problem with the Parker schtick is it's true and not debatable, sad fans for Parker fans including me tbh.

lefty
03-03-2015, 10:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aaemw.png
http://i.imgur.com/CUREW5W.jpg

Killakobe81
03-03-2015, 10:22 PM
The problem with the Parker schtick is it's true and not debatable, sad fans for Parker fans including me tbh.

Mehh still think yall exaggerating his suckage a lil. he has been bad but not the only issue with the Spurs title defense.

Arcadian
03-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Olajuwon is the correct answer, with Taylor second.

baseline bum
03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Is this greatest athlete who was a pedo? In which case Hakeem is the obvious choice. Or greatest pedo who was an athlete? In which case it's a tough call between Malone and Calvin Murphy. Either way, there was lots of child molesting experience there in the front row of Toyota Center at Sunday's ABC game.

Chris
03-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Birdman has a ring

baseline bum
03-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Birdman has a ring

Birdman got scammed by a bitch and her mother. Not his fault when some whore lies about her age.

Stalin
03-03-2015, 11:07 PM
I'd say Pedo Malone, simply because he had the most potential to do fucked up shit during his 20 year career in Utah. I bet his known pedo transgressions are just the tip of the iceberg, considering how super popular he was and playing in Mormon state where fucking your cousin is considered to be normal anyway.

Malik Hairston
03-03-2015, 11:08 PM
I'd say Pedo Malone, simply because he had the most potential to do fucked up shit during his 20 year career in Utah. I bet his known pedo transgressions are just the tip of the iceberg, considering how super popular he was and playing in Mormon state where fucking your cousin is considered to be normal anyway.

Didn't he smash a 12-year old or something, too? IIRC..

Clipper Nation
03-03-2015, 11:10 PM

He knocked up a 13-year-old, IIRC.

DJR210
03-03-2015, 11:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aaemw.png
http://i.imgur.com/CUREW5W.jpg

:lmao

Creeper pics, but Steph strikes me more as the victim

Stalin
03-03-2015, 11:31 PM

I doubt he smashed only one, I'm sure there are many more that we are not aware of. Oh, I know I'm taking Malone on Pedo Potential here, but considering that in U.S. popular millionare athletes can get away with murder, its not that far fetched of a deduction, IMO TBH.

King Emmanuel
03-03-2015, 11:43 PM

arent u that gay rocket fan convincing everyone he's straight with ass gifs

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2015, 12:05 AM
no iron mike?

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 12:07 AM
He knocked up a 13-year-old, IIRC.

:lol I knew he got an underaged girl pregnant, didn't know it was the 13-year old..smh..

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 12:33 AM

Those replies were from the same 3 people every thread.....not the same at all.

Gummi Clutch
03-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Dude you're such a gay faggot :lol

Can't believe that spending hours planning your parker stint upstairs is how you spend your day, and everybody is calling you out there, not just the previous person in this thread so you shouldn't be surprised. I remember pointing out that you were probably a fatass given your thread a couple of days ago, but now I'm really worried. If you stick your diarrhea ass to the seat too long, whether as apalisoicce or Malik Gayston, muddled asian with small dick too sexually frustrated and taking his anger out on the internet :lol ,you may be at risk for serious heart and other problems. Find help, if you have aspergers or something (likely) ignore what I said and continue to play the short bus game :lol

arent u that gay rocket fan convincing everyone he's straight with ass gifs
Only one semen shield this time?

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Jesus, these random, irrelevant posters are extra angry lately, tbh:lmao..

Stalin
03-04-2015, 02:27 AM

I don't go upstairs, but I can imagine how angry parker fans must be by now. :lmao :lmao

Gummi Clutch
03-04-2015, 03:14 AM
Jesus, these random, irrelevant posters are extra angry lately, tbh:lmao..
Bitch shut your equally gray ass up. You're just as irrelevant as me, and probably more so with your fat lard ass unable to move from your diarrhea chair :lmao

Was my teabagging of you not enough in your asian shame thread? :lol

Mori Chu
03-04-2015, 03:34 AM
On the pedo athlete list, don't forget Kevin Johnson...

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 03:45 AM
On the pedo athlete list, don't forget Kevin Johnson...

Damn, didn't even know that, tbh..

When pedos collide:

ifx_gRF-ouU

MolaMola790
03-04-2015, 12:28 PM
- Lawrence Taylor
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- Karl Malone
- Dwight Howard
- Other

Who ya got, tbh?

what did Hakeem Olajuwon do?

DMC
03-04-2015, 12:31 PM

There's a huge difference between getting your own shit on your face and shitting on others. Xmas shit on himself, no control... none. Harlem is constantly finding new ways to fuck with the same idiots though. They never learn. When you get a krew following you around, you know you're doing something right.

Raven
03-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Hakeem.

Sean Cagney
03-04-2015, 03:01 PM
:lol I knew he got an underaged girl pregnant, didn't know it was the 13-year old..smh..

What a fucking SICKO TBH.
what did Hakeem Olajuwon do?

?? ^^^^
Hakeem.

??

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Bitch shut your equally gray ass up. You're just as irrelevant as me, and probably more so with your fat lard ass unable to move from your diarrhea chair :lmao

Was my teabagging of you not enough in your asian shame thread? :lol

Dude, let it go....the salt is palpable :lol

apalisoc_9
03-04-2015, 03:13 PM
to be fair to Malone, he was 16.

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 03:44 PM
to be fair to Malone, he was 16.

:lol nah, man, he was 20 fucking years old and in college :lmao..

If he was 16, then whatever, I could give him a pass, but a fucking 20 year old even taking a glance at a 13-year old is disgusting..

apalisoc_9
03-04-2015, 03:49 PM
:lol nah, man, he was 20 fucking years old and in college :lmao..

If he was 16, then whatever, I could give him a pass, but a fucking 20 year old even taking a glance at a 13-year old is disgusting..

he was 20..

I did know that :lol

All the first year pussy and he goes for a a 13 year old..:lmao

Xant even game on dumb first year university students..:lmao

I swear some of these athletes..If not for money and the potential to become NBA players, they would all be forver alones or banging the ugliest chicks on town

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Hakeem was 33 years old and had an arrangement to marry an underraged girl once she turned 18..sure, you could argue religion, but this nigga was scouting young girls while he was in his 30s..

That franchise loves their pedophiles, tbh:lol..

Shit, I'm scared to even imagine what type of skeletons Yao Ming's awkward ass has in his closet, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Hakeem was 33 years old and had an arrangement to marry an underraged girl once she turned 18..sure, you could argue religion, but this nigga was scouting young girls while he was in his 30s..

That franchise loves their pedophiles, tbh:lol..

Shit, I'm scared to even imagine what type of skeletons Yao Ming's awkward ass has in his closet, tbh..

Dude was scouting elementary schools and making sure they were home schooled and locked in the basement after 5th grade so that pussy could be fresh at 18...lol

Malik Hairston
03-04-2015, 04:56 PM

Dude was scouting elementary schools and making sure they were home schooled and locked in the basement after 5th grade so that pussy could be fresh at 18...lol

:lol..

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Malone is the worst offender...he even abandoned the baby...lucky for the kid he made it to the NFL...

The Gemini Method
03-04-2015, 05:05 PM
J.M Barrie