03-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Yeah...this one is a head-scratcher.

Blake
03-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Bye bye CJ and Fred Jackson

Weird deal.

Avante
03-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Reggie Bush would be a perfect fit for the Eagles, he's a better receiver than most backs.

Trill Clinton
03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7z_zxQ4c8

thanks chip:bobo

vander
03-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Eagles obviously have their eye on Ryan Mathews former 12th overall pick in the draft

Hoops Czar
03-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Bills got hosed. Trading away an up and coming linebacker for a RB who has been wearing down for the past 2 years? Seems like no matter who's calling the shots in Buffalo, they are always making ridiculous decisions. McCoy isn't a ground and pound RB and the Bills were dead last (Eagles #1) in run blocking in 2014 which makes this trade even more questionable.

cjw
03-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Bills got hosed. Trading away an up and coming linebacker for a RB who has been wearing down for the past 2 years? Seems like no matter who's calling the shots in Buffalo, they are always making ridiculous decisions. McCoy isn't a ground and pound RB and the Bills were dead last (Eagles #1) in run blocking in 2014 which makes this trade even more questionable.

Average Joe thinks Eagles got fleeced. That's how you know they won the trade. Two years of Alonso at under $1mm (plus another under control given he was inactive last year), who was defensive ROY in 2013. Cheaper this year than additional dead money ($1mm) to Eagles had they cut McCoy instead of trading him.

Also lets them cut Demeco Ryans or restructure, saving even more cap space. So they made at worst a lateral move at LB and picked up $16mm in cap space between McCoy and Ryans. McCoy is good, don't get me wrong, but on the tail end of his most productive years and already showing signs of decline. Value was closer to $5mm. That savings lets the Eagles sign a stud or two in their secondary (saved money there too today by cutting Cary Williams).

Love that both of my front offices know what they're doing and run laps around the rest of the league.

Aztecfan03
03-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Average Joe thinks Eagles got fleeced. That's how you know they won the trade. Two years of Alonso at under $1mm (plus another under control given he was inactive last year), who was defensive ROY in 2013. Cheaper this year than additional dead money ($1mm) to Eagles had they cut McCoy instead of trading him.

Also lets them cut Demeco Ryans or restructure, saving even more cap space. So they made at worst a lateral move at LB and picked up $16mm in cap space between McCoy and Ryans. McCoy is good, don't get me wrong, but on the tail end of his most productive years and already showing signs of decline. Value was closer to $5mm. That savings lets the Eagles sign a stud or two in their secondary (saved money there too today by cutting Cary Williams).

Love that both of my front offices know what they're doing and run laps around the rest of the league.

easily a good trade for the Eagles.

DeadlyDynasty
03-03-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't get it

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-03-2015, 08:45 PM
I don't get it
Horrible take

spurraider21
03-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Must've been tough for Rex to sign off on a deal like this... Bills are probably just confident in their D because of how strong they were with Alonso out all of last year. But now they're inheriting McCoy and he's already talking holdout :lol

Avante
03-03-2015, 08:57 PM
This is funny....

"running backs are a dime a dozen, they are of little value"

and...

"the Seahawks are winning because of Marshawn Lynch"

Haha~~~~~

Clipper Nation
03-03-2015, 10:50 PM
This is funny....

"running backs are a dime a dozen, they are of little value"

and...

"the Seahawks are winning because of Marshawn Lynch"

Haha~~~~~
Lynch is the last of his kind, and the team that actually won the Super Bowl had a running back by committee approach. Another shitty take from the old faggot.

Avante
03-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Lynch is the last of his kind, and the team that actually won the Super Bowl had a running back by committee approach. Another shitty take from the old faggot.

Another total..DUH!..by our resident idiot.

What do you mean the last of his kind, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you blind to go with stupid?

And the team that did win the SB brought in a 1000 yard rusher, why? And the reason the Cowboys were in the mix, guess? How aout Eddie Lacy? Why do the Colts suck, oh yeah....NO RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what do the Cards need, oh yeah...A RUNNING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you're dumb.

Hey stupid how many NFC Championship games did my Niners play in in the last 4 seasons? Who is their stud, oh yeah....FRANK GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking faggot with the brain the size of a pea.

Avante
03-04-2015, 12:00 AM
I'll go slow...

Without a running game there the offense finds it's self....3rd and long. Now what does a defense do at third and long?

Without a running game how's it go in those cold wet sloppy late season games, with the wind and shit?

How do you protect a lead without a running game?

How do you give your D a blow...RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking rookies, sheewsh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
03-04-2015, 12:05 AM
And the team that did win the SB brought in a 1000 yard rusher, why?
The team that won the SB split carries between Blount, Vereen and Jonas Gray - none of them being superstar workhorses by any means.

And the reason the Cowboys were in the mix, guess?
Their offensive line and Romo.

How aout Eddie Lacy?
How about Aaron Rodgers?

Why do the Colts suck, oh yeah....NO RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was because of Andrew "INT" Luck?

So what do the Cards need
A quarterback, unless Palmer can stay healthy.

:lol Old Faggot

Avante
03-04-2015, 12:21 AM
The team that won the SB split carries between Blount, Vereen and Jonas Gray - none of them being superstar workhorses by any means.

Their offensive line and Romo.

How about Aaron Rodgers?

I thought it was because of Andrew "INT" Luck?

A quarterback, unless Palmer can stay healthy.

:lol Old Faggot

So why did they grab Blount? Why worry about a running back?

So you're too stupid to know that Murray was the difference, wow!!

Are you telling me you really haven't heard/read....COLTS NEED A RUNNING BACK? Come on man even you aren't this fucking lame.

So you honestly don't know shit about how football is played, why am I not surprised? Dummy ya ask anyone who understands the game..."what wins football games"...and you will hear..."run the ball, stuff the run and win the turnover battle"..................really, like in really.

Damn you're dumb.

Here ya go dummy, while we both know you won't read it, we also know that's why you don't know shit.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/24510461/nfl-a-passing-league-expect-more-teams-to-run-ball-more-often

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Dumb as fuck trade for the bills, great move for the eagles. Too bad their faggot coach runs a dumb gimmick college system that will never produce anything meaningful.

Raven
03-04-2015, 07:06 AM
has to be the best trade in the history of the eagles. Chip is smarter than i thought.

monosylab1k
03-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Is Kiko Alonso actually good, or just another Luke Kuechly/Jerod Mayo type overrated tackle stat whore?

unleashbaynes
03-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Alonso is quality especially considering the price tag.

Blake
03-04-2015, 09:35 AM

Are you telling me you really haven't heard/read....COLTS NEED A RUNNING BACK? Come on man even you aren't this fucking lame.

So you honestly don't know shit about how football is played, why am I not surprised? Dummy ya ask anyone who understands the game..."what wins football games"...and you will hear..."run the ball, stuff the run and win the turnover battle"..................really, like in really.

Damn you're dumb.

Here ya go dummy, while we both know you won't read it, we also know that's why you don't know shit.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/24510461/nfl-a-passing-league-expect-more-teams-to-run-ball-more-often

Watching you melt down and cry used to be fun.

Raven
03-04-2015, 10:25 AM

Damn you're dumb.

i'm pretty sure the colts came further than any stud rb not named lynch.

Raven
03-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Is Kiko Alonso actually good, or just another Luke Kuechly/Jerod Mayo type overrated tackle stat whore?

i don't really think you can mix Kuechly and Mayo, Alonso is indeed the K type, but Mayo is fairly bad in coverage while Alonso and K are at their best in coverage.

Mal
03-04-2015, 10:51 AM
I can understand this trade from both team perspective. Buffalo need solid running game and with all the cap they can have 11mln$ RB. Philadelphia is creating space and probably Kelly thinks can his system can develop decent RB, who isnt taking 11mln$ from salary cap.

manufan10
03-04-2015, 11:54 AM
This is a win for the Cowboys... LeSean consistently torched the Cowboys. Now all I want to see is Chip go all in and get Mariota like the Redskins did for RGKnee.

The Gemini Method
03-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Philly will probably go after McCourty/Maxwell and Cobb. It wouldn't be surprising if they snatch up Murray. That would be funny.

hehateme
03-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Was this a ploy to make Sproles the #1 choice for Chip's shitty scheme?

kjhip1
03-04-2015, 01:08 PM
This is a win for the Cowboys... LeSean consistently torched the Cowboys. Now all I want to see is Chip go all in and get Mariota like the Redskins did for RGKnee.

Oh I hope they go and do that, that'll set the Boys up to win the division for the next 2-3 years. Eagles made some good moves but it'll all be crap if they trade up to grab Chip's golden boy.

Blake
03-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Was this a ploy to make Sproles the #1 choice for Chip's shitty scheme?

Dunno but he just shot up in the fantasy rankings about 20 spots

DJR210
03-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Eagles obviously have their eye on Ryan Mathews former 12th overall pick in the draft

:lol this guy always has the best takes

DJR210
03-06-2015, 08:48 AM

Horrible take, are you serious? That up and comer is coming off a major injury himself. McCoy's speed and vision make him a game changer, if he stays healthy (which he probably will) this is even more of a horrible trade for Philly and that's about it . Kelly just about fucked any chance of attracting free agents now too, and the impact of that alone makes this a pretty terrible deal for Philadelphia. This is the kind of deal you make as a statement for dealing with a locker room cancer.

Raven
03-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Horrible take, are you serious? That up and comer is coming off a major injury himself. McCoy's speed and vision make him a game changer, if he stays healthy (which he probably will) this is even more of a horrible trade for Philly and that's about it . Kelly just about fucked any chance of attracting free agents now too, and the impact of that alone makes this a pretty terrible deal for Philadelphia. This is the kind of deal you make as a statement for dealing with a locker room cancer.

so, having a young stud lb that can cover and signing a top safety and a rb that fits the system for the same money that they were supposed to pay just for a rb is the kind of move that doesn't attract free agents.. I'm pretty sure that paying a rb 11 per year is that type of move, but you know, whatever :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-06-2015, 10:15 AM
i don't really think you can mix Kuechly and Mayo, Alonso is indeed the K type, but Mayo is fairly bad in coverage while Alonso and K are at their best in coverage.
This...very versatile LB who excels in coverage. I wouldn't have a problem with this trade if we had our QB and just needed a playmaker to put us over the top...with or without Shady the grim reality is EJ or Matt fucking Cassel will be our QB

The Reckoning
03-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Bills got screwed. lol wtf why would they do that.

Blake
03-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Bad for both teams

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Bad for both teams
Eagles can just sign Spiller and draft a back like Gurley and have a nice committee there. easy win for Philly

Infinite_limit
03-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Bills got screwed. lol wtf why would they do that.
One of the worst ran franchises in sports. No direction. Routinely win meaningless games late in the season to fall out of the draft lottery

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 02:54 PM
One of the worst ran franchises in sports. No direction. Routinely win meaningless games late in the season to fall out of the draft lottery
there is no lottery in the NFL you dipshit polak

DJR210
03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
so, having a young stud lb that can cover and signing a top safety and a rb that fits the system for the same money that they were supposed to pay just for a rb is the kind of move that doesn't attract free agents.. I'm pretty sure that paying a rb 11 per year is that type of move, but you know, whatever :lol

Free agents are going to be wary about signing with a team that trades away their top talent for no apparent reason other than money. I know the league is changing as far as how they covet RB's these days, but nobody is going to want to move their family to Philadelphia, play well, and abruptly have to pack up and move when the Eagles decide to dump your contract.

DJR210
03-06-2015, 03:24 PM

:lol

The Gemini Method
03-06-2015, 03:51 PM
there is no lottery in the NFL you dipshit polak Armo goin' hard on a nigga polak...:lol

Blake
03-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Eagles can just sign Spiller and draft a back like Gurley and have a nice committee there. easy win for Philly

that's assuming a lot

Raven
03-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Free agents are going to be wary about signing with a team that trades away their top talent for no apparent reason other than money. I know the league is changing as far as how they covet RB's these days, but nobody is going to want to move their family to Philadelphia, play well, and abruptly have to pack up and move when the Eagles decide to dump your contract.

none should sign for the pats then..

DJR210
03-06-2015, 04:36 PM
none should sign for the pats then..

Yeah, they don't. When was the last big name signing for the Pats? The Pats are like the Spurs..they're solid in the draft and choose role players that fit well in the scheme.. even after a Super Bowl, not one top free agent is gonna sign there :lol

Raven
03-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Revis last year?

SupremeGuy
03-06-2015, 06:42 PM
there is no lottery in the NFL you dipshit polak:lol

The Reckoning
03-08-2015, 06:17 PM
wow eagles turn around and shoot themselves in the foot by getting a back on the wrong side of 30. unbelievable. don't do it eagles!

DJR210
03-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Revis last year?

:lol that's your idea of a major FA signing? Was already past his prime.

Silver&Black
03-09-2015, 12:35 AM

:lmao

And thank God there isn't....