PDA

View Full Version : Good news Longhorn fans.

IceColdBrewski
09-03-2005, 09:45 PM
You guys finally have a team that looks good enough to compete for the Championship.

The bad news: If your team does happen to make it to the Championship game, USC is going to beat them like a red-headed stepchild. The Trojans look like men among boys against a Hawaii team that is always tough at home.

I'd surrender to the fact right now if I were you. USC is just too damn good this year.

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Texas has gotta prove it vs the Buckeyes next week...thats their most difficult game for now, and it looks as if OU will be down this year, so they won't be ambushed by the usual team, then the A&M and Tech Games will be tough.

next week is gonna be a dandy!!! :elephant

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:15 PM
I would have to agree with Johnny.....the OSU game is the first real test. Although USC, UT, OSU and Michigan proved nothing to me today...they all did what they were supposed to do.

Tek_XX
09-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Man i don't know who i dislike more, OSU or Texas

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:18 PM
who is your team?

Tek_XX
09-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Don't really have a fav. but i know i don't like those two

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:19 PM
I agree with the excellent 'they all did what they were supposed to do" observation mikey...

I think USC might get tripped up by Arizona State in the Pac 10 and maybe Oregon State can give them a run, I feel USC has all the talent, but on a given Saturday....you never know....I wouldn't be surprised after what i seen here today
to have Texas and Iowa duking it out in Pasadena

Texas certainly deserves that high ranking...definitely Top 5 in the nation

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Don't really have a fav. but i know i don't like those two
ahh...a bandwagoner! :)

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I love Notre Dame fyi :lol

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks Johnny....its fun to see your team pad their stats against Southwest North Podunk State Tech but to really see how good you are, you gotta go against real talent.

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:22 PM
yeah....what the hell got into the Irish? Damn!

N.Y. Johnny
09-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Notre Dame has a rough schedule...everyone is a tough beat outside of Navy, and they're getting better...

that Big Ten really is murder..since the Irish schedule Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue...the cream of the Big Ten early on and rarely the easy beats like Northwestern or Indiana...i hate that their independents i wish they would have joined the Big East to dominate that league, but this is a baptism under fire to begin any season....

I see alot of Offense, just great as thats the fat man's specialty!

ND Class of 73'!!! :smokin

samikeyp
09-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Notre Dame always has a tough schedule....I think that is why they have fallen so hard....they can't hide in a conference and they don't schedule cupcakes.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
The degree to which USC is overrated is ridiculous

IceColdBrewski
09-03-2005, 11:21 PM
The degree to which USC is overrated is ridiculous

You have anything to back that up or are you just gonna keep talking out of your ass?

Horry For 3!
09-04-2005, 12:49 AM
I was at the Texas game tonight. We looked pretty impressive besides our special teams. Mcgee missed the first extra point then 2 got blocked, it was pretty pitiful. Other than that it was good. Jamal Charles is bad ass, Henry Melton is bad ass. :tu I liked how they're using Ramonce Taylor as a WR and doing reverses. The person who impressed me the most was...Jamall Charles. He was running bad ass as our offensive line own.

cecil collins
09-04-2005, 11:18 AM
USC's good, but noone is unbeatable. They definetly are the top team in the country. I think they will lose a game in the regular season this year, but not a horrid PAC-10 game.

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2005, 11:35 AM
USC's good, but noone is unbeatable. They definetly are the top team in the country. I think they will lose a game in the regular season this year, but not a horrid PAC-10 game.

Not unbeatable. But damn close. The only way I see USC losing this year is if they beat themselves.

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:35 AM
USC is the two-time national champ with their best two players coming back. Two players who are arguably the bet two in the country....that's not overrated, that's just damn good. The only team who beats SC this year is SC. Although I think Bush wins the Heisman.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Not unbeatable. But damn close. The only way I see USC losing this year is if they beat themselves.

OK youre sounding like a Laker Fan from 2004.

USC plays weaker opponents than the common Big 12 Team.
And has done this consistently for the past 3 years i've been watching college football.

KewlKat00
09-04-2005, 06:42 PM
USC plays weaker opponents than the common Big 12 Team.
And has done this consistently for the past 3 years i've been watching college football.

so you mean the common big 12 team... like, say, oklahoma... that usc destroyed in the orange bowl last year.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-04-2005, 07:10 PM
so you mean the common big 12 team... like, say, oklahoma... that usc destroyed in the orange bowl last year.

no doubt USC owns OU

OU was overrated last year too....they wouldn't have beat Texas if VY had completed a god damn meaningful pass

the teams int he big 12 are deep, fast, offensive defensive teams

you mean to tell me usc plays conference games to the likes of a&m, ou, OSU??

yea right

matt leinart is such a horrible chode

Cant_Be_Faded
09-04-2005, 07:11 PM
however he did deserve the heisman far more than jason white did

KewlKat00
09-04-2005, 07:55 PM
no doubt USC owns OU

OU was overrated last year too....they wouldn't have beat Texas if VY had completed a god damn meaningful pass

i agree... i cant stand ou.

every year i think texas will win (this year looks even better). but the fact is, last year vy didnt... against the same defense that usc (specifically, matt leinart) ripped to shreads.

and i would just like to clarify, i have nothing at all against texas. in fact, i am somewhat of a texas fan (growing up in texas i always cheered for them and still do). but i am a trojan for life (graduated in '04) so that comes first by far.

the teams int he big 12 are deep, fast, offensive defensive teams

you mean to tell me usc plays conference games to the likes of a&m, ou, OSU??

all teams are different. every game is different. every conference has strong teams and weak teams. you seem to have forgotten baylor (who beat a&m last year), kansas, or the rest of the big 12 north (just talking about last year).

AND, you mentioned the weak pac-10 usc has been facing the past few years... so you mean the same pac-10 that produced washington state... who beat texas in the holiday bowl (mind you usc beat them 43-16 that year).

Cant_Be_Faded
09-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Scott's Chode = Exploded.

mookie2001
09-06-2005, 12:15 PM
ND schedule...
elpimpo always brings this up
while true, this could be used to explain, 2-4 loss seasons
not the shitty ass records theyve been having
they suck.

Jimcs50
09-06-2005, 12:38 PM
UT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USC

I would bet 1 million dollars on that game on Texas.

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 01:02 PM
not buying it Jimbo.....you are trying to use your reverse mojo on the longhorns! :)

I saw where your Terps won.

Mr Dio
09-14-2005, 06:46 PM

Whatever the purpose Jim, you're $1 million richer on the inside for calling that one.

spurs=bling
09-14-2005, 06:53 PM
I love Notre Dame fyi :lol

i passed through Norte Dame when we went to IN in the summer, its nice.

and the Longhorns will make it.

SpursFanInAustin
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
You guys finally have a team that looks good enough to compete for the Championship.

The bad news: If your team does happen to make it to the Championship game, USC is going to beat them like a red-headed stepchild. The Trojans look like men among boys against a Hawaii team that is always tough at home.

I'd surrender to the fact right now if I were you. USC is just too damn good this year.

Bump :smokin :hat

But this is why they play the Games!!

Jimcs50
01-05-2006, 10:41 AM
UT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USC

I only bet $800.

Should have bet the million. :)

Oh, Gee!!
01-05-2006, 10:46 AM
the threadmaker should be banned

Hook Dem
01-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Brewski always picks winners....ie, Eagles & Trojans! :lol :lol

SpursFanInAustin
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM

Eagles are winners? :lol

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 01:58 PM

:lol

Put Brewski & AggieHoopsFag together & you wouldn't have enough cheese in all of Green Bay for the amount of WHINE I expect from these two. :lol

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 01:59 PM

Memo to the clueless:
UT ISN'T Hawaii. :lol

Horry For 3!
01-05-2006, 02:14 PM

:lmao

IceColdBrewski
01-05-2006, 03:29 PM

Funny stuff.

Seriously though. All smack talk aside, Vince Young and the Horns played a helluva game. They deserved the victory. Big props from Brewski.

Mr Dio
01-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Brewski stepped up, didn't have to but he MANNED up.
Congrats Brewski!
Sorry about lumping you together with a piece of shit like Aggie HoopsFag.

IceColdBrewski
01-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Brewski stepped up, didn't have to but he MANNED up.
Congrats Brewski!
Sorry about lumping you together with a piece of shit like Aggie HoopsFag.

No biggie. Enjoy the celebration. :drunk :tu

cecil collins
01-05-2006, 08:57 PM

Funny stuff.

Seriously though. All smack talk aside, Vince Young and the Horns played a helluva game. They deserved the victory. Big props from Brewski.
Nice, some guys can't simply do what you have done. Tlong is still being a bitch, and everyone knows about Aggiehoopsfan. This is where one shows his class or decency. Much respect for owning up to the smack. Lord(or whatever) knows it could have been the other way around.

Brutalis
01-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Lmao!

Hook Dem
01-06-2006, 01:09 PM

Funny stuff.

Hats off to you Brewski! You're okay in my book. :elephant

Cant_Be_Faded
01-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Respect, Brewski. Looks like the only Ginger in this forum is still Dominant Aggie Hoops Fan

Mr Dio
01-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Respect, Brewski. Looks like the only Ginger in this forum is still Dominant Aggie Hoops Fan

Dominant? A Dominant Dork yessir SHE is! :lol

chode_regulator
01-07-2006, 09:13 AM

and is AHF seriously a girl?????? that explains alot if its true.