InRareForm
03-05-2015, 01:02 AM
https://news.vice.com/video/hate-in-europe-pegida-comes-to-britain

Infinite_limit
03-05-2015, 01:52 AM
We booted out the Jews, we'll do the same with Muslims

m>s
03-05-2015, 02:27 AM
Reopen the camps, let's move with a sense of urgency.

boutons_deux
03-05-2015, 06:00 AM
https://news.vice.com/video/hate-in-europe-pegida-comes-to-britain

UK doesn't consider itself part of Europe, it's "exceptional"

extreme right-wing ultra-nationalist Brits have been around for many decades, nothing new. Every country, Spurstalk, has nativist, ultra-nationalist assholes, xenophobes, skinheads, Nazis, racists.

Nero5
03-05-2015, 07:33 AM
England has distilled social stupidity and the shallow end of the gene pool shows in such media; when you have nothing else going for you apart from being 'white' and you cannot compete in brains, work ethic or ability then that is what you cling to.

pgardn
03-05-2015, 08:04 AM

extreme right-wing ultra-nationalist Brits have been around for many decades, nothing new. Every country, Spurstalk, has nativist, ultra-nationalist assholes, xenophobes, skinheads, Nazis, racists.

The ultra nationalists in the rest of Europe make Britian's look like choir boys.

pgardn
03-05-2015, 08:09 AM
England has distilled social stupidity and the shallow end of the gene pool shows in such media; when you have nothing else going for you apart from being 'white' and you cannot compete in brains, work ethic or ability then that is what you cling to.

That little group of Islands has the worlds 6 th largest economy.

m>s
03-05-2015, 02:13 PM

African genocide of whites, Haiti, la raza, black panthers etc etc

m>s
03-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Britain competes just fine, they're an exceptional country. Name one non white country that's better.

m>s
03-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Europe will never become nonwhite like america, and the anti-whites hate it. Whites standing up for their ethnicity, cultures, homelands makes the anti whites sick. When they see a healthy white family with 6 children they go into a fit of rage. We're awake now and the destruction stops here.

Nero5
03-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Britain competes just fine, they're an exceptional country. Name one non white country that's better.

japan in every metric apart from soccer

Nero5
03-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Europe will never become nonwhite like america, and the anti-whites hate it. Whites standing up for their ethnicity, cultures, homelands makes the anti whites sick. When they see a healthy white family with 6 children they go into a fit of rage. We're awake now and the destruction stops here.

you know you are very very ignorant of European history and enthnogeneaology, but then I'm not surprised.

Nero5
03-05-2015, 06:18 PM
That little group of Islands has the worlds 6 th largest economy.

Hmmmm, I was born in that little group of islands and can trace my direct family line well into the 1500's there and back further into France, I also have worked on and off there for many years. The economy is bad skewed and there are areas of great social deprivation and inequality. Take the financial sector out of London and the economy and tax base would collapse. It is a land that has generated waves of hopeful immigrants, many of whom have gone on to great things, like immigrants do. Those left behind often do not have the same life perspectives.

m>s
03-05-2015, 06:43 PM
japan in every metric apart from soccer
Japan has major problems and economic growth has been stagnant for decades. UK avtually ranks higher than Japan on the HDI

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Nero5
03-06-2015, 07:47 AM
I would put very little faith in such a measure. Instead ask about education and socioeconomic mobility, crime statistics vs demographics and percentage of disadvantage based on locality and even family history. Having spent time in both countries my perception is that a child born below the median income in japan has significantly greater opportunities than the same born in the UK.

boutons_deux
03-06-2015, 10:11 AM
I would put very little faith in such a measure. Instead ask about education and socioeconomic mobility, crime statistics vs demographics and percentage of disadvantage based on locality and even family history. Having spent time in both countries my perception is that a child born below the median income in japan has significantly greater opportunities than the same born in the UK.

wrong question, a non-japanese child born in Japan as what upward mobility compared with a non-Brit child born in UK?

upward mobility in USA has stagnated, is lower than in most Western European countries. Thanks, VRWC!

iow, in USA, born poor, stay poor. born rich, stay rich. The American Dream is a myth for most of the 99% and esp for Bishop Gecko's 47%.

Blizzardwizard
03-06-2015, 10:52 AM

Exactly. There has been a lot of far-right movements here in recent years, from the National Front all the way up to now with the EDL, Britain First and UKIP to an extent. You are also unfortunately right in saying that a lot of people here believe themselves to be 'too good for Europe'. These people fail to realise the huge amount of support financially Britain would lose if they left Europe.

The Reckoning
03-06-2015, 10:54 AM
brits think they're too good for everyone

Nero5
03-07-2015, 06:15 AM
You get that in every society.

Infinite_limit
03-07-2015, 06:53 AM
You get that in every society.
Brits, Americans and Italians are the most arrogant

Nero5
03-09-2015, 06:40 AM
If someone has to rely on the supposed virtues of their countries history then it says a lot about their own personal feelings of worth and achievement. I love my country but not unreservedly, I love its potential in both people and land, but it's history is a quagmire of both good and bad, as is every country I suspect.

pgardn
03-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Hmmmm, I was born in that little group of islands and can trace my direct family line well into the 1500's there and back further into France, I also have worked on and off there for many years. The economy is bad skewed and there are areas of great social deprivation and inequality. Take the financial sector out of London and the economy and tax base would collapse. It is a land that has generated waves of hopeful immigrants, many of whom have gone on to great things, like immigrants do. Those left behind often do not have the same life perspectives.

Just because you were born their does not make you the expert.
When I look at natural resources available to a country, and compare England to say Russia?
Dont you think that says something about the way things are run?

Almost every country in Europe has faced the doldrums in their economy. England and Britain has done quite well. Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well. I never stated it was perfect. But in comparison, I'll take it.

US
Canada
Britian

My personal livable rating based on my tastes and what I can afford.

boutons_deux
03-09-2015, 09:56 AM
"Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well."

:lol Holy shit, you're so out of it. London's financial sector as totally corrupt, rotten as USA's financial sector. LIBOR, White Whale, FOREX, RBS, HSBC, personal tax evasions, pervasive tax avoidance, etc, etc. "trusted" ? :lol

Blizzardwizard
03-09-2015, 10:41 AM
"Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well."

:lol Holy shit, you're so out of it. London's financial sector as totally corrupt, rotten as USA's financial sector. LIBOR, White Whale, FOREX, RBS, HSBC, personal tax evasions, pervasive tax avoidance, etc, etc. "trusted" ? :lol

You're right in a way. The conservative government is corrupt as hell, making sure to exploit HSBC and tax evasions schemes whenever possible.

pgardn
03-09-2015, 05:40 PM

So which finacial sector do you use Bouton's?

Where do you keep your money? Rubles? You have absolutely no scale of what corrupt really is.
This is where you have always Fckn shut your ignorant mouth and not answer, you never have. Because you and I both know the places(s) you keep your money are the same places you constantly bash. Because... You are a shithouse hypocrite. And you know it.

So tell the board, where do you invest or keep your money? And we will play a little game and trace it back. Something you would never care to do. You are the type of liberal who can blurt out stupid shit stuff, and then don't even play by your rules. Is any of your money tied to Wall Street you little bitch?

pgardn
03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
You're right in a way. The conservative government is corrupt as hell, making sure to exploit HSBC and tax evasions schemes whenever possible.

The whole finacial system, LIBOR all the way down has always had people within use tactics that hurt the ordinary guy like me. I know this and I still play the game. Because I can still make money. I don't like it one bit, but I damn sur am not going to put my money in some company whose country can just take them at any time and crush them.

Truth be told any one who invests should know they can be playing a partially rigged game. Except for saintly Boutons who never says where any of his money is. Because he KNOWS where it can lead and how would that look when he takes this ridiculous stance.

Nero5
03-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Just because you were born their does not make you the expert.
When I look at natural resources available to a country, and compare England to say Russia?
Dont you think that says something about the way things are run?

Almost every country in Europe has faced the doldrums in their economy. England and Britain has done quite well. Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well. I never stated it was perfect. But in comparison, I'll take it.

US
Canada
Britian

My personal livable rating based on my tastes and what I can afford.

So you have some experience of living and working in the UK then?
as far as financial centre and methods of governing said...you must be joking! You really need to seperate the two. The Westminster system is reasonably stable, not free of corruption, is not particularly efficient. However you seem to obfuscate, as MS was yet again jack booting his all white shtick and I simply pointed out a non-White alternative...or did you want to don the Jack boots and garters with MS?

angrydude
03-10-2015, 11:57 PM
So which finacial sector do you use Bouton's?

Where do you keep your money? Rubles? You have absolutely no scale of what corrupt really is.
This is where you have always Fckn shut your ignorant mouth and not answer, you never have. Because you and I both know the places(s) you keep your money are the same places you constantly bash. Because... You are a shithouse hypocrite. And you know it.

So tell the board, where do you invest or keep your money? And we will play a little game and trace it back. Something you would never care to do. You are the type of liberal who can blurt out stupid shit stuff, and then don't even play by your rules. Is any of your money tied to Wall Street you little bitch?

He could use a community credit union. There are degrees of corruption one can accept.

Nero5
03-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Lol, very good.

pgardn
03-11-2015, 09:23 AM
He could use a community credit union. There are degrees of corruption one can accept.

So then why are you answering for him?
Western democracies tend to be less corrupt than m>s ultimate financial home, mother Russia.

You have basically made my point. Thanks.

So where do Credit Unions keep their money? None of this is free and clear from ties to very large banks closely associated with federal government. So what degree of freedom from some large institution is acceptable to you?

pgardn
03-11-2015, 09:30 AM
So you have some experience of living and working in the UK then?
as far as financial centre and methods of governing said...you must be joking! You really need to seperate the two. The Westminster system is reasonably stable, not free of corruption, is not particularly efficient. However you seem to obfuscate, as MS was yet again jack booting his all white shtick and I simply pointed out a non-White alternative...or did you want to don the Jack boots and garters with MS?

The truth is in the pudding. The world uses Western economic tools because they are the least corrupt. Corruption is the most difficult to get away with in Democracies. It's not full proof, it's just the best we have. What about this is foreign to you? I never said no corruption. And government very closely tied to the flow of money. I don't separate the two because they should not be.

There is a reason China buys US treasuries. What do you think that reason is?

pgardn
03-11-2015, 06:26 PM

Your grandchildren will be speaking Spanish in the US.
I suggest you leave for Serbia Now.
Are the Spanish, French, Italians, Greeks white?

m>s
03-11-2015, 06:47 PM
fuck off kike, the hell they will. i will never ever ever ever ever in a million years assimilate to a bunch of dirty fucking shitskin ass looking spics go to hell. we will take this country back from the grip of tyrants just like our ancestors once did, and on the day of the rope i'm going to taunt you before they walk you to the gallows for the crimes against your country.

m>s
03-11-2015, 06:53 PM
for two my grandchildren will not be living in kikeland if we cannot turn this ship back around before then, i'll be taking my 140 iq and talents back to europe to focus on preserving and building up the place of my ancestors. millions of whites are already fleeing the cities (look up northwest front) and when that fails they too will return to europe. i'll laugh my ass off from thousands of miles away while all of the human capital and money flees this country for greener pastures and this brown shit spick infested fuckhole goes to hell, everyone will be poor, just like mexico, and you fucking retards can wallow in your own shit. there are enough of us that are awake that you anti whites will NOT live to see the destruction of our race. you forget that several white european countries are nuclear armed, once we seize power and give it back to the people there will be NOTHING you can do about it to stop us. there will never be another serbia, they are going to start up the death camps and kill every last shitskin within the boundaries of continental europe and if the kikes want to bomb us again then we will respond with ICBMs.

long story short, SIEG HEIL

Nero5
03-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Clearly this '140IQ' was gathered from an online iq test because you have not yet understood that kike means 'circle'.
I also doubt that you know much about your ancestors or that they were around for the war of independence. It is highly likely that you are simply the lesser scion of cheap immigrants as ignorant of your own heritage as you are of European history. With all of your weak trolling I also doubt that you have much in the way of 'talents' apart from a finely honed appreciation of your ineptitude. As for grandchildren frankly I am surprised, I had always assumed you were impotent in fact as well as in opinion. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nero5
03-11-2015, 07:25 PM
The truth is in the pudding. The world uses Western economic tools because they are the least corrupt. Corruption is the most difficult to get away with in Democracies. It's not full proof, it's just the best we have. What about this is foreign to you? I never said no corruption. And government very closely tied to the flow of money. I don't separate the two because they should not be.

There is a reason China buys US treasuries. What do you think that reason is?

ok so you have not worked in the UK then?

m>s
03-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Clearly this '140IQ' was gathered from an online iq test because you have not yet understood that kike means 'circle'.
I also doubt that you know much about your ancestors or that they were around for the war of independence. It is highly likely that you are simply the lesser scion of cheap immigrants as ignorant of your own heritage as you are of European history. With all of your weak trolling I also doubt that you have much in the way of 'talents' apart from a finely honed appreciation of your ineptitude. As for grandchildren frankly I am surprised, I had always assumed you were impotent in fact as well as in opinion. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Bitch the British side of my family were among the first settlers in america, and yes I do have relatives who fought in the war for independence. To see it all pissed away by a bunch of egomaniacs and psychopaths is incomprehensible. America may fall but I'll tell you right now nobody wants to live in a world without whites, we built this shit and we are the ones continuing to innovate. The reich would already be colonizing other planets right now if it weren't for imbeciles like you.

pgardn
03-11-2015, 09:36 PM
fuck off kike, the hell they will. i will never ever ever ever ever in a million years assimilate to a bunch of dirty fucking shitskin ass looking spics go to hell. we will take this country back from the grip of tyrants just like our ancestors once did, and on the day of the rope i'm going to taunt you before they walk you to the gallows for the crimes against your country.

Then move to Serbia you weak ass Nazi. And wear your colors to work you piece of shit trembling white boy. You won't do it, you wait for some dream world white rising, start it yourself you disgusting piece of white throbbing gristle. You are scared to get your shit smashed in.

Sorry for the language, but this is what wannabe Nazi boy needs. A good butt kicking.

m>s
03-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Time and place I'll show you a proper ass kicking. My people have faced more adversity throughout history than the likes of you. I'll piss on you, you ain't shit.

pgardn
03-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Time and place I'll show you a proper ass kicking. My people have faced more adversity throughout history than the likes of you. I'll piss on you, you ain't shit.

Oh I would love to kick your Naziass teeth in.
Love it, relish it.

m>s
03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Then do it. You're scared like a little black pussy. Pink on the inside. Bitch.

pgardn
03-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Then do it. You're scared like a little black pussy. Pink on the inside. Bitch.

Scared of a weak little wannabe Nazi white boy who won't show up at work in his colors?
You and I both know you are a coward.

m>s
03-11-2015, 10:45 PM
I've been called some things before, but never a coward. I'm one of the few people even fighting for what they believe in anymore. A living fossil in today's world, proof of a different time in a different world. My people will continue to survive despite your efforts. Now that we are waking up out of the trance we are just eating your best shots like candy. Liberalism has lost face, Europe and america are moving right wing, the world knows hitler was right, and westerners are against any new wars that will only bring about further destruction of our people. You people are fucked and my foot is only going to push its way further up your ass before this is is all said and done comrade.

keep making empty impotent threats, I'll keep red pilling people, wining the information war and creating new conservative gun owners. We are winning the culture war, and ultimately we will win the race war.

Winehole23
03-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Clearly this '140IQ' was gathered from an online iq test because you have not yet understood that kike means 'circle'.oddly enough, Ku Klux is a corrupted form of Greek "kyklos" -- circle. the Ku Klux Klan is the "Circle Clan."

pgardn
03-12-2015, 10:07 AM
I've been called some things before, but never a coward. I'm one of the few people even fighting for what they believe in anymore. A living fossil in today's world, proof of a different time in a different world. My people will continue to survive despite your efforts. Now that we are waking up out of the trance we are just eating your best shots like candy. Liberalism has lost face, Europe and america are moving right wing, the world knows hitler was right, and westerners are against any new wars that will only bring about further destruction of our people. You people are fucked and my foot is only going to push its way further up your ass before this is is all said and done comrade.

keep making empty impotent threats, I'll keep red pilling people, wining the information war and creating new conservative gun owners. We are winning the culture war, and ultimately we will win the race war.

You are the worst kind of coward;
An Internet Nazi.
Show your colors at work. Tell the real world what you are.

Nero5
03-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Bitch the British side of my family were among the first settlers in america, and yes I do have relatives who fought in the war for independence. To see it all pissed away by a bunch of egomaniacs and psychopaths is incomprehensible. America may fall but I'll tell you right now nobody wants to live in a world without whites, we built this shit and we are the ones continuing to innovate. The reich would already be colonizing other planets right now if it weren't for imbeciles like you.

OH THE IRONY!
the nazi party was the epitome of an organisation lead by egomaniacs and psychopaths and here you are exclaiming that the country you contribute SO little to is the same. The nazi party was doomed to fail from within, it was a ponzi scheme with no real stability, lead by a man of average intelligence who had a drug habit and who sexually abused his niece. The top tiers of the nazi party were to a man people who had not achieved outside of it because of a lack of ability. They needed a gang to push them into prominence ... And here you are MS, their rent boy wishing the same for yourself and for the same reasons.
I wish you lots of grandchildren MS, of all different colours and religions because I'm absolutely sure that your country needs THEM more than you. God knows the gene pool needs them more than your vision.