PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather's manager already attempting dirty tactics per par

Thebesteva
03-05-2015, 06:36 AM
Apparently there are only a few sparring partners who are capable of mimicking Floyd's unique style, of course nothing can come close to the real thing for either fighters. However, Haymon has already offered a lucrative offer for these sparring partners to leave the Pac camp and join theirs. Freddie is not too happy about this.

http://5starboxing.com/posts/1914982/haymon_blocking_pacquiao_s_sparring_partners.html

Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach is saying that their sparring picks are being blocked by manager/adviser Al Haymon. As we all know Haymon works with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Both fighter will meet May 2 in Las Vegas at the MGM grand.Roach say he is hiring sparring partners who have a similar style to Mayweather. But Haymon staff members are calling the sparring partners and offering them more money not to spar with Pacquiao.
Roach told ABS-CBN News. "I'm hiring sparring partners, Al Haymon's people call calls them u and offers more money for them not to come. But I'm not worried about those guys. We got four really good sparring partners for Manny for this fight. Mayweather look-alikes."
"We started our game plan five years ago but we change it a lil bit. Definitely there will be some adjustments. I'm confident that we'll win the fight and this will be the biggest fight night of our lives. The guy is undefeated, he's a very good boxer and he's the most talented fighter we'll ever face. He's tricky also, he's intelligent as a fighter, I believe we need to fight the perfect fight."

Killakobe81
03-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Lol excuses ...

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 10:43 AM
OP is a faggot. Pacquiao's tax cheating was "dirtier" than this.

resistanze
03-05-2015, 01:52 PM
How is offering more money dirty? :lol

DAF86
03-05-2015, 02:03 PM

Maybe not dirty but definitely a bitch move, tbh. How much of an insecure pussy you have to be to be blocking your rival's sparring partners?

resistanze
03-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Maybe not dirty but definitely a bitch move, tbh. How much of an insecure pussy you have to be to be blocking your rival's sparring partners?

If money is the issue 'blocking' them, then the solution should be to offer more money, no?

DAF86
03-05-2015, 02:18 PM
If money is the issue 'blocking' them, then the solution should be to offer more money, no?

Yeah, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about being such an insecure bitch that you feel the need to be blocking the other guy's sparring partners.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Cheap but smart move. Bill Belichick like in a sense.

RsxPiimp
03-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Damn, how much more advantage does Roid Pedweather wants? He already hired Pacquiao's strength and condition coach Alex Ariza, now this? :lmao

It's little things like this that confirms Mayweather has always been intimated by Pac.

Buddy Mignon
03-05-2015, 02:47 PM

It makes perfect sense. Al has a stable of fighters with Floyd being his bread winner. Why would he let Pacroids trainer reach into his stable to help train the opponent beat his top fighter. That would be like the Pop bringing a coach from the Cavs to his staff as they are both preparing to play each other in the finals. Its not like its going to help anyway.

JamStone
03-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Not cheating. Not a dirty tactic.

Perhaps maybe arguably a bitch-made move, but not dirty or illegal. So it's well within his right to do so.

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 02:57 PM

How is fucking with someone's sparring partners not indicative of someone who's worried? "Easy fight" Floyd says, then proceeds to blow money on sparring partners. :lol

Not dirty/illegal, but definitely hilarious considering how much shit Floyd talks about dominating Manny.

Killakobe81
03-05-2015, 02:59 PM
How is fucking with someone's sparring partners not indicative of someone who's worried? "Easy fight" Floyd says, then proceeds to blow money on sparring partners. :lol

Not dirty/illegal, but definitely hilarious considering how much shit Floyd talks about dominating Manny.

It's all gamesmanship I think it's funny ...how PBF gets under people's skin.

Killakobe81
03-05-2015, 03:00 PM
And people do realize the thread says "MAYWEATHER'S MANAGER" ...right?

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 03:06 PM
And people do realize the thread says "MAYWEATHER'S MANAGER" ...right?

And yet he hasn't done this for any other fighters. Come on now, the writing is on the wall. The Mayweather camp can bluster all they want but there's a little fear there in the back of their minds. They know they've never fought anyone close to Manny.

Killakobe81
03-05-2015, 04:15 PM
And yet he hasn't done this for any other fighters. Come on now, the writing is on the wall. The Mayweather camp can bluster all they want but there's a little fear there in the back of their minds. They know they've never fought anyone close to Manny.

Cry you my dawg but you grasping for straws. Manny is going down, son. I doubt he gets knocked out but he will lose.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
The human catfish does have a chance this fight.....even though I think Floyd will win...Floyd playing hard dick in his ass ball

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Cry you my dawg but you grasping for straws. Manny is going down, son. I doubt he gets knocked out but he will lose.

Styles make fights. I think it's absurd to call a fight a lock like this before they actually touch gloves. Who would have given Ali a puncher's chance against Foreman? Douglas against Tyson? Those were massive upsets that really no one saw happening.

This wouldn't even be a massive upset. Manny is what, a +200 dog in this fight? They are both champions and they're both going to give it the fight of their lives. Speculation is sketchy, but calling a fight over before it's started? Come on now. You should know boxing better than that.

Thebesteva
03-05-2015, 08:16 PM
OP is a faggot. Pacquiao's tax cheating was "dirtier" than this.

It hurts daddy when you talk to him like that

Killakobe81
03-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Styles make fights. I think it's absurd to call a fight a lock like this before they actually touch gloves. Who would have given Ali a puncher's chance against Foreman? Douglas against Tyson? Those were massive upsets that really no one saw happening.

This wouldn't even be a massive upset. Manny is what, a +200 dog in this fight? They are both champions and they're both going to give it the fight of their lives. Speculation is sketchy, but calling a fight over before it's started? Come on now. You should know boxing better than that.

sure styles make fights and one Manny fought a lessor version of this "style" he was laid on his ass. I think Manny can win ...Im actually a teeny but worried going in to a PBF fight that is how much respect I have for Pac. And PBF has slipped some ... but come on, Cry.

PBF will dance, and counterpunch and hold. The flips will boo. One judge will have it close because Manny was the "aggressor" ...but in the end most real boxing pundits will say PBF won clearly but did not dominate ... and his hater will bitch that he did not "fight" cuz he was scared.

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 08:27 PM
sure styles make fights and one Manny fought a lessor version of this "style" he was laid on his ass. I think Manny can win ...Im actually a teeny but worried going in to a PBF fight that is how much respect I have for Pac. And PBF has slipped some ... but come on, Cry.

PBF will dance, and counterpunch and hold. The flips will boo. One judge will have it close because Manny was the "aggressor" ...but in the end most real boxing pundits will say PBF won clearly but did not dominate ... and his hater will bitch that he did not "fight" cuz he was scared.

We'll see. I don't think holding is very effective against Manny because he knows how to generate a lot of power in small spaces and weird angles. I think the only way Floyd wins is consistently keeping Manny at distance. If it gets close where shots are going to connect, it could go very poorly for him.

I could also say that Floyd was given trouble by a far lesser version of Pac in Zab Judah, a lefty with a lot of power and speed that dropped Money, even if it wasn't ruled as such. And Pac would annihilate Judah.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2015, 09:57 PM

The response is supposed to be you mentioning someone MW has fought that is worth a shit. You really cannot think of anyone?

resistanze
03-05-2015, 10:38 PM

I don't know, I never argued whether Mayweather was worried or not. It's not dirty and we agree.

They're both over the hill and I could give a shit who wins - I'm just hoping for a somewhat entertaining bout 5 years too late. If Pacman is truly going to beat Mayweather, then outbidding sparring partners shouldn't even be a talking point.

SupremeGuy
03-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Pacman should enter the ring with a book and confuse the shit out of mayweather, tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Pacman should enter the ring with a book and confuse the shit out of mayweather, tbh.

Floyd should enter the ring with tax forms and watch Manny sprint out of the arena.

Strange Love
03-05-2015, 11:26 PM
LOL not dirty but its clear that Maywheather is deadly afraid of a midget. :lol

This should have no effect on the fight itself when it comes right down to it.

Bitch move.

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Floyd should enter the ring with tax forms and watch Manny sprint out of the arena.
that would be a good plan but floyd can't tell the difference between his tax forms and grocery shopping lists tbh :lol

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 11:30 PM
that would be a good plan but floyd can't tell the difference between his tax forms and grocery shopping lists tbh :lol

:rollin

As if Floyd even knows what a tax form looks like. :lol

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 11:31 PM

Eh, I'm pretty sure when it comes to money, Floyd is pretty knowledgeable. Unlike Manny, who's broke and had to beg for a handout.

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Eh, I'm pretty sure when it comes to money, Floyd is pretty knowledgeable. Unlike Manny, who's broke and had to beg for a handout.
i'm sure floyd's good with money... they have pictures on them. picture books are about his level imo

Thebesteva
03-06-2015, 12:01 AM

This is such a myth about Floyd. Yes, he's a fantastic promoter AT BOXING. Yes, he knows how to generate the most money IN BOXING history. However, just about every boxing expert, friend of his, insider, etc and even 50 cent former bff that he spends so much money and he gets into financial trouble.

About 6 years ago Mayweather retired citing his hands were injured too often and he was set for life. He came back after tax issues and going nearly broke and his father confirmed the rumors on accident in a youtube video when he said his son is only back because he was going broke and his life style is too lavish.

As 50 cent put it,"His only paycheck is through boxing, I was trying to help him make money outside of boxing but he doesn't know how to. That's why he continues to fight."

UZER
03-06-2015, 12:21 AM
This is such a myth about Floyd. Yes, he's a fantastic promoter AT BOXING. Yes, he knows how to generate the most money IN BOXING history. However, just about every boxing expert, friend of his, insider, etc and even 50 cent former bff that he spends so much money and he gets into financial trouble.

About 6 years ago Mayweather retired citing his hands were injured too often and he was set for life. He came back after tax issues and going nearly broke and his father confirmed the rumors on accident in a youtube video when he said his son is only back because he was going broke and his life style is too lavish.

As 50 cent put it,"His only paycheck is through boxing, I was trying to help him make money outside of boxing but he doesn't know how to. That's why he continues to fight."

Not to mention his avoiding fighters during that time.

Killakobe81
03-06-2015, 06:09 PM
We'll see. I don't think holding is very effective against Manny because he knows how to generate a lot of power in small spaces and weird angles. I think the only way Floyd wins is consistently keeping Manny at distance. If it gets close where shots are going to connect, it could go very poorly for him.

I could also say that Floyd was given trouble by a far lesser version of Pac in Zab Judah, a lefty with a lot of power and speed that dropped Money, even if it wasn't ruled as such. And Pac would annihilate Judah.

Manny is great at throwing punches in bunches and from awkward angles. he also has plenty of motivation. But Judah was a better technical fighter (at least from throwing classic jabs and counters perspective) he just was undisciplined.We will see soon enough

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Manny is great at throwing punches in bunches and from awkward angles. he also has plenty of motivation. But Judah was a better technical fighter (at least from throwing classic jabs and counters perspective) he just was undisciplined.We will see soon enough

The problem with Judah is he thinks he's better than he is. He was comically outclassed by Pac's sparring partner, Amir Khan.