PDA

View Full Version : smh Dallas Texas public schools

Blake
03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Whiplash

"....... DALLAS -*A Texas teacher is on administrative leave after delivering a profanity-laced lecture to a sixth grade glass.As CBS Dallas reported, a 12-year-old student at Holmes Middle School recorded the nearly seven-minute long tirade Monday by hiding her cell phone under a desk.

"If you don't give a f**k, then I don't give a f**k. If you don't give a f**k, then I don't give a f**k ," the teacher is heard saying. "I'm gonna tell you the truth, you f**ed it up."

After school, the student played it for her mother, Diana, who asked CBS Dallas not to use her last name."I was really, really, really upset," Diana said, adding that for her, the foul language wasn't the worst part."The most disturbing part was the end of the video, where he talks about his private parts," she said.

"Some people's d**k, they only go that far," the teacher said. "My d**k goes all the way to that fence."............

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-6th-grader-records-teachers-profanity-laced-lecture/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

DMC
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Like 6th graders never heard the word "fuck" before. The black ones are 20 years old already.

Pauly D
03-05-2015, 08:04 PM
:wow
Whiplash

"....... DALLAS -*A Texas teacher is on administrative leave after delivering a profanity-laced lecture to a sixth grade glass.As CBS Dallas reported, a 12-year-old student at Holmes Middle School recorded the nearly seven-minute long tirade Monday by hiding her cell phone under a desk.

"If you don't give a f**k, then I don't give a f**k. If you don't give a f**k, then I don't give a f**k ," the teacher is heard saying. "I'm gonna tell you the truth, you f**ed it up."

After school, the student played it for her mother, Diana, who asked CBS Dallas not to use her last name."I was really, really, really upset," Diana said, adding that for her, the foul language wasn't the worst part."The most disturbing part was the end of the video, where he talks about his private parts," she said.

"Some people's d**k, they only go that far," the teacher said. "My d**k goes all the way to that fence."............

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-6th-grader-records-teachers-profanity-laced-lecture/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

She wasn't just really upset, she was really really really upset :wow

RGMCSE
03-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Whiplash

http://media.giphy.com/media/q6ViBxiqEtVnO/giphy.gif

Nbadan
03-05-2015, 09:44 PM
by hiding her cell phone under a desk.

I'm sure hiding/using the phone was against school policy....and recording the teacher without her knowledge illegal...

DMC
03-05-2015, 10:15 PM
I'm sure hiding/using the phone was against school policy....and recording the teacher without her knowledge illegal...
Not sure you know how things work, but a female teacher doesn't typically talk about the size of her dick, and isn't typically referred to as "he".

Nbadan
03-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Not sure you know how things work, but a female teacher doesn't typically talk about the size of her dick, and isn't typically referred to as "he".

...I was trying to be PC....

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 11:27 PM
...I was trying to be PC....
by intentionally getting the sex wrong?

if anything its less PC to immediately assume a teacher is female

Biernutz
03-06-2015, 12:30 AM
The teacher was teaching a Common Core class on Fu*k, Give a Fu*k, Fu*k you, Fu*k this..........

The Reckoning
03-06-2015, 02:30 PM
so happy i'm never having children or a family