PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs will repeat this year! Bookmark this page.

apalisoc_9
03-05-2015, 02:55 PM
This site is filled with losers tbh....

Big 3 mainstream fans..Oh we are not winning anymore..5 was enough. This team goes as far as the big 3 takes them.

Every one of you dumbasses should commmit sepuku when Leoanrd, Green and Splitter the real big 3 lead this team to repeat...

Something your beloved big 3 could not do.

Spurs in 6 against Lebron and Co.

Sean Cagney
03-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Oh man Tim is not part of the big three anymore! :lol

Darius Bieber
03-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Everyone is always so fast to jump to conclusions... The Spurs have a three game winning streak against sub par teams... Let's wait until the Spurs play some real teams.

bklynspursfan
03-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Everyone is always so fast to jump to conclusions... The Spurs have a three game winning streak against sub par teams... Let's wait until the Spurs play some real teams.

Didn't you do that too when they were going through a rough patch?

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Player fans. doh...

Darius Bieber
03-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Didn't you do that too when they were going through a rough patch?

Not really. They were playing extremely awful, there's no denying it.

hater
03-05-2015, 03:36 PM
smh player fans

short bus filled with them smh

DesignatedT
03-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Rudy Gay owns Kawhi :lmao :lmao :lmao

apalisoc_9
03-05-2015, 04:00 PM
wow why are people posting 10 year old pictures..

How is that relevant in this thread..

SMH player fans doing whatever they can do to elevate their favourite players..its disgusting and people say San Antonio is all about team..Well clearly the fans arent

ChumpDumper
03-05-2015, 04:52 PM

SMH player fans doing whatever they can do to elevate their favourite players..its disgusting and people say San Antonio is all about team..Well clearly the fans arentYou certainly aren't.

You're kind of a piece of shit tbh.

03-05-2015, 04:58 PM
:cry white girls don't like me

:lol asians

K...
03-05-2015, 05:00 PM

SMH player fans doing whatever they can do to elevate their favourite players..its disgusting and people say San Antonio is all about team..Well clearly the fans arent

your profile pic is pretty old, you should probably change it unless you want to beknown as a player fan; just looking out for ya!

apalisoc_9
03-05-2015, 05:05 PM
When did i post about white girls? :lol

Parkertards making up lies left and right per par

apalisoc_9
03-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Damn another team thread about winning turned into an agenda thread by rique fanboys. Its getting old..imo

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Cat worthy.

I don't see any ten year old pics tbh.

dabom
03-05-2015, 05:30 PM
God dam Enrique fan base lLoL

Blizzardwizard
03-05-2015, 05:32 PM
This team goes as far as MVParker.

Beaverfuzz
03-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Oh man Tim is not part of the big three anymore! :lol

No, Tony's not.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Damn another team thread about winning turned into an agenda thread by rique fanboys. Its getting old..imo

Trollscore: 35/100

You couldn't get them to argue against the team's chances of winning the title this year and then had to resort to the Parker bit when it doesn't make sense. That's fine typically but when it's to salvage a fail, meme worthy OP that is about as weak and not clever as possible.

And the martyr routine seeking sympathy and trying to make it about your maltreatment? Sure you got people to riff on the old stale lines again but that takes no skill or wit at all. While for the emotionally deficient narcissist that is enough for satisfaction, we here at Trollscore feel no empathy for failure and self-pity.

On a final note, if you are going to say the same shit over and over again and be obvious about it then you need to embrace it. Take notes from Cub who says the same shit over and again and say the EXACT same shit down to the formatting. When it's like a form letter then it's like a hitman putting down his card after a job well done. With what you are doing you just look like you don't have your shit together.

K...
03-05-2015, 05:47 PM
HMMm, Thats Parker in 2007, May or June. It's Feb 2015. Count, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. That's Eight! eight years!

Also, there is only one pic, Apo, you said there were multiple? Plz correct your accusations.

third - the statement "White girls don't like me"

Here is the alleged admission i think they are referring to" About 70% percent are white so generally not a lot of success. Although 5 out of 80 in three weeks isn't that bad i would imagine.."

I am not familiar with TInder so I can't say if that equates to white women do not like you. Youd need to post more stats. Like if you were consistently batting out of your league, those might be good stats. You have two posts about women in the club so i assume women are on your mind.

K...
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
uh, you need to remember that APo probably knows he's trolling. Here a comparison:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176352&highlight=obsession

Sean Cagney
03-05-2015, 06:16 PM
No, Tony's not.

He said the real Spurs big three and left Tim out of it, he put Splitter and Green in there over him (Along with his God Kawhi).

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 06:34 PM
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=1052035

K...
03-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Peter parker? BTW in retrospect who derailed this thread most?

Spursraider for posting a picture of hitler-satan?
Darius B for denying his dramatic overreactions?
Hater for calling out the short bus (only the driver had appeared in thread at that point)
Apo for calling us losers
Apo for complaining about player fans
Apo for being a player fan while calling out player fans
Apo for not discussing his problems whith white girls
Apo for bailing on his agenda thread after the faux matyr act
Apo for starting a bunch of threads
Apo for making subtle insults
Dabom for being mean for no reason
Apo for creaming his pant of KWHI
AAPO for mispellingKWHI
Apo for being the kind of troll he hated in 2011
Apo for having Harlems need for sociopathic ego management (my thread got so many responses!)
Apo for insulting the big three
Apo for insulting MVPATTY
Apo for having a Gino avatar but then insulting the big three

Come back Apo!

SnakeBoy
03-05-2015, 08:25 PM

Well Spiderman did once battle a really fast super villain from France.

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans/ASM143_Cyclone.JPG

Cry Havoc
03-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Well Spiderman did once battle a really fast super villain from France.

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans/ASM143_Cyclone.JPG

Well, if he's really fast he's obviously not Parker tbqh fwiw imo

unleashbaynes
03-05-2015, 08:46 PM
OP you're late to the party on the medium 3......duh they have to play well

FireMicoHalili
03-05-2015, 08:56 PM
This site is filled with losers tbh....
like you and dabom oooooooh

K...
03-05-2015, 09:07 PM
I love finding old APo quotes:

I am barely 5'9 and 155 lbs and I do the exact same training with 15lbs.

Regarding KD being a poor weightlifter. FWIW I lift significantly more.

apalisoc_9
03-05-2015, 09:52 PM
ah the troll card..

When you know you can not make a rebutal, accuse them of trolling...

:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2015, 10:24 PM
ah the troll card..

When you know you can not make a rebutal, accuse them of trolling...

There are no new members here and pretty much all that goes on here is trolling. You can call what I am doing right now trolling if it makes you feel better. I won't argue the point.

I am going to have to revise my previous score down to 30. There are itemized lists of your board spam and you deny trolling. You used to at least try and be subtle. Now you are just shrill with this whiney 'he called me a troll' response. What difference does it make?

You don't say anything substantive for me to argue so I haven't. Your OP was about how you were certain we were going to win a championship. What exactly were you hoping to get as a response to that? Or better yet what do you think I am arguing for when I say you have a trollscore of 30/100? That the Spurs aren't going to win a championship? You got me. I just cannot figure a rebuttal to 'Spurs are going to win a championship' and 'Parker fans pick on poor me.'

You are clearly putting on a performance for us here and as a member of your message board audience I am giving you my opinion of it. Nothing more and nothing less.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 10:33 PM

No it's not, faggot.

rogues
03-05-2015, 10:35 PM
No it's not, faggot.
:lol..

Beaverfuzz
03-05-2015, 10:41 PM
He said the real Spurs big three and left Tim out of it, he put Splitter and Green in there over him (Along with his God Kawhi).

And no Tony.

K...
03-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Hey apo, you kind of left us hanging awhile? Tell me where this thread derailed...who hurt you most??

Sean Cagney
03-05-2015, 10:55 PM
And no Tony.

I don't care if he mentioned Tony or not there as he has had a bad year this year overall, Tim Duncan though has had a hell of a year for his age and is clearly our most consitent player all year long so his post is a joke leaving him out. Tony has been supbar this year so I can see leaving him off this year, but Tim? He has been very consistent this year and our best player overall.

BTW I know OP mentions Tony a hell of alot or leaves him off on purpose to start controversy, I caught that as well but Tony has not been very good this year and thats a fact.

Beaverfuzz
03-06-2015, 12:58 AM
I don't care if he mentioned Tony or not there as he has had a bad year this year overall, Tim Duncan though has had a hell of a year for his age and is clearly our most consitent player all year long so his post is a joke leaving him out. Tony has been supbar this year so I can see leaving him off this year, but Tim? He has been very consistent this year and our best player overall.

BTW I know OP mentions Tony a hell of alot or leaves him off on purpose to start controversy, I caught that as well but Tony has not been very good this year and thats a fact.

But no Tony.

Sean Cagney
03-06-2015, 04:14 AM
But no Tony.

You said that a few times. No Gino either....

Brazil
03-06-2015, 10:03 AM
fun part is to think dude would meltdown if spurs repeated with the old fashioned big 3 leading the way :lol

Beaverfuzz
03-06-2015, 11:09 AM
You said that a few times. No Gino either....

No one was talking about Manu.

Sean Cagney
03-06-2015, 02:09 PM
No one was talking about Manu.
I am talking about MANU NOW, MANU!

FuzzyLumpkins
03-06-2015, 04:52 PM
fun part is to think dude would meltdown if spurs repeated with the old fashioned big 3 leading the way :lol

The more I think about it the more I think it is actually a Pistons or Lakers fans. He claims to be from central Canada near the border and he clearly has abandoned supporting his actual team. Toronto is doing too well and no one likes MMinny so I am guessing Pistons given this boards history. That is if he is giving partial truths.

The other thought due to his mindless support for Leonard that he may be a LA or SD area fan. Lakers fans are ashamed and vindictive.

He isn't a Spurs fan despite his unerring support for Kawhi and with the same brain ridiculing 'player fans.'

Beaverfuzz
03-06-2015, 06:18 PM
I am talking about MANU NOW, MANU!

Nanoo Manu?

rjv
03-06-2015, 07:07 PM
for a forum that is mostly a trollfest, this thread is one of the best i've seen lately.

dabom
03-06-2015, 07:33 PM
for a forum that is mostly a trollfest, this thread is one of the best i've seen lately.

Shutup faggot. :lmao

apalisoc_9
03-19-2015, 10:17 PM
Bump..

you heard it here first.

dabom
03-19-2015, 10:23 PM
Rudy Gay owns Kawhi :lmao :lmao :lmao

honestfool84
03-20-2015, 11:21 AM
The Spurs very well may repeat... But you're very wrong if you think Kawhi/Green/Splitter are more important to the Spurs team than Parker/Duncan/Manu.

I would say they're almost on equal footing: Kawhi and Green are becoming very important to the Spurs. Take away Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili and this team doesn't even make the playoffs.

SASdynasty!
03-20-2015, 11:34 AM
OP is mad because in his best scoring season by far Kawhi is averaging 0.7 PPG more than Parker (on worse FG%).