PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Westbrook is a cancer...

FkLA
03-05-2015, 10:39 PM
a chucker, the Thunder are better without him.

Where are all these idiots at? His inferiority complex persona doesn't go with most people but it goes with him, dude plays all out every minute he's on the floor. Can't help but bow down to the mighty chimp. Officially my favorite non-Spurs player tbh. :worthy:

rogues
03-05-2015, 10:40 PM
A certain try-hard Old Faggot with fat hands comes to mind..

ducks
03-05-2015, 10:42 PM
airball when teammate was open
steps out of of bounds no shot attempt

yeah he is so good LOL

Venti Quattro
03-05-2015, 10:43 PM
The Thunder are not better without Westbrook this season. Last season there was a case, especially with how Durant was ripping teams apart before he returned.

Thread
03-05-2015, 10:44 PM
I wish he'd metastasized across the hall from the Clippers.

CitizenDwayne
03-05-2015, 10:45 PM
- Puts up stats that appear very impressive

- Freezes out teammates to the point where they basically never pass it back to him for fear that he will chuck up a brick

- Gets shut down in the clutch by :lolE'twaun Moore

- Leaves :lolE'twaun fucking Moore open for the game winning basket

- Is distracted by something shiny in the stands so decides to run out of bounds, once again in the clutch

Ditty
:lol If the Pelicans make the playoffs over the Thunder

hater
I usually Watch OKC only at the end of games. Usually 4th quarter. And Dentbrook Is the biggest cancer I seen since Game 6 of the 13 finals.

Dude Is trash

unleashbaynes
Bad timing on dis thread brocaine addict :lol

FkLA
03-05-2015, 10:46 PM
43 pts, 8 reb, 7 assts, 2 stls, 44% shooting, good D

If you think that's a cancer you're an idiot. If you think a TO or an ariball makes that line any less impressive you're a moron.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 10:47 PM
- Puts up stats that appear very impressive

- Freezes out teammates to the point where they basically never pass it back to him for fear that he will chuck up a brick

- Gets shut down in the clutch by :lolE'twaun Moore

- Leaves :lolE'twaun fucking Moore open for the game winning basket

- Is distracted by something shiny in the stands so decides to run out of bounds, once again in the clutch

- Coach blew the game because he's a retard who still can't draw up a play, seven seasons into his head coaching career

ducks
03-05-2015, 10:48 PM
plays more hero ball then tp
had wideopen teammate shot airball instead
steps out of bounce

ducks
03-05-2015, 10:49 PM
- Coach blew the game because he's a retard who still can't draw up a play, seven seasons into his head coaching career

like westbrook would pass the ball in that case when game online

Kool Bob Love
03-05-2015, 10:49 PM
43 pts, 8 reb, 7 assts, 2 stls, 44% shooting, good D

If you think that's a cancer you're an idiot. If you think a TO or an ariball makes that line any less impressive you're a moron.

He lost the game like you lost your hairline.

DMC
03-05-2015, 10:50 PM
WorstBrick slipped on the banana peel he dropped earlier.

FkLA
03-05-2015, 10:51 PM
He lost the game like you lost your hairline.

This is the second time you've said something about my hairline. I don't get it. Can you elaborate? :lol

CitizenDwayne
03-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Of course Brooks sucks, that's a known fact.

But poor coaching does not cause stat-whores to suddenly lose their mojo when the game is on the line.

Kawhi
He's a overrated stat padder

FkLA

he's just a chucker like his fellow mvp candidate curry :cry

CitizenDwayne
It was honestly depressing seeing Kanter and Ibaka in the post toward the end of the game, knowing that if they could just touch the ball once, they could ice the game.

Spurs9
03-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Truth bomb tbh. With Durrant out, who else is going to provide the offensive firepower outside Westbrook. Without Durrant and Westbrook the Thunder are a pretty terrible team. He's turning into one of my new favorite non-spurs next to Davis tbh.

Kool Bob Love
This is the second time you've said something about my hairline. I don't get it. Can you elaborate? :lol

It's fucking horrible brah. Just shave that shit already.

Kyl3

:lol Holy shit! 10/10

DMC
03-05-2015, 10:57 PM
he's just a chucker like his fellow mvp candidate curry :cry

salty... lol

FkLA
03-05-2015, 10:59 PM

I've tried the shaved look in HS brah. Didn't work for me. :(

salty... lol

Or...just calling a shitty take a shitty take.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:00 PM
I've tried the shaved look in HS brah. Didn't work for me. :(

Or...just calling a shitty take a shitty take.

It's your thread. :lol

CitizenDwayne
03-05-2015, 11:01 PM
What's up with all these faggy "Spurs fans" falling in love with the Westchimp?

I can understand liking Davis, Curry or Durant, but Westbrook is such an anti-Spur I question the appeal of him to longtime Spurs fans.

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 11:01 PM
did you actually wait for them to lose before making a thread like this?

lol

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:02 PM
It's your thread. :lol

My thread calling out posters' stupid takes on Westbrook.

rogues
03-05-2015, 11:02 PM

I can understand liking Davis, Curry or Durant, but Westbrook is such an anti-Spur I question the appeal of him to longtime Spurs fans.
:lmao :cry "He isn't Spurzzz material so I don't like him!" :cry

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 11:03 PM

a lot of it is part of the tony parker thing

i personally admire westbrook's effort on the floor, and he can be a terror on defense (which leads to him being terror in transition)... but i think is bbiq on offense holds him back and his team at times.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:03 PM
My thread calling out posters' stupid takes on Westbrook.

Seems a bit premature don't you think, in retrospect? :lol

CitizenDwayne
03-05-2015, 11:04 PM
:lmao :cry "He isn't Spurzzz material so I don't like him!" :cry

:lol Coming out of hiding when the Thunder look to be on the verge of victory

:lol Getting your shit kicked in by E'twaun "future Hall of Famer" Moore

Sit the fuck down, bitch. Adults are talking here.

CitizenDwayne
03-05-2015, 11:06 PM

i personally admire westbrook's effort on the floor, and he can be a terror on defense (which leads to him being terror in transition)... but i think is bbiq on offense holds him back and his team at times.

I agree with all of this.

Westbrook is certainly a phenomenally gifted player, but his bbiq is quite low, and all these guys proclaiming him to be the second coming of Oscar Robertson are very misguided.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:07 PM

You can't win a race a full throttle all the fucking time. You have to have strategic speeds and braking ability. Russ is full speed all the time, and when he doesn't have the ball he's a liability as you saw tonight.

The team might have lost even if Russ moved the ball, and a lot of his teammates are playing poorly, but Russ isn't going to win a ring with his style of play and he knows it. He chooses personal gain over team gain, doesn't care to make his team better. He won't even keep Kevin involved if Kevin is on the floor.

It's a shame that you have a guy that talented who cannot play team basketball. Too bad the NBA isn't a one on one contest. Russ acts like he won the ring after every shot, still trying to run down the hill and fuck one of those cows.

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:11 PM
I watched the entire first half and thought he did a good job of running the team and not forcing shots. He's still pretty wild but if a good coach can ever tame him this dude has all the tools to be right up there with LBJ, Durant and Davis. His competitiveness is like a wild Manu on steroids tbh.

He still needs to learn how to close though. Even during this hot stretch, he's been fucking up at the end of games.

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Seems a bit premature don't you think, in retrospect? :lol

Yeah. A TO and airball at the end negates 43, 8 and 7.

They would've probably won if they had a PG that was a pass-first guy.

elmanutres
03-05-2015, 11:13 PM
- - Is distracted by something shiny in the stands so decides to run out of bounds, once again in the clutch was probably a banana

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 11:22 PM
he's been averaging 34 shots per game in his recent statistical streak... they've gone 1-3 in those games with the 1 coming in an overtime game against the Sixers

for all his numbers his -8 today was the 2nd worst on his team to DJ Augistin. his -12 was 2nd worst on his team against Portland as well

K...
03-05-2015, 11:23 PM

It's like the counter reformation - it's starts with hating parker. So you pick a rival point guard with a similar game.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Yeah. A TO and airball at the end negates 43, 8 and 7.

They would've probably won if they had a PG that was a pass-first guy.

Stats are often meaningless things in a loss. No one here disagrees that Russ is a great scorer, great ball player. Most of us think he's a detriment to a team with title aspirations however. There's a dynamic there that's not readily apparent by browsing box scores. You should know that.

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:27 PM

What's not to like about a dude that goes all out every minute of every game? Had a pretty severe knee injury in '13 and came back better than ever. Finished off the game in which he was injured too. Had a hole on the side of his face and stayed in the game. Has a mask on and is still out there playing like a contact-seeking missile.

Don't think this is some fake competitive fire like Kirby either. Kirby is a smart dude that loves to manipulate the media into portraying him as some kind of warrior. Westbrook isn't that smart, he just plays hard bc that's how he's wired. Yeah, he dresses like a faggot and showboats but that isn't enough to make me ignore his greatness tbh.

RsxPiimp
03-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Stats are meaningless things in a loss. No one here disagrees that Russ is a great scorer, great ball player. Most of us think he's a detriment to a team with title aspirations however. There's a dynamic there that's not readily apparent by browsing box scores. You should know that.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:30 PM
If Russ had those numbers with balanced scoring, that would be amazing. If you let one guy shoot every time he touches the ball, he's going to have a lot of points. 43.75% isn't great shooting. The team had a higher shooting percentage than Russ had. He had open teammates at the end of the game. Fall back on the product of his greedy play if that makes you feel better.

If Russ was a chess player, he'd take every pawn offered to him and think he was ahead of you in material for doing so.

soxxx
03-05-2015, 11:32 PM
I think Westbrook is a great talent but this is pretty much his career in a nutshell:

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/screen-shot-2014-06-01-at-12.09.57-pm-480x282.png?w=650&h=382

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:34 PM
If Russ had those numbers with balanced scoring, that would be amazing. If you let one guy shoot every time he touches the ball, he's going to have a lot of points. 43.75% isn't great shooting. The team had a higher shooting percentage than Russ had. He had open teammates at the end of the game. Fall back on the product of his greedy play if that makes you feel better.

If Russ was a chess player, he'd take every pawn offered to him and think he was ahead of you in material for doing so.

Yeah, yet when he goes out and puts up 49, 16,10 on 49% shooting it's 'lol needing OT to beat Philly'.

These aren't Kobe-esque scoring outbursts. Kobe didn't bring anything else to the table and shot worse.

DMC
03-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Yeah, yet when he goes out and puts up 49, 16,10 on 49% shooting it's 'lol needing OT to beat Philly'.

This isn't Kobe-esque scoring outbursts. Kobe didn't bring anything else to the table and shot worse.

What point are you trying to make?

FkLA
03-05-2015, 11:48 PM
You're trying to paint it out as meaningless stat-padding. In reality that team is built around two players. One of them is out. It makes sense that his numbers would increase. IIRC Durant had a really similar run of 40 pt games when Westbrook missed time in the second half of last season which catapulted him over Bron for the MVP. Why wasn't 'balanced scoring' a problem then?

Of course Durant is the better scorer, closer and overall player than Russ is at this point. That doesn't diminish Russ' greatness though.

100%duncan
03-05-2015, 11:51 PM
MVP

K...
03-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Agree, but Westbrook has significant flaws to his game. Unlike Parker, it is clear Westbrook has hurt his team, and has never showed he is willing to defer for the team when it counts. With the 8th seed on the line i don't blame him for going nova.

But you win in the playoffs with defense and overall talent. OKC don't have that. Westbrook can't win a 7gm series by himself. They got to try something different. But they won't because brooks is too dumb or westbrook too proud. It's tragic.

m>s
03-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Lol link?

100%duncan
FkLA this thread is missing of that memorable quote. you know what i mean

DMC
You're trying to paint it out as meaningless stat-padding. In reality that team is built around two players. One of them is out. It makes sense that his numbers would increase. IIRC Durant had a really similar run of 40 pt games when Westbrook missed time in the second half of last season which catapulted him over Bron for the MVP. Why wasn't 'balanced scoring' a problem then?

Of course Durant is the better scorer, closer and overall player than Russ is at this point. That doesn't diminish Russ' greatness though.

Durant isn't a point guard. The team was like 32-12 when he was solo. If you can win games by being the number one option, go for it. Kevin can. Russ can't. Russ needs to involve his teammates, because Russ has the ball every time down court, if he thinks he's the best option you really don't need the other guys on the floor.

It does diminish Russ' greatness that he chooses to look good to stat watchers over elevating his team, depending on how you define greatness. I never thought AI was a great player.

FkLA
BTW wtf was wrong with his airball shot? Yeah, he airballed it but it was a wide open look from just past the FT line. Shooting it was the right call even if the result wasn't good.

DMC
03-06-2015, 12:02 AM
BTW wtf was wrong with his airball shot? Yeah, he airballed it but it was a wide open look from just past the FT line. Shooting it was the right call even if the result wasn't good.

He had Ibaka wide open and Ibaka was shooting lights out all night. Russ instead dribbled around and chucked an airball. It just capped off the obvious choke and subsequent shitty decisions that he seems to make quite often late in games. If he was a 2 and they had a pass 1st PG, they might be better off, but the team gives him the ball and just stands around watching because they know what's up.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Durant isn't a point guard. The team was like 32-12 when he was solo. If you can win games by being the number one option, go for it. Kevin can. Russ can't. Russ needs to involve his teammates, because Russ has the ball every time down court, if he thinks he's the best option you really don't need the other guys on the floor.

It does diminish Russ' greatness that he chooses to look good to stat watchers over elevating his team, depending on how you define greatness. I never thought AI was a great player.

Westbrook doesn't take nights off. AI didn't have the fire in other aspects of the game (outside of scoring) that Russ does.

They've faced some pretty good teams on the road. He's the reason why some of those games were even competitive, although like I said I don't think he is a good closer yet. He's been horrible at the end of games.

m>s
03-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Chuckbrook has actually impressed me this season. If he could just turn it down a little he'd be an absolute beast. He plays with a lot of passion have to give him that.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:06 AM
He had Ibaka wide open and Ibaka was shooting lights out all night. Russ instead dribbled around and chucked an airball. It just capped off the obvious choke and subsequent shitty decisions that he seems to make quite often late in games. If he was a 2 and they had a pass 1st PG, they might be better off, but the team gives him the ball and just stands around watching because they know what's up.

Yeah, and Russ had just nailed a similar mid-range shot to make it a three point game in OKC's previous possession.

Ibaka wasn't open. Go and watch that play again.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:09 AM
FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) this thread is missing of that memorable quote. you know what i mean

I'll give you the honor of doing it brah :lol

DMC
03-06-2015, 12:16 AM
Westbrook doesn't take nights off. AI didn't have the fire in other aspects of the game (outside of scoring) that Russ does.

They've faced some pretty good teams on the road. He's the reason why some of those games were even competitive, although like I said I don't think he is a good closer yet. He's been horrible at the end of games.

You don't seem to understand how team basketball is played, there's another side to the coin. It's not like either Russ goes balls out for 48 minutes or the team loses. Russ could choose to involve his team, and if that fails the front office would have to see that they don't have a team built to win a ring. However, there's a chance it wouldn't fail, only seem to fail at first. When KD returns, he could return to a team finding it's rhythm instead of a PG who's spent the last couple of weeks building his own stock. I'd think a person who's watched the game for years would get that by now, especially a Spurs fan. Do you think that RW is surrounded by people who aren't NBA caliber players? The exact same excuses were used by Lakers fans when Kobe chucked his team out of games. He'd have 40 or more points, but they'd lose. How does that work exactly? Does everyone else suck that much that a team without their star PG and their best scoring backup can beat you even if you score 40 points?

CitizenDwayne
03-06-2015, 12:18 AM
It reminds me of KG. Because Westbrook postures around with a mean mug on his face, he's "passionate" and has the "competitive fire".

So is Lebron not passionate about the game? Is Duncan not a competitor?

Westbrook being so demonstrative seems to have fooled people (not unlike Kobe's media manipulation) into thinking that he is the invulnerable berserker, when he reality he's just a stat-whore on a hot streak.

And yes, the guy's a super-talent and a genetic freak, but how much does he really help this team. Does his team appear to enjoy playing with him? Does he (as a point guard) succeed in getting his teammates involved regularly? Does he display the ability to close games, like his infinitely superior teammate Durant?

Kool Bob Love
03-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Lol link?

:lol Nah I won't do Homie like that. Spurs fam stick together. Even tho fkla is a clown for the porker movement.

m>s
03-06-2015, 12:22 AM
:lol Nah I won't do Homie like that. Spurs fam stick together. Even tho fkla is a clown for the porker movement.
All I know is he better not try ever talking shit to me again after these developments

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:31 AM

:lol Right. My guess is you were so upset by the Porker movement you went through my post history and stumbled across the couple pics that I voluntarily posted on here. It don't bother me any brah. Here's one I found doing a quick search:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201548&page=3&p=6043345&viewfull=1#post6043345

Kool Bob Love
03-06-2015, 12:34 AM
:lol Right. My guess is you were so upset by the Porker movement you went through my post history and stumbled across the couple pics that I voluntarily posted on here. It don't bother me any brah. Here's one I found doing a quick search:

brah I was actually looking up old laker threads. Yours pop up by chance. Relax.

and that porker movement is corny. I been called him that since 2013. You late.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:35 AM
All I know is he better not try ever talking shit to me again after these developments

You're a scrawny little bitch. I can always hold that over you tbh.

ElNono
03-06-2015, 12:36 AM
I'll still easily take him over Rondo, tbh

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:40 AM
brah I was actually looking up old laker threads. Yours pop up by chance. Relax.

and that porker movement is corny. I been called him that since 2013. You late.

Sure. I am relaxed, just pointing out that you wouldn't be doing me like nothing by posting that pic.

Then why so upset if he's actually playing like a fatass now? Fuck that he gave me 4 rings ish. By that logic Bonner gave you 2.

m>s
03-06-2015, 12:43 AM
You're a scrawny little bitch. I can always hold that over you tbh.
Lol no. Guaranteed you I can press more than your beta balding ass brah. Or at least used to when I lifted. All that estrogen and hormone imbalance is what made your hair fall out.

m>s
03-06-2015, 12:46 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201548&page=3&p=6043345&viewfull=1#post6043345
You don't look balding there idk what you're getting all sensitive about brah. Seriously I didn't know beanrrs could go bald

Kool Bob Love
03-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Sure. I am relaxed, just pointing out that you wouldn't be doing me like nothing by posting that pic.

Then why so upset if he's actually playing like a fatass now? Fuck that he gave me 4 rings ish. By that logic Bonner gave you 2.

Brah I didn't save that pic and forgot what thread it was posted in.

Parker fucking rang 8 months ago, I counldnt care less if he shitted on the Spurs logo mid court.

all was was forgiven last year. He gets a pass from me. This team gets a pass from me.

Kool Bob Love
03-06-2015, 12:47 AM
You don't look balding there idk what you're getting all sensitive about brah. Seriously I didn't know beanrrs could go bald

2years makes a huge diffrents. And he should rock a jordan. He doesn't look like he got lumps on his head.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Brah I didn't save that pic and forgot what thread it was posted in.

Parker fucking rang 8 months ago, I counldnt care less if he shitted on the Spurs logo mid court.

all was was forgiven last year. He gets a pass from me. This team gets a pass from me.

Fuck that I want 6 and so do Timmy and Kawhi. Porker is in their way.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Lol no. Guaranteed you I can press more than your beta balding ass brah. Or at least used to when I lifted. All that estrogen and hormone imbalance is what made your hair fall out.

I saw your facebook, linkedin, etc before you took em down. You may have some natural strength but you ain't got no muscle mass on you.

Kool Bob Love
03-06-2015, 12:56 AM
Fuck that I want 6 and so do Timmy and Kawhi. Porker is in their way.

Youll get 6. But not during the fucking regular season. The pass is for the 82. Once the playoffs start, they'll be ready,

DMC
03-06-2015, 12:58 AM
http://www.olmosperfect.com/op-images/ejo-stand-and-deliver3.jpg

FkLA
03-06-2015, 12:58 AM
2years makes a huge diffrents. And he should rock a jordan. He doesn't look like he got lumps on his head.

:lol Brah I'm in my mid 20s. The hairline you see is the hairline I was born with, not due to balding. I do got lumps, thats why I said it didn't work for me in HS.

FkLA
03-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Youll get 6. But not during the fucking regular season. The pass is for the 82. Once the playoffs start, they'll be ready,

How if he's singlehandedly making the Spurs go from being GS to being the Sacramento Kings? He's going to magically turn it around?

DMC
03-06-2015, 01:03 AM
How if he's singlehandedly making the Spurs go from being GS to being the Sacramento Kings?
Seriously, if you cannot pattern a season and see the playoffs develop and what you'll need once you get there by now, after making the fucking thing for 15 straight years, you should watch beisbol.

m>s
03-06-2015, 01:04 AM
http://www.olmosperfect.com/op-images/ejo-stand-and-deliver3.jpg
One on the left has more Caucasian features and the right looks like a be@ner jew hybrid

FkLA
03-06-2015, 01:07 AM
Seriously, if you cannot pattern a season and see the playoffs develop and what you'll need once you get there by now, after making the fucking thing for 15 straight years, you should watch beisbol.

I know we don't need a guy that can't stay in front of anyone and who's biggest offensive strength is low volume, high percentage three-point shooting despite dominating the ball.

DMC
03-06-2015, 01:08 AM
I know we don't need a guy that can't stay in front of anyone and who's biggest offensive strength is low volume, high percentage three-point shooting despite dominating the ball.

Did you know that last season as well?

m>s
03-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Parker kind of plays the way you post I would have thought you liked him

FkLA
03-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Did you know that last season as well?

Was he this big of a cancer last season?

DMC
03-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Was he this big of a cancer last season?

He didn't play well throughout the playoffs as I recall. Odd that someone like you would think the Thunder wouldn't be better without Westbrook but that the Spurs would be better without Tony Parker, when Tony has 4 rings and a Finals MVP and doesn't shoot his team out of the game or chase stats (usually).

FkLA
03-06-2015, 01:38 AM
He didn't play well throughout the playoffs as I recall. Odd that someone like you would think the Thunder wouldn't be better without Westbrook but that the Spurs would be better without Tony Parker, when Tony has 4 rings and a Finals MVP and doesn't shoot his team out of the game or chase stats (usually).

Jesus here we go with the rings BS. Enrique was fortunate to end up at a great franchise, so somehow he's better than guys that are clearly more talented but less fortunate. Yeah, that's not stupid or anything. Tell me how that is any different than Kirby/Bron comparisons...other than Kirby forced his way to great franchise instead of being drafted by one?

All advanced metrics have Enrique pegged as one of the worst players in the NBA. He's not even near his 13-14 self and 14-15 Westbrook is in another stratosphere.

skut_farkus
03-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Westbrook the pg version of love :lmao

Johnsyounger
03-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Chimp is a freak of nature physically. No doubt most physically gifted PG in the league. His basketball IQ is that of my shoe, and thats not good. Unfortunately, is he is the future of the NBA. I often wonder if he played with Bird, MJ, or Magic and pulled some of the bullshit he does....He would've got beaten by the team wielding pillowcases full of soap. Harden, Curry, Chimp...that is the future of the NBA and it sucks. No more teams, only "superstars". Makes me appreciate the Spurs all that much more...

03-06-2015, 03:13 AM

These are all the same guys that hated him last season. They just want to go against the grain now and be edgy.

DMC
03-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Jesus here we go with the rings BS. Enrique was fortunate to end up at a great franchise, so somehow he's better than guys that are clearly more talented but less fortunate. Yeah, that's not stupid or anything. Tell me how that is any different than Kirby/Bron comparisons...other than Kirby forced his way to great franchise instead of being drafted by one?

All advanced metrics have Enrique pegged as one of the worst players in the NBA. He's not even near his 13-14 self and 14-15 Westbrook is in another stratosphere.

The Russ can have a shirt made with "Check my Metric$" while Parker collects rings.

Why do you pretend to understand advanced metrics when you can't even understand how involving teammates in the game affects the team?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-06-2015, 08:33 AM

:lol you didn't start the movement. You bandwagoned into it

Raven
03-06-2015, 08:34 AM
i think he's good, but i can't help but think he could be used better.

weebo
03-06-2015, 09:32 AM
westchuck has all the physical talent in the world, but he is dumb as shit

AaronY
03-06-2015, 10:44 AM

Jesus what a mess that room is

DAF86
03-06-2015, 12:07 PM
What's OKC record with Westbrook and without Durant? I don't know for sure but it's seems to be pretty close to .500. I remember last year when Westbrook went down OKC almost didn't miss a beat with Durant leading the way. Westbrook's monster games might not be all that, tbh.

Brazil
03-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Westbrook is currently in heaven... he can shoot and do his monkey stuff with no limit :lol he's loving it... nothing wrong with that

On a side note he does not give a shit if his team win or not, he is show casing his strenght... it's 2015 tbh, teams don't win anymore with one dude scoring 40 a night unless you are lebron and you do that shooting above .50

but yeah he is earning his he is on mvp discussion award tbh respect

Thread
03-06-2015, 12:53 PM
it's 2015 tbh, teams don't win anymore with one dude scoring 40 a night unless you are lebron and you do that shooting above .50

with an assist from Amy Duncan, tee hee.

Thread
03-06-2015, 12:54 PM
westchuck has all the physical talent in the world, but he is dumb as shit

You can have him for anybody on your roster, save Leonard. Go on, big shot, lie your fuckin' ass off.

in2deep
03-06-2015, 01:44 PM
On a side note he does not give a shit if his team win or not, he is show casing his strenght... it's 2015 tbh, teams don't win anymore with one dude scoring 40 a night unless you are lebron and you do that shooting above .50

much less a PG doing that sort of nonsense. terrible team that OKC.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
03-06-2015, 01:49 PM
The Thunder are not better without Westbrook this season. Last season there was a case, especially with how Durant was ripping teams apart before he returned.

OP is still pissed how Westbrook destroyed the Spurs in a couple of games in last year playoffs. OKC would be at the bottom of the standings w/o Westbrook at this point.

DAF86
03-06-2015, 01:53 PM
OP is still pissed how Westbrook destroyed the Spurs in a couple of games in last year playoffs. OKC would be at the bottom of the standings w/o Westbrook at this point.

Why clicking a thread when you're not even going to bother to read the OP?

weebo
03-06-2015, 03:31 PM
You can have him for anybody on your roster, save Leonard. Go on, big shot, lie your fuckin' ass off.

No shit sherlock. I would take him at pg over TONy Porker all day everyday on the Spurs.

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 03:33 PM
with an assist from Amy Duncan, tee hee.
Duncan: 5
The tired old shitbag Kobe: 5

Thread
03-06-2015, 03:35 PM
No shit sherlock. I would take him at pg over TONy Porker all day everyday on the Spurs.

I'm flabbergasted.

Thread
03-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Duncan: 5
The tired old shitbag Kobe: 5

I designate The Bag, 21. Me. That's my province. Mine & mine alone.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

weebo
03-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm flabbergasted.

Common cubby you know better...westchimp is dumb as rocks but alpha strong...porker is a pastry-eating faggot

Kidd K
03-06-2015, 04:40 PM

There's a difference between losing a player to injury who's still taking up a roster spot and a large portion of your team's salary, and him being gone and replaced with a new PG a bunch of extra team budget to add more people.

Of course losing a guy who's clogging that much team salary and wasn't replaced with someone reasonable will result in a worse team.

Red Hawk #21
03-06-2015, 08:51 PM

That thread is fucking comedy :lmao

sook
03-06-2015, 09:03 PM
He gets too much hate.

mystargtr34
03-06-2015, 10:40 PM
He's obviously not a cancer but his game management skills are fucking atrocious.. his mano-e-mano reckless approach at the end of the Bulls game (and most other games) kills the Thunder.

Harden>>> Westrbook imo.

Thread
03-06-2015, 11:51 PM
He's obviously not a cancer but his game management skills are fucking atrocious.. his mano-e-mano reckless approach at the end of the Bulls game (and most other games) kills the Thunder.

Harden>>> Westrbook imo.

But, Westbrook is a winner on the hoof.

Harden? One cannot say that.

djohn2oo8
03-06-2015, 11:53 PM

Westbrook has won the same as Harden. Nothing.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 01:01 AM
You don't seem to understand how team basketball is played, there's another side to the coin. It's not like either Russ goes balls out for 48 minutes or the team loses. Russ could choose to involve his team, and if that fails the front office would have to see that they don't have a team built to win a ring. However, there's a chance it wouldn't fail, only seem to fail at first. When KD returns, he could return to a team finding it's rhythm instead of a PG who's spent the last couple of weeks building his own stock. I'd think a person who's watched the game for years would get that by now, especially a Spurs fan. Do you think that RW is surrounded by people who aren't NBA caliber players? The exact same excuses were used by Lakers fans when Kobe chucked his team out of games. He'd have 40 or more points, but they'd lose. How does that work exactly? Does everyone else suck that much that a team without their star PG and their best scoring backup can beat you even if you score 40 points?

Did you even watch the game? Have you even been watching him during this stretch? It's an iso-oriented offense. He's going to take a lot of shots even if he is involving his teammates (which he was yesterday) since one of the other guys that the iso-oriented offense depends on is out. What do you expect...that suddenly Brooks is going to run a fluid offense full of ball movement? Stop being fucking stupid. You also can't label him a Kobe, when he puts most of his energy into chucking then you can--as of right now Chimp goes hard in all aspects of the game.

His problem is closing atm. He's failed to cap off a couple of legendary performances with his poor closing.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 01:04 AM

Sure but that doesn't mean their playoff performances have been the same. Chimp played better in the Finals than Harden IIRC. Chimp played like he was the best player on the floor in last year's WCF too.

djohn2oo8
03-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Sure but that doesn't mean their playoff performances have been the same. Chimp played better in the Finals than Harden IIRC. Chimp played like he was the best player on the floor in last year's WCF too.

You are right that Westbrook has performed better in the playoffs than Harden, though Westbrook is also inefficient as well. And no, last year in the WCF, Westbrook shot 40%. Durant shot 47%.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 01:32 AM
You are right that Westbrook has performed better in the playoffs than Harden, though Westbrook is also inefficient as well. And no, last year in the WCF, Westbrook shot 40%. Durant shot 47%.

Westbrook: 26.8 ppg, 7.3 apg, 5.7 rpg, 3.2 spg, 4 topg on 41.5% shooting
Durant: 25.8 ppg, 3.2 apg, 7.7 rpg, 1.2 spg, 3.3 topg on 47.1% shooting

Debatable imo. Regardless, pretty impressive considering the other guy was the league MVP.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 01:41 AM
:lol you didn't start the movement. You bandwagoned into it

I've been calling his ass out since the Speedy Claxton days. When Phil Jackson would neutralize him by simply closing out the lane. When Chauncey bullied him. When a young Conley schooled him in what should've been the Spurs biggest mismatch. When Sefalosha and Abaka scared him into a backdoor sweep. The only time he really upped his game to a truly elite level was in '13 and I gave him his due for that.

He's portrayed as a playoff warrior and he really isn't. Worst big game player out of the Big 3 by far.

spurraider21
03-07-2015, 01:50 AM
I've been calling his ass out since the Speedy Claxton days. When Phil Jackson would neutralize him by simply closing out the lane. When Chauncey bullied him. When a young Conley schooled him in what should've been the Spurs biggest mismatch. When Sefalosha and Abaka scared him into a backdoor sweep. The only time he really upped his game to a truly elite level was in '13 and I gave him his due for that.

He's portrayed as a playoff warrior and he really isn't. Worst big game player out of the Big 3 by far.
and you think constantly talking about it is going to help?

FkLA
03-07-2015, 02:02 AM
No, but making so many Kirby threads didn't help him become less of a selfish psychopath either. That didn't stop any of you.

spurraider21
03-07-2015, 02:05 AM
No, but making so many Kirby threads didn't help him become less of a selfish psychopath either. That didn't stop any of you.
kobe is a rival player on a rival team... and their fanbase trolls here. lol

Clipper Nation
03-07-2015, 02:10 AM
Enrique stans don't root for the Spurs either (hence their blind hate for Manu, Kawhi, etc.) and their fanbase trolls constantly as well.

spurraider21
03-07-2015, 02:12 AM
Enrique stans don't root for the Spurs either (hence their blind hate for Manu, Kawhi, etc.) and their fanbase trolls constantly as well.
how many posters here are parker fans that hate on manu and kawhi regularly? its basically just TheGreatFaggot and hater... and they've been known as trolls for a while now

DMC
03-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Did you even watch the game? Have you even been watching him during this stretch? It's an iso-oriented offense. He's going to take a lot of shots even if he is involving his teammates (which he was yesterday) since one of the other guys that the iso-oriented offense depends on is out. What do you expect...that suddenly Brooks is going to run a fluid offense full of ball movement? Stop being fucking stupid. You also can't label him a Kobe, when he puts most of his energy into chucking then you can--as of right now Chimp goes hard in all aspects of the game.

His problem is closing atm. He's failed to cap off a couple of legendary performances with his poor closing.

His problem is in how he approaches the game. He's not nearly as interested in winning as he is in stats. That's why he closes poorly. He could do well if he did less. You still not understanding how a team works. You blame Scott for how Russ plays, but you're assuming Russ follows a game plan. You don't know that. If Scott's plan is to have Russ take 30+ shots a night, why? Because Kevin is out? Russ does it regardless. He's a volume shooter, so he's going to score the ball a lot when he shoots a lot, but his average isn't great.

You blame Parker for his antics when Parker plays for a micromanaging coach, yet you allow that Russ is obeying the coach's orders when it's fairly well understood that Scott doesn't have any control of Russ or Kevin. Scott is just a parental support figure.

Yes I watch the games, so trying to discredit my take to prop up yours isn't going to work. You've yet to make it make sense.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 02:32 AM

Yeah, obviously the dynamic is different. Kobe threads are for laughs. Enrique threads are to vent. Regardless, neither of them make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

DMC
03-07-2015, 02:35 AM

That makes no sense. You just can't ever admit you fucked up so you create this imaginary argument that only you understand, except you know it's a lie.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 02:47 AM
His problem is in how he approaches the game. He's not nearly as interested in winning as he is in stats. That's why he closes poorly. He could do well if he did less. You still not understanding how a team works. You blame Scott for how Russ plays, but you're assuming Russ follows a game plan. You don't know that. If Scott's plan is to have Russ take 30+ shots a night, why? Because Kevin is out? Russ does it regardless. He's a volume shooter, so he's going to score the ball a lot when he shoots a lot, but his average isn't great.

You blame Parker for his antics when Parker plays for a micromanaging coach, yet you allow that Russ is obeying the coach's orders when it's fairly well understood that Scott doesn't have any control of Russ or Kevin. Scott is just a parental support figure.

Yes I watch the games, so trying to discredit my take to prop up yours isn't going to work. You've yet to make it make sense.

He's not in Pop's system. If he were doing this in Pop's system then you'd have a point. Stop using stupid comparisons.

Scott's plan is a bunch of isos. Always has been. Or don't tell me that because I'm not in the huddle it means Brooks has some sort of sophisticated system that Russ is straying from? Russ eats even when KD is in the line-up but not to this extent. If you're going to act like you know so much more than everyone else at least present a decent argument. This is like blaming the Georgia Tech or Navy QB for not having enough 300 yard passing games.

Did he force it in the first half? Was Ibaka open when he shot the airball?

spurraider21
03-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Yeah, obviously the dynamic is different. Kobe threads are for laughs. Enrique threads are to vent. Regardless, neither of them make a difference in the grand scheme of things.
they're different. there are kobe loving faggots who spam this forum daily. i dont see that many people pushing some "parker is the best spur" agenda except for hater. the parker spam is one sided

DMC
03-07-2015, 03:53 AM
He's not in Pop's system. If he were doing this in Pop's system then you'd have a point. Stop using stupid comparisons.

Does he need to have a slave driver to stop him from acting like a wild monkey? If so, what fucking good is he and how can you even make that assessment?

Scott's plan is a bunch of isos. Always has been. Or don't tell me that because I'm not in the huddle it means Brooks has some sort of sophisticated system that Russ is straying from? Russ eats even when KD is in the line-up but not to this extent. If you're going to act like you know so much more than everyone else at least present a decent argument. This is like blaming the Georgia Tech or Navy QB for not having enough 300 yard passing games.

Scott has no plan. He's trusting Russ to make things happen and for Russ with KD out, that means "get mines".

Did he force it in the first half? Was Ibaka open when he shot the airball?

Westbrook on his final shot: "I should have passed it to Serge. That was a bad decision on my part. He was wide open."

Maybe you should convince Russ that Serge wasn't open. Thing about Russ, he keeps making that bad decision, does it every time and has since he's been in the league and always will. Copping to it later doesn't make the next time any better.

Thread
03-07-2015, 01:49 PM

That ain't what I'm talkin' about. Have some fuckin' vision past your fuckin' snout.

djohn2oo8
03-07-2015, 01:51 PM
That ain't what I'm talkin' about. Have some fuckin' vision past your fuckin' snout.
That is what you're talking about, Polly.

DMC
03-07-2015, 02:41 PM
You do like to seek refuge in obscure messages that you can change the meaning off as the wind direction changes around here. That's chickenshit but it's nothing new for you.

sook
03-07-2015, 02:50 PM
You do like to seek refuge in obscure messages that you can change the meaning off as the wind direction changes around here. That's chickenshit but it's nothing new for you.

"pussy footing".

spurs10
03-07-2015, 02:57 PM
It's like music and a guy who overplays and isn't really listening to the band. He is posturing non-stop. Love watching him lose games because of it.

FkLA
03-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Does he need to have a slave driver to stop him from acting like a wild monkey? If so, what fucking good is he and how can you even make that assessment?

He needs a good coach, just like Tony did. Are you forgetting that Tony was a 4-5 apg, score-first guy during his developing years.

Scott has no plan. He's trusting Russ to make things happen and for Russ with KD out, that means "get mines".

Yeah, he's not playing good D or rebounding. Not getting teammates good looks either. All scoring.

Westbrook on his final shot: "I should have passed it to Serge. That was a bad decision on my part. He was wide open."

Maybe you should convince Russ that Serge wasn't open. Thing about Russ, he keeps making that bad decision, does it every time and has since he's been in the league and always will. Copping to it later doesn't make the next time any better.

Unless he makes them. Like all the big shots he made in the 4th, including the possession prior to the airball. Then it's cool?

He needs to trust teammates to take the next step as a closer and player, obviously. But your insistence on painting him out to be a chucker and nothing else is pretty retarded.

DMC
03-07-2015, 07:22 PM
He needs a good coach, just like Tony did. Are you forgetting that Tony was a 4-5 apg, score-first guy during his developing years.

So he needs a good coach because he's doing everything right? Tony is shit, remember? Russ is a beast.

Yeah, he's not playing good D or rebounding. Not getting teammates good looks either. All scoring.

He's taking 30 shots a game.

Unless he makes them. Like all the big shots he made in the 4th, including the possession prior to the airball. Then it's cool?

He needs to trust teammates to take the next step as a closer and player, obviously. But your insistence on painting him out to be a chucker and nothing else is pretty retarded.
Why trust teammates? He's a beast, he should shoot the ball every trip. He's one of the biggest chuckers the league has ever known.

Why aren't you challenging the "Serge was open" comment still? I didn't see you even acknowledge you were wrong. Is that how you play, ignore everything you're proven wrong about and keep yapping?

FkLA
03-07-2015, 08:32 PM
So he needs a good coach because he's doing everything right? Tony is shit, remember? Russ is a beast.

lol hyperbole

Noone said Tony has always been shit or that Russ is perfect. Stop pulling shit out of your ass. He needs a good coach.

He's taking 30 shots a game.

What part of KD is out do you not understand? He's averaging 21 FGA per game, with KD having missed like half the season. He eats even with KD out there but not to this extent.

Why trust teammates? He's a beast, he should shoot the ball every trip. He's one of the biggest chuckers the league has ever known.

Why aren't you challenging the "Serge was open" comment still? I didn't see you even acknowledge you were wrong. Is that how you play, ignore everything you're proven wrong about and keep yapping?

lol hyperbole

He was open. I was wrong. You should try doing the same instead of going down with sinking ships.

DMC
03-07-2015, 10:21 PM
lol hyperbole

Noone said Tony has always been shit or that Russ is perfect. Stop pulling shit out of your ass. He needs a good coach.

No you said he had that one good season...

Not sure who "noone" is, is that pronounced "noony"? Sounds like a quickie, a nooner...

What part of KD is out do you not understand? He's averaging 21 FGA per game, with KD having missed like half the season. He eats even with KD out there but not to this extent.

Russ was out much of last season, KD went 32-12.

lol hyperbole

He was open. I was wrong. You should try doing the same instead of going down with sinking ships.

Only admitting it after I called you out for not admitting it = fail

HemisfairArena
03-07-2015, 10:37 PM
a chucker, the Thunder are better without him
. :worthy:

No shit,,,,

GuerillaBlack
03-08-2015, 09:31 AM

As we see the way Westbrook tries to close games at the end, it is clear why Harden was the ball handler at the end of games for OKC during their playoff runs.

FkLA
03-08-2015, 06:22 PM
No you said he had that one good season...

Not sure who "noone" is, is that pronounced "noony"? Sounds like a quickie, a nooner...

More hyperbole. More fabrication. More petty shots since your actual bball arguments are shit. I said je had one truly elite year. Dont try to spin that into me saying he sucked every other year.

Russ was out much of last season, KD went 32-12.

Because he's a better player. Russ is averaging double digit assists in a system that depends on him...who do you suggest he defers to while KD is out?

How did KD do in the playoffs in '13 w/o the dumb chucker btw?

Only admitting it after I called you out for not admitting it = fail

What does that make not admitting it even after you get called out?

DMC
03-08-2015, 07:16 PM
More hyperbole. More fabrication. More petty shots since your actual bball arguments are shit. I said je had one truly elite year. Dont try to spin that into me saying he sucked every other year.

If I don't take you seriously it's because you post like a fucking child, you should be treated like one.

Because he's a better player. Russ is averaging double digit assists in a system that depends on him...who do you suggest he defers to while KD is out?

How is doing his job "deferring"?

He should involve his team, you simple fuck.

How did KD do in the playoffs in '13 w/o the dumb chucker btw?

Same as he did in 2014 with him.

What does that make not admitting it even after you get called out?
Lack of evidence

FkLA
03-08-2015, 07:48 PM
If I don't take you seriously it's because you post like a fucking child, you should be treated like one.

And I don't take you seriously bc you choose to focus on grammar instead of presenting a decent argument. Why did you feel the need to spin what I said about Parker's one elite year? :lol

How is doing his job "deferring"?

He should involve his team, you simple fuck.

He's getting double digit assists plus the open looks he's setting up that aren't falling. What exactly do you expect, idiot? He's going to dominate the ball, take more shots and get more dimes than usual bc he's by far the best playmaker they have without KD. That's what's happening. He's still out of control at times and doesn't know how to close yet but it still doesn't diminish his 40, 15, 10 lines.

Same as he did in 2014 with him.

lol faggot

They were a bigger threat to ring last year than in '13.

Lack of evidence

Yeah, there's no evidence that Curry is more than a chucker. Or that Draymond Green fits with that team. You're a condescending faggot who thinks they are never wrong.

DMC
03-08-2015, 08:04 PM
And I don't take you seriously bc you choose to focus on grammar instead of presenting a decent argument. Why did you feel the need to spin what I said about Parker's one elite year? :lol

I've shot down your silly arguments. I've shown you don't do any homework, probably don't even watch the games. You make off the cuff remarks that a simple Google search could have saved you from. Why should I waste more time with someone who isn't knowledgeable about the game of basketball?

He's getting double digit assists plus the open looks he's setting up that aren't falling. What exactly do you expect, idiot? He's going to dominate the ball, take more shots and get more dimes than usual bc he's by far the best playmaker they have without KD. That's what's happening. He's still out of control at times and doesn't know how to close yet but it still doesn't diminish his 40, 15, 10 lines.

Here's you again not understanding that high assist number doesn't necessarily equate to sharing the ball or good ball movement. Team assists is what you should focus on, not individual assists. Then again, you think there's only one player on the team.

lol faggot

They were a bigger threat to ring last year than in '13.

They didn't.

Yeah, there's no evidence that Curry is more than a chucker. Or that Draymond Green fits with that team. You're a condescending faggot who thinks they are never wrong.

You're not only basketball ignorant, you're ignorant in general.

FkLA
03-08-2015, 08:21 PM
:lol Such a condescending, bitter old man. Yeah, you have an eagle eye for analyzing basketball brah. Curry is a chucker, Draymond doesn't fit, Westbrook is Kobe Jr.

Kobe: -2.40 RPM, 96 ORtg, 110 DRtg, 0.7 VORP, 1.6 OBPM, -1.3 DBPM, .008 WS/48
Russ: 7.27 RPM, 111 ORtg, 101 DRtg, 5.4 VORP, 9.4 OBPM, 2.4 DBPM, .240 WS/48

Thread
03-08-2015, 08:24 PM
In Russ I truss.

FkLA
03-08-2015, 08:25 PM
In Russ I truss.

Thread

DMC
03-08-2015, 09:13 PM
:lol Such a condescending, bitter old man. Yeah, you have an eagle eye for analyzing basketball brah. Curry is a chucker, Draymond doesn't fit, Westbrook is Kobe Jr.

Kobe: -2.40 RPM, 96 ORtg, 110 DRtg, 0.7 VORP, 1.6 OBPM, -1.3 DBPM, .008 WS/48
Russ: 7.27 RPM, 111 ORtg, 101 DRtg, 5.4 VORP, 9.4 OBPM, 2.4 DBPM, .240 WS/48

3tjD3WMdAVE

Chuck tells the truth. You should send him your opinion.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2015, 09:17 PM
3tjD3WMdAVE

Chuck tells the truth. You should send him your opinion.

Chuck is the same moron who openly admits to not watching any games that aren't broadcast on TNT and who has a whole segment built around his lack of knowledge of NBA rosters. He literally picked the DWill/Boozer Jazz to win the Finals every year :lol

DMC
03-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Chuck is the same moron who openly admits to not watching any games that aren't broadcast on TNT and who has a whole segment built around his lack of knowledge of NBA rosters. He literally picked the DWill/Boozer Jazz to win the Finals every year :lol
Truth is truth. You can discredit the source all you like, but that doesn't address the message. Plus, he knows infinitely more about basketball than any of you pudgy faggots.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Truth is truth. You can discredit the source all you like, but that doesn't address the message. Plus, he knows infinitely more about basketball than any of you pudgy faggots.

Winning the genetic lottery =/= having the best basketball takes. Chuck's takes are universally awful. The only reason he's lasted as long as he has on TNT is the comic relief he provides in the "grouchy old man" role and even that's starting to jump the shark.

DMC
03-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Winning the genetic lottery =/= having the best basketball takes. Chuck's takes are universally awful. The only reason he's lasted as long as he has on TNT is the comic relief he provides in the "grouchy old man" role and even that's starting to jump the shark.
Not winning the genetic lottery (you) also =/= having the best basketball takes. Chuck's takes are not JVG level but they are tiers above yours and most anyone else on this site save a couple of people. That's because he played his entire career in the NBA. You just watch occasionally and talk shit about it.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Yeah, how could this site possibly compete with such great takes like "the Utah Jazz are going to win it all next year" or "the Blazers aren't a jump-shooting team"? Man, with dead-on takes like those, it's amazing how nobody's hired Chuck for that GM role he wants yet.

DMC
03-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Yeah, how could this site possibly compete with such great takes like "the Utah Jazz are going to win it all next year" or "the Blazers aren't a jump-shooting team"? Man, with dead-on takes like those, it's amazing how nobody's hired Chuck for that GM role he wants yet.

You saying Adam Morrison and Tony Parker's contributions in year 2 of their careers are the same trumps any of that shit. You cannot compare bad predictions with bad analysis of games already played. One is a guess, the other just requires you not be a tool.

Venti Quattro
03-24-2015, 04:25 AM
Trip dub on and off the court

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11081210_957391900958149_5374195171281658716_n.jpg ?oh=bd3fbef0b7af40dd1e20e5a814441e61&oe=55A82B2E&__gda__=1437578994_7e14ed081a3a020a673a5d5a6c2b605 d

unleashbaynes
03-24-2015, 07:58 AM
^just had a discussion with the scorers table, turns out the one sitting directly next to him is a dude. gonna have to take that triple double away.

Phenomanul
03-24-2015, 09:09 AM
^just had a discussion with the scorers table, turns out the one sitting directly next to him is a dude. gonna have to take that triple double away.

zing!

Red Hawk #21
03-24-2015, 10:30 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11081210_957391900958149_5374195171281658716_n.jpg ?oh=bd3fbef0b7af40dd1e20e5a814441e61&oe=55A82B2E&__gda__=1437578994_7e14ed081a3a020a673a5d5a6c2b605 d

My man Russ :hat

mudyez
03-24-2015, 11:09 AM

:lol Looks more like a 8/9/6 to me.

Cry Havoc
03-24-2015, 11:12 AM

He's got millions of dollars and that's the best he can do? Come on Venti, even you gotta see that them's nothing special.

Cry Havoc
03-24-2015, 11:13 AM
:lol Looks more like a 8/9/6 to me.

:lmao The one in the middle is a 9? None of them are above a 7 in this photo, although the flash doesn't help at all.

mudyez
03-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Just wanted to be polite and gave them the benefit of the doubt. ;)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Girl on left is kinda cute. I'd tap but that's it

mudyez
03-24-2015, 11:19 AM
just for comparison:

Ricky Davis' trip doub...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/Beninem88/udonis-haslem-and-ricky-davis-party.jpg

the one in the middle may get a real 9 but the others are tainting his stats.

mudyez
03-24-2015, 11:23 AM
...may even have thrown the one on the right against the backboard several times before taking this picture.

But cudos for going trip racial!!! :)

Wait, did Westbrook as well?

DMC
03-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Any tit bar in the US with 10K and a bag of coke in your pocket you could make that spread look like a family reunion. It's painfully obvious most of you never scored any real pussy in your lives, how you swoon over average shit.