PDA

View Full Version : OT: Scared: Pacquiao Trainer Freddie Roach Says It Will Take A Miracle To Beat Floyd

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2015, 12:52 AM
:lmao Now that Manny got the fight so that he can pay his delinquent tax bills and pay back the 10 million Bob Arum loaned him......the truth finally comes out.....:lol

He told AFP Thursday that training Manny Pacquiao to face the unbeaten Floyd Mayweather in boxing's most lucrative fight yet will be "the biggest challenge of my life".

"Floyd's undefeated. He's talented, He's unique. Here's a guy I first saw when he was five years old in the gym. And he was a good fighter then," Roach said.

"He's trained himself his whole life. He's a natural fighter and he makes the moves himself, I mean Floyd is a self-made fighter. He was born into this sport. He just grew with it.

"I just talked to Manny," said Roach. "He wanted to call me. He sang 'Happy Birthday' and he had the whole gym singing to me!"

Roach said Pacquiao could beat Mayweather but cautioned it would take a near-perfect performance and supreme concentration from 'Pacman'.

Thebesteva
03-06-2015, 01:02 AM
How much does it bother you that she's sucking on that white dick every day?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AqgdS_bql3M/hqdefault.jpg

DMC
03-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Uh oh, battle of the TMZ surfing immigrants.

Thebesteva
03-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Uh oh, battle of the TMZ surfing immigrants.

http://www.androidguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bighand.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2015, 01:13 AM
How much does it bother you that she's sucking on that white dick every day?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AqgdS_bql3M/hqdefault.jpg

Awwww....did I hurt the babies feelings......awwwww baby dont cry....I bet Leo has a nice cock. :lol Throw some black skin on him and he looks like Billy Dee Williams Jr...:p:

m>s
03-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Awwww....did I hurt the babies feelings......awwwww baby dont cry....I bet Leo has a nice cock. :lol Throw some black skin on him and he looks like Billy Dee Williams Jr...:p:
Lol gay and mad. It is now official white policy to fuck all the black bitches on the side to breed out your genes while also producing white children. Laqueesha knows that it's better being whiteys mistress than Jamal's main. Ooga booga we takin all yo bitches.

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Lol gay and mad

Awww another baby is crying.....my babies hahaha

m>s
03-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Muh half white babies, better than the full n!ggers by 50%

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Lol gay and mad. It is now official white policy to fuck all the black bitches on the side to breed out your genes while also producing white children. Laqueesha knows that it's better being whiteys mistress than Jamal's main. Ooga booga we takin all yo bitches.

Yup.....I chapped some hides with this thread......lol

m>s
03-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Kool is just chapped that Rihanna worships superior white dick. Nobody sucks a white dick like those big plump nigga lips

hehateme
03-06-2015, 11:36 AM
kinda hard to beat someone who really doesn't fight but just counter punches and holds to a decision

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 12:10 PM
kinda hard to beat someone who really doesn't fight but just counter punches and holds to a decision

going to be a boring ass fight thats for sure. after maidana shook his confidence, you can be rest assured mayweather will be 10x much more defensive against someone with pac's punching power.

Killakobe81
03-06-2015, 01:36 PM
going to be a boring ass fight thats for sure. after maidana shook his confidence, you can be rest assured mayweather will be 10x much more defensive against someone with pac's punching power.

This is not 2012 Manny cab still hit but his power is diminished as is some of PBF's speed. I just think PBF's skill is the least diminished attribute that provides an advantage for either fighter. Plus PBF will dance, hold and counter Pac will get frustrated and lose.

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 02:05 PM
This is not 2012 Manny cab still hit but his power is diminished as is some of PBF's speed. I just think PBF's skill is the least diminished attribute that provides an advantage for either fighter. Plus PBF will dance, hold and counter Pac will get frustrated and lose.

Mayweather is the better boxer but Pacquaio will always be the better fighter.

Pac's approach hasn't changed much. He's still the same aggressive fighter that goes all out. His most recent fights against Algieri, Rios and Bradley are proof, you would think he would completely change his style after a crushing knockout from Marquez. Algeria as a matter of fact caught Pac 3 x. The same knockout punch he got from Marquez, luckily for him Algieri doesnt have punching power, like Floyd.

Ive said it plenty of times. Mayweather's most likely going to win by decision.

AlexJones
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Floyd outboxes Manny for 10 rounds, then Manny goes on a late fury but doesn't get the job done.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-06-2015, 03:34 PM
If Manny is gonna win it's gonna be by swarming Floyd and winning by points.. Can't see him ko'ing Floyd. On top of having great D Floyd's also got a very good chin.

Killakobe81
03-06-2015, 05:51 PM

Pac's approach hasn't changed much. He's still the same aggressive fighter that goes all out. His most recent fights against Algieri, Rios and Bradley are proof, you would think he would completely change his style after a crushing knockout from Marquez. Algeria as a matter of fact caught Pac 3 x. The same knockout punch he got from Marquez, luckily for him Algieri doesnt have punching power, like Floyd.

Ive said it plenty of times. Mayweather's most likely going to win by decision.

That's like saying Deandre is a better finisher but Duncan is the better player and winner.

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 05:53 PM
That's like saying Deandre is a better finisher but Duncan is the better player and winner.

That's a horrible analogy and comparison. DJ has never won in any level...

Killakobe81
03-06-2015, 08:22 PM
You the homey talking "fighter" and boxer ...
in boxing I take the boxer everytime.

In hoops I take skills over flashy dunks as well ... the winning wasn't part of my analogy. but PBF is the better winner as well

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't say he's the "better winner". His unbeaten record though impressive is questioned by many. Pac does have 5 loses, but he's also an 8 division champion. Depends how you look at it. Some people actually put a lot more stock on the latter.

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 11:02 PM
what other forms of fighting does Pacman practice, besides boxing?

Thebesteva
03-06-2015, 11:09 PM

:cry but but he surpassed Ray Leonard, Ray Robinson, and Ali as GOAT status

RsxPiimp
03-06-2015, 11:16 PM
what other forms of fighting does Pacman practice, besides boxing?

He fights for his people...

spurraider21
03-06-2015, 11:26 PM
He fights for his people...
lol u filipinos are delusional

Killakobe81
03-07-2015, 05:14 AM
I wouldn't say he's the "better winner". His unbeaten record though impressive is questioned by many. Pac does have 5 loses, but he's also an 8 division champion. Depends how you look at it. Some people actually put a lot more stock on the latter.

5 (well 4 he beat Bradley) times Pac stepped in the ring and someone was the better man, boxer, fighter whatever the fuck you wanna categorize it. It will be 6 in May ...

RsxPiimp
03-07-2015, 05:45 AM
8 (well 7 he beat Bradley) times Pac stepped in the ring and someone was the better man, boxer, fighter whatever the fuck you wanna categorize it. It will be 9 in May ...

Huh ?

Killakobe81
03-08-2015, 05:17 AM
Huh ?

My bad fixed

03-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Lol gay and mad. It is now official white policy to fuck all the black bitches on the side to breed out your genes while also producing white children. Laqueesha knows that it's better being whiteys mistress than Jamal's main. Ooga booga we takin all yo bitches.How are you going to feel when you come home one day and your daughter is getting plowed doggy style by Jamal? Assuming any woman is stupid enough to procreate with you.

mingus
03-08-2015, 09:31 AM
The Canelo Alvarez fight is how I think this fight will pan out. Basically, Pacman will land hardly anything but punch a lot. Maywether is too good at anticipation and countering to be beat. He destroys these fighters that go on the offensive. It's a bullshit way of boxing. The only lure to watching his fights is his persona and the fact that you want to see if he keeps his streak alive. But the fights suck. It's like whack a mole, except the mole never gets whacked. So it's like try and whack a mole.

UZER
03-08-2015, 11:58 AM
The Canelo Alvarez fight is how I think this fight will pan out. Basically, Pacman will land hardly anything but punch a lot. Maywether is too good at anticipation and countering to be beat. He destroys these fighters that go on the offensive. It's a bullshit way of boxing. The only lure to watching his fights is his persona and the fact that you want to see if he keeps his streak alive. But the fights suck. It's like whack a mole, except the mole never gets whacked. So it's like try and whack a mole.

while I agree with some of this, canelos problem as long as I can remember is not throwing enough punches. he just never really gets after it relentlessly. He has power but it's always conservative. the may canelo fight was predictable from a mile away.

Mannys a different animal.

m>s
03-08-2015, 02:12 PM
How are you going to feel when you come home one day and your daughter is getting plowed doggy style by Jamal? Assuming any woman is stupid enough to procreate with you.
It won't happen because I will raise my children properly to know that beastiality is wrong and she won't hate me and have daddy issues

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2015, 08:56 PM
It won't happen because I will raise my children properly

Ummm...hey faggit....you gotta have sex you know....with an actual woman..

Plum Island
03-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Ummm...hey faggit....you gotta have sex you know....with an actual woman..
Lol!
You my man Kool... I don't care if I bitched about you before.
Funny cat. I appreciate you better nowadays.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Lol!
You my man Kool... I don't care if I bitched about you before.
Funny cat. I appreciate you better nowadays.

Cool...a true fan....lol

Plum Island
03-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Cool...a true fan....lol
Don't break your hand patting yourself on the back.
It looks desperate.

Just nod. Quietly. Like a real G would.
You heard of them, right?

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Don't break your hand patting yourself on the back.
It looks desperate.

Just nod. Quietly. Like a real G would.
You heard of them, right?

I'm just fucking with you man....its all good

Plum Island
03-08-2015, 09:15 PM
I'm just fucking with you man....its all good
Right on and carry on, my fellow man.

mingus
03-09-2015, 10:30 AM
while I agree with some of this, canelos problem as long as I can remember is not throwing enough punches. he just never really gets after it relentlessly. He has power but it's always conservative. the may canelo fight was predictable from a mile away.

Mannys a different animal.

You're right about him regarding he's more conservative than Pacman. But there were still times during the fight where he tried to go all out and FM avoided his flurries easily. Difference fighters, but FM will still just sit back and dance while the other guy tries to fight. Maybe MP's fast hands will be the difference, but I doubt it.

UZER
03-10-2015, 09:39 AM
You're right about him regarding he's more conservative than Pacman. But there were still times during the fight where he tried to go all out and FM avoided his flurries easily. Difference fighters, but FM will still just sit back and dance while the other guy tries to fight. Maybe MP's fast hands will be the difference, but I doubt it.

he did what Oscar did and just tried to load up with flurries. May was ready for that and just dodged and waited for them to tire over and over.

Manny is a popper with quick shots. He just doesn't try to corner you or get you along the ropes to unload a flurry like Oscar maidana and Canelo tried to do along the ropes. He cuts of the ring and throws from all angles, even moving backwards.

Manny is going to him real problems, but I just know once may catches a few that slip through the cracks, hes he just gonna backpedal and hold the rest of the night.

Killakobe81
03-10-2015, 09:58 AM
he did what Oscar did and just tried to load up with flurries. May was ready for that and just dodged and waited for them to tire over and over.

Manny is a popper with quick shots. He just doesn't try to corner you or get you along the ropes to unload a flurry like Oscar maidana and Canelo tried to do along the ropes. He cuts of the ring and throws from all angles, even moving backwards.

Manny is going to him real problems, but I just know once may catches a few that slip through the cracks, hes he just gonna backpedal and hold the rest of the night.

PBF is the Marlo and Pac is Avon. Most of the homies loved Avon he was charismatic and gangster (all the females loved Stringer). But Avon juts wanted his corners so did Marlo. Marlo though was a first class asshole, no code, no loyalty Killed his own people (PBF has fired his uncle and pops IIRC before) and the streets (bodie, Micheal, Omar etc.) hated him for it but he outlasted all those cats despite all of that.

the point being so many want to see PBF lose. They think he fights and chooses fights conservatively. In fact people want to see him "fight" instead of box.

But just like the other times you rooted for: Canelo, Ortiz, ODLH, Cotto,Maidana etc. to beat that man and none have and very few have come close.

PBf wins again fights one last fight after and he goes home with his ball (retire) undefeated. and yall will bitch some more.

As Marlo told that security guard ..."You want it to be one way ...but it's that OTHER way" ...

RsxPiimp
03-10-2015, 11:24 AM
There are early whispers from the Mayweathers camp that he is going to be aggressive and try to walk Manny down, and go to his body on the inside, because Floyd truly believes he' stronger, bigger and quicker than Pacquiao. I'd love to see this happen :lol

UZER
03-10-2015, 02:50 PM
There are early whispers from the Mayweathers camp that he is going to be aggressive and try to walk Manny down, and go to his body on the inside, because Floyd truly believes he' stronger, bigger and quicker than Pacquiao. I'd love to see this happen :lol

:lol he's juicing now.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 07:03 PM

Floyd would get absolutely dismantled. Fighting a defensive fight is smart, and his only real chance at beating Pac.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Floyd would get absolutely dismantled. Fighting a defensive fight is smart, and his only real chance at beating Pac.

That crack you smoking must be awesome. :lol

Imma tell you like Floyd's uncle Jeff said and that's Manny is predictable:

"He is a one-trick pony," he told Boxing247.com. "Manny is a very predictable fighter. He does 1-2, 1-2-1-2, 1-2-3-4. That's it."

Mayweather himself was 32-10-5 in a nine-year pro career that ended in 1997 and included a brief reign as the International Boxing Organization's champion at 130 pounds. He was stopped in four rounds by Oscar De La Hoya in the "Golden Boy's" fifth pro fight in 1993.

Like his brothers, Roger and Floyd Sr., Jeff has also found post-ring success as a trainer. He worked briefly with his nephew in a business relationship that ended in 1999, and his highest-profile successes outside the family have been with former WBO heavyweight champion Sultan Ibragimov and ex-WBA featherweight champion Celestino Caballero. He also worked with MMA heavyweight Roy Nelson.

"You can be doing what you actually worked to do in the fight but not realize that what you're doing is not effective," Jeff Mayweather told MLive.com in 2014, referring to the challenge of fighting Floyd Jr.

"So you're being beat without mentally even knowing it, because Floyd's changes are so subtle, they didn't realize it. After watching on film, they realize it. You're doing what you wanted to do, what you trained to do, but you don't realize that's it's not effective."

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 07:21 PM

"He is a one-trick pony," he told Boxing247.com. "Manny is a very predictable fighter. He does 1-2, 1-2-1-2, 1-2-3-4. That's it."

Mayweather himself was 32-10-5 in a nine-year pro career that ended in 1997 and included a brief reign as the International Boxing Organization's champion at 130 pounds. He was stopped in four rounds by Oscar De La Hoya in the "Golden Boy's" fifth pro fight in 1993.

Like his brothers, Roger and Floyd Sr., Jeff has also found post-ring success as a trainer. He worked briefly with his nephew in a business relationship that ended in 1999, and his highest-profile successes outside the family have been with former WBO heavyweight champion Sultan Ibragimov and ex-WBA featherweight champion Celestino Caballero. He also worked with MMA heavyweight Roy Nelson.

"You can be doing what you actually worked to do in the fight but not realize that what you're doing is not effective," Jeff Mayweather told MLive.com in 2014, referring to the challenge of fighting Floyd Jr.

"So you're being beat without mentally even knowing it, because Floyd's changes are so subtle, they didn't realize it. After watching on film, they realize it. You're doing what you wanted to do, what you trained to do, but you don't realize that's it's not effective."

QxH7E2QpR4Q

UZER
03-10-2015, 08:13 PM

This part is true. I've noticed this for awhile. Manny rarely does anything different than the 1-2 1-2 1-2-3-4 and hardly ever goes to the body nowadays.

RsxPiimp
03-11-2015, 03:37 PM
:lol he's juicing now.

It's all I found.

Dude not only hired Pac's previous strength and conditioning coach (Ariza) during his prime years, he also brought in Heredia who was capable of cheating an olympic style testing in his camp for this fight. So the early whispers of Floyd walking Manny down is true, amazing what a huge amount of steroids can do to a man's confidence :lmao

Article in 2013

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9962514/boxing-trainer-angel-heredia-escape-ped-espn-magazine

Heredia is an expert at making undetectable steroids and cheating the USADA tests which he has done plenty of times in the past. No matter how many times the 39-year-old Heredia insists he's working clean these days, he can't escape the dark clouds. MLB and NFL teams won't go near him. His name is toxic in track and field, where Usain Bolt has sprinted away from rumors that he worked with Heredia at the 2009 world championships.

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it. His tentacles reached so deeply into the sport that his client list grew to include Trevor Graham, a track coach with a roster of Olympic stars that included Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Jerome Young. Young, who was later stripped of his gold medal, was secretly using a stipend from USA Track & Field to pay for Heredia's drugs.

But Heredia couldn't avoid detection by law enforcement forever. In 2002 a federal investigation into the infamous BALCO lab turned up evidence that Heredia was dealing drugs to those track icons. That year, the government's lead agent, Jeff Novitzky, tracked Heredia to a Laredo hotel and confronted him with wiretaps on which he could be heard boasting about his doping operation. Novitzky gave Heredia a life-altering choice: Do the right thing or do time.

Fraud PEDweather :lol
desperate :lol

StrengthAndHonor
03-11-2015, 11:52 PM
It's all I found.

Dude not only hired Pac's previous strength and conditioning coach (Ariza) during his prime years, he also brought in Heredia who was capable of cheating an olympic style testing in his camp for this fight. So the early whispers of Floyd walking Manny down is true, amazing what a huge amount of steroids can do to a man's confidence :lmao

Article in 2013

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9962514/boxing-trainer-angel-heredia-escape-ped-espn-magazine

Heredia is an expert at making undetectable steroids and cheating the USADA tests which he has done plenty of times in the past. No matter how many times the 39-year-old Heredia insists he's working clean these days, he can't escape the dark clouds. MLB and NFL teams won't go near him. His name is toxic in track and field, where Usain Bolt has sprinted away from rumors that he worked with Heredia at the 2009 world championships.

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it. His tentacles reached so deeply into the sport that his client list grew to include Trevor Graham, a track coach with a roster of Olympic stars that included Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Jerome Young. Young, who was later stripped of his gold medal, was secretly using a stipend from USA Track & Field to pay for Heredia's drugs.

But Heredia couldn't avoid detection by law enforcement forever. In 2002 a federal investigation into the infamous BALCO lab turned up evidence that Heredia was dealing drugs to those track icons. That year, the government's lead agent, Jeff Novitzky, tracked Heredia to a Laredo hotel and confronted him with wiretaps on which he could be heard boasting about his doping operation. Novitzky gave Heredia a life-altering choice: Do the right thing or do time.

Fraud PEDweather :lol
desperate :lol

It's not like Mayweather need PED's to beat Pacquiao, but it's crazy to see Mayweather to pull out all the stops in this fight.

Mikeanaro
03-12-2015, 12:40 AM
It's not like Mayweather need PED's to beat Pacquiao, but it's crazy to see Mayweather to pull out all the stops in this fight.
You say May can beat Pac, but you didnt say old style beating (KO) or May style beating (running like a girl for 12 rounds).

Thebesteva
03-12-2015, 01:12 AM
Funny how today Freddie at the press conference simply said,"This is the biggest challenge of my life, but Floyd we're going to kick your ass. I'm sorry, best of luck."

JamStone
03-12-2015, 01:27 AM
This part is true. I've noticed this for awhile. Manny rarely does anything different than the 1-2 1-2 1-2-3-4 and hardly ever goes to the body nowadays.

I'm not a big boxing guy, but most of what I've seen and heard about Pacquiao isn't about the combinations he throws. It's more about how quick his hands are, how powerful he is for his size, and his ability to throw punches from awkward and unconventional angles. Those are the things that make him different or unique to other fighters, not the combinations he throws.

UZER
03-12-2015, 08:10 AM
I'm not a big boxing guy, but most of what I've seen and heard about Pacquiao isn't about the combinations he throws. It's more about how quick his hands are, how powerful he is for his size, and his ability to throw punches from awkward and unconventional angles. Those are the things that make him different or unique to other fighters, not the combinations he throws.

Yes, its why I'm saying is he has falling in love with the 1-2 1-2 combo a lot in recent fights, and it works because of his quickness, power and ability to break through guards. The "punches from awkward angles" hasn't happened near as much as it used to, and maybe it hasn't had to because of the opponents. But Marquez, even though he was getting his ads kicked, measured it perfectly one time and it cost Manny. Of course May doesn't have Marquez punching power though.

My point is, he's gonna have to revert back to some of the other stuff because May is too smart and you know is gonna be ready defensively for that simple combo over and over. If Manny can take him down with just that, then May was never as good as advertised.

I'm not one who dismisses Mays boxing ability. Boring as he'll, sure. But so we're the 99 Spurs.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Yes, its why I'm saying is he has falling in love with the 1-2 1-2 combo a lot in recent fights, and it works because of his quickness, power and ability to break through guards. The "punches from awkward angles" hasn't happened near as much as it used to, and maybe it hasn't had to because of the opponents. But Marquez, even though he was getting his ads kicked, measured it perfectly one time and it cost Manny. Of course May doesn't have Marquez punching power though.

My point is, he's gonna have to revert back to some of the other stuff because May is too smart and you know is gonna be ready defensively for that simple combo over and over. If Manny can take him down with just that, then May was never as good as advertised.

I'm not one who dismisses Mays boxing ability. Boring as he'll, sure. But so we're the 99 Spurs.

People like the dude you responded to need to stick to basketball :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-12-2015, 08:40 AM
my friends are actually payin to attend some bar just to watch this ppv...wat a waste of money

Killakobe81
03-12-2015, 09:56 AM

This. that is what I find amusing you can also throw the 2005 Spurs in there too. Spurs played a defensive deliberate game (some say boring) yet most Spur fans are on Manny's nuts and dismissing Floyd's defensive gameplan. not it's not crowd pleasing like Manny or the SSOS Nash led offense but it's more effective like the first two Spurs title teams. winning is the goal not pleasing fans.