View Full Version : 2015 Carolina Panthers SB thread

Pages : [1] 2

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-07-2015, 10:38 AM
- 20 mill in cap space

- signed LT Michael Oher and looking to sign Ted Ginn by Tuesday

- released RB DeAngelo Williams , LT Byron Bell, and DB Antoine Cason

- extended Greg Olsen three years

Top players Carolina is looking at: Randall Cobb, Jeremy Maclin, Torrey Smith, Michael Crabtree, Andre Johnson, Julius Peppers, Byron Maxiell

Other needs: LT (draft) WR (draft) DB (draft)

What is left to do:
-Extend Cam
-restructure CJ
- restructure Stewart

Raven
03-07-2015, 11:34 AM
i'll throw it out there right here right now, panthers will have the #1 pick next year.

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2015, 11:59 AM
lol Blindside...he's been dogshit for 3-4 years now. Peppers is washed-up, Maxwell is nothing special

Maclin or Torrey Smith would be a good upgrade...Cobb is a product of Rodgers, Crabtree sucks, and my nig Andre Johnson is only getting older.

Extending Olsen was a smart move, though. They'll probably win the division since the Bucs are rebuilding, Atlanta is schizo, and Saints are on the decline.

Blake
03-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Cats are funny

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/13/39/tastegood.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Ginn expected to sign tomorrow. Great sign, and great to get someone with a lot of chemistry with Cam.

spurraider21
03-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Is this like that time you told us Tiquan Underwood and Jericho Cotchery were good, impactful signings

Will Hunting
03-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Is this like that time you told us Tiquan Underwood and Jericho Cotchery were good, impactful signings

:lmao wicked queer cat fuckstick being a homer again

Raven
03-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Ginn expected to sign tomorrow. Great sign, and great to get someone with a lot of chemistry with Cam.

wtf :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 05:13 PM
:lmao wicked queer cat fuckstick being a homer again
You remember when Ginn was in Carolina, right? :lolwned

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 05:14 PM
wtf :lol
Right? :lol

Will Hunting
03-08-2015, 05:21 PM
You remember when Ginn was in Carolina, right? :lolwned

Lookit you homeless catfucker, are you talking about your regular season championship over New England again? While you were busy celebrating that, we were winning the fawkin superbowl.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2015, 05:23 PM

:lmao Ginn is trash.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 05:24 PM
:lmao Ginn is trash.

Not when he played in Carolina.

spurraider21
03-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Not when he played in Carolina.
he was there for 1 season and had 36 catches on 68 targets

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 07:39 PM
he was there for 1 season and had 36 catches on 68 targets
You don't watch Carolina play

hes an excellent kick returner and we were badly lacking speed and it cost us in the playoffs. Notice how we started consistently inside the 20 @ Seattle. Small thighs like that affect the game. Plus, he was very valuable for us when we went 12-4

spurraider21
03-08-2015, 07:43 PM
relax he was there for 1 year and was your 4th leading receiver... and his longest kick return on the season was 38 yards

Clipper Nation
03-08-2015, 09:55 PM
In fairness, Carolina's quarterback was so shitty that Ginn looked good by comparison.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2015, 10:00 PM
I don't talk to people that are fans of teams that don't make the playoffs.

Spur-Addict
03-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Ginn was also a 1st round pick, guy is extremely overrated :lol.

manufan10
03-09-2015, 11:11 AM
How many teams has Ginn been on since he entered the league? There has to be a reason he hasn't stuck with any team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2015, 11:17 AM
He played well in Carolina, and that's all that really matters for us. He was very helpful in the return game and we needed his speed. Cotchrey, who was our number two, will be our number four this year, if he even makes the roster. We still need to land a number 2 receiver in FA.

Anyone know much of OLB Derrick Morgan from Tennessee? Apparently he's going to sign with Carolina this afternoon. His stats don't look too bad but I admittedly don't watch much AFC games. Carolina told our LB Chase Blackburn they will be releasing him.

Blake
03-09-2015, 11:38 AM
I don't talk to people that are fans of teams that don't make the playoffs.

cat got your tongue

The Gemini Method
03-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Ted Ginn Jr. our savior! Sign back up! Since Cobb and Maclin are spoken for...:cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Ted Ginn Jr. our savior! Sign back up! Since Cobb and Maclin are spoken for...:cry
We were never serious on those two I don't believe. Crabtree, Johnson, or Royal seems like more likely additions of Torrey Smith is going to SF.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2015, 01:01 PM
ESPN reports that Johnson doesn't feel like there will be many suitors for him, but he wants to play with a great QB... Sounds like the stars are aligning for him to come to Charlotte IMO

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 01:40 PM
ESPN reports that Johnson doesn't feel like there will be many suitors for him, but he wants to play with a great QB... Sounds like the stars are aligning for him to come to Charlotte IMO
would do the texans dirty if he joined the colts. seattle is another potential fit depending on how much money he's holding out for

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 01:51 PM
:lmao Joe Webb
:lmao that's embarrassing whether he's a wide receiver or a qb

Blake
03-09-2015, 01:58 PM

Would be a cat astrophe

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Panthers sign Dwan Edwards to 2 year extension. This means Carolina has all four DT's signed at least two more years. Great for our front 7.

I will post an update of all transactions when I get home.

Panthers also connected to Percy Harvin (unlikely - thank god) and Cecil Shorts. Don't know much about Shorts, hopefully he would come in as competition for #3. @Holden_Caufield any chance he can be a #2?

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:22 PM
10-6 in 2015 seems pretty realistic, could go 5-1 in division.

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 03:42 PM
ESPN reports that Johnson doesn't feel like there will be many suitors for him, but he wants to play with a great QB
not sure why you're surprised he didn't choose Carolina considering you basically predicted it here

The Gemini Method
03-11-2015, 05:50 PM
10-6 in 2015 seems pretty realistic, could go 5-1 in division. With one of those 6 loses via the Seahawks for the 5th straight time! Spur-Addict.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Panthers claimed Jonathan Martin off waivers. Pretty dissapointed about this news. He looked horrible in SF. Maybe he could add depth and back-up Oher at LT :cry

We are serious contenders to pick up Greg Jennings. Obviously, I want this move to pan out, but if not, I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a receiver. DGB would be perfect, but I doubt the Panthers go after him.

Gettleman has been ridiculously amazing with draft classes these past couple years. At first I was a bit pissed we didn't go after Torrey Smith harder (we pursued him) or any other mid-level player, but I'm trying to trust the FO.

With one of those 6 loses via the Seahawks for the 5th straight time!
We get that rematch in Seattle. This will be the year :lol

The Gemini Method
04-06-2015, 10:43 AM
We get that rematch in Seattle. This will be the year :lol Bring it!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Panthers sign Charles Tillman to a one year deal . Bears fans are pretty upset about this. Injuries are a concern, but he's not washed up by any means. He's done great even at his age against #1's. I see him as our #2 CB with Josh Norman rising to elite CB level next year(his stats suggest he's already elite). He could also play a safety role. Former man of the year too... Love this signing.

spurraider21
04-10-2015, 10:10 AM
He's done. Hall of famer tho

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-10-2015, 10:19 AM
He's done. Hall of famer tho

injuries are my concern , not production

spurraider21
04-10-2015, 11:18 AM
injuries are my concern , not production
34 year old coming off injury. Imo he's done at corner, and it remains to be seen if he can make the transition to safety

Avante
04-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Panthers claimed Jonathan Martin off waivers. Pretty dissapointed about this news. He looked horrible in SF. Maybe he could add depth and back-up Oher at LT :cry

We are serious contenders to pick up Greg Jennings. Obviously, I want this move to pan out, but if not, I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a receiver. DGB would be perfect, but I doubt the Panthers go after him.

Gettleman has been ridiculously amazing with draft classes these past couple years. At first I was a bit pissed we didn't go after Torrey Smith harder (we pursued him) or any other mid-level player, but I'm trying to trust the FO.

We get that rematch in Seattle. This will be the year :lol

Let's see the Seahawks are 22-2 at home in the RW era. On the road since 2012 the Panthers are 15-9. Now add vs the Seahwaks since 2012....0-4. So we have a 26-2 vs 15-13 trend favoring the Seahawks in this "spot".

A rowboat of dwarfs equipped with bb guns vs a battleship would stand a better chance than the Panthers will.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:04 PM
That is a retarded "trend"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Avante is a confirmed retard "Panthers have a good record on the road.. So let's add 4 more losses to their record".

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:16 PM
That is a retarded "trend"

Well we could have used that trend before last season and what would have we seen, yep, it working perfectly twice...right?

You really do need to drop this ridiculouse homer bullshit and try some reality. Don't even bother...yep, my Niners are sucking right now...see I go with reality.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Shut up faggot you don't know football

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:28 PM

Little man, ya want me to totally take you to school talking "your" Panthers? What happened to you when you bet me last season, oh yeah....YOU LOST BOTH TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I can talk about players nobody "here" has ever heard of, trust me!

The Seahwaks have owned the Panthers, they don't lose at home, only a total idiot wouldn't get that.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:29 PM

Here's a trend. QB's don't usually throw interceptions on the one.

another?

Great QB's don't shit the bed in the SB in the redzone.

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Here's a trend. QB's don't usually throw interceptions on the one.

another?

Great QB's don't shit the bed in the SB in the redzone.

Here;s a better one....

RW has beaten Cam Newton ,,FOUR TIMES IN A ROW.

And...RW has played in two SB's, while Cam Newton can't even win the NFC.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Another trend? Cam Newton-led deives average more points per possession than Russell Wilson-led drives.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Another trend?one team has made it to the next round of the playoffs after throwing four picks

Aztecfan03
04-11-2015, 05:36 PM
And...RW has played in two SB's, while Cam Newton can't even win the NFC.

:rollin

Winning the NFC would mean playing in a superbowl so your statement is retarded.

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:39 PM
:rollin

Winning the NFC would mean playing in a superbowl so your statement is retarded.

Then I guess I'll go with this one....

In his first three seasons Newton was 42-42 td/INT ratio, RW was 72-26. When it comes to career passing rating...

Newton 85.6
RW 98.6

Want more leg humper?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Then I guess I'll go with this one....

In his first three seasons Newton was 42-42 td/INT ratio, RW was 72-26. When it comes to career passing rating...

Newton 85.6
RW 98.6

Want more leg humper?
That TD/iNT ratio is false.

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:50 PM
That TD/iNT ratio is false.

My bad...64-42.

Bottom line...less TD's (despite having a great receiver) and more INTS.

spurraider21
05-11-2015, 05:42 PM
not really a fan of the funchness pick... he's just a worse kelvin benjamin

though u could argue you just need big receivers with a wide catch radius to make up for cam's accuracy

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-12-2015, 04:29 PM
not really a fan of the funchness pick... he's just a worse kelvin benjamin

though u could argue you just need big receivers with a wide catch radius to make up for cam's accuracy

He's apparently pretty quick (had a poor combine and ran a 4.4 on pro day) and can cause mismatches in the slot. I like the pick after some evaluation.

The Gemini Method
05-12-2015, 04:30 PM
He's apparently pretty quick (had a poor combine and ran a 4.4 on pro day) and can cause mismatches in the slot. I like the pick after some evaluation. You like every pick after some of your Professional evaluation.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-12-2015, 04:31 PM
You like every pick after some of your Professional evaluation.

Let's just say the pick doesn't make us worse.... our #2 last year was Jerricho Cotchrey. Good receiver.. not a #2.

The Gemini Method
05-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Let's just say the pick doesn't make us worse.... our #2 last year was Jerricho Cotchrey. Great receiver.. not a #2. Does give you height. Though he is too much like Benjamin. I think that will cause issues at least in the first year until Funchess figures out the game. You guys needed D help and OL help. But then again who in the league besides the Cowboys can say they have an OL.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Does give you height. Though he is too much like Benjamin. I think that will cause issues at least in the first year until Funchess figures out the game. You guys needed D help and OL help. But then again who in the league besides the Cowboys can say they have an OL.

I look forward to having Cam be completely healthy this year, and if Funchess has the speed people says he does, he will help us tremendously. Our WR core went from being very shallow to actually pretty decent. Funchess is looked as being our #1 after next year. We have a few speed guys like Ted Ginn that is familiar with our system and Philly Brown who has potential. I don't know too much about Jared Boykin, other than he played very well in GB two years ago. So we'll see.

I'm concerned about Oher getting the nod at LT... pretty sketchy if you ask me.. but if he's ANY better than Byron Bell (not hard IMO) we will be okay. I also really like the signing of Charles Tillman. I know he's dealt with injuries, but it seems like Bears fans were sad to see him go, telling Panthers fan he was still pretty productive when he played. I don't see much of a weakness anymore on our D other than Roman Harper. We will see. Our record last year didn't really indicate this team's potential IMO... 12-4 the year before and finished strong last year.

Later today I'm going to post a depth chart and rate them in my opinion.

spurraider21
05-12-2015, 04:54 PM
He's apparently pretty quick (had a poor combine and ran a 4.4 on pro day) and can cause mismatches in the slot. I like the pick after some evaluation.
he ran a 4.47 and a 4.53 at his pro day which is fine. but its not the straight line speed, he doesn't have quickness or wiggle to separate when he cuts for a route. i just think he fills the same role benjamin does.

panthers got unlucky in the draft though, all the round-1 worthy OT's got picked before they were on the board, and Green-Beckham and Devin Smith were both taken right before they were on the board to grab Funchness. i think jaelen strong woulda been a better pick at WR than funchness

Spur-Addict
05-12-2015, 05:03 PM
he ran a 4.47 and a 4.53 at his pro day which is fine. but its not the straight line speed, he doesn't have quickness or wiggle to separate when he cuts for a route. i just think he fills the same role benjamin does.

panthers got unlucky in the draft though, all the round-1 worthy OT's got picked before they were on the board, and Green-Beckham and Devin Smith were both taken right before they were on the board to grab Funchness. i think jaelen strong woulda been a better pick at WR than funchness

They are probably better off playing him at TE. 2 TE sets are pretty effective if used the correct way. He seems to think he's a WR but he's NOT. But, they may move him around in multiple positions. But ultimately, I see him as a TE.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Predicted starting line-up and good back-ups going into 2015:

QB: Cam Newton
RB: Jonathan Stewart, Cam Artis-Payne
FB: Mike Tolbert
WR1: Kevin Benjamin, Jerricho Cotchrey, Philly Brown
WR2: Devin Funchess, Stephen Hill, Ted Ginn Jr.
TE: Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson
LT: Michael Oher
LG: Andrew Norwell
C: Ryan Kalil
RG: Trai Turner
RT: Mike Rimmers/Daryl Williams

Analysis: Most knew what the Panthers bring to the table every Sunday, with the Panthers running game being the main focus, and this year might not be much different. With Cam, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert leading the way, the Panthers might not miss DeAngelo Williams as much as expected. That also could be true thanks to the emergence of Cam Artis-Payne during the OTA's. Payne was argued to be a big-time draft steal, and the Panthers believe he will produce immediately. He will also be wearing the famous #34 that DeAngelo wore during his career. The Panthers are also hoping to build on the late season passing attack that Cam showed after struggling in the mid-season with injury and an inexperienced O-line. The Panthers picked up Devin Funchess in the second round, another big 6'5 receiver that has impressed in OTA's as well. The receiver race is the biggest watch during training camp, as the Panthers picked up several additions that made their corp go from below average, to pretty deep. After Benjamin, Funchess and Cotchrey, there is a 4-5 main race for the final positions. Although it was clear at first Ted Ginn making his return to Carolina after a career high year two years ago would have the spot, Stephen Hill has made huge plays during OTA's to think he will make the roster. On the O-line, Oher at LT is the biggest question mark. The Panthers, however, feel very comfortable on the OL, due to the experience the young linemen had during last years post-season run. Daryl Williams, rookie out of OU, looks to challenge for the RT spot, as the right side is actually fairly strong for Carolina this year.

Grade: B

If Carolina can stay healthy (particularly Jonathan Stewart) there is no reason to think Carolina can't excel in the NFC South and finish with a 10-6 or 11-5 record.

LE: Charles Johnson
DT: Kawann Short, Colin Cole
DT: Star Loutilelei, Dwan Edwards
RE: Frank Alexander, Kony Ealy
WLB: Shaq Thompson
MLB: Luke Kuechly
SLB: Thomas Davis
CB: Josh Norman, Melvin White
CB: Charles Tillman, Ben Benwikere
SS: Roman Harper, Robert Lester
FS: Tre Boston

Analysis: There's no secret that Carolina's front 7 is the key to their team, and this year will be no different. The D-line and LB's had 40 sacks last year, in a "down" year. They struggled early in the year, but really put it together in the final 9 weeks after it was clear Greg Hardy wouldn't be returning. The biggest question mark is a RE, finding out who will replace Hardy. So far Frank Alexander, who missed 12 games last year due to suspension will have the spot. Kony Ealy, second year out of Missou, is also finding his groove. At LB, the Panthers somehow got stronger, drafting athletic LB Shaq Thompson, who can also come in at safety like a Kam Chance-type player. At DB, the Panthers have struggled the past couple years. However, towards the end of the year rookies Melvin White, Tre Boston, and Bene Benwik really strived and helped the Panthers make the post-season. The Panthers signed Charles "Peanut" Tillman from the Bears this off-season, and they believe he can show production at the number 2 CB. Josh Norman is looking to break out into the elite CB status, after a fantastic year. He held #1 WR's to just over 50 yards per game last year including Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, etc. Bene Benwik excelled last year, but they believe would be better suited as a nickle this year. Tre Boston is a promising prospect for Carolina at safety. Roman Harper is on the hot seat, after a mediocre year last year, as there are players fighting him for his position. He did lead Carolina in INT's last year.

Grade: A-

Carolina's D has always been one of the top D's, but with the addition of Shaq Thompson and the young CB group showing promise towards the end of the year, there's no reason to think Carolina cannot maintain a top 5 D going into the next season.

spurraider21
06-17-2015, 10:41 PM
another grim year for the Panthers receiving group

http://i.gyazo.com/ebccf7c0e50e7bb7123c0b0728d0c3d4.png

http://i.gyazo.com/bfccf863f5045961f46959420ffd81e7.png

Clipper Nation
06-17-2015, 10:48 PM
Another year of the receivers getting thrown under the bus for Cum's failure as a quarterback.

Avante
07-10-2015, 08:02 PM
I'll be a real as I can be.

at Jax,,,win
Houston...win
New Orleans..win
at Tampa Bay,,,win

bye...let's say 3-1

at Seattle...loss
Philly...loss
Indy...loss
Green Bay...loss

three home games there, will win one of them.

So...4-4

at Tenn..win
Washington...win
at Dallas (turkey day)....loss
at New Orleans..win/lose???
Atlanta..win
at NYG..loss
at Atlanta...loss
Tampa Bay...win

How about...10-6/9-7?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Stephen Hill tore his ACL in the first practice. Definitely a bit disappointed. He had size and speed to be a great 2/3 receiver.

another grim year for the Panthers receiving group

http://i.gyazo.com/ebccf7c0e50e7bb7123c0b0728d0c3d4.png

http://i.gyazo.com/bfccf863f5045961f46959420ffd81e7.png

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/14585/kelvin-benjamin-cam-newton-and-other-observations-from-panthers-1st-practice
http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/14226/kelvin-benjamins-weight-much-ado-about-nothing

Benjamin has been one of the most impressive players at camp thus far, not to mention :lmao Boykin.. where does he show up on my depth chart above ^^

spurraider21
08-03-2015, 11:26 AM
:lmao "my depth chart"
:lmao philly brown
:lmao jerricho cotchery
:lmao i'm sure benjamin looks amazing compared to any other WR on that roster

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-03-2015, 11:29 AM

Keep on deflecting when you have no clue what you're talking :lmao Boykin :lmao forgetting about Olsen :lol this is a smash mouth run-first team

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-03-2015, 11:30 AM
:lol talking trash about a common problem :lmao in OTA's... On the first day :lol :lol

spurraider21
08-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Keep on deflecting when you have no clue what you're talking :lmao Boykin :lmao forgetting about Olsen :lol this is a smash mouth run-first team
taking a WR in round 1 last year and round 2 this year and still wont be a good passing team :lol

Avante
08-03-2015, 02:23 PM
So tired of those so fucking unrealistic about a team because....I like um.....sheesh!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!

The Panthers will win about 9/10 games because they play in a shit division, they will do nothing.

My Niners will be lucky to win 8, that's keeping it real.....O=K?

spurraider21
08-03-2015, 02:55 PM
^old faggot fagging it up, per par

Avante
08-03-2015, 03:10 PM
^old faggot fagging it up, per par

Dumb fuck totally forgetting...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=31905&dateline=1413753929 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)My TeamOakland RaidersPost Count34,450

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/collegeicons/Oakland%20Raiders.png

Avante
08-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Hey stupid start another Avante Betting Tracker Thread, ok? Funny watching you ...ah, yeah, you're winning $$$$.....hahahaha!!!! Talk about a big fail, there it was.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-03-2015, 08:01 PM
So tired of those so fucking unrealistic about a team because....I like um.....sheesh!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!

The Panthers will win about 9/10 games because they play in a shit division, they will do nothing.

My Niners will be lucky to win 8, that's keeping it real.....O=K?
What the hell are you talking about? The Panthers have been trending up ever since Cam put on a uniform. Two years ago the division was on par with the West. That's just as relevant as saying the South is shit because of last year.

anddo not compare the garbage 9ers to Carolina.. Carolina has a young foundation and is trending up.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Another year of the receivers getting thrown under the bus for Cum's failure as a quarterback.

SuperCam
08-03-2015, 08:18 PM
We had fucking Brentin Bersin having plays run for him in the playoffs. Cam can only carry the team so much.

KB + Funchess + Olsen is just scary. As long as the o-line holds, unlike the first half of the season last year, we're threepeating this division.

Avante
08-03-2015, 08:31 PM
What the hell are you talking about? The Panthers have been trending up ever since Cam put on a uniform. Two years ago the division was on par with the West. That's just as relevant as saying the South is shit because of last year.

anddo not compare the garbage 9ers to Carolina.. Carolina has a young foundation and is trending up.

How many Superbowl have the Panthers won, oh yeah...0. How about my Niners?

Who have won more games the last four season? Niners 49, Panthers 33.

Do you ever deal with real life at all?

Vokun
08-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Have people forgotten that only a year ago there were 2 NFC South teams to make the playoffs? It was an off year for the NFC South last year, doesn't make them the worst now. People were saying the same thing about the NFC (L)east (remember that?) just 2 years ago. The point is, the NFL is cyclical. There are ups and downs for every team, and sometimes teams hit the downs in the same year and in the same division.

As for the Panthers, I could easily see them winning 10+ games this year. Easy schedule, Cam is finally healthy, added weapons on offense and defense (while keeping everybody else), no more drama involving Hardy, defense still elite, etc. Also, last time I checked, the Saints and Falcons still have a shit defense. With that said, y'all mofos ain't winning the superbowl lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Thoughts after the first preseason game @ Buffalo:

- It took Cam a couple series to warm up, but he looked very sharp on the TD drive. I love they were using no-huddle offenses, as Cam seems to play better in those situations.
- Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess both impressed. Benjamin looks to have made strides in his fundamentals and route-running. He also showed that he's willing to use his body to catch passes. Funchess caught some very impressive passes on the sideline, and it looks like he will be the #2 receiver before long.
- Ted Ginn Jr. will be a difference-maker. He hasn't shown much promise on any other team other than Carolina. His amazing speed, plus Cam's huge arm is a recipe for many TD's on verticals. His 38 yard catch early in the game showes glimpses of 2013. He is also huge for our ST, something we clearly lacked in the game @ Seattle.
- The O-line allowed 0 sacks against a good D. Granted, it was only a couple series, but Oher didn't look bad against Mario Williams, and Buffalos' DE's who had over 20 sacks last year.
- The D looked great. Charles Tillman will be a difference maker. IF he stays healthy, I think he was just what we needed: a good vet and good tackler. He mashes well with Roman Harper and Josh Norman
- Derek Anderson will be a starter next year. He is not Cam Newton, but he is definitely a great back-up, evidenced from the two games against Tampa. He is a free agent next year, and team's like Buffalo are sure to want him.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-15-2015, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9OGyHZkgQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGqXSdFVAI

Silver&Black
08-15-2015, 06:19 PM
- It took Cam a couple series to warm up

How many series did he play?

spurraider21
08-15-2015, 06:25 PM
The funchess sideline catch was nice. I just think he's redundant with Benjamin. I still like k-ben and he's gna get better. Was pretty raw coming out last year so experience will do him good.

Cam still is what he is. The best athlete at the position, big arm, big frame, but very inconsistent accuracy/decisions. He's good enough to be a starter in this league but he hasn't improved much of at all since years 1-2. He's never gna be top tier, but that's fine. You don't need a top 5 qb to be a good team. Panthers need to get their ground game going again like they had in years past

Avante
08-15-2015, 07:25 PM
All that matters at this stage of the game is the rookies and injuries, forget all that silliness about what vet looked like what, that means...0...right now.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Thoughts of Week 2's preseason game against Miami:

- The offense is struggling. Despite Cam's best efforts, we simply did not have a wide receiver step up when they needed to. It is worth noting Funchess was out with a hamstring injury. Still, Cotchrey, Philly Brown, or even Boykin are going to have to step up if Carolina doesn't make moves.
- With that being said, this team's chances are not done winning the division yet. That seems especially true with LT Michael Oher playing some great football. Furthermore, Toddman and particularly rookie Artis-Payne are making lots of noise behind Jonathan Stewart at RB. Add that into the mix with Mike Tolbert, and Cam Newton, and it's clear what Carolina needs to do to be successful this year.
- The defense played sloppy last night. Too many penalties and give-ups. To be fair, both starting DT's are out, and our starting DE Frank Alexander torn his achilles and is out for the year. I expect our D to be fine once STart and Kawann Short return.
- Our secondary has improved IMO. Charles Tillman is a great tackler/mentor, and putting Coleman at SS really helps out Roman to stay back at FS. Roman isn't worth too much nowadays, but he has sure hands and doesn't miss many tackles.

Week 3 preseason game is super important for Devin Funchess, and the Carolina offense.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2015, 12:41 PM
philly brown as the number one receiver?

http://i62.tinypic.com/34rg481.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Week 3 thoughts vs. Patriots

- Cam Newton is finding his stride. His passes were on the money last night. The problem, lays within the receivers. Corey "Philly" Brown dropped 4 passes, two wide-open vertical touchdowns. Cam finished 17-28, and I'm not too worried about the drops. Funchess didn't play his second straight game with a hamstring injury, mostly precautionary. He will be big to the passing game success. Cotchrey, Ginn Jr., and Brown can probably hold down 2-4 if Funchess can be a #1 or even #2 with Greg Olsen around.
- Cam Artis-Payne is a legit running back, and this is good news considering Jonathan Stewart's injury history. I feel very good with him being in the game. A young gun out of Auburn, many thought he was a steal in the draft. I agree.
- The offensive line was a little stiff last game, but this unit feels much more collected than a year ago, and Michael Oher has been really good for us.
- Our defense was very impressive, and that's with literally our whole starting D-Line out. I expect big things from this D this year.
- Shaq Thompson is the cherry on top for this LB unit. The dude looks great.
- Our two pick-ups at DB picked up INT's on Brady Friday. Kurt Coleman from Jacksonville really impresses me with his hawk vision, and Charles "Peanut" Tillman stripped one for a nice INT. I love these pick-ups.

I'll update this thread with the cuts today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWIsAhPqpEU

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-30-2015, 12:39 PM
philly brown as the number one receiver?

http://i62.tinypic.com/34rg481.gif

He played awful Friday. But he has had to step into big time games with little experience. He is still raw, but he's quick and can get open. He's just got to put it all together. We are trying to develop him. He should still be nothing more than a #4 at this stage.

He's not going to end up being the #1 receiver. It looks like Carolina is going to put their money into Devin Funchess. But don't forget, we have one of the best TE's in the game in Greg Olsen. We'll be alright.

Trill Clinton
08-30-2015, 02:49 PM
He played awful Friday. But he has had to step into big time games with little experience. He is still raw, but he's quick and can get open. He's just got to put it all together. We are trying to develop him. He should still be nothing more than a #4 at this stage.

He's not going to end up being the #1 receiver. It looks like Carolina is going to put their money into Devin Funchess. But don't forget, we have one of the best TE's in the game in Greg Olsen. We'll be alright.

yup its going to be olsen and funchess as the go to receivers. brown and ginn will have to step up, though. how do you feel about stewart?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-31-2015, 04:48 PM
Carolina Panthers trade an unconditional 2017 pick to Seattle for WR Kevin Norwood.

Any analysis on him Seahawk fans? The Gemini Method (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15989) Spur-Addict

yup its going to be olsen and funchess as the go to receivers. brown and ginn will have to step up, though. how do you feel about stewart?

If Stewart can play like he did at the end of the year, I will be happy. He's not in his prime anymore, and he's been injury-proned for some years now, so that's obvious concern. But he's a beast still, and if he can stay healthy we will be fine. If not, I'm confident with Artis-Payne, our rookie out of Auburn. We also have Newton and Tolbert. Stewart is what will make or break us from being a good team to a mediocre team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-31-2015, 05:02 PM
Updated Depth Chart:
QB: Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb
RB: Jonathan Stewart, Cam Artis-Payne, Fozzy Whitaker, Jordan Toddman
FB: Mike Tolbert, Richie Brockel
WR1: Devin Funchess, Jerricho Cotchrey, Brenton Bersin
WR2: Ted Ginn Jr., Corey "Philly" Brown, Jarrett Boykin, Kevin Norwood
TE: Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Brandon Williams
LT: Michael Oher, Nate Chandler
LG: Andrew Norwell, Amini Silatolu
C: Ryan Kalil
RG: Trai Turner,
RT: Daryl Williams, Mike Rimmers

LE: Kony Ealy, Mario Addison
RE: Charles Johnson, Wes Horton
DT: Star Loutelelei, Colin Cole
DT: Kawan Short, Dwan Edwards, Kyle Love
WLB: Shaq Thompson, AJ Klein
MLB: Luke Keuchly
SLB: Thomas Davis, David Mayo
CB1: Josh Norman, Bene Benewikere
CB2: Charles "Peanut" Tillman, Teddy Williams, Melvin White
SS: Kurt Coleman, Robert Lester
FS: Roman Harper, Tre Boston

Spur-Addict
08-31-2015, 07:05 PM
From what I've seen of Norwood, he has solid hands, more of a possession guy who lacks any definable trait that stands out. No top end speed, no elite size, he just is a solid guy that knows where to be and how to play. Almost like a TE in a WR's body. He just knows how to play. I was enthusiastic about him at one point but an injury derailed his progress and others passed him on the depth chart (Matthews/Ty Lock) so he was on the outs pretty much after the previous draft. I am of the opinion that you always need a guy like that in your WR stable. With the return of Coleman (who will likely make the roster) and Ricardo Lockette (Who are both tremendous Special Teams players) his need has diminished. Not to mention Kevin Smith has had an excellent camp.

He may be worth a late round gamble. Hope he has success.

The Gemini Method
09-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Carolina Panthers trade an unconditional 2017 pick to Seattle for WR Kevin Norwood.

Any analysis on him Seahawk fans? The Gemini Method (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15989) Spur-Addict (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12803).?

We never really got to see his full potential. I liked the pick but Seattle isn't exactly the most nourishing environment for WRs. I think if he can stay healthy you have a pretty decent young 3. If he can build a rapport with Cam he'll be a good addition behind Funchess and Benjamin when he gets back.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Thoughts after the Week 4 game @ Pitt

- Many starters didn't play, but it was good seeing DeAngelo again.
- "Philly" Brown caught the only pass to him last night, but did little to reassure us that he can rebound from his bad preseason. He should make it, though, as Carolina continues to try to develop him.
- Funchess shows a lot of raw talent, like Benjamin last year. Having Greg Olsen takes pressure off him, but I think the addition of Norwood really takes a lot of pressure off Funchess.
- Norwood is really high for the Carolina coaches. He impressed early in his Seattle tout, and he impressed in his private workouts with Carolina last year in the draft. He's an Alabama receiver with sure hands, and his size also helps create mismatches against most corners - something Carolina was trying to do with KB-Funchess. Norwood looked pretty solid last night. I think he will slide into the #2 receiver spot by week 3 vs. NO

td4mvp2k
09-04-2015, 05:47 PM
how you like ealy?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-04-2015, 05:53 PM
how you like ealy?

Last year was a transition year for him as a rookie. He had to step up with the Hardy situation, but started showing a lot of promise towards the end of the year. This year with Greg Hardy leaving for good, we need him to step up. At first he lost the position, but then Alexander tore his achilles and ever since then Ealy has been doing pretty well. He's going to be starting on the right side, so we will see how it goes.

You a Missou fan? I think that's where he went

td4mvp2k
09-04-2015, 06:33 PM
horns fan. agree ealy could fill that hole on the line.

td4mvp2k
09-06-2015, 01:56 PM
hakeem nicks to panthers?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-07-2015, 11:51 PM
FOX Sports released their first round playoff predictions last night, saying Carolina would beat Seattle in the first round.

Ron Rivera named Ted Ginn Jr. and Philly Brown the starters for the first game against Jacksonville. That's what life without Kelvin Benjamin looks like. Still, Olsen will be a primary target, and Funchess will see a lot of action. Ginn has been very impressive back with Carolina.

hakeem nicks to panthers?

Maybe a couple years ago, but Nicks looks done. I know we had interest in him, but I don't think so anymore.

chunticakes
09-08-2015, 07:15 PM
FOX Sports released their first round playoff predictions last night, saying Carolina would beat Seattle in the first round.

Ron Rivera named Ted Ginn Jr. and Philly Brown the starters for the first game against Jacksonville. That's what life without Kelvin Benjamin looks like. Still, Olsen will be a primary target, and Funchess will see a lot of action. Ginn has been very impressive back with Carolina.

Maybe a couple years ago, but Nicks looks done. I know we had interest in him, but I don't think so anymore.

Romo 2
Cum 1

td4mvp2k
09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
The New Orleans Saints continue to feel around for receiving help. The team on Tuesday hosted free-agent pass-catcher Hakeem Nicks for a workout, according to Nick Underhill of The New Orleans Advocate. Nicks was released by the Titans on Saturday, leaving the 27-year-old looking for work after six seasons in the NFL with the Giants and Colts.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-13-2015, 11:21 AM
- Josh Norman, Ryan Kalil cleared for opener

- Star Loutelelei is out for week one recovering from his surgery last year. Should be good for week 2.

SuperCam
09-13-2015, 11:24 AM
It's the Jaguars, Cam about to roll these scrubs :hat

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-13-2015, 11:38 AM
It's the Jaguars, Cam about to roll these scrubs :hat

Hope so. The offensive line looks better. But all the experts seem to think Cam is going to struggle today.

SuperCam
09-13-2015, 02:54 PM
No Kevlin
No Star
No Luke

No Problem :hat

Clipper Nation
09-13-2015, 02:55 PM
No Kevlin
No Star
No Luke

No Problem :hat

Good lord, maybe Cum truly is the real deal! I mean, everyone knows those Jaguars are a powerhouse. :wow

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Thoughts after week 1 20-9 victory @ Jacksonville:

- The defense REALLY impressed me. Yes, it was Jacksonville, and yes it was an easy win, but for this team to step up when Kuechly got injured, I have to give them props. I thought we were done for when that happened, but Thomas Davis really stepped up as a leader, as did back-up (former starter) AJ Klein

- Josh Norman is a beast and a shutdown corner. He showed flashes last year shutting down Julio Jones x2 and Calvin Johnson, but that pick six was CLUTCH. I hope we can sign him this offseason. He is taking over for Steve Smith as the hot head. Love his fire.

- The receivers HAVE to stop dropping the ball. They weren't TOO bad yesterday, but Ted Ginn dropped a wide open TD pass that would have made this game over quick. Norwood and Funchess need to get in game shape, without them we will have trouble moving the ball.

- Cam moved the ball with ease and threw to 11 difference receivers. JJ Watt is going to destroy our line next week, but I think we can take this game.

- Can't wait for Star to return to the line hopefully next week.

SuperCam
09-15-2015, 11:24 PM
That OPI on Olsen was complete bullshit, tbh. Between that and the other drops, the score doesn't reflect how badly Cam smoked them :hat

td4mvp2k
09-16-2015, 12:27 AM
Thoughts after week 1 20-9 victory @ Jacksonville:

- The defense REALLY impressed me. Yes, it was Jacksonville, and yes it was an easy win, but for this team to step up when Kuechly got injured, I have to give them props. I thought we were done for when that happened, but Thomas Davis really stepped up as a leader, as did back-up (former starter) AJ Klein

- Josh Norman is a beast and a shutdown corner. He showed flashes last year shutting down Julio Jones x2 and Calvin Johnson, but that pick six was CLUTCH. I hope we can sign him this offseason. He is taking over for Steve Smith as the hot head. Love his fire.

- The receivers HAVE to stop dropping the ball. They weren't TOO bad yesterday, but Ted Ginn dropped a wide open TD pass that would have made this game over quick. Norwood and Funchess need to get in game shape, without them we will have trouble moving the ball.

- Cam moved the ball with ease and threw to 11 difference receivers. JJ Watt is going to destroy our line next week, but I think we can take this game.

- Can't wait for Star to return to the line hopefully next week.good job by cum and det D tbh :tu

SuperCam
09-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Gonna roll the Houston faggots today :hat

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2015, 10:25 AM

We will see. It will be huge to be 2-0 going against New Orleans next week. But I can't help but be scared in the back of my mind of the thought of Mallett going off and the D missing Kuechly big time.

The keys are clear. Our D needs to be great, and our receivers have to catch the ball. JJ is going to kill Remmers, so Jonathan Stewart needs to establish his game too.

I'm going Carolina 20, Houston 14

SuperCam
09-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Mallett fucking blows. There's a reason he wasn't good enough to displace Hoyer to start the season. Without Foster we don't even need Star and Luke, and our corners will take away their passing options. Next week we're up 2-0 and add healthy, rested Star and Luke back into the lineup and destroy the Aints

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Mallett fucking blows. There's a reason he wasn't good enough to displace Hoyer to start the season. Without Foster we don't even need Star and Luke, and our corners will take away their passing options. Next week we're up 2-0 and add healthy, rested Star and Luke back into the lineup and destroy the Aints

The Hoyer signing was terrible, but Mallett has shown promise in the time he's had. AJ Klein has to step up like he did last week for Luke. Key match will be DeAndre Hopkins vs. Josh Norman

HarlemHeat37
09-20-2015, 04:05 PM
That Newton TD run was pretty :wow, tbh..

SuperCam
09-20-2015, 04:07 PM
That Newton TD run was pretty :wow, tbh..

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

SuperCam
09-20-2015, 04:08 PM

2-0 missing our best linebacker and linesman. :hat:hat

HarlemHeat37
09-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Panthers were my 2nd biggest bet of the day, was pretty confident they would win, but damn, they're a hard team to watch, tbh:lol..no skill at WR and such vanilla scheming..

SuperCam
09-21-2015, 12:49 AM
N0 LyF3 ScRuB

Another stud showing from Norman... safe to say he's approaching shut down corner status. If he can do it to Julio again, I'm thinking NFCS crown already.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2015-nfl-predictions/

Nate Silver projects us between 10-11 wins, with three quarters chance of making the playoffs and 55% to win the division again.

I have to say, looking at our remaining schedule, I think the absolute floor is about 8-8, with a ceiling of 12-4, perhaps 13-3. I'm not seeing many losses, especially with Philly looking dysfunctional and our thanksgiving game with Dallas looking much easier now. Rivera has a pretty ungodly record in december games, so if we can start 4-0 for the first time under him, i'm thinking two seed.

This is finally the year where our defense surpasses that of Seattle. If only we had a healthy KB, I dare say we'd be looking at a one seed...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Panthers were my 2nd biggest bet of the day, was pretty confident they would win, but damn, they're a hard team to watch, tbh:lol..no skill at WR and such vanilla scheming..

Their offensive coordinator is complete garbage, but cut them some slack. Benjamin was looking elite during the preseason and training camp. They have to deal with a huge loss, and they won both games missing Star Loutelelei and Luke Kuechly. These boys could be legit.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681)

Another stud showing from Norman... safe to say he's approaching shut down corner status. If he can do it to Julio again, I'm thinking NFCS crown already.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2015-nfl-predictions/

Nate Silver projects us between 10-11 wins, with three quarters chance of making the playoffs and 55% to win the division again.

I have to say, looking at our remaining schedule, I think the absolute floor is about 8-8, with a ceiling of 12-4, perhaps 13-3. I'm not seeing many losses, especially with Philly looking dysfunctional and our thanksgiving game with Dallas looking much easier now. Rivera has a pretty ungodly record in december games, so if we can start 4-0 for the first time under him, i'm thinking two seed.

This is finally the year where our defense surpasses that of Seattle. If only we had a healthy KB, I dare say we'd be looking at a one seed...

Cam and the receivers have to get on the same page. There was a couple plays against Houston where it would have been a turnover playing a half-decent team. Ginn is really hot and cold, and Funchess is still really green. Stewart has been good though, and that's the key to a successful season.

If we beat New Orleans this weekend, and end up beating Tampa, then I'd be more than happy with a 2-2 split against the meat of our schedule (Hawks, Packers, Eagles, Cowboys). Can't help but think we suffer a disappointment in one of the next two games. But you're right, it's looking good considering the Romo injury and the turmoil in Philly. I also think we beat Indy straight up.

One thing to look out for though is Atlanta. They are clicking too, and I think we will split with them in the regular season. I think it's still any team's race - but I think it's going to come down to those two games in the final three weeks.

Trill Clinton
09-21-2015, 10:46 AM
i'm about to drop funchess from my fantasy team and it was good to finally see greg olsen getting some targets. they need to get him the ball as much as possible and establish a run game with stewart/tolbert. cam is going to get hurt running so much.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-21-2015, 10:57 AM
i'm about to drop funchess from my fantasy team and it was good to finally see greg olsen getting some targets. they need to get him the ball as much as possible and establish a run game with stewart/tolbert. cam is going to get hurt running so much.

Funchess will get his targets when he becomes a starter. That should be in the next 2-3 weeks. Our receivers need to catch. As good as Ginn is for Carolina, he has cost us a lot with his terrible drops.

spurraider21
09-21-2015, 11:34 AM
next two games against New Orleans and Tampa... nice schedule to open the season for Carolina

SuperCam
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
next two games against New Orleans and Tampa... nice schedule to open the season for Carolina

Should be two ass rapings, tbh

Pelicans78
09-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Brees is mostly likely out for a few games with a sprained shoulder he suffered in the first quarter against Tampa.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2015, 09:23 PM
Very confident with our team. I think we can take Tampa and go 4-0 in the bye. Then we have our tough stretch (Seattle, Philly, GB, Indy). The good news is three of those games are at home. I think if we split at worst, we are in prime time to take the division. It will all come down to Week 15 and 17 against ATL IMO.

Season is far from over though

SuperCam
09-27-2015, 09:33 PM
We need Luke back real bad... only way we're getting some more QB pressure is with him augmenting our blitzing schemes.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-28-2015, 09:09 AM
looks like resident Pantherfan may have a legit beef:::

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2572836-cam-newton-says-ref-ed-hochuli-told-him-hes-not-old-enough-to-draw-flag

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Blake Bortles, Ryan Mallett, Luke McCown... and they get Jameis next week. This is why despite their records, they aren't taken seriously as contenders yet

Avante
09-28-2015, 11:59 AM
The thing is this...

The Falcons have a far easier schedule ahead than the Panthers. The Panthers staring at a...

road
road
home
road
road
home

....last six weeks.

And they play Seahawks, Packers, Eagles, Colts, Cowboys. The Falcons play Colts, Vikes.

SuperCam
09-28-2015, 12:22 PM
The thing is this...

The Falcons have a far easier schedule ahead than the Panthers. The Panthers staring at a...

road
road
home
road
road
home

....last six weeks.

And they play Seahawks, Packers, Eagles, Colts, Cowboys. The Falcons play Colts, Vikes.

Doesn't matter, Falcons always wilt in December. Panthers under Rivera are elite in December.

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 02:15 PM
:lmao thinking steve smith was done when he was just being held back by QB play

Avante
09-28-2015, 02:21 PM
Doesn't matter, Falcons always wilt in December. Panthers under Rivera are elite in December.

It isn't real obvious Dan Quinn is doing things differently? These aren't the same Falcons.

And if you do wanna play some history, the last time they started off 3-0 they went 14-4. Speaking of history, they have gone 6-4 vs Carolina since 2010.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-28-2015, 02:46 PM
It isn't real obvious Dan Quinn is doing things differently? These aren't the same Falcons.

And if you do wanna play some history, the last time they started off 3-0 they went 14-4. Speaking of history, they have gone 6-4 vs Carolina since 2010.

Slow your roll. These guys haven't played a legit defense outside of maybe Dallas this year. Carolina has done quite a bit without Luke and Star Lou.

Cam is on a roll. Right now he's even being talked about (albeit on ESPN) about a potential MVP pick. He's playing lights out.

The thing I like about our schedule is that the meat of it (Eagles, Seattle, Indy, GB) is that three of the four are at home. I think if we can go 2-2 during that, being 6-2 establishes us as a legit threat to win the South.

I think you guys are giving Atlanta way too much credit for consistency this early. That 6-4 since 2010 stat doesn't matter. If you want to play that card, Carolina has completely owned ATL the past two years. I think they sacked him 24 times the past two years - correct me if I'm wrong.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Blake Bortles, Ryan Mallett, Luke McCown... and they get Jameis next week. This is why despite their records, they aren't taken seriously as contenders yet

Look at the wins with context. Carolina finished the year off hot last year. Cam is playing very well - and Ginn is showing to be the go-to. Funchess hasn't even became a big part of the offense yet.

The team is winning despite huge injuries. Kuechly and Star only played a combined 1 game so far. Charles Johnson, Daryl Williams, Jonathan Stewart and Jerricho Cotchrey all were injured - yet the team is still 3-0.

We will see soon how legit they are this year.

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 03:29 PM
panthers are playing hurt on defense, no doubt... i just dont see enough improvement on the other end from last year, tbh

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Panthers just traded a conditional pick for Jared Allen

he's not really an impactful player anymore, just a salary dump for chicago... they're going to enter firesale mode

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Panthers just traded a conditional pick for Jared Allen

he's not really an impactful player anymore, just a salary dump for chicago... they're going to enter firesale mode

I don't think he's done by any means. He is only 33.. this was his first year in a 3-4, and his first time playing LB. We need him for the pass rush. This is a great pick-up IMO. Especially considering Charles Johnson' s injury.

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 06:38 PM
he was a regular 4-3 DE last year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-28-2015, 06:42 PM
he was a regular 4-3 DE last year

Yeah, but he had 12 sacks only two years ago. Maybe playing on a team 3-0 will give him the spark he was missing on a terrible team like Chicago

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 07:08 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/863f8d9ba3b693c9dfed63486f073675.png

Clipper Nation
09-28-2015, 07:15 PM
Refs union: Cam Newton's claim not trueNFL Referee Association executive director Jim Quirk released a statement denying a claim that Ed Hochuli told the Panthers' QB he "wasn't old enough" to get a call. "Not true. Not even close to being true. I'm not a lip-reader, but the short video clip I saw looks to me like Ed said very directly that 'you were running' and then shakes his head no. We stand by Ed that the accusation against him is totally false."

:lmao Cum Newton
:lmao Faggot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-28-2015, 07:16 PM
Refs union: Cam Newton's claim not true

NFL Referee Association executive director Jim Quirk released a statement denying a claim that Ed Hochuli told the Panthers' QB he "wasn't old enough" to get a call. "Not true. Not even close to being true. I'm not a lip-reader, but the short video clip I saw looks to me like Ed said very directly that 'you were running' and then shakes his head no. We stand by Ed that the accusation against him is totally false."

:lmao Cum Newton
:lmao Faggot

Why are you laughing about that? Did you expect those refs to side with Cam?

Just hope the refs don't have a personal vendetta with Cam now a la AI

Clipper Nation
09-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Why are you laughing about that? Did you expect those refs to side with Cam?

Do you really trust the laptop thief to be telling the truth?

Avante
09-29-2015, 01:49 AM
Do you really trust the laptop thief to be telling the truth?

Dude, what really is your problem? Do you ever do anything besides bug people? You gotta be the biggest prick I've seen on these boards...NEVER EVER NEVER....anything but negative bullshit. Do you ever have anything that isn't criticism to say, ever? Sick ass little bitch.

Dude, fuck you, ok?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-29-2015, 07:00 PM
Not going to lie, I'm very concerned about Charles Johnson being placed on the short term IR. He won't be back until Thanksgiving against Dallas. Jared Allen goes from being a luxury to someone that needs to produce. Of course, with Johnson playing the whole year injured with his hamstring, it's really stopped him from being productive.

We need to beat Tampa and go 2-2 in that tough 4 game stretch if we want to be serious NFL contenders. It's very do-able, but our pass rush has to get some pressure. Kuechly is coming back but Thomas Davis is doubtful against Tampa this week. I really wish this team could get healthy.

SuperCam
09-29-2015, 07:22 PM
TD's gonna play. He knows he'll have two weeks off after and that 4-0 is crucial going into that midseason gauntlet.

Luke and Jared will be the smartest two defenders on the field during every game this year

SuperCam
09-29-2015, 07:27 PM
PS: No LyF3, would you trade the Bears a 2nd rounder for Alshon if we could get assurances he'd resign? I know that's not how gettleman rolls, but I'd do it. KB/AJ tandem would be elite for years to come, and i'm partial to Carolina area athletes

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Would probably take more than just a 2nd. Maybe 2nd and future 3rd or something similar

SuperCam
09-30-2015, 01:45 PM
Shaq Thompson PFF's highest graded 1st rounder so far (https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/09/30/how-all-2015-first-round-picks-have-played/)

Gettlemagic strikes again :hat

spurraider21
09-30-2015, 01:50 PM
PFF said Blake Bortles had a better week 3 than Aaron Rodgers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-30-2015, 02:30 PM
PS: No LyF3, would you trade the Bears a 2nd rounder for Alshon if we could get assurances he'd resign? I know that's not how gettleman rolls, but I'd do it. KB/AJ tandem would be elite for years to come, and i'm partial to Carolina area athletes

No doubt.

I saw Colin Cole got released and we picked up a DE from the Texans practice squad. Bittersweet losing Cole, he was a big part in making our defense elite in 2013, and was a great performer for us. Going to miss that guy. At 35, I hope he can find a team for the rest of the year. I expect him to retire though.

People are doubting Kuechly plays this weekend. I'm starting to get a bit worried that his injury may be a bit more serious than they are letting us on to.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-30-2015, 02:30 PM
PFF said Blake Bortles had a better week 3 than Aaron Rodgers

Stats don't show the whole story. But Shaq has been great for us with Kuechly and Davis injured.

spurraider21
09-30-2015, 02:31 PM
:lmao justifying bortles having a better game than rodgers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Way to comment without reading dipshit.. I was agreeing with you

spurraider21
09-30-2015, 02:35 PM
PFF subjectively grades plays individually as good, bad, etc. they rarely use stats

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-03-2015, 05:26 PM
- Kuechly is out for the third straight game. Looks like they're trying to rest him and have him ready for week 6 @ Seattle.
- Jerricho Cotchrey is also out.
- Thomas Davis and Jonathan Stewart are both questionable, but both are expected to play. If Stewart doesn't play, expect Tolbert and Whitaker/Artis-Payne to share the touches.
- Jared Allen is starting at RE, Kony Ealy at LE.
- Funchess is expected to take a bigger role this week in the offense.

SuperCam
10-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Camvp :wow

Bring back LK and in two weeks Struggle Wilson goes down :hat

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Camvp :wow

Bring back LK and in two weeks Struggle Wilson goes down :hat

Extremely confident about the game @ Seattle. Even if we lose, if we can go at least 2-2, that sets us up well for the home stretch. I don't see ATL staying undefeated long. They are always bound to disappoint. I think their game with the Skins will be tight.

Man, I'm excited for this year. With Kuechly coming back in week 6, how can you not be? Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere looks amazing. That new guy from the Texans practice squad got 2 sacks for us.

This could be the year. Lets take it one game at a time.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Panthers are good. Good enough for 2nd best in division, tbh

SuperCam
10-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Panthers are good. Good enough for 2nd best in division, tbh

Panthers are 16-3 during December in the Cam era tbh

Last three December games against Falcons all wins too :tu

You faggots better be up 2 games or it's a threepeat. Of course given you have no games against winning teams left except us that's very possible :lol

SuperCam
10-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Defense travels and defense wins championships. Falcunts are fools gold

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2015, 11:05 PM

I think we are the better team, but I also think they have a way favorable schedule compared to us. We probably will have to face Romo. We also have to face the Seahawks and Packers when they don't.

But when it comes to the overall consistency, I think we have an edge. Not to mention we've stopped Marshawn Lynch the past four times we've played him. I'm not worried about Freeman.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
10-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Falcons are playing pretty good defense.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-13-2015, 10:57 AM
-6.5 underdogs even with Kuechly returning to the field.

Part of me was really hoping that Seattle would beat Cincinatti so they wouldn't be in such a must win situation. With Lynch coming back and being in Seattle, this could be very well be our first loss.

On the other hand, we always play Seattle very well, we've had an extra week to rest up, and we have a chip on our shoulder when it comes to Seattle - this isn't just another game to the team.

Seems like everyone is healthy too, except Charles Johnson. Our offense is going to have to step up, specifically putting up touchdowns and not field goals. I think we are capable, as the loss of Quinn seems to have really hurt Seattle.

Bit of a homer pick here, but I'm going with Carolina finally getting over the hump in Seattle. I think Carolina is going to look to make a statement, and I think Cam will really have another great game. Our defense should be lights out with Kuechly returning.

Carolina 27, Seattle 24

Avante
10-13-2015, 11:19 AM
I got 30 days self bannishment to wager that Seattle wins this game.

Seahawks are 24-2 at home in the RW era, Pete Carroll has never lost to Carolina, he's 4-0. That's a 28-2 trend.

You got balls my man?

Ron Rivera has never beat Seattle. On the road the last 4 seasons the Panthers are 14-12.

Take the bet show some confidence in your team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-13-2015, 11:25 AM

Seahawks are 24-2 at home in the RW era, Pete Carroll has never lost to Carolina, he's 4-0. That's a 28-2 trend.

You got balls my man?

Ron Rivera has never beat Seattle. On the road the last 4 seasons the Panthers are 14-12.

I'm not confident enough in this game to take that bet, but I do question your reasonings.

It's not as if the games were blowouts, and Carolina has been one of the best road teams in the past two years. Undefeated, an extra week off, nobody respecting them. Add that into the fact that this is pretty much a non-divisional rivalry game, I'd say you are a bit overconfident in a Seattle team who hasn't looked like themselves, albeit a tough schedule.

Will Hunting
10-13-2015, 11:27 AM

You got balls my man?

You putting money on this game? Idk if Seattle covers a 7 point spread, but it's ripe teaser material in my book since Seattle is at home and desperate against a team that's had a historically easy schedule this year.

i think teasing this game with New England -7 at Indy is a great bet.

Avante
10-13-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm not confident enough in this game to take that bet, but I do question your reasonings.

It's not as if the games were blowouts, and Carolina has been one of the best road teams in the past two years. Undefeated, an extra week off, nobody respecting them. Add that into the fact that this is pretty much a non-divisional rivalry game, I'd say you are a bit overconfident in a Seattle team who hasn't looked like themselves, albeit a tough schedule.

Panthers have beat....

since 2013

Jax
TB..three times
NO
Minn
Niners
Miami
Atl

on the road.

How about this little trend.....Ron Rivera is 0-6 ATS coming off a bye week.

Seattle coimg off a loss in the RW era then at home...5-0 SU. RW has never lost a home game coming off a road loss.

So we have that 28-2 trend, now add Rivera 0-6 coming off a bye and RW 5-0 in this "spot'', that give Seattle a 39=2 trend...wow~~~~~~~

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 11:34 AM
We lose this game our season is pretty much over. May not have Wagner, Hill or Mebane. Which would leave a gaping hole in the middle of our defense. Is what it is, have to find a way. Should be a good game regardless, as each game despite us winning what seems to be like the last three or four have mostly been close. Russ can't have a repeat performance of last game.

Will Hunting
10-13-2015, 11:42 AM
We lose this game our season is pretty much over. May not have Wagner, Hill or Mebane. Which would leave a gaping hole in the middle of our defense. Is what it is, have to find a way. Should be a good game regardless, as each game despite us winning what seems to be like the last three or four have mostly been close. Russ can't have a repeat performance of last game.
not that it matters much if Rawls keeps playing this way, but is lynch supposed to be back this week?

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Gonna be an easy Panthers win :hat

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 11:46 AM
Panthers have beat....

since 2013

Jax
TB..three times
NO
Minn
Niners
Miami
Atl

on the road.

How about this little trend.....Ron Rivera is 0-6 ATS coming off a bye week.

Seattle coimg off a loss in the RW era then at home...5-0 SU. RW has never lost a home game coming off a road loss.

So we have that 28-2 trend, now add Rivera 0-6 coming off a bye and RW 5-0 in this "spot'', that give Seattle a 39=2 trend...wow~~~~~~~

No one cares you fucking pedo faggot

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 11:46 AM
not that it matters much if Rawls keeps playing this way, but is lynch supposed to be back this week?

Allegedly yes. "On track" "Should Play", that kind of language. Which basically means a game time decision until proven otherwise.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 11:47 AM
Gonna be an easy Panthers win :hat

You were pretty sure the last time as well if I recall correctly.

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 11:47 AM
Lynch has never really done shit against us anyways.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Yeah, both run games we basically take away and it has come down to which QB has made plays when it mattered, which has been Russ. That may change this game if we're missing 2 DT's and a MLB. Your running game may actually really get going

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Yeah, both run games we basically take away and it has come down to which QB has made plays when it mattered, which has been Russ. That may change this game if we're missing 2 DT's and a MLB. Your running game may actually really get going

In my opinion it's been about which team has made fewer mistakes, which has been the hawks in every matchup to date.

There were 2, I think 2013 and 2014, which we were on game winning drives and a unforced drop or fumble killed us. We would have won in 2013 if not for deangelo williams fucking unclutch fumble in the redzone with 5 minutes left

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 12:43 PM
In my opinion it's been about which team has made fewer mistakes, which has been the hawks in every matchup to date.

There were 2, I think 2013 and 2014, which we were on game winning drives and a unforced drop or fumble killed us. We would have won in 2013 if not for deangelo williams fucking unclutch fumble in the redzone with 5 minutes left

I think we've kind of been through this a bit already. In 2013, Wilson more than doubled Cam's passing yards in the entire game. Had a fourth quarter TD which was the difference. Also, Carolina didn't score 1 point in the second half. The fumble that occurred was around the seven yard line, no guarantee they score a TD, he would've been tackled there regardless and even if they did we still would've had around 4 minutes to score a TD. The fumble occurred around the 5;25 mark in the fourth.

Last year in the regular season Wilson had the game winning drive with like 40 seconds left. Both QB's had a few turnovers but only Russ made plays at the end. And the playoff game Russ outplayed him again, having more yards, more TD's, and no turnovers to Cam's 2INT's. I'm not one of these Cam haters, I respect his game. But Russell has outplayed him, and Cam has an opportunity to ride his hot streak and finally get him back. Right now Cam is having a hell of a year, and it has been quiet around here in that regard :lol.

Edit: In 2013 we won by five points (12-7). If Carolina scored that TD in the late fourth, at best they would've only been up 3. If they took the conventional PAT, they're up 2. If they convert the 2 point conversion, only up 3. And Russ had just went down the field with relative ease to score the previous TD. Which of course was not indicative of the entire game, but, he was definitely in a groove. Hell of a play by Earl in retrospect

Avante
10-13-2015, 12:53 PM
No one cares you fucking pedo faggot

Hey bitch, how about me and your little faggot ass making this bet?

I got 60 days self bannishment to wager on the Seahawks to win this, come on mutherfucker take the bet, ok asshole?

Remember you said........easy Panthers win......right? So we got a bet ya little prick?

Hey stupid, how do the Panthers do coming off a bye week on the road? Tell me faggot how do the Seahawks do at home coming off a loss, well?

You're a fucking idiot!

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 12:59 PM
I think we've kind of been through this a bit already. In 2013, Wilson more than doubled Cam's passing yards in the entire game. Had a fourth quarter TD which was the difference. Also, Carolina didn't score 1 point in the second half. The fumble that occurred was around the seven yard line, no guarantee they score a TD, he would've been tackled there regardless and even if they did we still would've had around 4 minutes to score a TD. The fumble occurred around the 5;25 mark in the fourth.

Last year in the regular season Wilson had the game winning drive with like 40 seconds left. Both QB's had a few turnovers but only Russ made plays at the end. And the playoff game Russ outplayed him again, having more yards, more TD's, and no turnovers to Cam's 2INT's. I'm not one of these Cam haters, I respect his game. But Russell has outplayed him, and Cam has an opportunity to ride his hot streak and finally get him back. Right now Cam is having a hell of a year, and it has been quiet around here in that regard :lol.

Edit: In 2013 we won by five points (12-7). If Carolina scored that TD in the late fourth, at best they would've only been up 3. If they took the conventional PAT, they're up 2. If they convert the 2 point conversion, only up 3. And Russ had just went down the field with relative ease to score the previous TD. Which of course was not indicative of the entire game, but, he was definitely in a groove. Hell of a play by Earl in retrospect

That's a lot asking him to do that though when scoring had been so sparse but I get your point.

This will be the first year where Cam has the better O-line, we'll see what effect that has.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 01:12 PM
That's a lot asking him to do that though when scoring had been so sparse but I get your point.

This will be the first year where Cam has the better O-line, we'll see what effect that has.

The point is, there's no guarantee you even get a TD against that defense despite the fumble. You were on the seven if he retained possession. That fumble wasn't some anomaly, time and time again this happens. Case in point versus Detroit 2 weeks ago. Against St. Louis in 2014, and more. You're assuming they score a TD in a game where they hadn't scored in two quarters. A game where we scored in 3 straight quarters. If anything, we both assumed but your assumption is more damning as you have to assume in order to paint a winning picture. Russell had 320 yards, it's fair to say he was moving the ball.

And stop acting as if the Panther O line is the cause of all of those losses. Our line has been decimated for years, missing all of our key components. A loss is a loss. Just like last week, we lost. And it was Russell's fault. Plain and simple.

Avante
10-13-2015, 01:19 PM
So anyone got the balls to take my bet?

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Analytics and statistics will show a higher % of possessions from 1st and 7 which resulted in a TD than >45 yard drives with less than 4 minutes left that resulted in FG. There's no debating the math there. So suffice it to say had that not be dropped, statistically the panthers would have had better than even odds of winning.

Doesn't matter, Williams fucking fumbled it.

Like I said, I look forward to playing seattle with the higher ranked PFF pass protection Oline for the first time, tbh

Avante
10-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Analytics and statistics will show a higher % of possessions from 1st and 7 which resulted in a TD than >45 yard drives with less than 4 minutes left that resulted in FG. There's no debating the math there. So suffice it to say had that not be dropped, statistically the panthers would have had better than even odds of winning.

Doesn't matter, Williams fucking fumbled it.

Like I said, I look forward to playing seattle with the higher ranked PFF pass protection Oline for the first time, tbh

Hey midget, we got a bet or are you a coward?

SuperCam
10-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Hey midget, we got a bet or are you a coward?

What kind of faggot asks for a straight up bet on a seven point line? fuck off pedo

Avante
10-13-2015, 01:40 PM
What kind of faggot asks for a straight up bet on a seven point line? fuck off pedo

Hey stupid, didn't you say the Panthers would win this easly, well? What happened ya fucking coward?

I'm saying the Panthers lose the game, so ya going to back your team faggot?

Spur-Addict
10-13-2015, 01:41 PM
:lol

Here's to a good game man :toast

Avante
10-13-2015, 01:42 PM
Notice how none of these Panthers fans have any balls?

Avante
10-13-2015, 02:06 PM
I'll try again.

Carolina fans, you are coming off a bye week on the road, the Seahawks are at home coming off a loss, this is a great "spot" for a Seahawks win. Anyone disagree?

60 days self bannishment is the bet, any of you got balls or little bb's?

spurraider21
10-13-2015, 02:34 PM
It's not like they spent their bye week on the road.

Avante
10-13-2015, 02:44 PM
It's not like they spent their bye week on the road.

Ya know what I bet all those guys went somewhere on the road with a week off. All that $$$$ and they are going to hang around?

SpursforSix
10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Ya know what I bet all those guys went somewhere on the road with a week off. All that $$$$ and they are going to hang around?

I bet you think they all went to the Philippines and had sex with minors.

Avante
10-13-2015, 02:52 PM
I bet you think they all went to the Philippines and had sex with minors.

What is a minor in the Phillipines. well? You have any idea at all?

Avante
10-13-2015, 02:55 PM
I do have fun the...DUH!!!....I see here, so many dummies in Texas.

SpursforSix
10-13-2015, 02:56 PM
This categorization of person was often sexually abused by Avante when he was in the service

What is a minor in the Phillipines?

correct

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2015, 08:06 AM
SuperCam (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49522)

Russell Wilson has been sacked 22 times this year, the most in the NFL. If we had Charles Johnson, I'd be very confident. But now I'm hearing Jared Allen probably won't suit up, and Rivera named Horton and Ealy as the starters. Hopefully we can have players step it up and get some pressure on him - the Hawks O-line doesn't look good at all.

All this media bashing on Carolina is blowing my mind as well. We will see how it goes Sunday.

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 10:07 AM

Russell Wilson has been sacked 22 times this year, the most in the NFL. If we had Charles Johnson, I'd be very confident. But now I'm hearing Jared Allen probably won't suit up, and Rivera named Horton and Ealy as the starters. Hopefully we can have players step it up and get some pressure on him - the Hawks O-line doesn't look good at all.

All this media bashing on Carolina is blowing my mind as well. We will see how it goes Sunday.

Might need the fresh prince of Delaire to play more snaps at a high level

Spur-Addict
10-15-2015, 10:34 AM
I still don't get why people talk to themselves here.

Avante
10-15-2015, 10:51 AM
The Seahawks have never lost at home with RW coming off a road loss. The Panthers on the road after a bye week????

So any of you Panther fans have any real confidence in this "spot"? If you did you'd take my bet.

Pete Carroll and RW are 4-0 vs Rivera/Newton for a reason. Soon to be 5-0.

The Gemini Method
10-15-2015, 10:54 AM
I still don't get why people talk to themselves here. It gets pretty lonely here when all you got is your cats, addict.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2015, 12:06 PM
You're so original faggot. What's next? You don't like Avante?

Seahawks suck this year. One win over Carolina isn't changing shit.. If they manage.. Russell has been barely better than Kaepernick. He sure as hell hasn't played better than Newton.

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 12:06 PM

^^ faggot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2015, 12:07 PM
^^ faggot
They're the same posters, tbh..

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 12:08 PM
This is a board for fans of a team from texas. how is it possible you faggots cheer for a team from texas and a team from seattle? Most of you 12th man faggots are bandwaggoners and everyone fucking knows it. either bandwaggoning the spurs or bandwaggoning the seahawks. faggots, the lot of ya

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 12:10 PM
Hell i'll go deeper

if you cheer for the Patriots and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning faggot
if you cheer for the Seahawks and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning faggot
if you cheer for the Broncos and Spurs, you're a bandwagoning faggot
if you cheer for the Packers and Spurs, you're a bandwagonning superfaggot, because none of you shitstains are from wisconsin, I damn well know that

Avante
10-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Notice how not one of these ...PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!....have any confidence in them beating Seattle?

THEN...

It's...Eagles, Colts, Packers. The days of facing Jags, Texans are over.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Notice how not one of these ...PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!....have any confidence in them beating Seattle?

THEN...

It's...Eagles, Colts, Packers. The days of facing Jags, Texans are over.

Are you stupid? I picked Carolina to win. I'm just not betting for a game when there's a seven point spread.

Eagles and Colts? Have you been watching the same as me so far into this season? Carolina should be favored in both. Then they play GB at home. We should easily make the playoffs with our schedule.

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Carolina will easily be the vegas favorite against Philly and Indy. Stick to diddling kids you pedo faggot

Avante
10-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Are you stupid? I picked Carolina to win. I'm just not betting for a game when there's a seven point spread.

Eagles and Colts? Have you been watching the same as me so far into this season? Carolina should be favored in both. Then they play GB at home. We should easily make the playoffs with our schedule.

So you don't "really" think the Panthers can win. If ya did the spread wouldn't matter.

What decent team wouldn't be 4-0 vs their schedule? They haven't beaten anyone.

Avante
10-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Carolina will easily be the vegas favorite against Philly and Indy. Stick to diddling kids you pedo faggot

Hey queer, this week its vs the Seahawks, got it? Didn't you say the Panthers would win, easily? Ok then half pint let's bet it. Back your team ya little freak.

Little man, I was in the Navy some 45 years ago, yep, like all sailors made it with somre bar hookers, ok? Don't act like some moron, ok?

Avante
10-15-2015, 01:34 PM
I love it when guys talk about how their team will do this and that and then bail out of them , ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, my Niners are sucking I know this, it's caled....reality. The Panthers have played a soft schedule, they are not that good as we will see Sunday.

Spur-Addict
10-15-2015, 03:34 PM
It gets pretty lonely here when all you got is your cats, addict.

:lol He melted down simultaneously with 25% of his alts. He'll lose it if the Panthers fail on Sunday

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Hey queer, this week its vs the Seahawks, got it? Didn't you say the Panthers would win, easily? Ok then half pint let's bet it. Back your team ya little freak.

Little man, I was in the Navy some 45 years ago, yep, like all sailors made it with somre bar hookers, ok? Don't act like some moron, ok?

Fuckin yellow bellied faggot wanting to bet straight up on a 8 point line... fuckin' pedo coward

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 03:43 PM
:lol He melted down simultaneously with 25% of his alts. He'll lose it if the Panthers fail on Sunday

^^^ Bandwagon fan

Avante
10-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Fuckin yellow bellied faggot wanting to bet straight up on a 8 point line... fuckin' pedo coward

Dude, didn't you say the Panthers would win this easily, sure ya did ya fucking queer, so what happened? Come on fucker back your team or shut the fuck up, you got that mutherfucker?

SuperCam
10-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Dude, didn't you say the Panthers would win this easily, sure ya did ya fucking queer, so what happened? Come on fucker back your team or shut the fuck up, you got that mutherfucker?

Only a fuckin' coward would propose a straight up bet from behind the shelter of an 8 point line. I don't do business with cowards.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-16-2015, 09:33 AM
HarlemHeat37

I see the past couple years you flirted with Carolina pulling off the upset against Seattle. What are you thinking for this game?

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Leaning towards Panthers covering the spread, but losing the game, tbh..

Seahawks are desperate and need the W badly, while the Panthers are probably going to make the playoffs, regardless..

Spur-Addict
10-16-2015, 10:00 AM
:lol "It's highly unlikely that Wilson would be able to go down the field to score 3 points to tie or a touchdown win the game if we scored there blah blah"

When Wilson put together a game winning drive for a TD the very next year against them, in a game where he didn't play nearly as well comparatively :lol I try to not give you a hard time because everyone else does, but sometimes you take being a homer to the next level. And the 30 accounts isn't a good look either.

But it should be another good game.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-16-2015, 10:10 AM
:lol "It's highly unlikely that Wilson would be able to go down the field to score 3 points to tie or a touchdown win the game if we scored there blah blah"

When Wilson put together a game winning drive for a TD the very next year against them, in a game where he didn't play nearly as well comparatively :lol I try to not give you a hard time because everyone else does, but sometimes you take being a homer to the next level. And the 30 accounts isn't a good look either.

But it should be another good game.
It's seriously getting old with the poster accusations. Can't you construct some insight without having to throw some bullshit in there? Good luck Sunday.

td4mvp2k
10-18-2015, 09:58 AM
Per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, a fire alarm went off in the Panthers team's hotel at about 5:30 a.m. Pacific and as of the publication of this story (6:20 a.m. PT), the players are still not back in their rooms. They were corralled into a nearby meeting space so they didn't have to be outside.

A Panthers spokesperson released this statement:

"At approximately 5:40 a.m., PDT, a fire alarm was activated at the Carolina Panthers team hotel in Seattle, Wash. The team was evacuated from the affected floors and staged in meeting rooms on the first floor. At approximately 6 a.m., PDT, the all-clear announcement was made to return to hotel rooms. Obviously, this is an issue that directly affects our club. We will let the hotel and the League investigate."

Avante
10-18-2015, 11:11 AM
So not one of you Panthers fans have the balls to take them vs Seahawks?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2015, 11:13 AM
So not one of you Panthers fans have the balls to take them vs Seahawks?
You better show up after the game if Seattle doesn't win.

SuperCam
10-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Good first defensive possession

SuperCam
10-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Fuck Oher, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Fuck Oher, tbh
He's the opposite of Bell.. Good on pass rush but bad with his rush blocking

SuperCam
10-18-2015, 06:15 PM
Avante you fucking pedo get in here

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) you fucking pedo get in here
:lol I knew he wouldn't show

Clipper Nation
10-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Great win for Team Leader Olson and that amazing Panthers O-line and coaching staff, tbh. They really got it done.

vander
10-18-2015, 07:12 PM
it's weird, I never really thought the Panthers would lose this game. I have gained a huge amount of respect for Cam.

HarlemHeat37
10-18-2015, 11:31 PM
Looks like they're legit, tbh..Cam >> Wilson..

Trill Clinton
10-19-2015, 11:39 AM

Avante
10-21-2015, 03:35 AM
Not one of you ....PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...took me up on my bet and now ya wanna talk shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind RW 4 Newton 1

RW two SB appearances, Newton...0.

No Boddy Wagner and the Seahawks still won 58 minutes of the game.

Avante
10-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Great win for Team Leader Olson and that amazing Panthers O-line and coaching staff, tbh. They really got it done.

Hey stupid, Newton had a great game with the receivers he doesn't have, ok?

Joe Flacco, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperCam
10-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Not one of you ....PANTHERS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...took me up on my bet and now ya wanna talk shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind RW 4 Newton 1

RW two SB appearances, Newton...0.

No Boddy Wagner and the Seahawks still won 58 minutes of the game.

You fucking pedo. Only a yellow bellied COWARD proposes a straight up bet over a 8 point line

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Great news that Jared Allen should play against Philly.

I would be ridiculously thrilled with a 7-1 start going into our games against the Titans and Redskins, but I can't help but think we will have a let down and go 6-2 into that stretch. It's also not out of the realm still whatsoever for ATL to win the South - that schedule is so cake… but I still expect them to have letdowns.

I'm not that worried about Philly, but I acknowledge that they are hot and cold. We should win that game.

SuperCam
10-21-2015, 06:27 PM
We're not losing to Philly. Bradford is a scrub with more picks on the season than touchdowns. My nig norman is gonna eat :hat

In order of likelihood:

7-1
8-0
6-2

Silver&Black
10-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Got to give the Panthers some credit...tbqh.

Of all the undefeated teams they definitely have the least amount of "talent" to work with. I'm not gonna go overboard and start talking about the Super Bowl just yet (or even winning a single playoff game).

But, right now, you've got to give them credit for what they're doing.

spurraider21
10-21-2015, 07:24 PM
panthers are on par with denver imo

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 09:12 PM
panthers are on par with denver imo

I'd say they are more like the Bengals.

:lol ironic considering we had a tie with them last year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 09:13 PM
We're not losing to Philly. Bradford is a scrub with more picks on the season than touchdowns. My nig norman is gonna eat :hat

In order of likelihood:

7-1
8-0
6-2

Norman should eat good, but they also have a really good defense apparently. This team is playing so well, and I think we can make a run in the playoffs. But the undefeated run is going to end somewhere. I think we beat GB.. but I don't think we're undefeated going into that game.

Clipper Nation
10-21-2015, 09:14 PM
I'd say they are more like the Bengals.

Agreed - both are good teams with a fraud quarterback under center.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Got to give the Panthers some credit...tbqh.

Of all the undefeated teams they definitely have the least amount of "talent" to work with. I'm not gonna go overboard and start talking about the Super Bowl just yet (or even winning a single playoff game).

But, right now, you've got to give them credit for what they're doing.

Makes you feel a bit better about Winston huh?

You are going to have to deal with the same pains that Carolina fans had, tbh… Winston is going to be great one day.. but you'll always have posters (like Clipper Nation) and lots of media against him solely because of his past..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2015, 01:45 PM
SuperCam

It seems as if Kawan Short has become our best DT. Star is still great, but those injuries have hampered him. Delaire is very impressive. I'm not even sure that Jared Allen will start this weekend. I'm missing Shaq already. Hopefully Klein will continue his hot play while he's out.

Avante
10-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Agreed - both are good teams with a fraud quarterback under center.

Joe Flacco, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperCam
10-23-2015, 04:12 PM

It seems as if Kawan Short has become our best DT. Star is still great, but those injuries have hampered him. Delaire is very impressive. I'm not even sure that Jared Allen will start this weekend. I'm missing Shaq already. Hopefully Klein will continue his hot play while he's out.

He definitely has performed big this year, but Star commanding those double teams can't be undervalued. And yeah, Delaire is looking like the pickup of our season so far, can't believe the Bucs and Skins didn't give him a chance. If he can be consistent, when CJ comes back, we could have the #1 defense, though i'm always worried about Harper getting burned still.

I think Luke will handle the middle just fine. I'm not envisioning a scenario like the NO game where we get picked apart over the middle. I think TD and Luke will keep us from getting hurt by Celek. Just get a little pressure on Bradford and we should be good for at minimum 2 or three turnovers in our favor.

Are eagles still running that wide 9 scheme? I think Cam would torch that

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-23-2015, 04:25 PM
He definitely has performed big this year, but Star commanding those double teams can't be undervalued. And yeah, Delaire is looking like the pickup of our season so far, can't believe the Bucs and Skins didn't give him a chance. If he can be consistent, when CJ comes back, we could have the #1 defense, though i'm always worried about Harper getting burned still.

I think Luke will handle the middle just fine. I'm not envisioning a scenario like the NO game where we get picked apart over the middle. I think TD and Luke will keep us from getting hurt by Celek. Just get a little pressure on Bradford and we should be good for at minimum 2 or three turnovers in our favor.

Are eagles still running that wide 9 scheme? I think Cam would torch that

Yes they do, but we have to establish the run game.

Apparently there has been 5 teams that have called about TE Vernon Davis, and it's expected Carolina was one of those teams. Wouldn't that be a great acquisition? Going back to the Olsen/Shockey days lol

Btw it was just announced that Jared Allen will start.

SuperCam
10-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Vernon Davis? A little bit long in the tooth, but I can see a lot of guys wanting to spend their last years here trying to get a ring with what we're building. I wonder what we'd give up for him? Anything higher than a 5th would make me uncomfortable.

The Gemini Method
10-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Make a run to the exit after the first round is more like it..per the usual.

SuperCam
10-23-2015, 04:48 PM
^^ bandwagon faggot, per par

The Gemini Method
10-23-2015, 04:59 PM
Bitch made No Lyfe spawn per par. Yankees and Panthers bitch cat-owning cocksucker.