PDA

View Full Version : Remember the ALAMO

SilverSpur
03-08-2015, 11:53 AM
You guys remember when the Spurs played behind the curtain in the Alamo Dome. Remember how loud it was and how bright and colorful the court was.
Can you guys in San Antonio write ownership and suggest using the Alamo dome instead of the 9 game rodeo road trip we take every year.
Can you imagine the Spurs playing in the Alamo dome a few times a year, seeing them play on the old team colors and hanging our championship banners on the curtain. It would give the fans something to look forward to every year.
This idea came to me after reading the post "Can you seriously call yourself a Spurs fan if you....." and seeing the video of Sean Elliott hitting the game winning three against Portland.

If anyone has the contact information of the Spurs front office please post it so we can write in this suggestion.

BatManu20
03-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Yea not happening.

UZER
03-08-2015, 12:08 PM
No more pink on the court!!!

TXstbobcat
03-08-2015, 12:31 PM
The fiesta colors are officially retired with the Alamodome for the Spurs

jeebus
03-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Fuck the fiesta faggot colors

baseline bum
03-08-2015, 12:41 PM
The Alamodome is a horrible basketball arena and if I was a season ticket owner I'd be mad as hell to pay AT&T Center prices for the garbage seats at the Dome.

philldafunk
03-08-2015, 01:38 PM
I'd be down to see a game at the dome again. I liked it better than ATT center

EVAY
03-08-2015, 02:00 PM
I had season tickets at both the Alamodome and the AT&T Center. I didn't mind the dome, but most people thought it sucked. What I hated was the price increase at the AT&T Center.