PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again. What's it going to take....

benefactor
03-08-2015, 04:18 PM
...for you spooks to learn it's a bad idea to attack police officers?

http://news.yahoo.com/madison-police-19-old-dies-being-shot-officer-105851854.html

Chief Koval said police responded to a call about 6:30 p.m. Friday of a person jumping into traffic. A second call to police said the man was "responsible for a battery," Koval said.

Kenny went to an apartment and forced his way inside after hearing a disturbance. Koval said the officer fired after being assaulted by Robinson; Koval said he couldn't say how many shots were fired because it is part of the investigation.
Sound like it's another case of the cops doing society a favor.

Wisconsin's online courts database shows that Robinson, a 2014 graduate of Sun Prairie High School, pleaded guilty to felony armed robbery in October and was sentenced in December to three years' probation. A police report said he was among four teenagers arrested in a home invasion in which the suspects were seen entering an apartment building with a long gun. They ran with electronics and other property and three of the four were captured. A shotgun and a "facsimile" handgun were recovered, according to the report.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Same cop that made this dindu GOOD was giving out cakes to faggots getting gay married :lol

http://i62.tinypic.com/1z6s07s.jpg

monosylab1k
03-08-2015, 04:32 PM
:lmao at all the "I cain't trust da po-lice now!" quotes from people in the neighborhood. Oh, you can't trust the police to protect you from criminals?

The guy in NYC who got choked out, I can understand the outrage. Even the Ferguson thing to a certain extent. This appears completely clean. You can't protest every freaking time a black person is killed by cops, because the vast majority of the time they ARE dangerous criminals who had it coming.

m>s
03-08-2015, 04:39 PM
fucking dindus.

benefactor
03-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Same cop that made this dindu GOOD was giving out cakes to faggots getting gay married :lol

http://i62.tinypic.com/1z6s07s.jpg
:lol...even gay cake cop is shooting the black man. I don't think there is much left to discuss.

Silver&Black
03-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Pleading guilty to felony armed robbery = 3 years probation? smh....

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 04:56 PM
:rolleyes

m>s
03-08-2015, 04:57 PM
:rolleyes
Butthurt African american detected

benefactor
03-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Pleading guilty to felony armed robbery = 3 years probation? smh....
Might be alive today if they had locked him up where he belongs. They should be protesting the fact he's not in jail.

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Butthurt African american detected

:lol I'm not black

Silver&Black
03-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Might be alive today if they had locked him up where he belongs. They should be protesting the fact he's not in jail.

Thought the same thing...jail could have saved this young man tbh.

m>s
03-08-2015, 05:09 PM
:lol I'm not black
Yes you are. I have been keeping a file on you and carefully analyzing the data for years. I guess you deny it because you want to be taken seriously here.

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Yes you are. I have been keeping a file on you and carefully analyzing the data for years. I guess you deny it because you want to be taken seriously here.

:lol yeah. It's pretty obvious that I want to be taking seriously here

I have a file on you that says you're black and ashamed of your people, you Bryant Gumbel Carlton motherfucker.

Pauly D
03-08-2015, 05:15 PM
The most annoying fucking part of stories like these is the continual use of the word unarmed. Since when is law enforcement and criminals supposed to be a fair fight? No sign of a weapon? Well let me just holster my gun before we have it out like men!!!

:lmao at all the "I cain't trust da po-lice now!" quotes from people in the neighborhood. Oh, you can't trust the police to protect you from criminals?

The guy in NYC who got choked out, I can understand the outrage. Even the Ferguson thing to a certain extent. This appears completely clean. You can't protest every freaking time a black person is killed by cops, because the vast majority of the time they ARE dangerous criminals who had it coming.

The "I can't breaf" guy I can give some leeway on just cause it looked less like threat of danger and more like they were just getting impatient with him (even though the cop let go of the chokehold way before he started to complain), but Ferguson?! Fuck that. He fit the description the store clerk gave, walked down the street, and attacked the cop when confronted. Peace out, gentle giant. Hands up? Shot in the back? Lol multiple autopsies sure have a way of destroying the prosecution

m>s
03-08-2015, 05:16 PM
But my posts have never suggested that while yours have. You may be mixed race I haven't been able to rule that one out yet.

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:19 PM
But my posts have never suggested that while yours have. You may be mixed race I haven't been able to rule that one out yet.

I think all your posts represent shame and a repressed psyche... but I could be wrong. Maybe your cool.

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:19 PM
:lol

m>s
03-08-2015, 05:38 PM
So you are mixed race

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:55 PM
So you are mixed race

Aren't most humans mixed race? My skin is light colored flesh. What does your file say? What's my genealogical background?

jeebus
03-08-2015, 06:00 PM
where's the racist coon crew at?

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 06:04 PM
where's the racist coon crew at?

I'd say most of them have responded already? Who's missing?

m>s
03-08-2015, 06:06 PM
I'd say most of them have responded already? Who's missing?
You're the only (part) coon in here so far. He's talking about trill, lebomb, kool, etc

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 06:08 PM
You're the only (part) coon in here so far. He's talking about trill, lebomb, kool, etc

Oh really?!...

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Answer my question, Carlton.

Pauly D
03-08-2015, 07:00 PM
This trolling by ohmwrecker seems a bit passive aggressive. He knows he can't win in here yet he can't bring himself to leave

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 07:04 PM
This trolling by ohmwrecker seems a bit passive aggressive. He knows he can't win in here yet he can't bring himself to leave

This whole venture is innately passive aggressive.

cantthinkofanything
03-08-2015, 08:37 PM

I told them it's Juneteenth. They're at KFC bitching about no specials.