PDA

View Full Version : these things are now sharing the locker rooms with your wives, sisters, and daughters

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-08-2015, 04:46 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/feat-planet-fitness-transgender-member/index.html

The mother of two says she was acting out of concern for her safety and the privacy of other female gym members when she raised the issue on Saturday, February 28.

She went to the front desk after someone who looked like a "man" entered the women's locker room while she was changing.

"I wanted to know why there was a man in the women's locker room," she told CNN. "He looked like a man, and that's what stopped me in my tracks."

She said the front desk employee told her about Planet Fitness' "no-judgment" policy, which allows people to use changing room based on "their sincere, self-reported gender identity."

Unsatisfied, she said she called Planet Fitness' corporate headquarters and heard the same thing.

"That should be something they pointed out when I signed up," she said.

"If you have male parts you don't need to be in the women's locker room. I don't care what you are; I don't care if you're gay lesbian, transgender or transvestite. I am uncomfortable with you as a male in my locker room, in my restroom."

This is what she didn't feel comfortable seeing in there:downspin:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vt9szm.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/x459uw.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/ncforo.png

The Reckoning
03-08-2015, 05:01 PM
it's a private business. they can complain and cancel their membership based on the policy.

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Exactly. I just don't understand why people give a shit about things like this... I think if you're getting worked up over this, you are repressing some deep, dark shit and you're probably more of a threat to society than some fat, old man in Hello Kitty tights.

Infinite_limit
03-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Brb grabbing a wig and checking out underage girls in the locker room

Wild Cobra
03-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Just go to a different gym.

m>s
03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Yeah normal people should be inconvenienced to accommodate the sickos and mentally ill

ohmwrecker
03-08-2015, 06:33 PM
:lol

Wild Cobra
03-08-2015, 06:35 PM
If enough people stop going to these gyms, they will go bankrupt or change their policies.

Just boycott them.

MultiTroll
03-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Yeah normal people should be inconvenienced to accommodate the sickos and mentally ill

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2015, 06:57 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/feat-planet-fitness-transgender-member/index.html

The mother of two says she was acting out of concern for her safety and the privacy of other female gym members when she raised the issue on Saturday, February 28.

She went to the front desk after someone who looked like a "man" entered the women's locker room while she was changing.

"I wanted to know why there was a man in the women's locker room," she told CNN. "He looked like a man, and that's what stopped me in my tracks."

She said the front desk employee told her about Planet Fitness' "no-judgment" policy, which allows people to use changing room based on "their sincere, self-reported gender identity."

Unsatisfied, she said she called Planet Fitness' corporate headquarters and heard the same thing.

"That should be something they pointed out when I signed up," she said.

"If you have male parts you don't need to be in the women's locker room. I don't care what you are; I don't care if you're gay lesbian, transgender or transvestite. I am uncomfortable with you as a male in my locker room, in my restroom."

This is what she didn't feel comfortable seeing in there:downspin:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vt9szm.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/x459uw.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/ncforo.png

Dam....lol edited post....

Twisted_Dawg
03-08-2015, 07:44 PM
The low end gyms always have weird shit breaking out, usually crime.

The Reckoning
03-08-2015, 08:49 PM
OP doesn't even lift tbh

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM
So don't join a gym that publicizes itself as a "no judgement zone." Duh.

MultiTroll
03-10-2015, 12:51 PM
ya gyms just grow on trees. ^^

drive miles out of your way or join gym that does not have things you want (pool or ??) so tranny can get special treatment.

Gym should build a tranny changing room.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 01:13 PM

drive miles out of your way or join gym that does not have things you want (pool or ??) so tranny can get special treatment.

Fuck that. If you have a dick, you use the Mens. If you have a vagina, you use the Womens. And if you don't want to be judged, then maybe don't fucking dress like the opposite sex. Does this motherfucker REALLY identify himself as a woman!?!?! So...his goal in life to to be a fucking ugly woman that looks like a man??? And he doesn't expect to be judged??!

What's next??? Fucking going after people that accidentally call him, "sir"?

No fucking way. Once you start building a separate dressing room for these freaks, then you end up with a different kind of freak that wants a 4th kind of dressing room. Maybe some 50 year old who identifies himself as a German Shepard and likes to paint his testicles pink.

Goddamn. This old tranny is a fucking freak and should be treated like one. No, it's not ok to be this way. Someone needs to send a message.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 01:34 PM

I don't like to work out near sweaty, farty men so I don't join a gym that allows them the "special treatment" of membership. Joining a gym that markets itself as "no judgement" would make me look pretty damn stupid when I complain that they won't judge the same people I want to judge.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 01:39 PM
I wish an actual woman starts shit with this guy, gets her ass stomped, then we'll see if they judge him as just another woman that got in a cat fight. Doubt it

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't like to work out near sweaty, farty men so I don't join a gym that allows them the "special treatment" of membership. Joining a gym that markets itself as "no judgement" would make me look pretty damn stupid when I complain that they won't judge the same people I want to judge.

and why does making a guy use the men's locker room count as judging?

and as a customer, I'm supposed to infer that "no judgement" includes letting grown men with dicks change clothes in the same dressing room as teenage girls?

Do I not have some right and reasonable expectation as a parent to not have a grown ass man with a dick changing clothes in front of my daughter?

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 02:01 PM
and why does making a guy use the men's locker room count as judging?

and as a customer, I'm supposed to infer that "no judgement" includes letting grown men with dicks change clothes in the same dressing room as teenage girls?

Do I not have some right and reasonable expectation as a parent to not have a grown ass man with a dick changing clothes in front of my daughter?

I agree with you. Personally, I'd make the effort to give my money to a "family friendly" gym if that was my concern.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:20 PM
I agree with you. Personally, I'd make the effort to give my money to a "family friendly" gym if that was my concern.

absolutely. But until now, it wouldn't have occurred to me to ask, "hey...do you let men dressed as women change clothes in front of children?"

I mean really. Everyone is supposed to be OK with a grown ass man sitting around a woman's dressing room with his dick out. In the outside world, I think this would classify as a sex crime.
And Planet Fitness is apparently not concerned with the giant loophole they are providing for pervs.

David Letterman's Top 10 Reasons why a Man would dress as a Woman

1. wants to get into women's dressing rooms
2. gender identity issues

elbamba
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jewphin.jpg

If I knew how to attach pictures, this one is pretty funny.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
absolutely. But until now, it wouldn't have occurred to me to ask, "hey...do you let men dressed as women change clothes in front of children?"

I mean really. Everyone is supposed to be OK with a grown ass man sitting around a woman's dressing room with his dick out. In the outside world, I think this would classify as a sex crime.
And Planet Fitness is apparently not concerned with the giant loophole they are providing for pervs.

David Letterman's Top 10 Reasons why a Man would dress as a Woman

1. wants to get into women's dressing rooms
2. gender identity issues

LOL nowhere does anyone say anything about people of any gender identity sitting around anywhere with their genitals hanging out. It's that kind of faux outrage that invalidates whatever reasonable argument you are trying to make :lol

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:35 PM
LOL nowhere does anyone say anything about people of any gender identity sitting around anywhere with their genitals hanging out. It's that kind of faux outrage that invalidates whatever reasonable argument you are trying to make :lol

so a man is using a woman's dressing room. It's not logical to think he will be changing clothes?

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:35 PM
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jewphin.jpg

If I knew how to attach pictures, this one is pretty funny.

goddamn the world if full of idiots...here

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jewphin.jpg

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 02:38 PM
so a man is using a woman's dressing room. It's not logical to think he will be changing clothes?

It's just illogical to think that people need to hang out their genitals to change clothes.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:40 PM
It's just illogical to think that people need to hang out their genitals to change clothes.

so you workout and get all hot and sweaty and change everything but your underwear?

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:42 PM

and by the way...I think it's pretty fucking illogical for a man to dress as a woman and be paraded around on a lease while wearing a mask made of 2 pairs of black panties and taking drinks from a turkey baster.
IMO, that's pretty goddamn out there.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 02:52 PM
so you workout and get all hot and sweaty and change everything but your underwear?

Not personally because as I stated earlier, I don't belong to a gym right now because I can't stand sweaty, farty men. But I will say that prior to about 10 years ago, I always had gym memberships, I'd work out, shower and change with a locker room full of women doing the same and I NEVER caught so much as a glimpse of someone else's bare boobs or butt, much less cooch. Women's locker rooms are different than men's :lol

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Not personally because as I stated earlier, I don't belong to a gym right now because I can't stand sweaty, farty men. But I will say that prior to about 10 years ago, I always had gym memberships, I'd work out, shower and change with a locker room full of women doing the same and I NEVER caught so much as a glimpse of someone else's bare boobs or butt, much less cooch. Women's locker rooms are different than men's :lol

LOL. I have no idea if you're trying to make any points though. This guy dresses like a woman, does the leash thing, and is a "male slut in training". And you're comfortable assuming that he will act like just all the other demure ladies in the changing room.

UZER
03-10-2015, 03:02 PM

wait, so junk hanging when you change is illogical, but a man changing in a women locker room is not?

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:03 PM
LOL at this editorial...

I suppose it’s okay to have a gym where everybody gets to decide which gender changing room and showers they use. But maybe you ought put up a prominent sign to this effect. WARNING: women’s room may contain women with fat-ass cocks and mustaches. Subparagraphs on the back pages of terms of service contracts just aren’t enough to cover a tranny whipping out their hog in the ladies lockers.

http://makemyfriday.com/2015/03/09/planet-fitness-gets-its-dick-handed-to-it/

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:04 PM
wait, so junk hanging when you change is illogical, but a man changing in a women locker room is not?

It's perfectly normal. Also, it would be OK for them to get completely naked and have a bullwhip hanging out there ass while they sit on the bench and masturbate. As long as they identify themselves as a woman.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:16 PM
https://genderidentitywatch.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/wut.jpg?w=869

https://genderidentitywatch.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/pig.jpg?w=869

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 03:21 PM
LOL. I have no idea if you're trying to make any points though. This guy dresses like a woman, does the leash thing, and is a "male slut in training". And you're comfortable assuming that he will act like just all the other demure ladies in the changing room.

You think some of the women in there aren't sluts in training or do the leash thing? You fine with your daughter changing clothes in the same room as the mannish lesbian members? :lol No I'm not trying to make any points. Just saying that instead of being offended when the proprietors of an establishment are not offended by the same things I am, I'll just give my money to a proprietor who is. My money, my choice.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 03:23 PM
It's perfectly normal. Also, it would be OK for them to get completely naked and have a bullwhip hanging out there ass while they sit on the bench and masturbate. As long as they identify themselves as a woman.

What if they actually are a woman? You'll join that gym and let your kids shower there too? :lol

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 03:28 PM

While it's not my personal preference I don't think it's illogical. I've visited many countries where male and females share public restrooms, dressing rooms, and locker rooms without flashing their dangly bits.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:39 PM
You think some of the women in there aren't sluts in training or do the leash thing?

There could be but I bet the ones that drink yellow vile liquid out of a turnkey baster are few and far between. And doesn't the fact that it's a man make it just a little crazier?

You fine with your daughter changing clothes in the same room as the mannish lesbian members?

No, they should be kicked out also. But seriously, even though I might not like it, I can't argue that they aren't women. [/QUOTE]

Just saying that instead of being offended when the proprietors of an establishment are not offended by the same things I am, I'll just give my money to a proprietor who is. My money, my choice.

Having differences of opinion is one thing but letting male pervs use the female dressing room is different. If they had maybe defined what "no judgment" really means, then maybe I'm OK with it. But they need to put a warning label on their shit. Cigarettes cause cancer, Beer isn't good for pregnant women, and Planet Fitness has tranny pervs in the dressing room. Now we can all make informed decisions.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:41 PM
While it's not my personal preference I don't think it's illogical. I've visited many countries where male and females share public restrooms, dressing rooms, and locker rooms without flashing their dangly bits.

This isn't one of those countries and this isn't a unisex bathroom. But in those bathrooms you've been to, do they let grown men wag their penis around little kids?

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:43 PM
What if they actually are a woman? You'll join that gym and let your kids shower there too? :lol

:lol I won't let my kid shower there. But I might join that gym.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 03:52 PM
There could be but I bet the ones that drink yellow vile liquid out of a turnkey baster are few and far between. And doesn't the fact that it's a man make it just a little crazier?

No I think a man or woman doing the turkey baster thing is pretty crazy. I am all for "No crazy people zones" :)

No, they should be kicked out also. But seriously, even though I might not like it, I can't argue that they aren't women.

Having differences of opinion is one thing but letting male pervs use the female dressing room is different. If they had

maybe defined what "no judgment" really means, then maybe I'm OK with it. But they need to put a warning label on their shit. Cigarettes cause cancer, Beer isn't good for pregnant women, and Planet Fitness has tranny pervs in the dressing room. Now we can all make informed decisions.

You have the same scientific proof that all Planet Fitness locations have/will have tranny pervs in their dressing rooms?

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 03:54 PM
This isn't one of those countries and this isn't a unisex bathroom. But in those bathrooms you've been to, do they let grown men wag their penis around little kids?

Oh, so you are outraged that Planet Fitness allowed a man to wag his penis around little kids? When did that happen, I guess I missed it in the provided links.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:57 PM
No I think a man or woman doing the turkey baster thing is pretty crazy. I am all for "No crazy people zones" :)

Good. We're in agreement then. I'll decide what constitutes crazy.

50 year old man deciding he's a woman. Probably crazy.
wears a panty mask and drinks from turkey baster. Confirmed.

You have the same scientific proof that all Planet Fitness locations have/will have tranny perks in their dressing rooms?

It's on my other computer.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Oh, so you are outraged that Planet Fitness allowed a man to wag his penis around little kids? When did that happen, I guess I missed it in the provided links.

I just seriously doubt that Planet Fitness covered their bases with "no judgement". You think they might have some fine print that bar men from showing their privates in the women's dressing room?

Here's the nuts and bolts (no pun intended). Some lady is going to work out with her 10 year old daughter. They go into the women's dressing room and there stands a man (with a penis) changing clothes.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 04:14 PM
I just seriously doubt that Planet Fitness covered their bases with "no judgement". You think they might have some fine print that bar men from showing their privates in the women's dressing room?

Here's the nuts and bolts (no pun intended). Some lady is going to work out with her 10 year old daughter. They go into the women's dressing room and there stands a man (with a penis) changing clothes.

I think people are a little nuts thinking a 10 year old or any age kid is going to be destroyed or effected in any way by seeing a naked person----and its a little more nuts to think a kid has never seen one. Admit it CTOA, you caught peeks of naked people when you were a kid, in movies, in magazines, walking by your parents bathroom. If the mom in the situation doesn't freak out and just removes her kid from the situation and provides an explanation (even if it's admitting they don't know why people do things like that) the kid is going to be fine. If the mom's head explodes and she slaps her hands over the kids eyes and starts screaming and yelling about perverts, you can be pretty sure the kid is going to be affected :lol

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:23 PM
I think people are a little nuts thinking a 10 year old or any age kid is going to be destroyed or effected in any way by seeing a naked person----and its a little more nuts to think a kid has never seen one. Admit it CTOA, you caught peeks of naked people when you were a kid, in movies, in magazines, walking by your parents bathroom. If the mom in the situation doesn't freak out and just removes her kid from the situation and provides an explanation (even if it's admitting they don't know why people do things like that) the kid is going to be fine. If the mom's head explodes and she slaps her hands over the kids eyes and starts screaming and yelling about perverts, you can be pretty sure the kid is going to be affected :lol

so then where do you draw the line? so it's OK for them to see a dick in a Planet Fitness dressing room but not on TV? or some dude on a park bench? hell...it's just a body part...let's just line up the kindergartners and take em to the drive in porno theater. and the problem isn't just this one specific tranny freak. But I think it creates a slippery slope that could cause some future issues. know why some pervs become priests? it's so they can molest kids. know why some become teachers or coaches? same reason. not saying this is true for every case or even most. But letting men in the women's locker room based on them saying they identify as a woman? give me a break.

And again, they should have defined this in their policy so the customers could make better informed decisions. But they're to chickenshit to do so because they know it would run off customers. The only thing that could make this story more outrageous is if the government starts subsidizing "no judgement" businesses that do this so they can make up for the lack of normal customers.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 04:27 PM
tbh

http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/

the article that finally put my boy into some deep shit. Click continue at the bottom if it's giving the warning

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:37 PM
tbh

http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/

the article that finally put my boy into some deep shit. Click continue at the bottom if it's giving the warning

damn. he got fucked over that? smh. no one allowed to have any opinion that goes against the gay lesbian black let's all be friends as long as you're not a straight white male agenda.

RD2191
03-10-2015, 04:38 PM
fuck that mess, that faggot shouldn't be allowed in the womens locker room. whats keeping any old pervert from going in there and doing who knows what? this world is really a disgusting place.

hehateme
03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
This sounds right up Fkla's alley.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
so then where do you draw the line? so it's OK for them to see a dick in a Planet Fitness dressing room but not on TV? or some dude on a park bench? hell...it's just a body part...let's just line up the kindergartners and take em to the drive in porno theater. and the problem isn't just this one specific tranny freak. But I think it creates a slippery slope that could cause some future issues. know why some pervs become priests? it's so they can molest kids. know why some become teachers or coaches? same reason. not saying this is true for every case or even most. But letting men in the women's locker room based on them saying they identify as a woman? give me a break.

And again, they should have defined this in their policy so the customers could make better informed decisions. But they're to chickenshit to do so because they know it would run off customers. The only thing that could make this story more outrageous is if the government starts subsidizing "no judgement" businesses that do this so they can make up for the lack of normal customers.

There's no slippery slope as long as parents can control their emotions. A naked person in a gym locker room compared to a naked person in a porno is NOT the same and you know it :lol It only gets slippery when the parents want to make it out to be the same thing.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 04:45 PM
to be fair I don't think anyone in here is arguing that this is a good thing, just that it's a private business and the market will decide if it's a good decision. Good libertarian ideology tbh. But for everyone on that side what if it were a city rec place or a public pool? I'm curious what the opinions would be then. The idea of no judgment and labels is nice in a fantasy world but this would open the door to so much shit. Men are so fucked up and twisted, especially if they have identity issues like this

DarrinS
03-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Just go to a better gym, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 05:46 PM
There's no slippery slope as long as parents can control their emotions. A naked person in a gym locker room compared to a naked person in a porno is NOT the same and you know it :lol It only gets slippery when the parents want to make it out to be the same thing.

so you're OK with a naked man masturbating in the women's locker room but not ok with letting kids see pornos of the same thing?

But for real...Pauly D has it right. And this is a slippery slope. And it goes beyond just one freak tranny in the women's room. It's not normal. It's a perversion. And letting the perverts' dictate what the rest of us have to live by is utter lunacy. There are multiple issues here...one being little girls seeing some tranny's junk. The larger one being the infringement of these freaks and their lifestyle on normal people. And it's all getting lumped together under the sweeping umbrella of everyone being equal and civil rights bullshit. I could not give a fuck if they were "born that way". To each his or her own. But for God's sake, don't fuck up shit for the 99% non trannies.

Again, Like PD said, the market will ultimatly judge Planet Fitness. But also don't be surprised when one day, businesses do get some kind of bailout for being tranny friendly.

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 06:09 PM
so you're OK with a naked man masturbating in the women's locker room but not ok with letting kids see pornos of the same thing?

But for real...Pauly D has it right. And this is a slippery slope. And it goes beyond just one freak tranny in the women's room. It's not normal. It's a perversion. And letting the perverts' dictate what the rest of us have to live by is utter lunacy. There are multiple issues here...one being little girls seeing some tranny's junk. The larger one being the infringement of these freaks and their lifestyle on normal people. And it's all getting lumped together under the sweeping umbrella of everyone being equal and civil rights bullshit. I could not give a fuck if they were "born that way". To each his or her own. But for God's sake, don't fuck up shit for the 99% non trannies.

Again, Like PD said, the market will ultimatly judge Planet Fitness. But also don't be surprised when one day, businesses do get some kind of bailout for being tranny friendly.

:lol Oh gawd who said anything about masturbating?! That didn't happen!! So just quit being a hand wringing PTA lady! Should some day, rogue masturbaters start trying to recruit my kids I'll worry about them, but that hasn't happened :lol

Maybe a third dressing room for in betweeners ;)

Yes it's true the market will adjust accordingly. I don't care who gets a bailout or whatever, until they ban sweaty farty guys, I Don't give a shit about gym business.

Big Empty
03-10-2015, 06:22 PM
now any perve can wear a wig and get into the womans lockeroom

unleashbaynes
03-11-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm with CTOA. I have no problem with gays but trannies are just fucking weirdos who I don't like. Why the fuck even have male and female restrooms if any perv with ":cry gender identity issues :cry" can go into the women's room? Take your weird attention whoring self elsewhere.

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 11:44 AM
some people have multiple chromosomes fyi

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 11:53 AM
some people have multiple chromosomes fyi

all people do

but to head off your next comment, most have either XX or XY. And I'm pretty sure this guy has standard XY male chromosomes.

https://genderidentitywatch.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/pig.jpg?w=869

lebomb
03-11-2015, 12:04 PM
My take

Dick = A man
Pussy = A woman

/thread

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Another one of these freaks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227562/Colleen-Francis-Outrage-transgendered-woman-permitted-use-college-womens-locker-room-exposing-himself.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/04/article-2227562-15D6142D000005DC-552_308x185.jpg

A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

At the center of the controversy, Colleen Francis, a 45-year-old student at Olympia's Evergreen College who identifies as a woman but with male genitalia, says she has a right to use the facilities and the school agrees.

'The college cannot discriminate based on the basis of gender identity,' Evergreen Spokesman Jason Wettstein told KOMO. 'Gender identity is one of the protected things in discrimination law in this state.'

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 03:27 PM
tbh

I feel like most of you aren't reading this when you really should

Leetonidas
03-11-2015, 03:29 PM
This is what happens when you sign up at a place that openly admits they're not a gym :lmao

Blake
03-11-2015, 04:05 PM
I wonder if the woman that got kicked out for complaining plans on suing.

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 05:01 PM
'The college cannot discriminate based on the basis of gender identity,' Evergreen Spokesman Jason Wettstein told KOMO. 'Gender identity is one of the protected things in discrimination law in this state.'Insanity. It's like we're in some fucking satire.

~O~
03-11-2015, 05:52 PM
South Park was getting on about this in their previous season when Cartman whore something feminine and claimed to be gender confused in order to go into the women's bathroom.

z0sa
03-12-2015, 02:46 AM
Like Ive said before... I have no problem with teh gayz. But transgenders have and always will strike me as a different case altogether. Their entire mentality regarding their sexuality reeks of deception. Nowadays, i agree it is stupid caling your average L/G mentally ill as a rule but transgenders will always inhabit a questionable fringe for me in that regard.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Like Ive said before... I have no problem with teh gayz. But transgenders have and always will strike me as a different case altogether. Their entire mentality regarding their sexuality reeks of deception. Nowadays, i agree it is stupid caling your average L/G mentally ill as a rule but transgenders will always inhabit a questionable fringe for me in that regard.

I agree with this when it comes to this guy but when I see a guy like Bailey Jay I think hey, they put the work in, enjoy (them, not me)

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Like Ive said before... I have no problem with teh gayz. But transgenders have and always will strike me as a different case altogether. Their entire mentality regarding their sexuality reeks of deception. Nowadays, i agree it is stupid caling your average L/G mentally ill as a rule but transgenders will always inhabit a questionable fringe for me in that regard.Agree. The trans cover a broad range also. There are some that are chromosomaly screwed up and could truly go either way. Then you have these freaks that at 40 year old men that exude they want to dress like women. They're mentally unstable Andy guess is they've had something happen to them (most likely sexual abuse) that's fucked them up. It's too bad for them but they shouldn't be around young kids period.

Blake
03-12-2015, 08:16 AM
They need more privacy in the locker roomsperiod

When you try on clothes in dressing rooms, it's not one big room. Not sure why the one big room with no dressing rooms is the standard at gyms.

I guess it stems from the one big wall of shower heads from high school gyms and prisons

mingus
03-12-2015, 10:00 AM
I walked into the wrong locker room in Gold's onc by accident. Saw this hot girl with a perfect body in the jacuzzi, water up to right under her tits.

Blake
03-12-2015, 10:13 AM
I walked into the wrong locker room in Gold's onc by accident. Saw this hot girl with a perfect body in the jacuzzi, water up to right under her tits.

Well now all you gotta do is say you're a woman on your application and you can get in with her. Judgment free!

mrsmaalox
03-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Another one of these freaks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227562/Colleen-Francis-Outrage-transgendered-woman-permitted-use-college-womens-locker-room-exposing-himself.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/04/article-2227562-15D6142D000005DC-552_308x185.jpg

A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

At the center of the controversy, Colleen Francis, a 45-year-old student at Olympia's Evergreen College who identifies as a woman but with male genitalia, says she has a right to use the facilities and the school agrees.

'The college cannot discriminate based on the basis of gender identity,' Evergreen Spokesman Jason Wettstein told KOMO. 'Gender identity is one of the protected things in discrimination law in this state.'

Now this one is definitely a perv and should be kicked out. I'd have a problem with a woman sitting in a locker room with legs open displaying genitalia; women don't do that. The guy in the first story didn't do anything but walk into the locker room looking mannish, and according to the article didn't display or do anything pervy. Its a big difference if they behave in a respectful modest way and not change in the open.

mrsmaalox
03-12-2015, 10:30 AM

When you try on clothes in dressing rooms, it's not one big room. Not sure why the one big room with no dressing rooms is the standard at gyms.

I guess it stems from the one big wall of shower heads from high school gyms and prisons

I've never been in a women's locker room that didn't have curtained dressing areas (even my high school). And like I said before, I've never seen any bare boobs, butt or cooch in a locker room.

I think the group naked showers is a guy thing :lol But it does prompt me to wonder about how you dads handled taking your daughters to the bathroom when they were little. Women take little boys into public women's bathrooms all the time, but what about dads who have the kids out for the day? How did you walk your daughter thru to the one stall when there's a line of guys at the open urinals?

Wild Cobra
03-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Now this one is definitely a perv and should be kicked out. I'd have a problem with a woman sitting in a locker room with legs open displaying genitalia; women don't do that. The guy in the first story didn't do anything but walk into the locker room looking mannish, and according to the article didn't display or do anything pervy. Its a big difference if they behave in a respectful modest way and not change in the open.

I'm personally not shy. I have frequently gone to the nude beaches here in the Portland ares, nude. I did a local event over 10 years ago, Bare Naked Bowling for Bare Naked ladies tickets. That was 2000, or 2001. I was the third to bowl a turkey, and therefore, got my picture taken.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/bowling.jpg

However...

None of this should be forced upon people, and if any organization allows such things, it needs to be made clear to all who wish to be members.

Blake
03-12-2015, 10:38 AM
I've never been in a women's locker room that didn't have curtained dressing areas (even my high school). And like I said before, I've never seen any bare boobs, butt or cooch in a locker room.

I think the group naked showers is a guy thing :lol But it does prompt me to wonder about how you dads handled taking your daughters to the bathroom when they were little. Women take little boys into public women's bathrooms all the time, but what about dads who have the kids out for the day? How did you walk your daughter thru to the one stall when there's a line of guys at the open urinals?

Yeah the taking daughter to the guy bathroom thing sucked. I just carried her quickly until she was about 5 or 6 then made her go in the girls.

I'm wondering when a girl saying she's a guy will head into the guys locker where dudes regularly sit/stand around naked.

100%duncan
03-12-2015, 10:38 AM
I would be pissed as fuck if a creature like that was in the gym im going at

AaronY
03-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Outrage!

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Outrage!

Shut up Tranny.

Thread
03-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Though I confess I depressed the {See More} several times.

To no avail.

Infinite_limit
03-14-2015, 10:30 PM

Professional sports locker rooms don't even have personal dressing rooms. Even if you put up a few "curtains", the guys that actually used them would be stigmatized.

Blake
03-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Professional sports locker rooms don't even have personal dressing rooms. Even if you put up a few "curtains", the guys that actually used them would be stigmatized.

Neat

Infinite_limit
03-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Neat
Unless you have a tiny penis, why would you fear the current setup

Blake
03-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Unless you have a tiny penis, why would you fear the current setup

Like the chick in the op, I don't need to see a flabby old naked man walking in front of me.

but even so, i think insecure dudes with tiny, extra large or even a pair of dicks should be afforded privacy

Infinite_limit
03-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Like the chick in the op, I don't need to see a flabby old naked man walking in front of me.

but even so, i think insecure dudes with tiny, extra large or even a pair of dicks should be afforded privacy
Are you gonna install a "Must cover yourself when walking from shower" rule? That's when I see the most penis. Me walk to bathroom while old man flaunts.

resistanze
03-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Are you gonna install a "Must cover yourself when walking from shower" rule? That's when I see the most penis. Me walk to bathroom while old man flaunts.

But the black penis makes you go gaga tho.

Blake
03-15-2015, 04:12 PM

Sounds good to me. We don't allow people to walk around naked outside either.

Jacob1983
03-16-2015, 12:19 AM
I just don't get the whole lying "I'm a woman" bullshit. You're not a woman. Stop fooling yourself. You're the fat guy rubbing honey on your gut in gamer putting on a dress and thinking you're a real woman. Do it in private but if you do it in public, expect people to be weirded out by it.

Biernutz
03-16-2015, 02:02 AM

I have seen fathers bring their daughters into the men's room at the Att For Spurs games. Guys at the urinals
have their back to you and usually zip up before they walk away. I have let the fathers cut in line so he can take her
straight to a stall. I have never seen anyone disrespect or make jokes of a father with his daughter. If I saw
a father bringing his little girl in I would offer to have my wife take her into the ladies restroom but do you
trust a stranger.

Blake
03-16-2015, 10:17 AM
I have seen fathers bring their daughters into the men's room at the Att For Spurs games. Guys at the urinals
have their back to you and usually zip up before they walk away. I have let the fathers cut in line so he can take her
straight to a stall. I have never seen anyone disrespect or make jokes of a father with his daughter. If I saw
a father bringing his little girl in I would offer to have my wife take her into the ladies restroom but do you
trust a stranger.

Ugh making a kid sit on the toilet in the guys restroom at a sporting event.

Yeah i either wouldn't take daughter to a game or I just don't go to the game

cantthinkofanything
03-16-2015, 11:47 AM

These is a way different issue than the situation with the OP. Taking a little girl to the men's room and having her go potty in a stall is way different than a 10 year old girl going to workout and seeing a 40 year old tranny jacking off in the Women's room.

mrsmaalox
03-16-2015, 11:54 AM
These is a way different issue than the situation with the OP. Taking a little girl to the men's room and having her go potty in a stall is way different than a 10 year old girl going to workout and seeing a 40 year old tranny jacking off in the Women's room.

Strange but I still don't see in the OP where a 40 yr old tranny was jacking off anywhere.

cantthinkofanything
03-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Strange but I still don't see in the OP where a 40 yr old tranny was jacking off anywhere.

are you saying that 40 year old trannies don't jack off?

Spurtacular
07-20-2019, 05:56 PM
Yeah the taking daughter to the guy bathroom thing sucked. I just carried her quickly until she was about 5 or 6 then made her go in the girls.

I'm wondering when a girl saying she's a guy will head into the guys locker where dudes regularly sit/stand around naked.

You stand around naked with other dudes, regularly? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2019, 01:01 AM
I just think gyms, locker rooms, showers etc should be gender neutral. Enough with gender segregation (a sad vestige from the medieval Christian Sharia era), especially since homosexuality/pansexuality is so mainstream these days. Just respect your own space and other people's space and bodies, do whatever business you need to do, and be done with it? Is that so hard?

Pavlov
07-21-2019, 01:31 AM
derp is clearly insane

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 11:59 AM
trust a stranger.
One of those large brim summer hats so she can't see anything on the short trip to / from stall works too.

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 12:00 PM

Very small bottle disinfectant sprays sold in the market.
Also portable small packet wipes.

Chris
07-21-2019, 02:11 PM
https://twitter.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/1152829496334176257

Blake
07-21-2019, 03:00 PM
Very small bottle disinfectant sprays sold in the market.
Also portable small packet wipes.

Yeah but having to clean the piss off the toilet seats still blows

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 03:11 PM
Yeah but having to clean the piss off the toilet seats still blows
More fun had by you staying at home I guess.

Blake
07-21-2019, 04:00 PM
More fun had by you staying at home I guess.

Well I buy enough tickets for family and friends when I go. I like a group.

But yeah if I'm not in a suite, I'm generally more comfortable at home. My legs don't fit in the ATT center seats