And I couldn't put together my mind
But I will try to make it right
And she will never leave me behind

The winter and snow, I didn't feel cold
Because she will always give me hope
Come summer I will speak it loud
When I'm asking her out

Together we'll go, we'll see the rainbow
Know it'd be no ease, will you have faith in me?
I will succeed only if you can support me
Together we'll see the rainbow

Time after time I think of her name
She's the finest gift God's ever made
The goddess of luna, I've given her my heart
I always dream we'll never be apart

Whatever hardship we will get it through
I'll support her no matter what she'll choose
Come summer I will speak it loud
When I'm asking her out

Together we'll go, we'll see the rainbow
Know it'd be no ease, will you have faith in me?
I will succeed only if you can support me
Together we'll see the rainbow

m>s
03-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Rogue!!!

Franklin
03-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Bro... she doesn't respond to my poems actively these days, but I can tell that she still reads them. Maybe she just doesn't want to disrupt me. She also wants me to man up... I'll do my best to better myself in the next few months and I'll impress her once again in the summer, with an improved version of myself, both physically and mentally.

m>s
03-08-2015, 11:46 PM
She may have lost interest bro I wish you the best and if nothing else at least you learned something

Franklin
03-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Thanks, bro. I think I've made it clear enough to her how much I love her. If she really loves me too, it shouldn't be too hard for her to wait a year or something, and if that's not the case, then she's just not the right person for me or in other words, she isn't worth my love. I don't have no reason to regret, either way, imho.

m>s
03-09-2015, 02:31 AM
I think I've made it clear enough to her how much I love her.
Disagreed, you haven't done that until you ask her out and make it official. You should ask her on the off chance that it isn't too late.

Franklin
03-09-2015, 03:27 AM
But at this moment she wants me to stay focused on my own business. For example, last time I checked her twitter title it said "if you thrive, the butterflies will arrive; if you succeed, God will take care of it". Obviously she wrote that to me, and she wouldn't have written her titles in accordance with my poems if she had "lost interest" imho, so I guess it's still more than just an off chance for me. It's already March and we'll graduate in June, I don't think it makes much difference whether I ask her out right now or do it 3 months later. At the very least I will have to find a desired job before asking her out, tbh.

m>s
03-09-2015, 03:55 AM
But at this moment she wants me to stay focused on my own business. For example, last time I checked her twitter title it said "if you thrive, the butterflies will arrive; if you succeed, God will take care of it". Obviously she wrote that to me, and she wouldn't have written her titles in accordance with my poems
Honestly girls post dumb quotes on social media all he time, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. That quote could literally mean anything. You'd better ask her out or else youll never really know.

Franklin
03-09-2015, 09:06 AM
I'm 100% sure that she read everything I posted on my page and she changes her signature weekly as responses to me. Like the other week, after I posted something reminiscent of that day when she and I went together to a college for job interview (in that same poem I also expressed my concern about her future at PwC), she changed her signature to "no fear for the future, no reminiscence of the past". She probably didn't even know I could see her signature until about a month ago, and since then it seemed everything she wrote there was specifically addressed to me tbh. I will ask her out, I'll demand an answer no matter if the result is good or bad, but I'll have to wait until she's back in town.

Plus, I haven't found a job yet so it gives me a perfect reason to stay my ass right here instead of hitting the road to see her in her hometown as some of you scros suggested :lol

m>s
03-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Ok rogue