PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Jeanie Buss promises big changes soon, indirectly hints at taking over

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Tbh, I'm over the Lakers sucking. I can't watch 10 mins of this shit anymore, I'll be honest with you, the 2010 championship gave me so much joy that I've been running on that for about 5 years now. This teams needs to get much better and soon. I can handle the Broncos letting me down every year since Elway left, but not this.

“I’ve been assured by our basketball operations that the team will be back in contention soon. If we are not meeting those goals, then changes have to occur,” Buss said in a recent interview with Los Angeles News Group in her office at the Lakers’ practice facility in El Segundo. “I have no reason not to believe them when they tell me that’s what they can deliver. I don’t see what would be holding them back.” …And if not?
“Then we owe it to our shareholders, fans and partners that we have to move in a different direction to get this team back into contention,” Jeanie Buss said. “We made a commitment that we would operate the team the way Dr. Buss ran it.”

djohn2oo8
03-09-2015, 12:07 AM
She won't do any better than Jim.

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 12:09 AM
She won't do any better than Jim.

That might be true, but we have to try something here. Jim Buss is about Jim 1st then the Lakers. Jeanie is about the Lakers first, then her last. That's the one big difference. Jeanie loves the Lakers, Jim loves himself.

Personally, I think the Buss family needs to go if they don't get this team back on track within another 3 years

Killakobe81
03-09-2015, 12:13 AM
Tbh, I'm over the Lakers sucking. I can't watch 10 mins of this shit anymore, I'll be honest with you, the 2010 championship gave me so much joy that I've been running on that for about 5 years now. This teams needs to get much better and soon. I can handle the Broncos letting me down every year since Elway left, but not this.

Old shit she said same shit weeks ago

Killakobe81
03-09-2015, 12:15 AM
That might be true, but we have to try something here. Jim Buss is about Jim 1st then the Lakers. Jeanie is about the Lakers first, then her last. That's the one big difference. Jeanie loves the Lakers, Jim loves himself.

Personally, I think the Buss family needs to go if they don't get this team back on track within another 3 years

Calm the Fuck down. No team playing RKelly rotation mins is trying to win great stealth tank by Byron tonight

HI-FI
03-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Silver must've told her that they're going to screw over another franchise to prop up the Lakers again.

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Calm the Fuck down. No team playing RKelly rotation mins is trying to win great stealth tank by Byron tonight

I'm talking about where the Lakers are at, it's not even a rebuilding phase. It's in an entirely collapsed phase, stop with this team tank bullshit. Yes, I want the pick, no I dont want this team to win a single game again this season but Laker fans need to stop acting like we're suddenly a franchise that relies heavily on picks. We always relied on the Laker name and getting big agents.

ElNono
03-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Jim and Chaz are going to turn things around. It's coming. You just wait.

ElNono
03-09-2015, 12:21 AM
/bluefont

Clipper Nation
03-09-2015, 12:30 AM
Jeannie was responsible for The Begging and 48.5... good luck with that :lol

MultiTroll
03-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Silver must've told her that they're going to screw over another franchise to prop up the Lakers again.
This.
:lol anyone who acts like anything differently propels these frauds to a *title.

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 12:56 AM
never understood why Jeanie is so well received by Laker fans, besides the fact that she isn't Jim

Buddy Mignon
03-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Jeannie should just shut the fuck up and make the tough decisions she knows she needs to. She can start by firing her brother and his drinking partner. Get on her hands and knees and crawl back to Logo and overpay him to restore some respect to our FO again. And not renew Kobe to another contract. I haven't watched a game this year and less than 10 games last year. I refuse to show up at Mastros for a Rib Eye, baked potato, and roasted brussel sprouts then have the waiter serve me a shit sandwich. Fuck that!

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 01:18 AM
never understood why Jeanie is so well received by Laker fans, besides the fact that she isn't Jim

As I stated, Jim doesnt care about the Lakers, he cares about Jim. Jeanie has a passionate love for the Lakers, so she will find a way whether its to hire the right people or to hand the team over to the right guy.

Allow myself to summarize....myself

Jim Buss = the evil son from Gladiator
Jeanie = the princess who should have been the King as everyone else states.

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 01:19 AM
sounds like a lot of subjective bullshit

Thread
03-09-2015, 01:27 AM
If she can bring two NBA Titles like her brother did come on ahead.

illmatic
03-09-2015, 01:31 AM
If she can bring two NBA Titles like her brother did come on ahead.

You ain't getting shit for awhile so simmer down Cubby.

ElNono
03-09-2015, 01:39 AM
Jeannie should just shut the fuck up and make the tough decisions she knows she needs to. She can start by firing her brother and his drinking partner. Get on her hands and knees and crawl back to Logo and overpay him to restore some respect to our FO again. And not renew Kobe to another contract. I haven't watched a game this year and less than 10 games last year. I refuse to show up at Mastros for a Rib Eye, baked potato, and roasted brussel sprouts then have the waiter serve me a shit sandwich. Fuck that!

lol you're the Jim Buss of fans. They need to fix that team, but not for frontrunning naruto faggots like yourself.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Jeanie has a passionate love for the Lakers

If that were true, she would have never initiated The Begging or 48.5. She's arguably done more to ruin the Lakers than even Fredo :lol

Chris
03-09-2015, 01:43 AM
http://www.inpapasbasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Fredo_Boat_Murder_GodfatherII.jpg

illmatic
03-09-2015, 02:28 AM

What's it like to have a small cock you naruto lovin' faggot?

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 03:13 AM
If that were true, she would have never initiated The Begging or 48.5. She's arguably done more to ruin the Lakers than even Fredo :lol

You're not even trying lately, you went full troll. Never go full troll

Mal
03-09-2015, 03:20 AM
They need to cut Bryant. Then they can start to rebuild

RsxPiimp
03-09-2015, 07:22 AM
I'm with you OP, but I'm not too worried about it. As long as we get the pick this year plus Randle and a huge amount of cap space once Kobe's done, getting a marquee player won't be a problem. KD/Westbrook break up is inevitable. And as long as we don't use a huge amount of our cap on Rondo next year, the post Kobe Lakers looks promising.

DMC
03-09-2015, 07:25 AM

I've got something you can get over and start sucking.

DMC
03-09-2015, 07:27 AM
Draymond Green

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 07:43 AM
I've got something you can get over and start sucking.

Im gonna call you kanduru fish because you're on my dick everywhere I go :lol

Thread
03-09-2015, 07:54 AM
They need to cut Bryant. Then they can start to rebuild

You fuckers didn't even count before I lit.

You fucks.

DMC
03-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Im gonna call you kanduru fish because you're on my dick everywhere I go :lol

You can call me "mmmmf mmmmmf" as you're sucking tbh

Clipper Nation
03-09-2015, 09:11 AM
You're not even trying lately, you went full troll. Never go full troll
I'm not trolling at all, she really was responsible for The Begging and 48.5 :lol

jeebus
03-09-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm not trolling at all, she really was responsible for The Begging and 48.5 :lol

:lmao

:cry I'll be part of your brood of baby mamas if you stay :cry

and then a few months ag:lol

:cry Dwert! I still remember when you rammed my cervix the day before you chose Houston! :cry