PDA

View Full Version : OT: Floyd offers Chef Gordon Ramsay $100,000 seats for post-fight meal of Chicken Wings

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 10:35 AM
:lmao specifically Chicken wings, a hamburger, and cheesecake.....this dude must be training his ass off and literally eating plant food and protein leading up to the fight....shit is crazy...Floyd with the trolling goods....:lol

"All I want in return, after I win the fight, is to go a little way down the strip to his grill at Caesars Palace and have the best chef in the world cook me up chicken wings, a burger and cheesecake."And I don't mean one of his employees. I want the best chef in the world cooking my post-fight dinner. That's not much to ask for ringside tickets."

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye-on-sports/25098654/mayweather-offers-gordon-ramsay-ringside-seats-for-post-fight-meal

hater
03-09-2015, 11:00 AM
He could easily get that meal at MacDonald. Wonder if he wants the toy that comes with the meal :lol

DMC
03-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Few if any ringside seats go for real money. They are all comps.

apalisoc_9
03-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Who do you think wins Kool?

I'd say Manny via points because none of these old geezers have enough power at there age and judges typically favour more aggressive fighters.

StrengthAndHonor
03-09-2015, 02:31 PM

I'd say Manny via points because none of these old geezers have enough power at there age and judges typically favour more aggressive fighters.

Pacquiao will deliver some good blows but he can never out point Mayweather. Mayweather by decision most likely but personally, I have him winning in 10 round by KO.

Bulaien999
03-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Few if any ringside seats go for real money. They are all comps.

They are saying not this go around. Everyone has to pay to play.

DMC
03-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Not necessarily. Often the seats are paid for by 3rd party sponsors just to get big names up front.

baseline bum
03-09-2015, 02:58 PM
He could easily get that meal at MacDonald. Wonder if he wants the toy that comes with the meal :lol

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 03:20 PM

I dont know....but I will say this....I don't really dislike Manny I just want Floyd to win to stick it to the white man for always wanting a great white hope (in the case yellow hope)....no matter who loses the fight..they both win....getting paid 125 and 80 million respectively for one fight...fuck both of them nikkas :lol

That being said...go Mayweather :lol

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 03:46 PM
I dont know....but I will say this....I don't really dislike Manny I just want Floyd to win to stick it to the white man for always wanting a great white hope (in the case yellow hope)....no matter who loses the fight..they both win....getting paid 125 and 80 million respectively for one fight...fuck both of them nikkas :lol

Yeah, I'm sure the white man will be tossing and turning at night at the devastating loss of their Philipino champion. I can see it now, Bob calling Stanley at 3 am holding tears back,"why Bob? Why did our Manny lose the fight? It already hurts :cry"

The white man will win at the end when Floyd is a broke nigga. Cuz 1 minute you're the king of the boxing world, the next you're doing Broadway shows trying to figure out wtf happened to you

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the white man will be tossing and turning at night at the devastating loss of their Philipino champion. I can see it now, Bob calling Stanley at 3 am holding tears back,"why Bob? Why did our Manny lose the fight? It already hurts :cry"

The white man will win at the end when Floyd is a broke nigga. Cuz 1 minute you're the king of the boxing world, the next you're doing Broadway shows trying to figure out wtf happened to you

Floyd being broke...in your dreams shrimp dick :lol

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 03:50 PM

Nah- I can't remember a white boxer I rooted for.
Tyson was my man pre-prison and that was kind of it for the heavyweights.
Hate the division now.
I always liked the Mexican fighter's hearts. They fought for more than the purse, if you get what I'm saying.
That and I live in El Paso now and my woman is Mexican so... it comes with the territory.
I can feel where you're coming from though, but fuck it man.
I ain't talking that noise right now.

Mayweather is such a good in-ring tactician- how can someone not appreciate that?
Pac-Man will still make for a good opponent as they both have aged together.
Honestly I expect to see some real nastiness come through on some of those punches thrown by these two men.
Hell yes.

I'll be watching this fight, for sure.
Liquor for the PPV and party favors for the After.

Here's to a damn good match.

RsxPiimp
03-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Pacquiao will deliver some good blows but he can never out point Mayweather. Mayweather by decision most likely but personally, I have him winning in 10 round by KO.

:lmao @ knock out prediction