PDA

View Full Version : What Should We Do About The Racist and Vile OU - SAE Fraternity Rant

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 11:31 AM
when are these folks gonna show some civility..they act like savages....poor examples of how some people raise their kids

lE_YAL4PqDU

DD
03-09-2015, 11:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw

Blake
03-09-2015, 11:36 AM
SAE will probably have their charter put on double public probation for at least four years. What more would there be to do?

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 11:42 AM
doesn't surprise me. kids will probably get kicked of campus but go on to live privileged successful lives as white supremacists. the obsession over anything black is weird to me, though. they probably never grew up around blacks but can't help but have us on their minds ALL THE DAMN TIME. i bet they even call themselves the N word too. wanna be black and hate us at the same damn time.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 11:46 AM
yup i was right...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b463fe733ef7e82758de43f109d7eccf/tumblr_nkybz58cgH1r0jlbgo1_500.jpg

from OU football star, eric striker

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 12:05 PM
yup i was right...

from OU football star, eric striker

I was just saying telling someone this morning that we never talk about whites and sing songs and chants about them in our fraternities...we just don't care they're not on our minds....Some of the folks that act this way....I don't get their daily obsession it really is odd...but I think I know why they do this Trill....In all honesty and seriousness...I think it's because they actually feel inferior in some way...I really mean it..there's something that makes them feel inferior and feel the need to think about us all the time....I think it's an inferiority complex mixed with jealousy...they hype and pump each other up but when their black counter parts come around they shrivel up in fear like little pussies..it really is the same shit we see on ST daily...people like M>S, Jeebus, Benefactor, Besteva, DMC etc to a man know they would get straight up stomped the fuck out if they ever talked that shit in my or any other black dudes face...they know it so instead they build each other up when the black man ain't around....

again notice I said some whites...there are a ton of decent white folks out there....tbh

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 12:12 PM
and just like that, the cowards are leaving town with their tails in between their legs. pussies.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
doesn't surprise me. kids will probably get kicked of campus but go on to live privileged successful lives as white supremacists. the obsession over anything black is weird to me, though. they probably never grew up around blacks but can't help but have us on their minds ALL THE DAMN TIME. i bet they even call themselves the N word too. wanna be black and hate us at the same damn time.

If they didn't grow up around black people, then they probably learned these stereotypes from how celebrity blacks present themselves in the music and entertainment industry.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608051981018005531&pid=15.1&P=0

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
I was just saying telling someone this morning that we never talk about whites and sing songs and chants about them in our fraternities...we just don't care they're not on our minds....Some of the folks that act this way....I don't get their daily obsession it really is odd...but I think I know why they do this Trill....In all honesty and seriousness...I think it's because they actually feel inferior in some way...I really mean it..there's something that makes them feel inferior and feel the need to think about us all the time....I think it's an inferiority complex mixed with jealousy...they hype and pump each other up but when their black counter parts come around they shrivel up in fear like little pussies..it really is the same shit we see on ST daily...people like M>S, Jeebus, Benefactor, Besteva, DMC etc to a man know they would get straight up stomped the fuck out if they ever talked that shit in my or any other black dudes face...they know it so instead they build each other up when the black man ain't around....

again notice I said some whites...there are a ton of decent white folks out there....tbh

fam, i'm in a frat and we NEVER do corny shit like sing racist chants or anything remotely close to what these white frats do. but yea, its an inferiority complex, has to be. they wake up and go to sleep with us on their mind. call us the n word and then turn around listen to gangsta rap and call each other the n word, just weird man.

exposing them and shaming racists is the best medicine for these weirdos...and any white supremacist on ST who slipped up and posted their pic, mentioned their career field and what state they live in, trill got dirt on you doggie and will make an example out of you real quick. try me.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 12:18 PM
that's their MO....talk and shit and run....I'm really not even mad about the video it's something I expect...it's just part of life...all I want is for morons to stop saying blacks aren't affected by deep seated racism...that's all I want...and for these same people to realize why we need laws against discrmination and why we need affirmative action and why we need to keep remembering atrocities against blacks....we need tapes like this to prove we were right all along...just like the the Justice dept report on Ferguson....no white people we're not paranoid..this shit really is deep seated.....from Donald Sterling on down to these college kids....we're not making shit up....

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 12:28 PM
If they didn't grow up around black people, then they probably learned these stereotypes from how celebrity blacks present themselves in the music and entertainment industry.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608051981018005531&pid=15.1&P=0

you mean like we as blacks learned from Travis Barker and Tommie Lee..should I post their smoked out and tatted up pics as well...let me know because I have them.....lol

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 12:33 PM
that's their MO....talk and shit and run....I'm really not even mad about the video it's something I expect...it's just part of life...all I want is for morons to stop saying blacks aren't affected by deep seated racism...that's all I want...and for these same people to realize why we need laws against discrmination and why we need affirmative action and why we need to keep remembering atrocities against blacks....we need tapes like this to prove we were right all along...just like the the Justice dept report on Ferguson....no white people we're not paranoid..this shit really is deep seated.....from Donald Sterling on down to these college kids....we're not making shit up....

word, i'm not surprised either, we've seen this over and over and over again, but all we hear is "racism is a thing of the past!" "stop focusing on race" "stop using the race card!" and in reality, they're the ones stuck on race. they're the ones raping girls at parties and getting away with it. they're the ones pulling the race card.

if people aren't affected by it, then they turn the other cheek. they hate hearing us talk about racism cuz they know the shits true. they'd rather us shut up about it and accept it, nah fuck that.

i know not all white people are racist but i wish there were more white people like the guy who recorded and exposed the geek and geekettes who were chanting. we need them to stand up and speak out against racism when they see it. lord knows they see the shit all the time but are probably too afraid to say anything.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2015, 12:34 PM
you mean like we as blacks learned from Travis Barker and Tommie Lee..should I post their smoked out and tatted up pics as well...let me know because I have them.....lol

http://static.tvgcdn.net/MediaBin/Content/090831/News/Todays_News_Our_Take/4_thurs/090903barker1.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/6c/fe/25/6cfe257835cd7f6eb10ed2c9384d093a.jpg

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 12:57 PM
In this thread alone I'd say trill and kool are closing in on what could be at least a 1000 word essay... not at all obsessed...

i bet they even call themselves the N word too. wanna be black and hate us at the same damn time.

This isn't the 90s. Stop kidding yourself.

I thought we were the buttoned up, nerdy, responsible types? At least that's the stereotype blacks usually goof on us with. Nice try

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 01:04 PM
We're seeing the start of a new era. Slowly kools starting to recognize the superior race. This isn't hard to find these days. The self-hating black is pretty common. They see their lack of worth and/or what their race has become known for and they desperately try to distance themselves. The greatest example being how black guys never go for black women anymore. And if they're lucky enough to find a foolish or naive white woman it's them who assimilate to the whites! Now let's look at current rich blacks (aka pro athletes). Why is it 99% of them try their hardest to look like they're from Portland or Williamsburg? So I'm supposed to believe blacks are the most copied race? Maybe 15 years ago.

The power's been restored. Welcome to the natural order of things, kool

tbh

m>s
03-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Great song tbh

Ginobilly
03-09-2015, 01:13 PM

These people are afraid that their economic strangle hold on the economy is coming to an end. Black and Hispanic people will inherit the US economy after they have been cheated out of the game for the last 200 years or so. But you'll are right about white people doing this type of racist shit nowadays. I.E the recent racist UT Austin party where they made fun of Mexican Americans/Hispanics by implying in the party that their only good for labor jobs.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2015, 01:19 PM
These people are afraid that .....Black and Hispanic people will inherit the US economy

no shit. Blacks and Hispanics should be scared also. Unless anyone thinks they can duplicate the other successful countries run by blacks or Hispanics. Like...uh...

Ginobilly
03-09-2015, 01:20 PM
LOL at white people known as lovers of little boys. Known for starting NAMBLA and other faggot organizations. promoting faggotry and circumcision. :lol Giving up your most prized possession: The Nordic women, to the Hispanic, Black and Arab man without a fight. LOL Mexicans, Blacks and pinche chinos taking over the US. LOL Jews fucking everybody in the ass financially in the end! At least we got the Spurs! 5 rings faggot!

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2015, 01:30 PM
LOL at white people known as lovers of little boys. Known for starting NAMBLA and other faggot organizations. promoting faggotry and circumcision. :lol Giving up your most prized possession: The Nordic women, to the Hispanic, Black and Arab man without a fight. LOL Mexicans, Blacks and pinche chinos taking over the US. LOL Jews fucking everybody in the ass financially in the end! At least we got the Spurs! 5 rings faggot!

:flag:

unleashbaynes
03-09-2015, 02:09 PM
:lol fraternities
:lol surprised that a bunch of white frat boys in Oklahoma are inbred racists
:lol paying for friends

Blake
03-09-2015, 02:18 PM
$100 says they had just finished listening to uptown funk you up before they started the sing along

Blake
03-09-2015, 02:20 PM
and just like that, the cowards are leaving town with their tails in between their legs. pussies.

They're getting kicked out

hehateme
03-09-2015, 02:21 PM
You expect to much out of Oklahoma, honestly.

Blake
03-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Sae homepage rofl

http://www.sae.net/image/2013/page-images/home_friendship_men_trans.png

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-09-2015, 02:59 PM
http://favim.com/orig/201104/09/Favim.com-15307.jpg

Wah wah wah I'm black everybody please like me! I swear you n!ggers whine as much as the jews whine about muh six gorillian. We had to be forced at gun point to go to the same schools and share the same water fountains as you. You're so despised most of us would rather have people from a different country that speak a different language mow our lawns and clean our homes. Speaking of which this is what those people think of you

OM8gkKlqor4

You think things are bad for you now just wait until they take over, but but but "muh slavery" doesn't work on them. Ive seen neighborhoods that were 100% nig turn 100% bean in less than 10 years. There's a lot of empty space and cheap real estate in Africa I would start looking into it if I was a pavement ape tbh

RD2191
03-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Lmao. Pussies. If youre gonna be racist at least have the balls to do it in public. Bunch of benefactors and DMCs in that frat.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 03:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfSZ2r4Tq0

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfSZ2r4Tq0

nice commentary

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2015, 03:36 PM
nice commentary

Bend over, I'll show you a nice commentary.

cd021
03-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Would be great if someone released their names and hundreds of people start crushing them on their Facebook pages.

rjv
03-09-2015, 05:28 PM
that fraternity has nothing on ST when it comes to racism. it does probably trump the IQ of most ST posters though.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 05:28 PM
I. Abhor these rat bastards but technically dont they have a right to free speech? M y question is how can some support Je suis Charlie and not support these punks...I think all these racists need their asses kicked.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Would be great if someone released their names and hundreds of people start crushing them on their Facebook pages.These guys might be stupid enough to bitch to the media about getting kicked off campus. Props to OU for putting the hammer down though.

SupremeGuy
03-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Why are you so desperate for approval? Would you feel better if the frat boys patted your head?

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Would be great if someone released their names and hundreds of people start crushing them on their Facebook pages.

People's passionate hatred for anyone who never actually DID anything bad except say mean things is troublesome. These poor bastards are fucked because they were douches in private and someone fucking recorded it. Get a life

ChumpDumper
03-09-2015, 06:09 PM
They got a shot at redemption. Will be interesting to see if the national fraternity disowns them or tries for the save.

SupremeGuy
03-09-2015, 07:10 PM
People's passionate hatred for anyone who never actually DID anything bad except say mean things is troublesome.This.

The Reckoning
03-09-2015, 07:29 PM
the age of social media. big brother's watching...and by that i mean the neighborhood watch, not the government. orwell missed on that point.

cd021
03-09-2015, 09:37 PM
People's passionate hatred for anyone who never actually DID anything bad except say mean things is troublesome. These poor bastards are fucked because they were douches in private and someone fucking recorded it. Get a life

Couldn't care less about someone recording it. Its out now and they deserve to get shamed for their statements.

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 10:03 PM
Couldn't care less about someone recording it. Its out now and they deserve to get shamed for their statements.

see, this says a lot right here. IT WASN'T A FUCKING STATEMENT, YOU FUCKING DOPE! It's a recording of people I'm assuming thought were in the company of friends. I can't wait till this happens to blacks and I'll be just as upset as I am with this and with Donald Sterling. The thing is it won't happen because blacks don't have those bleeding heart snitches that think they're making the world a better place.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 10:08 PM

Trill Clinton
03-09-2015, 10:09 PM
the chickenshit coward already deleted his social media

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 10:16 PM
the chickenshit coward already deleted his social media

lol how is that cowardice? I have a feeling if any of us on here got doxxed we'd go off the social media grid for the shit we've all said. What happened to them on the bus is no different. A little more careless obviously, but same principle

ChumpDumper
03-09-2015, 10:22 PM
see, this says a lot right here. IT WASN'T A FUCKING STATEMENT, YOU FUCKING DOPE! It's a recording of people I'm assuming thought were in the company of friends. I can't wait till this happens to blacks and I'll be just as upset as I am with this and with Donald Sterling. The thing is it won't happen because blacks don't have those bleeding heart snitches that think they're making the world a better place.I figure it won't happen because blacks generally want blacks to be allowed into fraternities.

Red Hawk #21
03-09-2015, 10:49 PM

Wah wah wah I'm black everybody please like me! I swear you n!ggers whine as much as the jews whine about muh six gorillian. We had to be forced at gun point to go to the same schools and share the same water fountains as you. You're so despised most of us would rather have people from a different country that speak a different language mow our lawns and clean our homes. Speaking of which this is what those people think of you

OM8gkKlqor4

You think things are bad for you now just wait until they take over, but but but "muh slavery" doesn't work on them. Ive seen neighborhoods that were 100% nig turn 100% bean in less than 10 years. There's a lot of empty space and cheap real estate in Africa I would start looking into it if I was a pavement ape tbh

I've always told Blacks that a lot of Mexicans hate them (I still don't understand why), yet they'll always say I'm trying to scare them or some BS like that. Just wait till Mexicans take over, it's gunna be brutal for Black people. And by Black people I mainly mean the Darker skinned ones, I've never seen a Mexican call a light-skinned Black person a "Mayate" so I get the vibe that they only hate Darker Blacks.

SnakeBoy
03-09-2015, 11:28 PM
...people like M>S, Jeebus, Benefactor, Besteva, DMC etc to a man know they would get straight up stomped the fuck out if they ever talked that shit in my or any other black dudes face...

So your response to being called a chimp would be to immediately act like a chimp...sounds about right.

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 11:50 PM

OM8gkKlqor4

http://happyteacherhappykids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 11:52 PM
I've always told Blacks that a lot of Mexicans hate them (I still don't understand why), yet they'll always say I'm trying to scare them or some BS like that. Just wait till Mexicans take over, it's gunna be brutal for Black people. And by Black people I mainly mean the Darker skinned ones, I've never seen a Mexican call a light-skinned Black person a "Mayate" so I get the vibe that they only hate Darker Blacks.
Because Mexicans believe in loyalty. They have strong family structures. How does a Mexican benefit from associating with Blacks? Cheaper Crack?

Infinite_limit
03-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Also, who ever filmed it is a rat

and surprised the Frat was completely deleted. Classic double standard against Whites

m>s
03-10-2015, 12:09 AM

I dont know know what the fuck you're talking about, I've called blacks n!gger to their face when the situation is appropriate

youre not even black

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Has the camera guy come out yet? If not I don't know why he gets to enjoy anonymity while fucking with others who didn't get the luxury of privacy. Everyone who's in favor of this public execution better agree

m>s
03-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Black boys like to fantasize that they have big pee pees and are feared. It's usually the opposite. Name a more worthless race? It's compensation for the lack of achievements they've never added to mankind

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 03:09 AM
I dont know know what the fuck you're talking about, I've called blacks n!gger to their face when the situation is appropriate

youre not even black

No, you haven't, tbh:lmao..

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 03:10 AM
Black boys like to fantasize that they have big pee pees and are feared. It's usually the opposite. Name a more worthless race? It's compensation for the lack of achievements they've never added to mankind

:lol bro, you discuss black penises more than anybody here, tbh..

AlexJones
03-10-2015, 04:36 AM
LMFAO "You can hang em from a tree but they'll never sign with me"

AlexJones
03-10-2015, 04:39 AM

OM8gkKlqor4

:lmao:lmao:lmao

AlexJones
03-10-2015, 04:43 AM
:lol I'd like to know who the snitch was that took the video. Vegas has it a jew at -145

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 07:22 AM
No, you havent

:lol M>s knows he's chicken shit thats why when he posts shit like that Im laughing my ass off....remember det time Rocketfanyao had him literally shitting his pants....he was openly scared as fuck....nervous like a muthafucker I'm going to find that thread and repost that shit for all to see what kinda pussy he really is.....

His gay ass Mav buddies used to meet up at gyms and parks to hoop but he was to scared to go because he thought someone would invite me and I'd show up...or anyone that he's talked shit too would show up....:lmao He was overly agressive online with Mono because he knows Mono is a little white asian mix that weighs 105lbs.

All joking aside a real life womans pussy is harder than M>s....

SupremeGuy
03-10-2015, 08:04 AM
OM8gkKlqor4

I've always told Blacks that a lot of Mexicans hate them (I still don't understand why), yet they'll always say I'm trying to scare them or some BS like that. Just wait till Mexicans take over, it's gunna be brutal for Black people. And by Black people I mainly mean the Darker skinned ones, I've never seen a Mexican call a light-skinned Black person a "Mayate" so I get the vibe that they only hate Darker Blacks.There's A LOT of fucking truth in these posts, tbh. :lol

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 12:44 PM

But they weren't in "private". They were on an SAE sponsored outing, representing the frat AND the University.

The Reckoning
03-10-2015, 12:54 PM
people act like this isn't prevalent in every frat

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 01:36 PM
But they weren't in "private". They were on an SAE sponsored outing, representing the frat AND the University.

You're right, they weren't in private residence but they were in fucking private and you know it. They were alone on a bus. Right now no one else in the world would know about this if not for that little weasel. And I understand that they gotta go now. I'm not mad at the University. I'm mad at the person who wanted to fuck with people who probably just have douchey personalities

Blake
03-10-2015, 01:42 PM
You're right, they weren't in private residence but they were in fucking private and you know it. They were alone on a bus. Right now no one else in the world would know about this if not for that little weasel. And I understand that they gotta go now. I'm not mad at the University. I'm mad at the person who wanted to fuck with people who probably just have douchey personalities

Maybe it was one of their girlfriends

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Maybe it was one of their girlfriends

Ok? Then hopefully the boyfriend has nudes and posts them online. I don't know why she'd have a problem with that. She gave them to someone else by sending them. Not really "private" anymore

mrsmaalox
03-10-2015, 01:56 PM

I know they weren't in private because I understand what the law defines as a "reasonable expectation of privacy."

I'm inclined to think you are mad because someone fucked with white boys; you usually jump right in when people fuck with minorities (especially women) who just have douchey personalities ;)

Blake
03-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Ok? Then hopefully the boyfriend has nudes and posts them online. I don't know why she'd have a problem with that. She gave them to someone else by sending them. Not really "private" anymore

You're not good with how the law works, are you.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:06 PM

Shut tha fuck up. Even a retard like me who pretends to be black knows better than this...:lol Just kidding....my nikkas now I'm black...you cant have this much passion if it aint real....real talk....

But back to the topic...thank goodness the weasel ratted them out...these douche bags like millions of others like them would typically hold these racist views in private...then go on to graduate college....get favorable jobs because of their skin color and subtly practice their hate by being discrimanatory against minorities and denying them opportunities and other things....it was good this type of behavior was exposed as it PROVES that use of the race card is not only needed but it's Legit...we have a real problem in this country and this proves we are right in our complaints.

Hey dick face.....Stop being mad because this secret hate was exposed..... Maybe shaming these morons will help them and others who think as they do that they are bad people and need to change. We dont need for them not to be exposed so they can go on discriminating and hurting people for decades only to find out when they close to 50 yrs old that the vast majority of black people are good people and just like everyone else....
No need to wait that long when we can tell you now what you'll come to the conclusion to when you're 50.....

Koolaid Man

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 02:19 PM
I know they weren't in private because I understand what the law defines as a "reasonable expectation of privacy."

I'm inclined to think you are mad because someone fucked with white boys; you usually jump right in when people fuck with minorities (especially women) who just have douchey personalities ;)

If they're getting crucified for it and they thought it was private then absolutely I'd be pissed. This isn't a race thing in the slightest. This is fucking hating the culture we live in of a bunch of tattle tales with phony morality.

Shut tha fuck up. Even a retard like me who pretends to be black knows better than this...:lol Just kidding....my nikkas now I'm black...you cant have this much passion if it aint real....real talk....

But back to the topic...thank goodness the weasel ratted them out...these douche bags like millions of others like them would typically hold these racist views in private...then go on to graduate college....get favorable jobs because of their skin color and subtly practice their hate by being discrimanatory against minorities and denying them opportunities and other things....it was good this type of behavior was exposed as it PROVES that use of the race card is not only needed but it's Legit...we have a real problem in this country and this proves we are right in our complaints.

Hey dick face.....Stop being mad because this secret hate was exposed..... Maybe shaming these morons will help them and others who think as they do that they are bad people and need to change. We dont need for them not to be exposed so they can go on discriminating and hurting people for decades only to find out when they close to 50 yrs old that the vast majority of black people are good people and just like everyone else....
No need to wait that long when we can tell you now what you'll come to the conclusion to when you're 50.....

Koolaid Man

Summarize what you're wanting to say, you fucking dolt. I'm not wasting my time reading an op-ed written by a moron like you

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:29 PM
I spanked your punk ass...now you're running scared....dont be mad dawg you know I'm spot the fuck on....little bitch

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Black men need to cool the shit music, raise their kids. And get out of al those stupid gangs.

Until that happens they are asking for it. Act like a bunch of fucking idiots and they will get treated as such.

70% of all black children are raised in a one parent home, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Black men need to cool the shit music, raise their kids. And get out of al those stupid gangs.

Until that happens they are asking for it. Act like a bunch of fucking idiots and they will get treated as such.

Congratulations Avante. I just found out that it's OK for you parade your dick and ball around underage girls if you're willing to dress like a woman.

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Congratulations Avante. I just found out that it's OK for you parade your dick and ball around underage girls if you're willing to dress like a woman.

Dude, why do you struggle so badly with that? And what's underage over there? And, pro hookers and the military has been going on since day one.

Damn you're stupid.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:42 PM

Hey. Pedo.....tired of all my sex talk because it aint kiddie talk....lol

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Dude, why do you struggle so badly with that? And what's underage over there? And, pro hookers and the military has been going on since day one.

Damn you're stupid.

Sorry...I thought you'd be happy with the information.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 02:53 PM
I spanked your punk ass...now you're running scared....dont be mad dawg you know I'm spot the fuck on....little bitch

Where'd I run? I wanted you to summarize your points. You realize when you eventually apply for a big boy job you can't just hand them a life story. You gotta use your words and space wisely. And easy on the ellipses. Use complete sentences and periods

Blake
03-10-2015, 02:57 PM

Damn you are one stupid fucker

Avante
03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey. Pedo.....tired of all my sex talk because it aint kiddie talk....lol

Navy guy running the bars is not a pedo stupid, ok? If it were then this country has millions and millions of pedos.

Punk kids are in awe of sex, grown ups expect it, ok?

Avante
03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Sorry...I thought you'd be happy with the information.

Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~~~~

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 04:02 PM

Maybe they'll cool it with that "shit music, raise their kids, and get out of gangs" once whitey doesn't discriminate them for jobs and careers??

Of all my life living in San Antonio/South Texas; this is a truth bomb here. The most blatant racism I have seen has been from white Anglo people against Mexican American and blacks(middle class, upper class), and white Hispanic people against Mestizos and other Mexican Americans and blacks coming from Latin America/Mexico(white Jews, Euro Mexican fresa faggots). I been to a lot of countries. But the truth is in my experience the most racist people on earth are Jews and White Nordic People from pred Nordic countries.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~~~~

wait...do you go to Planet Fitness? you know...to achieve your twisted railroad iron body

Avante
03-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Maybe they'll cool it with that "shit music, raise their kids, and get out of gangs" once whitey doesn't discriminate them for jobs and careers??

Of all my life living in San Antonio/South Texas; this is a truth bomb here. The most blatant racism I have seen has been from white Anglo people against Mexican American and blacks(middle class, upper class), and white Hispanic people against Mestizos and other Mexican Americans and blacks coming from Latin America/Mexico(white Jews, Euro Mexican fresa faggots). I been to a lot of countries. But the truth is in my experience the most racist people on earth are Jews and White Nordic People from pred Nordic countries.

Way too many succesful blacks to go with that bullshit.

I live in Mexico North, California. Mexicans just can't figure out a house with 8 in it can't survive on 30 grand a year.

Avante
03-10-2015, 04:22 PM
wait...do you go to Planet Fitness? you know...to achieve your twisted railroad iron body

I have a gym in the home, and it's twisted railroad steel, so get it right.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:25 PM
I have a gym in the home, and it's twisted railroad steel, so get it right.

when the kids come over for daycare, do you change into women's clothes and use the bathroom with the little girls?

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 04:37 PM

:cry :cry :cry

that's the most blatant racism you've seen because you're looking at it from one side. There's racism all across the board. And here's the real truth bomb. If you're mexican or black move to a bigger city, dress like a fucking adult, speak proper fucking English, and show up on time, and those bigwig white racists will be fighting each other to hire you. Truth. They care about two things, money and job security. These days it's extremely beneficial to hire minorities so when one walks through the door dressed nice and well spoken they might as well dump all the white resumes in the trash. It's game over. This is especially true for high school students going to college

Spurminator
03-10-2015, 06:22 PM
This would be a good opportunity to address whether we really need fraternities and sororities anymore or if we've decided they're kind of fucking lame.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 06:27 PM
I think OU went too far expelling the two dudes.

Blake
03-10-2015, 06:50 PM

Ditto. Shutting down a frat is one thing..

Blake
03-10-2015, 06:52 PM
This would be a good opportunity to address whether we really need fraternities and sororities anymore or if we've decided they're kind of fucking lame.

actually, college itself has become lame and a rather bad investment unless you are pursuing the right degree

SupremeGuy
03-10-2015, 07:26 PM

70% of all black children are raised in a one parent home, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~Damn, even Avante is dropping truth bombs on you bitches. :lol

but but but white people is racist :cry
blacklivesmatter :cry
black people don't raise their children because white people :cry

Infinite_limit
03-10-2015, 07:28 PM
When is the football player that posted hate filled message being expelled?

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 07:43 PM
When is the football player that posted hate filled message being expelled?He won't be expelled.

Will that make you cry?

Infinite_limit
03-10-2015, 08:26 PM
He won't be expelled.

Will that make you cry?
Mainstream media tries making us believe "racism is taught". Incorrect. It's a product of experience. More racism will be created from the school overstepping punishment and practising hypocrisy.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Mainstream media tries making us believe "racism is taught". Incorrect. It's a product of experience. More racism will be created from the school overstepping punishment and practising hypocrisy.But you're in favor of racism, so you have to support their expulsion in that case.

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 08:42 PM
:cry :cry :cry

that's the most blatant racism you've seen because you're looking at it from one side. There's racism all across the board. And here's the real truth bomb. If you're mexican or black move to a bigger city, dress like a fucking adult, speak proper fucking English, and show up on time, and those bigwig white racists will be fighting each other to hire you. Truth. They care about two things, money and job security. These days it's extremely beneficial to hire minorities so when one walks through the door dressed nice and well spoken they might as well dump all the white resumes in the trash. It's game over. This is especially true for high school students going to college

:lol I could care less dawg. I come from a successful white Mexican American Tejano family(I own a ranch and small business) and have never had any racial or discriminatory problems. I'm just telling you'll from what I've observed in work places and in my business ventures with other people. I've golfed with other rich pricks at la Sonterra and have heard how they refer to dark people. I hear everything because lots of white people assume I'm Anglo(cause I got red hair and green eyes) when I'm actually MA/Hispanic. I've always been in the background just observing and hearing everything.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Mainstream media tries making us believe "racism is taught". Incorrect. It's a product of experience. More racism will be created from the school overstepping punishment and practising hypocrisy.

lol stop bitching cuz these faggits got caught....it's the cost of doing business my man...now go back to rooting for that nigga faggot you cheer for :lol

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 09:17 PM
:lol I could care less dawg. I come from a successful white Mexican American Tejano family(I own a ranch and small business) and have never had any racial or discriminatory problems. I'm just telling you'll from what I've observed in work places and in my business ventures with other people. I've golfed with other rich pricks at la Sonterra and have heard how they refer to dark people. I hear everything because lots of white people assume I'm Anglo(cause I got red hair and green eyes) when I'm actually MA/Hispanic. I've always been in the background just observing and hearing everything.

Ok, I know this might upset you but you're white. Don't try to get fancy just because this country has made you wanna be more "cultural." You're white.

Darius McCrary
03-11-2015, 08:50 AM
:lol bro, you discuss black penises more than anybody here, tbh..

:lmao that and how to tickle foreskin with a feather to tell if it's intact :rollin

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 08:59 AM
He won't be expelled.

Will that make you cry?Do you think he should be?

DarrinS
03-11-2015, 09:24 AM

Why? People can get fired for having light-hearted politically incorrect jokes in their junk folder.

Isn't this worse?

Blake
03-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Why? People can get fired for having light-hearted politically incorrect jokes in their junk folder.

Isn't this worse?

these kids aren't employed by OU. They're students.

Would you want to expel them if they were in high school still?

DarrinS
03-11-2015, 09:31 AM
these kids aren't employed by OU. They're students.

Would you want to expel them if they were in high school still?

Yes

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 09:48 AM

On the news last night, there were some protestors that were picketing in front of one of the kid's houses. When they interviewed them, this dumb bitch (introduced as so and so with 3 biracial children) started blaming the parents saying that some of the responsibility falls on them. Without having a clue where the kid got it from.

Blake
03-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Yes

K. I'd disagree based on intent.

There was no malicious intent to do real harm to anyone. Just dumb kids singing a racist song like some posters on this board do on a daily basis.

I'd be good with a suspension for a semester or two, but knee jerk expulsion is too extreme here, imo

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Do you think he should be?No.

Isn't this worse?Employees can get fired. That's the employer's choice.

I think expelling a stupid ignorant kid is missing an opportunity to educate him.

Chinook
03-11-2015, 01:57 PM
K. I'd disagree based on intent.

There was no malicious intent to do real harm to anyone. Just dumb kids singing a racist song like some posters on this board do on a daily basis.

I'd be good with a suspension for a semester or two, but knee jerk expulsion is too extreme here, imo

Yeah, I think it's too extreme to expel them. Kicking them out of the frat was fine, though. But these folks who are trying to ruin their lives by finding their FB pages are idiots. I hate that society thinks it's justified to terrorize a person because they don't agree with you.

DMC
03-11-2015, 02:11 PM

Knew it would be Parker fucking his entire team over.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-11-2015, 02:19 PM

Were any of your grand parents or great grand parents native American?

daslicer
03-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Knew it would be Parker fucking his entire team over.

:lmao I had to laugh at this.

TheSanityAnnex
03-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Were any of your grand parents or great grand parents native American?
:lol what the fuck is this about

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-11-2015, 02:52 PM
:lol what the fuck is this about

Basically in Mexico and the new Spanish territories you could have 1 great grand parent be a native American and still be considered white. Anything more than 12.5% and you're a Mestizo, what we call beaners, and you are considered a shit tier status Mexican

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

TheSanityAnnex
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Basically in Mexico and the new Spanish territories you could have 1 great grand parent be a native American and still be considered white. Anything more than 12.5% and you're a Mestizo, what we call beaners, and you are considered a shit tier status Mexican

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Nah not that. Your avatar was the same as mine. Now it is back to normal.

TheSanityAnnex
03-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Nah not that. Your avatar was the same as mine. Now it is back to normal.
Now it is the same again. Are you changing it or is it a glitch? I really don't care just curious

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 07:10 PM
So how long until the kids sue the shit out of OU for expelling them? lol They just hit pay dirt, tbh.

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 07:17 PM
So how long until the kids sue the shit out of OU for expelling them? lol They just hit pay dirt, tbh.

And stamp their names in the book of modern day American villains? Right now the story is about SAE and the only name I can remember on the top of my head is "Parker". If they extend this they're burying their reputation

Blake
03-11-2015, 07:25 PM
And stamp their names in the book of modern day American villains? Right now the story is about SAE and the only name I can remember on the top of my head is "Parker". If they extend this they're burying their reputation

Neh, OU needs to allow him to attend. If they don't, he should sue.

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 07:56 PM
And stamp their names in the book of modern day American villains? Right now the story is about SAE and the only name I can remember on the top of my head is "Parker". If they extend this they're burying their reputationNo one really cares, and they're going to be heroes of the first Amendment. Much like how the ACLU constantly goes around suing schools for religious freedom and shit. You're wrong if you think anyone is going to care about this in a year while they're out living the high life and spending the money they got from OU and anyone else that tries anything against them.

Red Hawk #21
03-12-2015, 10:33 AM
UR57wp4RUYE

pgardn
03-12-2015, 10:51 AM

Release every members name. That would be a showstopper for the closet punks. They are cowards to begin with, scared of the consequences of what they really believe. Pure and simple punks...

Wild Cobra
03-12-2015, 11:03 AM
UR57wp4RUYE

Too bad minorities aren't treated with the same level of punishment for their racist groups.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Too bad minorities aren't treated with the same level of punishment for their racist groups.Which racist groups are you talking about?

Red Hawk #21
03-12-2015, 11:22 AM
UR57wp4RUYE

:rollin

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Too bad minorities aren't treated with the same level of punishment for their racist groups.

what racist groups?

Blake
03-12-2015, 11:27 AM

Lol.wut.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Release every members name. That would be a showstopper for the closet punks. They are cowards to begin with, scared of the consequences of what they really believe. Pure and simple punks...

You're what's wrong with the world

DMC
03-12-2015, 02:43 PM

What would you do with that information, blog?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 02:44 PM
You're what's wrong with the world

You are a punk coward.
I can't think of anything more despicable and chickenshit than a person scared to air their beliefs in Public.

And in a country that allows it, pure chickenshit.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 02:51 PM
What would you do with that information, blog?

Me.
Nothing.
Absolutely Nothing.

Blake
03-12-2015, 03:11 PM
You are a punk coward.
I can't think of anything more despicable and chickenshit than a person scared to air their beliefs in Public.

Well with a group like anonymous around, i can't much blame people like westboro church for piping down

DMC
03-12-2015, 03:29 PM
You are a punk coward.

Fine, use your real name here. It's your choice.

Avante
03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I think it's time we cool the racist bullshit and go with reality. Stop pretending we are the same and there are no obvious differences. And why isn't it ok to point those differences out?

As ya all know I'm a fan of them old black blues from way way back, well it takes a cat who actually lived in fear of whitey to pull it off, and that would be a black man. Not unlike a white hick living in the Appalachians singing that high lonesome sound, yep, authenic. No white cat from Portland could sell either.

We are different and it's obvious. So why this bullshit need to pretend we aren't? White people don't wanna listen to punk rap crap, no more than young blacks wanna listen to Merle Haggard, simply how it is.

Parents (or mom in this case) need to have little Willie off the streets and out of the gangs, if she can't then expect bad things to happen. Cops are tired of the crap and are making that obvious.

Blake
03-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Old man ramblings.

Avante
03-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Old man ramblings.

I said to myself....I bet if I acknowledge this freak he'll latch on for another few months...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad but also funny..

Dude can't stand the fact nobody here to fuck with anymore and it's funny watching him try.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 04:48 PM
You are a punk coward.

:lmao you had me up until the "in a country that allows it" line

pgardn
03-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Fine, use your real name here. It's your choice.

Great analogy.

Comparing racists punks who put out a video of hate to a guy on Spurstalk.
Bravo... Impeccably twisted logic.

Sure. Put my name out and get at least 100 photographs of the wrong person causing more chumpy scenarios, wonderful idea. Kory would love that with a name as common as mine.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:01 PM
:lmao you had me up until the "in a country that allows it" line

Yeah.

England does not.
You can say anything you want here Paulyboy.
I had you... Sure thing Counselor.

JoeTait75
03-12-2015, 05:03 PM
You are a punk coward.

You realize the weapon of public exposure can be used by anyone, right? Let's say the worm turns and in twenty years this country, or areas of this country, are ruled by right-wing Christian zealots. Let's say such a regime was all about "outing" people who supported progressive causes in the way you want to "out" people you think of as bigots. Would you agree with this tactic then?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:08 PM
You realize the weapon of public exposure can be used by anyone, right? Let's say the worm turns and in twenty years this country, or areas of this country, are ruled by right-wing Christian zealots. Let's say such a regime was all about "outing" people who supported progressive causes in the way you want to "out" people you think of as bigots. Would you agree with this tactic then?

Outing people? Who said anything about outing people? I'm saying if you really believe in something strongly enough to video it for public consumption, own it.

You see a problem with that?

TheSanityAnnex
03-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Outing people? Who said anything about outing people? I'm saying if you really believe in something strongly enough to video it for public consumption, own it.

JoeTait75
03-12-2015, 05:13 PM

I think people should have the right to say what they want to say under whatever guise they want to use. While we're at it, is pgardn your real name?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:16 PM
I think people should have the right to say what they want to say under whatever guise they want to use. While we're at it, is pgardn your real name?

Sure it is, it's a very common name?

Of course they have the right to say what they want.
Who said they did not?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Exactly SA.

Exactly, they won't own it.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:35 PM
I personally would hope that everyone who knows these frat boys see what they have done. I would not want some anonymous crazy person trying to kill them. If everything I posted on this site was shown to the people who know me, there would be absolutely no surprise. From friends, to work acquaintances, to relatives, they would know it was me with my name unattached.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Great analogy.

they didn't put out the video, buddy. And I thought that was the reason you're really upset? The fact that they didn't want others hearing what they're saying? Hmm.

Sure. Put my name out and get at least 100 photographs of the wrong person causing more chumpy scenarios, wonderful idea. Kory would love that with a name as common as mine.

you could just use a pic of yourself as your avatar and there won't be any confusion. Stop making excuses and practice what you preach.

Yeah.

England does not.
You can say anything you want here Paulyboy.
I had you... Sure thing Counselor.

In Europe and Canada your reputation and name can be ruined, you can expect threats and violence from others, AND you can face legal action. In the U.S. it's only the first two. "Freedom."

:lol and I know you don't really talk like this

WE don't, modern society does! You're really firing blanks so far :lol

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:39 PM
they didn't put out the video, buddy. And I thought that was the reason you're really upset? The fact that they didn't want others hearing what they're saying? Hmm.

you could just use a pic of yourself as your avatar and there won't be any confusion. Stop making excuses and practice what you preach.

In Europe and Canada your reputation and name can be ruined, you can expect threats and violence from others, AND you can face legal action. In the U.S. it's only the first two. "Freedom."

:lol and I know you don't really talk like this

WE don't, modern society does! You're really firing blanks so far :lol

I will repost this for you Paulyboy.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:39 PM
I personally would hope that everyone who knows these frat boys see what they have done. I would not want some anonymous crazy person trying to kill them. If everything I posted on this site was shown to the people who know me, there would be absolutely no surprise. From friends, to work acquaintances, to relatives, they would know it was me with my name unattached.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 05:40 PM

then you're a boring motherfucker tbh. There wouldn't be any surprises from friends and family for me either, but acquaintances? Gtfo. We don't speak our minds all the time to people we're not really close with because either it's not worth the tension, not worth potential physical altercation, not worth misinterpretation. Stop acting like an idealistic douchebag

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 05:41 PM
I will repost this for you Paulyboy.

we literally posted within the same minute, dumbass

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:51 PM
then you're a boring motherfucker tbh. There wouldn't be any surprises from friends and family for me either, but acquaintances? Gtfo. We don't speak our minds all the time to people we're not really close with because either it's not worth the tension, not worth potential physical altercation, not worth misinterpretation. Stop acting like an idealistic douchebag

Oh we got Dr. Phil assessing internet sports boards.

Bs Paulyboy, pure BS. I'm not going to bring a topic like this up in a normal conversation, but if it entered into a conversation with people I know, I would say EXACTLY what I wrote here. I'm not going to bring it up to cause a conflict.
Get off it, be real here. You are not the judge of some school debate.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:53 PM
we literally posted within the same minute, dumbass

Ok, so what Mrs. Crutchfield.

Blake
03-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Great analogy.

You sound a bit scared to put your real name out here

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:56 PM

You want my name Blake?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 05:58 PM

I mean, you have not posted pictures of your arsenal yet, so ... If you are really interested...
In fact you live in SA? so if you really, really want to meet me...

Avante
03-12-2015, 06:02 PM
You want my name Blake?

Blake doing what he does, seeing who he can get to mess back with him. Come on guy.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Oh we got Dr. Phil assessing internet sports boards.

Bs Paulyboy, pure BS. I'm not going to bring a topic like this up in a normal conversation, but if it entered into a conversation with people I know, I would say EXACTLY what I wrote here. I'm not going to bring it up to cause a conflict.
Get off it, be real here. You are not the judge of some school debate.

You're not even trying anymore. Yeah, you'd say EXACTLY what you wrote here because you're not writing anything of substance. You're fucking cable news boring. So you never think anything controversial and unconventional? If you did you'd keep it to yourself and close ones for the reasons I said above.

and enough with the "Paulyboy" lameness. That's not actually my name and if it were it's not exactly a knockout insult

Ok, so what Mrs. Crutchfield.

so you said you'd "repost this" as if I had any time to see it and reply

that's not the point, Blakeyboy. You just don't get it!

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:10 PM
You're not even trying anymore. Yeah, you'd say EXACTLY what you wrote here because you're not writing anything of substance. You're fucking cable news boring. So you never think anything controversial and unconventional? If you did you'd keep it to yourself and close ones for the reasons I said above.

and enough with the "Paulyboy" lameness. That's not actually my name and if it were it's not exactly a knockout insult

so you said you'd "repost this" as if I had any time to see it and reply

that's not the point, Blakeyboy. You just don't get it!

So you want me to call you cuntface and smegabreath to keep up with you?

Pauly, I'm not trying to say anything unconventional or ground breaking. Sorry I can't stimulate you properly. I mean I should have realized I was here for your entertainment.

Blake
03-12-2015, 06:11 PM

I don't want their names because I don't care. They've committed no crime against anyone. I don't want your name either.

Just seems hypocritical that you are afraid to post your name here because you're scared it'll turn into a chump Photoshop

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:12 PM
I don't want their names because I don't care. They've committed no crime against anyone.

Just seems hypocritical that you are afraid to post your name here because you're scared it'll turn into a chump Photoshop

I don't want their names either.
I will post this again.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:13 PM

Blake
03-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Blake doing what he does, seeing who he can get to mess back with him. Come on guy.

i hook u every time just by saying "fat old fuck"

Blake
03-12-2015, 06:15 PM
I don't want their names either.
I will post this again.

uh then what does "release their names" mean?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:19 PM
uh then what does "release their names" mean?

It woulld hope it means that everyone who knows them, or is acquainted with them knows exactly how they feel. I would hope that anyone who interviews them for a job would know how they feel.

Is this enough? I don't want them assassinated. I don't want them assaulted. I would want to know who they were if I hired them.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 06:22 PM

so you don't wish harm upon them? Well isn't that nice. That doesn't mean harm won't come to them. That seems to be what you're not considering

Blake
03-12-2015, 06:24 PM
It woulld hope it means that everyone who knows them, or is acquainted with them knows exactly how they feel. I would hope that anyone who interviews them for a job would know how they feel.

Is this enough? I don't want them assassinated. I don't want them assaulted. I would want to know who they were if I hired them.

Well once you release their names and info, it doesn't matter what you want. someone else might be ready to assault them.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:26 PM
so you don't wish harm upon them? Well isn't that nice. That doesn't mean harm won't come to them. That seems to be what you're not considering

On this, Yep, you are probably correct.

So again...

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:26 PM

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Well once you release their names and info, it doesn't matter what you want. someone else might be ready to assault them.

Yep.
That has to be considered.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 06:29 PM

this is such a stupid fucking liberal mind-police mentality. You really think the guys in that chant are legitimate racists who'd do harm unto others just because they may have racist thoughts? You really think THAT above everything else defines who they are? We used to fucking have slaves and lynch people and now the word racist has been demoted down to saying certain words in private. I think a lot of people who post on this board know where I stand on race and it may surprise them to know that I treat blacks as civilly as I do whites. It's yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir, please, and thank you to everyone. I'll hold conversations with anyone. I'd never hurt anyone who never did me any harm. With all that said I'm one of the guys trill and kool considers the klan of spurstalk

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:33 PM
this is such a stupid fucking liberal mind-police mentality. You really think the guys in that chant are legitimate racists who'd do harm unto others just because they may have racist thoughts? We used to fucking have slaves and lynch people and now the word racist has been demoted down to saying certain words in private. I think a lot of people who post on this board know where I stand on race and it may surprise them to know that I treat blacks as civilly as I do whites. It's yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir, please, and thank you to everyone. I'll hold conversations with anyone. I'd never hurt anyone who did me any harm. With all that said I'm one of the guys trill and kool considers the klan of spurstalk

I Fckn have to deal directly with people of color who are in Positions that are extremely important to what I do.

So fck yes I want to know this "Liberal minded bullshit" Do you understand that some of the academic world in science and technology is not run by whites. I have already been burned by the SAPD because of profiling dumbass.

Blake
03-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Yep.
That has to be considered.

I have a feeling someone will leak all their names. I just feel like it's a bitch move to do that considering what they did.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:43 PM
I have a feeling someone will leak all their names. I just feel like it's a bitch move to do that considering what they did.

If this is what it takes to get the people around them to know, or at least get an explaination of who they really are, or are not, I hope it happens.

And I HOPE no one assaults them or tries to kill them.

DMC
03-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Great analogy.

Well no, identify yourself so you can stand behind what you say. If you think people who speak out of line should be exposed then expose yourself. Let's see how brave your responses are after that. Of course you won't, and you'll attempt to differentiate between what they say and what you say, but that's all the more reason for you to not hide behind a moniker.

I don't agree with what they did, they were representing that frat which represents that school and they acted like idiots. All frats act like idiots, but when you get caught you can pay a hefty price. They did. Why do you think telling the world their names would be justice, as if they have killed someone instead of just singing a song that's 1/10th as vile as what we post on here daily?

Put your money where your mouth is.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Well no, identify yourself so you can stand behind what you say. If you think people who speak out of line should be exposed then expose yourself. Let's see how brave your responses are after that. Of course you won't, and you'll attempt to differentiate between what they say and what you say, but that's all the more reason for you to not hide behind a moniker.

I don't agree with what they did, they were representing that frat which represents that school and they acted like idiots. All frats act like idiots, but when you get caught you can pay a hefty price. They did. Why do you think telling the world their names would be justice, as if they have killed someone instead of just singing a song that's 1/10th as vile as what we post on here daily?

Put your money where your mouth is.

What WE post here daily?

You want my name to send out what I have posted be my guest. I have no shame in what I have posted, it's me.

I understand the more salient point as illustrated by my previous posts. The nuts...

Avante
03-12-2015, 06:55 PM
I'd love to see a world that simply accepted things for how they really are.

Schools telling white athletes...sorry but you're white and too slow.

Big businesses....you Mexicans get into too much stupid shit.

Big businesses....we are actually looking for Asians, they are smarter than you black cats.

Football announcers....now they bring in the black QB because of that speed they have.

American Idol.....that song can only be sung by an okie, ok?

Fraternity....do any of you black guys even know who your real father is?

DMC
03-12-2015, 07:03 PM
What WE post here daily?

You want my name to send out what I have posted be my guest. I have no shame in what I have posted, it's me.

I understand the more salient point as illustrated by my previous posts. The nuts...

I don't want your name, however if you feel strongly that people should stand behind what they say and be held accountable, even in situations of privacy or anonymity, then you should set an example else you're a hypocrite. That's not even up for debate.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 07:07 PM

Big businesses....we are actually looking for Asians, they are smarter than you black cats.

Football announcers....now they bring in the black QB because of that speed they have.

Avante its not ok to date underage kids even if its in other countries

Added that last one for you

ChumpDumper
03-12-2015, 07:14 PM

Schools telling white athletes...sorry but you're white and too slow.When did you find out you are too slow?

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 07:18 PM

cub scout pack leader...sorry but you're white and might rape the boys

school teacher...sorry but yout might have sex with the students

priest...sorry white guy, see what we said about the scout leader

head college football coach...see above

see where i'm going here, slick?

pgardn
03-12-2015, 07:41 PM
I don't want your name, however if you feel strongly that people should stand behind what they say and be held accountable, even in situations of privacy or anonymity, then you should set an example else you're a hypocrite. That's not even up for debate.

Privacy or anonymity is not present when your frat brothers make a video of you singing along.

So your argument is a bit off course.

DMC
03-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Privacy or anonymity is not present when your frat brothers make a video of you singing along.

So your argument is a bit off course.

Unless you give permission to air it, sure it is. Are you saying video and photos you take of your friends aren't private?

I notice you're still posting under a pseudonym. That tells me all I need to know about your convictions on this.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Unless you give permission to air it, sure it is. Are you saying video and photos you take of your friends aren't private?

I notice you're still posting under a pseudonym. That tells me all I need to know about your convictions on this.

No that's not true at all. This is a sticky situation though.

Nah.
Still BS. I've told you you can have my name and everything I have posted. There is a difference between not wanting your name posted due to random cookyness and not wanting something posted due to shame. Big difference.

The two may go together in the frat boy case, but not as for me as a poster on this board. Mixing drinks here.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 08:52 PM
If this is what it takes to get the people around them to know, or at least get an explaination of who they really are, or are not, I hope it happens.

You're so fucked up. Should everyone just write a personal manifesto upon high school graduation? Since you define people by their trivial views that probably have no real effect on their actions I don't see any better way. Let's make it mandatory and put the revolutionaries in camps

That's for us to decide. Stop delaying

DMC
03-12-2015, 09:05 PM
No that's not true at all. This is a sticky situation though.

Nah.
Still BS. I've told you you can have my name and everything I have posted. There is a difference between not wanting your name posted due to random cookyness and not wanting something posted due to shame. Big difference.

The two may go together in the frat boy case, but not as for me as a poster on this board. Mixing drinks here.

You painted yourself into a corner of accountability and you're standing there denying it.

Have it your way, you can hide and call others chickenshit for hiding, that's perfectly legit.

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Definitely. It did not violate the rules that the president said it did.

pgardn
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
You're so fucked up. Should everyone just write a personal manifesto upon high school graduation? Since you define people by their trivial views that probably have no real effect on their actions I don't see any better way. Let's make it mandatory and put the revolutionaries in camps

That's for us to decide. Stop delaying

No the views are not necessarily trivial as I told you. I would never hire these bozos because of who I deal with and my personal views, so I want to know theirs. It does matter and it is not trivial.

For us to decide... Sure. You got all my posts at your finger tips. Just ask for me for my name and those who would be affected by my views. You can then take a poll. Hell you can send all my posts to my graduating classes in college and HS. Just ask me.

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Added that last one for you

Amazing amount of..DUH!...guy. So you know nobody who was ever in the military, right?

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:18 PM
When did you find out you are too slow?

About 7th grade.

Central Cali has had....

Tommie Smith
Lemon King
Maxie Parks
Lee Evans

all Olympic medal winning sprinters. All black.

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Amazing amount of..DUH!...guy. So you know nobody who was ever in the military, right?

Take a hike old timer. This is a pedo free zone.

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
About 7th grade.

What is Avante's preferred age for a girlfriend?

pgardn
You painted yourself into a corner of accountability and you're standing there denying it.

Have it your way, you can hide and call others chickenshit for hiding, that's perfectly legit.

The people I have called chickenshit ON THIS BOARD I have always asked them to trumpet their views at work on those around them. So no, I have not. The kids at OU, I said I would not want them accosted at owned up to the possibility they could be targeted by their views by those not associated with them.

I understand the problem of releasing their names publically. Therefore...

pgardn

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Take a hike old timer. This is a pedo free zone.

You see a pedo you cut his fucking throat, they are the scum of the earth. Anyone messing with kids is one sick fuck. That's what brought this up little man so why act like you don't know it?

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 09:22 PM
No the views are not necessarily trivial as I told you. I would never hire these bozos because of who I deal with and my personal views, so I want to know theirs. It does matter and it is not trivial

The funny thing is you probably work with many people who you'd so strongly disagree with and you don't even know it. You know why? Because it's trivial. Our conscience is what separates our awful thoughts from our behavior. Ever heard of it?

Just ask me.

Ok. Could you give us your name with a picture of yourself since you said the name is very common? We'd appreciate it, thanks. :)

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:23 PM
What is Avante's preferred age for a girlfriend?

Well when I was in kindergarden it was....

pgardn
03-12-2015, 09:32 PM
The funny thing is you probably work with many people who you'd so strongly disagree with and you don't even know it. You know why? Because it's trivial. Our conscience is what separates our awful thoughts from our behavior. Ever heard of it?

Ok. Could you give us your name with a picture of yourself since you said the name is very common? We'd appreciate it, thanks. :)

You have no Fckn idea the fix I got myself in just because of the kind of BS you post.
No again, it's not trivial. I ABSOLUTELY need to know who works with me.

People actually believing the drivel you spout could be in for a huge surprise in the right situation in the appropriate business. What about this do you not get? It DOES matter what people believe. It has consequences and ramifications all the way down to spouses and children for people I work with. Do you understand that what people believe has an affect on their behavior? Do you get this?

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 09:36 PM
You see a pedo you cut his fucking throat, they are the scum of the earth. Anyone messing with kids is one sick fuck. That's what brought this up little man so why act like you don't know it?

Whoa...keep it in your pants buddy. We don't take kindle to your molestin' ways.

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Well when I was in kindergarden it was....

In your dog's butt?

Avante
03-12-2015, 10:04 PM
In your dog's butt?

Sometimes you seem 14 other times 12, which is it?

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Sometimes you seem 14 other times 12, which is it?

You really want me to be 12, don't you?

Avante
03-12-2015, 10:42 PM
You really want me to be 12, don't you?

Dude...my dogs butt....come on guy, even for you that's fucking lame. Stop acting like we are all a bunch of dumb kids, ok? You are so immature guy.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:11 AM
The people I have called chickenshit ON THIS BOARD I have always asked them to trumpet their views at work on those around them. So no, I have not. The kids at OU, I said I would not want them accosted at owned up to the possibility they could be targeted by their views by those not associated with them.

I understand the problem of releasing their names publically. Therefore...
Hypocrisy isn't about what you ask someone else to do, but what you ask someone else to do that you won't do. Pgardn isn't your real name. You're therefore anonymous and you're throwing stones from your glass house.

Pauly D
03-13-2015, 12:45 AM
You have no Fckn idea the fix I got myself in just because of the kind of BS you post.
No again, it's not trivial. I ABSOLUTELY need to know who works with me.

People actually believing the drivel you spout could be in for a huge surprise in the right situation in the appropriate business. What about this do you not get? It DOES matter what people believe. It has consequences and ramifications all the way down to spouses and children for people I work with. Do you understand that what people believe has an affect on their behavior? Do you get this?

No I don't get it because you're an insane person. The difference between you and I is that you think people are either nice, cuddly, fun loving souls with no bad views OR deviant psychos ready to blow up at the slightest trigger. I'm a perfect example of the realistic person. I'm a pretty bigoted and perverted person tbh but you'd never know it based on my BEHAVIOR. When you say you "need to know who works with me", YOU DO! If you asked me the big question of "who are you" I wouldn't describe myself as a bigot and pervert because that's not how I live my life. I'd say I'm a hard working, respectable, sentimental man. My only true faults in my personality, the ones that actually affect those around me, is that I can be a cynical douche. That's who I am

pgardn
03-13-2015, 07:38 AM
No I don't get it because you're an insane person. The difference between you and I is that you think people are either nice, cuddly, fun loving souls with no bad views OR deviant psychos ready to blow up at the slightest trigger. I'm a perfect example of the realistic person. I'm a pretty bigoted and perverted person tbh but you'd never know it based on my BEHAVIOR. When you say you "need to know who works with me", YOU DO! If you asked me the big question of "who are you" I wouldn't describe myself as a bigot and pervert because that's not how I live my life. I'd say I'm a hard working, respectable, sentimental man. My only true faults in my personality, the ones that actually affect those around me, is that I can be a cynical douche. That's who I am

You need anecdotal evidence of exactly what I mean I can give it to you multiple times? It involves some subtlety in behavior that is a clear sign of underlying lack of empathy.So yes, in my experience, one can be better prepared by knowing people as throughly as possible.

I honestly need to know to the best of my abilities who I work with. And it really would be nice if people given authority to keep the peace would behave in a manner commensurate to their position. I believe this behavior is a clear symptom of their beliefs. It would cause a hell of a lot less trouble in this country.

pgardn
03-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Hypocrisy isn't about what you ask someone else to do, but what you ask someone else to do that you won't do. Pgardn isn't your real name. You're therefore anonymous and you're throwing stones from your glass house.

You are stretching two dissimilar situations in a determined manner. Credit for your efforts.
Im asking people who are in a group setting to step up and own up to their actions.
I am a lone person on a sports board not willing to give a name, address, etc... Like I have done on numerous other sites because we got some crazy bastards on this board. I have already stated numerous times who I would like these frat boys to be held accountable to. And realize that putting their names out could be a bad choice in practicality.

pgardn
03-13-2015, 07:48 AM

DMC
03-13-2015, 04:17 PM
You are stretching two dissimilar situations in a determined manner. Credit for your efforts.
Im asking people who are in a group setting to step up and own up to their actions.
I am a lone person on a sports board not willing to give a name, address, etc... Like I have done on numerous other sites because we got some crazy bastards on this board. I have already stated numerous times who I would like these frat boys to be held accountable to. And realize that putting their names out could be a bad choice in practicality.

Whatever you apply to them apply to yourself. You seem to have a difficult time with that concept.

pgardn
03-14-2015, 09:53 AM
Whatever you apply to them apply to yourself. You seem to have a difficult time with that concept.

Yep I do.
When the situations are so very different, I do.

And you fish with a Fkn Nazi.
Jesus...

DMC
03-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Yep I do.

And you fish with a Fkn Nazi.
Jesus...

Jesus wasn't a Nazi.

Blake
03-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Yep I do.

yeah, except they're not that different in principle