PDA

View Full Version : Are the Spurs back? or are they not?

hyhy
03-09-2015, 12:52 PM
San Antonio (39-23)
Pace: 96.0 (16) OffRtg: 104.1 (11) DefRtg: 99.7 (5) NetRtg: +4.4 (6)
Suddenly, the Spurs have won five straight games and Tony Parker has broken out offensively, averaging 25.0 points on 65 percent in his last three (http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2225/stats/?DateFrom=03%2F04%2F2015&DateTo=03%2F08%2F2015). He's only averaged 4.0 assists though, and the five-game winning streak is the first time since April of 2011 that the Spurs have assisted on less than half of their baskets over a five-game stretch. Un-Spurs-like.
This week: vs. TOR, vs. CLE, vs. MIN

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/powerrankings/03/09/week19/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt6a

tmtcsc
03-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Working on it.

DesignatedT
03-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Getting there. Have 20 more games to practice until the real season starts.

Hoops Czar
03-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Not even close. The post defense may be one of the worst in the Duncan era. Splitter and Diaw are a catch 22. Splitter's defense has been so bad at times, he needs to be replaced. The problem with that is his replacement (Diaw) has been even worst. Baynes is reaping the benefits but, he by no means is a defensive anchor.

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Not even close. The post defense may be one of the worst in the Duncan era. Splitter and Diaw are a catch 22. Splitter's defense has been so bad at times, he needs to be replaced. The problem with that is his replacement (Diaw) has been even worst. Baynes is reaping the benefits but, he by no means is a defensive anchor.
I agree, but it looks to me like Splitter's defense is slowly getting better as of late.
You see the same thing?

Cry Havoc
03-09-2015, 02:51 PM

Splitter has been getting better as of late. I suspect he hasn't been fully healthy. Plus, it takes time to get back into the swing of playing at full speed, especially in a rotation heavy complex set like Pop runs.

DesignatedT
03-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Yep. Splitter appears to be getting healthy and in better shape. He's getting there.

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Yep. Splitter appears to be getting healthy and in better shape. He's getting there.
Thanks. I thought I wasn't hallucinating...

Raven
03-09-2015, 03:27 PM
there is no doubt in my mind, we are the team to beat. #dontplaybeli

tholdren
03-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Back to what? They are a similar team as last year with more injuries and one year older. Some players have performed below expectations and some have surpassed. The team has never gone anywhere.

TXstbobcat
03-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Hey guys whats up....I was going to post up some youtube videos of people who have vision's and dreams about Jesus Christ and other events....visions of the lord coming soon and etc etc.....but for some reason the videos don't post on here so here are some youtube channels to look up....

Boldsojah4Christ

Crystal Clay

Evangelist Anita Fuentes

Check these youtube channels out......some legit visions and dreams about the lord Jesus Christ.....these people receive the message of the lord and tell there visions on youtube for people to see.....check them out cause theres some good information on there.....Brothers and sisters repent,forgive your sins and get closer to god before its too late....god loves us all and he want us to get closer to him.....reach out to the lord and tell him that you want to be saved...you have to believe in it....have faith .......glory to the father son and holy spirit...love you my brothers and sisters....god bless
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Edit Post (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/editpost.php?p=7863633&do=editpost) http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Reply (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7863633&noquote=1) http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Reply With Quote (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7863633) http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7863633) http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-online.png

are they praying for the Spurs to win another championship??????

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 04:14 PM
visions of things to come in America.......some of these people see certain things and there having the same dreams whats to come....they see and hear jesus in there dreams that jesus is coming soon
Only America?
Awesome...

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Only America?
Awesome...
not just America......

lil'mo
03-09-2015, 04:32 PM
I guess belief in Christ exempts you from needing to know how to spell and punctuate :rolleyes

Mr. Body
03-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Consistency from Parker and Leonard. Need the bench to start beating up other benches. Need Mills and Belinelli to come alive. Could use Diaw coming around.

It's a ways away.

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 04:54 PM
not just America......
I only posted that because you specifically mentioned America and America only.
Not the globe. Not the Earth. Not the World.

Why?

What is your specific agenda here?
Why did you phrase it like?

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:09 PM
checkout the videos and you will see.....but if you want me to tell you.....some of the dreams show America being destroyed by Obama....im not saying this but the people having dreams are....a lot of thing are going to happen and we need to get closer with the lord...they also said that a lot of people are not going to believe that and just keep on goin with the lives like its nothing....these people say its going to happen...well that's all im going to say cause im going to get banned if I keep posting bout this....get closer with the lord
No no! This is more important than being banned on a forum...
Right?
This is the world we are talking about.
Who gives a shit about getting banned on an internet message board!

Blast that ish out, my man!
If you believe it!
If you believe this is the end of America...

Do what is necessary, Souljah.

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Right?

If you believe it!

Do what is necessary, Souljah.Glory to God Brother

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Glory to God Brother
Cop out.
Do it.
Spread the message. Why do you only dip your toes in the pond when you should be diving in?
What would God tell you to do?
What would Jesus say is right?

Let everyone know, damn the consequences?
Be a real man of God and stand up?
Or be a little weasel?

Say something bringing up the Lord without conviction?
Without honesty?

What are you?
Are you a true fucking blasphemer willing to mock religious morays in public and show you are a coward in wolf's clothing?
Or are you a man of peace, of God and willing to sacrifice it all to save what you can in the face of ultimate End?

Who are you?
Bring it spurtech9.
Show your colors.

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Right?

If you believe it!

Do what is necessary, Souljah.That's why we need to get closer with the lord....forgive yours sins......repent if you want to be saved brother before its to late...cause god is coming soon and a lot of people are going to be left behind

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:35 PM
That's why we need to get closer with the lord....forgive yours sins......repent if you want to be saved brother before its to late...cause god is coming soon and a lot of people are going to be left behind
Yeah... About that... You gonna keep posting after this happens?

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Cop out.
Do it.
Spread the message. Why do you only dip your toes in the pond when you should be diving in?
What would God tell you to do?
What would Jesus say is right?

Let everyone know, damn the consequences?
Be a real man of God and stand up?
Or be a little weasel?

Say something bringing up the Lord without conviction?
Without honesty?

What are you?
Are you a true fucking blasphemer willing to mock religious morays in public and show you are a coward in wolf's clothing?
Or are you a man of peace, of God and willing to sacrifice it all to save what you can in the face of ultimate End?

Who are you?
Bring it spurtech9.
Show your colors.your right bro we need to spread the word of the lord.....let everybody know that jesus is coming..tell your family and friends.....get ready bro....are you ready to be saved broth....Im ready I want to be saved....Not just for me but everyone

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:37 PM
your right bro we need to spread the word of the lord.....let everybody know that jesus is coming..tell your family and friends.....get ready bro....are you ready to be saved broth....Im ready I want to be saved....Not just for me but everyone
DO IT!!! GO NUCLEAR FOR GAWD!!!!!

TXstbobcat
03-09-2015, 05:40 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/00/af/4e00aff8772492ae776d5e5be907a6ae.jpg

i think Jesus is season ticket holder so I guess he already returned.

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Yeah... About that... You gonna keep posting after this happens?we all don't know when jesus is coming but in these peoples dreams they say jesus telling them to be ready cause he's come soon...in just a blink of an eye.....so when jesus comes the people who are with the lord will go up with him in heaven and be with him for eternal life...so if were saved than who knows if ill will be posting.....I want to saved

100%duncan
03-09-2015, 05:46 PM

Do you even watch games? Splitter's ressurgance in defense is happening already

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:47 PM
we all don't know when jesus is coming but in these peoples dreams they say jesus telling them to be ready cause he's come soon...in just a blink of an eye.....so when jesus comes the people who are with the lord will go up with him in heaven and be with him for eternal life...so if were saved than who knows if ill will be posting.....I want to saved
Brass tacks, my man: Do you believe this planet is in serious peril (for the non-believers) in the next year and say... 8 months?
20 months.
You think the non-believers will last that long?

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Plum its weird cause your the only one that takes the lord serious.......everyone else is cracking jokes and telling me im going to be banned bro....but your right the lord jesus Christ is more important than spurstalk forums....

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Brass tacks, my man: Do you believe this planet is in serious peril (for the non-believers) in the next year and say... 8 months?
20 months.
You think the non-believers will last that long?Idk bro.....only th lord jesus Christ knows.....cause from what I hear jesus is only taking a few with him cause a lot of people are lost and they need to wake up before its too late....

Plum Island
Plum its weird cause your the only one that takes the lord serious.......everyone else is cracking jokes and telling me im going to be banned bro....but your right the lord jesus Christ is more important than spurstalk forums....
Dang right man.
Go Nuclear for the Lawd!!!
Right here!
Right now!
Let the masses know...

TXstbobcat
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/00/af/4e00aff8772492ae776d5e5be907a6ae.jpg

how long has Jesus been a Spurs fan????

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Idk bro.....only th lord jesus Christ knows.....cause from what I hear jesus is only taking a few with him cause a lot of people are lost and they need to wake up before its too late....
You said this is happening during Obama.
That only lasts for 20 more months brother.

Get it together...

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 05:53 PM
You said this is happening during Obama.
That only lasts for 20 more months brother.

Get it together...
Jesus didn't stand for followers who couldn't get their ish straight.
Remember his hissy fit before he got crossed up with the Romans?

Got to have your ish together...

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:55 PM
plum island you seem to know few things about the lord........well brother sorry to cut you short .....gotta go get some things done.....hope to talk to you soon my friend....god bless you and your family and remember....praise the lord.....glory to god

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 05:56 PM
yes we got to get things in order my friend.....amen

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 06:05 PM
plum island you seem to know few things about the lord........well brother sorry to cut you short .....gotta go get some things done.....hope to talk to you soon my friend....god bless you and your family and remember....praise the lord.....glory to god
Bull.
Nothing should be more important than Your Work.
Why are you going away?
That 9-5 too important to pry away from the Apocalypse?
Show some strength man!
Get in here and do some work!!!

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Bull.
Nothing should be more important than Your Work.
Why are you going away?
That 9-5 too important to pry away from the Apocalypse?
Show some strength man!
Get in here and do some work!!!what?......

Plum Island
03-09-2015, 07:28 PM
what?......
Mmmm... Now do I doubt what you do.

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Mmmm... Now do I doubt what you do.what?doubt what bro.....im not the Lord jesus Christ......theres no one greater than the lord himself...I believe In Jesus.....yes praise the almighty Jesus Chris....stop judging me

heyheymymy
03-09-2015, 07:49 PM
spurtech is on a mission from god, lord works in mysterious ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YrCFz0Kfc

spurtech09
03-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Plum Island all this time I thought you were a down to earth guy but the bible speaks the truth.....do not put trust in man......I don't judge but you started to judge me for some reason like your know everything brother...I don't know why I was very respectful to you bro....may you find the way of the lord my friend....hope you don't get lost like the others...praise the lord almighty jesus Christ....glory to god

Dingle Barry
03-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Idk bro.....only th lord jesus Christ knows.....cause from what I hear jesus is only taking a few with him cause a lot of people are lost and they need to wake up before its too late....

Lol who did you hear that from? I thought JC was supposed to be a shepherd and shit...now he's just going to roll with those who stay on his ass?

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-10-2015, 07:00 AM
What the fuck did I just read?

MateoNeygro
03-10-2015, 07:37 AM
I believe Plum was trolling ol spurstech...Still not sure though. Maybe Spurstech was trolling Plum. Plum makes me laugh though so I'mma roll with him.

kaji157
03-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Not back yet, but they have put some teams in doubt about facing them in the first round. That would be entertaining.

Horse
03-10-2015, 12:43 PM
On their way. I think just like last yr the closer they get the better they'll play before they hit overdrive and leave no question.