PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A Smith: Chip Kelly is racist

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slSOTCqzChI#t=37

Raven
03-09-2015, 02:29 PM
i missed the part where trading riley cooper lands them kiko alonso and cutting him results in 10M in cap space

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 02:31 PM
i missed the part where trading riley cooper lands them kiko alonso and cutting him results in 10M in cap space
The Philadelphia Eagles signed Riley Cooper to a five year contract extension worth $22,500,000 on February 26, 2014

Raven
03-09-2015, 02:38 PM
The Philadelphia Eagles signed Riley Cooper to a five year contract extension worth $22,500,000 on February 26, 2014

It would cost the Eagles more to cut Riley Cooper than it would to keep him.
One year ago, the Eagles laughably gave Cooper a $22.5M deal with $10M guaranteed. He predictably face-planted, pathetically recording a 55-577-3 line with a 2.9 YAC average despite playing 81.9 percent of the snaps in Chip Kelly's spread offense. Pro Football Focus graded Cooper as its worst wideout among 110 qualifiers. The Eagles would be insane not to hand Jordan Matthews the starting job next year, but cutting Cooper would result in $6.2M of dead money. Keeping him around (likely as a strict blocker) will cost $4.8M against the cap. Jan 12 - 9:50 AM

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 02:41 PM
not saying they should cut cooper... but they let cut deshawn in the same offseason they gave cooper a contract

Chris
03-09-2015, 03:02 PM
SAS loves to shake up the ant farm, such a clown. Guess Gore and Maxwell aren't black

Raven
03-09-2015, 03:06 PM
not saying they should cut cooper... but they let cut deshawn in the same offseason they gave cooper a contract

jax was a POS and they freed something around 10M with that. I think it's pretty safe to assume that Chip is doing all he can to lure defensive players in philly on the presumption that he can make an offence work without spending much. I kind of agree with his theory, i don't think he should go after mariota though.

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 03:22 PM
jax was a POS and they freed something around 10M with that. I think it's pretty safe to assume that Chip is doing all he can to lure defensive players in philly on the presumption that he can make an offence work without spending much. I kind of agree with his theory, i don't think he should go after mariota though.
i agree, im just making sense of SAS's rant

SupremeGuy
03-09-2015, 05:39 PM
SAS and his friends in the media love to push the race war narrative, tbh. I mean, haven't you guys heard about those rich frat kids from OU? :cry

Mal
03-09-2015, 06:11 PM
So trading black player means you are racist :lmao "brothers" :lmao SAS is racist faggot

Chris
03-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Gore just changed his mind :lol

vander
03-09-2015, 07:36 PM
yep, where's Al Sharpton? Eagles worth a lot of money, Sharpton might be able to pay off his back taxes after a shakedown here

Silver&Black
03-09-2015, 07:52 PM
http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Eagles-Calendar-Riley-Cooper-Black-History-Month.jpg

I don't see what the big deal is. Riley Cooper is the ambassador for Black History Month....

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 07:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0_8-LiCL0

Killakobe81
03-09-2015, 08:16 PM
SAS said that brothers around the team are questioning how Riley cooper can be kept over Djax, Shady and Maclin. Skip made the point they TRIED to keep MAclin. SAS said he wasnt making that point because of race but because Riley cold not get open. He just was speaking for un-named players who feel that way.

SAS was a scribe for the Philly Inquirer before ESPN IIRC ...

SAS does suck but a little perspective, here.

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 08:20 PM
SAS said that brothers around the team are questioning how Riley cooper can be kept over Djax, Shady and Maclin. Skip made the point they TRIED to keep MAclin. SAS said he wasnt making that point because of race but because Riley cold not get open. He just was speaking for un-named players who feel that way.

he kept stressing "brothers"... it was clearly racially fueled

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 10:55 PM

They aren't being paid to think. Put on helmet and ran your head into wall repeatedly.

Infinite_limit
03-10-2015, 12:58 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/30u3k0i.jpg

Avante
03-10-2015, 12:11 PM
We're all racist, anyone who says they aren't is a fucking liar.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Lol trying to justify your racism

Avante
03-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Lol trying to justify your racism

I don't have to justify anything, we are different and it's real obvious. No need to play silly ass games, so I don't.

Blacks are fast, Asians are not. Samoans are huge, Filipinos are tiny. Facts are facts!

Give me the name of a white running back with 4.3 speed. Guess what, they don't make um, why?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't have to justify anything, we are different and it's real obvious. No need to play silly ass games, so I don't.

Blacks are fast, Asians are not. Samoans are huge, Filipinos are tiny. Facts are facts!

Give me the name of a white running back with 4.3 speed. Guess what, they don't make um, why?
what you are describing isn't racism

hehateme
03-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Jesus Smith is one dumb fucker. Good job to ESPN for giving this guy an open mic and even more air time. I guess they didn't learn from the Ray Rice comments.

Avante
03-10-2015, 12:48 PM
what you are describing isn't racism

I know.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 01:00 PM
ok then, knock if off with the "we're all racist" bullcrap

Avante
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
ok then, knock if off with the "we're all racist" bullcrap

Why, when we all are?

Are you saying you're not?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Why, when we all are?

Are you saying you're not?
yep

Avante
03-10-2015, 01:12 PM
yep

So race has zero to do with anything in your life, right?

You'd just as soon move into a black/white/Mexican/Asian neigborhood, it's a total non factor, right? You couldn't care less, right?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 01:18 PM
So race has zero to do with anything in your life, right?

You'd just as soon move into a black/white/Mexican/Asian neigborhood, it's a total non factor, right? You couldn't care less, right?
i dont think you know what the term racist actually means

Avante
03-10-2015, 01:23 PM
i dont think you know what the term racist actually means

As you totally ignore my question.

Dude, you'd be cool living in a black/Asian/Mexican/white neighborhood, right? It simply doen't matter, right?

Answerr the question, ok?

As we all know...

racist
Also found in: Medical (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Legal (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Financial (http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Encyclopedia (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Wikipedia (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/racist). rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm) n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 01:36 PM
As you totally ignore my question.

Dude, you'd be cool living in a black/Asian/Mexican/white neighborhood, right? It simply doen't matter, right?

Answerr the question, ok?

As we all know...

racist

Also found in: Medical (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Legal (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Financial (http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Encyclopedia (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/racist), Wikipedia (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/racist). rac·ism

(rā′sĭz′əm) n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

yes, i think race plays a factor in people's lives. that is not racism.

i live in an ethnically diverse area, and attended a large public school for 5 years. have no issues

as to the actually definition of racism... no, i dont believe that a particular race is superior or inferior to others

Avante
03-10-2015, 01:47 PM
yes, i think race plays a factor in people's lives. that is not racism.

i live in an ethnically diverse area, and attended a large public school for 5 years. have no issues

as to the actually definition of racism... no, i dont believe that a particular race is superior or inferior to others

I'll try again....

Hey Spurraider, when looking to buy a home does it matter if it's in a black/hispanic/Asian/white neighborhood? Well?

So you think blacks have no advantage when it comes to running fast, right?

So tell me, why are there no white cornerbacks in the NFL, well?

Avante
03-10-2015, 01:54 PM
So what white running back will go in the draft, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do some have a need to play stupid ass games? Just open your fucking eues, there it is.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:01 PM
I'll try again....

Hey Spurraider, when looking to buy a home does it matter if it's in a black/hispanic/Asian/white neighborhood? Well?

So you think blacks have no advantage when it comes to running fast, right?

So tell me, why are there no white cornerbacks in the NFL, well?

So what white running back will go in the draft, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do some have a need to play stupid ass games? Just open your fucking eues, there it is.
again, none of this has anything to do with a particular race being superior or inferior to others. that is like the german belief that white people are simply superior to others just by the nature of being white.

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:04 PM
again, none of this has anything to do with a particular race being superior or inferior to others. that is like the german belief that white people are simply superior to others just by the nature of being white.

I'll try again....

So if race means nothing, then you wouldn't care where you bought your new home, right? The fact it's in a white/black/Asian.hispanic neighborhood a total non factor, right?

Answer the question, ok? If it does matter then you do have a problem with race, just like I said.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
I'll try again....

So if race means nothing, then you wouldn't care where you bought your new home, right? The fact it's in a white/black/Asian.hispanic neighborhood a total non factor, right?

Answer the question, ok?
i dont care about the race of the neighbors. i care about the standard of living in the area. is it a slum? are the houses nice? is it a crime ridden area?

would i want to move to compton? fuck no. that's because its a shitty area full of poverty and crime. even if the inhabitants there were all armenian... if it was still a shitty area full of poverty and crime, i wouldn't want to live there.

i'm armenian, doesn't mean i want to live in armenia... even though everybody there, by race and ethnicity, is "like me"

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:09 PM
i dont care about the race of the neighbors. i care about the standard of living in the area. is it a slum? are the houses nice? is it a crime ridden area?

would i want to move to compton? fuck no. that's because its a shitty area full of poverty and crime. even if the inhabitants there were all armenian... if it was still a shitty area full of poverty and crime, i wouldn't want to live there.

i'm armenian, doesn't mean i want to live in armenia... even though everybody there, by race and ethnicity, is "like me"

So you've really never noticed how different races live, right? Come on guy stop acting stupid, ok?

So tell me slick, can whites run with blacks, well?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:10 PM
So you've really never noticed how different races live, right? Come on guy stop acting stupid, ok?

So tell me slick, whites can run with blacks, well?
you asked me the question and i answered it. asking it again won't change anything. i think there are differences in culture and upbringing, sure. but i dont think people of a certain race are automatically inferior or superior to people of other races. somebody isn't a lower tier human being just because they were born of a certain skin tone.

i'm sorry that i'm not racist, must be hard for you.

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:12 PM
you asked me the question and i answered it. asking it again won't change anything.

i'm sorry that i'm not racist, must be hard for you

But you are and you know it. We all are.

Blacks are faster than any other race, this is a fact, and we all know it. So race does matter.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:13 PM
But you are and you know it. We all are.
i want to apologize to you. i'm very sorry that i'm not racist and that it makes you uncomfortable.

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:14 PM
i want to apologize to you. i'm very sorry that i'm not racist and that it makes you uncomfortable.

So you are teling me that race has nothing at all to do with anything, right?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:19 PM
So you are teling me that race has nothing at all to do with anything, right?
i'm just really really sorry that i'm not racist. from the bottom of my heart, i'm sorry

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:24 PM
i'm just really really sorry that i'm not racist. from the bottom of my heart, i'm sorry

As you once again totally ignore another question.

Hey spurraider, do you think blacks are the fastest race, well?

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuK8fdwzLhw

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:47 PM
As you once again totally ignore another question.

Hey spurraider, do you think blacks are the fastest race, well?
The same analysis applies to the sprints, where success is focused on Jamaicans and African-Americans. Africa, as a continent, has almost no success at all. Not even West Africans win much.
The combined forces of Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo, Niger, Benin, Mali, the Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, Congo and Angola have not won a single sprinting medal at the Olympics or World Championships.
The fallacy, then, is simple. Just because some black people are good at something does not imply that black people in general will be good at it.

Imagine a similar argument using the Central African Bambuti, a black tribe more commonly known as Pygmies. With an average height of 4ft we could assert that the Bambuti are naturally better at walking under low doors. Would it be legitimate to extrapolate that black people in general have a natural advantage at walking under low doors?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Kenyans dominate long distance running. why don't blacks from the US have the same success in marathons? or from jamaica?

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:55 PM
The same analysis applies to the sprints, where success is focused on Jamaicans and African-Americans. Africa, as a continent, has almost no success at all. Not even West Africans win much.
The combined forces of Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo, Niger, Benin, Mali, the Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, Congo and Angola have not won a single sprinting medal at the Olympics or World Championships.
The fallacy, then, is simple. Just because some black people are good at something does not imply that black people in general will be good at it.

Imagine a similar argument using the Central African Bambuti, a black tribe more commonly known as Pygmies. With an average height of 4ft we could assert that the Bambuti are naturally better at walking under low doors. Would it be legitimate to extrapolate that black people in general have a natural advantage at walking under low doors?

Well then how come Africa has had over a dozen sub10.00 sprinters while Asia/Russia/Poland/Germany/Holland/Denmark/Sweden/Italy/Greece combined have had.....0.

The fastest Brits are black, the fastest Canadians are black, the fastest Portugese is a black. The first sub10.00 Frenchman, black.

How can the tiny island of Trinidad have a half dozen sub10.00 sprinter while all of the Middle East and Asia have had....0?

So you know nothing about the unique physique found in those with roots to western Africa...right? So you've never noticed how a huge % of Asians are short....right?

You are 100% wrong about speed and Africa.

Give me the name of any NFL team where it's fastest player ever was a white guy, well?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:56 PM
why do you keep lumping all of africa together as if its one country and one ethnic group?

Avante
03-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Kenyans dominate long distance running. why don't blacks from the US have the same success in marathons? or from jamaica?

How many full grown Americans/Jamaicans are 5-6 120 pounds?

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 02:59 PM
How many full grown Americans/Jamaicans are 5-6 120 pounds?
but they're all black! blacks dominate marathons right?

see the problem here? you cant take one group of people from one region (a certain ethnic group of black people) and equate that to "black people are all faster"

Avante
03-10-2015, 03:03 PM
why do you keep lumping all of africa together as if its one country and one ethnic group?

Why act like you don't know I'm talkiong about western Africa when I've mentioned west Africa many times?

Nigeria alone has had about 10 sub10.00 sprinters. Howe come Asia has never had even one? Well?

Avante
03-10-2015, 03:05 PM
but they're all black! blacks dominate marathons right?

see the problem here? you cant take one group of people from one region (a certain ethnic group of black people) and equate that to "black people are all faster"

Dude, you are totally and completely missing my point.

Do you really think I think all those 300 pound black linemen are fast? What I'm saying and it should be obvious is this...

The fastest humans on earth will be black. The best running backs in the NFL will be black as will the best receivers and cornerbacks.

Ok, getting it now, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

03-10-2015, 03:19 PM
SAS is an idiot, but we already knew this

Avante
03-10-2015, 03:28 PM
SAS is an idiot, but we already knew this

It's fucking funny, we go to a track meet who wins the sprints, yep...black. We turn on a football game who are the fastest players on the field, yep...black. Then some dummy...."but that doesn't mean....."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes it means just that, ya want speed, it will be black.

My fav is always.,.."but Africa doesn't produce sprinters".....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about....

Geoorge Daneils 9.2
Chidi Imoh 10.00
Gerald Phiri 10.02

Sub10,00

Davidson Ezinwa
Frankie Fredericks
Seun Okungoya
Francis Obikwelu
Olapade Adeniken
Lloyd Myles Mills
Simon Magakawe
Daneil Effiong

03-10-2015, 03:45 PM
It's fucking funny, we go to a track meet who wins the sprints, yep...black. We turn on a football game who are the fastest players on the field, yep...black. Then some dummy...."but that doesn't mean....."...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes it means just that, ya want speed, it will be black.

My fav is always.,.."but Africa doesn't produce sprinters".....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about....

Geoorge Daneils 9.2
Chidi Imoh 10.00
Gerald Phiri 10.02

Sub10,00

Davidson Ezinwa
Frankie Fredericks
Seun Okungoya
Francis Obikwelu
Olapade Adeniken
Lloyd Myles Mills
Simon Magakawe
Daneil Effiong

Dude, I'm black and I ran track in high school. I'm not disagreeing with you,but what did that have to do with my post?

Avante
03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Dude, I'm black and I ran track in high school. I'm not disagreeing with you,but what did that have to do with my post?

My bad, I saw that word...idiot...and thought you were talking spurraider.

03-10-2015, 03:50 PM

Ahh ok that makes sense

Aztecfan03
03-10-2015, 05:08 PM

That is because you can't read.

Avante
03-10-2015, 11:58 PM
That is because you can't read.

Well let's see, right now it's the classic Arthur C. Clarke's "Against The Fall of Night". That after "whatever you say I am" by eminem, next up, "The NFL Lottery" by Larry Merchant.

So you're wrong yet again.

My home library, over 10,000 books.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:07 AM
I always get a kick out of that word....racist. We see the differences in the races everyday, yet we are suppose to play pretend, why?

I live here in central Cali, if there is a stabbing 99% of the time an hispanic will be involved. Same with driving without insurance. If a track record is broken, 99% of the time it will be a black athlete. If we hear about a rape, 99% of the time some dumb okie will be involved. And so it goes. Yet we are suppose to ignore all that, why?

I have a lot of black friends, only one of them was raised with his father in the home and he is the most successful of my black buddies. My Mexican friends all came from big families and are big into....the familia.

We are cool with pointing out the differences in dogs, cats, horses, etc, but when it comes to us humans.........................

Trindon Holliday the tiny KO for my Niners (his latest team) ran a 10.00 while at LSU, would ya believe nobody in Asia/Middle East combined has ever ran faster?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 04:01 AM
you still don't know what racist means

Avante
03-11-2015, 11:28 AM
you still don't know what racist means

You're still playing pretend.

You wouldn't buy a home in a black neighborhood and we both know it.

unleashbaynes
03-11-2015, 11:35 AM
Fuck the Eagles and all but what the actual fuck? A racist chose a career where he has to work with a bunch of black men every single day. Sure.

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 11:36 AM
You're still playing pretend.

You wouldn't buy a home in a black neighborhood and we both know it.
you keep talking out of your ass.

if i had the money to go buy some nice home in a nice gated community, you think some black neighbors would deter me?

Avante
03-11-2015, 11:54 AM
you keep talking out of your ass.

if i had the money to go buy some nice home in a nice gated community, you think some black neighbors would deter me?

A nice gated community, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, would you buy a home in a black neighborhood? Hell no and we both know it so cool the bullshit, ok?

Your daughter brings a her black boyfriend home to meet you, you're cool with that, right?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 12:04 PM
A nice gated community, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, would you buy a home in a black neighborhood? Hell no and we both know it so cool the bullshit, ok?

Your daughter brings a her black boyfriend home to meet you, you're cool with that, right?
stop asking questions i've already answered, just because you didn't like the answers

again, i'm REALLY sorry that i'm not racist. it seems to be hitting you hard

Avante
03-11-2015, 12:21 PM
stop asking questions i've already answered, just because you didn't like the answers

again, i'm REALLY sorry that i'm not racist. it seems to be hitting you hard

Why lie?

So you'd be cool with your daughter marrying a black guy, right?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Why lie?

So you'd be cool with your daughter marrying a black guy, right?
if he's a good dude with his head on straight and has a good future carved out? sure. i'd prefer that to some scumbag who's gna be no good for her, even if he was armenian.

there are some advantages that would make armenian a slight preference, such as making it easier for the families to blend, sharing language, etc. but that would never make for a limiting factor. my 2nd cousins are half armenian/half black... its not common but its not unprecedented in our family

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:01 PM
if he's a good dude with his head on straight and has a good future carved out? sure. i'd prefer that to some scumbag who's gna be no good for her, even if he was armenian.

there are some advantages that would make armenian a slight preference, such as making it easier for the families to blend, sharing language, etc. but that would never make for a limiting factor. my 2nd cousins are half armenian/half black... its not common but its not unprecedented in our family

So if he's black he'd better be a huge upgrade over....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on guy, haha!!!!! What if all things are equal, you'd prefer the non black guy and we both know it, ok?

Why the bullshit games little man?

Aztecfan03
03-11-2015, 01:08 PM
So if he's black he'd better be a huge upgrade over....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on guy, haha!!!!! What if all things are equal, you'd prefer the non black guy and we both know it, ok?

You are the one playing the bullshit games.

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 01:11 PM

i'd generally prefer armenian for practicality reasons as i mentioned, not because i think armenian people are better. in general, i'd be fine with anybody if they have the right traits.

you are playing a bullshit game of trying to convince me of something that simply isn't.

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:34 PM
i'd generally prefer armenian for practicality reasons as i mentioned, not because i think armenian people are better. in general, i'd be fine with anybody if they have the right traits.

you are playing a bullshit game of trying to convince me of something that simply isn't.

Who said anything about anyone being better? You'd prefer another armeinian, I rest my case. Damn guy it took long enought, sheesh~~~~~~~

Aztecfan03
03-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Who said anything about anyone being better? You'd prefer another armeinian, I rest my case. Damn guy it took long enought, sheesh~~~~~~~
You still do not understand racism.

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 01:37 PM
that is what racism means, you moron

Jeff Van Gundy
03-11-2015, 01:42 PM
God damn, stfu avante you stupid piece of shit. Stop being an annoying prick

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:46 PM
that is what racism means, you moron

Dude, better at what and be specific, ok?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Dude, better at what and be specific, ok?
racism is the belief that people of a given race(s) are superior/inferior to people of another race(s)

you learned something today

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:47 PM
God damn, stfu avante you stupid piece of shit. Stop being an annoying prick

Who is talking to you faggot? Mind your own fucking business, got it asshole?

Pelicans78
03-11-2015, 01:50 PM
racism is the belief that people of a given race(s) are superior/inferior to people of another race(s)

you learned something today

I agree. You haven't said anything racist. Avante is just poking and prodding to get a response.

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:52 PM

I'll go slow...

We all know what racism means, ok? But we also know we do see differences in the races and there are things that do favor one race over another. You do know this, right? And there are also degrees of racism, you do know that, right?

Why ignore the fact we see an ovious different size and body type, well? We are not the same, you do know that, right?

Do most white people want a black grand child, well? Of course not. Can stubby Asians run with long legged blacks, of course not. Ever see an Asian at the welfare office?

We know for a fact some races are superior to others in some things, this has been proven, ok? Pointing out those facts is not racism, expecting everyone in that race to be superior is, ok?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 01:58 PM
you can babble on with all the bullshit you want, just stop trying to convince yourself that i'm a racist just to make yourself feel better about your own views

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:00 PM
you can babble on with all the bullshit you want, just stop trying to convince yourself that i'm a racist just to make yourself feel better

So you don't think the negroid race is superior when it comes to running fast with elusiveness, right?

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 02:02 PM
So you don't think the negroid race is superior when it comes to running fast with elusiveness, right?
you've already asked me this question. the last 2 pages of this have been you asking me the same questions over and over again after i've already answered them

NFO
03-11-2015, 02:03 PM
If anything Avante is the racist and hates white people.

Of all of the lists the old man puts out 93.726940279502 % of the people on them are African Americans.

Dude doesn't want to give Asians, Whites, etc... their due.

smh

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:11 PM
If anything Avante is the racist and hates white people.

Of all of the lists the old man puts out 93.726940279502 % of the people on them are African Americans.

Dude doesn't want to give Asians, Whites, etc... their due.

smh

You must have missed my all white running backs and receivers lists. And my all white sprinters list.

You wanna talk Hugh "The King" McElhenny, how about "Jaguar" Jon Arnett? Then there was Taylor and Hornung and Gifford. Wanna talk Riggins and Csonka? How about the multi talented Keith Lincoln who scored.....

PAT
FG
passing
rushing
receiving
punt ret
KO ret

Wanna talk Lance Alworth the greatest pre Jerry Rice receiver? How about Ray Berry, Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff? Did ya know Jordy Nelson was a Kansas State sprint champ in HS, just as John Riggins was.

How about Bobby Morrow the 1956 Olympic 100m champ? How about the great Russian Valery Borzov?

Asians don't play football and suck at sprinting.

Wanna see my....best white back/receiver for each team....list?

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:15 PM
you've already asked me this question. the last 2 pages of this have been you asking me the same questions over and over again after i've already answered them

Look what it took to get ya to finally tell the truth. Yes you'd prefer another like yourself.

Ok man, done with ya, you work way too hard at trying to hide your true feelings.

spurraider21
03-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Look what it took to get ya to finally tell the truth. Yes you'd prefer another like yourself.

Ok man, done with ya, you work way too hard at trying to hide your true feelings.
i've been pretty transparent actually. you're just dense and stubborn

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:25 PM
i've been pretty transparent actually. you're just dense and stubborn

You are saying what weaklings say. I deal with reality, how things really are. You want a big running back with speed and agility he will be black. That is a fact! I like facts not..."I'd better not say......

Randy Moss was 6-4 with blazing speed. There are no Asians, Mexicans, Arabs, whites like that. Then here comes Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant. Come on man, look at how things really are, ok?

hehateme
03-11-2015, 02:34 PM
stick to your shitty poems about kool becaue that's about all you got going for you old man.

NFO
03-11-2015, 02:39 PM
You must have missed my all white running backs and receivers lists. And my all white sprinters list.

Didn't miss them. They are accounted for in the remaining 6.2730597205 %.

Wanna see my....best white back/receiver for each team....list?

Nope. Could care less tbh. No one reads your lists besides you anyway.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:39 PM
stick to your shitty poems about kool becaue that's about all you got going for you old man.

Stick to humping legs and misspelling....becaue...ok dummy, and you got nothing going for yourself at all.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Didn't miss them. They are accounted for in the remaining 6.2730597205 %.

Nope. Could care less tbh. No one reads your lists besides you anyway.

So why lie about me not giving credit then?

And, what do you do faggot besides follow me around?

NFO
03-11-2015, 02:48 PM
So why lie about me not giving credit then?

Where did I say you didn't give them credit? Now who is the liar?? And wasn't it you said that there are degrees of racism. I was just pointing out your degree of racism. Nothing more, nothing less.

And, what do you do faggot besides follow me around?

Do I quote you in the club, political forum, etc... Nope. I think someone thinks they are more important that they actually really are. Common trait for racists.

hehateme
03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Stick to humping legs and misspelling....becaue...ok dummy, and you got nothing going for yourself at all.

Is this the part where you insert forty exclamation points due to the fact that you have nothing left to say about a subject? Please continue your much contributed hard work to this forum it's exhilarating. Better yet just continue to dance like a monkey when we give you your props on another kool poem and stfu in the meantime, it may do you some good.

Trainwreck2100
03-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Do I quote you in the club, political forum, etc... Nope. I think someone thinks they are more important that they actually really are. Common trait is racists.

textbook sociopath tbqh

Avante
03-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Is this the part where you insert forty exclamation points due to the fact that you have nothing left to say about a subject? Please continue your much contributed hard work to this forum it's exhilarating. Better yet just continue to dance like a monkey when we give you your props on another kool poem and stfu in the meantime, it may do you some good.

Well I could just follow others around like you do, adding absolutely...0. Don't you get tired of being a follower?

Avante
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Where did I say you didn't give them credit? Now who is the liar?? And wasn't it you said that there are degrees of racism. I was just pointing out your degree of racism. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do I quote you in the club, political forum, etc... Nope. I think someone thinks they are more important that they actually really are. Common trait for racists.

I'm obviously very important to you since I'm all you do here.

DJR210
03-11-2015, 05:44 PM
America.. where dangerous black criminals can't be stopped with force unless by a black officer, and black players cannot be traded to better a business unless by a black GM. Spooks are the whiniest sons of bitches on the planet, and I'm glad that they're getting killed by police, and racially victimized. They deserve that shit.

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:49 PM
America.. where dangerous black criminals can't be stopped with force unless by a black officer, and black players cannot be traded to better a business unless by a black GM. Spooks are the whiniest sons of bitches on the planet, and I'm glad that they're getting killed by police, and racially victimized. They deserve that shit.

I knew ya were a little punk and fucked up, but damn guy.

Why not tell me again about how I mauled underage girls in Olongapo. Yep, it was just me. After I left, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a jerk, ok?

DJR210
03-11-2015, 05:52 PM
I knew ya were a little punk and fucked up, but damn guy.

Why not tell me again about how I mauled underage girls in Olongapo. Yep, it was just me. After I left, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a jerk, ok?

Don't you have something better to do than hump legs? What I said is true, don't you ever get tired of hearing ignorant spooks in the media trying to push the racist victim agenda? Be serious for a second here.

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Don't you have something better to do than hump legs? What I said is true, don't you ever get tired of hearing ignorant spooks in the media trying to push the racist victim agenda? Be serious for a second here.

I get sick of fucking Mexicans who can't drive, sick of fucking okies dumber than a rock, sick of blacks who go around knocking up chicks then bailing on their kids. So what, that's life. I;m sick of Islam and all that sick shit.

So what is your solution?

Jeff Van Gundy
03-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Shut the fuck up avante. Go away and stop being such a pain in the ass for all of us

NFO
03-11-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm obviously very important to you since I'm all you do here.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better old timer.

Same story with you different day.

DJR210
03-11-2015, 07:19 PM
I get sick of fucking Mexicans who can't drive, sick of fucking okies dumber than a rock, sick of blacks who go around knocking up chicks then bailing on their kids. So what, that's life. I;m sick of Islam and all that sick shit.

So what is your solution?

There is no solution, other than be racist back to these unappreciative faggots. If blacks have it so bad, they should go back to where they originate from and start new white free lives, safe from crooked white police and racist GM's.

Avante
03-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Shut the fuck up avante. Go away and stop being such a pain in the ass for all of us

So just nod and agree with all this stupid bullshit you idiots come up with? Nay~~~~~~

Avante
03-11-2015, 07:46 PM
There is no solution, other than be racist back to these unappreciative faggots. If blacks have it so bad, they should go back to where they originate from and start new white free lives, safe from crooked white police and racist GM's.

None of us have any more rights than anyone else. So stop crying around like a little bitch ok amigo? Look at yourself, you could use some work also, ok?

Avante
03-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better old timer.

Same story with you different day.

Why not follow someone else around ok little fella?

DJR210
03-11-2015, 09:23 PM
None of us have any more rights than anyone else. So stop crying around like a little bitch ok amigo? Look at yourself, you could use some work also, ok?

:lol you're the only one crying around here. Now you can't pollute the forum with your stupid ass almanac threads, you go around humping everyone's legs, crying about stupid pro-black bullshit, and trying to "educate" the forum about the teachings of Islam. If anyone needs to work on themselves, it would be you bro. Try and make a thread if you need reminding.

Avante
03-11-2015, 09:37 PM
:lol you're the only one crying around here. Now you can't pollute the forum with your stupid ass almanac threads, you go around humping everyone's legs, crying about stupid pro-black bullshit, and trying to "educate" the forum about the teachings of Islam. If anyone needs to work on themselves, it would be you bro. Try and make a thread if you need reminding.

You're the one following others around wahawahwahing, not me. Why not just relax and be cool, you're always so ready to pounce, hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Stop being a little faggot, ok?

You know as well as I do how boring the Club has become. Movies, stupid sex talk by morons, the dailey news, yep, boring and everyone see's it.

You want to do what you just did, that's what most want to do and you know it. Hell, I have freaks still folowing me around I haven't talked to in months, that's how bad some have it.

DJR210
03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
You're the one following others around wahawahwahing, not me. Why not just relax and be cool, you're always so ready to pounce, hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Stop being a little faggot, ok?

You know as well as I do how boring the Club has become. Movies, stupid sex talk by morons, the dailey news, yep, boring and everyone see's it.

You want to do what you just did, that's what most want to do and you know it. Hell, I have freaks still folowing me around I haven't talked to in months, that's how bad some have it.

How many times you edit that post, you insecure little bitch? :lol

Avante
03-11-2015, 10:01 PM
How many times you edit that post, you insecure little bitch? :lol

You dig the hell out of this, don't ya little man? You miss it and we both know it. Not much fun being nice is it?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unleashbaynes
03-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Hey avante. You're a faggot.

Avante
03-11-2015, 10:26 PM

Grow up little man, ok?

unleashbaynes
03-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Grow up little man, ok?

Is that what your wife tells your cock?

DJR210
03-12-2015, 01:19 AM

Malik Hairston
03-12-2015, 02:43 AM
Is that what your wife tells your cock?

:lol..

Realistically, they probably can't find the little man under those 350 lbs, tbh..

Jeff Van Gundy
03-12-2015, 03:07 AM

NFO
03-12-2015, 06:55 AM
So just nod and agree with all this stupid bullshit you idiots come up with? Nay~~~~~~

No one wants you to stay here and nod your head.

They just want you to go away. Don't you have any other forums you hang go pester with lists no one fucking cares about.

Pretty sad that a guy who is hated here feels the need to stick around. The reasons are one would do that are:
(a) he is a fucking moron;
(b) a complete douchebag; and
(c) both (a) and (b).

I bet you fuck up this answer to old timer.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2015, 10:45 AM
:lol..

Realistically, they probably can't find the little man under those 350 lbs, tbh..
:lmao

Clipper Nation
03-12-2015, 10:45 AM

Avante
03-12-2015, 01:18 PM
No one wants you to stay here and nod your head.

They just want you to go away. Don't you have any other forums you hang go pester with lists no one fucking cares about.

Pretty sad that a guy who is hated here feels the need to stick around. The reasons are one would do that are:
(a) he is a fucking moron;
(b) a complete douchebag; and
(c) both (a) and (b).

I bet you fuck up this answer to old timer.

I like knowing more than everyone here, other places we find guys like myself. I have fun with little shits like you. When in with those who know their shit it's too serious, gives me a headache, here all that....DUH!....is relaxing.

NFO
03-12-2015, 02:55 PM
I like knowing more than everyone here

And by more you mean less.

[QUOTE=Avante;7868790]other places we find guys like myself

and by other places you mean mental institutes.

When in with those who know their shit it's too serious, gives me a headache

Spoken like a person with the vocabulary skilss of a 1st grader.

here all that....DUH!....is relaxing.

You don't seem relaxed, you seem very defensive, thus showing your true superiority complex to cover your own feelings of inferiority. Classic case. You shoudl seek help.

Avante
03-12-2015, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;7868790]I like knowing more than everyone here

And by more you mean less.

and by other places you mean mental institutes.

Spoken like a person with the vocabulary skilss of a 1st grader.

You don't seem relaxed, you seem very defensive, thus showing your true superiority complex to cover your own feelings of inferiority. Classic case. You shoudl seek help.

That coming from a guy who does little else but follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I mentioned, this is funny watching little shits like you and that stupidity. I have fun with it as we can see.

Oh yeah, and it's ...should...ok stupid?

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=NFO;7868949]

That coming from a guy who does little else but follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I mentioned, this is funny watching little shits like you and that stupidity. I have fun with it as we can see.

Oh yeah, and it's ...should...ok stupid?

No one follows you around, you narcissistic douchebag.

Avante
03-12-2015, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;7869020]

No one follows you around, you narcissistic douchebag.

Oh really, show me who else this NFO talks to here. Then there's Blake.

Hell guy, look at you. Do I ever come to you? I think ya suck guy, but here you are yet again.

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Aztecfan03;7869037]

Oh really, show me who else this NFO talks to here. Then there's Blake.

Hell guy, look at you. Do I ever come to you? I think ya suck guy, but here you are yet again.

We discuss topics that are on this board and just happen to call you out because you are an idiot on here.

Avante
03-12-2015, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;7869049]

We discuss topics that are on this board and just happen to call you out because you are an idiot on here.

So things aren't like I say they are? Where have I ever been wrong, be specific...ok? You're like most, ya just can't stand anyone who knows all this stuff like I do.