PDA

View Full Version : nogs get emasculated and punked out in front of everyone 2v1

m>s
03-09-2015, 06:29 PM
:lmao :lmao "Shoot me then mothafucka! shoot me! what you going to shoot me with, your motherfuckin hand??" :lmao this is like some shit i would do if i ever saw kool and trill out somewhere...nigs got totally punked and were shaking like little spider monkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtyNUf_5iok

.G.
03-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Typical of these farm animals fighting at a fucking waffle house. Not enough violence or chants of "wurstar, wurstar" in this one, though. And that damn gyroscope, wish these fuckers would put it to use.

Infinite_limit
03-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Damn that big guy must have fists like bricks

m>s
03-09-2015, 07:17 PM
He's just powerful and not afraid of a couple little black boys

Red Hawk #21
03-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Wouldn't the OP be upset if the situation was reversed and it was a Black Guy going apeshit on a White Guy? Just wondering.

m>s
03-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't the OP be upset if the situation was reversed and it was a Black Guy going apeshit on a White Guy? Just wondering.is this in a hypothetical universe where europeans have black skin and n!ggers are white? Then yes. Chimps need to be put in their places Homie.

DMC
03-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Wouldn't the OP be upset if the situation was reversed and it was a Black Guy going apeshit on a White Guy? Just wondering.
Like if the black guy came off the top rope and gave the atomic elbow to a white guy? Then the white guy was all knocked out and shit and then someone throws a chair in there and the black guy thinks he's going to give the white guy a spine buster on the chair but some other guys come over the ropes and break it up? That would be fucked up.

Red Hawk #21
03-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Like if the black guy came off the top rope and gave the atomic elbow to a white guy? Then the white guy was all knocked out and shit and then someone throws a chair in there and the black guy thinks he's going to give the white guy a spine buster on the chair but some other guys come over the ropes and break it up? That would be fucked up.

k

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 09:57 PM
most annoying character in this pretty boring vid, the fucking vain camera guy. Not only did he record it in portrait mode (typical) but he had to squeeze himself in the small frame he had

depends on what they're going apeshit over, dummy

Red Hawk #21
03-09-2015, 10:00 PM
most annoying character in this pretty boring vid, the fucking vain camera guy. Not only did he record it in portrait mode (typical) but he had to squeeze himself in the small frame he had

depends on what they're going apeshit over, dummy

STFU Homo

lefty
03-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Thats one mean white dude tbh

One of very very few

Pauly D
03-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Thats one mean white dude tbh

One of very very few

we say the say thing about intelligence when we see black doctors. We have the same reaction as the camera guy in that vid

lefty
03-09-2015, 10:22 PM
we say the say thing about intelligence when we see black doctors. We have the same reaction as the camera guy in that vid
:cry tat's wacist

m>s
03-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Sit down and shut the fuck up..so we can eat! lmao I am in tears over here he almost ate that little niglet like a morsel

monosylab1k
03-09-2015, 10:47 PM
:lol Funny how that guy was cowering like a bitch till his friend had enough and threatened the big guy, then magically he can stand on a table and talk shit back. Then again, soon as the dude's friend stood up, the old white guy backed off real quick too.

Whole lotta shit talkin pussies who weren't bout dat life tbh.

DJR210
03-09-2015, 10:51 PM
:lol That's real fucking stupid to bring up a shooting, and you don't even have the damn gun on you..

m>s
03-09-2015, 11:04 PM
:lol Funny how that guy was cowering like a bitch till his friend had enough and threatened the big guy, then magically he can stand on a table and talk shit back. Then again, soon as the dude's friend stood up, the old white guy backed off real quick too.

Whole lotta shit talkin pussies who weren't bout dat life tbh.
The white guy was just trying to teach them a lesson I dont think he actually wanted to assault anyone. He told the guy he'd take them both on :lol he said you good? And went back to his table to eat. To me it looked like as soon as he walked back to his table they started chimping trying to save face and left REAL fast

"shut the fuck up, so we can eat!" Dude had his priorities :lol

blizz
03-09-2015, 11:16 PM
I didn't see the white guy back off when the other guy stood up. The other guy stood up a while back when the white guy still had his friend by the shirt.

monosylab1k
03-09-2015, 11:32 PM
I didn't see the white guy back off when the other guy stood up. The other guy stood up a while back when the white guy still had his friend by the shirt.

He was still trying to be a "peacemaker". Soon as he had enough of the old dude and threatened him, that old guy got back to his smothered hash browns quick as shit. Obviously nobody would want to be part of a 2 on 1 fight, but for all that shit he was talking about defending the honor of women, he didn't seem the least bit interested in actually fighting for it, unless the only person in his way was a cowering bitch.

m>s
03-09-2015, 11:37 PM
He already proved his point. Whites aren't n!ggers, and you have it backwards the nigs got emboldened after the big guy relaxed and backed off.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Mono must be watching another vid. The white guy was already back a bit before the friend was all the way up and even when both blacks were standing and hollering he stood and exchanged words for awhile.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 09:15 AM

I completely disagree. I think he did a great job of capturing the event. If he had tried landscape, I don't believe he would have been able to get everyone in frame as the blacks were standing on the booth at times. Also, the fact that he squeezed himself in at times...shows that even other black people were enjoying this and goes a long way to determining if this severe a punking on a brother was in order. I give this a 7/10 regarding the filming.

Blake
03-10-2015, 09:29 AM
The white guy was just trying to teach them a lesson I dont think he actually wanted to assault anyone. He told the guy he'd take them both on :lol he said you good? And went back to his table to eat. To me it looked like as soon as he walked back to his table they started chimping trying to save face and left REAL fast

"shut the fuck up, so we can eat!" Dude had his priorities :lol

The white guy assaulted him

m>s
03-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Not really only by the most pussy liberal definition. Most of these "WUUURLLSTAAAAR!!!" Videos end up with someone getting permanent brain damage these two chimps should feel lucky the white man is very kind and forgiving.

Blake
03-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Not really only by the most pussy liberal definition. Most of these "WUUURLLSTAAAAR!!!" Videos end up with someone getting permanent brain damage these two chimps should feel lucky the white man is very kind and forgiving.

I'm not planning on watching it again, but didn't the white guy aggressively put his hands on the black guy?

That's a legal definition of assault.

m>s
03-10-2015, 12:32 PM
He had him by the shirt while he scolded him

Blake
03-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;

(2) intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse; or

(3) intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative."

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.22.htm

Seems to me #2 and arguably #3 fit here. At least in Texas any way.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 01:43 PM
I didn't see any bodiy injury, buddy. Keep looking up definitions.

Blake logic: grabbing a shirt and yelling=blindsiding someone on the side of their head

Blake
03-10-2015, 01:58 PM
I didn't see any bodiy injury, buddy. Keep looking up definitions.

Blake logic: grabbing a shirt and yelling=blindsiding someone on the side of their head

You're not good at reading comprehension, buddy.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 02:21 PM
You're not good at reading comprehension, buddy.

I read it fine. You seem to think all assault is equal. Your pushing the fake outrage angle in here but you're digging yourself an embarrassing hole

The Reckoning
03-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;

(2) intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse; or

(3) intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative."

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.22.htm

Seems to me #2 and arguably #3 fit here. At least in Texas any way.

do you really think a texas judge would sympathize with the guy who just hit a woman?

Blake
03-10-2015, 02:37 PM
I read it fine. You seem to think all assault is equal. Your pushing the fake outrage angle in here but you're digging yourself an embarrassing hole

I didn't say all assault is equal. I'm saying this is assault as defined right there in the Texas penal code I posted for you.

You're embarrassingly stupid.

Blake
03-10-2015, 02:38 PM
do you really think a texas judge would sympathize with the guy who just hit a woman?

I didn't see where the guy hit a woman. Is it in the video?

The Reckoning
03-10-2015, 02:47 PM

no but if it went to court there's a restaurant full of witnesses including the staff

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 02:48 PM
I didn't say all assault is equal. I'm saying this is assault as defined right there in the Texas penal code I posted for you.

You're embarrassingly stupid.

Congratulations, you pointed something out we all already knew. You're response earlier to someone downplaying it comparing it to all the wuuuurrrstaaaar vids where someone gets left unconscious was to really emphasize that it was still technically assault. So yeah, you're kinda implying that all assault is just as bad

Are you deaf? That's why the guy loses his shit, stupid

Blake
03-10-2015, 03:00 PM
no but if it went to court there's a restaurant full of witnesses including the staff

assuming that he actually hit her.

Blake
03-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Congratulations, you pointed something out we all already knew. You're response earlier to someone downplaying it comparing it to all the wuuuurrrstaaaar vids where someone gets left unconscious was to really emphasize that it was still technically assault. So yeah, you're kinda implying that all assault is just as bad

I have no idea what you are saying here.

but no, I never implied all assault is equal. That's on your terrible communication skills.

Are you deaf? That's why the guy loses his shit, stupid

You really don't know how the law works at all.

At all.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 03:10 PM
I have no idea what you are saying here.

but no, I never implied all assault is equal. That's on your terrible communication skills.

here, let me try again just for you. When someone said earlier something like " at least it's not like all those worldstar vids where they beat someone unconscious" you just kept going on about the definition of assault as if to say "it doesn't matter, assault is assault." We know it's assault. We all also know it's not that big of a deal.

You really don't know how the law works at all.

At all.

so you're assuming he made that up and just went batshit crazy over nothing? Ok. I'll assume the opposite. In a restaurant full of people he wouldn't confront someone like that without cause and those black guys wouldn't have taken it if they didn't know why he was doing it

Blake
03-10-2015, 03:20 PM
here, let me try again just for you. When someone said earlier something like " at least it's not like all those worldstar vids where they beat someone unconscious" you just kept going on about the definition of assault as if to say "it doesn't matter, assault is assault." We know it's assault. We all also know it's not that big of a deal.

m>s said it wasn't assault. You obviously didn't think it was and now you're trying to spin out of it.

Lol "this is the not that big of a deal type of assault" lololol

so you're assuming he made that up and just went batshit crazy over nothing? Ok. I'll assume the opposite. In a restaurant full of people he wouldn't confront someone like that without cause and those black guys wouldn't have taken it if they didn't know why he was doing it

I'm not assuming anything here except that you're an idiot.

True or false: you 100% know without a shadow of a doubt that the black guy hit his girlfriend.

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 03:36 PM
m>s said it wasn't assault. You obviously didn't think it was and now you're trying to spin out of it.

Lol "this is the not that big of a deal type of assault" lololol

I'm not assuming anything here except that you're an idiot.

True or false: you 100% know without a shadow of a doubt that the black guy hit his girlfriend.

Even if he did hit girlfriend, fatty has no right to try and correct the situation by assaulting the BF/Husband and for it to escalate into a further worse situation where people get killed. You call the cops and let them deal with the wife beater.

Blake
03-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Even if he did hit girlfriend, fatty has no right to try and correct the situation by assaulting the BF/Husband and for it to escalate into a further worse situation where people get killed. You call the cops and let them deal with the wife beater.

yeah i would agree with that. Just call the cops.

Only if the dude was actively beating on her would he have the right to step in.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 03:52 PM
yeah i would agree with that. Just call the cops.

Only if the dude was actively beating on her would he have the right to step in.

He was actively beating her.

Blake
03-10-2015, 03:58 PM
He was actively beating her.

Prove it.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Prove it.

The video previous in time to the OP's video shows it.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 04:21 PM
"this is the not that big of a deal type of assault"

now you're getting it. Looks like you can tell the difference between shirt grabbing and yelling and causing bodily injury.

False. We're both speculating, retard. All signs point to it though

yeah, call the cops, chimp loses his chimp temper, gets REALLY assaulted by the cops or killed, nation is outraged at the attention blacks get from the police!

Prove it.

He'll only have to prove it if charges are pressed. If no charges are pressed I'll bet it's cause the black guys know the white guy had good reason to do what he did :)

Blake
03-10-2015, 05:04 PM
The video previous in time to the OP's video shows it.

Cool. you gotta link?

Blake
03-10-2015, 05:09 PM
now you're getting it. Looks like you can tell the difference between shirt grabbing and yelling and causing bodily injury.

lol, no you still don't get it.

False. We're both speculating, retard. All signs point to it though

falser. I'm not speculating at all as to what happened outside of what's on the video.

That's all you, matlock.

cantthinkofanything
03-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Cool. you gotta link?

No. I saw it on some website earlier. It should be widely available in the coming days.

Blake
03-10-2015, 06:46 PM
No. I saw it on some website earlier. It should be widely available in the coming days.

Ok will wait on pins and needles

ClipperLuva
03-10-2015, 07:04 PM
White guy went a bit overboard. Should have made his point and chilled.

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Ok will wait on pins and needles

I'm sure you meant "vibrators and dildos".

Blake
03-11-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm sure you meant "vibrators and dildos".

nope. Still waiting though.

unleashbaynes
03-11-2015, 11:24 AM

You have assault confused with battery.