PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LMFAO: Tammy Tits Lays A Goose Egg - 0 Field Goal In Last Game Missed All His Shots

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 09:38 PM
How Spurs fan....how does this shit happen. Lol muthafucking Tired ole Shitbag strikes ....again....:lmao

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Koolaid tits lays another shitty thread- 0 solid threads in his last 30 thousand posts

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 09:40 PM
0 / 10 :lol 0.00%

benefactor
Well at least he really is black and is not pretending to be on the internet.

Thebesteva
0 / 10 :lol 0.00%

0/30,000 posts :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Maybe the 7 footer scores a basket next game....:lmao How does a 7 fter not score one single basket.....lazy ass dude....dude out there coattaling like a muthafucker. Lol

O.00% :lmao

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Maybe the 7 footer scores a basket next game....:lmao How does a 7 fter not score one single basket.....lazy ass dude....dude out there coattaling like a muthafucker. Lol

O.00% :lmao

I dunno, how does Kobe miss the playoffs 3 years in a row? Injury prone faggot

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 09:51 PM
0.00% The Perfect Game

:bobo

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2015, 09:59 PM
I dunno, how does Kobe miss the playoffs 3 years in a row? Injury prone faggot

Hey Midnight Pulp how about this for Analytics and advanced stats. Croflmfao

0.00 FG %

Thread
03-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Kool Aid Man

lefty
03-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Most consecutive games with at least 1 FG

Jordan
Timmy
Hakeem

No Kirby :lol

Sean Cagney
03-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Most consecutive games with at least 1 FG

Jordan
Timmy
Hakeem

No Kirby :lol

Kirby had to shoot about 15 times earlier this year to make one FG, maybe if TIM kept chucking he would have made one like Kobe did against the Spurs.

Silver&Black
03-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Kirby has done it 23 times IIRC....

elmanutres
03-09-2015, 10:39 PM
no other player in nba history has a streak with at least 1 fg as big as duncans. not olajuwon. not jordan. kobe is nowhere close to that. he had his streak broken a long ass time ago. probably more than once.

and yet he played more games? he played more minutes? this fool is apparently one of the greatest scorers of all time and hes nowhere near that list? well duncans streak is over (hes still 1st all time) but the tired old shit bag kirby has a streak of his own duncan wont break

3 straight years with a season ending injury.

Thread
03-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Hey Midnight Pulp how about this for Analytics and advanced stats. Croflmfao

0.00 FG %

Kool Aid Man

LakerHater
03-10-2015, 12:17 AM
no other player in nba history has a streak with at least 1 fg as big as duncans. not olajuwon. not jordan. kobe is nowhere close to that. he had his streak broken a long ass time ago. probably more than once.

and yet he played more games? he played more minutes? this fool is apparently one of the greatest scorers of all time and hes nowhere near that list? well duncans streak is over (hes still 1st all time) but the tired old shit bag kirby has a streak of his own duncan wont break

3 straight years with a season ending injury.

& KoMe has gone oh-Fer 23 times in 23 games in his career!
Tim, once!

m>s
03-10-2015, 12:18 AM
How many did kobe out up tonight Kool? 0 for 0 looks better than some of kobes shooting percentages this year

Buddy Mignon
03-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Well at least he really is black and is not pretending to be on the internet.

Naw... I'm not buying it. Jim is one of those niggas that thinks white... like Tiger. He'll deny he's black until the honkies start to lynching his ass.

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:50 AM
^^^

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Henceforth this will be my "lol" thread.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 07:04 AM
Naw... I'm not buying it. Jim is one of those niggas that thinks white... like Tiger. He'll deny he's black until the honkies start to lynching his ass.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 07:07 AM

tee, hee.

:lmao You and Luva still crazy as fuck.

I chapped some hides with 0.00% :lol

midnight pulp *aka* Besteva is really ass hurt...That dude got mental problems to be honest...

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 07:09 AM
How many did kobe out up tonight Kool? 0 for 0 looks better than some of kobes shooting percentages this year

It's funny to see how Spur fan boys got you on your knees....sucking them off every chance you get...what a fucking loser...grow some backbone pussy....lol

Thread
03-10-2015, 11:15 AM

tee, hee.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 11:27 AM

tee, hee.

So put up or shut up, Thread. You like playing Nostradamus. Is it the Spurs year to repeat?

Thread
03-10-2015, 11:32 AM
So put up or shut up, Thread. You like playing Nostradamus. Is it the Spurs year to repeat?

Only their charter slamming into a mountain range will stop it.

DMC
03-10-2015, 12:11 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Why would he deny it until then? That seems to be the ideal time to deny being black, when you're about to be lynched for being black.

DMC
03-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Only their charter slamming into a mountain range will stop it.
And Dale will say that is an analogy for any other thing that prevents the Spurs from repeating... book it.

"Portland/GS/Dallas/LAC/OKC/Memphis/Houston/ or whatever East coast team that makes it out was that mountain"

benefactor
03-10-2015, 12:18 PM

tee, hee.
And how many threads have you done this with? All those come and go...but lol remains. I will see it does for the lifetime of this forum.

Thread
03-10-2015, 12:26 PM
And how many threads have you done this with? All those come and go...but lol remains. I will see it does for the lifetime of this forum.

Let us proceed...

Thread
03-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Let us proceed...

Buddy Mignon
03-10-2015, 01:51 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Why would he deny it until then? That seems to be the ideal time to deny being black, when you're about to be lynched for being black.

That's where your lack of understanding between the two comes into play. You have some blacks that beguile their way into the hearts of white people... but know for sure it's always on white peoples terms. These same blacks have fooled themselves into thinking "we're all the same." We are not all the same... and most white people realize this. The moment that black person says or does something that the whites disagree with he's either publicly or physically lynched. MLK was one of those we are the world niggas... and the moment he spoke out against Vietnam... he was lynched. Michael Jackson was one of those niggas. The Pope can enjoy a smorgasbord of boy pussy without criticism, let alone conviction. Yet, the simple thought of Michael Jackson doing it was enough to resurrect the honky lynch mob. If Nicole Kidman was a nigress, OJ would be in Brentwood playing golf instead of rotting in prison for simply taking back property that belonged to him.

The niggas that I mentioned above are cast down hard when they piss off the whites... and that's when they realize they're black.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:20 PM
That's where your lack of understanding between the two comes into play. You have some blacks that beguile their way into the hearts of white people... but know for sure it's always on white peoples terms. These same blacks have fooled themselves into thinking "we're all the same." We are not all the same... and most white people realize this. The moment that black person says or does something that the whites disagree with he's either publicly or physically lynched. MLK was one of those we are the world niggas... and the moment he spoke out against Vietnam... he was lynched. Michael Jackson was one of those niggas. The Pope can enjoy a smorgasbord of boy pussy without criticism, let alone conviction. Yet, the simple thought of Michael Jackson doing it was enough to resurrect the honky lynch mob. If Nicole Kidman was a nigress, OJ would be in Brentwood playing golf instead of rotting in prison for simply taking back property that belonged to him.

The niggas that I mentioned above are cast down hard when they piss off the whites... and that's when they realize they're black.

:lmao @ the Pope vs MJ....

Luva with the goods

Thread
03-10-2015, 06:21 PM
On top of Old Smokey...

Thread
03-10-2015, 10:25 PM
...all covered with cheese.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Lmaooooo Has Kobe really gone O-fer 23 times in his career?

TampaDude
03-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Spurs still won.

elmanutres
03-11-2015, 01:00 AM

lucky for you you'll never experience such things cause you're not black

Thread
03-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Topside!!!

Splits
03-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Lmaooooo Has Kobe really gone O-fer 23 times in his career?

18 times, mostly early in his career: http://bkref.com/tiny/wgCya

People tend to forget that while Tim was winning RoY, Kirbs rode the bench his first two seasons in the league... only started 7 games.

Thread
03-11-2015, 10:34 AM

People tend to forget that while Tim was winning RoY, Kirbs rode the bench his first two seasons in the league... only started 7 games.

That tank is responsible for everything you own.

Splits
03-11-2015, 10:37 AM
That tank is responsible for everything you own.

What does that have to do with the price of hookers in Arizona?

Thread
03-11-2015, 10:44 AM
What does that have to do with the price of hookers in Arizona?

Nothing. I was just checkin' assholes, and you qualify.

Thread
03-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Topsy!!!

Silver&Black
03-11-2015, 05:21 PM

I swear I also saw that it was 23 times. I don't remember if it was shown on NBA Gametime or on ESPN....but they said that he did it 23 times.

But even if it is 18....:lol Kirby

ambchang
03-11-2015, 06:54 PM
23 times if you count the games he didn't shoot (0-0)
18 times when you count only the games where he made zero FGs but shot at least once.

LkrFan
03-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Spurs still won despite Th0t Duncan.
:lmao

LkrFan
03-11-2015, 07:08 PM

:lmao @ you "Fuckin' Supermodels" Hell, I seent the type of bitches you like. Hope you hit that shit with the lights OFF!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Splits
03-11-2015, 07:49 PM
:lmao @ you "Fuckin' Supermodels" Hell, I seent the type of bitches you like. Hope you hit that shit with the lights OFF!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol