PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather V Pac press conference this Wed 3/11 at 4:30 live

Thebesteva
03-09-2015, 10:20 PM
http://philboxing.com/news/story-105019.html

This is gonna be epic, this Wed, they meet face to face. Today Pac said

"In terms of defense, Mayweather is a lot better compared to those boxers[ODLH, Cotto, Margarito]. But, I believe my punching power and speed would confuse him. Once he is hit, he would feel it. He has not yet tasted the punching power of someone like me. During his fight with Marcos Maidana, I noticed that his knees are no longer there. He could no longer run as fast and as quick as during his younger days. I knew I can hit [him]."

"My place in boxing history is already secured. I have tasted defeat, and I’m not afraid to face it again. Experiencing a setback is part of the harsh realities in life- something which Mayweather has not experienced as a fighter. Mayweather has never experienced defeat in his boxing career. So, the pressure is on him. He is an arrogant fighter. But in this fight, he will be humbled. Floyd is an epitome of a proud fighter who believes that nobody can beat him. You know me. I am respectful and humble. I don’t brag because I know by reading the Bible that without God we are nothing. [then shares Bible verse from Daniel 5:20] 'But when his heart was lifted up and his spirit became so proud that he behaved arrogantly, he was deposed from his royal throne and his glory was taken away from him.'”

RsxPiimp
03-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Floyd is a fucking pussy tbh. Dude threw 5 punches in the entire 12th round and won by decision :lol

http://youtu.be/557Sl733e_8

Killakobe81
03-10-2015, 02:00 AM
So many sore pussies come may when pbf wins a boring fight ...

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 02:50 AM
This fight is going to be fixed as fuck, tbh:lol..

Pacquiao will look good deep into the fight, though, to ensure a rematch and another payday for both individuals..

Thebesteva
03-10-2015, 04:32 AM
This fight is going to be fixed as fuck, tbh:lol..

Pacquiao will look good deep into the fight, though, to ensure a rematch and another payday for both individuals..

I don't see Pac taking any amount less than a billion to fix this fight. It means too much to him. I see this as a relatively easy UD or SD for Floyd tbh. I never understood why the F he ducked Pac for so long. He would have a very hard time with a Vernon Forrest or Paul Williams styled fighter than a Pac fighter.

Floyd is a fucking pussy tbh. Dude threw 5 punches in the entire 12th round and won by decision :lol

http://youtu.be/557Sl733e_8

I'm not a fan of Floyd, but any man that has stepped into the ring for 18 years and come out a winner is anything but a pussy. I boxed for several years, the first time I was hit, I realized wtf it meant to lace them up and how hard it was to take the will away from the man across from you. It's an art form. However, I do agree that compared to Hearns, Robinson, and Leonard, Floyd is not an engager and therefore many think he's a pussy. To me, he's the Chicago Bears of boxing, best defense possibly ever but not much fun to watch on the offensive end.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 04:52 AM
Pacquaio is broke, he's desperate for the money, tbh..

All the "negotiations" and pictures of Floyd privately meeting with him were done to build hype, but I would honestly be a little surprised if Floyd accepted the fight without an agreement, tbh..Pacquiao has nothing to lose in this fight, while Mayweather does, with little to gain, as everybody expects him to win anyways..

Pacquiao desperately needs the money, and agreeing to lose to Mayweather in a tough matchup with a guaranteed rematch allows him 2 massive paydays..

RsxPiimp
03-10-2015, 08:41 AM
It will be fixed for sure, but not from Manny but rather by the judges . Pacquiao will land a lot of punches but if he can't knock Floyd out, Mayweather will win by decision to ensure another rematch. We've all seen this before.

RsxPiimp
03-10-2015, 08:54 AM
So many sore pussies come may when pbf wins a boring fight ...

Your boy is what's wrong with boxing and the reason why the sport has gone shitty. His running and ducking is no different than flopping in the NBA to game the system.

Nobody gives a shit about his unbeaten record with the exception of Flomos.

Buddy Mignon
03-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Im making easy money on this fight.

Raven
03-10-2015, 02:20 PM
citing the bible for a bxing match has to be the lamest idea ever

Killakobe81
03-10-2015, 02:25 PM
I don't see Pac taking any amount less than a billion to fix this fight. It means too much to him. I see this as a relatively easy UD or SD for Floyd tbh. I never understood why the F he ducked Pac for so long. He would have a very hard time with a Vernon Forrest or Paul Williams styled fighter than a Pac fighter.

I'm not a fan of Floyd, but any man that has stepped into the ring for 18 years and come out a winner is anything but a pussy. I boxed for several years, the first time I was hit, I realized wtf it meant to lace them up and how hard it was to take the will away from the man across from you. It's an art form. However, I do agree that compared to Hearns, Robinson, and Leonard, Floyd is not an engager and therefore many think he's a pussy. To me, he's the Chicago Bears of boxing, best defense possibly ever but not much fun to watch on the offensive end.

This

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:37 PM
http://philboxing.com/news/story-105019.html

This is gonna be epic, this Wed, they meet face to face. Today Pac said

:lmao Translation...."I'm so scared of Floyd till Imma start quoting Bible scriptures."

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2015, 02:39 PM
I wonder if that dipshit was quoting scripture when he was cheating on Jinkee....:lol

Thebesteva
03-11-2015, 07:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL7EQk6C3jA

milkyway21
03-11-2015, 09:29 PM

All the "negotiations" and pictures of Floyd privately meeting with him were done to build hype, but I would honestly be a little surprised if Floyd accepted the fight without an agreement, tbh..Pacquiao has nothing to lose in this fight, while Mayweather does, with little to gain, as everybody expects him to win anyways..

Pacquiao desperately needs the money, and agreeing to lose to Mayweather in a tough matchup with a guaranteed rematch allows him 2 massive paydays..

As if you know Pacquiao personally. :rolleyes

That "broke" story comes from Mayweather's trashy mouth, any Floyd Mayweather believer would buy it.

RsxPiimp
03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm a lot more confident in this fight after watching the presser :lol Floyd acted like the B-Side, something he hasn't done in his previous fights, there is no swag, no trash talk from him this time around. Manny is supremely confident but at the same time humble. I really believe Pac will win this, unless the judges rigs it for another rematch.

milkyway21
03-11-2015, 10:18 PM
I'm a lot more confident in this fight after watching the presser :lol Floyd acted like the B-Side, something he hasn't done in his previous fights, there is no swag, no trash talk from him this time around. Manny is supremely confident but at the same time humble. I really believe Pac will win this, unless the judges rigs it for another rematch.

Pacquiao is the underdog on this. But his speed might help him. If he can't beat Floyd IMO it's about time for him to hang his gloves for good.

I think Floyd was not actually dodging Pacquiao bec he was afraid to but maybe, just maybe he was into breaking Rocky Marciano 49-0 W/L record, and he's almost there and there's a chance Pacquiao can jeopardize his quest. :D

GenuineLakerfan
03-11-2015, 10:49 PM

That "broke" story comes from Mayweather's trashy mouth, any Floyd Mayweather believer would buy it.

Hairston is also the guy who made a thread claiming he has inside sources that tell him Lebron is staying in Miami "tbh" and that it is already confirmed he wont be leaving to Cleveland "tbh"

baseline bum
03-11-2015, 11:33 PM

Agree to lose? What option other than losing would that nigga have since he found god, went to congress, and got soft?

Beaverfuzz
03-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Should have had this five years ago.

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 11:37 PM

I have read many articles that have stated Pacquiao is broke and owes a ton of back taxes, etc, IIRC..

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Hairston is also the guy who made a thread claiming he has inside sources that tell him Lebron is staying in Miami "tbh" and that it is already confirmed he wont be leaving to Cleveland "tbh"

Dan LeBatard(the mainstream mouthpiece for the Heat organization) has already confirmed that Lebron led the Heat to believe that he would be returning, which is why Riley drafted Shabazz Napier(Lebron's man) and didn't make certain moves in the off-season..the only reason it isn't a bigger story is because of the coonery factor, of course( :(he returned home:( )

milkyway21
03-12-2015, 02:50 AM
I have read many articles that have stated Pacquiao is broke and owes a ton of back taxes, etc, IIRC...

Taxes that until now we don't really know how much. He has unpaid taxes, but doesn't necessarily mean he's broke..

Reg those articles, who knows if they are true or not, .maybe that some of those allegations against him are politically motivated....
well if it came from him himself, with a lot of vultures around, some corrupt people in uniform, hoodlums in robes, I cannot blame him if he wants to say he's broke, but I find it hard to believe..

Thebesteva
03-12-2015, 04:46 AM
I have read many articles that have stated Pacquiao is broke and owes a ton of back taxes, etc, IIRC..

Just read that Manny is buying P Diddy's Beverly Hills Mansion and he hasn't made his money from the May fight so it's from his own savings. The house is about $12.5 million. I've been hearing Manny is going broke for 6-7 years now, maybe its true, maybe it isn't...its his problem. Also heard for many years Mayweather has a lot of financial hardships behind closed doors and is a ticking time bomb waiting to go broke. Listen to his former bff's interview with 105.9 on Youtube, he states that May and him beefed because he felt bad that Money was nigga rich and not business rich and was obviously another athlete that will go broke within 10 years after retirement. Also said, a ton of the rich life style stuff is a facade. He tried to help May because 50 has several successful businesses that keep in rich while May only gets paychecks from boxing that keep him super rich, but temporarily given his ludicrous lifestyle.

As for the fact Manny is planning to take a dive, I just don't get your thinking here, Manny has promised to lose a for a rematch to make more money? If May wins this first fight, even by 1 round he's going to claim he dominated and never face him again. Why would he give Manny a second chance? The only way we ever see a rematch again is if Manny wins or if its an extremely controversial decision victory for Floyd, and I'm not even sure if Floyd would rematch then either.

Killakobe81
03-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Lol fidy cent as a source

100%duncan
03-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Manny is far from broke :lmao He's evading taxes like what's everybody's doing in the country

milkyway21
03-13-2015, 11:26 PM
Just read that Manny is buying P Diddy's Beverly Hills Mansion and he hasn't made his money from the May fight so it's from his own savings. The house is about $12.5 million. I've been hearing Manny is going broke for 6-7 years now, maybe its true, maybe it isn't...its his problem.......

He just bought the mansion of Jennifer Lopez...

AaronY
03-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Mayweather was so boring and monotone during this press conference when I watched it live I had to turn it off. Guy should just just go back to bojangling and acting like a standard cash, money, hoes style rapper.