:lmao kicking sand on dude

QC4FYOFXF54

m>s
03-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Swole patrol

Silver&Black
03-10-2015, 05:42 PM
:wow That guillotine choke hold at the end

Shit is no joke....dude was tapping real quick.

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 05:47 PM
I knew the camera guy was black before I even clicked the vid. Can anyone tell me how?

Lol tbh I'm so glad I'm a peaceful fun loving drunk

Strange Love
03-10-2015, 05:53 PM
That idiot after getting tossed like a leave taking it out on the dude with the pink shorts. :lol

Spur-Addict
03-10-2015, 06:06 PM
:lol DJ Khalid kicking sand on him

mouse
03-10-2015, 06:40 PM
You should see how cops get treated in Vietnam

https://speakupforthevoiceless.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/vietnamese-pigs-181.jpg

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 06:46 PM
You should see how cops get treated in Vietnam

https://speakupforthevoiceless.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/vietnamese-pigs-181.jpg

:wakeup fuck that was a dud

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 06:59 PM
:lolRoided up cop picking on 150lbs drunk 19 years olds. You could tell that cop is rowdy on that HGH/Steriods( I'm a kinesiology expert, I could tell when people are roiding up) :lmaoNone of those fools know how to fight and throw punches. If his homie had any balls, he should off gotten some brass knuckles and laid that meathead with a blow to the temple. Is there something about roid freaks that just annoys the fuck outta people? Probably cause they misuse that drug to have an unfair advantage over non-steroid users...

ClipperLuva
03-10-2015, 07:00 PM
I knew the camera guy was black before I even clicked the vid. Can anyone tell me how?

Lol tbh I'm so glad I'm a peaceful fun loving drunk
Letter format

Darius McCrary
03-10-2015, 07:09 PM
LOL swole patrol

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 07:10 PM
:lolRoided up cop picking on 150lbs drunk 19 years olds. You could tell that cop is rowdy on that HGH/Steriods( I'm a kinesiology expert, I could tell when people are roiding up) :lmaoNone of those fools know how to fight and throw punches. If his homie had any balls, he should off gotten some brass knuckles and laid that meathead with a blow to the temple. Is there something about roid freaks that just annoys the fuck outta people? Probably cause they misuse that drug to have an unfair advantage over non-steroid users...

A cop having an unfair advantage over a criminal is a bad thing? Think about your post for a bit. It's filled with stupid shit

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 07:45 PM
A cop having an unfair advantage over a criminal is a bad thing? Think about your post for a bit. It's filled with stupid shit

I'm kidding dawg. Anyways, it always pisses me off when pigs or wanne-be thugs misuse these drugs. These drugs are felony for a reason, yet that the irony that these faggots bust kids with bud, while they violate and circumnavigate their own drug laws.

SupremeGuy
03-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Warrior cops are out of control :cry

SupremeGuy
03-10-2015, 07:52 PM
A cop having an unfair advantage over a criminal is a bad thing? Think about your post for a bit. It's filled with stupid shit:lol You fucking pushed his shit in and he backed off like a faggot.

mouse
03-10-2015, 07:58 PM
:wakeup fuck that was a dud

your right I just wanted an excuse to post that photo w/o having to make another topic after all I don't want be accused of spamming the forum and upsetting kool-aid man by forcing his topic about toilet paper on to page 2

here is the original story with graphic photos.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/vietnam-live-pig-chopped-in-half_n_1246685.html

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 08:13 PM
:lol You fucking pushed his shit in and he backed off like a faggot.

let the cop have their steroids, he's only protecting the public from criminal fagotty racist middle class cheese boys :(:cry

He was singing a racist song aimed at Blacks n Injuns, messicans:cry

Strange Love
03-10-2015, 08:16 PM

LOL

I'm going to have to agree with you here.

Ginobilly
03-10-2015, 08:22 PM
LOL

I'm going to have to agree with you here.

WOW, You take everything online seriously bruh. It's well known fact that steroid users and sympathizers are hooked to that drug due their inadequacies as how they feel as a man. In other words, they got small dicks. That shit increases your strength and junk while your on a cycle.

Strange Love
03-10-2015, 08:39 PM
WOW, You take everything online seriously bruh. It's well known fact that steroid users and sympathizers are hooked to that drug due their inadequacies as how they feel as a man. In other words, they got small dicks. That shit increases your strength and junk while your on a cycle.

??

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 08:48 PM
I'm kidding dawg. Anyways, it always pisses me off when pigs or wanne-be thugs misuse these drugs. These drugs are felony for a reason, yet that the irony that these faggots bust kids with bud, while they violate and circumnavigate their own drug laws.

I don't argue that our drug laws aren't fucking stupid. That has nothing to do with this story though.