PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Bear Videos

InRareForm
03-10-2015, 07:47 PM
6rBBPKUpC4E

K-Tfq6dARGk

Pauly D
03-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Geeeeez. I knew bears were a motherfucker but damn. That bastard was whipping itself around to thwart off all those wolves and came back for more.

Yeah, this old thread just became even more obvious for me. Anyone who picks a gorilla needs to watch these vids

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196531&highlight=bear+gorilla

DMC
03-11-2015, 12:09 AM
3:32 Russ stealing a rebound from Serge

Silver&Black
03-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Nice vids....

After the 2nd vid is over....check out the "Army Ants" one.

"The weight of all ants on earth roughly equals the weight of humanity"....crazy. Those little bastards destroy whatever they want to.

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:53 AM
A huge gorilla might weigh 600 pounds and while they are super strong so are grizzlies and they get up to well over 1000 pounds.

Other than an elephant/rhino only a tiger would stand a change. I do see a badass grizzley whipping a lion.

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 03:16 AM
A huge gorilla might weigh 600 pounds and while they are super strong so are grizzlies and they get up to well over 1000 pounds.

Other than an elephant/rhino only a tiger would stand a change. I do see a badass grizzley whipping a lion.

I disagree. Grizzly > tiger > lion > and then MAYBE I'd have gorilla over the other large cats and a wolf. That's when I can go either way.

Technique
03-11-2015, 03:30 AM
There's no mammal that would take a grizzly in ground one on one combat. Black bears can be taken out by a human with a combat knife. A grizzly bear charging you at 40 mph is only stoppable by bruce lee or jon claud van damme in blood sport.

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 06:40 AM
There's no mammal that would take a grizzly in ground one on one combat. Black bears can be taken out by a human with a combat knife. A grizzly bear charging you at 40 mph is only stoppable by Chuck Norris.FIFY

TDMVPDPOY
03-11-2015, 07:06 AM
I disagree. Grizzly > tiger > lion > and then MAYBE I'd have gorilla over the other large cats and a wolf. That's when I can go either way.

what other big cat u refering to after tiger/lion? cheetahs/jaguars/pumas dont count...not large or strong enough like the tiger or lion

Spurminator
03-11-2015, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjecYugTbIQ

hehateme
03-11-2015, 10:02 AM
http://youtu.be/io9SxQXcYzo

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 10:07 AM
^ of course it was a brown bear. Polar bear works for his food.

InRareForm
03-11-2015, 10:15 AM
that grizzly bear ability to swivel around and attack/intimidate the wolf pack was amazing. Be a great post player tbh...

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 10:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 10:54 AM
that grizzly bear ability to swivel around and attack/intimidate the wolf pack was amazing. Be a great post player tbh...

Except that it wouldn't be able to shoot very well or handle the ball. But that's enough to earn PG for Spurs.

Thread
03-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Except that it wouldn't be able to shoot very well or handle the ball. But that's enough to earn PG for Spurs.

& can you imagine a grizz lettin' a Amy wrest a LOB away from him?

Though that girl was mighty directed. tee, hee.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 11:06 AM

Siberian Tigers eat Grizzly bears for food. Srs.

Not even a contest.

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 11:32 AM
& can you imagine a grizz lettin' a Amy wrest a LOB away from him?

Though that girl was mighty directed. tee, hee.

Bend over, I'll show you a mighty directed tee hee.

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Siberian Tigers eat Grizzly bears for food. Srs.

Not even a contest.

I honestly don't believe you. Show proof.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 02:17 PM
I honestly don't believe you. Show proof.

Well firsty, the american Grizzly and Siberian don't inhabit the same area..

But Siberian Tigers diet consist of 8% Bears..Full grown female bears that weight around 600 lbs...and Full male black bears that weigh around 500-600 lbs..And have killed Adult Brown bears..

Brown Bears weights..around 500lbs-1400 lbs..

These bears have over 150lbs to 500lbs on tigers but are still a meal..

Speed and reflexes kills.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 02:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger

I realize it's hard for amerixans to accept this because the bear is more of an "american" animal..But seriously...a simple resesasrxh will conclude. Siberian Tigers >>Bears..

It's like the average amerixan that think Sharks will beat Orcas when white sharks is part of an orcas diet.

It's funny.

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Now that's one crazy picnic

http://videos.transcendense.com/grizzly-bear-vs-tiger-fight-ultimate-fighter-revealed-video_e73571f1a.html

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 02:25 PM
but seriously unless a tiger trains its whole life to fight a bear there's no fucking way it could stand up to a Grizz. Those things are built like brick houses man they'd fuck up anything out there today.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 02:55 PM
An indian tiger but siberian tigers eat bears..lol prof is already out there and this is still a debate?

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Well firsty, the american Grizzly and Siberian don't inhabit the same area..

But Siberian Tigers diet consist of 8% Bears..Full grown female bears that weight around 600 lbs...and Full male black bears that weigh around 500-600 lbs..And have killed Adult Brown bears..

Brown Bears weights..around 500lbs-1400 lbs..

These bears have over 150lbs to 500lbs on tigers but are still a meal..

Speed and reflexes kills.

Awesome. So 8% of their diet is inferior bears. 8%. And smaller less aggressive bears. Now let's just think logically. Actually compare a grizzly and a Siberian tiger. You're fucking nuts

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Did you even read the link? Siberian tigers have killed 1000lbs bears..i dont get why this is so hard to accept by americans.

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 03:21 PM
:lol sure did and then read about those bears. Looks like a big percentage is due to their hibernation and sneak attacks. I'll give you that. Now let's put a grizzly and a Siberian tiger on an open plain like in OP's vids and see how it works out. A tiger wouldn't even get close to its neck and from what I read in your link that's the only chance it has

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Well firsty, the american Grizzly and Siberian don't inhabit the same area..But Siberian Tigers diet consist of 8% Bears..Full grown female bears that weight around 600 lbs...and Full male black bears that weigh around 500-600 lbs..And have killed Adult Brown bears..Brown Bears weights..around 500lbs-1400 lbs..These bears have over 150lbs to 500lbs on tigers but are still a meal..Speed and reflexes kills.If Grizzlies and Siberian Tigers lived in the same are, the Grizz would have a diet consisting of 100% Tiger.And 10% berries and poptarts.

InRareForm
03-11-2015, 04:16 PM
When you say Siberian tigers eat bears, are you meaning grizzly bears...? Obviously Huge ddifference between Brown bear and a. Grizz

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Like I said the only opponent that could hang with a grizz would be a tiger.

If out on the plains a rhino might be able to get in enought long distance rams in. But if the grizz got a hold of him...

Will ignore the elephant for obvious reasons.

cantthinkofanything
03-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Like I said the only opponent that could hang with a grizz would be a tiger.If out on the plains a rhino might be able to get in enought long distance rams in. But if the grizz got a hold of him....You mean like an underage tranny tiger? Or just a regular one?

Pauly D
03-11-2015, 05:29 PM
When you say Siberian tigers eat bears, are you meaning grizzly bears...? Obviously Huge ddifference between Brown bear and a. Grizz

Brown and black bears and from what it looked like they sneak attack them on their backs from up high and go after them when they're in hibernation.

Like I said the only opponent that could hang with a grizz would be a tiger.

If out on the plains a rhino might be able to get in enought long distance rams in. But if the grizz got a hold of him...

Will ignore the elephant for obvious reasons.

Uhhh ok that's where I gotta draw the line. Rhinos aren't predators so I didn't even feel the need to include them but grizzlies wouldn't be able to do shit to a rhino. Those things are built to perfection to defend against a single opponent. But you know what would be an awesome matchup? Grizzly vs hippo

Avante
03-11-2015, 07:50 PM
You mean like an underage tranny tiger? Or just a regular one?

You cannot be this immature ...and...stupid.

Thread
03-11-2015, 08:19 PM
But you know what would be an awesome matchup? Grizzly vs hippo

Or, a Grizzly vs Alec Baldwin & Anthony Hopkins with a long stick.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Brown and black bears and from what it looked like they sneak attack them on their backs from up high and go after them when they're in hibernation.

Uhhh ok that's where I gotta draw the line. Rhinos aren't predators so I didn't even feel the need to include them but grizzlies wouldn't be able to do shit to a rhino. Those things are built to perfection to defend against a single opponent. But you know what would be an awesome matchup? Grizzly vs hippo

Now you're just making excuses...First of all, Save for Male Lions..cats never fight even if they are relatively against bigger than their opponents..They hunt. A battle to death between a Lion and Rhino would spell trouble for a Lion, but Lions hunt rhinos and they do it in a way that they don't have to fight..That's how they "fight" it makes any sense. These animals won't fight like a human to satisfy our entertainment needs.

To sum it, In a habitat of Grizzly bears and Big cats..Big cats are basically the apex predetors.

Also It's funny how people who argue for bears use size but when presented with prof ( even though Russian brown bears are not grizzlies) many of them are similar sizes..

cats eat bears.. Fact.

Grizzlies don't even eat the smaller cougars..lol

Cougars are about 150-200lbs and grizzlies don't mess around with those motherfuxkers.

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Cougars are about 150-200lbs and grizzlies don't mess around with those motherfuxkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjLCJKoot4U

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:15 PM
^mom is trying to protect its young..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o974Zj_qVMQ

This Grizzlies can't even intimidate a 150-220lbs cat.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Again, Siberian Tigers diet consist of 1000lbs Bears...

I don't see Bears doing the same thing...

It's not even close.

I mean if you actually study the animal kingdom, you would know this stuff...

In terms of land predetor..

No Family is better than cats..They are just unbelievably smart, and have the most tools out of any predators out there...Power, speed, sneak, Jump...

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 09:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8vIB7MX6Y

not even a grizzly and this cougar gets tossed aside like nothing

Avante
03-11-2015, 09:20 PM
You are thinking, this is just too perfect it had to be staged. But how could it have been?

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8vIB7MX6Y

not even a grizzly and this cougar gets tossed aside like nothing

You have no idea what just occurred in this video don't you?

Fights in animal kingdoms Varry..

Territorial intimidation
Protecting the young
Food protextion

will all yield different results..

Heck a huge as 550 single nomad lion wouldn't even dare intimidate a Leopard..it will try to avoid it.

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 09:29 PM
you said they don't even fuck with cougars though. it's because they're not worth their time tbh they just body slam those pussies.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:45 PM
you said they don't even fuck with cougars though. it's because they're not worth their time tbh they just body slam those pussies.

Grizzlies won't fuxk around with a cougar..In the Animal Kingdom, you stay away from any capable predators...it's just the way it is.

Cougar run when he saw the mom..

Grizzly had to run when cougar was protecting her young..

you saw the video stop ignoring it...

I've given you faxts, and numbers and you guys are just coming up with gueses..it's silly.

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 09:49 PM
i raised your fact and numbers with reason and logic and avante's cameo and you still didn't step up to the plate there slugger

apalisoc_9
03-11-2015, 09:54 PM
i raised your fact and numbers with reason and logic and avante's cameo and you still didn't step up to the plate there slugger

your logic is stupid when it goes against facts..And your reasoning is flat out stupid...

No reasoning from the average joe would beat a researchers fact...

It's like me saying..Killer whales eat white sharks and you would still try to reason even though Whales regularly eat Sharks..oh but he has better instinct. It's stupidity

The Reckoning
03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
your logic is stupid when it goes against facts..And your reasoning is flat out stupid...

It's like me saying..Killer whales eat white sharks and you would still try to reason even though Whales regularly eat Sharks..oh but he has better instinct. It's stupidity

Logic was created by the Greeks who are fathers of freedom and eagles are the heralds of freedom and eagles agree that bears win because they have a bird's eye view of the fight

InRareForm
03-11-2015, 11:24 PM
I think it all depends on whether an animal is locked in...

like you were saying... it depends on the situation.. but if a grizzly is locked in like in that wolf video, it just seems very unlikely to be beaten.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Now you're just making excuses...First of all, Save for Male Lions..cats never fight even if they are relatively against bigger than their opponents..They hunt. A battle to death between a Lion and Rhino would spell trouble for a Lion, but Lions hunt rhinos and they do it in a way that they don't have to fight..That's how they "fight" it makes any sense. These animals won't fight like a human to satisfy our entertainment needs.

To sum it, In a habitat of Grizzly bears and Big cats..Big cats are basically the apex predetors.

Also It's funny how people who argue for bears use size but when presented with prof ( even though Russian brown bears are not grizzlies) many of them are similar sizes..

cats eat bears.. Fact.

Grizzlies don't even eat the smaller cougars..lol

Again, Siberian Tigers diet consist of 1000lbs Bears...

I don't see Bears doing the same thing...

It's not even close.

I mean if you actually study the animal kingdom, you would know this stuff...

In terms of land predetor..

No Family is better than cats..They are just unbelievably smart, and have the most tools out of any predators out there...Power, speed, sneak, Jump...

pretty sure we're going on different hypothetical situations here. I've already conceded in an environment where the tiger can sneak up on, get higher ground, and take the back before the grizzly can react, the tiger probably wins. Now in a situation where they both know the other exists, the ONLY way I'd give the tiger a chance is if the tiger starts on ground higher than the grizzly. If they're on the same level, it's not even close

^mom is trying to protect its young..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o974Zj_qVMQ

This Grizzlies can't even intimidate a 150-220lbs cat.

*translation*

this food isn't worth getting scratched the fuck up. So far the only relevant vid is the cougar chasing the black bear and getting man handled.

lol "research". A wiki link and a couple minute long vids?

Except there's no reason anyone would pick a shark over a killer whale. The shark has nothing on the whale. There is though plenty of observable reasons normal people would think a grizzly would take a tiger

I think it all depends on whether an animal is locked in...

like you were saying... it depends on the situation.. but if a grizzly is locked in like in that wolf video, it just seems very unlikely to be beaten.

it wouldn't. You're thinking logically. Make a Madden style attributes list and the only thing in the tiger's favor is speed (which is irrelevant if they're facing up) and agility by a margin. The tiger still has to fight up while the bear gets to utilize a longer and more flexible reach, equal sized claws, a bigger mouth, and far more protective fur. So basically, the only chance a tiger would have is to hunt an unsuspecting grizzly and get the back before it has time to react. That's a fair compromise

Malik Hairston
03-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Meh, animal videos are largely irrelevant for gauging potential matchups..like InRareForm said, a locked in animal is a game-changer, so circumstances can't be ignored if it pertains to protecting their offsprings, if they're starving for food, etc..however, most animals avoid fighting each other in the wild, even with a substantial size advantage(ignoring circumstances where they actually need to eat and will attack), for obvious reasons..

Those niggas don't have emergency rooms or insurance:lol..

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 12:42 AM
kqiGN7FbtFs

Grizzly left the tiger running like a bitch.

A lion might be more interesting.

hey, look what we got here. So far that's 2-0 bears over cats in relevant vids

apalisoc_9
03-12-2015, 01:12 AM
hey, look what we got here. So far that's 2-0 bears over cats in relevant vids

This is staged..:l>plus that's a bengal not a siberian

but yeah I think we're arguing about two totally different things.

In the real world of predators, Tigers would dominate...

If it's a cage fight, I doubt tigers can use any of their advantages.

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 01:56 AM
This is staged..

You know the story? Looks pretty damn real to me.

In the real world of predators, Tigers would dominate...

By real world you mean jungle? Sure. Dominant? No, but they do have an advantage. Now the "real world" of an open field? Now THAT would be dominant.

The Reckoning
03-12-2015, 07:58 AM
The only way to solve this is start a GoFundMe to parachute drop a grizzly into the Eastern Russian birch forests and film it taking on siberian tigers.

chunticakes
02-06-2016, 05:18 PM
I was reading up on Grizzlies and the best practice now is to lay prone (on your stomach) and put your hands behind your head and neck.

Bears don't give a fuck, they eat your ass and legs first so you'd probably be in excruciating pain and fear for about an hour before you die.

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 06:16 PM
I was reading up on Grizzlies and the best practice now is to lay prone (on your stomach) and put your hands behind your head and neck.

Bears don't give a fuck, they eat your ass and legs first so you'd probably be in excruciating pain and fear for about an hour before you die.

Best practice is to be loud so they can hear you, spray it with bear spray it if doesn't flee when it sees you (highly unlikely), and then shoot it with a .44 Magnum if it comes back at you after the bear spray (extremely unlikely).

chunticakes
02-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Best practice is to be loud so they can hear you, spray it with bear spray it if doesn't flee when it sees you (highly unlikely), and then shoot it with a .44 Magnum if it comes back at you after the bear spray (extremely unlikely).

You're absolutely correct...in the case of a black bear (which is immensely smaller than a Grizzly). In the case of a Grizzly you're fucked unless you have your bear spray or at least a 44 magnum. I don't think a 357 or 45 would hurt it. :lol

Also what I've heard is to run away downhill. Grizzlies are prone to falling and tumbling over themselves since they're so massive.

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 06:55 PM
You're absolutely correct...in the case of a black bear (which is immensely smaller than a Grizzly). In the case of a Grizzly you're fucked unless you have your bear spray or at least a 44 magnum. I don't think a 357 or 45 would hurt it. :lol

Also what I've heard is to run away downhill. Grizzlies are prone to falling and tumbling over themselves since they're so massive.

You never run from a bear. That's a ludicrous suggestion, a bear on all fours will have way better balance than you will running down a mountain.

chunticakes
02-06-2016, 07:03 PM
You never run from a bear. That's a ludicrous suggestion, a bear on all fours will have way better balance than you will running down a mountain.
SpursforSix is the only person I've known to escape a bear. He outran one.

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 07:05 PM
SpursforSix is the only person I've known to escape a bear. He outran one.

No he didn't, the bear raped him. He was easier to mount while facing downhill.

chunticakes
02-06-2016, 07:07 PM
No he didn't, the bear raped him. He was easier to mount while facing downhill.

He was wearing his wooden Beats By Dre. I saw them, they were mauled beyond recognition but still sound clearer than any Sennheiser, tbh..

Thread
02-06-2016, 08:41 PM

They always eat a woman's genitals as well. In their dung pile they'll be the bush, hair and all. No jokin' around either.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 08:55 PM
He was wearing his wooden Beats By Dre. I saw them, they were mauled beyond recognition but still sound clearer than any Sennheiser, tbh..

Bend over, I'll show you mauled beyond recognition.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 08:58 PM
They always eat a woman's genitals as well. In their dung pile they'll be the bush, hair and all. No jokin' around either.

Wtf does that mean. Why would a bear eat a woman and leave the genitals. I doubt it's a conscious decision. It'd be weirder if the beat ate everything and left the crotch sitting there in the dirt.

Thread
02-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Wtf does that mean. Why would a bear eat a woman and leave the genitals. I doubt it's a conscious decision. It'd be weirder if the beat ate everything and left the crotch sitting there in the dirt.

LMAO!!!

No. The bear eats the genitals every time. The proof is in their dung,,,the pubic mound and hair is in there.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 09:10 PM
LMAO!!!

No. The bear eats the genitals every time. The proof is in their dung,,,the pubic mound and hair is in there.

You're saying the pubic mound isn't digestible?

Thread
02-06-2016, 09:36 PM
You're saying the pubic mound isn't digestible?

Yes, it's easily recognized in the dung. They had a series of the attacks in the mid to late '60's in Glacier National Park where they had to track these killer Grizzlies and found the genitals in the dung each time.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Yes, it's easily recognized in the dung. They had a series of the attacks in the mid to late '60's in Glacier National Park where they had to track these killer Grizzlies and found the genitals in the dung each time.

So like a vagina? They found a vagina in bear poop?

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 09:48 PM

Were they still fuckable at least?

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Were they still fuckable at least?

I would never have sex with a vagina I found in some bear stool.

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 09:56 PM
I would never have sex with a vagina I found in some bear stool.

You been in the backcountry a couple of weeks and I guarantee that'll look like some good pussy

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 10:01 PM
You been in the backcountry a couple of weeks and I guarantee that'll look like some good pussy

I'll say it again. I wouldn't put my weiner in a semi digested feces covered vag. I mean...I might look at it and masturbate some. But nothing else.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Or maybe stare at it while I fuck a raccoon.

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 10:05 PM
I'll say it again. I wouldn't put my weiner in a semi digested feces covered vag. I mean...I might look at it and masturbate some. But nothing else.

A drop of bleach and a couple of shakes in the lake and it's good as new.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 10:22 PM
A drop of bleach and a couple of shakes in the lake and it's good as new.

Ludicrous. The bleach would make it smell sterile. I'd just as soon fuck a bandaid with some hair stuck to it.

UZER
02-07-2016, 08:13 AM

Of course, it's a honey pot.

SpursforSix
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Of course, it's a honey pot.

So does that mean if you find a guy's butthole in stool, the bear is gay? Or at least bi?

UZER
02-07-2016, 10:10 AM
So does that mean if you find a guy's butthole in stool, the bear is gay? Or at least bi?

Gotta be bi i would think. Whatta ya think?

chunticakes
02-07-2016, 02:16 PM

That depends. Did the bear push the stool? In that case, then absolutely yes he's a homosexual bear.

Buddy Mignon
02-07-2016, 03:09 PM
How would man stand up vs Grizzly?

2qvqEu9-V9M

SpursforSix
02-07-2016, 06:14 PM
That depends. Did the bear push the stool? In that case, then absolutely yes he's a homosexual bear.

If a host at a gay bar offers to push your still in for you, always say, "no".

DMC
02-07-2016, 06:26 PM
How would man stand up vs Grizzly?

2qvqEu9-V9M

If Jack helped you get on a horse would you help Jack off the horse?

chunticakes
02-07-2016, 06:54 PM
If a host at a gay bar offers to push your still in for you, always say, "no".

What if it's a beefcake like Naruto?

SpursforSix
02-07-2016, 08:01 PM
What if it's a beefcake like Naruto?

Then spread those cheeks and scream "toodle me doo".

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 08:07 AM
While I respect everyone's opinion....you all are leaving out the obvious....EITR.....

Bears whether grizzles or polar Bears cannot even come close to fucking with the African elephant.....son of bitches would steam roll a bear...far too much strength and weight.. Tbh....

https://youtube/R1QUlzZ5XZM

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 09:54 AM
While I respect everyone's opinion....you all are leaving out the obvious....EITR.....

Bears whether grizzles or polar Bears cannot even come close to fucking with the African elephant.....son of bitches would steam roll a bear...far too much strength and weight.. Tbh....

https://youtube/R1QUlzZ5XZM

You know why it wasn't mentioned? Because fucking elephants aren't fucking hiking through Grizzly Bear territory.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 01:12 PM
You know why it wasn't mentioned? Because fucking elephants aren't fucking hiking through Grizzly Bear territory.

Hey dipshit........

Neither are Gorillas, Lions, and Tigers....but that didn't stop the ccomparison conversation about them now did it?

:lol you're such a moron....:lol bang head here ---> :bang :lol

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Hey dipshit........

Neither are Gorillas, Lions, and Tigers....but that didn't stop the ccomparison conversation about them now did it?

:lol you're such a moron....:lol bang head here ---> :bang :lol

I didn't read any of that because it wasn't related to the thread's OP.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 02:15 PM
I didn't read any of that because it wasn't related to the thread's OP.

:lol I guess I'm supposed to believe that like.....just like OJ didn't go Freddie Kruger on Nicole...:lol

Yeah right ---> Bang head here :bang :lol

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 03:18 PM
:lol I guess I'm supposed to believe that like.....just like OJ didn't go Freddie Kruger on Nicole...:lol

ok...I didn't read any of that because I usually just skim the last post or two in a thread and see if there's some jackassery I can do.

chunticakes
02-08-2016, 07:27 PM

Hey KAM, who you got? Grizzly/Polar or a hippo?

Thread
02-09-2016, 12:58 PM
See, this is why you can never have a serious conversation on this site. And I knew it before I brought forth my information. I said, "Dale, should you bring up that time in Glacier where they were finding snatch & hair in the bear shit?"

"No, don't do it, they'll make fun."

"Okay, I won't."

Well, of course I lied to myself and posted it. Sure as shit, you weren't mature enough to stand the gaffe.

SpursforSix
02-09-2016, 06:00 PM
See, this is why you can never have a serious conversation on this site. And I knew it before I brought forth my information. I said, "Dale, should you bring up that time in Glacier where they were finding snatch & hair in the bear shit?"

"No, don't do it, they'll make fun."

"Okay, I won't."

Well, of course I lied to myself and posted it. Sure as shit, you weren't mature enough to stand the gaffe.

So, your premise that grizzly bears eat the female genitals "every time" is based on the indisputable science of your conversation with someone named, "Dale".

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Hey KAM, who you got? Grizzly/Polar or a hippo?

Polar will take out a hippo easy....however I'm not sure about a Rhino..I think that big ass muthafucker would get the grizz and the polar...but the elephant reigns supreme over all

chunticakes
02-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Polar will take out a hippo easy....however I'm not sure about a Rhino..I think that big ass muthafucker would get the grizz and the polar...but the elephant reigns supreme over all

Good analysis. I see it like Maalox (hippo) vs Avante (Polar Bear).