PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker deserves credit from me, tbh..

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:24 PM
I bashed him when he was playing like one of the 5 worst rotation players in the NBA, so it's only fair that I give him credit for this nice stretch in the past 4 games or so:toast

Let's hope he can sustain a nice level for an extended period of time, especially once the competition gets serious:bobo

Diego20
03-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Well it's still the regular season, he was always good in the regular season..

:lol

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Ol' bandwagon Hairston getting his shit pushed in.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Well it's still the regular season, he was always good in the regular season..

Overall, he has been one of the worst players in the NBA this season(which isn't arguable), but it's only fair that I give him credit at the moment..

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Ol' bandwagon Hairston getting his shit pushed in.

Giving somebody credit after they looked like one of the worst players in the NBA for most of the year is jumping on a bandwagon and/or getting shit pushed in?

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Giving somebody credit after they looked like one of the worst players in the NBA for most of the year is jumping on a bandwagon and/or getting shit pushed in?Look, the most important thing here for you is that you don't look like a total idiot.

But you do.

Sorry.

MI21
03-10-2015, 08:40 PM
I am one of the more staunch Parker fans and I wasn't as quick to judge as some others, but I was just starting to lose some faith after that Portland game.

It's not even the results at the moment, it's how he looks exactly like the player that makes this engine run. All of a sudden and completely randomly he is able to pull out the spin move, spin move on fast break, crossovers, scoop layups, wrong footing the big man etc.. all the things that make him a killer scorer. He is also incredibly aggressive and is creating a lot of opportunities for his teammates, something that assists don't always show. The ball is moving a little more and that starts with Tony breaking down the D, which he is doing.

Heres to him keeping it up :tu

MI21
03-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Why ruin this thread, can we not talk about why Tony is all of a sudden an All-Star level performer?

Mugen
my man, Harlem. All class tbh.

:bobo

Floyd Pacquiao
No doubt, gotta give credit where credit is due. Can he sustain it is the question.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Why ruin this thread, can we not talk about why Tony is all of a sudden an All-Star level performer?Players can take longer to return to form from injury that fans want.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:44 PM
I am one of the more staunch Parker fans and I wasn't as quick to judge as some others, but I was just starting to lose some faith after that Portland game.

It's not even the results at the moment, it's how he looks exactly like the player that makes this engine run. All of a sudden and completely randomly he is able to pull out the spin move, spin move on fast break, crossovers, scoop layups, wrong footing the big man etc.. all the things that make him a killer scorer. He is also incredibly aggressive and is creating a lot of opportunities for his teammates, something that assists don't always show. The ball is moving a little more and that starts with Tony breaking down the D, which he is doing.

That's honestly how leg injuries are. You try to make a quick move and feel it tighten up and tell you not to.

Then the next week you try the same move and the muscle is free and feels fine, and you build confidence from there.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Look, the most important thing here for you is that you don't look like a total idiot.

But you do.

Sorry.

:lol reach

The King of spamming at it again, tbh..

timtonymanu
03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Everyone for the most part looks back on track. Parker isn't going anywhere so all he has to do is contribute. And he's been looking much better lately. Keep it up. :tu

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:46 PM
:lol reachlol deserves credit from you

Dumbass.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:46 PM

Talk about how the regular season matters again, chief. :lmao

MI21
03-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Players can take longer to return to form from injury that fans want.

Gotta agree with that, it's just very mysterious how he goes from liability to all-star within the space of a few days. Must of been a strange injury, hamstrings aren't normally like that... it may have just been a trust issue with his hamstring.

apalisoc_9
03-10-2015, 08:47 PM
thumps up for op.

Tony has been playing great in the last 4 games..

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Talk about how the regular season matters again, chief. :lmao

I don't care about the regular season, the problem is that Parker was horrible in the playoffs, and this season appeared like a progressive, continuous decline after an off-season of rest..

It still might be, to be fair..hopefully Parker is back, but it should be noted that the Spurs are playing one of the easiest schedule stretches in the NBA at the moment..an abundance of home games vs. terrible teams that don't play defense..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM
thumps up for op.

Tony has been playing great in the last 4 games..That wasn't what you said the last four games tbh.

MI21
03-10-2015, 08:50 PM
That's honestly how leg injuries are. You try to make a quick move and feel it tighten up and tell you not to.

Then the next week you try the same move and the muscle is free and feels fine, and you build confidence from there.

Hmm, hamstrings are a little different in my experience. The most common injury in Australia's national sport of AFL is a hamstring injury. You don't really play through it for weeks on end like it appears Tony was, it's something that you sit out with and come back and are pretty easily able to pick up where you left off.

I think it may have just been a trust thing and perhaps conditioning/game fitness I suppose.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:50 PM
I don't care about the regular season, the problem is that Parker was horrible in the playoffs, and this season appeared like a progressive, continuous decline after an off-season of rest..

Except he wasn't, and you repeating yourself like a broken record doesn't add any integrity to that statement.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:52 PM
thumps up for op.

Tony has been playing great in the last 4 games..

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/6290i07953E55367EA616?v=mpbl-1

spurtech09
03-10-2015, 08:53 PM
3rd quarter woes

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Except he wasn't, and you repeating yourself like a broken record doesn't add any integrity to that statement.

And you still haven't proven that he wasn't horrible, despite the fact that he ranked last or near last in virtually every advanced metric on the team, some of them by an astronomical margin:lol..

UZER
03-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Hmm, hamstrings are a little different in my experience. The most common injury in Australia's national sport of AFL is a hamstring injury. You don't really play through it for weeks on end like it appears Tony was, it's something that you sit out with and come back and are pretty easily able to pick up where you left off.

I think it may have just been a trust thing and perhaps conditioning/game fitness I suppose.

I pulled my hamstring 3 years ago and still feel a twinge to this day with certain movements...usually when I reaching for a beer.

Hoops Czar
03-10-2015, 08:56 PM

Not really.... This is a deflection thread to cover up your stink, tbh

and from watching Spurs games for 1 week, tbh..

I just can't watch this team with Tony Parker infecting them..watching that piece of shit wear a Spurs jersey and disrespect this great franchise is upsetting..his cancerous style of play is insulting to the team....

It's one thing to watch a team with minimal title aspirations like the 2009-2011 Spurs or the early 2000s Spurs, but watching a team full of talent suffer because of the ego of 1 high-usage, cancerous player is tough to watch, tbh..

Not only is it tough to watch, but I can't even log into SpursTalk for objective discussion anymore, as there's an abundance of player-fans that keep pushing their pro-Parker propaganda..it's disgusting and disturbing that they refer to themselves as Spurs "fans"..they are polluting this forum..

I won't be watching games or posting on SpursTalk until 1 week from now or until:

1- Tony Parker is injured
2- Tony Parker's role is reduced
3- Tony Parker is traded

If they can get at least a 2nd round pick for Parker, I'll literally cry of happiness, tbh..

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:56 PM

:lmao

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Malik getting nuked by Hoops Czar... :lmao

jehawk81
03-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Haha @ OP acting as if Parker gaf about him or this forum.. & if he did gaf about this forum he'd definitely stay away from the short bus crew, of which u, dabom & apo are leaders of

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 08:58 PM

:lol and those threads worked, look how sensitive Parker fans are in this thread..

It's a pro-Parker thread, and Chump and Cry Havoc are still scarred from the months of anti-Parker threads..

Clipper Nation
03-10-2015, 08:58 PM
:lol Enriquesuckers circlejerking over a fluke game

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:00 PM
BTW, I didn't say I was wrong about Parker, not sure where anybody is getting that from:lol..I said I'm giving him credit for his recent strong play, because it's only fair..

He's still a declining, aging, fat PG that constantly chokes in the playoffs and is having a poor regular season after having a poor playoff run last year..still a terrible contract, too..

I'm just hoping his recent play will stick, rather than being a product of playing an extremely easy schedule @ home..

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:00 PM
:lol and those threads worked, look how sensitive Parker fans are in this thread..

It's a pro-Parker thread, and Chump and Cry Havoc are still scarred from the months of anti-Parker threads..

No, we're just laughing at how important your e-peen is to you. :lol

timtonymanu
03-10-2015, 09:01 PM
smh can't even have basketball discussion without player fan wars.

FkLA
+1 OP

Malik Hairston
No, we're just laughing at how important your e-peen is to you. :lol

:lol it sure isn't important to you, you've only spent months complaining about this forum, yet you still post here..

Lerojo
03-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Top thread tbh.

Spurstalk needs more Tony Parker threads.

ElNono
Tony has been playing amazing. Whatever was ailing him is clearly better.

Mon nègre Brazil, can come out of hiding, tbh

Cry Havoc
:lol it sure isn't important to you, you've only spent months complaining about this forum, yet you still post here..

Because I enjoy shooting the shit and talking Spurs. Not because I'm :cry worried about my rep :cry.

Really, Malik, are you that scared that people will stop paying attention to you that you had to make another TP thread? Pretty fucking transparent. :lol

Clipper Nation
03-10-2015, 09:04 PM
:lol It's funny how the faggot who once had his girlfriend sign up to defend his rep is now claiming he's not worried about his rep.

MI21
I pulled my hamstring 3 years ago and still feel a twinge to this day with certain movements...usually when I reaching for a beer.

Yeah, that can happen and it was happening to me until I met my physio wife who fixed me up right quick.

These guys have such elite treatment day in and day out, hamstrings are nothing serious unless it's ripped off the bone or a reallllly bad tear.

Malik Hairston
:lmao wait, aren't you the same poster that registered a username for his girlfriend on SpursTalk so she could defend his reputation? I'll have to confirm, but I'm almost positive it was you IIRC :lmao..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:05 PM
http://cx.aos.ask.com/question/aq/700px-700px/employee-leave-absence-letter_c886cf0157570cee.jpg

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:05 PM
:lol It's funny how the faggot who once had his girlfriend sign up to defend his rep is now claiming he's not worried about his rep.

:lmao:lmao:lmao ya, I thought it was him..

Ohhhhhhh the delicious irony :lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:06 PM
+1 OPMore shit being pushed.

spurraider21
03-10-2015, 09:06 PM
http://community.agriculture.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/6290i07953E55367EA616?v=mpbl-1
what a terrible picture to demonstrate backpedaling. reddit is off its game

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:07 PM

If I would have asked her to do that, she'd have never visited Spurstalk in the first place. What a fucking psycho that one was. :lol

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:10 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2cyh89s.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:11 PM
lol HH in full deflection mode.

Just take your medicine.

:cry Aren't you that guy who....? :cry

K...
03-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Buddy, you are a little late on this, didn't you see my thread for showing Parker love?

One of these statements is true 1: Harlem has been trolling for months and years about Tony Parker 2) Harlem has a historically bad basketball take about whether an injured player can come back.

You still say Parker is aging and fat, but he's playing now very un-fat and very un-old. Are you sure you want to keep those arguments? I mean eventually they'd be correct. But this year? You think Tony is going to have a poor playoffs when the defense tightens up?

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Malik showing that he's actually mad :lmao

erep :lmao

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Buddy, you are a little late on this, didn't you see my thread for showing Parker love?

One of these statements is true 1: Harlem has been trolling for months and years about Tony Parker 2) Harlem has a historically bad basketball take about whether an injured player can come back.

You still say Parker is aging and fat, but he's playing now very un-fat and very un-old. Are you sure you want to keep those arguments? I mean eventually they'd be correct. But this year? You think Tony is going to have a poor playoffs when the defense tightens up?

The Spurs opposition during this stretch:

Sacramento- 27th ranked defense
Denver- 25th ranked defense
Toronto- 23rd ranked defense
Chicago- 13th ranked defense, but missing 2 of their top 3 defensive players

4 of the 5 games at home, too..

It's more likely that the schedule is the reason for improvement, rather than recovering from his strained ass cheek, tbh:lol..hopefully I'm wrong, though, since Pop is going to ride with Parker regardless..let's hope he doesn't play poorly in the playoffs again..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:17 PM
The Spurs opposition during this stretch:

Denver- 25th ranked defense
Toronto- 23rd ranked defense
Chicago- 13th ranked defense, but missing 2 of their top 3 defensive players

4 of the 5 games at home, too..

It's more likely that the schedule is the reason for improvement, rather than recovering from his strained ass cheek, tbh:lolSo now he doesn't deserve credit from you.

lol try to take every possible side of the issue, then you can say you were right all along.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:18 PM
So now he doesn't deserve credit from you.

lol try to take every possible side of the issue, then you can say you were right all along.

The descent into shit-tier posting and leaning on a krew has been pretty ugly for Malik.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:18 PM
So now he doesn't' deserve credit from you.

I'm giving him credit for playing better lately..I didn't add any conditions or variables in the OP, nor did I mention circumstances, I simply gave him credit, and you had to kill the thread, as usual:lol..

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:19 PM
and you had to kill the thread, as usual:lol..

Because god knows you haven't created enough threads to seek attention, amirite?

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm giving him credit for playing better lately..I didn't add any conditions or variables in the OP, nor did I mention circumstances, I simply gave him credit, and you had to kill the thread, as usual:lol..But you've done all that now.

Given all that you have posted in this thread -- does he deserve your credit or not?

Pick a lane.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:21 PM
All my "spam" threads are basketball-related, the only reason people were upset is because Parker has a sensitive, defensive fanbase on SpursTalk, tbh..

Chumpdumper doesn't discuss basketball, he's a cancer..I don't mind him, but he single-handedly killed The Club, and now he's trying to do it upstairs, too..people blame Avante or that prison guard or those other posters that got banned in The Club, but there was a common denominator with those niggas..he tries to bait people and then will snitch on them to the higher ups, from what I've heard..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:23 PM
All my "spam" threads are basketball-related, the only reason people were upset is because Parker has a sensitive, defensive fanbase on SpursTalk, tbh..

Chumpdumper doesn't discuss basketball, he's a cancer..I don't mind him, but he single-handedly killed The Club, and now he's trying to do it upstairs, too..More deflection tbh.

:cry I don't mind him but I'll post a picture I saved from a feud thread that was deleted because this stuff isn't important to me!:cry

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:23 PM

Chumpdumper doesn't discuss basketball, he's a cancer..I don't mind him, but he single-handedly killed The Club, and now he's trying to do it upstairs, too..people blame Avante or that prison guard or those other posters that got banned in The Club, but there was a common denominator with those niggas..

:lol No one said spam except you.

:lol Quoting yourself.

:lol Admitting your own threads are spam.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:24 PM
More deflection tbh.

:cry I don't mind him but I'll post a picture I saved from a feud thread that was deleted because this stuff isn't important to me!

I didn't save anything, I just googled ChumpDumper photoshop:lol..I remembered how there was a 100-page thread that made you really sensitive and led to banishment IIRC..

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I didn't save anything, I just googled ChumpDumper photoshop:lol..I remembered how there was a 100-page thread that made you really sensitive and led to banishment IIRC..

:lmao googling another poster to attack him.

:lmao Posting a picture of another user even when it's not really him

:lmao caring about your erep

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:26 PM
I didn't save anything, I just googled ChumpDumper photoshop:lol..I remembered how there was a 100-page thread that made you really sensitive and led to banishment IIRC..So you Googled for an image to post in an attempt to deflect from your crumbling e-rep.

OK.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:26 PM
So you Googled for an image to post in an attempt to deflect from your crumbling e-rep.

OK.

Not deflect, I thought it was a nice touch to go after you, since it made you so sensitive the last time, tbh:lol..

You had that thread deleted and those posters banned IIRC, pretty sensitive..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Not deflect, I thought it was a nice touch to go after you, since it made you so sensitive the last time, tbh:lol..

You had that thread deleted and those posters banned IIRC, pretty sensitive..So, you admit wanting to try to make this about me now.

That's deflection.

OK.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Malik referring to his own post as spam when no one else did has to be the high point of this thread tbh :lol

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:30 PM
So, you admit wanting to try to make this about me now.

That's deflection.

OK.

I already made my point in this thread, I gave Parker credit..you turned it into a 1-on-1 battle, I took it, I won, take the L and move on, tbh..

Ask Cry Havoc to lend you his girlfriend's E-services, she could probably come harder than you, tbh:lol..

ChumpDumper
I already made my point in this thread, I gave Parker credit..you turned it into a 1-on-1 battle, I took it, I won, take the L and move on, tbh..

Ask Cry Havoc to lend you his girlfriend's E-services, she could probably come harder than you, tbh:lol..lol declaring deflection victory

Malik Hairston
Malik referring to his own post as spam when no one else did has to be the high point of this thread tbh :lol

Um, ya, a leave of absence thread is always spam..it clearly worked, you guys still talk about it:lol

:( but we don't care about the internet :(

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Um, ya, a leave of absence thread is always spam..it clearly worked, you guys still talk about it:lol

:( but we don't care about the internet :(You tried to edit your OP in that thread.

You really cared about det one.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:32 PM
You tried to edit your OP in that thread.

You really cared about det one.

:lol I edited my OP literally a minute after you mentioned my leave of absence..that was the point of the edit, son..you should know this, you're one of the trolling OGs here..

MI21
03-10-2015, 09:33 PM
I don't understand logging onto the Spurs section of a basketball message board to argue like this - can I ask what the point is? Can't you just go argue with somebody face to face? It's much more fun.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:33 PM

Ask Cry Havoc to lend you his girlfriend's E-services, she could probably come harder than you, tbh:lol..

Last act of a desperate man. :lmao

K...
03-10-2015, 09:35 PM

You had that thread deleted and those posters banned IIRC, pretty sensitive..

Are you talking about xmas and sbm? If so it's a gross mischaracterization (which is par for the course for Harlem, tbh). Those guys sucked. They were going to post whether chump talked to them or not. Using an Xmas sbm "trolling" strategy is an instant fail on this board. Nothing they did was right so using their "chump" picture would be an automatic fail tbh

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Are you talking about xmas and sbm? If so it's a gross mischaracterization (which is par for the course for Harlem, tbh). Those guys sucked. They were going to post whether chump talked to them or not. Using an Xmas sbm "trolling" strategy is an instant fail on this board. Nothing they did was right so using their "chump" picture would be an automatic fail tbh

I'm not familiar with either of those posters outside of their names, but it's irrelvant, snitching and reporting posters to get them banned on an internet forum is pathetic:lol..

K...
03-10-2015, 09:37 PM
But back to Parker.....if i understand you correct, your takes now consist of "parker good, parker bad" ....but you are hinting that Parker will struggle when the defense strengthens. Is that a fair statement? Do you believe that?

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:38 PM
But back to Parker.....if i understand you correct, your takes now consist of "parker good, parker bad" ....but you are hinting that Parker will struggle when the defense strengthens. Is that a fair statement? Do you believe that?

I believe Parker is having a nice stretch vs. a soft schedule..I'm just giving him credit for that, nothing more to it..

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:38 PM
:lol I edited my OP literally a minute after you mentioned my leave of absence..that was the point of the edit, son..you should know this, you're one of the trolling OGs here..I know you cared enough to edit your OP. That's why I said you edited your OP.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm not familiar with either of those posters outside of their names, but it's irrelvant, snitching and reporting posters to get them banned on an internet forum is pathetic:lol..

As opposed to, you know, posting a picture of someone and claiming it's someone else to eharass them. I was unaware you were cool with that Malik. I guess some people never really leave high school mentally.

K...
03-10-2015, 09:41 PM

This is terrible. No, Xmas and SBM were banned for insulting Kori, failing to follow her instructions, and all around diarrhea posting (Like your bud Apo ) .

At best, you could pin Chump for alerting the person whose photo it was. That person snitched and rightly so. Also nearly everyone wanted those guys banned. Snitching against retards is no crime. This is a reach, and more accurately a fail.

Chump is annoying as hell, but knows more about basketball than you do,

K...
03-10-2015, 09:42 PM
I believe Parker is having a nice stretch vs. a soft schedule..I'm just giving him credit for that, nothing more to it..

so your takes are Parker good, parker bad?

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:42 PM
I'm not familiar with either of those posters outside of their names, but it's irrelvant, snitching and reporting posters to get them banned on an internet forum is pathetic:lol..Nobody reported them

Nobody had to.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 09:43 PM
This is terrible. No, Xmas and SBM were banned for insulting Kori, failing to follow her instructions, and all around diarrhea posting (Like your bud Apo ) .

At best, you could pin Chump for alerting the person whose photo it was. That person snitched and rightly so. Also nearly everyone wanted those guys banned. Snitching against retards is no crime. This is a reach, and more accurately a fail.

Chump is annoying as hell, but knows more about basketball than you do,A couple of posters tried to friend him. I don't think he ever responded.

Malik Hairston
03-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Nobody reported them

Nobody had to.

I thought you had thicker skin, tbh..if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, why not just log off, rather than having threads deleted and reporting other posters? :lol..

K...
03-10-2015, 09:45 PM
FWIW, It's not just easy opponents, it's about actually watching him and seeing...oh he's injured, now he's not. He's moving like MVP parker therefore it's reasonable to assume he'll play better even once the home stand ends.

It's odd that you lean so heavily on stats when the Eye test was perfectly adequate. I'm a Vanilla Casual fan and i feel smarter than you today. That should never happen Harlem, never.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:46 PM

Chump is annoying as hell, but knows more about basketball than you do,

No one snitched. The Club was so full of spam it caught the notice of the mods.

ChumpDumper
I thought you had thicker skin, tbh..if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, why not just log off, rather than having threads deleted and reporting other posters? :lol..lol still desperately trying to make it about me.

K...
I thought you had thicker skin, tbh..if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, why not just log off, rather than having threads deleted and reporting other posters? :lol..

what are you talking about? WE are trying to recollect the chain of events that led up to SBM and XMAS being banned. This has nothing of concern to you Harlem. Leave it alone.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
FWIW, It's not just easy opponents, it's about actually watching him and seeing...oh he's injured, now he's not. He's moving like MVP parker therefore it's reasonable to assume he'll play better even once the home stand ends.

It's odd that you lean so heavily on stats when the Eye test was perfectly adequate. I'm a Vanilla Casual fan and i feel smarter than you today. That should never happen Harlem, never.

:lmao Destruction. You gotta feel for him though. It's obvious he's got some shit going on in his life that he cares so much about this.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 09:49 PM
lol still desperately trying to make it about me.

It's all he's got left. Parker is having a good game so he's got to cry into some cheap whisky.

apalisoc_9
03-10-2015, 10:33 PM
damn OP makes a positive thread and all the rique fanboys turn it into another trash talking not talking about ball thread..

SMDH.

embarrassing and sad...

UZER
03-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Yeah, that can happen and it was happening to me until I met my physio wife who fixed me up right quick.

These guys have such elite treatment day in and day out, hamstrings are nothing serious unless it's ripped off the bone or a reallllly bad tear.

Mine was a pretty severe pop. It was all purple and blue with a big knot. It wasn't till I unintentionally rolled over my leg getting out of bed that I broke up the knot in my leg about a week later. I didn't do any therapy or anything. Kinda regret it.

03-10-2015, 10:42 PM
BTW, I didn't say I was wrong about Parker, not sure where anybody is getting that from:lol..I said I'm giving him credit for his recent strong play, because it's only fair..

He's still a declining, aging, fat PG that constantly chokes in the playoffs and is having a poor regular season after having a poor playoff run last year..still a terrible contract, too..

I'm just hoping his recent play will stick, rather than being a product of playing an extremely easy schedule @ home..

Nigga we've played trash teams all year and he didn't play well. If you're going to give him props, don't do it in a backhanded way.

Arcadian
03-10-2015, 10:59 PM
God dammit. Just appreciate the team's success and stop arguing about players like faggots.

littlecoyotecoin
03-10-2015, 11:00 PM

My wife isn't a physio, but I've found that she is able to alleviate the hamstring issues by simply bringing the beer.

Silver&Black
03-10-2015, 11:07 PM
God dammit. Just appreciate the team's success and stop arguing about players like faggots.

^
This guy gets it....

My nigga.

Arcadian
03-10-2015, 11:09 PM
^
This guy gets it....

My nigga.

:lol Only on spurstalk does this happen....such a shitty forum, but it's entertaining so I keep coming back.

timtonymanu
03-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Looks like I missed absolutely nothing in this thread past the first page.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2015, 11:20 PM
:lol Only on spurstalk does this happen....such a shitty forum, but it's entertaining so I keep coming back.

I enjoy haters getting served a shit sandwich, definitely livens up this forum watching Malik scramble to hop back on the bandwagon he tried to set fire to. :lol

apalisoc_9
03-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Malik is the perfect fan tbh.

Credits players when they play well

Calls out players when they play bad..

SMH at all these player fans..

Wildcat67
03-10-2015, 11:26 PM
I don't understand logging onto the Spurs section of a basketball message board to argue like this - can I ask what the point is? Can't you just go argue with somebody face to face? It's much more fun.

+1000

Should just start a forum they can all go and call each others names instead of sidetracking every single thread and not allowing anyone to read anything about the Spurs.

FkLA
03-10-2015, 11:28 PM

You're not a real fan if you don't believe in him even when he plays like one of the worst players in the entire league!!

apalisoc_9
03-10-2015, 11:39 PM
You're not a real fan if you don't believe in him even when he plays like one of the worst players in the entire league!!

leave tony alone...:cry

You're not a real spurs fan...:cry

TheGreatYacht
03-10-2015, 11:40 PM

Damn Harlem, you didn't have to pat yourself in the back so hard

Here you need this..

http://youtu.be/2vpN-B5fVGc

Calispursfan11
03-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Why is there a thread about this, tbh. Attention whore HH attention whoring per par. Nothing to see here.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Overall, he has been one of the worst players in the NBA this season(which isn't arguable), but it's only fair that I give him credit at the moment..

And your takes as to why that was the case have been nonexistent to wrong the entire time.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Dark days for the HH krew.

Calispursfan11
03-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Dark days for the HH krew.

LMAO. This is such a stupid thread. Harlem: "TP deserves credit from me". LMFAO. Like TP or anyone else on the Spurs gives a shit what this peanut gallery troll thinks.

Clipper Nation
03-11-2015, 12:03 AM
If I would have asked her to do that, she'd have never visited Spurstalk in the first place. What a fucking psycho that one was. :lol

:cry "Honey, koriwhat is shitting on me again. Can you please log in and defend my rep?" :cry

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 12:38 AM
And your takes as to why that was the case have been nonexistent to wrong the entire time.

How? Why? Even mainstream media(ESPN) wrote articles on his severe struggles, that's how low it reached..

Excuse me if I question the credibility of somebody that claimed Lionel Hollins is an elite coach, btw..

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2015, 01:00 AM
How? Why? Even mainstream media(ESPN) wrote articles on his severe struggles, that's how low it reached..

Excuse me if I question the credibility of somebody that claimed Lionel Hollins is an elite coach, btw..

I never said he was elite. We did a coaching ranking and he was near the teens for me. My commentary was more about how you used racial bias to determine which coaches were X's and O's and which one's weren't. The conversation started on that ESPN article complaining about that backside double screen dribble handoff with Gasol as the pivot that he called on the final play of their year against the Spurs in 13. You regurgitated the article which complained about him calling only a basic pnr that wasn't really even a play. From that point I decided you and the author have no clue what you are talking about basketball and we have gone to this back and forth ever since.

I speak of your lack of takes and you respond that there were ESPN articles. Thanks for underlining my point. You just like repeating that he is fat and old over and over again.

FkLA
03-11-2015, 01:05 AM
The fuck?Literally every advanced metric had him pegged as one of the worst rotation players in the league. There was plenty of proof prior to this good 3-4 game stretch.

dabom
03-11-2015, 01:06 AM
The usual faggot suspects in here. chumpfaggot greatfaggot cryfaggot just on this page. :lmao

Chump censuring again. :lmao

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 01:06 AM
I never said he was elite. We did a coaching ranking and he was near the teens for me. My commentary was more about how you used racial bias to determine which coaches were X's and O's and which one's weren't. The conversation started on that ESPN article complaining about that backside double screen dribble handoff with Gasol as the pivot that he called on the final play of their year against the Spurs in 13. You regurgitated the article which complained about him calling only a basic pnr that wasn't really even a play. From that point I decided you and the author have no clue what you are talking about basketball and we have gone to this back and forth ever since.

I speak of your lack of takes and you respond that there were ESPN articles. Thanks for underlining my point. You just like repeating that he is fat and old over and over again.

:lol trolling about Black coaches is not meant to be taken as seriously as you have perceived it for the past 2 years, tbh..pretty sure you said he was a great coach IIRC, but it's all good..

I've given hundreds of takes on Parker's struggles this season..at the onset, it was all numbers and arguments for his struggles, but like most basketball talk, it became repetitive and boring arguing with biased homers, so it was more entertaining to troll about his weight gain..

Proxy
03-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Hater does the Evita and Harlem does the Enrique. Then the expected posters come and suck dick or get trolled like clockwork. Sucks that the site's best posters are doing this shit.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 01:58 AM
The usual faggot suspects in here. chumpfaggot greatfaggot cryfaggot just on this page. :lmao

Chump censuring again. :lmao:cry It's a form of censuring :cry

lol pussy

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 01:59 AM
:lol trolling about Black coaches is not meant to be taken as seriously as you have perceived it for the past 2 years, tbh..pretty sure you said he was a great coach IIRC, but it's all good..

I've given hundreds of takes on Parker's struggles this season..at the onset, it was all numbers and arguments for his struggles, but like most basketball talk, it became repetitive and boring arguing with biased homers, so it was more entertaining to troll about his weight gain..lol hundreds

Admitted spamming.

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:00 AM
:cry It's a form of censuring :cry

lol pussy

Chump is the funniest ST resident. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:02 AM
Chump is the funniest ST resident. :lmaolol cesuring

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:04 AM
lol cesuring

Can you look it up for me? :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Can you look it up for me? :lmao
You had to look it up for you.

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:06 AM
You had to look it up for you.

Don't you mean censoring? :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Don't you mean censoring? :lmao
You did but you failed.

Sorry.

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:08 AM
You did but you failed.

Sorry.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:09 AM
SA210esque

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:15 AM
High School Grad :lmao

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:22 AM
CHUMP-GATE
http://i54.tinypic.com/mjpugx.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:24 AM
High School Grad :lmao
Are you talking about yourself here?

If not, another failure.

lol censuring

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Are you talking about yourself here?

If not, another failure.

lol censuring

Look chump is almost at 90k posts. :lmao

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 02:40 AM
CHUMP-GATE
http://i54.tinypic.com/mjpugx.jpg

:lmao..

dabom
03-11-2015, 02:51 AM
:lmao..

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2015, 02:56 AM
Look chump is almost at 90k posts. :lmao

Where you at when you combine all your accounts together?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 02:59 AM
lol the try-hard krew has completely taken on the tactics of SA210 and SBM.

That's how you can tell they got nothing.

Dark days.

dabom
03-11-2015, 03:00 AM
Where you at when you combine all your accounts together?

dabom
03-11-2015, 03:06 AM
lol the try-hard krew has completely taken on the tactics of SA210 and SBM.

That's how you can tell they got nothing.

Dark days.

meltdown

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2015, 03:11 AM
meltdown

no your one liners with smilies is exactly what those accounts used to do.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:12 AM
meltdownYep, HH melted down and you all followed suit.

Sorry Tony had a good game again.

Y'all should be used to if by now though. Keep paying for a loss.

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 03:16 AM
Yep, HH melted down and you all followed suit.

Sorry Tony had a good game again.

Y'all should be used to if by now though. Keep paying for a loss.

Where did I meltdown?

I made a thread to give credit to Parker, but you turned the entire thread into the usual ChumpDumper attention whoring, tbh:lol..

Your attention whoring makes Harlem blush..

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:17 AM
no your one liners with smilies is exactly what those accounts used to do.For all their alleged historical knowledge of the conflict, they sure are in lock step with SA210 an SBM tonight.

Will be interesting to see if they are so butthurt they can't do anything else.

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Chumpy is like an 8-year old boy, sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending he can't hear us, tbh:lol..just fabricating his own perception of reality..

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Where did I meltdown?

I made a thread to give credit to Parker, but you turned the entire thread into the usual ChumpDumper attention whoring, tbh:lol..

Your attention whoring makes Harlem blush..You're still melting down tbh -- so desperate to deflect.

You really can't stand being made fun of, can you?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Chumpy is like an 8-year old boy, sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending he can't hear us, tbh:lol..just fabricating his own perception of reality..Still trying to make it about me.

This is how we can tell you are taking this really hard.

Sorry the Spurs won again.

dabom
03-11-2015, 03:23 AM
Chump really melting down. Lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:25 AM
Chump really melting down. LolAgain, my condolences on Parker's pushing your shit in so consistently lately.

I merely observed your pain.

Malik Hairston
03-11-2015, 03:30 AM
Chump really melting down. Lol

:lol I'm done with this dude, bro, he's living in his own world, it's like arguing with a schizo, tbh..

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:31 AM
:lol I'm done with this dude, bro, he's living in his own world, it's like arguing with a schizo, tbh..You should have quit a long time ago tbh.

You destroyed what was left of your e-rep tonight.

dabom
03-11-2015, 03:31 AM
I think I hit a nerve with that guy.lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:32 AM
:cry Tony Parker deserves credit from me :cry

ChumpDumper
03-11-2015, 03:32 AM
I think I hit a nerve with that guy.lollol censuring

dabom
03-11-2015, 03:33 AM
lol censuring

lol.

Brazil
03-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Tony has been playing amazing. Whatever was ailing him is clearly better.

Mon nègre Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), can come out of hiding, tbh

:lol chillin tbh

I am in Chamonix for a week of skiing tbh... Weather has been great so far, snow is not bad

nice to see Parker playing better recently

FuzzyLumpkins
03-11-2015, 03:47 AM
:lol chillin tbh

I am in Chamonix for a week of skiing tbh... Weather has been great so far, snow is not bad

nice to see Parker playing better recently

Get it in while you can.

Calispursfan11
03-11-2015, 08:34 AM
This thread = a low point, even for Hairston.

boutons_deux
03-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Even when Tony's having a good game, I'd like to see a less Tony dribbling, more ball movement, more Spurs involved.

tuncaboylu
03-11-2015, 11:56 AM
If he could deserve credit in 4 games, how couldn't he deserve in 13 successful years?

Lol to Parker haters. Parker + Kawhi will carry us to b2b championship.

Cry Havoc
03-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Even when Tony's having a good game, I'd like to see a less Tony dribbling, more ball movement, more Spurs involved.

He had almost double digit assists.

SASdynasty!
03-11-2015, 02:08 PM
:toast

SASdynasty!
03-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Anything less than 40/15 on 75% shooting with 8 steals is a mediocre game apparently. I mean, he got a B+ "game grade" the other night when he dropped 32 on 0.684 shooting...meanwhile FOUR other players got as high of a "game grade" as Tony that night and Mills got an A (not even A-) for his 15 pts 0 ast game!

I mean, if we're comparing every one of Tony's games to the 55/10/7 on 0.611 game he had in '08 that included the shot at the buzzer in OT, then I can see us being tough on his 32 point nights, regardless if it's the most points a Spur has scored all season (and for some, more than they've ever scored in their career). But I think we might be a little tough on Tony's performances. I can't think of another player where dropping 32 on 0.684 in 30 minutes isn't an "A" game. What a standard this guy has set for himself.

MateoNeygro
03-11-2015, 02:45 PM

Cheers to that.

BillMc
03-11-2015, 03:40 PM

Brazil
03-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Op is fucking losing it tbh... Now great stuff is to try to troll cry havoc and chump ?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

speaking of pathetic