PDA

View Full Version : ***** The Official 2015 Avante Football Thread *****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Silver&Black
03-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Guess I'll do Avante a solid since he's pinked.

Here you go old man....

Silver&Black
03-11-2015, 01:39 AM
You better not jinx my Bucs for this.

Wait....nevermind

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Thank you sir, it is appreciated.

As far as your Buc's go, I was a big Doug Williams fan, ha~~~~~~~~~~

'm doubting Bolt will need anything sub 19.60 to grab the gold. Here it's really not close, Bolt the far superior 200m man. A 19.57 for Bolt is ho hum.

At 100 yards

Bob Hayes
Willie McGee
Jimmy Hines
Mel Gray
Cliff Branch
Frank Budd
Andrew Hopkins
Isacc Curtis
JD Hill
Henry Carr
Tommie Smith
Len Willis
John Roderick
Ray Norton
Travis Williams
Homer Jones
Cecil Turner
Gerald Tinker
Larry Burton
Ken Burroughs
Charles Frazier
Richmond Fliowers
O.J.Simpson
Eugene White
Wesley Walker
Clarence Childs
Butch Woolfolk
Darin Nelson
Amos Marsh
Virgil Livers
Billy Cannon

They all ran 9.5 or faster

100 meters

Ron Brown
Trindon Holiday
Jeff Demps
Jacoby Ford
Sam Graddy
Alvis Whitted
Darrel Green
Curtis Dickey
Wilie Gault
Mike Miller
Michael Bates
James Trapp
James Jett
Jamaal Charles
Michael Bennett
Terrence Newman
Pat Johnson
Tony Jones
Rocket Ismail
Anthony Miller
Michael Haynes
Curtis Conway
Justin Fargas
Napolean Kaufman
Reggie Bush

All ran a sub 10.50

Renaldo Nehemiah
James Owens
Bill Groman
Trenton Jackson
Marquiz Goodwin
Warren McVea
Vance Johnson
Clint Jones
Danny Peebles

Avante
03-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Georgia running backs....

Todd Gurley
Herschel Walker
Terrel Davis
Garrison Hearst
Rodney Hampton

Not bad.

But in the SEC, Auburn rules with...

Bo Jackson
William Andrews
Rudi Johnson
Joe Cribbs
James Brooks
Stephen Davis
Ronnie Brown

All had 1000 yard NFL seaaons. Only two other schools compares to that, ????

Week one 2015

550 to win 500

GB - 6.5
Ariz - 2.5
SD - 2.5

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Eric Metcalf*** was a quick speedy elusive running back at Texas and with the Browns. He did get switched to WR/part time RB later in his career and had a 1000 yard season. I think it's time to make a WR/part time RB out of Reggie Bush. He's just not a banger, he's a speed guy and can catch the ball so put his ass out in space. He can make ya miss.

*** while at Texas he jumped 27-8 to win the NCAA. He is the best long jumpe to ever play in the NFL. His dad Terry a 25-10 guy while at LBSt. So the next time you're asked about the greatest NFL father/son long jump duo .....:hat and it could happen at any time.

Avante
03-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Teams with no shot at a SB any time soon...

Rams
Niners
The NFC South
Vikes
Lions
Bears
Redskins
Eagles
Giants

So we have...Packers, Cowboys, Cards, Seahawks to battle it out in the NFC

The entire AFC West
Bengals
Browns
Jags
Titans
Texans
Dolphins
Jets

so, we have...Colts, Pats, Ravens, Steelers, Bills in the AFC.

First off WVN is not the first or the best 100/200/400m sprinter, that would be Tommie Smith and then Herb McKenley. Both were world ranked in all three.

There is no reason of any kind to be talking WVN and a 200m world record, simple reason is he just doesn't have enought 100m speed. To run a sub 19.30 he would need to be a 9.8 low guy at least and he is far from that as we know.

Obviously MJ was far faster than his 10.09, but he was no 9.8 guy either (9.95ish)

What WVN did do is back up my..."200m speed is the key to 400m prowess in todays 400m". The guy who breaks his record will also be a stud 200m sprinter. The days of guys without some serious 200m jets breaking the 400m WR are over. Same with the womens record, it will take a legit 200m sprinter to break that record.

Pelicans78
03-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Georgia running backs....

Todd Gurley
Herschel Walker
Terrel Davis
Garrison Hearst
Rodney Hampton

Not bad.

But in the SEC, Auburn rules with...

Bo Jackson
William Andrews
Rudi Johnson
Joe Cribbs
James Brooks
Stephen Davis
Ronnie Brown

All had 1000 yard NFL seaaons. Only two other schools compares to that, ????

Georgia also had Olandis Gary and Robert Edwards who had 1000 yard seasons. Knowshon Moreno had a 1000 yard season as well. Tim Worley would have been really good if he didn't have drug problems. Musa Smith had a promising future if not for that devastating broken leg he suffered from a Roy Williams horse-collar tackle. Isiah Crowell played a season at Georgia before being kicked out of school.

Cadillac Williams had a 1000 season for Tampa. He's from Auburn.

Pelicans78
03-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Teams with no shot at a SB any time soon...

Rams
Niners
The NFC South
Vikes
Lions
Bears
Redskins
Eagles
Giants

So we have...Packers, Cowboys, Cards, Seahawks to battle it out in the NFC

The entire AFC West
Bengals
Browns
Jags
Titans
Texans
Dolphins
Jets

so, we have...Colts, Pats, Ravens, Steelers, Bills in the AFC.

Who's the Bills QB? And the Bengals aren't any worse than the Steelers.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Georgia also had Olandis Gary and Robert Edwards who had 1000 yard seasons. Knowshon Moreno had a 1000 yard season as well. Tim Worley would have been really good if he didn't have drug problems. Musa Smith had a promising future if not for that devastating broken leg he suffered from a Roy Williams horse-collar tackle. Isiah Crowell played a season at Georgia before being kicked out of school.

I know, I was going with the higher profile backs.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Who's the Bills QB? And the Bengals aren't any worse than the Steelers.

That Bills defense and running game should get them a wild card berth, then...???

Didn't the Steelers beat the Bengals twice in 2014? Going 3-1 in the last 4.

Pelicans78
03-11-2015, 02:22 PM
That Bills defense and running game should get them a wild card berth, then...???

Didn't the Steelers beat the Bengals twice in 2014? Going 3-1 in the last 4.

Not with Matt Cassell as the QB.

Avante
03-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Not with Matt Cassell as the QB.

You might wanna check out his comp % and passer rating. I;m not saying he's..WOW!..but he can make it work.

Avante
03-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Speaking of schools with NFL players.

Look at Pitt/Syracuse

Dan Marino
Larry Fitzgerald
Mike Ditka
Tony Dorsett
LeSeun McCoy
Curtis Martin
Donovan McNabb
Jim Brown
Art Monk
John Mackey
Larry Csonka
Marvin Harrison
Floyd Little
Jim Nance
Joe Morris

Silver&Black
03-11-2015, 05:04 PM

Thanks for mentioning Carnell Williams. He was a damn good back for TB when he was healthy. But that was the problem with the guy....he could never stay healthy. But he is definitely an Auburn great. Him and Ronnie Brown were great together when they were at Auburn. :lol Rush Hour 2 was their nickname IIRC.

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for mentioning Carnell Williams. He was a damn good back for TB when he was healthy. But that was the problem with the guy....he could never stay healthy. But he is definitely an Auburn great. Him and Ronnie Brown were great together when they were at Auburn. :lol Rush Hour 2 was their nickname IIRC.

When I think of Buc backs, it's always James Wilder where I start. Great back who is pretty much lost in obscurity. Out of Missouri.

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:26 PM
I cannot believe these NFL people who are suppose to know what they are doing doing what they do.

You take cats like C.J.Spiller/Reggie Bush and ....PUT THEM OUT IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!! They possess long range jets so ya use them. They have no business inside the tackles at all.

Michael Bennett (anyone remember him) was a Big10 100m champ, a 10.18 sprinter, so what did the Vikes do with him? Yep, totally ignored that speed.

Why draft these 4.3 guys then treat them like 4.55 guys? Same with Chris Johnson.

Avante
03-11-2015, 05:52 PM
So now that our coach bailed, our best defenders have retired. Our stud back leaves, we finally get some speed in Torrey Smith and it's looking like Reggie Bush.

This sucks!!!!!!

Avante
03-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Let's talk about the white running back, ok? So who will go first in the draft? We have....a....well...hmmmmm.....a....

Ok forget that, how about Danny Woodhead and Toby Gerhart? Then we have, ah, well...Peyton Hillis and....hmmmm?

You know why we see so few white backs? They don't have that elusiveness/speed combo. Yep, no rhythm, dead serious! The few who could run like a black man had some wiggle, talking McElhenny, Arnett and Dickie Post.

Avante
03-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Another first for Russell Wilson, he just keeps piling them up.

When he completes his first pass to Jimmy Graham, it will be the first time a QB under 6 feet tall completed a pass to a receiver over 6-6.

While Eddie LeBaron (Cowboys) was shorter he never had a 6-7 receiver.

There have been receivers over 6-7. Morris Stroud was like 6-10 as was Harold Carmichael. They just never played with a QB under 6 feet tall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now RW has 42 wins, he will be the fastest to 50 wins in history, another first.

He's also the only black QB not out of an HBCU school to win a Superbowl, yep, another first.

Avante
03-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Suh going to Miami will be the biggest difference making move of this free agency period. His impact will be huge! Too bad they play in the same division at the Champs/Bills.

Avante
03-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Adrian Peterson to Dallas, you heard it here first.

Avante
03-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Hearing about how ya bring Mariota in, let him sit for a couple seasons, learn the pro game....huh?????????

Russell Wilson... BOOM!!!!!!!! playoff win, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!Superbowl win, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! another Superbowl.

Learn the pro game?????

Avante
03-12-2015, 05:53 PM
So the Eagles signed both Murray and Mathews, that got me thinking about teams with two 1000 yard backs there together, it is rare.

Well the Niners did have future HOFers Joe Perry/Hugh McElhenny/John Henry Johnson all there together but only Perry had a 1000 yard season, Johnson's would come later as a Steeler.

Speaking of the Steelers, they had Franco Harris and Rocky Bliear.

Larry Csonka and Eugene "Mercury" Morris with the Dolphins.

The Browns had Ernest Byner and Kevin Mack.

Both Abner Haynes and big Cookie Gilchrist had had 1000 yard seasons before joining forces at Denver.

So who out there can tell me who I'm leaving out?

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 07:38 PM
jonathan stewart and deangelo williams

brandon jacobs and derrick ward

warrick dunn and michael vick both had 1000 yards rushing in '06

Avante
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM
jonathan stewart and deangelo williams

brandon jacobs and derrick ward

warrick dunn and michael vick both had 1000 yards rushing in '06

Yep, ya nailed a few.

Your Cards once had the best "gang" of backs in the league, with Thunder Thornton, Joe Childress, Prentice Gautt and the star of the show John David Crow.

A couple other 1000 yard combo's...

Niners...Roger Craig, Wendell Tyler
Bengals...Pete Johnson, James Brooks

Is that it?

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Yep, ya nailed a few.

Your Cards once had the best "gang" of backs in the league, with Thunder Thornton, Joe Childress, Prentice Gautt and the star of the show John David Crow.

A couple other 1000 yard combo's...

Niners...Roger Craig, Wendell Tyler
Bengals...Pete Johnson, James Brooks

Is that it?
My team isn't the cards. That's just the skin i'm using until the CHargers commit to a location.

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 07:57 PM
tiki barber and reuben droughns

Avante
03-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Was it Emmitt Smith or that monster line? Was it DeMarco Murray or that monster line?

How about all those 1000 yard rushers for Denver once upon a time? Orlandis Gary??????

Then we have guys like Barry Sanders.

Hmmmm?

Avante
03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
My team isn't the cards. That's just the skin i'm using until the CHargers commit to a location.

Ok then let's talk about one of the really great running back duos ever, your Chargers Paul Lowe and Keith Lincoln. Lowe the blurr with Lincoln the dual purpose. Lincoln scoring...

PAT
FG
passing
rushing
receiving
punt ret
KO ret

Not many can say that.

Lowe was a hurdler at OSU and ran like one, fantastic runner. Lincoln the best all around back in the old AFL.

Avante
03-12-2015, 08:05 PM
tiki barber and reuben droughns

That didn't work out too well, Droughns was pretty much done by then.

Pelicans78
03-12-2015, 08:32 PM
So the Eagles signed both Murray and Mathews, that got me thinking about teams with two 1000 yard backs there together, it is rare.

Well the Niners did have future HOFers Joe Perry/Hugh McElhenny/John Henry Johnson all there together but only Perry had a 1000 yard season, Johnson's would come later as a Steeler.

Speaking of the Steelers, they had Franco Harris and Rocky Bliear.

Larry Csonka and Eugene "Mercury" Morris with the Dolphins.

The Browns had Ernest Byner and Kevin Mack.

Both Abner Haynes and big Cookie Gilchrist had had 1000 yard seasons before joining forces at Denver.

So who out there can tell me who I'm leaving out?

Saints had Ruben Mayes and Dalton Hillard.

Avante
03-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Saints had Ruben Mayes and Dalton Hillard.

Yep, they are third and fourth on the all time Saints rushing list. Number one being the pretty much forgotten Duece McAlister. You'd think George Rogers, huh? He's second.

Avante
03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
I know a lot of you are taking this..."you traitor!"...approach to losing players. You are ignoring the fact very few players (today) play for the same team their entire careers, those days are pretty much over (yes I know we do have exceptions....Patrick Willis etc). Hell, we let Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, Jerry Rice walk. If that can happen.............

Today it's see if ya can get it rigt for a few seasons, then start over. That's what free agency does that's why it's sooooooooooooo important to have stability at coach/QB, yep...Belichick/Brady, not Gruden/RGIII.

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 08:48 PM
:lol

McAlister is not pretty much forgotten.

Avante
03-12-2015, 08:51 PM
:lol

McAlister is not pretty much forgotten.

I bet few knew he was the Saints rushing leader and could tell you what school he came out of. Other than die hard Saint fans that is. What was his number?

Pelicans78
03-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Yep, they are third and fourth on the all time Saints rushing list. Number one being the pretty much forgotten Duece McAlister. You'd think George Rogers, huh? He's second.

Most Saints fans know Deuce is the Saints leading rusher. Rogers wasn't there that long. Deuce played his entire career with the Saints and had some great years. Unfortunately he only played one full season with Drew Brees. But every Saints fan will remember his performance in the 2006 NFC Divisional playoffs against the Eagles where he run through and all over the Eagles.

Pelicans78
03-12-2015, 08:56 PM
I bet few knew he was the Saints rushing leader and could tell you what school he came out of. Other than die hard Saint fans that is. What was his number?

I'm pretty sure most casual Saints fans know he's a local guy from Ole Miss and all-time rusher.

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Most Saints fans know Deuce is the Saints leading rusher. Rogers wasn't there that long. Deuce played his entire career with the Saints and had some great years. Unfortunately he only played one full season with Drew Brees. But every Saints fan will remember his performance in the 2006 NFC Divisional playoffs against the Eagles where he run through and all over the Eagles.

I was always really impressed with him and wondered why he didn't get more props. George Rogers being better known because of that Heisman.

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm pretty sure most casual Saints fans know he's a local guy from Ole Miss and all-time rusher.

I don't have much confidence in that "casual" fan. They are usually pretty much into the right now. You try and talk..once upon a time...and eyes begin to roll.

Pelicans78
03-12-2015, 09:06 PM
I don't have much confidence in that "casual" fan. They are usually pretty much into the right now. You try and talk..once upon a time...and eyes begin to roll.

Deuce was a popular Saint. Most Saints fans whether die hard or casual were aware of him, especially since he was a SEC RB at a local school like Ole Miss. Popular draft pick even though Ricky Williams was still on the team.

Aztecfan03
03-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Deuce was a popular Saint. Most Saints fans whether die hard or casual were aware of him, especially since he was a SEC RB at a local school like Ole Miss. Popular draft pick even though Ricky Williams was still on the team.

most casual football fans were aware of him. I was still a teen when he retired but I knew how good he was and im not from anywhere near Louisiana

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:12 PM

Well living out here in California, really do doubt too many can talk Duece McAlister.

Avante
03-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Talking abour McAlister got me thinking about those RB's who don't get talked about much, they aren't on any all time list. no HOF consideration but were great players.

How about....

Greg Pruitt Oklahoma/Browns
Terry Metcalf Long Beach St/Cards
Terry Miller Okla St/Bills
Neal Anderson Fla/Bears
Wendell Tyler UCLA/Rams
Tony Collins East Carolina/Pats
Larry Brown Kansas St/Redskins
Emerson Boozer MES/Jets
Dick Bass UOP/Rams
John Brockington Ohio St/Packers

Joe Delaney ran on the same NWLa 4x1*** team with Mark Duper (Dolphins) both were 9.4 guys, they took that small school to an NCAA medal.

In his rookie season with the Chiefs he had over a 1000 yards, a great speed back, great burst. During the off season he's up in the mountains, to make a long story short, he drown trying to save some kids. He couldn't swim.

*** also on that team was Victor Oatis another NFLer to be, he was a cornerback.

When Oregon ran their world record 4x1 they had NFLers to be Jerry Tarr%% (actually AFL) Mike Gaecther and Mel Renfro, yep, the old Cowboy cornerback who was a stud running back then. A 13.7/25-11/9.6 guy. On anchor the great Canadian Harry Jerome (once beat Bob Hayes)

Speaking of Bob Hayes, he ran on a 4x1 team at FAMU with future NFLers Bob Paremore and Al Denson. The other member was Alfred Austin, the first guy to beat Hayes while in HS. The only other was Jimmy "Peach Head" Gordon, who would get gunned down in a gang related incident. Gordon the ultimate "what might have been?"

When Bullet Bob was catching passes for the Cowboys there were two other guys in the league who had beaten him in the sprints in college. Can this be Googled?

One of them is known for being the first to.............?

%% Tarr was a world class hurdler at 13.3, a white guy as was Gaechter.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Hey avante. You're a faggot.

Avante
03-12-2015, 10:26 PM
translation

Damn Avante, how do you do that? I can't remember what I had for breakfast at Timmy's.

So tell me big man, who came out of San Diego State as far as speedsters go, if anyone would know it's you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem, and say hi to your Timmy.

Steve Williams was the big stud sprinter out of SDS, he ran a world record 9.1 (I was there in Fresno that night). He was also ranked number one in the world, a transfer from UTEP.

Howard Williams a 9.3 guy (no relation) came with Steve from UTEP.

Then there was Marty Krulee a 10.16ish guy, who once held the "pale face" USA 100m record. Not that there was one.

David Russell was a 9.4/20.6ish cat.

That's about it.

Avante
03-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Let;s see....

The solid Coach/QB combos for 2015

Belichick/Brady
Carroll/Wilson
Garrett/Romo
Couglin/Manning
McCarthy/Rodgers
Rivera/Newton
Harbaugh/Flacco
Lewis/Dalton
Payton/Brees
Tomlin/Big Ben
Pagano/Luck
Reid/Smith
McCoy/Rivers

The rest stand no chance in 2015.

Notice only those listed above have won a SB lately?

Avante
03-13-2015, 12:25 PM
I know I'm suppose to....Darren McFadden a Cowboy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! what a joke, but....

If this guy could ever stay upright and motivated he could make it work. I know I know he's been...you suck!!!!!! but he's not the only one to be in a situation to turn things around. He does have some serious...zoooommm.

Avante
03-13-2015, 07:16 PM
So there I am standing in line at the bank with my Niner cap on when a guy behind me....(also with a Niner cap on)

Guy...we're in trouble.
Me...yep!
Guy...Kaepernick, sheesh!
Me...Maybe this year, ah...nay!
Guy..nay! I;m going to miss Gore.
Me...me too man, he was a stud!
Guy...Carlos Hyde?
Me...I don't know man, maybe, but he'll neverr be a Frank Gore.
Guy...I hear that.

My turn...

Me..see ya.
Guy...8-8?
Me...I hope not.

I couldn't tell him we need a 2-14 season. We are hurting and it will take at least thre seasons to get back in the mix, we can't use 8-8 seasons.

Avante
03-16-2015, 10:31 PM
What team is "guaranteed" a division title again next season? Yep, the Colts. Must be nice playing in the weak ass AFC South. Hell, my Niners could probaly win that division if they swapped places with the Colts.

When we read/hear about Andrerw Luck doing this n' that, look at who he plays 6 times a season.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 10:56 PM
What team is "guaranteed" a division title again next season? Yep, the Colts. Must be nice playing in the weak ass AFC South. Hell, my Niners could probaly win that division if they swapped places with the Colts.

When we read/hear about Andrerw Luck doing this n' that, look at who he plays 6 times a season.

Luck also plays in the tougher conference and doesn't have a mega-stacked defense to bail him out.

Avante
03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Was it the line or the back? Was Emmitt Smith really all that or was it that line?

We'll see some that this season with Murray at Philly and whoever runs behind that stud line. I don't buy Matthews playing all that much. Kelly knows backs need to lather up.

Avante
03-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Luck also plays in the tougher conference and doesn't have a mega-stacked defense to bail him out.

Luck has played, Texans/Jags/Titans 18 times in his career, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why do you always totally ignore...

Russell Wilson has had more**** GAME WINNING DRIVES**** than any QB since he came in the league, well?

Avante
03-16-2015, 11:07 PM
When RW joined the Seahawks they were a 7-9 team, he quickly won 12-4 and a playoff game. Let's see how Winston/Mariota do as rookies.

Avante
03-17-2015, 04:23 AM
What do...

Bo Roberson
Glenn Davis
Ollie Matson
Johnny Johnson
Ray Norton
Willie Gault
Frank Budd
Tommie Smith
BoB Hayes
Milt Campbell
Michael Bates
James Jett
Sam Graddy
Ron Brown
Henry Carr
Gerald Tinker
Larry Burton

all have in common? They were all Olympians who played in the NFL.

What other sport can say that?

Avante
03-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Something only I can do.

The best running backs that never had a 1000 yard season. No particular order, even I have limts.

***Hall of Fame

Hugh "The King" McElhenny Niners/Washington***
Willie Galimore Bears/FAMU
Paul Hornung Packers/ND***
Frank Gifford Giants/USC***
Tank Younger Rams/Grambling
Don Perkins Cowboys/New Mexico
Timmy Brown Eagles/Ball St
Nick Pietrasonte Lions/ND
Tommy Mason Vikings/Tulane
Ken Willard Niners/North Carolina
Bo Jackson Raiders/Auburn
Keith Lincoln Chargers/WSU
"Jaguar" Jon Arnet Rams/USC
Ollie Matson Rams/U of SF***
Sherman Smith Seahawks/Miami of Ohio
Terry Metcalf Cards/LBSt
Dickie Post Chargers/Houston
Essex Johnson Bengals/Grambling
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill Chiefs/Southern U

So who am I missing?

Avante
03-17-2015, 06:47 PM
I dig lists, here's the list for QB's who had a better first three seasons than Russell Wilson.

Avante
03-17-2015, 07:40 PM
Jim Kelly lost 4 Superbowls.

Fran Tarkenton lost 3.

Joe Namath only played in one.

Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo, Sonny Jurgenon, have never played in a SB.

Then there's Russell Wilson at 26 years of age (might be 27)....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fucking funny:lol

Rookie...but he has a RB and a defense.
Avante...Bart Starr and Terry Bradshaw played on teams with 16 HOFers. They making 18.
Rookie...but, he has to throw more.
Avante...why?
Rookie...well, ah....he just has to.
Avante...no he don't. He's already won more games than any QB.
Rookie...:(

Avante
03-18-2015, 12:15 PM
I've noticed so many of you simply don't get it. You are way too quick with everything, ya need to slow the fuck down, give it some time, ok?

Remember after the Chiefs game where they kick Pats ass, look at how ya acted, Brady is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!! Remember when the Seahawks were 3-3? They can't do this, they won't do that, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I'm....be cool, it's a long season.

Stop acting like dumb ass rookies, ok? This is not the NCAA, these pro teams are only trying to win a division not every game, ok? They do pick and choose and pace themselves, ok? The real play starts after turkey day, ok?

As far as players go, some times the situation they are in isn't the best. Look at former Niner LaMichael James, he was running the same plays Frank Gore was. He's no banger, you put his 10.4 jets out in space, he's more like Sproles than Gore.

So in 2015 don't get too carried away early on, ok? It looks silly.

Rappin Biedrins
03-18-2015, 02:30 PM
I've noticed how you like to aimlessly ramble over and over. Bored? Hungry? Try some sklandrausis

http://www.food.com/recipe/sklandrausis-latvian-vegetable-tart-498740

Avante
03-18-2015, 06:14 PM
I've noticed how you like to aimlessly ramble over and over. Bored? Hungry? Try some sklandrausis

http://www.food.com/recipe/sklandrausis-latvian-vegetable-tart-498740

I can just take it a little deeper than most. I do get bored with just the right now. I need it all.

Dude, you don't have to read me, honest! You could even start a thread all your very own, really. And I promise I won't be there.

I like to tie it all together from an historical perspective. Ya know, stuff like...

DeMarco Murray made how many Cowboy 1000 yard rushers? I like that sort of thing. Who was the first Cowboy to have a 1000 yard season?

How many NFL 1000 yard rushers out of U of Oklahoma?

I find that far more interesting than...my team can do this, yours sucks........yep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Avante
03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
Keep an eye on Rams running back Tre Mason in 2015, the latest stud back out of Auburn.

A school that has given the NFL.

Tucker Fredrickson
Lionel "Little Train" James
Rudi Johnson
Bo Jackson
William Andrews
Joe Cribbs
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Stephen Davis
James Brooks

Avante
03-20-2015, 12:34 AM
Ya really need to give any player three seaons before trying to..."he sucks". Unless it's really really obvious he sucks like RGIII. So many times we see these guys start to come on after a few seasons. Some just take a little longer to get into the pro game. So don't be so quick to pass judgement on these guys, becaue you'll only look foolish down the road.

Avante
03-20-2015, 01:01 AM
NFL running backs out of Cali colleges.

Cal

C.J.Anderson
Justin Forsett
Chuck Muncie
Marshawn Lynch

Stanford

Darrin Nelson 9.4 sprinter
Toby Gerhart
Ernie Nevers

San Jose State

Johnny Johnson
Jewerl Thomas ***

U of SF

Ollie Matson Olympic 400m bronze

Fresno State

Aaron Craver
Michael Pittman
Ryan Matthews (ran the wildcat at West Bakersfield HS)
Ron Rivers
Lorenzo Neal

Compton JC

Joe "The Jet" Perry

UCLA

Kenny Washington
Mel Farr
Wendell Tyler
Theotis Brown
Skip Hicks
Gaston Green
Freeman McNeil
Desuen Foster
Maurice Jones Drew

USC

Frank Gifford
"Jaguar" Jon Arnett
Mike Garrett
O.J.Simpson
Charles White Cali State 300h champ
Lynn Cain
Anthony Davis
Marcus Allen
Ricky Bell
Sam "Bam" Cunningham
Clarence Davis
Ricky Ervins
LenDale White
Reggie Bush

San Diego State

Marshall Faulk
Ronnie Hillman

Long Beach State

Terry Metcalf 25-10 long jumper, father of Eric Metcalf a 27-8 long jumper which is the best by an NFL player.

Those out of San Diego High Schools

Arian Foster
Ricky Williams
Marcus Allen
Reggie Bush
Rashan Salaam
Terrell Davis

So who am I missing?

*** his younger brother Ken also went to SJS, he was a 10.0m guy about as wide as he was tall, a great db (11 INT'S in three seasons), the Chiefs switched him to RB (where he would have been great), but he banged up a knee really bad and back then.....well. And his younger brother Ike was the best athlete in the family, a red headed black guy with blue eyes, drugs did him in. I know the family, they are from Hanford.

Avante
03-20-2015, 01:49 AM
I realize a lot of you are youngsters (it's real obvious) so I like to share what took me 50 some years to accumulate. No need to thank me.

Would ya believe fullbacks returning kickoffs, yep...Bronko Nagurski, Marion Motley, Jim Brown.

How about, the first 1000 yard rusher for the Cowboys being out of Yale, yep...Calvin Hill.

Steve Smith and Chad Johnson playing on the same JC team and they weren't the stud receivers, who was?

Speaking of JC's...

Aaron Rodgers
O.J.Simpson
Cam Newton

all went that route.

Avante
03-20-2015, 02:38 AM
While at Cal he took second to teammate Eddie Hart (future Olympian) in the 100 yard dash, he was a legit 9.3 guy which was world class. Great receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfwNmpRB8-4

Avante
03-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Speaking of those small college backs...

Fred Jackson Coe
Dave Meggett Towson
Chris Warren Furman
Dick Bass UOP
Joe Perry Compton JC
Cookie Gilchrist no school, went straight from HS to the CFL.
Wilbert Montgomery Abilene Christian
Leroy Kelly Morgan State
Tank Younger Grambling
Joe Delaney NWLa
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill Southern U
Larry Garron Western Illinois
J.D.Smith NCA&T
Ollie Matson U of SF
Carl Garrett NMHighlands
Fred Lane Lane
Willie Galimore FAMU
Mercury Morris WTS
Abner Haynes North Texas St
Clem Daneils PV
Willie Ellison TSU

Avante
03-20-2015, 01:39 PM
I gotta hand it to CN, the guy is funny.

I brag a little about speedster Dri Archer, well he doesn't do much in Year one. Here comes CN...you're a faggot! I tell him...give it some time...he comes back...you're a faggot!

THEN...he says, it takes three seasons to get a read read on draft picks,

Huh???????????????

Then it's...

CN...there is no Mason, all those losing picks were yours.

Then after winning a couple grand...

CN...those were Mason's picks.

Huh??????????

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
03-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Why you don't wanna put too much into a players first two/three seasons.

This receiver had less than 100 receptions in his first three seasons, he had less than 1500 yards and 20 Td's, yep, a bust! So he gets dumped. So he gets picked up by another team. (trade?)

He would then precede to have one of the greatest careers we have seen, he is in the Hall of Fame.

Who?

Sean Cagney
03-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Keep an eye on Rams running back Tre Mason in 2015, the latest stud back out of Auburn.

A school that has given the NFL.

Tucker Fredrickson
Lionel "Little Train" James
Rudi Johnson
Bo Jackson
William Andrews
Joe Cribbs
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Stephen Davis
James BrooksJames Brooks was great all around, looking at his returns, rushing and receiving he lead the league a few times in overall yards gained. He is highly slept on as far as all times goes. You once again mention one of my personal faves.
Why you don't wanna put too much into a players first two/three seasons.

This receiver had less than 100 receptions in his first three seasons, he had less than 1500 yards and 20 Td's, yep, a bust! So he gets dumped. So he gets picked up by another team. (trade?)

He would then precede to have one of the greatest careers we have seen, he is in the Hall of Fame.

Who?
Tim Brown and Irving Fryars first 3 or so seasons would label them as busts as well if we did not count the pro bowl for the PR stats, their receiving stats the first 3 or so years were really lackluster to say the least for high pics.

Are you talking about Chris Carter above?

BTW Gary Clark went to a small school as well since you mention small school names above. I know he is a receiver and not runner but dude was one of the toughest players I have ever seen and panned out just great n the NFL, dude was tough as nails and the ultimate competitor.

Avante
03-20-2015, 05:11 PM
James Brooks was great all around, looking at his returns, rushing and receiving he lead the league a few times in overall yards gained. He is highly slept on as far as all times goes. You once again mention one of my personal faves.
Tim Brown and Irving Fryars first 3 or so seasons would label them as busts as well if we did not count the pro bowl for the PR stats, their receiving stats the first 3 or so years were really lackluster to say the least for high pics.

Are you talking about Chris Carter above?

BTW Gary Clark went to a small school as well since you mention small school names above. I know he is a receiver and not runner but dude was one of the toughest players I have ever seen and panned out just great n the NFL, dude was tough as nails and the ultimate competitor.

Yep, Chris Carter, you're good my friend.

You also nailed Brown and Fryar. And there are others.

James Brooks ws a stud, why the Chargers let him go, ??? One of those little guys who ran big, you actually forget he was little.

There have been more stud small college receivers than at any other position, Gary Clark a great example.

How about...

Bob Hayes Florida A&M
Charlie Joiner Grambling
Harold Carmicael Southern U
Jimmy Smith Jackson State
Terrell Owens Chattanooga
Isacc Bruce Memphis
Donald Driver Alcorn
John Taylor Delaware State
John Stallworth Alabama A&M
Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State
Gary Clark James Madison
Sammie White Grambling
Andre Reed Kutztown
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion Blufton
Randy Moss Marshall
Lionel Taylor New Mexico Highlands
Mark Duper NWLa
Rod Smith Southern Missouri
Warren Wells Texas Southern.....the daddy of the Raiders vertical passing game.
Johnny Morris UCSB
Charley Smith Grambling
Charles Frazier Texas Southern

Sean Cagney
03-20-2015, 08:43 PM
Yep, Chris Carter, you're good my friend.

You also nailed Brown and Fryar. And there are others.

James Brooks ws a stud, why the Chargers let him go, ??? One of those little guys who ran big, you actually forget he was little.

There have been more stud small college receivers than at any other position, Gary Clark a great example.

How about...

Bob Hayes Florida A&M
Charlie Joiner Grambling
Harold Carmicael Southern U
Jimmy Smith Jackson State
Terrell Owens Chattanooga
Isacc Bruce Memphis
Donald Driver Alcorn
John Taylor Delaware State
John Stallworth Alabama A&M
Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State
Gary Clark James Madison
Sammie White Grambling
Andre Reed Kutztown
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion Blufton
Randy Moss Marshall
Lionel Taylor New Mexico Highlands
Mark Duper NWLa
Rod Smith Southern Missouri
Warren Wells Texas Southern.....the daddy of the Raiders vertical passing game.
Johnny Morris UCSB
Charley Smith Grambling
Charles Frazier Texas Southern

That list is crazy there! Whats funny is two on there were a key to the 9ers Dynasty and their top WR's from that era! Taylor is mad slept on when it comes to the 49ers title teams, dude was fast and very strong and had great hands. Great list above though, so many names I notice on the list.

Miami always had a bunch of cats who could catch the ball, Paul Warfield, Nat Moore, Tony Nathan and all those you mentioned. Duper was on an NCAA winning 4x1 team at tiny NWLA, on that team were future NFLers Joe Delaney and Victor Oatis, Duper the star with a 9.4.

I am a bit surprised the Dolphins never won a SB with those guys. Talking the Marino era.Yeah, they made the Superbowl in 84 but never got back! They got close a few times but lost in the AFC title game and never made it back there. Their O was great in the passing game, D (Killer B's) was aging and not what they were in 81-82 and their running game was never really up to par.

Avante
03-21-2015, 01:18 AM
Poor John Taylor having to be there the same time Jerry Rice was, ouch! He would have been a number one on most teams. Once saw him go 90 yards twice in the same game vs the Rams. I forgot another Niner receiver Freddie Solomon, he was a converted QB out of U of Tampa, well actually he started out as a Dolphin, huh?

There seems to always be some great NCAA(all divisions) receiver out there at some small school.

During those Marion/Marks brother years the Dolphins never had stud back, they had some ok ones but no Csonka or Mercury Morris.

Avante
03-21-2015, 01:34 AM
Electric Football

As we all know the first thing to go is that little switch, so ya break into that plastic housing and yank one of the wires off so ya can touch them together trying not to shock yourself. Obviously you shock yourself.

Loved that game, would play it for hours.

The trick was to know what the bases did, some ran around in circles, some in a straight line, obviously your kick returners. Some were fast and some were slow. I started out with that cheap Tudor game, but would end up with that delux Tudor game complete with 4 hand painted teams of your choice yep, had to order them. Yep, big time EFL here.

I'd flip a coin if a receiver was open, heads complete. Then turn all the defenders towards him. So iit was buzzzzzzzz, set all 22 players up, buzzzzzzzzzz set all 22 players up, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....hahaha!!!!!!!! I can't say I miss it because....I STILL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there's that Bo Jackson situation in TECMO BOWL I (have all three) what's the deal there? You can run that cat around until you get tired. I've put the Raiders on the one, ran him to the other one, ran him back to his one, ran him back to the other one, ran him.....until I simply got bored with it. Then there's Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye, when ya say would be tacklers bounce off him, they really do...BOING!!!!!!!!!!... as they go flying thru the air, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Johnny Morton feels being a white guy in TECMO BOWL III, haha!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of TECMO BOWL III, I always take the Steelers (when I have them on the schedule) because with Rod Woodson returning kicks I will run back at least one for a score in every game, what a burst, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Silver&Black
03-21-2015, 01:40 AM
Electric Football

As we all know the first thing to go is that little switch, so ya break into that plastic housing and yank one of the wires off so ya can touch them together trying not to shock yourself. Obviously you shock yourself.

Loved that game, would play it for hours.

The trick was to know what the bases did, some ran around in circles, some in a straight line, obviously your kick returners. Some were fast and some were slow. I started out with that cheap Tudor game, but would end up with that delux Tudor game complete with 4 hand painted teams of your choose yep, had to order them. Yep, big time EFL here.

I'd flip a coin if a receiver was open, heads complete. Then turn all the defenders towards him. So iit was buzzzzzzzz, set all 22 players up, buzzzzzzzzzz set all 22 players up, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....hahaha!!!!!!!! I can't say I miss it because....I STILL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the 30 minute show on ESPN about the Electric football league? Dude has hand painted all figures for all 32 teams...both home and away jerseys. Saw it a couple of days ago.

It's a pretty cool show...would recommend.

Avante
03-21-2015, 01:59 AM
Did you see the 30 minute show on ESPN about the Electric football league? Dude has hand painted all figures for all 32 teams...both home and away jerseys. Saw it a couple of days ago.

It's a pretty cool show...would recommend.

I'd love to have seen that, now that's pretty cool.

As ya know anytime we see it on some show, commercial, it's as if it's all chaos, with guys going backwards and in circles, when it's not like that at all. If ya make a few little adjustments the games look pretty realistic.

I was lucky as a kid to have a couple buddies with games, yep we had our little season, each of us owning different teams. The guy who wasn't playing moved the chains, ha!!! and kept the stats, yep we had stats.

Since I probably played about a million games (slight exaggeration) I 'd like to be in one of those leagues, I just haven't played in about 10 years, but it's like riding a bike.

At least with in the EFL there are no injuries, no need for instant replay, no commercials, no contract disputes or big mouth receivers. And, no preseason, obviously weather a total non factor, not that ya couldn't grab and extension cord and go outisde and play in the rain. You would look pretty stupid however.

I just happened to see the game today while looking for something else in the garage.

Silver&Black
03-21-2015, 02:09 AM
I'd love to have seen that, now that's pretty cool.

As ya know anytime we see it on some show, commercial, it's as if it's all chaos, with guys going backwards and in circles, when it's not like that at all. If ya make a few little adjustments the games look pretty realistic.

I was lucky as a kid to have a couple buddies with games, yep we had our little season, each of us owning different teams. The guy who wasn't playing moved the chains, ha!!! and kept the stats, yep we had stats.

Since I probably played about a million games (slight exaggeration) I 'd like to be in one of those leagues, I just haven't played in about 10 years, but it's like riding a bike.

I just happened to see the game today while looking for something else in the garage.

Actually found the vid....here you go old man. It's about these guys who play in the "Subterranean League" in Charlotte, NY....These guys are hardcore Electronic Football players. Dude even has the hair on his Troy Polamalu figure.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12394233

Avante
03-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Actually found the vid....here you go old man. It's about these guys who play in the "Subterranean League" in Charlotte....These guys are hardcore Electronic Football players. Dude even has the hair on his Troy Polamalu figure.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12394233

My dad is an old man, ok?

That's pretty damn cool, really really cool. Makes me wanna buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz set up 22 players, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz set up 22 players.

Would ya believe I once (broke his leg, yep, actually broke his leg) had a kicker who could kick from the kitchen table to the front room? Amazing!!!!!!!

I'd race the bases before putting players on them, the fast ones were backs and ends, the slow ones my line, which on defense was a good thing, they didn't blow by the ball carrier.

Avante
03-21-2015, 02:42 AM
The amazing Bo Jackson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kwK0fS1lg

If I told ya I've had Bo gain over 1000 in a game you wouldn't believe me right? Games where he scored every time he carried the ball.

Avante
03-22-2015, 04:23 AM
I do pity Blake, but is the little shit funny or what? He works so damn hard at "Avante", it's comical. Look at how he acts, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the little freak has no clue how fucking stupid he looks playing his...."Avante I need you"....thing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was something the queer could take for his Avanteist, but there isn't, he's stuck with it.

I can see it now...

Blake...I look in the mirror and there's Avante staring back, I see him in my cereal, he's in my dreams, he's everywhere.
What can I do doc?
Doc...you could start by crawling off his leg and stop chasing him around, you ever thought of that?
Blake...a life with no Avante in it, ouch!!!!!!!!! I just don't want to wack off with Avante, oh Avante, on my lips.
Doc...sorry son, but until you stop leaving cum stains on his trouser leg, you're stuck. You need a girlfriend, really.
Blake:depressed

Aztecfan03
03-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Diagnosis, imo:

"Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types:

Grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous......

persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated);*...."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/delusional-disorder

Avante
03-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Well when we see posters here doing little else but trying to get my attention...hmmm?

When you can take any of the 32 teams and totally break down their entire existence...hmmm?

When you can talk...

Sid Blanks Oilers/Tex A&I
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion Bills/Blufton
Leslie "Speedy" Duncan Chargers/Jackson State
Howard Stevens all 5-5 of him Saints/Louisville

:blah

We simply have too many kids here who don't know how to act around a guy with my experience.

Avante
03-22-2015, 09:54 PM
I'd have no problem if the NFL....

Dumped those Thursday night games.

Dumped kickoffs, just take the ball on the 20.

Dump punts, just take the ball 45 yards away.

Teams must huddle.

No field goals until the final 2 minutes of a half/game.

Aztecfan03
03-22-2015, 11:13 PM
I'd have no problem if the NFL....

Dumped those Thursday night games.

Dumped kickoffs, just take the ball on the 20.

Dump punts, just take the ball 45 yards away.

Teams must huddle.

No field goals until the final 2 minutes of a half/game.

I agree with the first one. the rest is part of football and should stay that way.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:28 PM
I agree with the first one. the rest is part of football and should stay that way.

I 'm not saying I'd want those changes, yep, that's football. I'm just looking at how to make the game a little safer. As we know hitting with velocity is the most dangerous, so when do these guys build up the most velocity, the return game. 220 pounders with 4.55 speed banging into each other with a 20-30 yard run....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think teams should have to huddle.

Something I forgot to mention is dumping the preseason. Anyone who watchs those games, why?

Avante
03-23-2015, 02:22 AM
The speed receiver.

All these NFL/AFL receivers were notable track guys at the NCAA level. Yes there have been speedy receivers like Lance Alworth, Randy Moss, John Taylor not known for college track exploits (Moss ran a few indoor meets).

Would play for the Raiders sometime***

The Olympians

Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
James Jett WV/Raiders
Johnny Jones Texas/Jets
Sam Graddy Tenn/Broncos***
Ron Brown ASU/Rams***
Larry Burton Purdue/Saints
Gerald Tinker Kent St/Falcons
Frank Budd Villanova/Eagles
Ray Norton SJS/Niners
Tommie Smith SJS/Bengals
Jimmy Hines TSU/Dolphins
Willie Gault Tenn/Bears***

National level

Cliff Branch Colorado/Raiders
Jacoby Ford Clemson/Raiders
Curtis Conway USC/Bears
Bob Boyd Loyola/Rams
Mike Miller Tenn/Packers
Phil Epps TCU/Packers
Ken Burrough TSU/Oilers
Homer Jones TSU/Giants
Rocky Thompson WTS/Giants
Tony Jones Texas/Oilers
Mel Gray Mo/Cards
Isacc Curtis Cal/Bengals
Mark Duper NWLa/Dolphins
JD Hill ASU/Bills
Sammie Parker Oregon/Chiefs
Pat Johnson Oregon/Ravens
Michael Haynes Northern Arizona/Falcons
Anthony Miller Tenn/Chargers
Willie McGee Alcorn/Chargers
Alvis Whitted NCSt/Raiders
Wesley Walker Cal/Jets
Charles Frazier TSU/Oilers

So when someone who has no clue tries to tell you.."track speed means nothing in football"......wrong!!!!!!!!!

But...receivers don't need track speed to excell.

These guys were long jumpers, 400m guys, hurdlers, most running on 4x1 teams.

Earl McCullouch USC/Lions
Vance Johnson Arizona/Broncos
Rod Barksdale Arizona/Raiders
Bo Roberson Cornell/Raiders
Renaldo Nehemiah Maryland/Niners
Gene Washington MSU/Vikes
Ted Ginn Jr. Ohio St/Niners
James Lofton Stanford/Packers ***
Michael Timpson Penn St/Pats
Tim Dwight Iowa/Falcons
Marquiz Goodwin Texas/Bills
Robert Woods USC/Bills

Avante
03-26-2015, 12:10 AM
It must really suck being the fan of a franchise that never wins anything. I've been there back before Walsh/Montana and it sucked. But to never ever ever really even be in the hunt, whoa~~~~~~~

Let's see...

Cowboys...one of the elite franchises have played in numerous SB's.
Giants...numeous SB champs
Eagles...have never won a SB
Redskins...been awhile since they have won a SB

Panthers, Falcons...have never won a SB
Saints, Bucs...have won one each

Niners...one of the games elite franchises, 5-1 in SB's
Rams...had a few good years.
Seahawks...the best of times right now.
Cards...have never won a SB

Packers...legendary franchise.
Bears...NINETEEN EIGHTY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Vikes...have lost 4 SB's.
Lions...have never won a SB, but were great in the 50's.

Chargers..the only team in the division to have never won a SB
Raiders...colorful, important franchise, that needs to be in the mix.
Chiefs...the first AFL team to play in a SB
Broncos...one of the elite franchises in the game.

Colts...legendary franchise.
Titans/Oilers...have never won a SB
Jags....hmmm?
Texans...have never won a SB

Steelers..THE elite franchise in pro football
Bengals...have never won a SB
Browns....they did have a hey day, just ask Otto Graham.
Ravens...the..?...team

Pats...one of the elite franchises in the game.
Bills ...they lost 4 SB's
Jets...pulled off the biggest upset in pro football history.
Dolphins...how can Shula/Marino not win a SB?

Avante
04-22-2015, 06:03 AM
Now we'll see just how good Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck are. They both came right off the bus and took off. Watch what happens to Winston and Mariota. Totally different deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't seen a time in a long time where my Niners, Raiders and Chargers were all looking totally out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todd Gurley, will be the the best size/speed combo in the league, as a rookie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy Graham will be the only TE in history to catch td's from two QB under 6-1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Eagles will the most exciting team in the league in 2015.

The Bills the most improved team in the league.

Carlos Hyde will make nobody forget Frank Gore.

The Cowboys will miss DeMarco Murray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the Pats have a shitty game early, it's over, Tom Brady sucks, he's finished, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three words we rarely see together.....white speed receiver. There was Lance Alworth, Don Beebe, Don Maynard, Jordy Nelson, Julian Edelman (Welker mor about quicks) and then this guy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrunO0nB_k

...and Don Hutson of course.

Avante
04-30-2015, 09:55 PM
The Niners doing what they did with a stout D and Frank Gore, the Seahawks doing what they did with a stout D and Marshawn Lynch and both with mobile QB's , got the leagues attention. So many good things happen if you don't have to throw the ball, you throw because you have to.

Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon will prove why running backs make a huge difference. If you are in constant third and long, here comes the rush. If you can't move the chains here comes your D back on the field. If you can't run out the clock, you;re in trouble. Smart move by the Rams*** and Chargers. two teams that have had a slew of 1000 yard rushers.

*** that Todd Gurley/Tre Mason combo could be the most dynamic in the league. Young legs.

Avante
05-02-2015, 05:09 PM
All this bullshit about Shane Ray and pot is so damn stupid. Big damn deal, the kid smoked some pot, wow!!!!!!! Hearing...

hope he gets his life together

he seems to be a good kid

Hahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy.

Silver&Black
05-02-2015, 05:30 PM
All this bullshit about Shane Ray and pot is so damn stupid. Big damn deal, the kid smoked some pot, wow!!!!!!! Hearing...

hope he gets his life together

he seems to be a good kid

Hahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy.

I agree that smoking pot is not really that big of a deal.

The problem is getting caught with weed DAYS before the draft. That is beyond stupid...

Avante
05-02-2015, 05:50 PM
I agree that smoking pot is not really that big of a deal.

The problem is getting caught with weed DAYS before the draft. That is beyond stupid...

My thing was ok the kid did something stupid,leave it at that. No need to start attacking his character, or act as if he has problems. Pot ain't shit, it's that drinking that's a big deal.

Avante
05-10-2015, 06:05 AM
If I'm my Niners....

Carlos Hyde and Kendall Hunter are my running backs, Reggie Bush becomes our slot receiver. Why he hasn't been used more as a receiver...???

I also get tiny Trindon Holliday involved, get him out in space 3/4 times a game. He has elite speed and was a running back at LSU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruvejmxppyo

Avante
05-29-2015, 11:12 AM
We goofed dumping Smith for Kaepernick. I got caught up in his athletic ability also. Hell, I drove 100m to trade some cards for his rookie card, I have an ESPN the Magazine cover picture of him on my wall (den).

The cat is simply too immature, he's not a leader of men. Which is big when it comes to QB's.

All we needed was Alex Smith with our run first/a lot attack. You do not have to toss the ball all around to win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would Rex Ryan take a gig with no stability at QB? You'd think he'd leaned his lesson.

Why the Rams thought they needed another RB, ??? That high in the draft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was Joe Flacco ranked in the top 100 players, 100?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odell Beckham is better as a pro than he was in the NCAA, that was also true of Gale Sayers. Actually Brian Piccolo (remember the story/movie) led the nation in rushing his senior year at Wake Forest

Avante
06-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Best QB in their division.

Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Russell Wilson
Tony Romo
Philip Rivers (Manning has seen better days)
Andrew Luck....this one is ridiculous.
Big Ben
Tom Brady

Avante
06-24-2015, 08:43 PM
According to some football mags....

Packers vs Colts

Superbowl

Avante
08-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Pedictions

NFC

Packers
Lions..WC
Vikings
Bears

Seahawks
Rams
Cards
Niners

Eagles
Cowboys..WC
Giants
Redskins

Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Buc's

AFC

Pats
Bills..WC
Dolphins
Jets

Ravens
Steelers..WC
Bengals
Browns

Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders

Colts
Texans
Titans
Jags

Packers vs Seahawks
Pats vs Colts

Packers vs Colts

The Bills the surprise team.

2015 the best stats season for Russell Wilson. He finally has a great TE, which changes everything. Rookie Tyler Lockett..!!!

The Rams another team on the rise.

I'm a Niner fan but unlike a lot of you rookies I keep it real, wish you would.

Avante
08-06-2015, 01:18 AM
No team can compare with....

Niners *** Hall of Fame

QB..Joe Montana, Steve Young, Y.A.Tittle...all in the HOF
RB...Frank Gore, Roger Craig, Joe "The Jet" Perry***, Hugh "The King" McElhenny***
TE..Vernon Davis, Bert Jones
WR...Jerry Rice*** Terrell Owens (will be HOF) John Taylor, Gene Washington

Won't count O.J.Simpson, Bob Hayes or Randy Moss, they were pretty much done by the time they got to my Niners.

Hmmmmmmm?

Cowboys

QB...Troy Akman *** Roger Staubach*** Tony Romo
RB...Emmitt Smith *** Tony Dorsett*** Don Perkins, Calvin Hill
TE..Jason Witten (will be HOF) Jay Novacek
WR..Michael Irvin *** Bob Hayes *** Drew Pearson, Tony Hill

Now if you're thinking..."my team can match those two"...trust me, it can't!

The Rams had some running backs...

Dick Bass
Lawrence McCutheon
Eric Dickerson
Jerome Bettis
Marshall Faulk
Steven Jackson

Avante
08-09-2015, 06:44 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sex, music and then...FOOTBALL!!!!!

I'm back to being complete.

Avante
08-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Football was never meant to be played by guys this big and fast. And on artifical turf. We have HS lines averaging close to 300 pounds. Running backs at 220 pounds with 4.40 jets. The velocity + mass....ouch~~~~

And then, they want these guys to play on a Thursday after playing on a Sunday, wow~~~~~~~~

Never seen the game where depth was as important as it is now.

Avante
08-21-2015, 07:21 AM
I don't know if Manziel wil pan out or not, but....

You guys do something that is really stupid, you put WAY too much into a season. That screams....ROOKIE!!!!!!!!! Give things some time people, damn!!!!!!

I;m not going to do the list thing of ALL those who didn't come until a few years in the league. Slow down rookies ok, ya look ridiculous playing...."he sucks!"...after a few games/one season.

Silver&Black
08-21-2015, 11:23 AM
I don't know if Manziel wil pan out or not, but....

You guys do something that is really stupid, you put WAY too much into a season. That screams....ROOKIE!!!!!!!!! Give things some time people, damn!!!!!!

I;m not going to do the list thing of ALL those who didn't come until a few years in the league. Slow down rookies ok, ya look ridiculous playing...."he sucks!"...after a few games/one season.

C'mon now Avante....

You seem to automatically think that everyone is guilty of this. Like the other day with me posting what Jameis Winston did on every drive he had. You're really quick to call me a "rookie" like I didn't know that it was the guys first half of NFL football.

The majority of rational people on this site don't do what you are saying. People know that the NFL is something that isn't "conquered" in your rookie year.

Name these posters who thinks your rookie season will ultimately decide whether you're a bust or not. I want names....

Avante
08-22-2015, 03:34 AM
C'mon now Avante....

You seem to automatically think that everyone is guilty of this. Like the other day with me posting what Jameis Winston did on every drive he had. You're really quick to call me a "rookie" like I didn't know that it was the guys first half of NFL football.

The majority of rational people on this site don't do what you are saying. People know that the NFL is something that isn't "conquered" in your rookie year.

Name these posters who thinks your rookie season will ultimately decide whether you're a bust or not. I want names....

Clipper Nation
Blake

Then I'd have to check some threads.

Avante
08-27-2015, 05:07 PM
When I buy the NFL....

No preseason games, works for the NCAA.
No Thursday**** or over seas games.
Rookies will have a base pay, a two year contract. The real $$$$ talk is after the first contract expires.
You cannot hold out, that like in any oher job well get you fired.
You violate the substance abuse policy, see ya! You are gone and won't be back.
Pot will not be one that list of banned substances.
All kickoffs must be returned.
One foot in bounds for a reception like the college game.
You can hold on special teams plays.

*** Turkey day the exception

chunticakes
08-27-2015, 05:25 PM
When I buy the NFL....

No preseason games, works for the NCAA.
No Thursday**** or over seas games.
Rookies will have a base pay, a two year contract. The real $$$$ talk is after the first contract expires.
You cannot hold out, that like in any oher job well get you fired.
You violate the substance abuse policy, see ya! You are gone and won't be back.
Pot will not be one that list of banned substances.
All kickoffs must be returned.
One foot in bounds for a reception like the college game.
You can hold on special teams plays.

*** Turkey day the exception

How would you enforce the kickoff return rule?

Avante
08-27-2015, 05:28 PM
How would you enforce the kickoff return rule?

You better have a guy back there who can get it out of the endzone 9 yards deep. Which shouldn't be a problem. No more taking a knee, boring~~~~

Avante
08-31-2015, 11:34 AM
As I predicted back in the beginning, Kirk Cousins would end up the starting QB over RGIII, yes it took longer than I thought.

Avante
09-10-2015, 11:02 AM
While the Pats will win the game tonight I look for tiny Dri Archer of the Steelers to have a couple...wow...moments tonight. A whole other level of quicks.

chunticakes
09-11-2015, 03:12 AM
While the Pats will win the game tonight I look for tiny Dri Archer of the Steelers to have a couple...wow...moments tonight. A whole other level of quicks.

what are your picks for the weekend?

Avante
09-12-2015, 11:25 PM
what are your picks for the weekend?

Now that I've shown how to win $$$$$$$$ vS ATS what do I gain by handing out free $$$$?

If I have a great week, there is no...."thank you". If I have a bad wEek it's..."YOU SUCK HAHAHA!!!!!" So why bother with it..."here"..? I do have five solid plays I have already called in, 110 to win 100.

This board has too many kids, if we had some mature gamblers here it would be different. This place is all about the.....YOU HAD A BAD WEEK HAHAHA!!!!!...yep, like little kds play.

I will give you all the ATS info you would need if ya ask about a game.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2015, 02:06 AM
Zero carries, barely got past the 20 on his only kick return.

:lolld Fagg:lolt

chunticakes
09-13-2015, 02:16 AM
Now that I've shown how to win $$$$$$$$ vS ATS what do I gain by handing out free $$$$?

If I have a great week, there is no...."thank you". If I have a bad wEek it's..."YOU SUCK HAHAHA!!!!!" So why bother with it..."here"..? I do have five solid plays I have already called in, 110 to win 100.

This board has too many kids, if we had some mature gamblers here it would be different. This place is all about the.....YOU HAD A BAD WEEK HAHAHA!!!!!...yep, like little kds play.

I will give you all the ATS info you would need if ya ask about a game.

Dallas is something like 1-6 the last home openers ATS. Does that trend continue?

I'm taking Dallas to cover the 6 point spread.

Avante
09-13-2015, 02:36 AM
Zero carries, barely got past the 20 on his only kick return.

:lolld Fagg:lolt

Still doing this..."I'm new at this"...aren't ya slick? Tell me again about how Melvin Gordon is looking at practice, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, pay attention.

When a team can run the ball they give their D a good rest oh faggot? They are wearing down a defense, they are controling the clock. Now think ya dumb fuck how do you protect a lead, well?

Damn you're dumb!

Avante
09-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Dallas is something like 1-6 the last home openers ATS. Does that trend continue?

I'm taking Dallas to cover the 6 point spread.

Did you search the board for a better play? Why play....I like this team...well? That is a no no, but you know this, right? Fuck the teams you play "spots"...ok?

But, since it's just gotta be this game.

The Cowboys have gone 7-3 ATS last 10 season openers.
The Giants are 3-7 ATS last 10 season openers.

Cowboys are 3-1 ATS in the last 4 vs Giants in their first game of a season.

Neither team anything special on a Sunday "Night" game.

The Cowboys as a HF since 2012...5-14.
Giants as a RD....6-9

I don't see any reason to play this game. You have conflicting trends there, not good!

I have a small HD, that is 14-4 in this "spot", they are also 6-2 as a HD since 2012. That is a 20-6 trend, I look for "spots" that strong to step out on.

I do start out playing 110 to win 100 and no more than three plays, it does take awhile to get a 2015 feel, then ya add those historical trends if the coach is the same. Fuck trends and a new coach. You start new ones.

Ya need to know how these team do in whatever role they are in.

HF...home fav
HD...home dog
RF...road fav
RD...road dog

chunticakes
09-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Did you search the board for a better play? Why play....I like this team...well? That is a no no, but you know this, right? Fuck the teams you play "spots"...ok?

But, since it's just gotta be this game.

The Cowboys have gone 7-3 ATS last 10 season openers.
The Giants are 3-7 ATS last 10 season openers.

Cowboys are 3-1 ATS in the last 4 vs Giants in their first game of a season.

Neither team anything special on a Sunday "Night" game.

The Cowboys as a HF since 2012...5-14.
Giants as a RD....6-9

I don't see any reason to play this game. You have conflicting trends there, not good!

I have a small HD, that is 14-4 in this "spot", they are also 6-2 as a HD since 2012. That is a 20-6 trend, I look for "spots" that strong to step out on.

I do start out playing 110 to win 100 and no more than three plays, it does take awhile to get a 2015 feel, then ya add those historical trends if the coach is the same. Fuck trends and a new coach. You start new ones.

Ya need to know how these team do in whatever role they are in.

HF...home fav
HD...home dog
RF...road fav
RD...road dog

I'm actually picking 5 games this week. I like the Cowboys o-line manhandling that Giants front seven. I'm not convinced they can match points with Dallas.

Avante
09-13-2015, 11:06 PM
I'm actually picking 5 games this week. I like the Cowboys o-line manhandling that Giants front seven. I'm not convinced they can match points with Dallas.

I played three games 550 to win 500, hit all three as you can see in this thread post #4 page 1. Done handing out free $$$$.

So + 1500

Avante
09-14-2015, 12:23 AM
So how many of the losers in week one stand a good chance of starting out 0-2?

Falcons
Bears
Browns
Lions
Texans
Jax
Giants
Raiders
Seahawks
Buc's
Redskins

The Packers could head into their bye....6-0, they only have two road games.

spurraider21
09-14-2015, 01:02 AM
based on what we saw, the raiders have an excellent shot.

and the falcons haven't lost yet

Avante
09-14-2015, 01:05 AM
based on what we saw, the raiders have an excellent shot.

and the falcons haven't lost yet

You always need the obvious explained to you, wow~!

The Falcons will lose tomorrow night, you disagree?

Being realistic about the Raiders....5-11...maybe?

Avante
09-14-2015, 01:25 AM
Power Ranking

1.Patriots
2.Rams
3.Bills
4.Packers

spurraider21
09-14-2015, 01:35 AM
You always need the obvious explained to you, wow~!

i think they'll lose. shit happens though

Being realistic about the Raiders....5-11...maybe?
depends on a few things... if carr's injury forces him to miss time, when the NFL suspends aldon smith

spurraider21
09-14-2015, 09:13 PM
So how many of the losers in week one stand a good chance of starting out 0-2?

Falcons
Bears
Browns
Lions
Texans
Jax
Giants
Raiders
Seahawks
Buc's
Redskins

The Packers could head into their bye....6-0, they only have two road games.
why are the falcons on this list?

Clipper Nation
09-14-2015, 09:21 PM

:lmao Avante
:lmao Dumb faggot
:lmao "But... but... I'm done giving out free money! That was Mason's pick!" :cry

Jodelo
09-15-2015, 07:40 AM
:lmao

Avante
09-15-2015, 12:12 PM
:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)
:lmao Dumb faggot
:lmao "But... but... I'm done giving out free money! That was Mason's pick!" :cry

Plus 1500 slick,

It's all on post 4 of this thread.

HA~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way I was handing out 1500 free $$$$$$$.

Look at when those picks were made.

And if ya really wanna play this SU thing I'll take The Saints to beat the hapless Buc's next week. See how stupid that is?

Who do you have faggot, oh yeah you're too stupid to make picks.

Thinking about playing the Chiefs Thursday night. Can you talk about why I shouldn't? Can you talk football?

Avante
09-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Carlos Hyde has the look of a stud running back, he showed flashs n 2014 and had a great game last night. Appears to be the real deal "so far".

If he does pan out he would join....

Joe "Jet" Perry....Compton JC
Hugh "King" McElhenny....Washington
John Henry Johnson....ASU
J.D.Smith...NCA&T
Ken Willard...NCSt
Delvin Williams...Kanasas
Wendell Tyler...UCLA
Roger Craig...Nebraska
Charlie Gardner....Tennessee
Ricky Watters...ND
Frank Gore...Miami

....as stud Niner backs.

Avante
09-15-2015, 02:39 PM
Hey CN since you're too stupid to realize...ONE GAME!

Talk to us about Joe Flacco again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
09-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Plus 1500 slick,

It's all on post 4 of this thread.

HA~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way I was handing out 1500 free $$$$$$$.

Look at when those picks were made.

And if ya really wanna play this SU thing I'll take The Saints to beat the hapless Buc's next week. See how stupid that is?

Who do you have faggot, oh yeah you're too stupid to make picks.

Thinking about playing the Chiefs Thursday night. Can you talk about why I shouldn't? Can you talk football?
Did the Falcons win or lose, Old Faggot?

Avante
09-15-2015, 02:53 PM

Did Joe Flacco look like shit dumb fuck, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron, all that really matters is....+ $1500..ok son?

So you are going to keep track of my picks, right?

Ok then...

3-1 plus $1500, no $ on the Eagles.

Avante
09-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Notice that all the night games have been won by the home teams?

As of right now the Chiefs plus the points the Thursday play. Home teams have owned those games, talking % of wns.

Avante
09-15-2015, 03:20 PM
I don't like the Chiefs as a HF.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Anything on Houston Carolina?

Avante
09-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Carolina - 3.5 as of right now.

Are you talking ATS or SU?

Ya never want to go against (ATS) a team facing 0-2 like the Texans are, they will be desperate. But, they have no QB and the Panthers are a better home team than the Texans are a road team (5-11)

Forget ATS, but a Panthers win at home vs a weak road team with QB problems, sure!

Avante
09-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Ya need a team to be at 2-2 after 4 weeks. And healthy heading into the next four weeks, now you're looking for 5-3. That's it. That's how ya do it, ya don't act like rookies over a few weeks...ok people?

It does take a few games to jell, honest it does.

Avante
09-15-2015, 10:41 PM
Some stuff for week two.

The Ravens have never started out 0-2 in the John Harbaugh era.

The Cowboys have never started out 2-0 in the Jason Garrett era.

The Cards haven't lost game two in the Bruce Arians era. But....Chicago hasn't gone 0-2 in over 10 years.

The Broncos haven't lost the first Chiefs game in over 10 years.

The Jags haven't won the second game of a new season since 2007.

The Eagles haven't started out 0-2 since 2007.

The Rams haven't started out 2-0 in over 10 years.

Seattle hasn't been 0-2 in the Russell Wilson era.

I do look for some of those trends to come to an end.

Clipper Nation
09-15-2015, 11:13 PM
Did Joe Flacco look like shit dumb fuck, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron, all that really matters is....+ $1500..ok son?

So you are going to keep track of my picks, right?

Ok then...

3-1 plus $1500, no $ on the Eagles.

Avante
09-15-2015, 11:22 PM

Did the Packers, Chargers and Cards cover winning me $1500?

Who cares about that game? You really this tiny?

I went 14-2 with SU picks in week one only losing with the Eagles and Seahawks.

So you're going to keep track of my wins this season? Be sure and mention my winners like those three you are ignoring, ok asshole?

How about that Flacco, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots

The AFC game of the week.

So what's your take?

Jodelo
09-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots

The AFC game of the week.

So what's your take?

Falcons.

Avante
09-16-2015, 12:22 PM
Falcons.

Up your game son, that siliness is what dumb fucks like CN play, ok? Notice how he totally ignores my +$1500 week?

Come on guy, don't look retarded, ok?

I have your Packers beating the Seahawks Sunday night, so be here to...good pick....after the game, ok?

Early in a season ya wanna go with....better QB at home....ok? We saw that with the Falcons, right?

Clipper Nation
09-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Did the Packers, Chargers and Cards cover winning me $1500?

Who cares about that game? You really this tiny?

I went 14-2 with SU picks in week one only losing with the Eagles and Seahawks.

So you're going to keep track of my wins this season? Be sure and mention my winners like those three you are ignoring, ok asshole?

How about that Flacco, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
So the Falcons won? Another shit take from the old faggot.

Avante
09-17-2015, 11:29 AM
So the Falcons won? Another shit take from the old faggot.

As the retard continues to ignore the only important thing about week one....plus $1500.

Notice how this queer ignores the three $$$$ wiinners to focus on the one SU (meaningless) loss, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Is this freak a joke or what?

One more time.

How about Flacco huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While here, I loved KC tonight as a small HD, can't go with a HF. Pass.

So far home teams have won all the night games and these Thursday games have favored the home teams.

Avante
09-17-2015, 11:57 AM
Changed my mind.

I need some action to make the game more exciting.

Being plus $1500 I can afford to play 110 to win 100 on the Chiefs - 3.

How about giving your opinion "before" the game like I do, ok? Don't say shit if ya don't, ok?

De'Anthony Thomas~~~~~

Avante
09-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Talking "spots".

Perfect example....

The Packers at home with revenge on a Sunday night vs a Seahawk team without their leader on the D.

Perfect "spot" for a Packer win, anyone disagree?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little people, slow down a little bit, ok? Don't put too much into anything early on, ok? It's a long season, be cool, alright.

Check out this stupid Clipper Nation....YOU MISSED THE FALCONS!!!!!!!...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well lets see I have how many games to make that up, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot!

johnsmith
09-17-2015, 03:45 PM
Talking "spots".

Perfect example....

The Packers at home with revenge on a Sunday night vs a Seahawk team without their leader on the D.

Perfect "spot" for a Packer win, anyone disagree?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little people, slow down a little bit, ok? Don't put too much into anything early on, ok? It's a long season, be cool, alright.

Check out this stupid Clipper Nation....YOU MISSED THE FALCONS!!!!!!!...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well lets see I have how many games to make that up, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot!

Aren't you bored of this site? You've posted here for like four years now and besides the team names, your posts have been identical....post after post, day after day, month after month, and year after year.

It can't possibly be entertaining at this point. Same jokes, same cliche's, same tired old routine. Aren't you bored?

I haven't posted but once in the last few months and hardly ever come here anymore, but when I do, you've literally said the same thing you had said the previous time I visited. It's sort of amazing honestly. You make retirement look terrifying.

Avante
09-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Aren't you bored of this site? You've posted here for like four years now and besides the team names, your posts have been identical....post after post, day after day, month after month, and year after year.

It can't possibly be entertaining at this point. Same jokes, same cliche's, same tired old routine. Aren't you bored?

I haven't posted but once in the last few months and hardly ever come here anymore, but when I do, you've literally said the same thing you had said the previous time I visited. It's sort of amazing honestly. You make retirement look terrifying.

What's really sad is when you do come here you look me up to complain anout something. How fucked up is that?

Avante
09-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Ok plus $1390

Only playing one game today, will lay the 6 on the Ravens. Playing 550 to win 500.

The Ravens have never started out 0-2 in the Harbaugh. Now add they are 9-2 ATS vs the Raiders.

Everyone will try to prove they can make it without Suggs, which will work this time, his loss will be felt done the road.

Chris
09-22-2015, 12:54 AM
Ok plus $1390

Only playing one game today, will lay the 6 on the Ravens. Playing 550 to win 500.

The Ravens have never started out 0-2 in the Harbaugh. Now add they are 9-2 ATS vs the Raiders.

Everyone will try to prove they can make it without Suggs, which will work this time, his loss will be felt done the road.

http://i57.tinypic.com/ncfd06.gif

spurraider21
09-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Ok plus $1390

:lmao almanacs
:lmao "trends"
:lmao cucked by the raiders

chunticakes
09-22-2015, 03:28 AM
:lmao almanacs
:lmao "trends"
:lmao cucked by the raiders

I got cucked by the Raiders too in Rhino.

I was #1 this weekend heading into Monday night with my only loss coming at the hands of the Raiders.

Then this guy doubles on the Jets and jumps me for the weekly prize.

spurraider21
09-22-2015, 03:58 AM
I got cucked by the Raiders too in Rhino.

I was #1 this weekend heading into Monday night with my only loss coming at the hands of the Raiders.

Then this guy doubles on the Jets and jumps me for the weekly prize.
i didnt opt to play rhino this year... in the summer and even now i've been doing internships instead of working for $, so didnt feel like dishing the 350. good luck man and keep me updated

Avante
09-26-2015, 05:51 PM
Ok, plus $840.

110 to win 100

Indy - 3.5
Ariz - 6.5
Pitt - 2.5
NE - 14.5
Buff + 2.5
Caro - 9

Will decide on the GB game if ahead.

Will Hunting
09-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Ok, plus $840.

110 to win 100

Indy - 3.5
Ariz - 6.5
Pitt - 2.5
NE - 14.5
Buff + 2.5
Caro - 9

Four of the same picks I made :tu

Avante
09-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Four of the same picks I made :tu

The Colts in a must win situation vs a rookie QB.
Cards a strong HF vs the division.
Buff 3-1 last 4 ATS vs Mia, getting points!!!
Carolina 3-1 last 4 vs NO with Drew Brees
Pats a great ATS team heading into a bye week.
Steelers 6-2 ATS last 8 vs Rams.

Historically speaking I usually hang around plus 300-500 the first half of a season, I make my $$$$ in the second half when we have a better read on these teams.

Those who play this silly....hahaha!!!!....early on are never heard of once the $$$$ starts pouring in, funny how that works, ha~~~~~~~

Last two seasons as of right now + $2980 (here).

Will Hunting
09-26-2015, 06:13 PM
The Colts in a must win situation vs a rookie QB.
Cards a strong HF vs the division.
Buff 3-1 last 4 ATS vs Mia, getting points!!!
Carolina 3-1 last 4 vs NO with Drew Brees
Pats a great ATS team heading into a bye week.
Steelers 6-2 ATS last 8 vs Rams.

Historically speaking I usually hang around plus 300-500 the first half of a season, I make my $$$$ in the second half when we have a better read on these teams.

Those who play this silly....hahaha!!!!....early on are never heard of once the $$$$ starts pouring in, funny how that works, ha~~~~~~~

Last two seasons as of right now + $2980 (here).

Agreed w/ all that but the Steelers Rams game was too hard for me to bet on. St. Louis is a jekyll and hyde team and I'm worried they might randomly have a really good game after a week when they looked like shit. They're talented enough to beat anyone.

Avante
09-27-2015, 06:37 PM
4-2 giving me a plus $1020 on the season.

Will lay the points with GB tomorrow night play 220 to win 200.

Don't like taking a road team in these night games, especially vs a team desperate for a win like the Lions. But can't go against Peyton either so....pass.

Then there's...1-4 ATS last 4 vs Lions. And, this will be the Lions home opener.

Avante
09-27-2015, 06:51 PM
I'm noticing that these teams with a game in London next week looked like they were ready to pack their pages. Hmmmm?

Could this be another trend/angle to look at?

Avante
09-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Can the Raiders fly back to Oakland, then fly back to to Chicago and win back to back road games, something they have done in ages.

Teams playing back to back road games are 1-8, only the Falcons have won both.

spurraider21
09-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Can the Raiders fly back to Oakland, then fly back to to Chicago and win back to back road games, something they have done in ages.

Teams playing back to back road games are 1-8, only the Falcons have won both.
can the bears put an NFL product on the field, with Jimmy Clausen as their starting QB?

Avante
09-27-2015, 07:12 PM
can the bears put an NFL product on the field, with Jimmy Clausen as their starting QB?

Keep in mind they have lost to GB/Arizona/Seahawks, the Raiders beating two teams with 1 win among them. When they faced a team with a winning record they got crushed.

Obviously Clausen sucks but they know it and would come up with a game plan with his limitations in mind.

I need to see the Raiders beat a team with a winning record before I can hand out props.

Avante
09-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Like I always say....slow down give things some time.

Keeping that in mind if you look at that Falcons schedule, they have already played the toughest three weeks. Other than their two Carolina games it looks like smooth sailing. If....if....they are for real.

They could go 9-0 before their bye. Very realistic to see a 13-3 if they are for real.

Dan Quinn making a huge difference.

Avante
09-28-2015, 02:30 AM
Does any division rival the AFC West when it comes to QB's?

Peyton
Alex Smith
Rivers
Carr

Not a total dud there.

Avante
09-28-2015, 01:25 PM
As of right now.

1.NE
2.GB
3.Ariz
4.Atl
5.Cinncy

Ravens the biggest disapointment. Colts would be next.

Biggest surprise the Falcons.

Avante
09-28-2015, 09:51 PM
This is just too easy, ok 5-2 with this Packer win, plus $1220 on the season.

Will Hunting
09-28-2015, 09:52 PM

There was an article on ESPN about how Vegas/betting sites took a huge bath this weekend because of how easy some of these games were. You can probably add this one to the list :lol

Avante
09-28-2015, 10:05 PM
There was an article on ESPN about how Vegas/betting sites took a huge bath this weekend because of how easy some of these games were. You can probably add this one to the list :lol

I'm in that old know a guy who knows a guy. Yep, a middle man. Not sure who I'm dealing with, but he does pay off on Mondays and tomorrow. Obviously he expects the same, whoever he is.

As few plays I'm looking at for week 4.

Arizona at home "again" vs Rams, the Cards have gone 6-2 in the last 8 ATS in this "spot".

Atlanta at home vs Texans. Falcons are smoking right now.

Cinncy at home vs the Chiefs on the road "again".

Seattle at home "again" vs a Lions team looking bad. Seahawls 4-1 ATS in this "spot".

Indy at home vs Jax, Indy 5-0 ATS in this "spot".

Just a few that look playable right now.

Start paying attention to teams heading into a bye, and coming off a bye, it is a big deal from an ATS perspective.

Will Hunting
09-28-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm in that old know a guy who knows a guy. Yep, a middle man. Not sure who I'm dealing with, but he does pay off on Mondays and tomorrow. Obviously he expects the same, whoever he is.

As few plays I'm looking at for week 4.

Arizona at home "again" vs Rams, the Cards have gone 6-2 in the last 8 ATS in this "spot".

Atlanta at home vs Texans. Falcons are smoking right now.

Cinncy at home vs the Chiefs on the road "again".

Seattle at home "again" vs a Lions team looking bad. Seahawls 4-1 ATS in this "spot".

Indy at home vs Jax, Indy 5-0 ATS in this "spot".

Just a few that look playable right now.

Start paying attention to teams heading into a bye, and coming off a bye, it is a big deal from an ATS perspective.

Most of those games aren't up on yet on the site I use, but Arizona was already up at -7 which I put $220 on. They look unstoppable at home and I don't see why the Rams would change that.

Will Hunting
09-28-2015, 10:27 PM
I do like Atlanta at home against Houston. Houston's win against TB might get them points when it was as unimpressive a win as it gets.

Avante
09-28-2015, 10:47 PM
Most of those games aren't up on yet on the site I use, but Arizona was already up at -7 which I put $220 on. They look unstoppable at home and I don't see why the Rams would change that.

Arizona beat the Rams 31-14 in Arizona in 2014. Beat them 30-10 in Arizona in 2013. No need to see anything dramatically different now.

Avante
09-28-2015, 10:52 PM
I do like Atlanta at home against Houston. Houston's win against TB might get them points when it was as unimpressive a win as it gets.

I can't find any strong trends or any "spot", for either Atlanta or Houston. Here it's just a gut feeling.

I'll sit down Thursday night during that game and start trying to find the best "spots" for week 4. I have all the info I need, it's just a matter of searching out the best plays.

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 10:53 PM
I can't find any strong trends or any "spot", for either Atlanta or Houston. Here it's just a gut feeling.
what did the "trends" and "spots" say about the raiders traveling east to cleveland?

Avante
09-28-2015, 11:00 PM
what did the "trends" and "spots" say about the raiders traveling east to cleveland?

Little man, I played seven "spots" this week, hit on 5 of them and won $380. My "spots" so far in 2015 have me at plus over a 1000. Why fight it like ya do?

If you had bet against the Raiders as RD's the last two decades when they play in the eastern time zone, look at how much you'd be up?

And if you recall they lost in Cleveland in 2014 13-23.

Dude, they met up with a good team in Cinncy, they got crushed. Then they beat a Ravens team falling apart and a Browns team with no QB.

Slow down little fella, ok?

Will Hunting
09-28-2015, 11:03 PM

I'll sit down Thursday night during that game and start trying to find the best "spots" for week 4. I have all the info I need, it's just a matter of searching out the best plays.

I just checked and ATL is -7 right now which is too much for me since they love to play down to their competition.

NYG +6 @ Buffalo caught my eye though.

Avante
09-28-2015, 11:10 PM
I just checked and ATL is -7 right now which is too much for me since they love to play down to their competition.

NYG +6 @ Buffalo caught my eye though.

Yep, we are seeing an over reaction to 3-0. The Falcons not ready for a -7, will pass.

The Giants are 5-1-1 in this "spot". But...I need a little more time with Buffalo now that Ryan is there. Another pass. I did like them as a small dog but as a HF, hmmmm?

chunticakes
09-28-2015, 11:48 PM

Nicely done. I went 2-3 this week, 10-6 on the year.

The thing with me is I always start off strong and fade as the season goes by.

I thought you said it gets easier!

Avante
09-28-2015, 11:59 PM
Nicely done. I went 2-3 this week, 10-6 on the year.

The thing with me is I always start off strong and fade as the season goes by.

I thought you said it gets easier!

Right now these teams are just playing, too early to start looking at playoff positioning. After Turkey Day is when we start seeing some seriousness, this is when I start racking in the $$$$. Seeing a "spot" and getting some real intensity. We start to see teams distancing themselves after week 8, some honest efforts.

Pay attention to the playoff situations, look for spots where one team really needs it and the other doesn't.

How much do you play on a game? Money management a big deal.

Avante
09-29-2015, 01:10 AM
The best ATS team with their current coach/QB?

Arizona Cardinals. In the Bruce Arians era they are 25-11-1.

That is by far the best.

Avante
09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
I have this picture (actually the cover of an ESPN the Magazine) of Colin Kaepernick on my Fortress of Solitude wall. Seriously thinking about taking it down and no I'm not over reacting over one game, he's been sucking for awhile now.

And, I traded a ton to get his rookie card, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of Chiefs wide receivers....

They have only had one "great" wide receiver, and he's nowhere to be found on any list, this would be Otis Taylor.

Look at the franchises top receivers in their history.

Tony Gonzalez..TE
Otis Taylor
Henry Marshall
Carlos Carson
Stephone Paige

I bet most of you have never heard of those guys except Gonzalez. And, back in their very beginnings their best receiver was Fred Arbansas a TE, who was the best TE in the old AFL. Wy they have always been so weak at that position (Taylor the exception)....??? It's weird actually. They have had a ton of great backs however, Abner Haynes the first great AFL back

Then there's the Patriots who have done what they have without that great runnig back, hell, the franchise rushing leader is still Sam "Bam" Cunningham. They did have big Jim Nance way back when but he wasn't "great". Curtis Martin was more a Jet.

Silver&Black
09-29-2015, 01:29 PM
The latest rumors I'm hearing is that since Kaepernick signed such a "team friendly" (to use their words) deal....the 9ers can cut bait after this year. And are seriously contemplating the thought of releasing him.

Your thoughts Avante? Any way you see the 49ers letting him go?

Avante
09-29-2015, 01:36 PM
The latest rumors I'm hearing is that since Kaepernick signed such a "team friendly" (to use their words) deal....the 9ers can cut bait after this year. And are seriously contemplating the thought of releasing him.

Your thoughts Avante? Any way you see the 49ers letting him go?

It's real obvious the guy let his celebrity get in the way of his job. His decision making and leadership not good. Doesn't know how to be somebody.

I do doubt he can turn it around now, which isn't saying he won;t have a good game now and then. But his days as a NFL QB and all that means should be over after this season. Yep, unless he does a total turn (won't happen) I let him go. He can't hang around as a back up for the obvious reasons.

Trust me, I'd love to be totally wrong about this and the guy does rev it up and makes what I just said look....DUH!

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 01:44 PM
I have this picture (actually the cover of an ESPN the Magazine) of Colin Kaepernick on my Fortress of Solitude wall.

I bet you do.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_1610000/ff_1610777_xl.jpg&w=400

Avante
09-29-2015, 01:54 PM
I bet you do.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_1610000/ff_1610777_xl.jpg&w=400

It's not that one.

Son, do we really need the...hi, I'm a dumb kid on the internet.....from you? Grow up little fella, ok?

Little people, elevate your game, ok? Don't bother me with your stupidity/immaturity, ok?

Avante
09-29-2015, 05:25 PM
I use a system...

road wins
home wins
home losses
road losses
points scored
points given up

and attach a point value to each. It's not too good early for obvious reasons but is a great tool around week six.

As of right now...

Arizona...14
Atlanta...9
Baltimore....1
Buffalo...8
Carolina...9
Chicago...0
Cinncy...10
Cleveland...2
Dallas...5
Denver...10
Detroit...0
GB...10
Houston...0
Indy...2
Jax...0
KC...2
Miami...2
Minnesota...6
NE...11
NO...0
NYG...2
NYJ...7
Oakland...4
Philly...4
Pitt....8
St.Louis...2
SD...3
SF...0
Seattle....5
TB...1
Tenn..5
Wash...0

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 07:11 PM
I use a system...

Masturbating over the sports section and making picks based on the splatters.

Will Hunting
09-29-2015, 07:16 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) what do you think of these plays this weekend. Haven't done much research yet but these all look tempting:

NY Giants +6
Dallas +3.5 (this might change if Brees doesn't play)
Minnesota +7
Carolina -3.5
Cincinnati -3.5
San Diego -7

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) what do you think of these plays this weekend. Haven't done much research yet but these all look tempting:

NY Giants +6
Minnesota +7
Carolina -3.5
Cincinnati -3.5
San Diego -7

Avante likes Carolina for a strong bet.

Avante
09-29-2015, 07:34 PM

Grow up little man, ok? And you're boring as fuck ...ok?

Avante
09-29-2015, 07:37 PM

NY Giants +6
Minnesota +7
Carolina -3.5
Cincinnati -3.5
San Diego -7

It's too early for me right now, other than Arizona -7 because I was looking at that last week as a play. Will look at those games (tons of onfo) later and we'll talk about them. Right now I'd would just be guessing, which isn't good.

Avante
09-29-2015, 07:38 PM

Don't ever do that mutherfucker, you got that bitch? Don't ever play that, ya fucking prick, got it?

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 07:39 PM
It's too early for me right now, other than Arizona -7 because I was looking at that last week as a play. Will look at those games (tons of onfo) later and we'll talk about them. Right now I'd would just be guessing, which isn't good.

Don't kid yourself old timer. You're always guessing.
We'll talk later.

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 07:41 PM
Don't ever do that mutherfucker, you got that bitch? Don't ever play that, ya fucking prick, got it?

You're OK being called a pedo but this is what sets you off?
Classic presentation of a pedo.

Avante
09-29-2015, 07:41 PM
Don't kid yourself old timer. You're always guessing.
We'll talk later.

Are you fucking retarded or what? I go with info/stats/trends 99% of the time.

Dude, just how stupid are you?

Avante
09-29-2015, 07:44 PM
You're OK being called a pedo but this is what sets you off?
Classic presentation of a pedo.

Dude, when we have a bunch of dummies here with no clue about that deal over there, I expect the stupidity. Anyone with even half a brain can tell I'm no pedo. Dumb fucks like you, who cares what you think?

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 08:02 PM
OK I'll take his word for it. I usually don't trust his trends and stuff but I'll lay a few on Carolina if he's sure :tu

Will Hunting
09-29-2015, 08:11 PM

Yeah I normally wouldn't place bets this early but I'm particularly worried the line is gonna move on the Giants game if it's announced Cruz will be back this week.

SpursforSix
09-29-2015, 08:45 PM
OK I'll take his word for it. I usually don't trust his trends and stuff but I'll lay a few on Carolina if he's sure :tu

Yep. He says it's a 100 10. This means if you normally bet 10 on average, you should bet $100. Basically a ten timer.

Avante
09-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Yeah I normally wouldn't place bets this early but I'm particularly worried the line is gonna move on the Giants game if it's announced Cruz will be back this week.

I get ya about trying to grab the early line.

Ok...

The Giants as a RD....7-8-1 the last three seasons. We have to ignore the Bills trends because of Ryan.

I don't like it.

Stay away from teams with backup QB's, so there goes Dallas.

We do have some interesting trends for the Vikes.

6-0 ATS heading into a bye.
5-3 as a RD under Zimmer.

Don't have enought info with Kubiak to get a read on Denver.

This would be a...???

Too many negative trends for Carolina in the "spot". They are the opposite of the Vikes, they suck ATS proir to a bye week.

Cleveland was 5-1 ATS as a RD in 2014. While the Chargers have gone 6-4 as a HF under McCoy.

Don't like it.

Kansas City on the road again vs a good team, not good. A lot of conflicting trends in this one but it's real obvious Cinncy is simply on another level right now at home. I am looking at this play also.

Avante
09-30-2015, 11:28 AM
On a Tuesday I'm looking to weed out those games where I can't find a reason to play them. I'm searching for "spots" that favor one team big time over another.

Arizona...4-0 ATS under Arians vs Rams...possible play.
Atlanta...at home and rolling vs a Texan team that 2-3-1 ATS in this "spot"...possible play.
Forget Baltimore vs Pitt Thursday, too many...???
Need more info on the Rex Ryan Bills....pass.
Carolina....they are 0-5 heading into a bye week, no way I take TB on the road....pass.
Chicago at home with a back up QB, nay~~~~~ Can't take the Raiders on the road "again"...pass.
Cinncy is cooking right now, hot! While the Chiefs are on the road "again" coming off a short week...possible play.

And on and on, I'm looking for the best 3-6 plays that week. It starts by weeding out those games with too many..???

The strongest "trends" play this week would be Indy vs Jax. The Colts have dominated ATS in the Luck era, going 5-1, winning the last 5 ATS. The Colts vs the division ATS in the Luck era...14-3-2. While the Jags are 7-10-1 as a RD under Bradley. That's a strong 24-13-3 trend in favor of the Colts.

I get this is the internet and a lot of dumb ass little kids like a Blake MUST fuck with others in hiding, when if they had even half a brain they'd pay attention to how this is done.

I was reluctant to hand out free $$$$ and wasn't going to do that this season, but, fuck it. Pay attention and learn something.

You really do need to know how these team do ATS in whatever role thay are in that week.

HF...home favorite
HD...home underdog
RF...road fav
RD..road dog

Home/Road......HUGE~~~~~~

I am talking to the serious players here. It would be cool if the little punks with no clue stayed away, ok?

Clipper Nation
09-30-2015, 12:43 PM

Avante
09-30-2015, 12:58 PM

Ok, plus $840.

110 to win 100

Indy - 3.5
Ariz - 6.5
Pitt - 2.5
NE - 14.5
Buff + 2.5
Caro - 9

I did decide on the GB game, won 200 there.

chunticakes
09-30-2015, 10:26 PM
On a Tuesday I'm looking to weed out those games where I can't find a reason to play them. I'm searching for "spots" that favor one team big time over another.

Arizona...4-0 ATS under Arians vs Rams...possible play.
Atlanta...at home and rolling vs a Texan team that 2-3-1 ATS in this "spot"...possible play.
Forget Baltimore vs Pitt Thursday, too many...???
Need more info on the Rex Ryan Bills....pass.
Carolina....they are 0-5 heading into a bye week, no way I take TB on the road....pass.
Chicago at home with a back up QB, nay~~~~~ Can't take the Raiders on the road "again"...pass.
Cinncy is cooking right now, hot! While the Chiefs are on the road "again" coming off a short week...possible play.

And on and on, I'm looking for the best 3-6 plays that week. It starts by weeding out those games with too many..???

The strongest "trends" play this week would be Indy vs Jax. The Colts have dominated ATS in the Luck era, going 5-1, winning the last 5 ATS. The Colts vs the division ATS in the Luck era...14-3-2. While the Jags are 7-10-1 as a RD under Bradley. That's a strong 24-13-3 trend in favor of the Colts.

I get this is the internet and a lot of dumb ass little kids like a Blake MUST fuck with others in hiding, when if they had even half a brain they'd pay attention to how this is done.

I was reluctant to hand out free $$$$ and wasn't going to do that this season, but, fuck it. Pay attention and learn something.

You really do need to know how these team do ATS in whatever role thay are in that week.

HF...home favorite
HD...home underdog
RF...road fav
RD..road dog

Home/Road......HUGE~~~~~~

I am talking to the serious players here. It would be cool if the little punks with no clue stayed away, ok?

What do you do when there's multiple conflicting trends? Are there weeks when you sit out?

Avante
10-01-2015, 12:00 PM
There will always be 3-6 "spots" to play, have yet to see a week I couldn't find at least 3 plays.

It does take time to weed out games, games with conflicting trends/or no trends. It really is more about dumping games.

I'm trying to find this....

Arizona is hot, at home a second week in a row vs a Rams team they have gone 6-2 ATS the last 8 against. In none of those games were they better than they are now.

In 2014 they beat the Rams at home...31-14...they were laying 7 there also.

The Rams ATS vs the division since 2013...3-9. That gives Arizona a 15-5 trend. I need to double this stuff that is triple.

I look for games with those kinds of numbers favoring a side. Obviously, all of them won't come in but 7 of 10, 3 of 5 usually do. Which is all we can hope for.

After Turkey Day it will get easier, by then the lines are more realistic and we will get teams thinking playoffs and some mailing it in, that's where guys like me feast.

Avante
10-02-2015, 12:25 AM
Ok with a win (finally) the Ravens will be sky high next week at home vs Cleveland, they think they are heading back and that will carry over into that game. They will beat Cleveland, like they have 7 games in a row at home.

No need to look past that.

chunticakes
10-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Ok, plus $840.

110 to win 100

Indy - 3.5
Ariz - 6.5
Pitt - 2.5
NE - 14.5
Buff + 2.5
Caro - 9

I did decide on the GB game, won 200 there.

Scobee and Tomlin fucked you like they did my brother. He doubled up on that game. I tend to not play Thursday much like yourself. I'm looking at playing Cincinnati, Carolina, Arizona, Indy, and GB.

That Indy spread of -9.5 on the site I'm playing looks a bit rich for my blood considering how the Colts have played this year though...

Avante
10-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Scobee and Tomlin fucked you like they did my brother. He doubled up on that game. I tend to not play Thursday much like yourself. I'm looking at playing Cincinnati, Carolina, Arizona, Indy, and GB.

That Indy spread of -9.5 on the site I'm playing looks a bit rich for my blood considering how the Colts have played this year though...

I had the Ravens winning SU, didn't play the game ATS. That was from Sunday there.

I love Arizona in this 'spot", tons of reasons to play them.

Carolina not a good ATS team prior to a bye week.

Indy has owned Jax getting the $$$$ the last five in a row, BUT...what is the status of Luck?

Cincy as a HF 9-4 last 12, the Chiefs as a RD 6-3. That's too tight for me.

GB just seems too easy, it's too obvious. Keep in mind the Niners were humilated vs Arizona. But, we don't know how they will react after an ass kicking with Tomsula. I 'd have to pass.

I don't want a lot of...????...I look for....Arizona 6-2 vs Rams last 8. Rams 5=10 as RD's last two seasons. Rams in Arizona last two seasons lost 31-14 and 30-10. There is no...???...in this one.

Avante
10-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Le' Veon Bell is a unique runner. Never seen anyone wait like he does for a hole. You're taught to hit that hole before it closes. And all backs do that, they are like sprinters out of the blocks. just not this guy and he makes it work. Love to watch him run because it is so different.

Avante
10-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Plus $ 1220

There is no play on the board from an ATS perspective as strong as Arizona - 7. Will play 220 to win 200.

Was going to play Indy but without Luck, I can't.

Also like Cincy vs Chiefs back on the road again this week. So it's Cincy - 3.5 also 220 to win 200.

So many games with reasons to bebate a side ATS this week. Don't like a lot of...????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as having a London NFL franchise, what free agents would want to move their family to London? And every road game for them would be like Seattle flying to the Giants/Jets/Bills every week. That's not going to work.

Avante
10-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Turnovers killed the Cards.

But won with Cincy so - 20.

Will lay the number and take the Seahawks on MNF, play 110 to win a 100.

The Seahawks own all the trends in this "spot" and the Cards losing has to be a motivater.

As of right now plus $1200.

Avante
10-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Check out Thomas Rawls tonight for the Seahawks, he's a 5=9 215 pound RB out of Central Michigan. In a word....stud....as you will see.

SpursforSix
10-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Check out Thomas Rawls tonight for the Seahawks, he's a 5=9 215 pound RB out of Central Michigan. In a word....stud....as you will see.

Every time I open this page, I'm thrown off by seeing the CK pick you have on your wall. I can't scroll down fast enough. If someone walked by, they'd think it was some gay porn shit.
Why you got this on your wall tbh?

Avante
10-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Every time I open this page, I'm thrown off by seeing the CK pick you have on your wall. I can't scroll down fast enough. If someone walked by, they'd think it was some gay porn shit.
Why you got this on your wall tbh?

Are you ever going to figure out only one of us is 19, and that's you? Dude, all that silly shit you come up with is fucking stupid, ok, it's not clever , not witty, not creative, it's shit some dumb kid would say, ok amigo?

SpursforSix
10-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Are you ever going to figure out only one of us is 19, and that's you? Dude, all that silly shit you come up with is fucking stupid, ok, it's not clever , not witty, not creative, it's shit some dumb kid would say, ok amigo?

I'm not 19 amigo. get it? do you ever get away from sniggle sniggle pooty poo? how about this sparky...read a book...go outside and breath the fresh air...

then come back and think...ok? think about what you post.

Avante
10-05-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm not 19 amigo. get it? do you ever get away from sniggle sniggle pooty poo? how about this sparky...read a book...go outside and breath the fresh air...

then come back and think...ok? think about what you post.

Who you talking to there slick? Dude, cool the stupid shit and talk like a mature adult, can you?

Silver&Black
10-05-2015, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DamYyFgUrwA

:wow Clay Matthews got mad respect for Russell Wilson

:lmao "You ain't Russell Wilson, bro."

SpursforSix
10-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Who you talking to there slick? Dude, cool the stupid shit and talk like a mature adult, can you?

Listen up old man...it's not about Harj look at me! That's for teenagers. Got it? This is about football and wagers. Can the silly bullshit or save it for the high schoolers.

Avante
10-05-2015, 06:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DamYyFgUrwA

:wow Clay Matthews got mad respect for Russell Wilson

:lmao "You ain't Russell Wilson, bro."

RW is unique, the only guy really able to make the read option work at the NFL level. He's the total package, has it all. Kaepernick ....sheesh!!!! He's becoming an embarashment for a franchise used to great QB play.

Avante
10-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Listen up old man...it's not about Harj look at me! That's for teenagers. Got it? This is about football and wagers. Can the silly bullshit or save it for the high schoolers.

Then stop acting like a retarded rookie, ok? This ATS trip is all about winning $$$$$$$, ok? You don't worry about "A" game ok rookie? It's all about PLUS $1200...ok?

Will lay the points tonight with Seattle, play 110 to win 100. If I lose I lose, ok? Don't act like an idiot over a loss, ok stupid? While totally ignoring all the wins.

Avante
10-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Just called my man...9.5? I was thinking 8 maybe.

Hmmmm? Don't like it but since I have $$$$$$ to play with I went ahead with the play. Rarely play that kind of a number.

And if I weren't up over 1000 I'd pass.

SpursforSix
10-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Just called my man...9.5? I was thinking 8 maybe.Hmmmm?

Either way...it sounds painful. Better use some lube.

SpursforSix
10-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Just called my man...9.5? I was thinking 8 maybe.

Hmmmm? Don't like it but since I have $$$$$$ to play with I went ahead with the play. Rarely play that kind of a number.

And if I weren't up over 1000 I'd pass.

So were you able to get Seattle -2.5?

Avante
10-06-2015, 01:30 AM
So were you able to get Seattle -2.5?

Yes I did, and I played 1100 to win 1000. So I'm now at plus 2200 on the season.

Avante
10-06-2015, 01:50 AM
In my opinion.

AFC

Pats
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

Bengals
Steelers
Ravens
Browns

Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders

Colts
Texans
Titans
Jags

NFC

Cards
Seahawks
Rams
Niners

Packers
Vikes
Lions
Bears

Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Buc's

Giants
Cowboys
Redskins
Eagles

SpursforSix
10-06-2015, 09:11 AM
Yes I did, and I played 1100 to win 1000. So I'm now at plus 2200 on the season.

solid

Avante
10-06-2015, 10:41 AM
solid

I better make this right before some dummy.....NO YOU DIDN'T!

Obviously just kidding.

SpursforSix
10-06-2015, 11:23 AM
I better make this right before some dummy.....NO YOU DIDN'T!

Obviously just kidding.

Yeah, you and 2 AM Avante need to get on the same page.

Avante
10-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Yeah, you and 2 AM Avante need to get on the same page.

There are 4 of us who do this Avante character, we work shifts.

Larry...the 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel
I'm Morris....the football fan
Juan....he's the music freak
Delvon...the track expert.

But we all can do a little of everything, it's a college thing. All about human nature and the internet.

SpursforSix
10-06-2015, 02:44 PM
There are 4 of us who do this Avante character, we work shifts.

Larry...the 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel
I'm Morris....the football fan
Juan....he's the music freak
Delvon...the track expert.

But we all can do a little of everything, it's a college thing. All about human nature and the internet.

well if you ever want to add "Good betting Avante", send me the log in info.

Avante
10-08-2015, 04:23 AM
well if you ever want to add "Good betting Avante", send me the log in info.

Do you pay any attention at all? What about plus $2100 in 2014 and plus $ 1090 in 2015 don't you get? Dude, don't act like some dumb kid over "a" game , ok? It's all about winning over a season ok rookie?

Here ya go little fella, what guys like me know.

The Colts are the best Thursday night team in the NFL, check this out....

11-1 SU
10-1 ATS

that is the strongest 'spot" there is. BUT...we have a less than 100% Andrew Luck on the road vs a team in desperation mode.So tell me slugger what is the play?

Keep in mind the last two years in Houstion Colts won 33-28 and 27-24 with a healthy Luck.

Avante
10-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Ok, hopefully the next 4 weeks (I do it in quarters) will be as profitable as the first 4 were.

Plus $1090. I'd be happy however to hit the halway point plus $1500.

As of right now looking at Giants, Pats, Packers, Falcons, Chiefs and Ravens as possible plays.

The Colts are 10-1 ATS on TNF, but without Luck.....

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Do you pay any attention at all? What about plus $2100 in 2014 and plus $ 1090 in 2015 don't you get? Dude, don't act like some dumb kid over "a" game , ok? It's all about winning over a season ok rookie?

Here ya go little fella, what guys like me know.

The Colts are the best Thursday night team in the NFL, check this out....

11-1 SU
10-1 ATS

that is the strongest 'spot" there is. BUT...we have a less than 100% Andrew Luck on the road vs a team in desperation mode.So tell me slugger what is the play?

Keep in mind the last two years in Houstion Colts won 33-28 and 27-24 with a healthy Luck.

well...by your method, you wouldn't even care about the fundamentals of this particular game at this particular time. At least that's what you advised for the Carolina/Tampa Bay game.
I don't really like that game for betting. Both team look like shit. Toss up IMO. If I had to pick, I'd take Houston -5.

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Ok, hopefully the next 4 weeks (I do it in quarters) will be as profitable as the first 4 were.

Plus $1090. I'd be happy however to hit the halway point plus $1500.

As of right now looking at Giants, Pats, Packers, Falcons, Chiefs and Ravens as possible plays.

The Colts are 10-1 ATS on TNF, but without Luck.....

Those picks all look reasonable to me. My favs of those are Pats (hard to see this not being a 2 TD game) and Falcons.

Avante
10-08-2015, 02:22 PM
well...by your method, you wouldn't even care about the fundamentals of this particular game at this particular time. At least that's what you advised for the Carolina/Tampa Bay game.
I don't really like that game for betting. Both team look like shit. Toss up IMO. If I had to pick, I'd take Houston -5.

Work with me little guy, ok?

You search out "spots' that have a lot of stats/trends pointing to one team, ok? You do not buck strong trends, you will lose your ass, ok? Sure you'll get that once in awhile where a guy throws ..4 INTS....!!!!!!!!!!...to fuck it up, but it's rare, ok? Stop acting retarded because you don't understand this stuff, ok man.

It's all about "spots", ok man, you do need to do the work and know what to look for, ok?

Dude, please please don't be a dumb kid with....YOU WERE WROnG AVANTE...hahahaha!!!!!!! Then totally ignore plus $ 1090, ok man?

I don't lose $$$$ over a season, I always win, ok? Will I have a losing week, sure, just not a season, ok man?

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Work with me little guy, ok?

You search out "spots' that have a lot of stats/trends pointing to one team, ok? You do not buck strong trends, you will lose your ass, ok? Sure you'll get that once in awhile where a guy throws ..4 INTS....!!!!!!!!!!...to fuck it up, but it's rare, ok? Stop acting retarded because you don't understand this stuff, ok man.

It's all about "spots", ok man, you do need to do the work and know what to look for, ok?

Dude, please please don't be a dumb kid with....YOU WERE WROnG AVANTE...hahahaha!!!!!!! Then totally ignore plus $ 1090, ok man?

I don't lose $$$$ over a season, I always win, ok? Will I have a losing week, sure, just not a season, ok man?

listen old timer...it's not about...hey look at me pitty poo...I won $1090. $1090???? that's what I put in the tip jar at the local dive bar. or in the change cup.
Or in Blind Lips Melon's guitar case down on that corner of 5th and 6th. Cat can play dem blues.

But hear this...I'm happy to review your picks and let you know if you're a gettin' on the right track.

I do accept your apology and hope you can earn a little spendin money for the missus to find something nice at the five and dime.

Avante
10-08-2015, 02:41 PM
listen old timer...it's not about...hey look at me pitty poo...I won $1090. $1090???? that's what I put in the tip jar at the local dive bar. or in the change cup.
Or in Blind Lips Melon's guitar case down on that corner of 5th and 6th. Cat can play dem blues.

But hear this...I'm happy to review your picks and let you know if you're a gettin' on the right track.

I do accept your apology and hope you can earn a little spendin money for the missus to find something nice at the five and dime.

Let's do this slick, give me your plays for this week, and break it down as to why you went that way, ok? Show me you do know this stuff, something I seriously doubt.

Save the stupid ...I spent....ok, we both know that's bullshit.

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Let's do this slick, give me your plays for this week, and break it down as to why you went that way, ok? Show me you do know this stuff, something I seriously doubt.

Save the stupid ...I spent....ok, we both know that's bullshit.

I'm a little reluctant to make my picks public right now because I haven't got all my bets in. And once my picks are out, they tend to change the lines.

But for you...

Pats -10 over Cowboys
Atlanta -8 over Redskins
Arizona -2.5 over Detroit

I don't see much that I really like. I'll probably only bet the Pats and Atlanta. If Atlanta covers, maybe look at the 3:00 games for a small bet.

Kind of like Cincinnati -3 vs. Seahawks.
Have a feeling that Saints might cover the +4.5 as well.

Avante
10-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm a little reluctant to make my picks public right now because I haven't got all my bets in. And once my picks are out, they tend to change the lines.

But for you...

Pats -10 over Cowboys
Atlanta -8 over Redskins
Arizona -2.5 over Detroit

I don't see much that I really like. I'll probably only bet the Pats and Atlanta. If Atlanta covers, maybe look at the 3:00 games for a small bet.

Kind of like Cincinnati -3 vs. Seahawks.
Have a feeling that Saints might cover the +4.5 as well.

Now break it down, give me the.,..why...behind those plays, ok? Show me the reasoning behind the play. Trust me....I just have a feeling....will not work, ok?

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Now break it down, give me the.,..why...behind those plays, ok? Show me the reasoning behind the play. Trust me....I just have a feeling....will not work, ok?

listen sport...you ever...hmmmm...yess....you ever wonder why people write books on how to do stuff like bet or trade stocks? think about it slick. I know the secret...if I'm successful...why would I tell everyone???
I know a secret sure fire way to pick a stock? I tell everyone and it fucks up my stuff. now why would I tell everyone how I come up with the correct bets?

ANSWER ME!!!!!

come back down...ok...here I am....let's talk real...got it?

now why would I give you my picks this week? hmmmm

SO TELL ME WHYYUYY!!!!

back down a little...I'm just sharing some picks that's all

you either take them or you can talk about farts and hamburgers

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 03:46 PM
and you really have to ask why I like the Pats -10 over the Cowboys?

Avante
10-08-2015, 04:06 PM
listen sport...you ever...hmmmm...yess....you ever wonder why people write books on how to do stuff like bet or trade stocks? think about it slick. I know the secret...if I'm successful...why would I tell everyone???
I know a secret sure fire way to pick a stock? I tell everyone and it fucks up my stuff. now why would I tell everyone how I come up with the correct bets?

ANSWER ME!!!!!

come back down...ok...here I am....let's talk real...got it?

now why would I give you my picks this week? hmmmm

SO TELL ME WHYYUYY!!!!

back down a little...I'm just sharing some picks that's all

you either take them or you can talk about farts and hamburgers

All that bullshit when all ya had to say was...."I don't know shit about this stuff".....ok?

Little man, at home the Giants are 7-2 ATS vs the Niners, ok? Now think, that was vs far better Niner teams than this one, right? You need info my man, ok?

spurraider21
10-08-2015, 05:18 PM
^wow... Check out this FREAK

~~~~~~sheesh

Avante
10-08-2015, 06:30 PM
^wow... Check out this FREAK

~~~~~~sheesh

Sorry about your Raiders not being able to win back to back back east. So calm down little man, ok?

spurraider21
10-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Sorry about your Raiders not being able to win back to back back east. So calm down little man, ok?
You really thought I..... WOW

Sheesh~~~~
You can always tell the rookies. Hahahahaha

Such a freak, this guy

SpursforSix
10-08-2015, 08:10 PM
All that bullshit when all ya had to say was...."I don't know shit about this stuff".....ok?

Little man, at home the Giants are 7-2 ATS vs the Niners, ok? Now think, that was vs far better Niner teams than this one, right? You need info my man, ok?

Zoom. Leave the football talk alone little one. Grey I. This is about $ and not...look at me fart poop. Hahaha. Yo
Let's talk about why I'm up $72. You don't just have a feel and get that money.
You...piggle giggle poopy fart
Me...hey... Let's talk about black running backs on the road vs the spread

Avante
10-09-2015, 09:41 AM
You really thought I..... WOW

Sheesh~~~~
You can always tell the rookies. Hahahahaha

Such a freak, this guy

I do get a kick watching you guys, ya get so caught up in a "a" game/performance. It is funny to see. No knowledge of historical trends at all.

Yep, big fish, small pond.

Avante
10-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Zoom. Leave the football talk alone little one. Grey I. This is about $ and not...look at me fart poop. Hahaha. Yo
Let's talk about why I'm up $72. You don't just have a feel and get that money.
You...piggle giggle poopy fart
Me...hey... Let's talk about black running backs on the road vs the spread

Another one of those dummies who simply don't get it.

The Colts were 10-1 ATS on TNF, now they are 11-1. Obviously with Luck out and Hasselbeck sick I had to pass.

Now think ya dumb fuck, how many trends that strong will go down on the same week? What are the odds?

Atlanta is 4-1 ATS vs Redskins.
Pats are 3-1 ATS vs Cowboys.
Denver is 6-0-1 ATS vs Raiders.
Packers are 6-1 ATS vs Rams.
Giants 7-2 ATS vs Niners.
Steekers 7-3 ATS vs Chargers
Bengals 4-1-1 ATS vs Seahawks.

Now what are the odds of most of those bailing on you on the same week?

I know, I know, all this is totally a different lingo for a simply fuck like you. But that is what guys like me do, ok amigo.

I'm coming off a plus 2100 season here, I'm up 1090 now, and will have a plus 3000 season this year. Yet here you are proving to everyone you really are a retard.

As far as black RB's go, watch this....

The first black RB to gain a 1000 yards in the NFL...Joe "The Jet" Perry a Niner, he was out of Compton JC. Now tell me stupid what other HOF RB was also out of Compton JC? You don't have a clue do ya slick, this is what seperates me from you and the rest here.

J.D.Smith another Niner the first HBCU RB to have a 1000 yard season, he was out of NCA&T.

Amazing isn't it?

SpursforSix
10-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Another one of those dummies who simply don't get it.

The Colts were 10-1 ATS on TNF, now they are 11-1. Obviously with Luck out and Hasselbeck sick I had to pass.

Now think ya dumb fuck, how many trends that strong will go down on the same week? What are the odds?

Atlanta is 4-1 ATS vs Redskins.
Pats are 3-1 ATS vs Cowboys.
Denver is 6-0-1 ATS vs Raiders.
Packers are 6-1 ATS vs Rams.
Giants 7-2 ATS vs Niners.
Steekers 7-3 ATS vs Chargers
Bengals 4-1-1 ATS vs Seahawks.

Now what are the odds of most of those bailing on you on the same week?

I know, I know, all this is totally a different lingo for a simply fuck like you. But that is what guys like me do, ok amigo.

I'm coming off a plus 2100 season here, I'm up 1090 now, and will have a plus 3000 season this year. Yet here you are proving to everyone you really are a retard.

As far as black RB's go, watch this....

The first black RB to gain a 1000 yards in the NFL...Joe "The Jet" Perry a Niner, he was out of Compton JC. Now tell me stupid what other HOF RB was also out of Compton JC? You don't have a clue do ya slick, this is what seperates me from you and the rest here.

J.D.Smith another Niner the first HBCU RB to have a 1000 yard season, he was out of NCA&T.

Amazing isn't it?

As I said...I've got a program that gives me all those trends...yep...easy to regurgitate stats...lazy to bet on them alone....yep....
ya gotta be aware of what's going on ON the field....got it?
You: Cowboys cover blah blah blah
Me: you know that Romo and Dez are out. Dunbar also.
You: trends blah blah blah
Me: Brady and company will tear that team up
You: do you like fartburgers?
Me: well...I tried to help you out old timer..
You: (silence as you sit there drooling on yourself staring into space as your dementia creeps a little further through your brain)
Me: hey...are you listening? are you OK
You: do you like farty fart poopy poo.

Avante
10-09-2015, 11:21 AM
As I said...I've got a program that gives me all those trends...yep...easy to regurgitate stats...lazy to bet on them alone....yep....
ya gotta be aware of what's going on ON the field....got it?
You: Cowboys cover blah blah blah
Me: you know that Romo and Dez are out. Dunbar also.
You: trends blah blah blah
Me: Brady and company will tear that team up
You: do you like fartburgers?
Me: well...I tried to help you out old timer..
You: (silence as you sit there drooling on yourself staring into space as your dementia creeps a little further through your brain)
Me: hey...are you listening? are you OK
You: do you like farty fart poopy poo.

translation

Avante asked me to break down these games from an ATS perspective since I ran my mouth. Since I have no clue how that is done I'm now trying to do my usual..DUH~~~ instead. I don't understand any of that trends/stats/"Spots" stuff, how could I, I'm an obvious idiot.

Avante
10-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Advice

Be careful playing teams heading into a bye week ATS, yes this a very real "spot" to pay attention to. And, those coming off a bye week have had more time to rest and prepare than their next opponet, don't ignore that.

Please don't fight it, ok? Take notes, learn something.

Jets were 5-1 ATS before a bye, now they are 6-1.

Raiders are 0-4 ATS before a bye week, they are also 0-6 vs Denver in Oakland. That is a Denver 10-0 trend ATS.

SpursforSix
10-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Advice

Be careful playing teams heading into a bye week ATS, yes this a very real "spot" to pay attention to. And, those coming off a bye week have had more time to rest and prepare than their next opponet, don't ignore that.

Please don't fight it, ok? Take notes, learn something.

Jets were 5-1 ATS before a bye, now they are 6-1.

Raiders are 0-4 ATS before a bye week, they are also 0-6 vs Denver in Oakland. That is a Denver 10-0 trend ATS.

Translation: I'm too busy looking at children to actually follow the day to day NFL or watch the games so I'll just regurgitate these numbers regardless of any fundamental factors.

Avante
10-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Translation: I'm too busy looking at children to actually follow the day to day NFL or watch the games so I'll just regurgitate these numbers regardless of any fundamental factors.

translation

I know Avante was over there in the early 70's as a sailor doing what sailors do, but being a total moron I can't figure it out. But since he's taking me to school because I don't understand ATS wagering I 'll use something over 40 yeara old because I'm stupid. I hate it when Avante proves my ignorance.

SpursforSix
10-09-2015, 01:48 PM
translation

I know Avante was over there in the early 70's as a sailor doing what sailors do but being a total moron I can't figure it out. But since he's takling me to school becaude I don't understand ATS wageering I 'll use something over 40 yeae old because Im stupid.

But since he's takling me to school becaude I don't understand ATS wageering I 'll use something over 40 yeae old because Im stupid.

LOL. I hope you're not takling me to the same school you went to. Becaude they seemed to taughted you wroong.