PDA

View Full Version : To All The Fellas...When Your Chic Starts Getting On Your Dam Nerves!!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Dont say a muthafuckin word to her ass....just play this song over and over when yall riding in the car together....that bitch will get the message...

E4BJd7qi74U

lebomb
03-11-2015, 08:59 AM
I have learned to be quiet Kool. It works. She eventually gives a niggra a hug........ "Im sorry baby"

She better chill or no more of my tongue up her ass for awhile.

:hat

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 04:59 PM
I have learned to be quiet Kool. It works. She eventually gives a niggra a hug........ "Im sorry baby"

She better chill or no more of my tongue up her ass for awhile.

:hat

LOL - I missed this....you should give her ass hole a break....do you ever eat her ass out with nutella, honey, or peanut butter....make it sweet nasty and sticky....

side queastion: did yall get married yet....you got a nice dime piece bro....

Avante
03-12-2015, 05:07 PM
"Kool"

this freak has pussy
on the brain
rather it's cold, sunny
foggy or rain

one minute
he's just met a chic
the next she's on his nerves
fucking liar

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 05:13 PM
"Kool"

this freak has pussy
on the brain
rather it's cold, sunny
foggy or rain

one minute
he's just met a chic
the next she's on his nerves
fucking liar

real talk my nigga you can't do what I do...for real for real...dont be fooled by the online persona and jokes :hat

ok my toothless old nigga :toast

hmMxxeHnxU0

Avante
03-12-2015, 05:44 PM
real talk my nigga you can't do what I do...for real for real...dont be fooled by the online persona and jokes :hat

ok my toothless old nigga :toast

hmMxxeHnxU0

I do see that, being my online personna has me as 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel, who does a great James Brown imperonation, and knows them blues, track and football and hung like an Arkansas mule when in reality I'm 275 pounds.

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 06:11 PM
lol at Avante continuously going to the well... that's run dry.