PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: LMAO ChiMpVP

hater
03-11-2015, 08:52 PM
:lmao thinking this cancer is a MVP candidate

:lol BSPN apologizing for Chimp saying he should be a candidate cause he shows heart and is entertaining :lol

:lol shitted on by C3P0

in2deep
03-11-2015, 09:39 PM
what happened to Ibaka?? nigga fell off a cliff IMO

Splits
03-11-2015, 09:44 PM
:lmao Ab:lolka -38 in 26 minutes. That is Kirby-esque

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 09:49 PM
:lmao Ab:lolka -38 in 26 minutes. That is Kirby-esqueHoly shit! :lol

hater
03-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Dam. Can u imagine if Meth doesn't make the playoff??? :lol

I would say Presti would dismantle the team except he already has :lol

Splits
03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O4Es30I.png

DMC
Shows what an MVP Durant really is.

RD2191
:lol

Darius McCrary
03-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Lol spear meth

Thread
03-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Roberson and the other asshole that starts but can't scratch. What in the fuck!

DAF86
03-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Durbeta had the Thunder clicking under similar circumstances last year, tbh. Maybe it's time to let the whole "Westbrook alpha beast" schtick dissapear quietly into the night. Just saying.

in2deep
03-11-2015, 10:14 PM
what an awfully assembled team. I mean sure, your best player (and MVP) is been injured but still. They play horrible basketball.

the coach is beyond awful btw

Budkin
03-11-2015, 10:25 PM

Ain't bout dis +/- tbh

FkLA
03-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Durbeta had the Thunder clicking under similar circumstances last year, tbh. Maybe it's time to let the whole "Westbrook alpha beast" schtick dissapear quietly into the night. Just saying.

tbf Reggie Jackson was a more serviceable replacement at PG than the white guy they are currently trotting out at SF. Other than that Durant is obviously the better player but I don't think anyone argued that.

The Thunder were also punked by the Grizz in '13 w/o Russ.

DAF86
03-11-2015, 10:42 PM
tbf Reggie Jackson was a more serviceable replacement at PG than the white guy they are currently trotting out at SF. Other than that Durant is obviously the better player but I don't think anyone argued that.

The Thunder were also punked by the Grizz in '13 w/o Russ.

All true, but it's also true that Kanter >>>> the corpse of Kendrick Perkins and Durant had them winning at almost the same clip that when Westbrook wasn't injured last year and I don't know what the record is for OKC without Durant this season but it can't be that much better than .500.

Westrbook is great, one of the best 10 players in the league but he isn't the "Alpha" of OKC and a very good argument could be made that him doing so many things for OKC isn't really that great for the overall success of the team.

DMC
03-11-2015, 10:47 PM
All true, but it's also true that Kanter >>>> the corpse of Kendrick Perkins and Durant had them winning at almost the same clip that when Westbrook wasn't injured last year and I don't know what the record is for OKC without Durant this season but it can't be that much better than .500.

Westrbook is great, one of the best 10 players in the league but he isn't the "Alpha" of OKC and a very good argument could be made that him doing so many things for OKC isn't really that great for the overall success of the team.
Kinda like saying they'd be better without him.

DAF86
03-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Kinda like saying they'd be better without him.

lol no, not at all.

DMC
03-11-2015, 10:54 PM
lol no, not at all.

Not "without a starting PG" but without that one. If they had a Goran Dragic type PG they'd be a bigger threat. Russ needs to be on a team like the Lakers where knowledgeable, rhinestone cap wearing fans can appreciate him for his many talents, as they are accustomed to doing in that arena when they occasionally look up from their phones.

SupremeGuy
03-11-2015, 10:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O4Es30I.png:rollin

DAF86
03-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Not "without a starting PG" but without that one. If they had a Goran Dragic type PG they'd be a bigger threat. Russ needs to be on a team like the Lakers where knowledgeable, rhinestone cap wearing fans can appreciate him for his many talents, as they are accustomed to doing in that arena when they occasionally look up from their phones.

Emm, I don't know about that. The talent gap it's too big but with a Curry instead, you know the "Kobe wanna be" they would definitely be better, imho.

DMC
03-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Emm, I don't know about that. The talent gap it's too big but with a Curry instead, you know the "Kobe wanna be" they would definitely be better, imho.

I don't think so. Curry cannot defend and Durant isn't a good defender either. Curry would just be a better outside shooter but cannot attack the rim like Russ. He's not a better passer either. They need a system that moves the ball, a coach that runs plays and a PG that initiates it instead of driving down and full speed and hurling up a 30' shot or going reckless to the rim.

You're looking at the same thing you're railing against, Russ' talent. He is talented but he's stump dumb. You cannot have the talent without the dumb. You have to move both of them if you want to win, and if you don't move them you'll be paying two superstars with almost no chance at a ring as long as they play together.

DAF86
03-11-2015, 11:21 PM
I don't think so. Curry cannot defend and Durant isn't a good defender either. Curry would just be a better outside shooter but cannot attack the rim like Russ. He's not a better passer either. They need a system that moves the ball, a coach that runs plays and a PG that initiates it instead of driving down and full speed and hurling up a 30' shot or going reckless to the rim.

You're looking at the same thing you're railing against, Russ' talent. He is talented but he's stump dumb. You cannot have the talent without the dumb. You have to move both of them if you want to win, and if you don't move them you'll be paying two superstars with almost no chance at a ring as long as they play together.

Dude, do you even watch Curry play? He's an above average defender for his position, he's one of the best at getting to the rim (not as good as Westbrook obviously) and he's definitely a better passer than Russ.

DMC
03-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Dude, do you even watch Curry play? He's an above average defender for his position, he's one of the best at getting to the rim (not as good as Westbrook obviously) and he's definitely a better passer than Russ.

Above average for his position. He takes half the shots of the team. He needs to be a top tier defender in that instance. If not, they need a high IQ guy running the point. That's not Curry. He's not stupid, but he's still giddy.

Russ has a higher APG than Curry, how can you say Curry is a better passer? Russ is just a less willing passer.

Calispursfan11
03-11-2015, 11:33 PM
LMAO at "Durant likely to be traded" theory.

DAF86
03-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Above average for his position. He takes half the shots of the team. He needs to be a top tier defender in that instance. If not, they need a high IQ guy running the point. That's not Curry. He's not stupid, but he's still giddy.

Russ has a higher APG than Curry, how can you say Curry is a better passer? Russ is just a less willing passer.

Because Curry doesn't dominate the ball as much as Westbrook. Isn't this what you always preach? I shouldn't be teaching you this, tbh. :lol

DMC
03-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Because Curry doesn't dominate the ball as much as Westbrook. Isn't this what you always preach? I shouldn't be teaching you this, tbh. :lol

No one ever admits it until it support their case though. But it's not about being ball dominant. It's about the money pass being a bail out for guys who are shoot first mindsets. Their plan b doesn't include a play most often, it's just "get to the rim, if someone is open and you're not, hit them instead".

It doesn't say a lot about the player but it does about the team/coach. It's also why Curry has a lot of assists. He's not accustomed to better to best passing. He's accustomed to looking for his shot and if it's not there, finding an open shooter or cutter, typically Thompson.

Pelicans78
03-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Westbrook has a higher assist rate and lower turnover rate than Curry. He does dominate the ball more, but turns it over at a lower rate compared to Curry.

DMC
03-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Westbrook has a higher assist rate and lower turnover rate than Curry. He does dominate the ball more, but turns it over at a lower rate compared to Curry.
False. Curry is at 2.5 asst:to and Russ is like at 2.02.

Pelicans78
03-12-2015, 12:55 AM
False. Curry is at 2.5 asst:to and Russ is like at 2.02.

You're looking at the wrong stat. Talking about assist rate and turnover rate which is assists and turnovers per possession.

Calispursfan11
03-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Curry and Rice.

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Hornets-1998.jpg

hater
03-12-2015, 06:41 AM
:lol having curry and chimp in the same sentence.

unleashbaynes
03-12-2015, 08:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hU6qHCu.gif

^that's just ugly basketball, a complete joke and the reason people hate Chimp/Harden/Durant

UZER
03-12-2015, 08:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hU6qHCu.gif

^that's just ugly basketball, a complete joke and the reason people hate Chimp/Harden/Durant

:lol that's typical Westbrook.

Oh but but he's a beast.

Dude has freakish athletic ability which makes him hard to guard, but he's dumb as rocks and selfish.

jeebus
03-12-2015, 09:06 AM
:lol Spear Ichucker's confidence has plummeted since Boner neutered him in the POs last year

unleashbaynes
03-12-2015, 09:18 AM
:lol posterized by big balls cojo

I want that poster actually.