PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Avante and Maalox For Building Up My Confidence To Talk To Girls

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 08:14 AM
So I met a new girl at work last night while removing extra grease from the grill....we had a very good discussion about possiblities...and it basically went like this....:toast

m7z0sOBPx3g

Blake
03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
If you're thanking Avante, how old was the girl

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 08:24 AM
If you're thanking Avante, how old was the girl

LOL - she was of age...19...all he did was advise me to use nursery rhymes to get her...for example he told me to sing the patty cake song while sucking on a Popsicle....

apalisoc_9
03-12-2015, 12:20 PM
I thought you were boning Maalox kool?

What happened with that? She get tired of you?

Avante
03-12-2015, 01:53 PM
My first broken heart happened in kindergarden, her name was Karen. Her dad got a better job so they moved away. Since then I've had more girlfriends than I can remember and once out on the streets more pussy can I can remember. If I had to guess, hmmmm? a couple 100 at least. Haven't gone a week withoout fucking since I got out of the Navy. It's no different than eating dinner or getting dressed, it's simply part of life.

Then we see little shits like this freak, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! So fucking dumb he can't figure out sex is not all that exciting/interesting to talk about CONSTANTLY AND CONSTANTLY AND CONSTANTLY, actually it's boring as hell. We all fuck, so what? What's the big deal?

Kool, grow the fuck up, ok little man? We all fuck, we expect to get fucked, ok? Stop acting as if it's huge event, it's not, ok?

Only little dumbass kids play this....I GOT SOME PUSSY YIPPPPPPEEEE, WOW, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~

"Not Too Kool"

he's never had any
and we can see why
if he did
he'd probably fall over
and die

Blake
03-12-2015, 01:56 PM
My first broken heart happened in kindergarden, her name was Karen.

You're throwing alley oops up to the wrong basket

Avante
03-12-2015, 02:03 PM
You're throwing alley oops up to the wrong basket

Speaking of freaks, look at this little shit, constantly following me around and I haven't talked to him in months and won't be, he's only here to see who he can bug and it's obvious.

Now he's so excited that I even acknowledged his existance he'll cum all over himself with an instant response, I gurantee it. That's how well I know this little prick.

Blake
03-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Lol fat ol fuck

Avante
03-12-2015, 02:11 PM
See how easy this was, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Do I own me a Blake or what?

Who here would constantly follow others around who totally ignore them? Is this one fucked dude or what?

And, that took a mere seconds, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. T
03-12-2015, 02:41 PM
You're both losers.

Avante
03-12-2015, 02:45 PM
You're both losers.

Don't fuck with me ya little prick, ok? I'm not the idiot calling myself Mr T, which is fucking retarded.

Twisted_Dawg
03-13-2015, 08:26 PM
:lol
Don't fuck with me ya little prick, ok? I'm not the idiot calling myself Mr T, which is fucking retarded.