PDA

View Full Version : OT: Roger Mayweather Racial Blast: "That Filipino Not Going ‘Past Six Rounds"

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 10:08 AM
:lmao Love em or hate em the Mayweathers are funny as fuck....:lol

He is going to get knocked out. It ain't going to go past six rounds. I don't think so. He's going to hit him in the jaw - boom. He's going to hit him in the head - boom. He's going to knock his ass down - boom,” Roger Mayweather said in an interview with BoxeoMundial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3bZrefQKk). "I'll tell [the referee] don't count too soon so he can get another ass-whooping. There won't be no rematch.”

Roger Mayweather is a former pro boxer who held two major titles in two different divisions in his fight career. He had a record of 59 wins, 35 by knockouts against 13 losses and has retired as a fighter but has served as part of The Money Team as Floyd Mayweather’s trainer since 1996.

Roger Mayweather rose to national prominence came during the Mayweather vs. Zab Judah fight in 2006 when he entered the ring and had a brawl with Judah and his trainers. Roger Mayweather was fined $200,000 and suspended in boxing for a year for the infamous incident. Judah now serves as one of the sparring partners of Mayweather in his training camp against Pacquiao. 

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mayweathers_zpssg0i0lu7.jpg

RsxPiimp
03-12-2015, 10:15 AM
RoidWeather suddenly confident he can knock people out :lmao

Seriously, why are they putting this pressure on Floyd. That's never been his style.

DarrinS
03-12-2015, 10:17 AM
How is this racial? He is Filipino.

RD2191
03-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Floyd hits like a bitch. Has he ever knocked anyone out?

RsxPiimp
03-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Floyd hits like a bitch. Has he ever knocked anyone out?

Last time he did it was his wife:lol

RD2191
03-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Last time he did it was his wife:lol
I bet he struggled too.

RsxPiimp
03-12-2015, 10:21 AM
I bet he struggled too.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 10:26 AM
RoidWeather suddenly confident he can knock people out :lmao

Seriously, why are they putting this pressure on Floyd. That's never been his style.

to you and I it looks and sounds like pressure but not to a guy who's been in rings since he was 5....perhaps they know something we don't...perhaps he's been saving his best for last...if that is the case and Floyd is actually able to turn the clock back for this fight....then in all likelihood Manny will get knocked out....I would advise you to go watch the tapes of how Floyd fought early in his career....dude was a straight up brawler....somewhere along the way he got smart...:lol (and I'm not talking about book reading) :lol

real fight fans know that in their primes on his best day Manny was never better than Floyd....doesn't mean that Manny can't win the fight though...I think he has more than a puncher's chance to win but it's not an emotional bet for me...it's X's and O's and Floyd is just better...

RsxPiimp
03-12-2015, 10:31 AM
to you and I it looks and sounds like pressure but not to a guy who's been in rings since he was 5....perhaps they know something we don't...perhaps he's been saving his best for last...if that is the case and Floyd is actually able to turn the clock back for this fight....then in all likelihood Manny will get knocked out....I would advise you to go watch the tapes of how Floyd fought early in his career....dude was a straight up brawler....somewhere along the way he got smart...:lol (and I'm not talking about book reading) :lol

real fight fans know that in their primes on his best day Manny was never better than Floyd....doesn't mean that Manny can't win the fight though...I think he has more than a puncher's chance to win but it's not an emotional bet for me...it's X's and O's and Floyd is just better...
Actually that's a very fair post. Not gonna disagree with you on that home boy

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 10:47 AM
the other thing is that I think Roach is also putting undue pressure on Manny by saying shit like "He has to fight a perfect fight to win." all that's doing is making go in with an over compensating mindset that will lead him to get KO'd....for example this is Manny's latest quote:

"His defense is not totally flawless," Pacquiao said of Mayweather in an interview with PhilBoxing (http://philboxing.com/news/story-104993.html). "I knew I can hit him. All I need is patience, timing and blinding speed."

sounds to me like they're inadvertently putting doubt in him...when he steps in that ring he will see just how hard it is to execute a game plan against Mayweather...if he's not prepared to wing it and just go all it when his plan breaks down....then he's in trouble....plain and simple...

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 10:50 AM

He has absolutely no chance... not even a punchers chance. Floyd has a granite chin.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 10:55 AM
He has absolutely no chance... not even a punchers chance. Floyd has a granite chin.

He did get rocked with a good shot from that crackhead fighting style of Mosely....:lol I don't know if I would say granite...he was in trouble for a minute in that Mosely fight....he got rocked pretty good... Mosely just couldn't finish him because of his defense.... I thought Mosely was fighting like a nervous crackhead but he got a lucky or good punch in...so it can happen

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:00 AM
here it is Luva...I think though that Floyd is extremly focused this fight...even 50 cent who hates him now is putting 1.6 mill on Floyd....he said he can tell Floyd is uber focused for this one...so he decided to go big with Floyd.... to be fair to Manny (he did good by getting off the roids) but I will give him at least a 30% chance to win it....I think that's a fair break out 70 / 30 in favor of Floyd....

WoPUpGi2eO8

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:01 AM
He did get rocked with a good shot from that crackhead fighting style of Mosely....:lol I don't know if I would say granite...he was in trouble for a minute in that Mosely fight....he got rocked pretty good... Mosely just couldn't finish him because of his defense.... I thought Mosely was fighting like a nervous crackhead but he got a lucky or good punch in...so it can happen

I've seen all the greats get rocked. Most of them have been knocked down or even knocked out. No Floyd. Never been knocked down or knocked out. Mosley caught him with a good shot, but he recovered fast and commenced to whooping Mosley's ass. This is probably the biggest punch I've seen Floyd take and Floyd didn't even buckle.

Pfxka0Hwc9A

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:02 AM
I bet he struggled too.

And so the rise of robdiaz from shit-tier poster to serious contributor continues. :lol Good to see in this age of fallen greats (HH, Big Dog, Timvp).

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:05 AM
I've seen all the greats get rocked. Most of them have been knocked down or even knocked out. No Floyd. Never been knocked down or knocked out. Mosley caught him with a good shot, but he recovered fast and commenced to whooping Mosley's ass. This is probably the biggest punch I've seen Floyd take and Floyd didn't even buckle.

Pfxka0Hwc9A

that is true I remember Ali got caught by a lucky punch by some kid in germany (I think) and I swear when he got up...I've never seen him whip someone's ass that badly..just throwing fucking haymaker after haymaker and knocked that poor kid through the ropes....

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:06 AM
here it is Luva...I think though that Floyd is extremly focused this fight...even 50 cent who hates him now is putting 1.6 mill on Floyd....he said he can tell Floyd is uber focused for this one...so he decided to go big with Floyd.... to be fair to Manny (he did good by getting off the roids) but I will give him at least a 30% chance to win it....I think that's a fair break out 70 / 30 in favor of Floyd....

WoPUpGi2eO8

Mosley landed some good shots but Floyd never went into retreat mode. Here is another one that would have folded most fighters.

BtyDlsOO98A

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:11 AM

That's a good post, but again, styles make fights. If Manny can get to Floyd's defense and land enough punches to make Floyd even a little cautious, it's going to get really interesting.

One thing that separates Manny from anyone Floyd has fought for a long time is his ability to go for 10-11 rounds at full power and flurry combinations without tiring. Manny doesn't care if he misses, and doesn't really care about Floyd keeping him at distance. He's going to move in, cut the ring off, and throw punches from directions Floyd has never seen or felt before.

Floyd is definitely the better technician, but as Tyson famously said, "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." Floyd hasn't fought someone with the power to shake him in a long time.

On the other hand, Manny hasn't fought anyone with near the class or speed of Floyd in a while. Bradley might be close but Tim had no idea how to answer Manny's footwork. Floyd will.

Everyone calling this fight over before it starts is bonkers. They're the people who would have put $1000 on Foreman to knock Ali out in the 3rd in '74, or Holmes knocking out Spinks in 2. You don't even have to look to other fighters, people were giving Manny almost no chance against De La Hoya and that fight was embarrassing.

lefty
03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Manny Spoelstra is gonna whoop his ass

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Naww I was wrong Luva...it was Wepner...here is the Ali knockdown and then Ali's get's up and beats the shit outta this poor fella:

WBPDsE080kM

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:17 AM
That's a good post, but again, styles make fights. If Manny can get to Floyd's defense and land enough punches to make Floyd even a little cautious, it's going to get really interesting.

One thing that separates Manny from anyone Floyd has fought for a long time is his ability to go for 10-11 rounds at full power and flurry combinations without tiring. Manny doesn't care if he misses, and doesn't really care about Floyd keeping him at distance. He's going to move in, cut the ring off, and throw punches from directions Floyd has never seen or felt before.

Floyd is definitely the better technician, but as Tyson famously said, "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." Floyd hasn't fought someone with the power to shake him in a long time.

On the other hand, Manny hasn't fought anyone with near the class or speed of Floyd in a while. Bradley might be close but Tim had no idea how to answer Manny's footwork. Floyd will.

Everyone calling this fight over before it starts is bonkers. They're the people who would have put $1000 on Foreman to knock Ali out in the 3rd in '74, or Holmes knocking out Spinks in 2. You don't even have to look to other fighters, people were giving Manny almost no chance against De La Hoya and that fight was embarrassing.

Manny was able to go full rounds with the same stamina because he was on steroids...let's not forget...no one is saying that to disparage the guy but he was on roids it's a fact....Shane Mosley was the only one to admit he took roids.....Manny lasting like he did and going thorugh fighters at his size was steroids...so Floyd was wise to avoid him until he came clean and agreed to the Olympic style testing instead of lying about being afraid of needles....

never the less I think it will be a good fight

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Naww I was wrong Luva...it was Wepner...here is the Ali knockdown and then Ali's get's up and beats the shit outta this poor fella:

WBPDsE080kM

Ali had a great chin too, but too often he was caught off balance with some good shots. Ali had great legs which helped him recover fast but he was a sucker for a left hook. I love Ali but it would have been disastrous if he had fought Tyson.

pN9Qi_yyUbo

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Wepner took some big shots from Ali...I was impressed with his ability to absorb those Haymakers...LOL

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Ali had a great chin too, but too often he was caught off balance with some good shots. Ali had great legs which helped him recover fast but he was a sucker for a left hook. I love Ali but it would have been disastrous if he had fought Tyson.

pN9Qi_yyUbo

Fuck it...you right again...I'm off on my history it was Henry Cooper...I remember my Pops showing me the tape...it's just been so long

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:21 AM

I have 10k set aside for Floyd to whoop Manny's ass. You can get some if you believe that bullshit you're saying.

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Manny was able to go full rounds with the same stamina because he was on steroids...let's not forget...no one is saying that to disparage the guy but he was on roids it's a fact....Shane Mosley was the only one to admit he took roids.....Manny lasting like he did and going thorugh fighters at his size was steroids...so Floyd was wise to avoid him until he came clean and agreed to the Olympic style testing instead of lying about being afraid of needles....

never the less I think it will be a good fight

Why is it steroids that a fighter can throw for 10 or 11 rounds? That's not unheard of, unless you think all the greats were doping (plausible). But come on kool, Manny was throwing HARD for 12 rounds when he was 120 pounds, you want to tell me he was on roids then too?

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:23 AM
I have 10k set aside for Floyd to whoop Manny's ass. You can get some if you believe that bullshit you're saying.

Does the Naruto forum know you're misappropriating their donation money?

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Luva in that Henry Cooper fight after he knocked Ali down....Ali got up and gave him the worst beating I've ever seen him give someone...

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Why is it steroids that a fighter can throw for 10 or 11 rounds? That's not unheard of, unless you think all the greats were doping (plausible). But come on kool, Manny was throwing HARD for 12 rounds when he was 120 pounds, you want to tell me he was on roids then too?

He was taking shots he wasn't supposed to take and staying up...is all I'm saying.....and then when Floyd said to Olympic style drug test....he flat out refused on the condition of he afraid of needles then he said it was religion and superstition as to why...that told me all I needed to know..he was doping..and one thing about Roger and Mayweather Sr....they've been around the game for over 50 yrs they've seen it all...they knew as did most boxing insiders that manny was doping...it was pretty simple...I will give you the stamina argument because you can be conditioned for that....but you're not conditioned to take shots to the chin and not respond to those....I know you're a fan of his but stop denying the obvious....just like I can say Floyd is a disrespectful and arrogant asshole and mean it...you should be able to admit your boy was roiding.....

pretty simple...

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Luva in that Henry Cooper fight after he knocked Ali down....Ali got up and gave him the worst beating I've ever seen him give someone...

Ali stopped him. My only knock on Ali was he would clown too much and underestimate his opponent which caused him to lose to lesser fighters. Frazier should have never beaten Ali. Spinks only had 7 professional fights when he beat Ali.

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Does the Naruto forum know you're misappropriating their donation money?

pussy

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 11:35 AM
wait, floyd who doesn't smoke, drink or use drugs, is doing ped's now??? even though he insisted on strict blood testing, floyd is now using ped's??? manny fans are scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses now. y'all lowkey admitting manny was/is using steroidshttp://i59.tinypic.com/23ljfp3.png

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:36 AM
He was taking shots he wasn't supposed to take and staying up...is all I'm saying.....and then when Floyd said to Olympic style drug test....he flat out refused on the condition of he afraid of needles then he said it was religion and superstition as to why...that told me all I needed to know..he was doping..and one thing about Roger and Mayweather Sr....they've been around the game for over 50 yrs they've seen it all...they knew as did most boxing insiders that manny was doping...it was pretty simple...I will give you the stamina argument because you can be conditioned for that....but you're not conditioned to take shots to the chin and not respond to those....I know you're a fan of his but stop denying the obvious....just like I can say Floyd is a disrespectful and arrogant asshole and mean it...you should be able to admit your boy was roiding.....

pretty simple...

Ah, so when Floyd takes a shot he's got an iron chin, when Manny does it, he's doping.

Speculation and happenstance, that's all you have. Nothing even remotely concrete.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:39 AM

Here is your visual proof..and for all the bullshit vids I've posted over the years this is the realsest..it documents the cheating coming out of Arum's camp....literally for decades

JUYtSxU0r5U

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Ah, so when Floyd takes a shot he's got an iron chin, when Manny does it, he's doping.

Speculation and happenstance, that's all you have. Nothing even remotely concrete.

BjyE0JnqxSI

CPhiA3qzC0w

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Buddy are you for real, posting a picture of a video of a Mayweather employee and you think it's proof. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Notice the bias of the reporter who didn't want to question him further or call him out for his BS lies....sad...that same biased interviewer had a contentious interview with FLoyd and didn't hold back...yet he let's Manny walk off with not an ounce of challenge to his credibility...lol

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Buddy are you for real, posting a picture of a video of a Mayweather employee and you think it's proof. :lmao

Yes I am serious. The man you are calling Floyd's employee was Manny's long time strength and conditioning coach. In fact... he was the accused of giving Manny the roids. You're going to have to do your homework on this boxing shit. This is my sport.

bqVqjMHRFJg

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Luva here is that same fucker interviewing Floyd...look at the stark contrast in his approach with Floyd vs. his soft ball interview with Manny and his PED use...

mwNt7wv_RN8

Look at this soft ball interview:

BjyE0JnqxSI

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Luva here is that same fucker interviewing Floyd...look at the stark contrast in his approach with Floyd vs. his soft ball interview with Manny and his PED use...

mwNt7wv_RN8

Look at this soft ball interview:

BjyE0JnqxSI

Also... Floyd is on record of admitting that he had a signed 50/50 contract agreement to fight Manny 6 years ago. They had agreed on everything and at the last minute Mosley told Floyd to force Manny to take the drug test. A clean fighter would have never walked away from the biggest money making fight of all time. Moreso, his promoter, Arum would have never allowed him to do so if he thought Manny was clean. Why would Mosley tell Floyd to drug test Manny? Because Mosley knew Manny was getting his drugs from the same person he got his from, and since he was caught cheating and lost to Manny he wanted Manny to get caught too. It was a hater move by Mosley.

7JMIB7g1mq0

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Also... Floyd is on record of admitting that he had a signed 50/50 contract agreement to fight Manny 6 years ago. They had agreed on everything and at the last minute Mosley told Floyd to force Manny to take the drug test. A clean fighter would have never walked away from the biggest money making fight of all time. Moreso, his promoter, Arum would have never allowed him to do so if he thought Manny was clean. Why would Mosley tell Floyd to drug test Manny? Because Mosley knew Manny was getting his drugs from the same person he got his from, and since he was caught cheating and lost to Manny he wanted Manny to get caught too. It was a hater move by Mosley.

7JMIB7g1mq0

yep but all these Manny fan bois who are emotional like little bitches dont even understand this side of the business....it's all about what they see on TV....:lol they have no idea of the shit going in in Arum's camp....and has been going on for decades....check out that vid on visual cheating I posted....that's some real ass shit

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Also... Floyd is on record of admitting that he had a signed 50/50 contract agreement to fight Manny 6 years ago. They had agreed on everything and at the last minute Mosley told Floyd to force Manny to take the drug test. Why would Mosley tell Floyd to drug test Manny? Because Mosley knew Manny was getting his drugs from the same person he got his from, and since he was caught cheating and lost to Manny he wanted Manny to get caught too. It was a hater move by Mosley.

Yep
SYyBPRfGW-E

RD2191
03-12-2015, 12:58 PM
And so the rise of robdiaz from shit-tier poster to serious contributor continues. :lol Good to see in this age of fallen greats (HH, Big Dog, Timvp).

Thebesteva
03-12-2015, 01:23 PM
How is this racial? He is Filipino.

OP just race baiting like the monkey that he is

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 02:19 PM
OP just race baiting like the monkey that he is

Hey midnight pulp...when did you become so whiney....lol

In fact he did say it....

http://au.ibtimes.com/boxing-news-floyd-mayweathers-uncle-trainer-sends-warning-manny-pacquiao-filipino-not-going-past-six

RsxPiimp
03-12-2015, 03:50 PM
For all the roid/PED talk, Floyd fans gotta realize this though

It's all I found.

Dude not only hired Pac's previous strength and conditioning coach (Ariza) during his prime years, he also brought in Heredia who was capable of cheating an olympic style testing in his camp for this fight. So the early whispers of Floyd walking Manny down is true, amazing what a huge amount of steroids can do to a man's confidence :lmao

Article in 2013

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9962514/boxing-trainer-angel-heredia-escape-ped-espn-magazine

Heredia is an expert at making undetectable steroids and cheating the USADA tests which he has done plenty of times in the past. No matter how many times the 39-year-old Heredia insists he's working clean these days, he can't escape the dark clouds. MLB and NFL teams won't go near him. His name is toxic in track and field, where Usain Bolt has sprinted away from rumors that he worked with Heredia at the 2009 world championships.

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it. His tentacles reached so deeply into the sport that his client list grew to include Trevor Graham, a track coach with a roster of Olympic stars that included Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Jerome Young. Young, who was later stripped of his gold medal, was secretly using a stipend from USA Track & Field to pay for Heredia's drugs.

But Heredia couldn't avoid detection by law enforcement forever. In 2002 a federal investigation into the infamous BALCO lab turned up evidence that Heredia was dealing drugs to those track icons. That year, the government's lead agent, Jeff Novitzky, tracked Heredia to a Laredo hotel and confronted him with wiretaps on which he could be heard boasting about his doping operation. Novitzky gave Heredia a life-altering choice: Do the right thing or do time.

Fraud PEDweather :lol
desperate :lol

Cry Havoc
03-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Yes I am serious. The man you are calling Floyd's employee was Manny's long time strength and conditioning coach. In fact... he was the accused of giving Manny the roids. You're going to have to do your homework on this boxing shit. This is my sport.

bqVqjMHRFJg

I thought your sport was posing as a black man on internet forums. My mistake.

StrengthAndHonor
03-12-2015, 04:43 PM
For all the roid/PED talk, Floyd fans gotta realize this though
I'll tell you this though, if Floyd does in fact come out swinging, trading blows with Manny, then I'll have to believe he juiced up for this fight. However, if Floyd wins unanimously by decision like he always does then Pac fans has no other excuses and should accept the universal fact that Floyd is, and will always be the better boxer than Pacquiao.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 04:55 PM
^ nope...they have Olympic style testing.....no excuses

StrengthAndHonor
03-12-2015, 05:16 PM
^ nope...they have Olympic style testing.....no excuses
Angel Heredia is capable of beating Olympic Style testing as the article above states, that's why his name in big in the sports science.

milkyway21
03-12-2015, 06:47 PM

Ths steriod claims are basedless that lead to Pacquiao filing of defamation case vs The Sr.(who was pissed Pacquiao beat his ward Hatton in the ring). And why would the Mayweathers Sr. & Jr. settled with Pacquiao lots of $$$ + attorney fees & costs if they have evidence to back it up?
They settle because they would only look stupid if it would come to trial. :D.

The statement: They wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao ha used or using any perfornance-enhancing drug.....

Wish Pacquiao didn't settle so people will know, leave no doubts who's telling the truth.

illusioNtEk
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Based from the popularity of this fight, the estimated cost could reach up to $90 SD, $100 HD with TWC and UVERSE

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Based from the popularity of this fight, the estimated cost could reach up to $90 SD, $100 HD with TWC and UVERSE

Thats cheap....

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Ths steriod claims are basedless that lead to Pacquiao filing of defamation case vs The Sr.(who was pissed Pacquiao beat his ward Hatton in the ring). And why would the Mayweathers Sr. & Jr. settled with Pacquiao lots of $$$ + attorney fees & costs if they have evidence to back it up?
They settle because they would only look stupid if it would come to trial. :D.

The statement: They wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao ha used or using any perfornance-enhancing drug.....

Wish Pacquiao didn't settle so people will know, leave no doubts who's telling the truth.

Where is the logic in this? Manny refuses to fight Floyd and walk away from an estimated 100 million pay day to turn around and spend money on lawyers to sue Floyd from claiming he's on steroids? Now... you sheep will claim Manny did it out of principle but that's also illogical because the guy is a Christian preacher and politician in his everyday life. None of this really matters now because his fate is sealed. He will receive the ass whooping of his life on May 2.

Strange Love
03-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Too bad blackie #1 didn't teach blackie #2 to read properly.

daslicer
03-12-2015, 07:36 PM
I don't care who wins this fight. Just looking forward to seeing the reactions of both fan bases after this fight it should be comedy to see how the losing fan base defends the loss.

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 07:43 PM
I don't care who wins this fight. Just looking forward to seeing the reactions of both fan bases after this fight it should be comedy to see how the losing fan base defends the loss.

The Pactards are already making excuses. "The fight should have happened 6 years ago." "Manny has been through too many wars." "Manny is too old." Yet Floyd is two ears older.

UZER
03-12-2015, 07:43 PM

May boxing fans will pull the ol' "meh didn't really care that much anyway "...and....":lol Damn never seen white people / Mexicans this happy since ___________ " shtick.