PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bang A White Woman Movement

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 06:27 PM
:lol Sorry SAWMs.....its the take over...yall still in denial about this movement.....
Madonna Confirms She Dated Tupac Shakur!

She did! Madonna has confirmed that, yes, she did once date the late rapperTupac Shakur. The "Living for Love" singer spoke about her former flame during an eye-opening interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, Mar. 11.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/madonna-confirms-she-dated-tupac-shakur-she-rosie-190500560-us-weekly.html

Avante
03-12-2015, 06:29 PM
What is really wrong with you little guy?

Pauly D
03-12-2015, 06:33 PM
not our beautiful, pure, wholesome Madonna!!! ANYONE BUT HER!!!

The Reckoning
03-12-2015, 06:35 PM
you can have them lol they're slutty little cunts but are somehow lazy in bed and high maintenance to boot. pretty awful tbh.

DMC
03-12-2015, 06:48 PM
The massa woman always like to get her some house meat now and again. Still, she is the most racist of the bunch and has no concern for your cause.

Avante
03-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Been banging white women for over 50 years, what's the big deal?

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM
The massa woman always like to get her some house meat now and again. Still, she is the most racist of the bunch and has no concern for your cause.

We accept the racism if it comes with a nice piece of white VAG....she cares enough to let us cum in that pussy....:lol

Ok..clean up man.....:lol

RD2191
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM
ive only ever been with white women:wakeup

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 06:59 PM

By what country's definition of woman?

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 07:05 PM

nothing at all.

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 07:08 PM
and its no secret madonna was a fan of the bbc. she got ran through during the 90's. pac, rodman, devante swing and scottie pippen were just a few brothas who beat that up.

big daddy kan had a 3sum with her

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/881966/naomi-campbell-and-sex-gallery.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 07:08 PM
nothing at all.

I know I dissappoint you my brother but I have a mental sickness for it....:lol

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 07:11 PM
I know I dissappoint you my brother but I have a mental sickness for it....:lol

to each their own. my bro only dates becky's as well. i told him he has my blessing as long as she isn't a wigger, ugh.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 07:16 PM
to each their own. my bro only dates becky's as well. i told him he has my blessing as long as she isn't a wigger, ugh.

Cool...you more real than I am....i just love white girls....they make me laugh...just the other day I was texting with a friend and shes been flirting with me but she wont fuck me after I sent her a dick pic...she says I will break her...lol....then she says she wants to get fucked by two blacks because her white boyfriends always act insecure...lol...i asked why insecure and she said one word SIZE.....lol

Trill Clinton
03-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Cool...you more real than I am....i just love white girls....they make me laugh...just the other day I was texting with a friend and shes been flirting with me but she wont fuck me after I sent her a dick pic...she says I will break her...lol....then she says she wants to get fucked by two blacks because her white boyfriends always act insecure...lol...i asked why insecure and she said one word SIZE.....lol

lmaooo i remember the becky's you date, nice:toast

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 07:47 PM
you can have them lol they're slutty little cunts but are somehow lazy in bed and high maintenance to boot. pretty awful tbh.

Lazy in bed is not how I'd define them. They are the most liberal by far.

Infinite_limit
03-12-2015, 08:29 PM
She's not good looking enough for well endowed white males.

Avante
03-12-2015, 10:02 PM
By what country's definition of woman?

A cherry boy trying to talk smack, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I;m not the one who gets all ....PUSSY YIPPEEEEEE....that's you, ok?

Infinite_limit
03-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Kool, tell ur chick friend I'll rub poop on my dick and give her that BBC

Infinite_limit
03-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Pretty meh for Pac. Looks like Kim K without the body
http://www.that1960chick.com/wp-content/uploads/Madonna.jpg

'Madonna wanted to have my babies,' Rodman, 44, writes in his autobiography I Should Be Dead By Now.

'Here's how far it went. One time I was in Las Vegas at the craps table doing my thing when I got this frantic call. It was like the "somebody died call" from New York.
' I picked up the phone and Madonna was like, "I'm ovulating, I'm ovulating. Get your ass up here".

'So I left my chips on the table, flew five hours to New York and did my thing. 'We got done and she was standing on her head in an attempt to promote conception - just like any girl trying to get pregnant. I flew back to Las Vegas and picked up my game where I left off.'

Avante
03-12-2015, 11:17 PM
In all my life I've never seen anyone sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deep down in that pussy as this fucking weirdo Kool. I bet he begged not to be taken out of his mama's. They had to yank him out of there, as he screamed his head off trying to crawl back in.

I like pussy, hell all of us do, but damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet if this dumb fuck were dying of thirst out on some desert and had a choice of water or pussy................................

Technique
03-13-2015, 01:58 AM
Women of all races and color are beautiful. I've learned that no matter what race they are, whether it's black, white, indian, asian, latina - they all have beautiful qualities that are attractive no matter the stereotypes. Learn to love and respect women for the graceful creatures that they are, I know I do.

Pauly D
03-13-2015, 02:14 AM
^ now I know you're nuts. Everyone in between the Mediterranean and Korea and south of Russia is lacking in beautiful qualities

DJR210
03-13-2015, 02:41 AM
She banged Rodman, anything is possible

DJR210
03-13-2015, 02:42 AM
Looks like Kim K without the body

:lol

In all my life I've never seen anyone sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deep down in that pussy as this fucking weirdo Kool. I bet he begged not to be taken out of his mama's. They had to yank him out of there, as he screamed his head off trying to crawl back in.

I like pussy, hell all of us do, but damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet if this dumb fuck were dying of thirst out on some desert and had a choice of water or pussy................................

benefactor
03-13-2015, 08:12 AM
I bet he begged not to be taken out of his mama's. They had to yank him out of there, as he screamed his head off trying to crawl back in.

Silver&Black
03-14-2015, 03:00 AM
:lmao Avante giving Kool the business per par

Malik Hairston
03-14-2015, 03:08 AM
:lol Avante seems genuinely insulted that Kool didnt make a thread about banging 12-year old Asian girls, tbh..

Strange Love
03-14-2015, 03:29 AM
Women of all races and color are beautiful. I've learned that no matter what race they are, whether it's black, white, indian, asian, latina - they all have beautiful qualities that are attractive no matter the stereotypes. Learn to love and respect women for the graceful creatures that they are, I know I do.

Fuck. Deep stuff.

I wanna be like you, man. But I'm working for that purse. Take my girl out while I do that aight?

The Reckoning
03-14-2015, 08:54 PM
i agree with the purse guy. all women are the same and are equally overrated. funny thing is the moment you take the pussy of the pedestal they all want you.

Malik Hairston
03-14-2015, 11:27 PM
i agree with the purse guy. all women are the same and are equally overrated. funny thing is the moment you take the pussy of the pedestal they all want you.

Women are desirable until you actually date and get to know them, tbh:lol..

Pauly D
03-15-2015, 02:36 AM

semi relevant

AilwnpQzUnQ

"Somehow they know not to come back until you really forget."