PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Breaking News: Manu Will Play While Suffering From IBS

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Props to him. I can only imagine the pain of playing while my guts and asshole is inflamed.

Raven
03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
i'm guessing it's the playing part that you have to imagine...

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Go Manu go.....

6iEDQV3HcnY

Splits
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Breaking News: Kobe Bryant has not finished a season since 2012. The tired ole shitbag has had 3 consecutive season-ending injuries.

:lmao

http://xlsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/kobe-achilles1.jpg

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Screen-Shot-2013-04-13-at-1.44.52-PM.png

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_gallery_slide/public/2015/01/22/kobe-bryant-suffers-torn-rotator-cuff.jpg

EXTRA BONUS THIS JUST IN

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1991009!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/rockets-lakers-basketball.jpg

unforeseen
03-12-2015, 10:49 PM
:rollin

Breaking News: Kobe Bryant has not finished a season since 2012. The tired ole shitbag has had 3 consecutive season-ending injuries.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Screen-Shot-2013-04-13-at-1.44.52-PM.png

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_gallery_slide/public/2015/01/22/kobe-bryant-suffers-torn-rotator-cuff.jpg

EXTRA BONUS THIS JUST IN

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1991009!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/rockets-lakers-basketball.jpg

Thread
03-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Luva always finds the dirt...Neal raping, Amy divorcing, Duncan bankrupting, Manu making.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Luva always finds the dirt...Neal raping, Amy divorcing, Duncan bankrupting, Manu making.

A Simple Plan
Snowpiercer
Stonehearst Asylum

All on Netfilx... enjoy:toast

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:20 AM
The son of the Fourth Hokage... I could go on.

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 12:22 AM

No he doesnt. That shit is made public by the media. Any fool can get that info watching espn or browsing bleacher report.

hes past his prime

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:26 AM
No he doesnt. That shit is made public by the media. Any fool can get that info watching espn or browsing bleacher report.

hes past his prime

True, but, by God he is the one who always brings it here. Look it up, Elm, it's true. Especially Neal, that turned out to be news for like 72 hours before Luva brought it here.

C'mon, Elm, give Luva his onions.

He's the Geraldo Rivera of The NBA Forum.

Signed, Hinkie

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:28 AM
True, but, by God he is the one who always brings it here. Look it up, Elm, it's true. Especially Neal, that turned out to be news for like 72 hours before Luva brought it here.

Signed, Hinkie

Elm is just a bitter little fucker.

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:30 AM
Elm is just a bitter little fucker.

Poor Elm, God love him. He's just put out tonite.

C'mon, Elm, don't get your bitter on. Be bigger than that. What say, old horse?

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Poor Elm, God love him. He's just put out tonite.

C'mon, Elm, don't get your bitter on. Be bigger than that. What say, old horse?
NBA-worst Knicks hold off Lakers 101-94 for rare road win..

At home Dale, to the fucking Knicks? You let Phil run one up in you at your fucking home yet your attention is better focused on Manu's bowels. You've fallen down old man.

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 12:36 AM

Signed, Hinkie
Ha. what a load of crock old man. 72 hours my ass. all these "news" just picked off fucking bleacher report or twitter when they first surface. And i still can't believe you're so impressed when he "called" the 16. Yeah, like a 1/2 chance of is so god dam impressive.

he's the a-rod of the nba forum. A guy that used to be pretty good, then got his career tarnished and fell off when the naruto...i mean steroids came to light.

he's past his prime

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:37 AM
NBA-worst Knicks hold off Lakers 101-94 for rare road win..

At home Dale, to the fucking Knicks? You let Phil run one up in you at your fucking home yet your attention is better focused on Manu's bowels. You've fallen down old man.

Watching you lose was much better than watching us lose.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Watching you lose was much better than watching us lose.
That's because you weren't watching you. No one was. We're still relevant, you aren't.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Ha. what a load of crock old man. 72 hours my ass. all these "news" just picked off fucking bleacher report or twitter when they first surface. And i still can't believe you're so impressed when he "called" the 16. Yeah, like a 1/2 chance of is so god dam impressive.

he's the a-rod of the nba forum. A guy that used to be pretty good, then got his career tarnished and fell off when the naruto...i mean steroids came to light.

he's past his prime

I agree in spirit but so is Tim Duncan and he's starting still because there's no one else stepped up to take on his role. Until that happens here, at least Luva is trying to make the board entertaining, some.

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 12:41 AM
I agree in spirit but so is Tim Duncan and he's starting still because there's no one else stepped up to take on his role. Until that happens here, at least Luva is trying to make the board entertaining, some.
the only entertainment he brings is the after effects of the lol thread that gets bumped whenever he shows his face here

he's past his prime

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:42 AM

he's past his prime

My point is:::nobody else brought them stories in here first. Luva did.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:44 AM
the only entertainment he brings is the after effects of the lol thread that gets bumped whenever he shows his face here

he's past his prime

Don't be mad at me, elm. I'm ya good old conscience. You need me.

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:44 AM

Exactly. Without Luva there is no NBA Forum at it's zenith, or, since.

Sans Luva you guys are sittin' around talking about every other year ringage and how your shit don't stink.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:50 AM

he's past his prime
Well he got you to respond and check back, and that's all you can ask for. You might feel like it's annoying, but this isn't a garden that needs weeded. Most posters here have some value, as long as they don't go supernova with the suicide by mod shit that wrecks the forum.

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 12:57 AM
My point is:::nobody else brought them stories in here first. Luva did.

My point is::: He's past his prime

Well he got you to respond and check back, and that's all you can ask for. You might feel like it's annoying, but this isn't a garden that needs weeded. Most posters here have some value, as long as they don't go supernova with the suicide by mod shit that wrecks the forum.
ok, that's a pretty fair point. I can see that.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:58 AM

ok, that's a pretty fair point. I can see that.

Look at you... not an ounce of fight in ya. Just here to hump my leg.

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:59 AM

Elm, you're showing your ass tonite. You usually are not so rigid.

I'm disappointed.

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 01:04 AM
Elm, you're showing your ass tonite. You usually are not so rigid.

I'm disappointed.
I have my nights old man just like you have yours. I respect yours and you should respect mine. It's not much to ask.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 01:06 AM
I have my nights old man just like you have yours. I respect yours and you should respect mine. It's not much to ask.

You haven't done anything to earn respect. You bring nothing to this board but boredom. I'm like that whale and you're like those sucking things on his underbelly just going along for the rid. Know your place!

Thread
03-13-2015, 01:07 AM

Elm

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 01:26 AM
You haven't done anything to earn respect. You bring nothing to this board but boredom. I'm like that whale and you're like those sucking things on his underbelly just going along for the rid. Know your place!

I don't have the time nor motivation to try to be like thunder up dmc or djohn etc. I never intended to put in the work to do so and will never will. I am a casual member of this forum. ill tell you that.

At the same time, you must be joking if you think you are worth shit in this forum nowadays. Back then you were a threat. I will admit. But the after effects that mono laid on you is something you will NEVER recover from. You are nothing but a bottom feeding krill trying to leech of the success of your former glory of both yourself and your team. You had it and you lost it. You are a walking joke. you went from a kingpin to selling dope in the corner for someone. literally every poster in this site is above you.

Stick to lakersground. Your run ended in 2011 just like the lakers.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-13-2015, 01:33 AM

EXTRA BONUS THIS JUST IN

thats just beautiful.

LakerHater
03-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Wait.
Didnt the fLakers have the owners daughter fuckn the coach, players catchin AIDS, players sons bein dissowned, players raping chix!

Thread
03-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Wait.
Didnt the fLakers have the owners daughter fuckn the coach, players catchin AIDS, players sons bein dissowned, players raping chix!

Still doesn't trump Mudhole Manu.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 09:42 AM
I don't have the time nor motivation to try to be like thunder up dmc or djohn etc. I never intended to put in the work to do so and will never will. I am a casual member of this forum. ill tell you that.

At the same time, you must be joking if you think you are worth shit in this forum nowadays. Back then you were a threat. I will admit. But the after effects that mono laid on you is something you will NEVER recover from. You are nothing but a bottom feeding krill trying to leech of the success of your former glory of both yourself and your team. You had it and you lost it. You are a walking joke. you went from a kingpin to selling dope in the corner for someone. literally every poster in this site is above you.

Stick to lakersground. Your run ended in 2011 just like the lakers.

Listen... scrubs don't deserve the right to size up legends. Once a legend... always a legend. The success of mono's thread was a result of me breaking my foot in yalls ass. Yall needed that in the worst way. And my aura on this site was still too much for you plebs to deal with... so you had to silence the Luva. You weaklings were running to Kori everyday trying to get me banned. Timvp said there was over 200 Luva troll names requested. I was getting pm's to links to other sites with niggas biting my style. I don't post at Lakersground, or any other site. I basically run the NBA forum. When me and my comrades aren't posting... shit is dead here. I'm to this site what Jesus is to the Bible. My crucifixion only represents the coming of my return.

DMC
03-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Still doesn't trump Mudhole Manu.
That's my shit, get your own shit.

Mudhole

Thread
03-13-2015, 03:37 PM
That's my shit, get your own shit.

Mudhole

Please. I lodged (mudhole) first. You took my shit.

DMC
03-13-2015, 04:16 PM
Please. I lodged (mudhole) first. You took my shit.

Oh bullshit, you said Westbrook would stomp a mudhole in the Clippers. Ergo you are now known as Mudhole. Don't act like every word in the English language is your property.

Thread
03-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Oh bullshit, you said Westbrook would stomp a mudhole in the Clippers. Ergo you are now known as Mudhole. Don't act like every word in the English language is your property.

Exactly. I used it first. Don't use my shit.

DMC
03-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Exactly. I used it first. Don't use my shit.

That's not how it works around here. You own it just like you own the Prediction and the Fortification. Just own it, mudhole.

Thread
03-13-2015, 05:01 PM
That's not how it works around here. You own it just like you own the Prediction and the Fortification. Just own it, mudhole.

That's exactly how it works around here. I struck the template on naming/bolding events. You boys caught my farts.

Let us proceed...

DMC
03-13-2015, 05:19 PM
That's exactly how it works around here. I struck the template on naming/bolding events. You boys caught my farts.

Let us proceed...
No, you struck out. You don't get to own the words of the prediction, just the prediction itself. Did you also coin the word "the"? If so you have a lot of writing to do.

Thread
03-13-2015, 06:18 PM
No, you struck out. You don't get to own the words of the prediction, just the prediction itself. Did you also coin the word "the"? If so you have a lot of writing to do.

I'm the one who invented citing & bolding eventsPERIOD

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Listen... scrubs don't deserve the right to size up legends. Once a legend... always a legend. The success of mono's thread was a result of me breaking my foot in yalls ass. Yall needed that in the worst way. And my aura on this site was still too much for you plebs to deal with... so you had to silence the Luva. You weaklings were running to Kori everyday trying to get me banned. Timvp said there was over 200 Luva troll names requested. I was getting pm's to links to other sites with niggas biting my style. I don't post at Lakersground, or any other site. I basically run the NBA forum. When me and my comrades aren't posting... shit is dead here. I'm to this site what Jesus is to the Bible. My crucifixion only represents the coming of my return.

the roman empire were at the top of their game during their time. but that was in that time. after they burned the world moved on. empires came and fell afterwards. the roman empire today is recognized more for its failure. doesnt matter if they were the top dogs then. that shit was then. thats you. your time is done. you can no longer hold on to your past aura anymore cause your rome burned. this site doesnt need you. this forum thrives when the spurs lose. your the 40 year old cashier in mcdonalds who used to be the quarterback in high school. the 40 year old sad sad woman whos only achievement is being the prom queen and can never let go of it.

youve past your prime

DMC
03-13-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm the one who invented citing & bolding eventsPERIOD
No, you only attempted to make them exclusively yours. You failed. You didn't invent shit.

Thread
03-13-2015, 09:38 PM
No, you only attempted to make them exclusively yours. You failed. You didn't invent shit.

I invented it, motherfucker. Don't even start.

unleashbaynes
03-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Yes, you're the first person in the history of existence to give people nicknames and reference things that have happened :lol

Thread
03-13-2015, 10:19 PM
Yes, you're the first person in the history of existence to give people nicknames and reference things that have happened :lol

Thank you.

DMC
03-13-2015, 11:14 PM
I invented it, motherfucker. Don't even start.
You didn't invent shit.

DMC
03-13-2015, 11:17 PM
mudhole

noun mud·hole \ˈməd-ˌhōl\

Definition of MUDHOLE: a hole or hollow place containing much mud

Missing Downton Abbey? Check out the
7 terms you should know.

(http://www.merriam-webster.com/top-ten-lists/meaning-of-words-on-downton-abbey/dowager.html)

Calispursfan11
03-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Luva, you may be a faggot naruto fan but some of your threads have the best titles. This is no exception. Keep it up.

DMC
03-14-2015, 01:18 AM
^dis nigga. I compliment Luva and this high yeller faggot tries to legride me.

Calispursfan11
03-14-2015, 02:00 AM
^dis nigga. I compliment Luva and this high yeller faggot tries to legride me.

Why you visit my page faggot? Still haven't answered me straight on that one, have you? Your photobucket pics removed and shit :lol Mr. compelled to respond to everything whether directed to him or not- 40k posts of wasted life, garbage and nothingness. You need to purchase the rights to the name NoLyfScrub and use it exclusively or as others have suggested, off yourself. One or the other.