PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Anyone here thinking about getting the Lebron Haircut?

Kool Bob Love
03-12-2015, 10:03 PM

The Reckoning
03-12-2015, 10:06 PM
he just needs to take a razor to that shit real talk

NASpurs
03-12-2015, 10:06 PM
So what do I tell the barber? To give me the Mange?

Splits
03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
:lol

"Hey Mac, gimme the gangrene chop"

Thread
03-12-2015, 10:15 PM
& he was this||close to being a 1 & doner & you permitted him to wriggle off the hook.

Let a white woman take yer cookie, after it was in the fuckin' jar.

ha, ha.

Kool Bob Love
03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
& he was this||close to being a 1 & doner & you permitted him to wriggle off the hook.

ha, ha.

How you think bron feel, looking over seeing a 38 year old duncan with the full head of hair, taper, and line-up?

Buddy Mignon
03-12-2015, 11:45 PM

:lmao

Dancelot
03-13-2015, 12:21 AM
:lmao

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:27 AM
How you think bron feel, looking over seeing a 38 year old duncan with the full head of hair, taper, and line-up?

I think he couldn't care less, Lovey.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 12:30 AM

I highly doubt that Lebron is jealous of Jim's looks.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:50 AM
More queer talk about another man's hair.

DMC
03-13-2015, 12:51 AM

ha, ha.
She'd been fucking a coon for going on a decade and a half and had his kids. She's anything but a white woman.

Thread
03-13-2015, 01:02 AM
She'd been fucking a coon for going on a decade and a half and had his kids. She's anything but a white woman.

You sound like Ethan Edwards in "The Searchers."

RD2191
03-13-2015, 01:20 AM
he just needs to take a razor to that shit real talk
For real. Manu eventually said fuck it and shaved it all off.

DJR210
03-13-2015, 09:20 AM
More queer talk about another man's hair.

:lol But grabbing a man's balls is hetero..

DJR210
03-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Watch, mange is gonna be the most popular high school look now that he said fuck the headband

Double-Up
03-13-2015, 12:39 PM
That is some ugly ass shit. I mean come on now you're fucking rich, the best player in the game, and you come out looking like that?

Thread
03-13-2015, 12:55 PM
^At the tabernacle?

hater
03-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Looks like koolaid mans moms pubic area tbqh

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 02:57 PM

:lol..

illusioNtEk
03-13-2015, 03:10 PM
it looks like lebron just got older all of a sudden within a few games lol

that headband lol

DMC
03-13-2015, 04:17 PM
:lol But grabbing a man's balls is hetero..
As long as you're not judging the balls.

UZER
03-13-2015, 05:36 PM

ha, ha.

Dat dude was on life support. He was done. Lifeless, staring into space, biting nails, confused. Then pop started the fourth qtr with a horrible line up and Miami got rolling.

DJR210
03-13-2015, 06:14 PM
LeBron should get a headband that includes a hair piece attached to it

Thread
03-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Dat dude was on life support. He was done. Lifeless, staring into space, biting nails, confused. Then pop started the fourth qtr with a horrible line up and Miami got rolling.

I maintain if there was still harmony in the Duncan marriage this very day your triple would be imminent.

Duncan's focus was fractured and it cost ya, ooze.

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 06:26 PM
I maintain if there was still harmony in the Duncan marriage this very day your triple would be imminent.

They won't repeat, Cully. It takes balls to defend it.

Thread
03-13-2015, 06:28 PM
They won't repeat, Cully. It takes balls to defend it.

There is nobody competent enough to stop them 4 times, Luva. I see a cake walk.

UZER
03-13-2015, 06:33 PM

i know you're trolling, but I'll play along. So it only bothered him in the second half?

Thread
03-13-2015, 06:44 PM
i know you're trolling, but I'll play along. So it only bothered him in the second half?

& I ain't trollin'. To Duncan's mastery of his craft he was able to neutralize the affects of this marital crisis, this veritable cyclone that he was experiencing until the absolute zenith of the contest. Makes sense. Then he broke concentration, blinked just for a second, let go of the wheel just for a moment and we know the result. His slamming of the hard wood bears out my hypothesis. He never broke before...he never threw a tantrum before. He never gave anything away before,,,or, since.

UZER
03-13-2015, 08:02 PM
& I ain't trollin'. To Duncan's mastery of his craft he was able to neutralize the affects of this marital crisis, this veritable cyclone that he was experiencing until the absolute zenith of the contest. Makes sense. Then he broke concentration, blinked just for a second, let go of the wheel just for a moment and we know the result. His slamming of the hard wood bears out my hypothesis. He never broke before...he never threw a tantrum before. He never gave anything away before,,,or, since.

So that entire premise is based on blinking for a second? That's quite a reach there Thread.

Thebesteva
03-13-2015, 08:51 PM
Looks like he fought in the civil war and a musket went off by his head

Kool Bob Love
03-13-2015, 08:59 PM

The fuckin nerve to type this. Holy shit.

Thread
03-13-2015, 09:47 PM
So that entire premise is based on blinking for a second? That's quite a reach there Thread.

Yes,,,that is my point. He was under intense stress (because of the marital situation) the entire series, and of course able to function at his level because of the professional he is, but, he did crack because he was pushed past what he could handle at that certain point. Had Miami not pushed he would have been able to make it thru unscathed and that was his goal. To beat Miami, yes, but, to beat her.

Again, it is a tribute to him that he made it that far. I'm sure he was directed to do so, to smite her and the other guy and the lawyers. It was an intensely personal odyssey for Duncan. Did I want him to lose? Of course. Do I admire his defiance in the face of rank treachery? Absolutely. It was a noble quest taken by a man, alone. The other fellows were there, but, make no mistake he was alone.

UZER
03-13-2015, 10:07 PM
Yes,,,that is my point. He was under intense stress (because of the marital situation) the entire series, and of course able to function at his level because of the professional he is, but, he did crack because he was pushed past what he could handle at that certain point. Had Miami not pushed he would have been able to make it thru unscathed and that was his goal. To beat Miami, yes, but, to beat her.

Again, it is a tribute to him that he made it that far. I'm sure he was directed to do so, to smite her and the other guy and the lawyers. It was an intensely personal odyssey for Duncan. Did I want him to lose? Of course. Do I admire his defiance in the face of rank treachery? Absolutely. It was a noble quest taken by a man, alone. The other fellows were there, but, make no mistake he was alone.

It's a lot of big fancy talk to try to make your point , but it's point-less. Kawhi makes a free throw, Manu makes a free throw its over. Duncan was fighting an uphill battle to cover all Manu manus chicken head mistakes, and parkers disappearance for all but the last minute of game 6.He put up 26 in the first half. But he misses one layup and its because of Amy? Please. It's dumb and you know it.

Thread
03-13-2015, 10:24 PM
It's a lot of big fancy talk to try to make your point , but it's point-less. Kawhi makes a free throw, Manu makes a free throw its over. Duncan was fighting an uphill battle to cover all Manu manus chicken head mistakes, and parkers disappearance for all but the last minute of game 6.He put up 26 in the first half. But he misses one layup and its because of Amy? Please. It's dumb and you know it.

Fine. I'll bother you with it no further.

UZER
03-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Fine. I'll bother you with it no further.

Uh uh...you're not getting off that easy. You're trying trying to pin the entire series falter on Amy's mind job because of one missed layup. It's the exact opposite. Duncan rose up at age 37 to carry his team despite the hell Amy put him through, and his teammates failed him at the finish line. That's on them, not Duncan.

Thread
03-13-2015, 11:38 PM
Uh uh...you're not getting off that easy. You're trying trying to pin the entire series falter on Amy's mind job because of one missed layup. It's the exact opposite. Duncan rose up at age 37 to carry his team despite the hell Amy put him through, and his teammates failed him at the finish line. That's on them, not Duncan.

So make up your fuckin' mind. Either you want to discuss this OR my "fancy talk" -is- "point-less" in your estimation?

TDMVPDPOY
03-13-2015, 11:52 PM
So make up your fuckin' mind. Either you want to discuss this OR my "fancy talk" -is- "point-less" in your estimation?

stop making up shit,

when is kobe going to ascend again or is that it?

Thread
03-13-2015, 11:56 PM
stop making up shit,

when is kobe going to ascend again or is that it?

Trying to engage you assholes in conversation is fruitless.

I'll be in the Reading Room.

UZER
03-14-2015, 12:07 AM
Trying to engage you assholes in conversation is fruitless.

I'll be in the Reading Room.

The king of fruitless conversation is casting stones. Take your ball and go home already.

DMC
03-14-2015, 12:57 AM
He probably only watched the cherry picked clips posted here and read about it. We know he goes AWOL during the playoffs, because the Lakers aren't in it, but he'll return if there's any shit talking space available. He paints it up flowery and pretty but when you break it down it's just saying ignorant shit that shows you he didn't watch the game.

Of course then he ignores the entire next season and championship as if it never happened. He'll say he's the one who credited to us first, but he's spent the entire season talking about 2013. He then has the gall to accuse someone else of "driving it into the ground".

He's hedged his bets this season, saying the Spurs will win if they don't crash into the side of a mountain, however if the Spurs lose he'll dance around like a forum monkey slinging shit everywhere, so he's covered from both sides.

I've called him out numerous times for the cowardly way he approaches the game of basketball, but he won't come to the table.

Malik Hairston
03-14-2015, 01:07 AM

You worried about Anon, bro?