PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout that Big Ten!

JoeChalupa
09-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Big Ten Teams Start Season 10-0
Conference squads sweep eight opponents on Saturday.

Go Buckeyes!!

msufan420
09-04-2005, 11:44 AM
MSU put up 685 yards on Saturday...2nd most in school history. I'll say it once more for people who have missed it. The Spartans WILL surprise some people and make some noise in the Big 10 this year.

samikeyp
09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I agree....I still think they will finish 4th behind Michigan, Iowa and Ohio St. but it would be nice to see them punk one of those. Do you know if they get any of them at home?

msufan420
09-04-2005, 06:09 PM
The Spartans don't play Iowa this year (thank God). They have UM in Lansing, which in my opinion is a winnable game. For all the press and accolades that UM gets, their defense looks atrocious at times. They have no answer for mobile QB's like State's Drew Stanton. In fact, had Drew Stanton not gotten injured in that game last year, MSU would've beaten the Wolverines. I'd be willing to bet the Blue and Maize walk away from Spartan Stadium wondering, "What the hell just happened?" The Ohio State game is at the Horseshoe...most likely a Buckeye win...but in the NCAA nothing is a given. While a shot at the Big 10 title is probably out of the question, I wouldn't be surprised to see MSU making it's second trip to San Antonio in the Alamobowl.

Horry For 3!
09-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Big Ten Teams Start Season 10-0
Conference squads sweep eight opponents on Saturday.

Go Buckeyes!!
We shall see you next Saturday. :tu

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-05-2005, 10:52 AM
http://www.hangonsloopy.com/images/teamshop/products/views/474.jpg