PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: As much I hate LeBron

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 01:23 AM
If he wins a championship with a rookie coach, the shelI of Kevin Love, JR Smith(a reputed cancer), Mozgov(a no name player prior to joining the Cavs), no good defensive wing players and arguably the worst bench in the NBA, he should be considered the greatest to ever play the game, unfortunately..

Clipper Nation
03-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Don't forget that chucker Kyrie... don't be fooled by Enrique making him look good, that was just the reverse of 2007 Boobie Gibson :lol

apalisoc_9
03-13-2015, 01:37 AM
Top 3 for sure..Not sure yet about GOAT but he along with TD are the two best Leaders in basketball history..They just know how to make the most out of their teammates.

lefty
03-13-2015, 01:39 AM
Don't forget that chucker Kyrie... don't be fooled by Enrique making him look good, that was just the reverse of 2007 Boobie Gibson :lol

:lol

HI-FI
03-13-2015, 01:46 AM
harlem getting back to his roots.

spurraider21
03-13-2015, 01:50 AM
back to the good old days... :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231116

Strange Love
03-13-2015, 01:51 AM

It's not like Kyrie stopped Tony either. They both had respectable games.

Dont know how you can put this squarely on one guy when it was Leonard who took a big shit at the line. (Thought Manu was the one with running diarrhea btw?)

50 point games dont happen every night thankfully. This was a fluke and per par it happened to the Spurs on cue.

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 01:51 AM

:lol I still have it in the closet, tbh..

elmanutres
03-13-2015, 01:53 AM

:lmao gr8 fucking thread.

Glad that kobe4life troll died out. one of the worst in sport forum history

Thebesteva
03-13-2015, 01:53 AM
That drake av tho

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2625675/mikewoodsonface.gif

apalisoc_9
03-13-2015, 01:56 AM
That drake av tho

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2625675/mikewoodsonface.gif

What's wrong with Drake?

Drake is one of the most influential musicians in today;s generation.

HI-FI
03-13-2015, 01:58 AM

still waiting for Harlem to show a pic with that fucking hat

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 01:59 AM
still waiting for Harlem to show a pic with that fucking hat

:lol if somebody pays for it, I'll post it, tbh..

I bet ChumpDumper will offer, he stays on my dick..

Venti Quattro
03-13-2015, 02:09 AM

But I love the LeBron-hating Malik Hairston :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Sean Cagney
03-13-2015, 02:10 AM
What's wrong with Drake?

Yes, unfortunately it's the worst era in hip hop history TBH. Weak as fuck out there today, not much talent to go around.

CitizenDwayne
03-13-2015, 02:14 AM
Yeah not like Irving won the game or anything tbh...

Thebesteva
03-13-2015, 02:43 AM
What's wrong with Drake?

So is Katy Perry whats your point?

apalisoc_9
03-13-2015, 02:44 AM
So is Katy Perry whats your point?

I like Katy perry.

Calispursfan11
03-13-2015, 07:24 AM
Drake is a cyborg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Y8KioAaSg

Thread
03-13-2015, 07:46 AM
Bunch of sorehead losers.

Seventyniner
03-13-2015, 08:40 AM
What's wrong with Drake?

Adolf Hitler was pretty influential too.

King Emmanuel
03-13-2015, 08:49 AM
yeah yeah yeah yeah we get it you're a C-O-O-N. coon. so shut up

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 09:29 AM
If he wins a championship with a rookie coach, the shelI of Kevin Love, JR Smith(a reputed cancer), Mozgov(a no name player prior to joining the Cavs), no good defensive wing players and arguably the worst bench in the NBA, he should be considered the greatest to ever play the game, unfortunately..

Kobe took these bad news bears back to back.

Jordan Farmar was a born loser and deservingly cut by the Clippers. No team in their right mind would half this loser sitting on their bench.

Derek Fisher is the head coach of the sorry ass Knicks. One of the greatest teammates of all time.

Sun Yue is frying rice in some street food kitchen.

-

Shannon Brown has been traded to five teams since leaving the Lakers

Kobe Bryant semi-retired legend. Top 5 player of all-time.

Sasha Vujacic is staring in some soap opera in Bangladesh.

-

Trevor Ariza had all star potential but has the heart of a loser.

Adam Morrison... really??

Luke Walton a lifetime scrub who stole money back then and is still stealing money as some poor teams coach. Only cause he's white.

Lamar Odom is a crack house somewhere.

Josh Powell has only scored 4 points in the last 3 years.

Pau Gasol overrated big man that still cant win a playoff game without Kobe.

-

Andrew Bynum a bum then and still a bum while out the league.

-

DJ Mbenga a lifetime bum

unleashbaynes
03-13-2015, 09:49 AM
Irving will chuck them out of more games than he wins them. This was probably one of the worst things that coulda happened for them, now that niggas never gonna pass the ball.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-13-2015, 09:55 AM
OP, why do you have a pic of CN in your avatar?

RD2191
03-13-2015, 09:58 AM
lebron aint winning shit and he is nowhere near top 10. biggest coattail rider in history rivaling kobe. dude got carried by kyrie last night. if not for a career high by ky lebron loses by double digits easily.

Jenks
03-13-2015, 10:36 AM
The Cavs won't make it to the finals and I'm not confident that they'll make it to the ECF.

RsxPiimp
03-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Good to have you back my nigga.

Clipper Nation
03-13-2015, 11:13 AM
It's not like Kyrie stopped Tony either. They both had respectable games.

Dont know how you can put this squarely on one guy when it was Leonard who took a big shit at the line. (Thought Manu was the one with running diarrhea btw?)

50 point games dont happen every night thankfully. This was a fluke and per par it happened to the Spurs on cue.
Last I checked, Enrique choked the hardest at the line in OT :lol

Clipper Nation
03-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Yes, unfortunately it's the worst era in hip hop history TBH. Weak as fuck out there today, not much talent to go around.
Nah, there's still some talent, it's just the mainstream that's weak. Shad, Lil B, Run the Jewels, JR&PH7, Diamond District come to mind as putting out some great hip-hop, and of course, old heads like Talib, Mos Def, MF Doom and Masta Ace have been dropping some quality shit on a regular basis.

Legacy
03-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Rap & Hip-Hop are dead. These Millennials need to come up with their own genre of music instead of continuing to try and piggy back on Gen X's success and creativity. It's time to move on already.

Sean Cagney
03-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Nah, there's still some talent, it's just the mainstream that's weak. Shad, Lil B, Run the Jewels, JR&PH7, Diamond District come to mind as putting out some great hip-hop, and of course, old heads like Talib, Mos Def, MF Doom and Masta Ace have been dropping some quality shit on a regular basis.
I agree there is still some talent. Joey Badass I can add on to that as well, younger dude who can actually rap and makes good music. I have to check out some of the other names you mention. Masta Ace has not come out in a little while? I love dudes music (Disposable Arts is a classic). Royce and DJ Premier Phryme and Ghostface was nice as well this past year, so yes there is still some good stuff coming out. J Cole is not undergound at all really nor too commercial but he makes good music. Lupe Fiasco last album is not bad either, actually one of his better ones.
Rap & Hip-Hop are dead. These Millennials need to come up with their own genre of music instead of continuing to try and piggy back on Gen X's success and creativity. It's time to move on already.

For the most part it is pretty much dead.

Clipper Nation
03-13-2015, 01:26 PM
Masta Ace did a collaboration album with MF Doom a couple years ago and is dropping a new solo record this year.

I will say that a lot of great hip-hop is coming from outside the States, though. For instance, other than Drake (who sucks and is a faggot), Canada has a strong hip-hop scene. k-os, Shad, Saukrates, Moka Only, even Classified is good when he's not making corny pop-rap. Plus they have some good producers up there like Skratch Bastid and Rich Kidd.

hater
03-13-2015, 01:46 PM
Parker won carrying the shell of Evita, a big bag of grease called Diaw, the softest vagina in the league in Splitter, an Australian turd and a 1 trick pony tbh

Don't think roids can top that

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 02:15 PM
Trolling aside, the Cavs are not built like a title team, at all, tbh..

Look at the past 4 championship teams..

Spurs:

Key defensive players- Duncan/Splitter/Leonard/Green
Key bench players- Ginobili/Diaw/Mills
Shooters- Most of the team
Defensive ranking- 3rd

Heat:

Defensive players- Lebron/Bosh/Battier and even Chalmers/Anderson and Wade when his body wasn't broken
Key bench players- Ray Allen, Birdman, Battier
Shooters- Most of their team
Defensive ranking- 9th and 4th

Mavs:

Defensive players- Chandler/Kidd/Marion/Stevenson
Key bench players- Terry/Barea/Stojakovic/Stevenson
Shooters- most of their team
Defensive ranking- 8th

Cavs:

Defensive players- Mozgov
Key bench players- Tristan Thompson
Shooters- most of their team
Defensive ranking- 19th

Strange Love
03-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Last I checked, Enrique choked the hardest at the line in OT :lol

It becomes a new game once you hit OT. Not to mentioned the Cavs had all the momentum.

Those fuckers were up like 8 with a handful of seconds to go. No excuse to not win it.

benstanfield
03-13-2015, 05:08 PM
I dunno, their season was largely over before the doofus looking Russian dude came. If they ring LBJ should give the trophy to Shaw.

DMC
03-13-2015, 05:55 PM
It becomes a new game once you hit OT. Not to mentioned the Cavs had all the momentum.

Those fuckers were up like 8 with a handful of seconds to go. No excuse to not win it.

There's no excuse but there are reasons. There's never a good excuse why a team loses, but one always does.

Malik Hairston
03-13-2015, 06:25 PM
I dunno, their season was largely over before the doofus looking Russian dude came. If they ring LBJ should give the trophy to Shaw.

Mozgov has been a nice addition, but the biggest reason for their surge is Lebron's PED break, tbh:lol..

He went from having a career-low in dunks(by a huge margin), routinely getting blocked and playing under the rim, to dunking and exploding like he's 23 years old following his Miami trip:lol..

HI-FI
03-13-2015, 07:41 PM
Mozgov has been a nice addition, but the biggest reason for their surge is Lebron's PED break, tbh:lol..

He went from having a career-low in dunks(by a huge margin), routinely getting blocked and playing under the rim, to dunking and exploding like he's 23 years old following his Miami trip:lol..
yep, shit is so obvious but the media remains quiet. the whole "i just needed to clear my head in Miami" was so bs :lol. as long as he's performing superhero stunts out there though, like that vintage dunk of his last night, the media will go along with the script.

PingPong
03-13-2015, 07:42 PM

I thought hip-hop and rap died in 1997.

Sean Cagney
03-13-2015, 09:27 PM

Around then, a few albums here and there after but fewer and far in between. 98 had quite a few new comers like DMX and Big Pun and a few others but after forget it.

Legacy
03-14-2015, 02:30 AM

Those were still the golden years of rap and hip-hop. Trust me, I graduated HS in '97. GREAT times! ;) The Golden years of the genre were around 1990-2004/5, imo. Eminem did a pretty good job of keeping rap alive in the early 00's.

LnGrrrR
03-14-2015, 08:29 AM

lol Gen-X created rap and hiphop

Legacy
03-14-2015, 09:05 AM

I'm not saying they pioneered it, but they were able to turn urban music into a mainstream phenomenon in the '90s. I'm talking about the artists, BTW.

LnGrrrR
03-14-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm not saying they pioneered it, but they were able to turn urban music into a mainstream phenomenon in the '90s. I'm talking about the artists, BTW.

Give them their due. They've done a good job at turning shitty repetitive music into a mainstream phenomenon.

Clipper Nation
03-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Literally every genre is a ripoff of what previous generations were doing, tbh :lol

PingPong
03-15-2015, 06:24 PM

Rap and hip-hop came in the late seventies, tbh..

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Today is the golden era of rap, tbh..

Calispursfan11
03-15-2015, 06:50 PM
DRAKE

Legacy
03-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Today is the golden era of rap, tbh..

fify

Killakobe81
03-16-2015, 07:57 AM

Wow, Kyrie and Boobie comparisons so you will say anything to praise Lebron won't you?

Killakobe81
03-16-2015, 08:00 AM

You lost me with: as much as I hate Lebron ...

But of course he is in the GOAT convo with another ring, been saying it for years ... unfortunately it's a short convo for most and Jordan still prevails. Like I said in my MJ is teflon thread... The media still protects him. The generation before yours and before mine adore him and will not give James the nod without at least 5 titles and even then he may not get the benefit of the doubt he may need 7 and Jordan disciples still will find a way to knock James.