PDA

View Full Version : "giant sea creature hints at early arthropod evolution"

Blake
03-13-2015, 09:35 AM
" Newly discovered fossils of a giant, extinct sea creature show it had modified legs, gills on its back, and a filter system for feeding -- providing key evidence about the early evolution of arthropods......."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150312083651.htm

evolution is neat

RD2191
03-13-2015, 09:59 AM
https://www.wordans.ca/wvc-1333487225/wordansfiles/images/2012/4/3/135451/135451_340.jpg

RD2191
03-13-2015, 10:00 AM
"Artist's rendering" lol science, making shit up per usual. we have no idea what it looked like but here you go.:lol

RD2191
03-13-2015, 10:01 AM
"480 million years"

http://i.imgur.com/Jpi9CvA.gif

Blake
03-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Lol rob

Drachen
03-13-2015, 11:12 AM
480 million years ago? These things must have evolved into god, who then made our universe 6000 years ago.

mrsmaalox
03-13-2015, 12:03 PM
"Artist's rendering" lol science, making shit up per usual. we have no idea what it looked like but here you go.:lol

I know! Look at all the actual photographs of the God, the Creation, and all the biblical events that we have!

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 12:11 PM
lol defensive berto

Avante
03-13-2015, 12:18 PM
I have no doubts the human brain evolved from a glob of goo on some sea bottom. All it takes is a long long long time. So if a glob of goo was taken down to some sea bottom today, it's just a matter of a long long long long time before......the human brain.

Why sea creatures aren't leaving the oceans today, hmmmmm???????

Just the other day after feeding the fish and looking over at my dogs and parrot and Judy I could see the link, yep, they without question all came from the same batch, hell. it's obvious.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 12:35 PM
It is pretty obvious. Good on you for finally admitting it.

RD2191
03-13-2015, 12:40 PM
I know! Look at all the actual photographs of the God, the Creation, and all the biblical events that we have!
i don't speak desperate housewife, sorry.

RD2191
I have no doubts the human brain evolved from a glob of goo on some sea bottom. All it takes is a long long long time. So if a glob of goo was taken down to some sea bottom today, it's just a matter of a long long long long time before......the human brain.

Just the other day after feeding the fish and looking over at my dogs and parrot and Judy I could see the link, yep, they without question all came from the same batch, hell. it's obvious.
avante going in deep

RD2191
lol defensive berto
what up crip

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 12:50 PM
avante going in deepberto likes it deep

RD2191
03-13-2015, 12:52 PM
berto likes it deep
sup crip

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 12:53 PM
What is that supposed to mean?

mrsmaalox
03-13-2015, 12:59 PM

No prob, I understand Neanderthal :lol

mrsmaalox
03-13-2015, 01:09 PM
What is that supposed to mean?

Don't play dumb Chump. You know he's on to you. He can expose you at any time!

apalisoc_9
03-13-2015, 01:28 PM
So an animal with a leg is proof evolution exist?

Many creatures in the sea have Leg like body parts..

This is silly.

Avante
03-13-2015, 01:30 PM
avante going in deep

All it takes is time. If given enought time everything will evolve into something else.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 01:30 PM

This is silly.It's silly how you just proved it many times over.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 01:31 PM
All it takes is time. If given enought time everything will evolve into something else.now you got it.

What brought you around?

apalisoc_9
03-13-2015, 01:37 PM
again DNA tracing should be the only conclusive evidence..

Blake
03-13-2015, 01:38 PM

They are, dummy. But you'll still end up chalking it up to a designer that snapped his magic fingers.

Blake
03-13-2015, 01:41 PM

She's speaking intelligent sarcasm.

In other words, show us a photograph of your designer.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Why sea creatures aren't leaving the oceans today, hmmmmm???????http://media.giphy.com/media/Kyr8OnKRKmDbG/giphy.gif

cantthinkofanything
03-13-2015, 03:29 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/Kyr8OnKRKmDbG/giphy.gifRabbits is crazy.

Avante
03-13-2015, 04:05 PM
cows
cats
apes
snails
bees
pigs
crows
rhino
horse
giraffe
eagle
spider
wasp
hawk
elk
bear
moose
elepant
hippo
gnat
alligator
crocodile
pigeon
worm
parrott
cheetah
rabbit
snake
robin
badger
skunk
bat
negro
chinaman
okie
watsusi
pygmy
Andre the Giant
Hulk Hogan
wolverine

can all be traced back to that same glob of goo, that is amazing!

I know there are at least a dozen different kinds of spiders right around here I've seen them. all coming from that same glob of goo, wow!

The sperm and the egg originated from a glob of goo, that's mind blowing. Far far more believable than some Materdesigner, however, now that's far fetched, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 04:11 PM
cows
cats
apes
snails
bees
pigs
crows
rhino
horse
giraffe
eagle
spider
wasp
hawk
elk
bear
moose
elepant
hippo
gnat
alligator
crocodile
pigeon
worm
parrott
cheetah
rabbit
snake
robin
badger
skunk
bat
negro
chinaman
okie
watsusi
pygmy
Andre the Giant
Hulk Hogan
wolverine

can all be traced back to that same glob of goo, that is amazing!

I know there are at least a dozen different kinds of spiders right around here I've seen them. all coming from that same glob of goo, wow!

The sperm and the egg originated from a glob of goo, that's mind blowing. Far far more believable than some Materdesigner, however, now that's far fetched, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You're a walking, talking logical fallacy there, tubby.

spurraider21
03-13-2015, 04:15 PM
:lol i know ur driving ur shtick, but the artist rendering doesn't suddenly make the fossils non-existent

Blake
03-13-2015, 04:18 PM
cows
cats
apes
snails
bees
pigs
crows
rhino
horse
giraffe
eagle
spider
wasp
hawk
elk
bear
moose
elepant
hippo
gnat
alligator
crocodile
pigeon
worm
parrott
cheetah
rabbit
snake
robin
badger
skunk
bat
negro
chinaman
okie
watsusi
pygmy
Andre the Giant
Hulk Hogan
wolverine

Oh look. A kindergarten list.

Did you all one of judy's kids for help or did you find them in an almanac

cantthinkofanything
03-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Oh look. A kindergarten list.Did you all one of judy's kids for help or did you find them in an almanacI think it's pretty easy to tell where the kids' answers stop and Avante's begin.badgerskunkbatnegrochinamanokiewatsusipygmyA ndre the GiantHulk HoganStupid phone.

cantthinkofanything
03-13-2015, 04:52 PM
robinbadgerskunkbatnegrochinamanokiewatsusipygmyAn dre the GiantHulk HoganwolverineJesus Christ

z0sa
03-13-2015, 04:55 PM

This is silly.

It is silly animals evolved appendages or it is silly you think "DNA tracing" is the only admissible evidence?

Avante
03-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Oh look. A kindergarten list.

Did you all one of judy's kids for help or did you find them in an almanac

Dude, when trying to play smartass ya can't be...

Did you all one or did Judy's..

Ok?

Avante
03-13-2015, 05:03 PM
So if the elephant, spider, eagle, snake, rabbit etc etc all came from a common ancestor why the need for all the different species of each?

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 05:07 PM
So if the elephant, spider, eagle, snake, rabbit etc etc all came from a common ancestor why the need for all the different species of each?Why not?

DMC
03-13-2015, 05:18 PM
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it. -Max Planck

cantthinkofanything
03-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Why not?Close your eyes. Is a red Skittle a red Skittle? Or is is a Skittle? Or is it candy? Or is it food? Open your eyes. It's all of them. Surprised?

Avante
03-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Where did the sperm and the egg originate?

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Where did the sperm and the egg originate?From animals that were already around.

If you want to believe God spent his time whipping up all the sperm to start off the world, that's your business.

gambit1990
03-13-2015, 07:43 PM
https://www.wordans.ca/wvc-1333487225/wordansfiles/images/2012/4/3/135451/135451_340.jpg
you have more knowledge in the field than a yale university paleontologist?

Avante
03-13-2015, 07:55 PM
From animals that were already around.

If you want to believe God spent his time whipping up all the sperm to start off the world, that's your business.

So where did those animals that were already around get the sperm and the egg?

Blake
03-13-2015, 07:59 PM
So where did those animals that were already around get the sperm and the egg?

let's skip on ahead to where you say "it has to be a master designer" so that we can ask "where did the master designer come from?"

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 07:59 PM
So where did those animals that were already around get the sperm and the egg?That stuff you were talking about earlier.

Seriously, I thought you had that down.

Why is common ancestry so difficult for you to understand?

I mean, I get how you can't wrap your brain around a time when there was nothing but stuff floating around here, but if you can't see things like common traits in mammals, you're either being willfully stupid or are really too stupid to be involved in this conversation.

So are you acting this stupid or are you really this stupid?

Avante
03-13-2015, 08:06 PM
Being a total moron my little pea brain just can't figure out how a glob of goo on the ocean bottom could ever give us the computer.

cantthinkofanything
03-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Being a total moron my little pea brain just can't figure out how a glob of goo on the ocean bottom could ever give us the computer.It's OK. At least you know your limitations. You're really good at those football and track lists.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Being a total moron my little pea brain just can't figure out how a glob of goo on the ocean bottom could ever give us the computer.It wouldn't be at the bottom of the ocean.

Damn, you are stupid.

mouse
03-13-2015, 08:15 PM
the artist rendering doesn't suddenly make the fossils non-existent

It only creates an illusion of what an artist thinks the fossil looked like and is on every "Science" webpage and will find it's way in the texts books.

Your only to willing to accept it without question and Blake is on a Meth enduced Fossil hunt to be the first to post any new unproven update on a jawbone that only shows the desperation you all have as your Darwin ship sinks deeper in the Sea of bullshit.

spurraider21
03-13-2015, 08:20 PM
It only creates an illusion of what an artist thinks the fossil looked like and is on every "Science" webpage and will find it's way in the texts books.

Your only to willing to accept it without question and Blake is on a Meth enduced Fossil hunt to be the first to post any new unproven update on a jawbone that only shows the desperation you all have as your Darwin ship sinks deeper in the Sea of bullshit.
couldn't care less about the artists rendering. the fossil is what's important. using the rendering to discredit the fossil is silly. that would be like discrediting christianity on the grounds of the movie being a poor representation

Blake
03-13-2015, 08:23 PM

Scientists don't accept it without question.

But again, please explain the details of your theory.

spurraider21
03-13-2015, 08:25 PM

inb4 he doesn't explain but instead says "ive explained it many times"

Avante
03-13-2015, 09:23 PM
I do have fun with all these super intelligent posters who can't prove a fucking thing.

Who here can prove evolution and the non existance of a superior being, that would be...ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cool the fucking bullsht ya little morons, ok?

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 09:27 PM
I do have fun with all these super intelligent posters who can't prove a fucking thing.

Who here can prove evolution and the non existance of a superior being, that would be...ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cool the fucking bullsht ya little morons, ok?lol another logical fallacy.

You really are stupid.

Avante
03-13-2015, 09:30 PM
lol another logical fallacy.

You really are stupid.

Stupid is someone who constantly follows others around who have told them numerous times not to and how fucked up they are, that's stupid ya fucking idiot.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Stupid is someone who constantly follows others around who have told them numerous times not to and how fucked up they are, that's stupid ya fucking idiot.Yep, you followed me in this thread.

Avante
03-13-2015, 09:46 PM
Yep, you followed me in this thread.

Are you realy this fucking stupid? What is it I totally ignore your dumbass? Dude....YOU ARE FUCKED UP...ok?

mouse
03-13-2015, 09:49 PM

Then why post the story until they completely examined the fossil and why allow an artist to have his nonsientific images on the same page as your supposibly scientific discovery.

And if your going to pull out the ...

Card......then why do we have Lucy,Peking man,piltdown Man, etc?

Where was the research before they introduced those frauds ?

You misguided Darwin supporters can't accept the facts DNA can't come from warm pools of soup from a result of a random explosion and it's eating at your last nerve hence the outdated insults and useless fossil spamming.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2015, 10:06 PM
Are you realy this fucking stupid? What is it I totally ignore your dumbass? Dude....YOU ARE FUCKED UP...ok?You followed me in this thread and are not ignoring me.

Blake
03-14-2015, 11:13 AM

So cool the fucking bullsht ya little morons, ok?

You're like Fred Flintstone having fun calling scientists dummies

Avante
03-14-2015, 01:18 PM
It's 1936 Jesse Owens has just won the Olympic 100m in 10.3. All the scientific info there was couldn't have seen a 9.58 as even a remote possibility.

There are HS kids today running far faster than 10.3, which is 10.54 electric. Reggie Bush/C.J.Spiller/Percy Harvin ran faster than that in HS.

Science can only go so far.

Bigzax
03-14-2015, 01:30 PM
Thank God for science!

SnakeBoy
03-14-2015, 04:27 PM
The great break in the organic chain between man and his nearest allies, which cannot be bridged over by any extinct or living species, has often been advanced as a grave objection to the belief that man is descended from some lower form; but this objection will not appear of much weight to those who, from general reasons, believe in the general principle of evolution. Breaks often occur in all parts of the series, some being wide, sharp and defined, others less so in various degrees; as between the orang and its nearest allies—between the Tarsius and the other Lemuridae between the elephant, and in a more striking manner between the Ornithorhynchus or Echidna, and all other mammals. But these breaks depend merely on the number of related forms which have become extinct. At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.

-Charles Darwin

spurraider21
03-14-2015, 04:50 PM
It's 1936 Jesse Owens has just won the Olympic 100m in 10.3. All the scientific info there was couldn't have seen a 9.58 as even a remote possibility.

There are HS kids today running far faster than 10.3, which is 10.54 electric. Reggie Bush/C.J.Spiller/Percy Harvin ran faster than that in HS.

Science can only go so far.
You keep mentioning this story and these supposed scientists making these claims. Can you document it or are you just making it up

Or have humans evolved to be faster

ChumpDumper
03-14-2015, 10:49 PM

Science can only go so far.This has nothing to do with the topic.

And you're stupid.

mouse
03-15-2015, 07:34 PM
This has nothing to do with the topic.

May be a valid point.

And you're stupid.

Was that comment really necessary

mouse
03-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Far to many times these type of conversations are peppered with unnecessary replies that not only make the individuals participationg in these topics look bad it may cause others reading to find another conversation elsewhere which is unfortunate for those who have so much to share on the subject.

On the other hand if your losing a debate or feel you may not have enough facts and research on a topic like this you may welcome the immature behavior so that others online may leave and not witness your pain of being publicly humiliated.

ChumpDumper
03-15-2015, 09:10 PM
But you really are stupid.

And stunningly hypocritical since you rattle off all manner of hominems in the course of your posting.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Was that comment really necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFQ2ECfPOw

cantthinkofanything
03-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Far to many times these type of conversations are peppered with unnecessary replies that not only make the individuals participationg in these topics look bad it may cause others reading to find another conversation elsewhere which is unfortunate for those who have so much to share on the subject.

On the other hand if your losing a debate or feel you may not have enough facts and research on a topic like this you may welcome the immature behavior so that others online may leave and not witness your pain of being publicly humiliated.

Fuck all that. I am wondering if I was single, I might look for a mate on Farmersonly.com because I don't know shit about growing food and it might be a good asset to have when the shit goes down.

mouse
03-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Fuck all that. I am wondering if I was single, I might look for a mate on Farmersonly.com because I don't know shit about growing food and it might be a good asset to have when the shit goes down.

Have you ever considered maybe creating a topic with your fascinating inquires, I heard this forum has some of the most courteous and helpful posters on this site not to mention some of the greatest minds you will ever encounter online.