PDA

View Full Version : Praise the Lord... & fly like Jesus in a G6

DMX7
03-13-2015, 01:28 PM
http://www.christianpost.com/news/televangelist-creflo-dollar-needs-200000-people-to-donate-300-each-so-he-can-buy-65m-ministry-plane-135582/

Popular televangelist and founder of World Changers Church International, Creflo Dollar, is now hoping to get 200,000 people to donate $300 each so he can buy a brand new luxurious $65 million Gulfstream G650 airplane for his ministry, which last year had billionaires reportedly waiting in line to get one.

An appeal on his website to fund the purchase of the multimillion dollar airplane noted that the appeal was triggered by a recent engine failure on his current carrier that could have resulted in a tragedy had it not been for his skillful pilot.

:rollin

Blake
03-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Crofl creflo

Avante
03-13-2015, 01:52 PM
This is what is so fucked up about religion, the fanatical stupidity. Islam taking it to the ultimate extremes but a lot of dummies also getting carried away with it.

God could show up tomorrow, He's still not as important to me as my family. Some put Him above everything, that's how far gone they are.

There will be some who will send $$$$ in to anything with their religion attached to it.

DJR210
03-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Where do I donate?

Aztecfan03
03-13-2015, 08:14 PM
http://www.christianpost.com/news/televangelist-creflo-dollar-needs-200000-people-to-donate-300-each-so-he-can-buy-65m-ministry-plane-135582/

Popular televangelist and founder of World Changers Church International, Creflo Dollar, is now hoping to get 200,000 people to donate $300 each so he can buy a brand new luxurious $65 million Gulfstream G650 airplane for his ministry, which last year had billionaires reportedly waiting in line to get one.

An appeal on his website to fund the purchase of the multimillion dollar airplane noted that the appeal was triggered by a recent engine failure on his current carrier that could have resulted in a tragedy had it not been for his skillful pilot.

:rollin

:depressed
Hate when people make christians look bad by being this greedy.

Aztecfan03
03-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Looks like the it has been taken off his website.

Blake
03-13-2015, 08:25 PM
:depressed
Hate when people make christians look bad by being this greedy.

Eh, there's a reason why the mega churches are built on the more affluent sides of town.

DJR210
03-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Joel Osteen cut me off in traffic in Houston, then when I honked at him he flipped me off and mouthed the words, "fuck you faggot". That was a very traumatic experience.

Aztecfan03
03-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Eh, there's a reason why the mega churches are built on the more affluent sides of town.

Yeah. I'm happy with my small church that averages about 45 people a sunday.

DMX7
03-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Joel Osteen cut me off in traffic in Houston, then when I honked at him he flipped me off and mouthed the words, "fuck you faggot". That was a very traumatic experience.

Bullshit. That choir boy is not a fraud. He is a true believer.

DMC
03-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Get Koolaid_Man to donate 500. See how long it takes for that plane to materialize.

baseline bum
03-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Pretty sickening. I have a family member who has very little money but always gives a lot to that faggot Kenneth Copeland for his fleet of jets.

mJ9oBCLwwL0

Blake
03-14-2015, 11:27 AM
Yeah. I'm happy with my small church that averages about 45 people a sunday.

You're not supposed to be according to the Bible

Aztecfan03
03-14-2015, 09:00 PM

not really.

Blake
03-14-2015, 09:12 PM
not really.

Everyone translates the Bible their own way to fit their needs. It's neat that way.

Aztecfan03
03-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Everyone translates the Bible their own way to fit their needs. It's neat that way.
I'm guessing you are talking about making disciples of all nations and stuff. That doesn't mean they have to go to the same church i do.

The Reckoning
03-15-2015, 05:36 PM
The pastor's name is literally Crofl Dollar. can't make this shit up.

boutons_deux
03-16-2015, 05:24 AM
Creflo $$$ gotta keep up with Benny Hinn and the rest of the grifters for God.

At one time, Hinn had a tax-free $10M "parsonnage" overlooking the Pacific.

Blake
03-16-2015, 08:04 AM
I'm guessing you are talking about making disciples of all nations and stuff. That doesn't mean they have to go to the same church i do.

Yes. Like I said, everyone translates the Bible differently. They only want to take it literally when it's convenient.

Aztecfan03
03-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Yes. Like I said, everyone translates the Bible differently. They only want to take it literally when it's convenient.

There is nothing that says you can't go to a smalll church, literally or figuritively. And I would like my church to grow, just don't want a big huge megachurch.

mouse
03-16-2015, 11:58 AM

For someone who passionately defends Darwin and supports Evolution you seem to have unusual knowledge of Faith and Religion.

DisAsTerBot
03-16-2015, 12:08 PM
For someone who passionately defends Darwin and supports Evolution you seem to have unusual knowledge of Faith and Religion.

that's the only way to make an informed decision on anything.

Blake
03-16-2015, 12:14 PM

You seem to have very little knowledge of evolution. You just post silly Christian based YouTubes and jpegs that try to debunk evolution.

Everyone knows you suck at discussing this.

boutons_deux
03-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Pastor Grifter Huckabee is selling a bogus diabetes cure and other shit to raise money for his aborted-already Pres campaign

mouse
03-16-2015, 01:18 PM
You seem to have very little knowledge of evolution. You just post silly Christian based YouTubes and jpegs that try to debunk evolution.

That have yet to be disproved or have yet to see any reply from you that is informative. But then that's you in a nutshell just here to spew outdated insults.

at least your consistent.

Everyone knows you suck at discussing this.

Who is everyone? And how can you suck at a discussion when you post facts that can't be challenged by the Blake's of the world that either hide from topics that require knowledge or research or show their lack of debate skills by returning to a topic with predictable immature comments?

If you were serious about exposing me as a fraud you would post real evidence we all owe a determined fish with legs to start fucking anything that moved so humans could someday land on the moon. Talk about a bullshit fish tale gone wrong that not even a drunk misguided teen with down syndrome sniffing liquid paper would believe. In fact something tells me not even you believe that nonsense about a 4 inch jawbone proving we owe the horny monkeys in Africa a thank you for us being here, I think your just so upset with God and religion from some traumatic experience with a Catholic priest as a abused newly diagnosed bipolar child, truth is you have no choice but to cling on Darwin's sac of lies like a drowning ratcoon clings to a branch for dear life on a raging river.

Blake
03-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Who is everyone?

Everyone here that has attempted a discussion with you about evolution

mouse
03-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Everyone here that has attempted a discussion with you about evolution

I need screen names.

Blake
03-16-2015, 02:56 PM
I need screen names.

What for?

cantthinkofanything
03-16-2015, 03:26 PM

was he sippin sizzurp?

mouse
03-16-2015, 04:55 PM
What for?

To help confirm your statement.

Blake
03-16-2015, 05:36 PM
To help confirm your statement.

i'll let people raise their own hands. If they don't, oh well. I guess you can call me a liar.

..but everyone knows what I'm saying

Big Empty
03-16-2015, 05:52 PM
lol Joel Olsteen lives in a mansion. Im all about success but it bugs me that someone gets rich in Jesus's name. Thats what he really died for for most of these congregations.

mouse
03-16-2015, 08:03 PM
i'll let people raise their own hands. If they don't, oh well.

That may be your best post today.

I guess you can call me a liar.

I try not to use that term online unless I feel I must defend something important. Keep in mind a Blake calling a mouse a liar isn't really serious damage in fact it wouldn't hold up in court.

Besides posting online leaves a digital paper trail for others to read to see if the liar comment was valid.

.but everyone knows what I'm saying

And hopefully that applies to myself also.

(Rare behavior alert) Blake replied to mouse w/o using insults

hater
03-17-2015, 09:08 AM
I'm pretty sure this guy will be frying his own personal jet through the depths of hell soon enough :lol

DMX7
03-17-2015, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure this guy will be frying his own personal jet through the depths of hell soon enough :lol

He knows there is no hell which is why he's not afraid to do such a despicable thing.