PDA

View Full Version : It took a combined 90 points from LeBron and Irving missed free-throw's overtime and

Horse
03-13-2015, 03:25 PM
No Manu to beat the Spurs so please shut the fuck up

ThaBigFundamental21
03-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Great game. Give the Cavs props. But the Spurs would beat them in a 7 game series.

Horse
03-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Word

SpurPadre
03-13-2015, 06:24 PM
No Manu to beat the Spurs so please shut the fuck up

Yeah but we're barely 6th seed and won't get to the Finals again without at least one series having HCA. That means, we can't choke away any more games from here on out.

AFBlue
03-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Game was in hand, Spurs choked it away. Don't care how you rationalize the loss, the bottom line is that it shouldn't have been one.

Cry Havoc
03-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Yeah but we're barely 6th seed and won't get to the Finals again without at least one series having HCA. That means, we can't choke away any more games from here on out.

I don't understand why having the 4th seed would be so much better than the 5th or 6th seed. The West is a dogfight this year. It'd be nice to be 4 or 3, but the other teams are coming back to Earth, and we're just getting into our groove.

We could literally see the bottom 4 seeds win the first round this year. Probably not Dallas, but everyone has a shot in their series. Spurs could be the 5 seed and find themselves the top overall seed left after the first round (although I see Golden State beating everyone except us).

Horse
03-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Hope they move up but I'd say we are the most equipped to win road series

spurraider21
03-13-2015, 08:55 PM
plus Bonner wasn't on his a-game

Obstructed_View
03-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Congrats to the Cavs. Great game by them. Last night's game just made me more sure that the Spurs can repeat if they're completely healthy and playing well, which means Manu and (I assume) Baynes. If Irving can hit bullshit like that 4 times in seven games, you shake his hand and watch him lift the most-deserved finals MVP trophy in history.

Venti Quattro
03-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Kawhi is a choker

mexicanjunior
03-14-2015, 11:34 AM
I don't understand why having the 4th seed would be so much better than the 5th or 6th seed. The West is a dogfight this year. It'd be nice to be 4 or 3, but the other teams are coming back to Earth, and we're just getting into our groove.

We could literally see the bottom 4 seeds win the first round this year. Probably not Dallas, but everyone has a shot in their series. Spurs could be the 5 seed and find themselves the top overall seed left after the first round (although I see Golden State beating everyone except us).

Spurs aren't winning 3 straight road series, especially with their current lack of clutchness. Poor FT shooting and stupid mistakes will continue well into the playoffs.

Stabula
03-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Spurs aren't any better at home it doesn't matter

Cry Havoc
03-14-2015, 12:48 PM
Spurs aren't winning 3 straight road series, especially with their current lack of clutchness. Poor FT shooting and stupid mistakes will continue well into the playoffs.

We were terrible against good teams last year, too.

Regular season clutchness is worth about as much as Shaq in a SSOL offense.

KaiRMD1
03-14-2015, 04:41 PM
I give Kyrie props, without him going off, Cavs lose in a blowout.

heyheymymy
03-14-2015, 06:39 PM

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/greatgatsby.jpg

still.focused
03-14-2015, 07:31 PM
CLE had no Marion & No Varajao whom is their best big whats your point?

Obstructed_View
03-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Kawhi is a choker

Kawhi is 23 years old. Having a big-game situation in the regular season is a great opportunity to learn without it being as important as a playoff game. In past years, Pop would have sat three guys out of this game. Kawhi may always have the yips, but at least he can start figuring out how to deal with it now.

Agloco
03-15-2015, 08:25 PM

This. It's not even a game if Kyrie is even semi-mortal in that game.

wildchild
03-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Spurs aren't any better at home it doesn't matter

Not really, this season we're 25-8 at home, 16-16 on the road...

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Damn!

therealtruth
03-16-2015, 01:32 AM
Kawhi is 23 years old. Having a big-game situation in the regular season is a great opportunity to learn without it being as important as a playoff game. In past years, Pop would have sat three guys out of this game. Kawhi may always have the yips, but at least he can start figuring out how to deal with it now.

Pop tends to only sits guys during road games on national broadcast.

Obstructed_View
03-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Pop tends to only sits guys during road games on national broadcast.

Maybe, but for several years there it felt like he always sat someone during a big regular season matchup, national TV or no. It was actually good for building the confidence of the bench, but I like going all-in once in a while. Kawhi needs those situations to learn how to respond to the pressure.