PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LMFAO: Kyrie Drops Poop On The Spurs and Then Thanks Kobe..

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2015, 05:12 PM
All on my niggas dick.....just like when Clay Thompson had a career night...he's brining up Kobe...its clear that Kobe is the gold and platinum standard for the new generation.

Kyrie drops shit on the Spurs and then Thanks Kobe..:lmao

"As long as my elbow is pointed at the rim, I feel like it has a great chance to go in. I learned that from Kobe Bryant. If you get a good look at it and your elbow is pointed at the rim, it has a great chance of going in.”

Buddy Mignon
03-13-2015, 05:53 PM
You have to give it to the kid. He knew that he couldn't wait on Lebron scary ass to lead the way... so he channeled his inner Kobe. And that's shitting on Jimmy.

qawbo3NOmR4

elmanutres
03-14-2015, 07:11 PM
"As long as my elbow is pointed at the rim, I feel like it has a great chance to go in. I learned that from Kobe Bryant. If you get a good look at it and your elbow is pointed at the rim, it has a great chance of going in.”
are you kidding me? that was the advice :lol they teach you about lining up your elbow to the rim in fucking middle school. :lol the advice kirby gave to kyrie is dont stick your elbows out and you motherfuckers are impressed by that :lol i can tell you faggots dont ball.

DMC
03-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Kirby: "Don't fuck hotel whores in Denver"