PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi playing bully ball lol

dabom
03-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Many of ya faggots condemned Pop for increasing kawhi's offensive role earlier in the season when he was injured and didn't have a proper preseason.
It was in full display vs the cavs in a pre-playoff atmosphere game and it was masterful. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::w orthy::worthy:

Inefficient. :lmao

Not max player. :lmao

Role player. :lmao

Yeah he did miss some free throws but the whole game was :lobt2:

apalisoc_9
03-14-2015, 06:28 PM
The op is one of the most dominant posters in the last 4 years tbh..

Russell westbrook of spurstalk, IMO.

OP, the only guys that hate Kawhi are player fans who have agendas..They hate seeing a 23 year old young hood american become the best player for their Classy organization.

koriwhat
03-14-2015, 06:49 PM
They hate seeing a 23 year old young hood american become the best player for their Classy organization.

hood...lol... lmao thinking any one of us care about that "classy" title put on us fans or the org. i couldn't be happier seeing kawhi succeed more and more, day by day. i'm sure most of us feel the same. what i wish not to see is your new threads day after day or this lame shtick of yours thread after thread.

dabom
03-14-2015, 07:05 PM

OP, the only guys that hate Kawhi are player fans who have agendas..They hate seeing a 23 year old young hood american become the best player for their Classy organization.

:tu

spurraider21
03-14-2015, 07:12 PM

:tu

http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

dabom
03-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Pop realized in the dallas series that kawhi needs a post up game so when other teams decide to switch off of kawhi and put a shit defender on him, Kawhi will put them back in their place.

spursfaninla
03-14-2015, 07:17 PM
You like swinging at strawmen, attacking "mainstream" fans, when no one I know actually advocates the position you are slamming.

So, I don't know who you are talking to. I don't know anyone, on this board or otherwise, who hates anything about Kawhi, or anything about his success. So you and all your alts are imagining things I think.

However, of course, some people are COP or COM. That has been the case since those players came to SA.

COP and COM have nothing to do with Kawhi. The only swipes they make at Kwahi are in retaliation to Church of Kwahi members complaining about manu, tony, or tim.

As for one of your main themes: the supposed "big 3 fan" being the same as a "mainstream fan" schtick: I agree with you MAYBE if you are talking about last year, bc people were still catching up with what Kawhi is capable of.

Today?

I think, at least from the board members I have read, that the "big 3" are more a historical reference than anything.

Even so, I don't see us winning a championship if at least 2 of the big 3 don't play well.

In fact, I will "predict" that IF we win a championshp this year, it is only because 2 of the classic "big 3" play well; I think we can count of what Kwahi is going to give us, so that is not so much of a question to me.

I will say that timmy's D is more important than his offense. Parker would need to be able to get into the paint. Manu needs to pass well and also get into the paint. If 2 of the 3 can do that, Kwahi has enough support that we have a chance to go all the way.

The reason i think this is because splitter is not the defensive force he was last year, patty's shot is not on yet, and diaw's 3 (and everything else) are also not where they need to be. If those do not all change, the "big 3" will have to play near perfect for what they are capable of today to win it all.

dabom
03-14-2015, 07:22 PM
You like swinging at strawmen, attacking "mainstream" fans, when no one I know actually advocates the position you are slamming.

So, I don't know who you are talking to. I don't know anyone, on this board or otherwise, who hates anything about Kawhi, or anything about his success. So you and all your alts are imagining things I think.

However, of course, some people are COP or COM. That has been the case since those players came to SA.

COP and COM have nothing to do with Kawhi. The only swipes they make at Kwahi are in retaliation to Church of Kwahi members complaining about manu, tony, or tim.

As for one of your main themes: the supposed "big 3 fan" being the same as a "mainstream fan" schtick: I agree with you MAYBE if you are talking about last year, bc people were still catching up with what Kawhi is capable of.

Today?

I think, at least from the board members I have read, that the "big 3" are more a historical reference than anything.

Even so, I don't see us winning a championship if at least 2 of the big 3 don't play well.

In fact, I will "predict" that IF we win a championshp this year, it is only because 2 of the classic "big 3."

Didn't read too long but did catch that last part. If we win a championship this year it will be all on kawhi and tim and complimentary role players. Manu and tony will alternate between good and bad games like usual.

BillMc
03-14-2015, 07:24 PM
Just because someone is from the hood doesn't mean they can't be classy. Kawhi handles himself with dignity and professionalism. More power to him.

dabom
03-14-2015, 07:25 PM
You talk about me attacking "big 3 fans" or "mainstream fans" but I never said that. You thought that in your head. I just called out those faggots that doubted kawhi even when all the adv stats and eye test said kawhi was a beast since day one.
You might be a "mainstream fan" if you think things like this. :lmao

Blizzardwizard
03-14-2015, 07:48 PM
Player fans :lol

Leonard slurpers are pissing me off more than Parker haters now.

jARS mEsH sEt
03-14-2015, 10:15 PM

:lmao referring to yourself in the third person. You've reached new lows, HH.

look_at_g_shred
03-14-2015, 10:16 PM
First two posters are the same person..so shut the fuck up you fucking dick sucking faggot

dabom
03-14-2015, 11:30 PM
Lol at all ya fags.

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:43 AM
Lol at all ya fags.
You should Saran wrap the toilet. That always works and it's funny to see piss on the floor in the morning.

dabom
03-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Lol at all ya fags.

dabom
03-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Didn't read too long but did catch that last part. If we win a championship this year it will be all on kawhi and tim and complimentary role players. Manu and tony will alternate between good and bad games like usual.

So spot on. Manu ain't even playing and tony averaging like nothing and we blowing teams out.

unleashbaynes
03-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Why would you quote youself? Way to suck your own dick.