PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Will Kyrie Irving's rise to #1 option ruin LeBron mentally, 2011 Finals Wade style?

hitmantb
03-14-2015, 09:00 PM
In 2011 finals, had LeBron performed anywhere near his average numbers, Miami Heat would have won, Dwayne Wade would have won finals MVP, LeBron would have cemented his Scottie Pippen status. Instead, LeBron played the worst playoff series ever for a top-10 all time in his prime, while I don't think he was throwing the series intentionally, subconsciously I really believe his heart was not into it because Wade was leading.

This is why the 57 point game by Irving may be a blessing for everyone else in disguise. LeBron talks team ball but in the end he is only going to win as the #1 option, much like how Kobe would only win if he was the alpha dog. Irving, unlike Wade, is young and on the rise, he never really wanted return of the king which turns him from alpha to beta. Earlier in the season he wasn't on the same page with LeBron and it can easily re-surface now he single-handedly saved LeBron in San Antonio.

The perfect scenario would be ego feud between the two, Love doesn't even have Bosh status and leaves during the summer. LeBron set an unprecedented example of a player assembling super teams at will, in the East no less where he plays one good team at most per playoff, I hope the basketball god punishes him this time around.

DMC
03-15-2015, 02:02 AM
Shut your faggot mouth.

Clipper Nation
03-15-2015, 02:13 AM
OP with a strong entrant into the "Shittiest Take of 2015" race.

King Emmanuel
03-15-2015, 02:26 AM
all spurstalk special needs team

JohnnyMax
03-15-2015, 02:43 AM
Notice Spurstalk rarely mentions Lebron but is obsessed with talking about Kobe?

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 03:15 AM
Notice Spurstalk rarely mentions Lebron but is obsessed with talking about Kobe?
is that why you randomly brought up kobe in a lebron thread?

faggot

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2015, 03:26 AM
i wasnt impressed with lebrons game yesterday

just like the finals, he sits back to much waiting for his team mates to contribute, what happens when they dont contribute, he stays passive on offense...remember the finals where the heat kept on losing cause team mates were nowhere to be seen and his output was below his seasonal avgs, when his team get more involve it opens up his game

but im not concern about his game, cause kawhi/green backcourt defensive assignment can do their job on , its the fkn switch or hiding that kent parker on another player which makes it harder playing 4on5 out there where they were abuse him on the mismatch....

whatever happen to diaw, dude use to be able to check lebron no problem, ever since ringing and puttin on weight he cant defend for shit anymore

~O~
03-15-2015, 02:02 PM
is that why you randomly brought up kobe in a lebron thread?

faggot

:downspin:

2pac > Kobe
03-15-2015, 04:43 PM
lebron is a little bitch tbh, if u replaced his mind with my mind I woulda won 6 championship already