Pages : [1] 2

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Youtube is deleting it quick so try the livelink if its gone

bl3mxUOfhPc

http://liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

m>s
03-15-2015, 02:31 AM
That n!gger bitch hit and shoved a fucking child.like I can't even believe my eyes this is low even for pavement apes. I swear I cant fucking wait for the race war to get here I'm going to have a blast taking out the trash. Why can't these things ever happen when I'm around I would enjoy so much beating that b!tch into a coma.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 02:33 AM
All race talk aside, hitting that kid was pretty fucked up, tbh..

HI-FI
03-15-2015, 02:35 AM
i don't even feel like watching it, anger will start brewing in me Eric Bana/Munich style. reading the comments though, looks like they found the chimp's personal info and are sending it to the cops.

m>s
03-15-2015, 02:40 AM
Someone in the comments posted the address and said a lynching is in order...I hope they do. I would live to see it. Fucking **** is going down one way or the other with all of the people alerting the cops. You don't hit a fucking child but at least she brought another one over to our side. He's going to grow up hating n!ggers

DJR210
03-15-2015, 02:45 AM
Typical uneducated black trash from the ghetto. You have to be a low down piece of garbage to hit a kid trying to protect his family. Sad.

Can't wait to see the next coon get blasted by a white cop :tu

m>s
03-15-2015, 02:51 AM
Omg I've never been more pissed off in my entire life If I were there I would make this bitch feel as helpless and scared as that little boy.

This dumb bitch literally just did more recruiting to our movement than I ever could

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 02:52 AM
:lol m>s would probably shit himself if the girl in the OP stepped to him, tbh..

m>s
03-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Don't worry dude you think its funny your day is going to come fucking faggot. Let me know when you have a niglet so I can slap the shit out of it.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 03:12 AM
All race talk aside, hitting that kid was pretty fucked up, tbh..
its easy to say "all race talk aside" when its black on white. if it was white on black, this shit would be all over the news and the only thing that would be talked about is the racial aspect and :cry the growing problem :cry

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 03:13 AM
the girl literally got up and walked without a limp like nothing happened though :lol... both times

AlexJones
03-15-2015, 03:14 AM
I cried

m>s
03-15-2015, 03:17 AM
One thing is for certain, the n!gger problem in America is intolerable and it isn't going away, we need a solution..

AlexJones
03-15-2015, 03:18 AM
Jewtube trying to eradicate the video makes my blood boil

m>s
03-15-2015, 03:22 AM
Just like they did with Adolf hitler truth gone viral. The flood is coming and these progessive cultural Marxists are only making it worse

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2015, 03:30 AM
see what happens when u take a monkey out of its inhabitant...still a fkn monkey...

400yrs in america still acting like a monkey

lol evolution my ass

m>s
03-15-2015, 03:31 AM
Scary thing is while they're not breedinh in America, Nigeria is set to have a billion people in the coming centuries. They're raiding Europe in masse and also invading China now too. This is truly a global problem

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 03:49 AM
its easy to say "all race talk aside" when its black on white. if it was white on black, this shit would be all over the news and the only thing that would be talked about is the racial aspect and :cry the growing problem :cry

Well, police attacks and shootings that create racial uproar are a little different then a hoodrat fight, tbh:lol..

The girl in the video is a savage and should be punished accordingly, nothing to do with race, just environment..

m>s
03-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Attacking a child is worse than shooting a full grown thug

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 03:57 AM
The argument that Blacks present against police shootings is centered around their ubiquitous nature..it wasn't 1 particular shooting that began the movement, it was the prevalence of these incidents that bothered the majority of niggas..

If Black women beating random White kids became prevalent, I could understand the argument of racial hypocrisy, tbh..

Personally, I don't care, I accept that Black people have hoodrat counterparts, just like regular White people have their incestual, people of Walmart, Nascar-watching White Trash counterparts, too:lol..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 04:14 AM
Well, police attacks and shootings that create racial uproar are a little different then a hoodrat fight, tbh:lol..

The girl in the video is a savage and should be punished accordingly, nothing to do with race, just environment..
not even talking about police. if this very incident had reversed racial roles, just imagine the outcry. a bunch of white kids surrounded a black girl and her little brother, and assaulting them both. there is no chance in hell that it wouldnt become a mainstream media story

Robz4000
03-15-2015, 04:26 AM
Well that's fucked up.

SupremeGuy
03-15-2015, 04:40 AM
When's obama's press conference on black on white crime? Is eric holder going to investigate? I expect a full write up by the doj.

SupremeGuy
03-15-2015, 04:49 AM
but but but the frat guys from OU remember? :cry

Black people want to know why they're generally thought of as low life shit? Stuff like this. Too bad the racists on the left would rather focus on cops protecting themselves from thugs than expose some inconvenient truths about modern black society and culture. Black people will NEVER advance as a whole in this country until their behavior while in a group changes greatly. You know those pussies probably admired that piece of trash for that assault.

AlexJones
03-15-2015, 06:15 AM
Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107) Rob (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4399)diaz1412

Get in here nigs and explain this inexcusable behavior

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107) Rob (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4399)diaz1412

What makes you think I would know anything about this behavior. I don't condone women raising their voices let alone fighting. I'm a Ladiesluva. I will say this... that little white kid just got his first taste of hate. Also... I have a question for the honkies in this thread. Does it bother you more that the sista took a boot to the white girls face, or seeing a nigga fuck the girl that was getting her shit pushed in? I bet that shit was over a dude. I have news for you recessive gene fuckers... sistas are fighting mad over the fact that white women are stealing their men at an alarming rate. What are you guys going to do about that?

Thebesteva
03-15-2015, 07:36 AM
She didn't do nuthing

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2015, 07:38 AM
What makes you think I would know anything about this behavior. I don't condone women raising their voices let alone fighting. I'm a Ladiesluva. I will say this... that little white kid just got his first taste of hate. Also... I have a question for the honkies in this thread. Does it bother you more that the sista took a boot to the white girls face, or seeing a nigga fuck the girl that was getting her shit pushed in? I bet that shit was over a dude. I have news for you recessive gene fuckers... sistas are fighting mad over the fact that white women are stealing their men at an alarming rate. What are you guys going to do about that?

hey when the last and final naruto movie out kent?

SupremeGuy
03-15-2015, 07:51 AM
What makes you think I would know anything about this behavior. I don't condone women raising their voices let alone fighting. I'm a Ladiesluva. I will say this... that little white kid just got his first taste of hate. Also... I have a question for the honkies in this thread. Does it bother you more that the sista took a boot to the white girls face, or seeing a nigga fuck the girl that was getting her shit pushed in? I bet that shit was over a dude. I have news for you recessive gene fuckers... sistas are fighting mad over the fact that white women are stealing their men at an alarming rate. What are you guys going to do about that?This post contains zero naruto news; that's not like you, is everything ok at home?

jeebus
03-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Gotta look at it this way. Even if the jews and SJWs don't allow anything to be done to those coons, history will. How so? Well, history shows that those white kids will probably end up being successful in life. Their kids will probably be successful and so on and so forth. The monkeys? Not so much. They'll live in a single wide or perhaps a small garden home that was left behind during white flight. They'll have no money and, if luck is on our side, they'll die in gang violence. If not an early death, they'll be knocked up by one of their homies multiple times, but never the same man. They'll "raise" their kids on their own and have their own shitty life, living in fear and having no hope.

Or maybe one day, the brother or the sister will see their attackers on the nightly news on their 72 inch 4k tv and see that they were victim of a drive by. They won't know it was specifically them but honestly, who gives a shit about some animals that got rabid once and are now killed?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-15-2015, 08:18 AM
People need to educate themselves on equity. Especially future lawyers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Gotta look at it this way. Even if the jews and SJWs don't allow anything to be done to those coons, history will. How so? Well, history shows that those white kids will probably end up being successful in life. Their kids will probably be successful and so on and so forth. The monkeys? Not so much. They'll live in a single wide or perhaps a small garden home that was left behind during white flight. They'll have no money and, if luck is on our side, they'll die in gang violence. If not an early death, they'll be knocked up by one of their homies multiple times, but never the same man. They'll "raise" their kids on their own and have their own shitty life, living in fear and having no hope.

Or maybe one day, the brother or the sister will see their attackers on the nightly news on their 72 inch 4k tv and see that they were victim of a drive by. They won't know it was specifically them but honestly, who gives a shit about some animals that got rabid once and are now killed?
Shut the fuck up I didn't read your retarded Texan garbage

SupremeGuy
03-15-2015, 08:26 AM
So far the people defending this shit are: narutoluva and catman. :lmao

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 09:56 AM

aren't you a sand ******??? the white supremacists don't need anymore help, chill.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 09:58 AM
as far as the fight, thats what the white girl gets for calling people the N word. she'll be okay.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:00 AM
as far as the fight, thats what the white girl gets for calling people the N word. she'll be okay.

What evidence do you have she called anyone the N word? Nothing in that video indicates she did anything wrong.

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 10:01 AM
Of course nobody is focusing on the fact that some **** hit a little kid. Of course people are taking the race of the parties in question and projecting their own personal feelings toward that.

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 10:04 AM
What evidence do you have she called anyone the N word? Nothing in that video indicates she did anything wrong.

:cry because that's the only way a black person would ever get violent, we're all linked telepathically and not individuals acting of our own accord, I somehow need to justify this because my little brain won't allow me to actually criticize the actions of another black person :cry

there's like 6 billion people on earth you faggots. some of em are gonna be batshit.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:04 AM

yes she did and the evidence is all over black twitter.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:05 AM
its 2015 and whites are still stuck on race. they call each other nigga and then turn around and do racist shit. its like, do you want to be a white supremacist or a wigger, make up your mind.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:06 AM

What evidence? Be specific.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:10 AM
its 2015 and whites are still stuck on race. they call each other nigga and then turn around and do racist shit. its like, do you want to be a white supremacist or a wigger, make up your mind.

Meanwhile black people use the word nigga left and right as a synonym for "dude" or "bro" and then get mad when white people do the same thing.

:cryequality:cry

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 10:11 AM

Nothing, IMO, justifies punching that little kid. Nada. That person is trash and needs to be held accountable for that. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen somebody do.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Meanwhile black people use the word nigga left and right as a synonym for "dude" or "bro" and then get mad when white people do the same thing.

:cryequality:cry

the hard -ER is the difference and some blacks give non blacks a pass to call them a nigga when used as a term of endearment. its just funny seeing whites call each other nigga, they wanna be black sooooo bad.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:16 AM
What evidence? Be specific.

if you really want to know what started this hoodrat fight, then do your own research fam. you're obviously emotionally invested in this beatdown so it shouldn't be a problem.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:17 AM
Nothing, IMO, justifies punching that little kid. Nada. That person is trash and needs to be held accountable for that. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen somebody do.

yea i agree about pushing the little boy, that was the only thing about the vid i didn't like. fuck them for that, word.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:17 AM
the hard -ER is the difference and some blacks give non blacks a pass to call them a nigga when used as a term of endearment. its just funny seeing whites call each other nigga, they wanna be black sooooo bad.

So which one did this girl say? Still waiting for actual evidence either way.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:19 AM
if you really want to know what started this hoodrat fight, then do your own research fam. you're obviously emotionally invested in this beatdown so it shouldn't be a problem.

How am I emotionally invested? All I did was respond to your post and ask for evidence that the white girl used the N word.

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 10:22 AM
yea i agree about pushing the little boy, that was the only thing about the vid i didn't like. fuck them for that, word.

:tu and tbf, the mother of the kid was putting him into a pretty fucking horrid situation, like what are you doing getting in fucking hood rat fights when you have your kid with you.....

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 10:23 AM
So which one did this girl say? Still waiting for actual evidence either way.
she used the hard -ER. the explanation from both parties involved is on twitter. i found the info in less than 5 minutes. if i can do it, so can you. good luck:bobo

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:26 AM
she used the hard -ER. the explanation from both parties involved is on twitter. i found the info in less than 5 minutes. if i can do it, so can you. good luck:bobo

So you're claiming you have evidence but refuse to post it.

Solid argument.

Will Hunting
03-15-2015, 10:27 AM
:tu and tbf, the mother of the kid was putting him into a pretty fucking horrid situation, like what are you doing getting in fucking hood rat fights when you have your kid with you.....

Unless the title of the video is wrong, that was her little brother.

jeebus
03-15-2015, 10:33 AM
the racist black panther crew backpedaling hard in this thread, trying desperately to validate the video. typical.

Red Hawk #21
03-15-2015, 10:41 AM
That video is fucked up. Man, I know there's a difference between Black People and Niggas but it just seems there are way more niggas than Black People tbqh. As fucked up as this shit is we still have Trill Clinton in here trying to defend this savagery. I'm sure that girl did nothing to those savages, you can even hear her screaming "What did I do?" as the savage was kicking her. You don't have to do anything to those coons for them to harm you, just walking in front of them is enough of a reason for them to attack.

jeebus
03-15-2015, 10:44 AM
That video is fucked up. Man, I know there's a difference between Black People and Niggas but it just seems there are way more niggas than Black People tbqh. As fucked up as this shit is we still have Trill Clinton in here trying to defend this savagery. I'm sure that girl did nothing to those savages, you can even hear her screaming "What did I do?" as the savage was kicking her. You don't have to do anything to those coons for them to harm you, just walking in front of them is enough of a reason for them to attack.

:cry but "black" twitter! :cry

Infinite_limit
03-15-2015, 10:44 AM
What do I youTUBE

cantthinkofanything
03-15-2015, 10:47 AM
What do I youTUBE

Just go to the LiveLeak link in the op.

Red Hawk #21
03-15-2015, 10:48 AM
:flipoff that negress in the vid tbh

cantthinkofanything
03-15-2015, 10:52 AM
^ what that say? I need a translation please.

Red Hawk #21
03-15-2015, 11:01 AM
^ what that say? I need a translation please.

I edited that image, it took up too much space tbh

cantthinkofanything
03-15-2015, 11:11 AM

Lol. No...I saw the original. I was saying that it was difficult to understand some of the posts.

03-15-2015, 11:35 AM
see what happens when u take a monkey out of its inhabitant...still a fkn monkey...

400yrs in america still acting like a monkey

lol evolution my assyeah the first ~350 years here were real progressive for us blackies hahahah

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:37 AM

Yawn.....wake me up when you give a shit about Trayvon being stalked and murdered...until then I'm going to cook me some popcawn....:lol

03-15-2015, 11:37 AM
She didn't do nuthing

:tu

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:38 AM
That n!gger bitch hit and shoved a fucking child.like I can't even believe my eyes this is low even for pavement apes. I swear I cant fucking wait for the race war to get here I'm going to have a blast taking out the trash. Why can't these things ever happen when I'm around I would enjoy so much beating that b!tch into a coma.

3 words..

Fish and Bang

ohmwrecker
03-15-2015, 11:39 AM
That kid looked mixed to me.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Someone in the comments posted the address and said a lynching is in order...I hope they do. I would live to see it. Fucking **** is going down one way or the other with all of the people alerting the cops. You don't hit a fucking child but at least she brought another one over to our side. He's going to grow up hating n!ggers

You always want to see others do something instead of doing it yourself...you also only want to fight in the context of a race war....you are such a dickless coward..and now I see why DMC got you driving 300 miles to go on trips on his yacht so that he can fuck you in the ass.....

ohmwrecker
03-15-2015, 11:48 AM
I think people who take video of shit like this and do nothing to stop it should be prosecuted as well. Especially when they do it so gleefully.

03-15-2015, 11:48 AM
You always want to see others do something instead of doing it yourself...you also only want to fight in the context of a race war....you are such a dickless coward..and now I see why DMC got you driving 300 miles to go on trips on his yacht so that he can fuck you in the ass.....

Whew

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:50 AM
My new soon to be sig in honor of Fish and Bang trips....DMC is a pimp...and M>s is the gimp in the polka dot speedos...

qqVrGPiwtpY

jeebus
03-15-2015, 11:52 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10406853_1391324431158763_6722139248456114534_n.jp g?oh=ee11ce674078c141e824942f847ebd1f&oe=5576EF7C&__gda__=1434839031_f4820326bb1e5238221a859beb6bf67 6

:lol she looks like Steve Francis' sister

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:53 AM
I think people who take video of shit like this and do nothing to stop it should be prosecuted as well. Especially when they do it so gleefully.

I would have protected the white girl....i love white women way too much to see shit like this go down...I would have put cases on all those bitches standing by watching her get attacked....leave white women the fuck alone...but fuck you frost kings....

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 11:55 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10406853_1391324431158763_6722139248456114534_n.jp g?oh=ee11ce674078c141e824942f847ebd1f&oe=5576EF7C&__gda__=1434839031_f4820326bb1e5238221a859beb6bf67 6

:lol she looks like Steve Francis' sister

Dam....:lmao If i fucking looked like the creature from the black lagoon I would be mad all the time too...

That bitch know shes fugly...vomit worthy

Infinite_limit
03-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Classy sneaker necklace

Red Hawk #21
03-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Classy sneaker necklace

Some of these "people" are fucking hopeless.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 12:19 PM
If i was that ugly I'd be wearing an MJ shoe necklace to detract from my face as well..

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Typical uneducated black trash from the ghetto. You have to be a low down piece of garbage to hit a kid trying to protect his family. Sad.

Can't wait to see the next coon get blasted by a white cop :tu
settle down ******. no need for that talk. you're better than that. she hit him, white moms kill their kids and get away with it.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:27 PM
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Lacey-Spears-Trial-White-Plains-Kill-Son-Salt-Poison-Court-Defense-Murder-Manslaughter-290666441.html

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/11/26/cops-foster-mom-slams-tots-head-floor-kills-her

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/11/26/cops-foster-mom-slams-tots-head-floor-kills-her

:lmaowhite people:lmao

RD2191
white people are trash pieces of shit

RD2191
they should be lynched

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:29 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819947/Body-report-boy-tossed-bridge.html

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:29 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mother-attempted-murder-children-met-20150115-story.html

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 12:30 PM

Not the women

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:31 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sicko-mom-shoots-children-sign-love-article-1.1778790

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:32 PM
http://pix11.com/2014/04/09/mother-convicted-of-killing-baby-hiding-remains-in-storage-unit/

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Classy sneaker necklace

:lmao that's supposed to be an adult. Sad.

Stalin

Scrah, no need to lash out, just because whites have been dominating this planet since the dawn of history.

RD2191
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mother-who-murdered-children-and-put-babies-corpses-in-the-boot-of-her-car-to-launch-appeal-7777633.html

Koolaid_Man
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sicko-mom-shoots-children-sign-love-article-1.1778790

Hey bruh chillax with that shit...

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Scrah, no need to lash out, just because whites have been dominating this planet since the dawn of history.
Egyptians are white? Romans are white? Persians are white? Greeks are white?

And i'm not ignorant. I don't say stupid shit like "typical black piece of trash". People of all races do stupid disgusting evil shit.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 12:35 PM

Dominating eating negro jizz from secretly white soaked putty lol

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:36 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/11/26/murrieta-mom-arrested-for-allegedly-starving-twin-3-year-old-sons/

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:37 PM
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/05/01/schenecker-trial-jury-selection

jeebus
03-15-2015, 12:37 PM
settle down ******. no need for that talk. you're better than that. she hit him, white moms kill their kids and get away with it.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Lacey-Spears-Trial-White-Plains-Kill-Son-Salt-Poison-Court-Defense-Murder-Manslaughter-290666441.html

:lmaowhite people:lmao

they should be lynched

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819947/Body-report-boy-tossed-bridge.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mother-attempted-murder-children-met-20150115-story.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/18/-sp-child-soldiers-central-african-republic-doubled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2694117/I-did-not-respect-traditions-killed-babies-Agony-Ethiopian-mother-15-cursed-children-thrown-hungry-crocodiles-tribal-elders.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/what-happened-in-rwanda-is-happening-again-in-africa/article17835328/?page=all

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

:lol you citing a couple of cases
:lol you're ignoring a whole continent
:lol robdumbfuckaz

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:39 PM
brah you a middle east bean.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/18/-sp-child-soldiers-central-african-republic-doubled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2694117/I-did-not-respect-traditions-killed-babies-Agony-Ethiopian-mother-15-cursed-children-thrown-hungry-crocodiles-tribal-elders.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/what-happened-in-rwanda-is-happening-again-in-africa/article17835328/?page=all

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

:lol you citing a couple of cases
:lol you're ignoring a whole continent
:lol robdumbfuckaz
usa is africa? stfu pussy. hiding behind a screen when you know your bitch ass looks down when a black man passes you on the street.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:41 PM
"look at me im an internet racist' "im so edgy":lmao

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 12:42 PM
:lol I like how when a white person does something crazy/stupid/ignorant it's an isolated incident, but when a black person does the same thing it somehow reflects on their entire race

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:43 PM
:lol I like how when a white person does something crazy/stupid/ignorant it's an isolated incident, but when a black person does the same thing it somehow reflects on their entire race
because of dumbfucks like jeebus, tbh. ignorant bitches hiding behind a screen.

RD2191
Dominating eating negro jizz from secretly white soaked putty lol
white bitches love black and brown meat, tbh

Koolaid_Man
usa is africa? stfu pussy. hiding behind a screen when you know your bitch ass looks down when a black man passes you on the street.

This is true...

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 12:44 PM
white bitches love black and brown meat, tbh

I know first hand this is true

DMC
03-15-2015, 12:45 PM
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mother-who-murdered-children-and-put-babies-corpses-in-the-boot-of-her-car-to-launch-appeal-7777633.html

You're melting down, you've become a refried be@ner.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 12:46 PM

Bingo....only uneducated toothless rednecks think like this...i dont give a fuck about those morons in the video...

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:47 PM
sup fat hands? you have a special sized keyboard that allows you to type with extra fat fingers?

Koolaid_Man
How hard do you fuck em on the yacht

RD2191
How hard do you fuck em on the yacht
:lmao

m>s
03-15-2015, 12:48 PM
So get the duck out of our countries then and you won't have to deal with it. I don't care what you think if it meant you'd just duck off and take every last shitskin with you.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:49 PM
So get the duck out of our countries then and you won't have to deal with it. I don't care what you think if it meant you'd just duck off and take every last shitskin with you.
my country. my people were here first. even if its spanish or native american/indian. you mad bro?

RD2191
03-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Yes, you're ignorant. Greek and Roman are white, Egyptians and Persians had their time, but not anymore. White, though, still top of the food chain, scrah. Split all the |3eaner mullet hairs you like, facts are facts.
greeks and romans are not white.

Stalin
03-15-2015, 12:52 PM

And i'm not ignorant. I don't say stupid shit like "typical black piece of trash". People of all races do stupid disgusting evil shit.

Yes, you're ignorant. Greek and Roman are white, Egyptians and Persians had their time, but not anymore. White, though, still top of the food chain, scrah. Split all the |3eaner mullet hairs you like, facts are facts.

Koolaid_Man

Shut your ass up....ohh wait that will be dam near impossible with DMC's cock slanging prowess around...

Stalin
greeks and romans are not white.

Yes, they are dummy, lel.

m>s
03-15-2015, 12:53 PM

Of course Italians and Greeks are white you fucking retard. What continent are they on?

Stalin
03-15-2015, 12:53 PM
There are only four races, White, Black, Mongoloid, and Native.

Stalin
03-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Of course Italians and Greeks are white you fucking retard. What continent are they on?

This dumb |3eaner perfect example of Dunning Kruger effect, IMO TBH.

m>s
03-15-2015, 12:57 PM
my country. my people were here first. even if its spanish or native american/indian. you mad bro?
Your country Huh? You didn't build shit. This country wa built by white anglo Saxon Protestants. so you're bative american or mexican? Because the natives in mexico were separate people from the tribes up here. You Comanche or something it are you an Aztec? You can't even claim that this whole of the Americas was supposedly yours if your yrube would have been scalped and killed if you showed your little face around present day america

~O~
03-15-2015, 12:58 PM
As a black person, I apologize for their ignorance and upbringing. However, lets not be hypocritical.

~O~
03-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Well...its too late lol.

jeebus
03-15-2015, 01:00 PM
:lol the meltdown in this thread

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:00 PM
sup fat hands? you have a special sized keyboard that allows you to type with extra fat fingers?

I have a special sized yard that allows your kinfolk to make money so you can make garbage can pasole.

Stalin
03-15-2015, 01:02 PM

:lol:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey fish and fuck...

Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.

Most Italians look more like Arabs....

Europe never really had any major civilizations until the Renaissnance, Greece and Rome were on the far outskirts of Europe and were populated by Semitic-looking people who had absorbed the culture of the Nile Valley civilizations, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. basically everywhere that WASN'T white.

Europe was the last continent to experience a great indigenous culture with the Renaissance LOL thousands of hears after Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.

This embarrasses them so they try to claim Italians as white even though most of them obviously aren't.

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Yeah I don't know why people are getting so asshurt
when people are obviously outraged because she just beat up a four year old. Anyone
who condones that needs to be taken out back and put down like a rabid dog.

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Hey fish and fuck...

Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.

Europe never really had any major civilizations until the Renaissnance, Greece and Rome were on the far outskirts of Europe and were populated by Semitic-looking people who had absorbed the culture of the Nile Valley civilizations, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. basically everywhere that WASN'T white.

Europe was the last continent to experience a great indigenous culture with the Renaissance LOL thousands of hears after Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.

This embarrasses them so they try to claim Italians as white even though most of them obviously aren't.

shut the fuck up you've never been out of the states or seen an Italian. They're Rught below
fucking austria and next to France.

Molotov
Hey fish and fuck...

Just stop.

DMC
Hey fish and fuck...

The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American) (16.5%), Irish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_American) (11.9%), English Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_American) (9.2%), Italian Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American) (5.5%), Mexican Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_American) (5.4%), French Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_American) (4%), Polish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_American) (3%), Scottish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_American) (1.9%), Dutch Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_American) (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_American) (1.5%).[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-6)[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-7) However, the population of Americans of English or other British ancestry is thought to be larger than that reported to the census, as some families of this origin that have resided in the United States for many generations prefer to identify themselves as simply 'Americans'.[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-8)[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-9)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-10)[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-11)
Whites (including Hispanics who identified as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 245,532,000, or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,816,000, or 62.6% of the U.S. population.

Wiki

Even when you try you fail. Stick to fake fuck stories and wigger shit. Leave the serious shit to educated folk.

jeebus
Hey fish and fuck...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE6B284HU6QCH441U

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:07 PM
It's kind of funny how when an Italian takes a 23 and me DNA test it comes back as european. Italians are some of our most fanatical brothers in this struggle. I have my ear to the ground in Italy and they are starting to attack the Arabs and drive them from our lands. They just burned down a sandn!gger holding facility recently

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-15-2015, 01:10 PM
Why are people even trying to defend this? That video was fucking disgusting.

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:10 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE6B284HU6QCH441U

You know that's not his words because he doesn't have the .... after every sentence.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:11 PM
I have a special sized yard that allows your kinfolk to make money so you can make garbage can pasole.
too fat to do it yourself? :lol

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:12 PM
italians arent white. tf you losers on.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:12 PM
It's kind of funny how when an Italian takes a 23 and me DNA test it comes back as european. Italians are some of our most fanatical brothers in this struggle. I have my ear to the ground in Italy and they are starting to attack the Arabs and drive them from our lands. They just burned down a sandn!gger holding facility recently
It is a common misconception that North-African and Middle Eastern People are racially different to the white race but completely unfounded. One does not have to be light skinned to be "white".
The "Caucasian" racial group encompasses many different ethnic groups .

Anthropologists do argue a lot about which ethnic groups do belong in the "caucasian" grouping , especially as many of the classifications are based on 19 th century cranial measurings and some dubious social anthropology research ( some of it extremely racist) but most Anthropologists will include the Middle East (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/Middle_East.html) and North African ethnies as part of the "white" race ( which is still not that defined a term in many respects) . Many anthropologists also include Southern India (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/South_India.html) and South Asia (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/South_Asia.html)into the "Caucasian" bag.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:14 PM
if italians are white then so are all Indians from India

Koolaid_Man
You know that's not his words because he doesn't have the .... after every sentence.

Im good at what I do....everything i post is true bait....except for your fish and fuck trips ...that shit is real...

RD2191
besides, race does not exist. dumb fucks.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Im good at what I do....everything i post is true bait....except for your fish and fuck trips ...that shit is real...
dmc has to be a faggot tbh

Koolaid_Man

So was Trayvons death...now go eat a pickle

DUNCANownsKOBE
It is a common misconception that North-African and Middle Eastern People are racially different to the white race but completely unfounded. One does not have to be light skinned to be "white".
The "Caucasian" racial group encompasses many different ethnic groups .

Anthropologists do argue a lot about which ethnic groups do belong in the "caucasian" grouping , especially as many of the classifications are based on 19 th century cranial measurings and some dubious social anthropology research ( some of it extremely racist) but most Anthropologists will include the Middle East (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/Middle_East.html) and North African ethnies as part of the "white" race ( which is still not that defined a term in many respects) . Many anthropologists also include Southern India (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/South_India.html) and South Asia (http://www.city-data.com/knowledge/South_Asia.html)into the "Caucasian" bag.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/history/398565-greeks-considered-white-people.html

:lol you got more stuff to plagiarize?

RD2191
:lol@ all the insecure "white people" in this thread. crofl. but but i am white!:madrun

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:16 PM
defend? are you stupid or just retarded? you're missing the point entirely.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-15-2015, 01:17 PM
defend? are you stupid or just retarded? you're missing the point entirely.

Was Trill Clinton not defending the attack ITT?

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:17 PM
besides Arabs fucked the Italians just like they did the Spanish. that's why you see dark skinned Italians and Spaniards

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Was Trill Clinton not defending the attack ITT?
if he was then i can't support that. :lol

Koolaid_Man
http://www.city-data.com/forum/history/398565-greeks-considered-white-people.html

:lol you got more stuff to plagiarize?

Everyone knows I plagarize and have for years..i believe if you're not cheating you're not trying...

m>s
?
Italy is located on the european continent, India is in Asia dumbfuck

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:19 PM
?
Italy is located on the european continent, India is in Asia dumbfuck
what? are you on crack? that's what you're getting from that? crofl

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm just happy to see Jeebus and his homo boys so butthurt....great..

DMC
On U.S. Census forms, 90% of Indian Americans self-reported as Asian Indian. The US Census includes people who wrote in Bharati (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India), Dravidian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_languages), Hindu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu), Indo-Aryan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_people), Indo-Dravidian,[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-UoV-13) Pacific Asian[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-UoV-13) (see Indo Kiwi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_Kiwi)and Indo Fijian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Fiji)), or East Indian in the "Some other race" section [14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-Umich-14) as "Asian Indians". The remaining self-reported as white (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people), brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_people), and a small proportion as black (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people).[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-Morning-15)

Wrong again, Mr Bean.

Stalin
italians arent white. tf you losers on.

lel Dunning Kruger

RD2191
ms outing himself as an italian greaseball. lol what a pathetic piece of shit. im white tho!!!!

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:21 PM
On U.S. Census forms, 90% of Indian Americans self-reported as Asian Indian. The US Census includes people who wrote in Bharati (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India), Dravidian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_languages), Hindu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu), Indo-Aryan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_people), Indo-Dravidian,[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-UoV-13) Pacific Asian[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-UoV-13) (see Indo Kiwi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_Kiwi)and Indo Fijian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Fiji)), or East Indian in the "Some other race" section [14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-Umich-14) as "Asian Indians". The remaining self-reported as white (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people), brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_people), and a small proportion as black (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people).[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#cite_not e-Morning-15)

Wrong again, Mr Bean.
as i said, if Italians are white then so are Indians

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm just happy to see Jeebus and his homo boys so butthurt....great..

Says the faggot who cruises Topix talking about dad sex.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:22 PM

Wrong again, Mr Bean.

You plagarize too i see....lol Mr. fish n fuck

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:22 PM
as i said, if Italians are white then so are Indians

I showed you that Italians are considered white but Indians are not, by their own races. You're an uneducated greasy spic.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:24 PM
I showed you that Italians are considered white but Indians are not, by their own races. You're an uneducated greasy spic.
Italians are mixed with arabs and a variety of ancestries. :lolmelting down cuz you're fat white and stupid

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:25 PM
Italians are mixed with arabs and a variety of ancestries. :lolmelting down cuz you're fat white and stupid

Don't you have some yard flamingos to move, some tires to put flowers in, some azul paint to put on your South Flores 5 room house?

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:25 PM
I know you're retarded and hate science but when an Italian takes a DNA test it literally says european. They're as european as you can be

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:26 PM
:lmaoItalians are white. I thought I had heard it all.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:26 PM
aren't you a sand ******??? the white supremacists don't need anymore help, chill.
i dont care. calling it how i see it.

and what i said is exactly why i dont buy the race baiting narrative on the news

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:27 PM
i dont care. calling it how i see it.

and what i said is exactly why i dont buy the race baiting narrative on the news
Translation: Yes I am a sand coon.

RD2191
I know you're retarded and hate science but when an Italian takes a DNA test it literally says european. They're as european as you can be
So? Europe got fucked but by many different races and ethnicities.:lol

Stalin
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

There, actually only 3 races in the world, Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

m>s
>Italians
>not white

pick one. This is like literally what JIDF does to
try and divide and conquer white people. Nice try dickface

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:28 PM
ms outing himself as an italian greaseball. lol what a pathetic piece of shit. im white tho!!!!

Any time you can be persuaded to drive 300 + miles to meet a stranger on the internet to get on his one room yacht to go deep sea fishing with him you've got to be a greaseball...can you imagine how that faggot ass conversation went...can you in
Imagine their initial greeting when they finally met each other...i wonder who washed tbe dishes after their first meal....lol

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:28 PM
So? Europe got fucked but by many different races and ethnicities.:lol
God did that because of the tower of Babel.. you know.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Any time you can be persuaded to drive 300 + miles to meet a stranger on the internet to get on his one room yacht to go deep sea fishing with him you've got to be a greaseball...can you imagine how that faggot ass conversation went...can you in
Imagine their initial greeting when they finally met each other...i wonder who washed tbe dishes after their first meal....lol
:lmaoI'm dead.

DMC

I don't know what's more pathetic, this schtick or you believing I have a yacht.

RD2191
God did that because of the tower of Babel.. you know.
It is what it is.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

There, actually only 3 races in the world, Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.
So Indians are what?

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
So Indians are what?

Most are Microsoft Windows employees, so they say.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Translation: Yes I am a sand coon.
armenians are caucasian

RD2191
armenians are caucasian
:lol

RD2191
Most are Microsoft Windows employees, so they say.
well this probably true

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:32 PM
I don't know what's more pathetic, this schtick or you believing I have a yacht.

I believe you do....i will give you that in exchange for M>s priceless testimony....lol

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:32 PM
armenians are caucasian

hes trying divide and conquer tactics brother, he wants us fighting against eachother rather than uniting against the n!gger and brown scourge

m>s
03-15-2015, 01:34 PM
I believe you do....i will give you that in exchange for M>s priceless testimony....lol

Yeah youre pretty much that guy who will believe anything Cedric. Remember when you thought kobe Bryant was top 10 all time because Stephen a smith said so :lmao

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:34 PM
hes trying divide and conquer tactics brother, he wants us fighting against eachother rather than uniting against the n!gger and brown scourge
:lol:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:35 PM

Im not trying to divide i want his cock to stay in your ass

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 01:35 PM

m>s, you my cracka but this shit right here is funny!!!:lol

so you admit y'all fucked but it wasn't a yacht? cool

armenians are caucasian

since, when fam?i remember i called you a white boy and you said you're not white, you're armenian. it can't be two ways. you're a sand coon and there is nothing wrong with that.

can y'all keep this thread going until i get back from the gym and from the salon? ya boy getting a pedicure to get my feets right for the summer time.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:36 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/f60f57b7a89cd128b0f7c0840fb0c283.png
^^^

"shhhhhh"

-Spurraider21, 3-15-15

Stalin
So Indians are what?

They are a derivative of white, like Hamitic, and Semitic.

DMC
Im not trying to divide i want his cock
Wow, straight and to the point.

Koolaid_Man
Yeah youre pretty much that guy who will believe anything Cedric. Remember when you thought kobe Bryant was top 10 all time because Stephen a smith said so :lmao

its cedrique from nigeria ok fnf

RD2191
did you fags knows italians were once considered black in the usa?:lmao

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 01:37 PM
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American) (16.5%), Irish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_American) (11.9%), English Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_American) (9.2%), Italian Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American) (5.5%), Mexican Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_American) (5.4%), French Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_American) (4%), Polish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_American) (3%), Scottish Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_American) (1.9%), Dutch Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_American) (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_American) (1.5%).[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-6)[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-7) However, the population of Americans of English or other British ancestry is thought to be larger than that reported to the census, as some families of this origin that have resided in the United States for many generations prefer to identify themselves as simply 'Americans'.[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-8)[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-9)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-10)[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American#cite_note-11)
Whites (including Hispanics who identified as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 245,532,000, or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,816,000, or 62.6% of the U.S. population.

Wiki

Even when you try you fail. Stick to fake fuck stories and wigger shit. Leave the serious shit to educated folk.

Mexicans are white?

Trill Clinton
pale skin is an attractive trait? yuck

RD2191
They are a derivative of white, like Hamitic, and Semitic.
so indians from india are white? k thanks

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:38 PM
^^^

"shhhhhh"

-Spurraider21, 3-15-15
til Indians are white

DMC
^^^

"shhhhhh"

-Spurraider21, 3-15-15
mah nigga, welcome to the white world. Enjoy your stay. Ignore the be@ners tending the lawn, they tend to drool over the white lifestyle.

Buddy Mignon
m>s (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27774), you my cracka but this shit right here is funny!!!:lol

so you admit y'all fucked but it wasn't a yacht? cool

since, when fam?i remember i called you a white boy and you said you're not white, you're armenian. it can't be two ways. you're a sand coon and there is nothing wrong with that.

can y'all keep this thread going until i get back from the gym and from the salon? ya boy getting a pedicure to get my feets right for the summer time.

Pimp on playa... pimp on.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:39 PM
if you also remember, i've long said that race is a retarded outdated concept, and i find identifying myself by race is just stupid. but if we're going to force a conversation about race, armenians are considered to be caucasian. if i ever said i'm not white, im armenian, it was probably to differentiate from historic white america. im in the first generation of my fam to be born stateside, parents immigrated from the ussr

RD2191
spurraider white?:lmao

Koolaid_Man
m>s (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27774), you my cracka but this shit right here is funny!!!:lol

so you admit y'all fucked but it wasn't a yacht? cool.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:40 PM

Koolaid_Man
Wow, straight and to the point.

Lame

spurraider21
spurraider white?:lmao
more believable than roberto diaz from amarillo being white/african :lol

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:41 PM
"Are Armenians white or no white?
I'm Armenian.
And i have dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, etc, and people say i look middle eastern. ( i dont think i do, i look Armenian.)
and this group of girls at my old highschool used to call me a terroist and stuff such as that.
Also when 9/11 occured my dad and I used to get really dirty looks.
Now i know Armenia is not in the middle east. so were not middle eastern. I dont get why people think that.
Armenians are white right?

and most people dont even know where armenia is when i tell them thats what i am.
why does no one know?"

found spurraider looking for reassurance:lmao

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:42 PM
"Are Armenians white or no white?

I'm Armenian.
And i have dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, etc, and people say i look middle eastern. ( i dont think i do, i look Armenian.)
and this group of girls at my old highschool used to call me a terroist and stuff such as that.
Also when 9/11 occured my dad and I used to get really dirty looks.
Now i know Armenia is not in the middle east. so were not middle eastern. I dont get why people think that.
Armenians are white right?

and most people dont even know where armenia is when i tell them thats what i am.
why does no one know?"

found spurraider looking for reassurance:lmao
:rollin... but i went to an armenian school, so i never had that issue

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Mexicans are white?

They were bred by invaders tbh. There are plenty blonde hair, blue eyed Mexicans. I know a few. Gueros.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:43 PM
more believable than roberto diaz from amarillo being white/african :lol
i have Scottish and french ancestry mixed with spanish and african. my great grandparents were wade and king in surname. all blue and green eyes. im not a huge faggot though so i could give 2 fucks about being white brown or black.

RD2191
:rollin... but i went to an armenian school, so i never had that issue

Stalin
Arabs could not have fucked Romans because Rome came and went before Arabs came to power. Delusional, |3eaner Dunning Kruger, melting down, just can't seem to deal with how dumb he really is.

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 01:44 PM
pale skin is an attractive trait? yuck

Fuck no. Definitely need a chick that has a little tan and looks like she actually goes outside rather than some fugly fair skinned bitch that looks like she lives in some dungeon.

DMC
You know Amarillo means "yellow", right? Yellow fuck.

Koolaid_Man

I like going ham on M>s....DMC is a bitch fucking pimp just taking up for his hoe

DMC
03-15-2015, 01:45 PM
i have Scottish and french ancestry mixed with spanish and african. my great grandparents were wade and king in surname. all blue and green eyes. im not a huge faggot though so i could give 2 fucks about being white brown or black.
Yet you associate yourself with be@ners.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:46 PM
"3. There is great genetic diversity within all human populations. Pure races, in the sense of genetically homogenous populations, do not exist in the human species today, nor is there any evidence that they have ever existed in the past."

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:47 PM
http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

end thread suck a dick white boys

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:47 PM
http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

end thread suck a dick white boys
race has long been an outdated concept. that's why ive always found people who "band together" with their race to be stupid, backwards... nobody does it better than black america

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Yet you associate yourself with be@ners.
they're good people. imo. not the pieces of shit with 7 kids and on food stamps but that's why the usa should step up border security.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Arabs could not have fucked Romans because Rome came and went before Arabs came to power. Delusional, |3eaner Dunning Kruger, melting down, just can't seem to deal with how dumb he really is.
arabs fucked italians, don't cry about it, it happened. and what is a roman? the roman empire covered many different ethnic groups. lol. nice try dumb fuck.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:52 PM
"But despite Hollywood's near-complete refusal to acknowledge it, ancient Rome was the original melting pot (http://books.google.com/books?id=AmXJxetTPxwC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA142#v=onepage&q&f=false). See, back then, color and prejudice weren't linked -- unlike racism and stupidity today. Rome even had at least two African emperors, Severus (http://books.google.com/books?id=TcFL4N5SzVMC&pg=PA10&dq=severus+african+heritage&hl=en&sa=X&ei=BrSQUPWbEYLW2gXE34DQDw&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=severus%20african%20heritage&f=false) and Macrinus (http://books.google.com/books?id=MyMArplPm40C&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=macrinus+african+origin&source=bl&ots=c8kJKe0ml7&sig=M-YryWqbaTtxes4LkFmbEY3zBpk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=vw2dUa2nFoG1iwLw6YG4Bw&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=macrinus%20african%20origin&f=false). Rome was unique in the ancient world for its inclusive citizenship. In the past, a city-state like Sparta might have conquered a people and enslaved or slaughtered them all. Rome, on the other hand, blew ancient people's minds by assimilating or even naturalizing the conquered. The ancient Romans didn't even force conquered peoples (http://books.google.com/books?id=-4RWZKMOKd0C&pg=PA31&dq=ancient+rome+inclusive+citizenship&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4_qcUZHnMKztiQKvyoGoBw&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ancient%20rome%20inclusive%20citizenship&f=false) to give up their own languages or customs."

m>s
i have Scottish and french ancestry mixed with spanish and african
1 drop rule, haha rob is a 'groid

avoid the groid

around blacks, never relax

etc etc

Koolaid_Man
race has long been an outdated concept. that's why ive always found people who "band together" with their race to be stupid, backwards... nobody does it better than black america

And homos that take people out on yachts for late night fishing trips...whats ironic in all of this is that DMC is on record as being part Native American....M>s is letting an Indian fuck him in the ass...talk about irony....

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:54 PM
And homos that take people out on yachts for late night fishing trips...whats ironic in all of this is that DMC is on record as being part Native American....M>s is letting an Indian fuck him in the as...talk about irony....
keep in mind this white supremacist version of m>s is only his most recent shtick. he's been a proud black poster before too :lol

RD2191
"The important thing for the Romans was that people followed the law, paid taxes, and, oh yeah, fought in the Roman army. The Romans were no dummies: Little old Rome was never going to be able to populate the world it conquered, let alone defend it, so absorbing other peoples (http://books.google.com/books?id=zF0Wiv7UJ7oC&pg=PA303&dq=ancient+rome+inclusive+citizenship&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4_qcUZHnMKztiQKvyoGoBw&ved=0CFMQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=ancient%20rome%20inclusive%20citizenship&f=false) like a giant legionary sponge was the only way to keep enough bodies in the military and on its farms. Rome enrolled northwest Africans, Moors, Gauls, Celts, Jews -- pretty much anyone who could swing a sword or throw a spear -- which is how an Ethiopian soldier could find himself fighting in Britain (maybe that's why every film Roman speaks with a British accent)."

RD2191
1 drop rule, haha rob is a 'groid

avoid the groid

around blacks, never relax

etc etc
calm down white italian

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:55 PM
keep in mind this white supremacist version of m>s is only his most recent shtick. he's been a proud black poster before too :lol

Red Hawk #21
03-15-2015, 01:56 PM

Blacks don't band together, every corner I turn I see Black people fucking each other up. Shit is pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:56 PM

So you're saying he wears many colors like the rainbow coalition...lol

One common denominator with him is faggotry

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:57 PM
So you're saying he wears many colors like the rainbow coalition...lol

One common denominator with him is faggotry

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Blacks don't band together, every corner I turn I see Black people fucking each other up. Shit is pathetic.
there's that too. but every time there's some incident in the news with a black man involved, u see these big stupid solidarity movements

imagine white people were the same way every time a black man killed a white man :lol... white lives matters, protests on the streets, etc

RD2191
03-15-2015, 01:59 PM
there's that too. but every time there's some incident in the news with a black man involved, u see these big stupid solidarity movements

imagine white people were the same way every time a black man killed a white man :lol... white lives matters, protests on the streets, etc
yeah cuz racism is no longer a part of usa, just look at this thread, nothing but love.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 01:59 PM

I disticntly remember when I came to this site he was a drug dealer from OAKcliff moving weight...that is until rocketfanyao scared the living shit outta him...that was epic....M>s hung up his gangsta card after that...so you are right...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-15-2015, 02:00 PM

You're not educated on this subject. My girl has many textbooks as a social worker regarding race. You are midinformed

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:01 PM
"Well, back in college, I helped a friend research her ancestry. Our Anthropology professor was Greek and encouraged my friend to trace her family lines because her father is Sicilian and his family had been in the U.S. for a long time. He thought she might find some "interesting" things. First, we traced her mother who is descended from a long line of Irish Pentecostals. She had one Native ancestor on that side going back a couple of hundred of years, but her mother's side is pretty typical white Southerner.

Then, we traced her Sicilian line. We were looking at census records from the 1800's and found that one of her Sicilian ancestors that was living in the South was listed as "black." She looked like she was in a state of panic. http://content.lipstickalley.net/images/smilies//pidgin/disdain.pngAnd was like, "Uh, I don't what this means!"'

spurraider21
You're not educated on this subject. My girl has many textbooks as a social worker regarding race. You are midinformed
a book about cat breeds is not a book about race, smh

RD2191
what race are your cats?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
a book about cat breeds is not a book about race, smh
You must be getting "book" mixed up with my dick and "cats" with your moms asshole

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 02:03 PM
You must be getting "book" mixed up with my dick and "cats" with your moms asshole
eh, trying too hard, and even if i replace the words as you suggest, the sentence still makes no sense

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-15-2015, 02:03 PM
what race are your cats? benefactor can you take out the trash?

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:04 PM
benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284) can you take out the trash?
so you are gay? faggot.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:05 PM
calling another man for help:lmao

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 02:05 PM
so you are gay? faggot.

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2010/10/07/homosexuals_are_gay.jpg_1286409386.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Be careful rob, before benefactor beats your ass and spur raider calls it a "racial crime"

jk he will say it's okay cause you're a protected group

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Be careful rob, before benefactor beats your ass and spur raider calls it a "racial crime"

jk he will say it's okay cause you're a protected group
were you dropped on your head as a child? several times?

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:07 PM
http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2010/10/07/homosexuals_are_gay.jpg_1286409386.jpg

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:08 PM
he at alot of cat food

rogues
03-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Back to the video, that was despicable shit..regardless of race, whoever goes after a child like that should be stoned to death..

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 02:11 PM
They were bred by invaders tbh. There are plenty blonde hair, blue eyed Mexicans. I know a few. Gueros.

Rofl. Sure. We've all got a little n!gger in us, some of us just accept it a little better.

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 02:11 PM
Back to the video, that was despicable shit..regardless of race, whoever goes after a child like that should be stoned to death..

Truth, I haven't hated a complete stranger like this in quite some time.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Rofl. Sure. We've all got a little n!gger in us, some of us just accept it a little better.
yup

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 02:14 PM

Toxoplasmosis, tbh

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:15 PM
what did the white girl do? tbh.

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:16 PM
seriously tho, fight back. that chick just took that ass whooping. bite, take a fucking eye out or something:lol

jeebus
03-15-2015, 02:17 PM
black or white, everyone comes together to mock the cat fucker

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 02:18 PM
seriously tho, fight back. that chick just took that ass whooping. bite, take a fucking eye out or something:lol
dude she's with her 3 year old brother :lol... everything she does can put him in more danger

RD2191
03-15-2015, 02:19 PM
dude she's with her 3 year old brother :lol... everything she does can put him in more danger
even more reason to imo. anyone touched my nephew like that im doing everything in my power to hurt you. :lol