PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LOL - Hey Lakaluva Here's How The One Million Dollar Gym Is Doing

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Dam it is a nice and spacios fucking x-fit gym. Dude put in some work to get Tammy to pay for this shit.....check out the cuckor in the lime green shoes....:lmao He in shape alright...better shape than Tammy....dude got over....cha-ching :lol

6K0J1hiKl4E

2pac > Kobe
03-15-2015, 04:41 PM
:lmao

Calispursfan11
03-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Tha fuck is up with all the fatties in this gym tbh

DMC
03-15-2015, 04:58 PM
About the same amount of money Kobe gave Katelyn not including the lawyers fees and all that, and certainly not including the 4 million dollar ring and the home he bought the MIL.

I'd say Tim came out on top, dumped the bitch, hit Finals b2b with a ring, all that for 1 million. Sounds like a bargain.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Dam it is a nice and spacios fucking x-fit gym. Dude put in some work to get Tammy to pay for this shit.....check out the cuckor in the lime green shoes....:lmao He in shape alright...better shape than Tammy....dude got over....cha-ching :lol

6K0J1hiKl4E

yooooo, dude is in there straight stuntin' in this vidhttp://i61.tinypic.com/10di88l.png

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 05:33 PM
About the same amount of money Kobe gave Katelyn not including the lawyers fees and all that, and certainly not including the 4 million dollar ring and the home he bought the MIL.

I'd say Tim came out on top, dumped the bitch, hit Finals b2b with a ring, all that for 1 million. Sounds like a bargain.

I hear ya brah...but false equivalency....kobe gave to his wife and 80k to a bitch he fucked on the side...your boy gave a mill to a fucking illegal alien dancer who took his wife....and like Trill said is now stuntin in a new awesome gym. Wtf

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:37 PM

6K0J1hiKl4E

This is just beautiful. Look on the bright side of things. When Jim is no longer able to play ball... he has a gym to keep in shape. I wonder if he'll get a discount.:lmao

DMC
03-15-2015, 05:41 PM
I hear ya brah...but false equivalency....kobe gave to his wife and 80k to a bitch he fucked on the side...your boy gave a mill to a fucking illegal alien dancer who took his wife....and like Trill said is now stuntin in a new awesome gym. Wtf
No. Reports are that Kobe gave 1 million to Faber not including her shrink bills and other expenses. His legal team used a loophole to claim there was no settlement, because technically there wasn't a court settlement. She dropped the charges and was paid out of court but off the books. Her people can't shut the fuck up about it though.

So boiled down:::

Tim 1 million

Kobe 10 million and counting

And Tim gave it to his wife. Whatever she does with he, he'd never see it again anyhow.

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:41 PM
They won't post in here... lol.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 05:42 PM
This is just beautiful. Look on the bright side of things. When Jim is no longer able to play ball... he has a gym to keep in shape. I wonder if he'll get a discount.:lmao

Lol...I'm sure they will hook him up....if you look at the white board in the first 5 seconds of the vid...you'll notice Amy's name on board...:lol

RsxPiimp
03-15-2015, 05:43 PM
.if you look at the white board in the first 5 seconds of the vid...you'll notice Amy's name on board...:lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 05:43 PM
No. Reports are that Kobe gave 1 million to Faber not including her shrink bills and other expenses. His legal team used a loophole to claim there was no settlement, because technically there wasn't a court settlement. She dropped the charges and was paid out of court but off the books. Her people can't shut the fuck up about it though.

Tim 1 million

And Tim gave it to his wife. Whatever she does with he, he'd never see it again anyhow.

:lmao Whatever you say fish n chips....ooops i meant fish n bang....:lol

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:44 PM

Tim 1 million

Only thing Kobe paid that bitch was hard dick and bubble gum. While Jim was fleeced out of a cool million for a gym, he was also getting raped by his business partners to the tune of 20 million. This is just what we know. Its always much worse than it appears.

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Lol...I'm sure they will hook him up....if you look at the white board in the first 5 seconds of the vid...you'll notice Amy's name on board...:lol

:lmao

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:48 PM
I bet you Amy was the one doing the filming. Damn that fucking guy was lucky. Jim is lucky she didn't come across me.

DMC
03-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Only thing Kobe paid that bitch was hard dick and bubble gum. While Jim was fleeced out of a cool million for a gym, he was also getting raped by his business partners to the tune of 20 million. This is just what we know. Its always much worse than it appears.
> The settlement is reported to be for $1,500,000 to cover Lin Wood and
> John Clune's costs in this case to date. Plus additional monies to be
> determined for Kate Faber.
>
> Additionally, it is reported that in that 1.5 Million it also includes
> monies advanced to Kate Faber for living expenses, travel, medical
> expenses, as well as all her shrink bills, drug and alcohol
> treatment, and various other expenses.

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:55 PM
>

You're a fucking clown.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 05:57 PM
>

Link?:lol

Everyone knows Kobe didnt pay shit....he even bragged about it....stop being butthurt dawg and go fuck M>s some more....

DMC
03-15-2015, 05:59 PM
You're a fucking clown.
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/ej-copy.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 06:02 PM
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/ej-copy.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

I could care less about that flamer. You do care that Jim was getting cucked.

DMC
03-15-2015, 06:10 PM
I could care less about that flamer. You do care that Jim was getting cucked.

:lol Lakers Hero Magic Johnson: HIV
:lol Magic's son, Gay as fuck
:lol Magic's wife names "Cookie"

:lol Lakers Hero Kobe Bryant: Rapist
:lol Paying off your victim
:lol Paying 10m for a shoddy piece of white ass
:lol Pussy already had other mens cum inside
:lol All that money and endorsements lost forever
:lol Still had to beat off in the shower
:lol Begging Howard to stay
:lol 3rd consecutive missed playoffs for a "legend"

:lol Japanese anime/Ghost of Gashir

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 06:14 PM

Whistling Dixie......trying hard to spin the OP.....no one is buying though :lol

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 06:16 PM

Hey look man... I know that this shit burns. If I found out my hero was getting fucked over by a dude that looks like that... I'd be upset too. But don't try and deflect your misery on me... I could care less about any of the shit you just posted. Thinking about Jim's deal... they were really trying to wipe him out. She was the one that filed for divorce before Jim caught them. They already had the gym but that wasn't enough. In his pre-nup there is a specified amount that she knew she could get. We just don't know that figure yet. On top of that... she's probably getting about 50k in child support a month. I'm sure her and her lover can live off of that just in case the gym fails.:downspin:

ElNono
03-15-2015, 06:18 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2160362/bully-vs-fat-guy-o.gif

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Look at all these lil maggots down there afraid to post.

DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665),
weebo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1429),
Ellsworth (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43109),
m>s (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27774),
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260),
skmblz (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42828),
DMX7 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12916)

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 06:23 PM
Fish n bang get in here lol

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Kool... you should have posted this in the kitchen upstairs. They afraid to come down here and play...unless its shitting on Kobe or Luva.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2015, 07:37 PM
Kool... you should have posted this in the kitchen upstairs. They afraid to come down here and play...unless its shitting on Kobe or Luva.:lmao

Kori banned me from upstairs after Timvp complained I was getting to close to her while he was in the hospital.....its cool though...

Buddy Mignon
03-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Off to dinner again...:lol

Thread
03-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Kori banned me from upstairs after Timvp complained I was getting to close to her while he was in the hospital.....its cool though...

She was indulging in some sniffin' herself. I remember distinctly. She is not without culpability.

She was enamored with the Man.

Strange Love
03-21-2015, 11:12 PM
if you look at the white board in the first 5 seconds of the vid...you'll notice Amy's name on board...:lol

Muahahahahhahahah

Granted this shit was taken in 2012 but still.

That cholo did alright for himself. Nigga did the triple double cross. Went through Amy to get to Duncan. Mein neger.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Off to dinner again...:lol

In a way I'm still pinked....

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 11:23 AM
She was indulging in some sniffin' herself. I remember distinctly. She is not without culpability.

She was enamored with the Man.

What we shared was as endearing as a kiss to the forehead....

Muah to Kori's forehead :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Muahahahahhahahah

Granted this shit was taken in 2012 but still.

That cholo did alright for himself. Nigga did the triple double cross. Went through Amy to get to Duncan. Mein neger.

How does that happen to a 5 time champ? :lmao I will tell you how 2 words..

...homo distractions

Thread
03-22-2015, 11:41 AM
What we shared was as endearing as a kiss to the forehead....

Muah to Kori's forehead :lol

Yes, very endearing, right up to the point where you tried to place your ashtray on the top of her head.

You always go too far, Kool.

DMC
03-22-2015, 11:41 AM
Here we are just a few games away from the post season and Laker fans are discussing personal lives. I wonder why. Oh I know, your first round is still months away.

Thread
03-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Here we are just a few games away from the post season and Laker fans are discussing personal lives. I wonder why. Oh I know, your first round is still months away.

& two weeks ago Spurs fans were jumping off anything above 2 floors.

You've nary room.

DMC
03-22-2015, 11:48 AM
& two weeks ago Spurs fans were jumping off anything above 2 floors.

You've nary room.

You're talking about upstairs, but I'm talking about you. Don't tell me I've nary room. I don't cliff jump. So tell me how the Kardashians are doing.

Thread
03-22-2015, 11:56 AM
You're talking about upstairs

& downstairs, bub. I had to talk many a SF offin' a fuckin' ledge.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes, very endearing, right up to the point where you tried to place your ashtray on the top of her head.

You always go too far, Kool.

I may have been a bit raw but she liked it....and she likes me...I'm being honest...she may not like my crassness at times but she enabled me....she knows I care about her...in fact she even nick named me "Too Kool"....that came straight from her....

Then Timvp started the Texas Tea vs. Koolaid stuff...but he had the advantge because he was living with her I wasnt....:lol

I never really tried to cuck him Cully...but....lol

Bynumite
03-22-2015, 12:15 PM
After losing $20 million in bad investments, jim finally makes a good business decision. Too bad he was completely unaware of it and won't see a dollar in return :lmao

DMC
03-22-2015, 01:34 PM
& downstairs, bub. I had to talk many a SF offin' a fuckin' ledge.

You didn't say "they have nary room". You didn't talk me offin' any fuckin' ledge. However I am not calling you guilty through association. You are down here squeezing limes into beer and talking juicy gossip with the rest of the love lorn hussies.

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:01 PM
You didn't say "they have nary room". You didn't talk me offin' any fuckin' ledge. However I am not calling you guilty through association. You are down here squeezing limes into beer and talking juicy gossip with the rest of the love lorn hussies.

Don't fret, it's okay now. You're safe---with your association.

DMC
03-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Don't fret, it's okay now. You're safe---with your association.

Obligatory attempt to change the subject. ^

Thread
03-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Obligatory attempt to change the subject. ^

Bend over. I'll show you a fuckin' Obligatory attempt.

DMC
03-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Bend over. I'll show you a fuckin' Obligatory attempt.
Back to your gossiping about romances gone awry.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Back to your gossiping about romances gone awry.

Dude stay out of my threads dont let me have to tell you again....

Mike Damone
03-23-2015, 08:02 AM
I may have been a bit raw but she liked it....and she likes me...I'm being honest...she may not like my crassness at times but she enabled me....she knows I care about her...in fact she even nick named me "Too Kool"....that came straight from her....

Then Timvp started the Texas Tea vs. Koolaid stuff...but he had the advantge because he was living with her I wasnt....:lol

I never really tried to cuck him Cully...but....lol

Kool, since you're so desperate to bag a white girl, I'm going to offer you my Five Point Plan.

First of all Kool, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important, Kool. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Killakobe81
03-23-2015, 08:09 AM
>

DMC, trying to add facts to obvious troll thread ...

Killakobe81
03-23-2015, 08:10 AM
the amy on the whiteboard is kinda funny though ...