03-15-2015, 09:04 PM
22.8 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 2.6 apg, 2.6 spg, 1.2 bpg, 58% shooting

:worthy::worthy:

:pop: not bad

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 09:05 PM

going to be a staple moving forward tbh.

Prediction, Kawhi will be a top 10 MVP candidate next year on most list.

Silver&Black
03-15-2015, 09:07 PM
:worthy:

BillMc
03-15-2015, 09:10 PM
:toast:flag:

100%duncan
03-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Not just empty numbers because the spurs also has a good record.

Props for whi tp and green. Best players of march so far.

HI-FI
03-15-2015, 09:16 PM
He was such a badass in that Cavs game and would've been the story if not for those missed FTs. :bang

Still, Kawhi is starting to peak at the right time.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 09:17 PM
This is not Kawhi's Peak..

FkLA
03-15-2015, 09:18 PM

And he's missed like 2-3 training camps. He's going to blow up once he gets consecutive training camps under his belt tbh.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Hopefully he reaches the 1 BPG mark, so both Leonard and Green average 1 BPG/1 SPG, tbh..I wonder how many perimeter duos in NBA history have averaged 1 BPG/1 SPG on the same team..

Quick research, I didn't see any perimeter duos..Horace Grant and Pippen, Dr. J/Moses Malone/Bobby Jones, etc..

HI-FI
03-15-2015, 09:19 PM
i agree. that is a few years away. I meant he's bringing his best when it's needed the most.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 09:21 PM
I hope the Clippers fall so low in the standings tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if Griffin's return would screw their mojo a bit and go on a 4-6 week..

If the spurs finish with a top 4 seed, Leonard is going to make a huge case with some individual accolades.

Amazing..3 years ago, he was playing 24 minutes a game and averaging 7 points a agme and Jefferson was still on the team...

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 09:23 PM
:lol of course not, nobody here is suggesting that. he's 23 and has shown improvement every year, and seems to have taken the biggest leap this season. carrying some of his finals play over, which is something he didn't really do last year following the 2013 finals

a bit of a bold prediction, but not out of the question. there's so much up in the air for the spurs next season, so there's no way of even predicting how the spurs season goes

wildchild
03-15-2015, 09:24 PM
When I hear Pop saying "Kawhi should play D and let the offense come to him"...it sounds to me like "He should take a rebound, get a steal and do something because we still don't realize how f... to play him"

Amazing stats for a wing playing under this system.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 09:25 PM
When I hear Pop saying "Kawhi should play D and let the offense come to him"...it sounds to me like "He should take a rebound, get a steal and do something because we still don't realize how f... to play him"

Amazing stats for a wing playing under this system.

He is mostly an ISO/Post up guy in Pop's system tbh..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Chinook is it about that time to abandon the "green is a better defender than leonard" position?

FkLA
03-15-2015, 09:32 PM
People turned it into a player debate when apalisoc brought it up, but he's right about the system being catered towards Rique. All the loops and screens put his defender at a disadvantage. What Kawhi is doing OTOH is all him, simply overpowering people in the post or rising up over defenders on pull-up Js. Or starting fastbreaks with his steals. The only thing that can be attributed to the system is his three-point shots which haven't even been a big part of his game this year.

FkLA
03-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Chinook (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=37557) is it about that time to abandon the "green is a better defender than leonard" position?

Best defender in the league. Have never seen a perimeter defender cause this much chaos for the opposition, not even LeBron tbh.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 09:34 PM
People turned it into a player debate when apalisoc brought it up, but he's right about the system being catered towards Rique. All the loops and screens put his defender at a disadvantage. What Kawhi is doing OTOH is all him, simply overpowering people in the post or rising up over defenders on pull-up Js. Or starting fastbreaks with his steals. The only thing that can be attributed to the system is his three-point shots which haven't even been a big part of his game this year.

Rique fanboys man..They never stop.

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Da gawd

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2015, 09:36 PM
Rique fanboys man..They never stop.easy now. That's a mainstream statement.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 09:37 PM
People turned it into a player debate
based on the thread tracker, nobody talks about parker more than you and harlem/malik/apalisoc

TXstbobcat
03-15-2015, 09:41 PM
Leonard's having a great March. :flag:

Uriel
03-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Great. Max players sustain that production for a whole year though, instead of just half a month.

Arcadian
03-15-2015, 09:58 PM
"Kawhi Leonard is a sick joke to opposing teams on defense." -Sean Elliott

wildchild
03-15-2015, 09:59 PM
He is mostly an ISO/Post up guy in Pop's system tbh..

It does nothing but prove my point.
Kawhi playing in the post is a really good thing but Pop doesn't do a lot to facilitate Kawhi's offense.

FkLA
03-15-2015, 10:00 PM
Great. Max players sustain that production for a whole year though, instead of just half a month.

Other max players don't have the luxury of still being the best defender in the league when their offense falters below 20 ppg. At this point, there's no argument for not giving him the max tbh. :lol

wildchild
03-15-2015, 10:06 PM

So...max players never get injured, never miss the preseason and 20 games in a season...good to know it.

Ironman...Iron Max Player.

Uriel
03-15-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm not saying we shouldn't give Kawhi the max. Of course we should. I'm saying that his being awarded a max contract is an outcome of his market value, not his value relative to his actual production.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 10:15 PM
I'm not saying we shouldn't give Kawhi the max. Of course we should. I'm saying that his being awarded a max contract is an outcome of his market value, not his value relative to his actual production.

Best players in their team and best defender in the league deserve max money..Market value or not.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Kawhi isn't a max offensive player, to be fair, I do agree with that, tbh..

Halfcourt Offense: B-
Defense: A+
Rebounding: A for his position

That's sufficient for a max deal, tbh..the offensive grade is excluding his offensive creating ability that stems from his defense, too..

Many of the "franchise player" types are A+ offensive players that are D-level defenders..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 10:23 PM

That's sufficient for a max deal, tbh..the offensive grade is excluding his offensive creating ability that stems from his defense, too..

Many of the "franchise player" types are A+ offensive players that are D-level defenders..
if he can maintain his offensive production in march, i'd raise that grade. 20+ ppg on north of 50% shooting is a B+ offensively (considering he doesn't contribute too much yet in the playmaking department)

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:26 PM
if he can maintain his offensive production in march, i'd raise that grade. 20+ ppg on north of 50% shooting is a B+ offensively (considering he doesn't contribute too much yet in the playmaking department)

A lot of those points come from the terror he causes on the defensive end, which I excluded in the grade..

Leonard's position is very difficult to build an offense around, tbh..unless you're a historic, rare playmaker at SF like Lebron or Bird, or a generational scorer like Durant, it's really tough to build a great offense around a SF..

Looking at other SFs and even SG hybrids(guys like Klay Thompson), the only guys that create more than 50% of their own offense are Lebron and Carmelo IIRC..even Durant doesn't..it's a tough position to attack with on the offensive end..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 10:30 PM
A lot of those points come from the terror he causes on the defensive end, which I excluded in the grade..

Leonard's position is very difficult to build an offense around, tbh..unless you're a historic, rare playmaker at SF like Lebron or Bird, or a generational scorer like Durant, it's really tough to build a great offense around a SF..

Looking at other SFs and even SG hybrids(guys like Klay Thompson), the only guys that create more than 50% of their own offense are Lebron and Carmelo IIRC..even Durant doesn't..it's a tough position to attack with on the offensive end..
yeah, i dont think he'd ever be a consistent #1 option to build an offense around. but i've noticed he almost always draws doubles when he goes to the post, especially after he's scored once or twice early. he struggles to make a good pass out of it though, which would be the next step in his offensive game. he also has to get his 3pt% back into the upper 30's

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:32 PM
They doubled him in today's game, but that was more related to Duncan's inability to make jump shots, as Sean pointed out..

I'm not a fan of post offense in today's league, btw, unless it's against mismatches..

Regardless, Kawhi is an extremely unique player, he doesn't have to be a great offensive player to be a franchise guy IMO..there aren't many guys in the history of the league that disrupt offenses as much as he does on the defensive end..

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 10:42 PM
I think the Key to having a successful kawhi led team is finding another 1a or 1b offensive option. Parker is 32 and won't be able to play at high level soon..Maybe another year or two max..

I think if the team continues to rely on ball movement, Kawhi won't really have to shoulder offensive loads as big as a Lebron or Durant..

Similar to Atlanta, but Kawhi is clearly the better overall player than three guys over there....I'm just trying to figure out who could be a good fit Kawhi's game...

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2015, 10:53 PM
I think the Key to having a successful kawhi led team is finding another 1a or 1b offensive option. Parker is 32 and won't be able to play at high level soon..Maybe another year or two max..

I think if the team continues to rely on ball movement, Kawhi won't really have to shoulder offensive loads as big as a Lebron or Durant..

Similar to Atlanta, but Kawhi is clearly the better overall player than three guys over there....I'm just trying to figure out who could be a good fit Kawhi's game...another big man. Timmy compliments Kawhi so well.
It's like they were meant to play together. Maybe a guy like Monroe. Of course davis, but we can forget bout that happening

100%duncan
03-15-2015, 10:54 PM

Similar to Atlanta, but Kawhi is clearly the better overall player than three guys over there....I'm just trying to figure out who could be a good fit Kawhi's game...

The key to it is not having kawhi as your number 1 offensive guy. However theres not much players out there who are available/good enough

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Kawhi can be the number 1 guy at a ball moving offensive set..

Just need to make sure he doesn't shoulder as muxh load as a lebron and a KD..that shit is way to tiring.

wildchild
03-15-2015, 11:06 PM

Agreed, but we don't see Pop trying to give Kawhi help to make it easier for him to score...even Warriors use a lot of screens by bigs and plays made to get Klay open.

Kawhi's offense has never been a priority for Pop and will never be.

That's why they'll try hard to get a scoring bigman like Aldridge or someone like him next years.

itzsoweezee
03-15-2015, 11:14 PM
They doubled him in today's game, but that was more related to Duncan's inability to make jump shots, as Sean pointed out..

I'm not a fan of post offense in today's league, btw, unless it's against mismatches..

Regardless, Kawhi is an extremely unique player, he doesn't have to be a great offensive player to be a franchise guy IMO..there aren't many guys in the history of the league that disrupt offenses as much as he does on the defensive end..

Cleveland doubled Kawhi too.

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 11:15 PM
what kawhi would need is a scoring 4 that can step out and shoot. basically duncan before his jumper broke

FkLA
03-15-2015, 11:16 PM
wildchild, I agree that right now Pop isn't making things easier for him but I also don't see why Pop wouldn't eventually transition the offense to cater to him. Timmy and Manu will retire soon and Rique isn't getting any younger. The Spurs just won a title without a true offensive #1 and Atlanta is thriving without one so I don't think he needs to be that, just need him to be a 1a/1b imo.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Cleveland doubled Kawhi too.

Teams will double him on mismatches, he was one of the 3 best post players(statistically) in the league last year IIRC, it was mostly against mismatches..teams won't double him on post plays vs. traditional SFs, though, it's a stupid strategy by the opposing team(not necessarily a knock on Kawhi, it's mostly based on the current league forecast) unless they're going to force Duncan to shoot, which is probably going to happen more often in the playoffs IMO, unfortunately..

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 11:22 PM
Agreed, but we don't see Pop trying to give Kawhi help to make it easier for him to score...even Warriors use a lot of screens by bigs and plays made to get Klay open.

Kawhi's offense has never been a priority for Pop and will never be.

That's why they'll try hard to get a scoring bigman like Aldridge or someone like him next years.

I think they've been utilizing him well enough, he's been getting a good amount of touches IMO, he has been by far the best player on the team lately..

We don't know what the plan for the system was coming into the year, though, Kawhi's early injuries/absence put a wrench in everything, it's tough to build a system and chemistry on the fly..

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 11:29 PM
wildchild, I agree that right now Pop isn't making things easier for him but I also don't see why Pop wouldn't eventually transition the offense to cater to him. Timmy and Manu will retire soon and Rique isn't getting any younger. The Spurs just won a title without a true offensive #1 and Atlanta is thriving without one so I don't think he needs to be that, just need him to be a 1a/1b imo.

Ice009
03-16-2015, 12:05 AM
Kawhi can be the number 1 guy at a ball moving offensive set..

Just need to make sure he doesn't shoulder as muxh load as a lebron and a KD..that shit is way to tiring.

I personally don't think that he should be the number 1 option on offense because of the reason you mentioned and also because it could take away from his defense. I don't really want him to have to drop his defensive level because he's carrying an offense. It could make him too tired to perform at his best/usual level on defense. Not sure if there's been many players in NBA history that have been able to do that?

A 1B or 2 on offense would be better all around IMO.

wildchild
03-16-2015, 12:05 AM
I think they've been utilizing him well enough, he's been getting a good amount of touches IMO, he has been by far the best player on the team lately..

Getting thouches doesn't mean use him well or facilitate his offensive game.

wildchild, I agree that right now Pop isn't making things easier for him but I also don't see why Pop wouldn't eventually transition the offense to cater to him.

Kawhi excels as post up player but still...if that the only plays we see in three seasons it could be a poor development coaching work or just Pop waiting for another options than Leonard next years. Since Pop is one of the best coaches in NBA history, I would go with the latter...
But agree with Malik that the injuries -and then the losses, seeding- didn't allow to play the supposed plan for the season. We'll see.

Southwest Texas Fan
03-16-2015, 12:10 AM
yeah, i dont think he'd ever be a consistent #1 option to build an offense around. but i've noticed he almost always draws doubles when he goes to the post, especially after he's scored once or twice early. he struggles to make a good pass out of it though, which would be the next step in his offensive game. he also has to get his 3pt% back into the upper 30's

Do you think he'll ever become a consistent threat in the post?

benstanfield
03-16-2015, 12:22 AM
One thing I've noticed is that he's found another gear in big match ups like Lebron or the upstart Wiggins. Against the PJ Tuckers of the league he is good, but lately against marquee players he has taken it personally and put the team on his shoulders. Bodes well for the playoffs tbh

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 12:26 AM
One thing I've noticed is that he's found another gear in big match ups like Lebron or the upstart Wiggins. Against the PJ Tuckers of the league he is good, but lately against marquee players he has taken it personally and put the team on his shoulders. Bodes well for the playoffs tbh

Yep, which is why I find it strange that some people forget that he's been a great playoff performer for 2 years in a row at the highest level:lol..it's not like he's an unknown commodity and we have to worry about whether his game will translate to the playoffs(which has even been the case for his peers like Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson, 2 playoff chokers, so far in their careers)..

therealtruth
03-16-2015, 01:34 AM
Pippen was a defensive monster. With those long arms he was able to terrorize opposing guards and wings. Pippen also was the proto point-forward and regularly averaged 5+ APG. So Kawhi still has room to grow there.

Chinook
03-16-2015, 01:38 AM
Chinook is it about that time to abandon the "green is a better defender than leonard" position?

Eh, Kawhi is having an amazing stretch, but I wouldn't say it's time to make the change. Green's been better in all three post-seasons, and his stretch at the beginning of the season was almost as impressive.

If this is just how Kawhi's gonna be from now on, I'm definitely inclined to give him the nod, though.

romain.star
03-16-2015, 01:38 AM

Are you insane in the mind? Kawhi will prove you wrong hater.

Shame on you Apamaliklisoc.

100%duncan
03-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Eh, Kawhi is having an amazing stretch, but I wouldn't say it's time to make the change. Green's been better in all three post-seasons, and his stretch at the beginning of the season was almost as impressive.

If this is just how Kawhi's gonna be from now on, I'm definitely inclined to give him the nod, though.

Not that I agree with your DG>Kawhi in D, although it's definitely arguable, but just to add that DG's defense has also been really great recently through the win-streak. Also, his defense has been consistent all year. Kawhi's hasn't because of injuries.

99 Problems
03-16-2015, 02:07 AM
KAWHI gunna burn down cities. :lobt2:

Tuddy
03-16-2015, 02:07 AM
Scary thing is, his handles still aren't that great, which will stop him becoming a dominant half court scorer, but they've improved each year so there's no telling how good he can be.

SASdynasty!
03-16-2015, 11:00 AM

Parker: 25.8 ppg, 5.4 apg, 3.0 rpg, 1.6 spg, 60% shooting (in those same 5 games)

Kawhi and Tony playing at a very high level :worthy::worthy:

Cklbmk
03-16-2015, 12:53 PM

Thats like 1 vote for 3rd place

Brazil
03-16-2015, 01:54 PM
When Parker and Kawhi are on offensively Spurs are a machine difficult to stop. Kawhi with another offensive threat so as other said 1A / 1B is a beast because he did not have to force anything and play through the flow of the game.

dabom
03-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Kawhi erases mistakes with his defense. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Johnny RIngo
03-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Since that pitiful four game losing streak coming out of the all-star break, Spurs have gone 7-1. In those 8 games, Leonard has been the best offensive and defensive player on the team. His numbers over that 8 game stretch:

21 ppg/ 8 rpg/ 2.4 apg/ 1.4 bpg/ 2.8 spg
60.5 TS%

Parker's also been good over those 8 games, though not quite on Kawhi's level(Leonard's impact on defense is immense). TP's numbers during that stretch:

20.6 ppg/ 2.5 rpg/ 5.1 apg/ 1.1 spg
57.6 TS%

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 02:40 PM
When Parker and Kawhi are on offensively Spurs are a machine difficult to stop. Kawhi with another offensive threat so as other said 1A / 1B is a beast because he did not have to force anything and play through the flow of the game.

Parker and Leonard, of course, but Danny Green's shooting is the barometer for this team IMO..

Brazil
03-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Parker and Leonard, of course, but Danny Green's shooting is the barometer for this team IMO..

I'd say the 3 pts shooting is more the barometer than strictly Danny. The 3 pts just give the Spurs more marging but even when struggling from 3s DG and KL on the defensive end will be keep us on the game, we just need a 1a 1b puncher offensively Kawhi / Parker, Kawhi / Manu or Tim etc... to win close games imho

Good thing about DG or KL is that both are consistent on the Defensive end, that's the foundation. Parker nowadays will give you near nothing on the D end but we don't need that to win games so I don't care anymore, a dialed up Parker on offense ease everybody's life tho.

Brazil
03-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Since that pitiful four game losing streak coming out of the all-star break, Spurs have gone 7-1. In those 8 games, Leonard has been the best offensive and defensive player on the team. His numbers over that 8 game stretch:

21 ppg/ 8 rpg/ 2.4 apg/ 1.4 bpg/ 2.8 spg
60.5 TS%

Parker's also been good over those 8 games, though not quite on Kawhi's level(Leonard's impact on defense is immense). TP's numbers during that stretch:

20.6 ppg/ 2.5 rpg/ 5.1 apg/ 1.1 spg
57.6 TS%

Parker has been better last 6, he sucked on the road at Sac and phoenix iirc

Only a fool would not recognize that Kawhi is the barometer of the team and barometer is I'm sure pretty happy to see Parker helping offensively

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Anyone who thinks Parker is more valuable than Kawhi in the last 6 games is a friggin Idiot...

DMC
03-16-2015, 03:59 PM
If Matty continues to get any minutes at all that's going to be bothersome. Jeff Ayres came in long enough to turn the ball over and get a technical. What a fucking douchebag, how can you be hard on the bench? Faggot.

hater
03-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Anyone who thinks Parker is more valuable than Kawhi in the last 6 games is a friggin Idiot...

anyone who says we can win anything without a 100% Parker running the team is a damn moron...

Cklbmk
03-16-2015, 04:18 PM
anyone who says we can win anything without a 100% Parker running the team is a damn moron...

Cuz TP was healthy during the Finals... OH WAIT

hater
03-16-2015, 04:32 PM

which is irrelevant to my post. congratulations moron

Hoops Czar
03-16-2015, 04:33 PM

I don't see Patty Stockton or Cory "Magic" Johnson walking through the doors so yeah, this team goes as far as MVPParker takes them.

loveforthegame
03-16-2015, 04:34 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/03/16/leonards-defensive-rampage-continues/

Leonard is now averaging an NBA-best 2.19 thefts per game, putting him on pace to become the first Spurs player to lead the league in that category since Alvin Robertson in 1986-87. (Robertson also won the steals title with a team-record 3.67 per game in 1985-86.) Should he maintain his averages, Leonard will also become only the 13th player in NBA history to average at least 2.2 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.

timtonymanu
03-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Pay the man.

Hoops Czar
03-16-2015, 04:45 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/03/16/leonards-defensive-rampage-continues/

Yet, when asked about the 5 best spurs defenders of all-time in Spurs history, nobody brings up Alvin Robertson

LakerHater
03-16-2015, 06:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAQbWmAVIAAfi9E.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAQbWmBUYAAS2h2.jpg

Cklbmk
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM
which is irrelevant to my post. congratulations moron

No it simply shows the flaw in your logic

Cklbmk
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM
I don't see Patty Stockton or Cory "Magic" Johnson walking through the doors so yeah, this team goes as far as MVPParker takes them.

Keep telling yourself that. Your Cavs will be in for a surprise.

dabom
03-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Your Cavs will be in for a surprise.

:lol

wildchild
03-16-2015, 11:39 PM
Yet, when asked about the 5 best spurs defenders of all-time in Spurs history, nobody brings up Alvin Robertson

His off-court problems damaged his image and reputation but people shouldn't forget how good he was on the court.

-DPOY and MIP in 1985-86

-1 All-NBA Second team

-2 NBA All Defensive First team

-4 NBA All-Defensive Second team

-3 All-Star games

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 11:44 PM
His off-court problems damaged his image and reputation but people shouldn't forget how good he was on the court.

-DPOY and MIP in 1985-86

-1 All-NBA Second team

-2 NBA All Defensive First team

-4 NBA All-Defensive Second team

-3 All-Star games

Lets hope kawhi doesn't go through the same shit...

I don't know much about robertson but had a stayed a professional and just played games, he probably would have made the HOF...DPOY and 5 time all star is usually hall of fame material..To bad he ruined everything.

wildchild
03-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Lets hope kawhi doesn't go through the same shit...

NBA franchises can rest assured that people will never hear Leonard's name for any off-the-court behavior.

wildchild
03-17-2015, 12:42 AM
Amazing :tu

The block and rebound sequence last games, blocking Gay, DeRozan, Wiggins...Insane.

wildchild
03-17-2015, 12:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAQbWmAVIAAfi9E.jpg
Not sure who is this impostor ^.

http://i.imgur.com/Phzezisl.jpg
Blocking everything

SASdynasty!
03-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Oh wait, he wasn't but he still led the team in scoring. He just doesn't outscore and out-assist the rest of the team AS MUCH when he's injured.

FkLA
03-31-2015, 10:44 PM
Numbers now that the month is over: 19.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.6 spg, 1.0 bpg on 53% shooting

HI-FI
03-31-2015, 10:45 PM
Pay the man.

RD2191
03-31-2015, 10:49 PM
Numbers now that the month is over: 19.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.6 spg, 1.0 bpg on 53% shooting

Insane

SASdynasty!
03-31-2015, 10:56 PM

Parker in March: 18.4 PPG, 5.3 APG, 2.7 RPG, 1.1 SPG on 55% shooting

Great month for both guys...Spurs surging.

RD2191
03-31-2015, 10:58 PM

He's the Kobe of PGs.

RD2191
03-31-2015, 10:59 PM
And this is a Kawhi thread so gtfo faggot.

FkLA
03-31-2015, 11:23 PM

Fuck outta here with that faggy shit, faggot. Read the thread title.

spurraider21
03-31-2015, 11:39 PM
And this is a Kawhi thread so gtfo faggot.

:lol because its not like you haven't mentioned parker in every thread ever

SASdynasty!
04-01-2015, 01:30 AM
He's the Kobe of PGs.
Good job...good effort.

SASdynasty!
04-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Good job...good effort.