PDA

View Full Version : OT: POTMs

DMC
03-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Been missing...

Don't care who gets selected, but like the fallout they always produce.

chop chop

HI-FI
03-15-2015, 09:11 PM
FkLa and Sandniqqer21 have been the best posters since all star break.

m>s
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
>fkla
>ever posting anything worth a read

pick 1

Thebesteva
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Been missing...

Don't care who gets selected, but like the fallout they always produce.

chop chop

What an emo statement. :cry I swear I dont care but Im going to make a thread asking someone to make a list so I dont feel like my life is waste :cry

m>s
03-15-2015, 09:27 PM
Armenian21 I can agree with along with supreme being, infinite, and everyone else who put in work in the niggabitch thread

DMC
03-15-2015, 09:45 PM
What an emo statement. :cry I swear I dont care but Im going to make a thread asking someone to make a list so I dont feel like my life is waste :cry

I take it to another level, but from up here I like watching the vermin fight for attention from Harlem. It's amusing, like watching a fat kid trying to tie his shoes.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:34 PM
I'll drop one soon, tbh, been a long time, not sure if I still have the goods in that regard, we'll see..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 11:49 PM
I'll drop one soon, tbh, been a long time, not sure if I still have the goods in that regard, we'll see..
tbh u can restore some of your e-dignity if u stop with the public circlejerk sessions

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 11:53 PM
tbh u can restore some of your e-dignity if u stop with the public circlejerk sessions

:lmao I've been running the Spurs forum for 3 months, my e-dignity is fine..

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 11:54 PM
:lmao I've been running the Spurs forum for 3 months, my e-dignity is fine..
wrong answer tbh... you shouldn't care about something as retarded as e-dignity

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 11:55 PM
wrong answer tbh... you shouldn't care about something as retarded as e-dignity

I do care about my e-rep, tbh, clearly..all of the regulars here do, yourself included..

Clipper Nation
03-15-2015, 11:56 PM

Philo trying to judge anyone's "e-dignity" (as if anyone actually gives a shit)... that's rich :lol

AlexJones
03-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Crofl such as dat e-dignity damage control embarrassment in the NFL forum caused by DD

spurraider21
03-15-2015, 11:59 PM
the http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif crew in full force per par

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 12:01 AM
I perosnally spend about 4-7 hours a week on spurstalk, and most people here probably spend triple that time..Saying " I don't care at all" is a big fat lie.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Philo deflecting again.

Franklin
03-16-2015, 12:16 AM
guys like Fkla being named POTM is a worrisome reflection of how shitty the forum has turned, tbh. Most good posters don't even bother to post here anymore sadly.

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 12:22 AM
I perosnally spend about 4-7 hours a week on spurstalk, and most people here probably spend triple that time..Saying " I don't care at all" is a big fat lie.

Everybody that posts on a message board cares what people think about them, tbh:lol..if they didn't, they would never post..

Even if you're a 100% serious poster, when you post a take of yours, regardless of the subject, you care about the response and whether people perceive you as intelligent(or funny, in the case of SpursTalk), or else you wouldn't have posted anything, at all..

The "I don't care about the internet" and "internet life" talk is usually from people that are losing an argument IMO(not spurraider in particular, just saying)..

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 12:24 AM
guys like Fkla being named POTM is a worrisome reflection of how shitty the forum has turned, tbh. Most good posters don't even bother to post here anymore sadly.

Fkla has been an elite poster for years, tbh..

Franklin
03-16-2015, 12:29 AM
FkLa is a decent poster but he would be nowhere near the POTM consideration a few years back when the true elites like Findog, mono, m>s etc... were still posting here on a regular basis, tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 12:29 AM
The "dog-licking" GIF is a perfect example of how much Philo actually cares about his e-rep, he always drags that old chestnut out whenever multiple people agree that he's being a faggot :lol

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 12:31 AM
Fkla has always been an elite poster.

He deserves some sort of mention for POTM, IMO.

Clipper nation did work in the month of feb as well..IMO.

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 12:31 AM
The "dog-licking" GIF is a perfect example of how much Philo actually cares about his e-rep, he always drags that old chestnut out whenever multiple people agree that he's being a faggot :lol
its the same crew every time :lol... that gif has been lodged against a very narrow and specific set of posters who again and again deem themselves worthy of it

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 12:32 AM
its the same crew every time :lol... that gif has been lodged against a very narrow and specific set of posters who again and again deem themselves worthy of it

What's the origin?

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 12:35 AM

You're definitely a POTM too, continuously posting solid basketball takes upstairs and living rent-free in the player fans' heads :lol

CryFaggot and JoeYacht getting bullied in the paint left and right :lol

dabom is also a poster to watch, definitely making a name for himself.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-16-2015, 12:41 AM
Malik is going to hook me up with #1, tbh...

It's about time for the change of guard and him turn on these corny hillbillys...

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 12:51 AM

Actually I dont mind the occasional list, it just seemed to be a part of the culture here. However, it's when it was 1 every 2-3 weeks where it got out of control. It seemed like it would be one group of guys shouting out their friends in 1 thread then the opposite group shouting out theirs in another and bashing one another. It definitely felt like a circle jerk session.

A lot of this shit was happening

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/vyvu7lunxouueg0aqjrv.gif?w=780

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 01:03 AM
What's the origin?
i believe splits introduced it around the time you and the thunderpup account started to toss each other's salad

sook
03-16-2015, 01:07 AM
fuck det shit yo.

aynal likkking.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 01:08 AM
Malik is going to hook me up with #1, tbh...
Agreed... he does usually do a "worst posters" list after all.

Actually I dont mind the occasional list, it just seemed to be a part of the culture here. However, it's when it was 1 every 2-3 weeks where it got out of control. It seemed like it would be one group of guys shouting out their friends in 1 thread then the opposite group shouting out theirs in another and bashing one another. It definitely felt like a circle jerk session.

A lot of this shit was happening

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/vyvu7lunxouueg0aqjrv.gif?w=780

IIRC, you had a historic meltdown when Harlem put you on his worst posters list. 10 pages of butthurt GIFs and memes :lol

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 01:12 AM
:lmao Found it:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218356

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 01:31 AM
:lol damn... one of besteva's shameful moments, along with those times he's denied being armenian for some reason

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Agreed... he does usually do a "worst posters" list after all.

IIRC, you had a historic meltdown when Harlem put you on his worst posters list. 10 pages of butthurt GIFs and memes :lol

:lol Someone's living in the past

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 01:48 AM

Are you armenian or Spursraider making up lies about you?

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 01:55 AM
:lol Clipper Nation tempting me to go old school and son him in every thread
:lol fuck boy Spurraider21 shamelessly plugging Armenians during genocide season

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Are you armenian or Spursraider making up lies about you?

I'm not Armenian tbh, if I was I'd just say I'm Armenian.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 02:01 AM

You're the one who brought up POTM threads from the past, and that immediately came to mind :lol

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 02:02 AM
You're the one who brought up POTM threads from the past, and that immediately came to mind :lol

Have you ever made a post without adding ":lol" to it?

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 02:07 AM
i believe splits introduced it around the time you and the thunderpup account started to toss each other's salad

:lol not surprised it came from sensitive Splits, tbh..the same nigga that got suspended over a meltdown because people didn't agree with his fetish for women that look 12 years old..

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 02:07 AM
I'm not Armenian tbh, if I was I'd just say I'm Armenian.

So He is just making up lies about you, bro? That's sad, IMO..not sure why people have to resort to lying.

What is your ethnicity? Just curious.

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 02:08 AM
So He is just making up lies about you, bro? That's sad, IMO..not sure why people have to resort to lying.

Spurraider seems to have a love/hate feeling about being Armenian, tbh..

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 02:12 AM
Where did all these DMC feuds come from, btw? Seems like hes currently feuding with half the forum:lol..

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 02:15 AM

I find Armenians really insecure about their Nationality/Race., IMO..Obviously, not talking about Spurraider specifically..

It's like most of them wants to be labaled white but at the same time don't if that makes any sense..:lol

The middle east is full of historical culture, more than the white man..so not sure why anyone would be ashamed of being brown..I mean White people pray to a brown guy :lol

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 02:18 AM
Where did all these DMC feuds come from, btw? Seems like hes currently feuding with half the forum:lol..

He's falling off faster than Rogue, tbh... too many unfunny threads, cringeworthy takes, and shitposts lately, and not as many gems as he used to post.

apalisoc_9
03-16-2015, 02:21 AM
He's falling off faster than Rogue, tbh... too many unfunny threads, cringeworthy takes, and shitposts lately, and not as many gems as he used to post.

Why do people say he's fat Mexican? Any truth to that?

Nothing wrong with the Nationality but he's been spewing a lot of anti-black people propaganda lately..

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 02:24 AM

I think basically I would post bad Armenian words in his threads and he PMed me asking if I'm Armenian, so I went along with it. I have several armenian friends and would ask them to translate what i wanted to say in armenian and this went on for only a handful of threads. Before I knew it, he started telling everyone im armenian and i was a dick for denying it in the public forum.

It's as shocking as the first time you find out koolaid is actually a german dude

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 04:11 AM
I think basically I would post bad Armenian words in his threads and he PMed me asking if I'm Armenian, so I went along with it. I have several armenian friends and would ask them to translate what i wanted to say in armenian and this went on for only a handful of threads. Before I knew it, he started telling everyone im armenian and i was a dick for denying it in the public forum.

It's as shocking as the first time you find out koolaid is actually a german dude
:lol this nigga

he knew more than i did about the history of armenians in so-cal and would routinely PM me in armenian... but "his friends told him all of it." plus he's the one that started posting shit about Dan Bilzerian, the armenian instagram hero :lol

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 04:43 AM
:lol not surprised it came from sensitive Splits, tbh..the same nigga that got suspended over a meltdown because people didn't agree with his fetish for women that look 12 years old..
one thing i've always given you credit for is that you have something of a cult following. you have random little minions/bitches like CN/irishock/alexjones/thunderup/rogues/apalisoc/dabom that will literally semen shield for you at moments notice :lol

either that or somebody is running way too many accounts. then it goes from giving credit to feeling legitimately sad tbh

MultiTroll
03-16-2015, 04:52 AM
Been missing...
http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/nerds21.jpg
Lets all rate ourselves and then meet for a profiles makeup.

DMC
03-16-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm just keeping it real up in here. Too much faggotry going on, becomes gaggotry.

Malik Hairston
03-16-2015, 09:20 AM
one thing i've always given you credit for is that you have something of a cult following. you have random little minions/bitches like CN/irishock/alexjones/thunderup/rogues/apalisoc/dabom that will literally semen shield for you at moments notice :lol

either that or somebody is running way too many accounts. then it goes from giving credit to feeling legitimately sad tbh

That's not really true, tbh, all those posters you named are peers/equals of mine, not minions of anything like that, at all..

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 09:24 AM

:cry "A bunch of elite posters are agreeing with each other, they must be trolls!" :cry

jeebus
03-16-2015, 09:30 AM
when the thread does drop, it's going to be bad. :lol I don't think there's a meltdown in recorded history that will equal that thread

unleashbaynes
03-16-2015, 09:33 AM

He's on a hot streak tbh, it would he wonderful if his Curry takes turn out to be true.

unleashbaynes
03-16-2015, 09:34 AM
:cry "A bunch of elite posters are agreeing with each other, they must be trolls!" :cry

Ugh....just stop.....you try so hard.....

Brazil
03-16-2015, 02:27 PM
cannot wait tbh...

Leetonidas
03-16-2015, 02:33 PM
:cry so much hate, can't we all just be friends :cry

Kool Bob Love
03-16-2015, 05:08 PM
:cry so much hate, can't we all just be friends :cry

Would make this place a lot better. We all have love for basketball. A passion for the sport. But we're men with testosterone.

Such is life.

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 05:55 PM
it would actually be less pathetic if you were a troll :lol

because either ur a troll or u literally look around the internet for dicks to suck

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 06:17 PM

because either ur a troll or u literally look around the internet for dicks to suck

Ah, the old :cry "agreeing with someone = totally sucking their dick!" :cry tactic you reach for when you're butthurt. Haven't seen that one used a million other times or anything.

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 06:53 PM
He's on a hot streak tbh, it would he wonderful if his Curry takes turn out to be true.

Sigga please, His streak is as potent as Koolaids. He just shows up in everyones thread and bashes them non stop. It's not trolling, trolling is trolling, that's someone with mental health problems. What Clipper Nation does in Pac v Mayweather threads is trolling and its slightly funny to see him bait guys into a serious debate about Pac V May. DMC is just a rejected medical student who takes his frustrations out on this forum. :cry but but there's no way in hell you can be a doctor :cry

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 06:54 PM

Ah, the old :cry "agreeing with someone = totally sucking their dick!" :cry tactic you reach for when you're butthurt. Haven't seen that one used a million other times or anything.

LOL of course you two would team up on people and end up fighting in the same thread

m>s
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Doctor would you ever treat kools herpes and butt aids...lakers bros gotta stick together

spurraider21
03-16-2015, 07:16 PM
lol "agreeing" you were even fellating somebody for welching on a bet :lol

DMC
03-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Sigga please, His streak is as potent as Koolaids. He just shows up in everyones thread and bashes them non stop. It's not trolling, trolling is trolling, that's someone with mental health problems. What Clipper Nation does in Pac v Mayweather threads is trolling and its slightly funny to see him bait guys into a serious debate about Pac V May. DMC is just a rejected medical student who takes his frustrations out on this forum. :cry but but there's no way in hell you can be a doctor :cry:lmao

http://sideshowsito.com/hulk_smash_loki.gif

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 09:40 PM
lol "agreeing" you were even fellating somebody for welching on a bet :lol

I was agreeing that it was a power move. Frizzle had already welched in the past, so he was simply getting a taste of his own medicine.

Thebesteva
03-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Doctor would you ever treat kools herpes and butt aids...lakers bros gotta stick together

Sure I would, I would inject him with pentobarbital

m>s
03-16-2015, 11:07 PM
:lmao

Beaverfuzz
03-16-2015, 11:08 PM
Who gives a shit?

FkLA
03-16-2015, 11:13 PM
FkLa and Sandniqqer21 have been the best posters since all star break.

Fkla has been an elite poster for years, tbh..

:bobo

m>s
03-16-2015, 11:14 PM
Lmao rose and whoever else you had getting curbstomped by Brandon Roy and chimpbrook

FkLA
03-16-2015, 11:17 PM
>fkla
>ever posting anything worth a read

pick 1

:bobo

m>s
03-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Lmao getting stomped by roy

FkLA
03-16-2015, 11:24 PM
Is that aimed at me? If so, I have no idea what you're talking about tbh.

m>s
03-16-2015, 11:27 PM
2011 st 2k league brah

Splits
03-16-2015, 11:29 PM
I was agreeing that it was a power move. Frizzle had already welched in the past, so he was simply getting a taste of his own medicine.

:lmao power move when welchers niggout on their ELE bets

NoLyfeScrub was on the right side of history, yet the welchers are glorified for welching.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233897

Pathetic.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2015, 11:39 PM

NoLyfeScrub was on the right side of history, yet the welchers are glorified for welching.

Pathetic.

Frizzle was responsible for one of the biggest welchings in NFL Forum history, so he doesn't deserve any sympathy :lol

DMC
03-16-2015, 11:42 PM

Pathetic.
Power-welching.

Splits
03-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Frizzle was responsible for one of the biggest welchings in NFL Forum history, so he doesn't deserve any sympathy :lol

:lol American Rugby forum on a basketball website, as if it's relevant.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-16-2015, 11:47 PM
I remember that night Splits. The night we curbstomped the EC for good.

FkLA
03-16-2015, 11:47 PM
2011 st 2k league brah

:lol Oh yeah D-Rose and Wade. I had a solid squad but wasn't ready...had only been playing for like a month or two. Still took down jermaine the great and got to the Finals vs MD IIRC. I'd murder yall on 2k15 though tbh.

Splits
03-16-2015, 11:49 PM
I remember that night Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583). The night we curbstomped the EC for good.

:lol http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234187&p=7379089&viewfull=1#post7379089

m>s
03-16-2015, 11:53 PM
:lol Oh yeah D-Rose and Wade. I had a solid squad but wasn't ready...had only been playing for like a month or two. Still took down jermaine the great and got to the Finals vs MD IIRC. I'd murder yall on 2k15 though tbh.
I would say we should do that again but I still have just a 360 and don't want to invest the time or money into video games anymore. I don't have time to do anything else besides shitpost on the go from my phone these days

FkLA
03-17-2015, 12:44 AM
such is life when you grow up

I haven't been able to give up video games yet though. Hopefully don't anytime soon. Too soon to live an old person life tbh.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 12:51 AM
such is life when you grow up

I haven't been able to give up video games yet though. Hopefully don't anytime soon. Too soon to live an old person life tbh.

How old are you brah?

I feel old really old myslef and I'm on my early 20's..:lol

FkLA
03-17-2015, 01:06 AM

Kinda scared of an old person lifestyle sneaking up on me so I still try to hold on to what I can from my younger years. Shit just hits you sometimes though....I went to shoot around at the park over the weekend and realized some of the guys there were like a decade younger. :cry

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:11 AM
Gotta grow up Homie, I've been living the old man life since like 20. Settling down and raising some young Aryans and building wealth seems like more fun than screwing around playing basketball and partying or video games or whatever. You just gotta get over that fear

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 01:18 AM

Still a good 4-5 years IMO before you're going to have to be forced to make decisions in terms of raising a family...

At least you make OK money now..Save up and one thing I learned from my parents terrible Decision making..live debt free. working 50 hours a week for the next 50 to pay up for debt is not a life I want to be involved with..Going to rent apartment till I can afford to buy house cash.

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:23 AM

Still a good 4-5 years IMO before you're going to have to be forced to make decisions in terms of raising a family...

At least you make OK money now..Save up and one thing I learned from my parents terrible Decision making..live debt free. working 50 hours a week for the next 50 to pay up for debt is not a life I want to be involved with..Going to rent apartment till I can afford to buy house cash.
You're going about that wrong. The money you throw away each month on rent far outweighs the interest spent. Think of it in basic terms: you pay 1k a month for a house, 200 goes to insurance and interest but 800 goes toward building equity. Now when renting 1000 goes away forever and nothing is retained.

aside from that never have a credit card with more than a tiny minimal balance that you pay off each month and never take out a car loan. Build credit through school loans instead.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 01:30 AM
You're going about that wrong. The money you throw away each month on rent far outweighs the interest spent. Think of it in basic terms: you pay 1k a month for a house, 200 goes to insurance and interest but 800 goes toward building equity. Now when renting 1000 goes away forever and nothing is retained.

aside from that never have a credit card with more than a tiny minimal balance that you pay off each month and never take out a car loan. Build credit through school loans instead.

I think you can look at it that way, for sure..but at 23 i'm way to young to be going for house.

I guess I can always buy one and have it rented for the amount of mortgage..Let some other fuxker pay for my house.

I don't really know..I'm not good with handling money right now. I just want to make sure I'm debt free..

FkLA
03-17-2015, 01:59 AM
Gotta grow up Homie, I've been living the old man life since like 20. Settling down and raising some young Aryans and building wealth seems like more fun than screwing around playing basketball and partying or video games or whatever. You just gotta get over that fear

I rarely party and drink nowadays. I'm all for making smart choices just don't want to be extra serious about it yet. Being an engineer that posts on ST/plays video games in my spare time is funner than being a serious old man engineer imo.

Yeah, once I start a family in a couple years is when I'll have to let some shit go until then I'm going to enjoy still living like a man child. :lol

I probably will look into a house when my lease is up this Summer though. Like m>s said, apartments are money pits that don't yield anything for you in the longterm. The ~10k I've been pay in rent per year for the last 3 years would've been 20k+ towards a house by now.

Franklin
03-17-2015, 01:59 AM
apalisoc needs to get himself a girl who works as an accountant instead of a model tbh. I'm also terrible at handling money but thankfully my lunar goddess is going to work in that industry. No matter if she succeeds there or not she'll at least gain enough adeptness to handle household finance tbh.

And you have to pay respect to m>s's expertise in accounting tbh. Renting an apartment would end up costing you more. You just need to find the right location and purchase a small apartment for a fair price, and don't ever take a big loan that lasts 10yrs or longer.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 02:08 AM
I was planning on moving back with my parents for a year or two make saving easier..pretty sure Girl will go ballistic if i do..but man that would perfect...

I could save close to 70k in two years if i move back..Now that I think about it..I regret moving in with someone I've only for a year..man 70k saving is huge,

benefactor
03-17-2015, 08:43 AM

Kinda scared of an old person lifestyle sneaking up on me so I still try to hold on to what I can from my younger years. Shit just hits you sometimes though....I went to shoot around at the park over the weekend and realized some of the guys there were like a decade younger. :cry
Damn man...didn't realize you were that young when me, you and VBM were all on the Wire together.

MultiTroll
03-17-2015, 09:18 AM
Are we going to meet in the park for our circle jerk or do it as usual on Skype? Heh heh heh i wuv posting cosplay.

m>s
03-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Lol Faggs

Raven
03-17-2015, 12:25 PM

tosb malik trying to go down with the sunset..

FkLA
03-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Damn man...didn't realize you were that young when me, you and VBM were all on the Wire together.

Yeah brah, I was always a diehard even as a young teen. That was my first forum too. That's when the internet was becoming a common thing and my friends always used to rib me cause they would use the internet to try to message chicks while I'd mostly use it to get on the Wire to talk ball with a bunch of guys. :lol

DMC
03-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Yeah brah, I was always a diehard even as a young teen. That was my first forum too. That's when the internet was becoming a common thing and my friends always used to rib me cause they would use the internet to try to message chicks while I'd mostly use it to get on the Wire to talk balls with a bunch of guys. :lol

Ease into it.

03-18-2015, 05:20 PM
the same nigga that got suspended over a meltdown because people didn't agree with his fetish for women that look 12 years old..:lmao

03-18-2015, 05:24 PM
:lol this nigga

he knew more than i did about the history of armenians in so-cal and would routinely PM me in armenian... but "his friends told him all of it." plus he's the one that started posting shit about Dan Bilzerian, the armenian instagram hero :lol
yikes :lmao