PDA

View Full Version : OT: PEDweather looks huge

RsxPiimp
03-15-2015, 09:41 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/p720x720/11056758_667505920028004_108887935_n.jpg?oh=a1180c 2286e0e59a1687fb73f5437669&oe=5508BE39&__gda__=1426630598_2d35f06cb3bbe9744b411e1ae370666 4

Mayweather from his last fight (Maidana)

http://cdn56.fansshare.com/photos/floydmayweather/john-sinclair-floyd-mayweather-jr-workout-syd-px-training-1084886279.jpg

Ariza and Heredia's special shakes are doing wonders for him :lol
Hiring 10 sparring partners to fight a shrimp looking midget :lol
easy work :lol

I'm happy he's training this way tho, all signs points to him trying to walk manny down and trading blows with him seems more realistic (knocking out a sparring partner, adding more vascular mass etc) As a boxing fan, that's all I could ask for

Clipper Nation
03-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Pacquiomos throwing around steroid accusations :lmao

RsxPiimp
03-15-2015, 09:49 PM
He hired Ariza, Pacquiao's ex strength and conditioning coach, plus Angel Heredia (prolific PED/Steroid peddler) injected the goods.

Flomos :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-15-2015, 09:50 PM
:lol Readweather

Clipper Nation
03-15-2015, 09:52 PM
He hired Ariza, Pacquiao's ex strength and conditioning coach, plus Angel Heredia (prolific PED/Steroid peddler) injected the goods.

You realize you're insinuating that Pacquiao uses steroids :lol

Paciquomos :lmao

unleashbaynes
03-15-2015, 09:56 PM
You root for grown men :lmao

RsxPiimp
03-15-2015, 10:02 PM

UZER
03-15-2015, 10:14 PM
Typical tactic...throw the accusations while being guilty of said accusation.

May pulling all the stops :lol

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Floyd just can't win with boxing fans, tbh..

They accuse him of ducking Pacquiao fight: he takes the Pacquiao fight
They claim it's too late and that he will easily beat Pacquiao: accuse him of taking PEDs vs. Pacquiao

UZER
03-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Floyd just can't win with boxing fans, tbh..

They accuse him of ducking Pacquiao fight: he takes the Pacquiao fight
They claim it's too late and that he will easily beat Pacquiao: accuse him of taking PEDs vs. Pacquiao

And neither can Westbrook :cry

StrengthAndHonor
03-15-2015, 10:30 PM
I have never seen him this big before. Doesn't mean he's using PED's. But bringing Angel Heredia is highly suspicious since he's known to cheat Olympic style testing.

But Pac fans can't use this as an excuse. You asked for Floyd and now you're going to get him.

Mayweather Sr. is on record predicting a beat down, I firmly believe Mayweather will destroy PAC in 6-8 rds.

apalisoc_9
03-15-2015, 10:31 PM
I honestly think this is going to be a hell of a fight. I don't think it's going to be fixed..Legacis are on the line here and whoever wins this match will have leverage in negotiations for their next fight..I have a feeling, Floyd would come out with his absolute best performance.

I'm still leaning towards Manny, but anything can happen..I mean he got knocked out by an inferior counter puncher in marquez surely Floyd is a bigger threat.

Malik Hairston
03-15-2015, 10:33 PM
I'll bet money with anybody here that this fight will have all the fixed elements, tbh:lol..

Floyd Pacquiao
03-15-2015, 10:39 PM
When you bring in a known ped scientist and supplier like memo heredia to help you “train” ;you're gonna be subject to ped accusations, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
03-15-2015, 10:43 PM
I honestly think this is going to be a hell of a fight. I don't think it's going to be fixed..Legacis are on the line here and whoever wins this match will have leverage in negotiations for their next fight..I have a feeling, Floyd would come out with his absolute best performance.

I'm still leaning towards Manny, but anything can happen..I mean he got knocked out by an inferior counter puncher in marquez surely Floyd is a bigger threat.
Manny has issues beating counter punchers (Marquez, Bradley) and Mayweather's counter punching skill is on another level, and he's stronger and has a longer reach. He also has a granite chin. There's no way he'll lose this fight unless he comes in drained due to overtraining.

UZER
03-15-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm a Pac fan but im not crying about roids. May was the one crying about roids. He ducked him for "fear of his safety" then proceeds to hire a known roid Olympic cheating supplier and suddenly looks bulked up in pics...hmmm.

Strange Love
03-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Meanwhile, Manny is probably rolling up blunts. :lol

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Floyd Mayweather could be hit with a warning for an anti-doping rules violation by USADA (ADRV).

While some observers chuckled at expressed concern over Memo Heredia consulting Alex Ariza, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) may not think it's a laughing matter.

A new "prohibited association" clause was added to the 2015 WADA Code. Article 2.10 prohibited association is briefly touched upon in The Athletes Reference Guide to the 2015 Code:

"There have been several high-profile examples where athletes have continued to work with coaches who have been banned or with other individuals who have been criminally convicted for providing performance enhancing drugs.

A new feature of the Code taking effect at the start of 2015 makes it an anti-doping rule violation for you to associate with this sort of ‘athlete support person' once you have been specifically warned not to engage in that association."

As reported by Fighthype, Heredia was consulting Ariza on "presenting power punching for Floyd." Memo believes Mayweather needs to work on his power to compete with Pacquiao. And Memo's work speaks for itself. Heredia said they (team Marquez) needed to knock out Manny to win the fight. So, he constructed a program to increase Marquez's power. It worked. When asked how he did it, Memo said he wouldn't tell because it's his "bread and butter."

There's a chuckle if you needed one.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/20/8262155/tmt-flirting-with-possible-warning-from-usada

Implies that Ariza supplied PAC with illegal PEDs not only hires him but brought in a prolific PED user like Memo Heredia to supply him with more PED's Flomos :downspin:

:lol Roidweather

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 07:51 AM
I'm a Pac fan but im not crying about roids. May was the one crying about roids. He ducked him for "fear of his safety" then proceeds to hire a known roid Olympic cheating supplier and suddenly looks bulked up in pics...hmmm.

An honest man would do everything that Floyd is doing...if you know you're not a cheater but that your desperate opponent is...then you take away that one thing from your cheating, broke, and desperate opponent....which is his ability to beat an Olympic style drug test....you hire that person and pay him to sit in the corner while you watch Manny and Freddie meltdown down over the fact they cant cheat and beat the system this time......they're so mad that Floyd checkmated them till they're ginning up stories in the media again.....

I almost feel sorry for the Pacster he clearly has no clue...I'm really surprised he's as dumb a fighter as he is...seems to be genuinely clueless all around....he signs this deal and the first thing he does is goes off and buys P. Diddy' s old mansion when he should be paying off the 20 mill he owes the IRS....this clown will be broke in no time..a dam shame tbh....

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 08:12 AM
Yo Kool, I got confirmation you actually sent half of the $250 deposit for this bet. :wow

Respect holmes

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Yo Kool, I got confirmation you actually sent half of the $250 deposit for this bet. :wow

Respect holmes

Dont worry Luva will moderate the bet....no need to fabricate shit

Raven
03-22-2015, 10:34 AM
i don't see it tbh

Clipper Nation
03-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Pacquiomos scurred :lol

Keep believing that "fear of needles" is the real reason Manny wouldn't agree to drug testing, though :lol

Cry Havoc
03-22-2015, 10:37 AM

This right here. Let Mayweather do whatever he wants. If he gets into a slugfest with Manny, drugs or no, he's going to be eating canvas.

UZER
03-22-2015, 10:59 AM
An honest man would do everything that Floyd is doing...if you know you're not a cheater but that your desperate opponent is...then you take away that one thing from your cheating, broke, and desperate opponent....which is his ability to beat an Olympic style drug test....you hire that person and pay him to sit in the corner while you watch Manny and Freddie meltdown down over the fact they cant cheat and beat the system this time......they're so mad that Floyd checkmated them till they're ginning up stories in the media again.....

I almost feel sorry for the Pacster he clearly has no clue...I'm really surprised he's as dumb a fighter as he is...seems to be genuinely clueless all around....he signs this deal and the first thing he does is goes off and buys P. Diddy' s old mansion when he should be paying off the 20 mill he owes the IRS....this clown will be broke in no time..a dam shame tbh....

:lol an honest man. May was afraid because Pac was "cheating" but had no problem beating his girl and kids.

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2015, 11:03 AM
needing roids to beat a filo? really? gtfo

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 11:18 AM
:lol an honest man. May was afraid because Pac was "cheating" but had no problem beating his girl and kids.

If a person fights men for a living..then you cannot make the claim that he's a woman beater....I'm not saying give him a pass for hitting a woman just saying since he fights men too its hard to call him a coward...real tizalk

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 11:36 AM
The good thing about this all is every team/player Kool trashes eventually succeeds in the biggest stage (Lebron, Duncan, Spurs) :lol

Also, I didn't know Mayweather Sr, not Roger is the coach. No amount of PED's can save Floyd Jr, when his dad is the one giving him tips and pointers during the fight :lol

StrengthAndHonor
03-22-2015, 06:29 PM
The good thing about this all is every team/player Kool trashes eventually succeeds in the biggest stage (Lebron, Duncan, Spurs) :lol

Also, I didn't know Mayweather Sr, not Roger is the coach. No amount of PED's can save Floyd Jr, when his dad is the one giving him tips and pointers during the fight :lol
Why do you say that?

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Why do you say that?

Coz both niggas don't like each other. I can see them disagreeing during the fight

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 07:02 PM

my nigga :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 07:24 PM
The good thing about this all is every team/player Kool trashes eventually succeeds in the biggest stage (Lebron, Duncan, Spurs) :lolyouve

You've officially hit crack rock bottom....talk about wishing and hoping for a miracle....can you say desperate....:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
09-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Whoa...

After all the public and private allegations about Manny Pacquiao's performance-enhancing drug use, it appears it was actually Floyd Mayweather Jr. who may have been doping prior to their May bout.

As highlighted in an expansive profile of boxing's PED issues, Thomas Hauser of SB Nation reported Mayweather received an illegal IV prior to the fight to help with dehydration. The report states United States Anti-Doping Agency agents found evidence of Mayweather using an IV on Friday, May 2, after weigh-ins, though the details behind the findings are still unclear.

What is clear, however, is that Mayweather would be in violation of World Anti-Doping Agency regulations, which do not allow for fighters to receive IV injections. Such injections could be used to mask other banned substances, such as performance-enhancing drugs.

Hauser reports Mayweather received an exception from the USADA, but his camp did not apply for the waiver until 18 days after the fight. That would mean it was neither in place nor applied for when Mayweather defeated Pacquiao via unanimous decision in one of the biggest bouts in boxing history.

This report runs contrary to Mayweather's reputation as a "clean" fighter, and Hauser's piece goes on to detail the cozy relationship between Mayweather Promotions and the USADA. Unlike public proclamations to the contrary, Mayweather doesn't seem subject to true 365-day testing. His camp and the USADA allegedly come together before his fights and begin random testing programs at Mayweather's discretion.

Hauser provided analysis from Victor Conte—the ringleader of the famous BALCO scandal and now an advocate for stricter testing:

The benefits that an athlete retains from using anabolic steroids and certain other PEDs carry over for months. Anybody who knows anything about the way these drugs work knows that you don’t perform at your best when you’re actually on the drugs. You get maximum benefit after the use stops. I can’t tell you what Floyd Mayweather is and isn’t doing. What he could be doing is this. The fight is over. First, he uses these drugs for tissue repair. Then he can stay on them until he announces his next fight, at which time he’s the one who decides when the next round of testing starts. And by the time testing starts, the drugs have cleared his system.

Interestingly, Pacquiao's camp had suggested a $5 million fine if either fighter tested positive for PEDs. Mayweather's camp declined—a surprise given the very public accusations hurled Pacquiao's way.

With Mayweather gearing up for what could be his final bout Saturday against Andre Berto, this is the exact type of distraction he doesn't need as he attempts to match Rocky Marciano's 49-0 record.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...pacquiao-fight (http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2563982-floyd-mayweather-reportedly-took-banned-ivs-prior-to-manny-pacquiao-fight)

StrengthAndHonor
09-09-2015, 11:21 PM
For years, Floyd Mayweather has made his opponents submit to drug testing, making it seem as though he’s trying to help clean up boxing. But it appears that might not be the case. In a long report about boxing and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, SB Nation’s Thomas Hauser found that Mayweather received an IV, which is prohibited no matter what it contains, one day before his May 2 bout with Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather’s two IVs contained multi-vitamins and Vitamin C, but IVs are disallowed because they can “dilute or mask the presence of another substance.” But the story only gets fishier. The USADA granted Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for the IVs — 18 days after the fight, which he won by unanimous decision, happened on May 20. The undefeated boxer didn’t even apply for the TUE until May 19, and because of a loophole in its drug-testing contract, the USADA didn’t have to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission and Pacquiao’s camp until after Mayweather received his exemption. Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory told Hauser the USADA didn’t say why it granted the TUE to Mayweather. “It’s bizarre,” Catlin said. “It’s very troubling to me. USADA has yet to explain to my satisfaction why Mayweather needed an IV infusion. There might be a valid explanation, but I don’t know what it is.” The situation is even more interesting considering Pacquiao was denied a (legal) injection of Toradol before the fight for his torn rotator cuff because the request to the NSAC wasn’t made in a timely manner. Hauser’s report goes even deeper into the drug use in boxing and USADA’s relationship with the sport. It’s well worth a read if you’re a boxing fan. Thumbnail photo via Jayne Kamin-Oncea/USA TODAY Sports Images

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/09/report-floyd-mayweather-received-illegal-iv-before-manny-pacquiao-fight/

StrengthAndHonor
09-09-2015, 11:21 PM
This is crazy but it sounds like they're to create a buzz for a rematch.

Buddy Mignon
09-09-2015, 11:24 PM
This is crazy but it sounds like they're to create a buzz for a rematch.

I hope so... that was the easiest money I've ever made.

StrengthAndHonor
09-09-2015, 11:35 PM
This one is blowing up on the web. Max Kellerman/ESPN, S.I. & SB Nation are all reporting this

http://www.si.com/boxing/2015/09/09/floyd-mayweather-illegal-iv-injection-manny-pacquiao

Damaging if true for Mayweather. I may sound biased but road or no roid, I still think Mayweather would beat Pacquiao any day of the week.

Reck
09-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Floyd had always been afraid of the midget so it doesn't surprise me he took all steps necessary to beat Manny.

Buddy Mignon
09-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Look... Pacfish was overrated and TBE exposed him as just that.

The Gemini Method
09-10-2015, 11:57 AM
TBE is a load of shit juice or no juice.

Chris
09-10-2015, 02:50 PM
:lol cheating pos that can't read and beats on women :lol
:lol obcessed with money and spending money :lol
:lol broke or dead before 60 :lol
:lol PEDWeather :lol
:lol pos :lol