PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Rogueseph

m>s
03-16-2015, 01:22 AM
Sup brah? You still thinking about big four? Remember the aim days when the entire Mavs crew was on aim? Back when everyone was active and before dok was a little faggot. Good shit. When do you graduate?

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Was this before or after the fisn n bangs

monosylab1k
03-16-2015, 08:04 AM
lol rememba det one time Rogue trolled me into thinking he was Findog on AIM for a few months.

Franklin
03-16-2015, 08:41 AM
m>ski, I never gave a shit about so-called big four until Lunar Goddess signed there. I'm gonna graduate the coming summer and I'm still looking for a job, there ain't many good job opportunities tbh, but my professor has agreed to help me find a college job, and I'm a guy which's a natural advantage for me in the labor market that's so biased against female, so I think I'm at least in a better position than most of my classmates who're also looking for jobs now tbh.

I really miss the old days when the Mavs Krew could troll the hell out of the forum night in and night out. And I'd rather see DoK still posting even though he's turned a faggot. If I luckily end up getting a college staff job I will post here actively again just like the old days because such a job would allow me a shitload of spare time to do whatever I like.

DMC
03-16-2015, 09:26 AM
For some reason I feel DoK didn't have a good showing here.

m>s
03-16-2015, 10:06 AM
Rogue when are you going to come visit big D and catch a Mavs game? With all that big four money once you sign :smokin

sook
03-16-2015, 02:53 PM
For some reason I feel DoK didn't have a good showing here.

Forum dropped off too much tbh, a lot of people like IM left too.

m>s
03-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Forum can still be decent if they'd open registration already. We need some trolls and new posters desperately.

DMC
03-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Forum dropped off too much tbh, a lot of people like IM left too.
And Xmas..

Franklin
03-17-2015, 02:08 AM
Rogue when are you going to come visit big D and catch a Mavs game? With all that big four money once you sign :smokin
I'm sorry but it's not likely that I would sign with any of the big four, they don't seem to recruit anymore this season here tbh. I think I'm only going to settle for a college staff job or something similar, for the best scenario.

The Mavs have been so disappointing I'd rather pay to not watch their games tbh, and you can tell the team will only get shittier once Dirk retires.