PDA

View Full Version : OT: POSTERS OF THE MONTH MID-MONTH EDITION

Calispursfan11
03-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Without further delay, here is your list of the best and worst posters of the month mid-month edition.

POSTERS OF THE MONTH LIST

1. Spurraider - one of the few who actually still talks basketball. He analyzes the game like a true pro and always remains cool in the face of those trying to derail him. While he could still use a slight upgrade in the humor dept, he has also developed that part of his game to an extent. And with the terrible competition, he is easily pegged as one of the elite posters on ST.

2. Hater - Not afraid to stand on his own. For example, he laughed in the face of the fickle mob who came out in droves to burn TP while he was still clearly recovering from injury and before TP's impressive resurgence.

3. Thread - although still mired in his repetetive and fairly annoying parroting glory days, Culburn has maintained a semblance of restraint and subtlety recently and has not disappeared repeatedly on the emo levels he used to. An elder statesman of this desolate place, Culburn represents no nonsense wisdom and intelligence on a board too often crowded with morons. Crawl Motherfucker Crawl.

4. Besteva - A visual maestro, Besteva, delivers some of the funniest youtube clips and intelligent comebacks I've seen. He is also a truly knowledgeable longtime fan of the NBA and its history, including the Showtime Lakers, Jordan's Bulls and more.

5. Red Hawk - Not only has his team been kicking some ass but he has consistently delivered the goods in recent weeks from an objective standpoint.

6. Stalin - Never afraid of being pegged as an asshole, Stalin is one of the few straight talkers on this board who really delivers the truth bombs on a consistent basis even if he is just an alt lol.

7. FKLA - has never been my favorite and his Parker takes are usually way off, but everything else has been pretty decent quality in the past few weeks so he makes it into the top 10, especially with the sharp dropoff in ST talent.

8. Rogues - hate to admit but his posts have been more on the money than usual and he doesn't back down easily. He squeaks into the top 10 this month. We'll see if he can maintain.

9. Koolaid Man - his urge to start new threads every 5 seconds is concerning, however, some of his recent ones have been pretty funny. Always good for a laugh and a little sprinkle of truth mixed in. This guy was born to troll and it shows.

10. TIE - Cry Havoc (consistently intelligent takes), Chump (for using the fewest letters in his responses but still being effective), RobDiaz (For that ridiculous Mexican Mullet Avatar), KBL (for staying above the fray and remaining a fan); El Nono (for his optimisim, good writing style and true basketball fandom); Lefty (for being a foreigner but staying edgy and mostly above the fray); Splits (has a gay name to be sure but decent takes overall and pretty entertaining when he gets into fights with the
ALL-JIZZLOUD TEAM (see below)).

WORST POSTERS OF THE MONTH LIST (in no particular order)

ALL-JIZZCLOUD TEAM (Aka JIZZCOMPANY)

Hairston - Not a stupid guy, but his attention whoring knows no bounds and 90% of his fans are simply his own alts. Fail.

CN- one of the less annoying of the jizzcompany but also its biggest dicklicker. May be the only non-alt Hairston fan which is a unique but dubious position for anyone to be in.

Apolisoc/Hairston - Many want him banned and I don't necessarily disagree. Although his Kawhi fandom is admirable the fact that he spams Kawhi threads 24/7 and goes HAM and accuses non-existent people of non-existent takes (i.e. the majority of ST thinks Kawhi is a scrub) is retarded.

Other Hairston fans - see "Hairston" and "Apolisoc/Hairston" above

ALL-DOGSHIT TEAM

Bane /M>S - have done little more than jump in to provide semen shielding for DogshitMayCry the past few weeks. I'm told they carry pagers and log into ST when paged by Dogshit to drop a semen coating on him for protection.

Clipperluva - a Dogshit alt that Dogshit brought to a thread for backup when the forum was giving him a hard time.

DogshitMayCry- is as dogshit does. Terrible cry for help attention whoring from lies such as "manu ruptures achilles" to a racist comparison of westchuck to a sleeping monkey pic. Dr. Phil is available if he ever wants counseling but he has to really want the help for it to be effective.

ALL-SHORT BUS TEAM

To the 500 something cliffjumpers who wanted to burn Tony Parker after a few bad games but have disappeared into the mist since his reemergence. You are true retards. Fuck you.

m>s
03-17-2015, 12:56 AM
Your list is invalid, Harlem will make the real list soon.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/249/829/562.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-17-2015, 01:00 AM

But yet here you are making the first post, LMAO.

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:08 AM
actually you made the first post. Another thread about your man crush and your perceived rival. Look at you getting all defensuve like nuh uh DMC is MY man :lmao

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gyropedia/images/9/91/1327974741374.png/revision/latest?cb=20120309043943

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Also how the fuck am I bane :lmao

Calispursfan11
03-17-2015, 01:12 AM
Also how the fuck am I bane :lmao

LMAO, go ahead and keeping splitting hairs. This is your third post in here already within minutes. Come on, think of some more witty responses :lol. Try to impress me. It's amusing.

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Does the dog wag the tail it does the tail wag the dog? You're my amusement brah you are the one emotionally invested. Reminds me of a scorned lover, did DMC hurt your feelings

Calispursfan11
03-17-2015, 01:19 AM
Does the dog wag the tail it does the tail wag the dog? You're my amusement brah you are the one emotionally invested. Reminds me of a scorned lover, did DMC hurt your feelings

Haha, you're funny. 4th post in minutes by you. Kinda seems like you're obsessed with me. Am I right?

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Threads I've nade about you: 0

threads you've made about me: 1

check mate

Calispursfan11
03-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Threads I've nade about you: 0

threads you've made about me: 1

check mate

Posts you've made in my thread within less than an hr = 5 :lol

m>s
03-17-2015, 01:27 AM
And you've responsed right back every time, I say jump you say how high

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/450/022/e53.jpg

RD2191
03-17-2015, 01:47 AM
:toast

unleashbaynes
03-17-2015, 01:50 AM

OP is an invalid, tbh

Killakobe81
03-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Without further delay, here is your list of the best and worst posters of the month mid-month edition.

POSTERS OF THE MONTH LIST

1. Spurraider - one of the few who actually still talks basketball. He analyzes the game like a true pro and always remains cool in the face of those trying to derail him. While he could still use a slight upgrade in the humor dept, he has also developed that part of his game to an extent. And with the terrible competition, he is easily pegged as one of the elite posters on ST.

2. Hater - Not afraid to stand on his own. For example, he laughed in the face of the fickle mob who came out in droves to burn TP while he was still clearly recovering from injury and before TP's impressive resurgence.

3. Thread - although still mired in his repetetive and fairly annoying parroting glory days, Culburn has maintained a semblance of restraint and subtlety recently and has not disappeared repeatedly on the emo levels he used to. An elder statesman of this desolate place, Culburn represents no nonsense wisdom and intelligence on a board too often crowded with morons. Crawl Motherfucker Crawl.

4. Besteva - A visual maestro, Besteva, delivers some of the funniest youtube clips and intelligent comebacks I've seen. He is also a truly knowledgeable longtime fan of the NBA and its history, including the Showtime Lakers, Jordan's Bulls and more.

5. Red Hawk - Not only has his team been kicking some ass but he has consistently delivered the goods in recent weeks from an objective standpoint.

6. Stalin - Never afraid of being pegged as an asshole, Stalin is one of the few straight talkers on this board who really delivers the truth bombs on a consistent basis even if he is just an alt lol.

7. FKLA - has never been my favorite and his Parker takes are usually way off, but everything else has been pretty decent quality in the past few weeks so he makes it into the top 10, especially with the sharp dropoff in ST talent.

8. Rogues - hate to admit but his posts have been more on the money than usual and he doesn't back down easily. He squeaks into the top 10 this month. We'll see if he can maintain.

9. Koolaid Man - his urge to start new threads every 5 seconds is concerning, however, some of his recent ones have been pretty funny. Always good for a laugh and a little sprinkle of truth mixed in. This guy was born to troll and it shows.

10. TIE - Cry Havoc (consistently intelligent takes), Chump (for using the fewest letters in his responses but still being effective), RobDiaz (For that ridiculous Mexican Mullet Avatar), KBL (for staying above the fray and remaining a fan); El Nono (for his optimisim, good writing style and true basketball fandom); Lefty (for being a foreigner but staying edgy and mostly above the fray); Splits (has a gay name to be sure but decent takes overall and pretty entertaining when he gets into fights with the
ALL-JIZZLOUD TEAM (see below)).

WORST POSTERS OF THE MONTH LIST (in no particular order)

ALL-JIZZCLOUD TEAM (Aka JIZZCOMPANY)

Hairston - Not a stupid guy, but his attention whoring knows no bounds and 90% of his fans are simply his own alts. Fail.

CN- one of the less annoying of the jizzcompany but also its biggest dicklicker. May be the only non-alt Hairston fan which is a unique but dubious position for anyone to be in.

Apolisoc/Hairston - Many want him banned and I don't necessarily disagree. Although his Kawhi fandom is admirable the fact that he spams Kawhi threads 24/7 and goes HAM and accuses non-existent people of non-existent takes (i.e. the majority of ST thinks Kawhi is a scrub) is retarded.

Other Hairston fans - see "Hairston" and "Apolisoc/Hairston" above

ALL-DOGSHIT TEAM

Bane /M>S - have done little more than jump in to provide semen shielding for DogshitMayCry the past few weeks. I'm told they carry pagers and log into ST when paged by Dogshit to drop a semen coating on him for protection.

Clipperluva - a Dogshit alt that Dogshit brought to a thread for backup when the forum was giving him a hard time.

DogshitMayCry- is as dogshit does. Terrible cry for help attention whoring from lies such as "manu ruptures achilles" to a racist comparison of westchuck to a sleeping monkey pic. Dr. Phil is available if he ever wants counseling but he has to really want the help for it to be effective.

ALL-SHORT BUS TEAM

To the 500 something cliffjumpers who wanted to burn Tony Parker after a few bad games but have disappeared into the mist since his reemergence. You are true retards. Fuck you.

I like that close. I was on the y'all went to far with the hero and tony is fat crap although trollin' Harlem deserves shit for his anti-Parker crusade and CN jumped on the same bandwagon ...

Splits
03-17-2015, 07:41 AM
:lmao ALLJIZZCLOUD team :lmao perfect.

Solid list 1-6

AlexJones
03-17-2015, 08:32 AM
You're going to regret making this thread once DMC arrives lol

hater
03-17-2015, 08:41 AM
ALL-SHORT BUS TEAM

:lmao short bus

:lol baptized by me

Raven
03-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Cry Havoc (consistently intelligent takes)

fify

The Gemini Method
03-17-2015, 11:52 AM
If I had a vote, I'd probably give a vote to Spurraider21...some others are dope posters on there as well.

m>s
03-17-2015, 12:23 PM
Cry faggot intelligent? I'm pretty sure he could tell you all about the ins and outs of being a race traitor and cuckoldry but that's about it

Cry Havoc
03-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Cry Havoc (consistently intelligent takes)

fify

:lol What's the most obvious sign that I'm in your head? :lol

Stop being a 10 year old. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they're an idiot. I don't think you're an idiot even though we disagree all the time.